Screenshot_20240314-145241 (resized).png
IMG_2284.gif
giphy.gif
Key-Visual-825x466 (resized).jpg
tom_segura (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_221935371 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_222206086~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 560.
#12701 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I find it amazing that ppl that ordered back in October are just now getting there games. I guess I was lucky, right place at the right time. Called a distributor that had a listing on pinside, asked if it was in-stock, he said no. I said I would wait then, 2 days later he called and said they'd have them the following day. Maybe the one I was able to get was from someone that backed out idk. But like stated in here everything was packed unbelievable and the ge is truly amazing

Sweet! Who was your distro?

#12702 2 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

by the way....What are all of your favorite SONGS/LIGHTSHOWS on the game? which song is your "go to"?
I love COMA and LIVE AND LET DIE probably the most

These are the two songs I play the least now. In fact, if I get coma, I will actually hit the button and change the song. It's too hard to score any points in that song. Civil War is also a hard song to play. My biggest jackpot is from Welcome to the Jungle. Its also my fav song on that album. Nightrain has a cool light show though.

#12703 2 years ago

i was a direct JJP order in october for LE, and received on June 29. game looks really close to perfect, but there is a bit of pooling on the clearcoat. no chipping yet on 300* or 400 games. maybe I lucked out. mine has washers on the posts closest to the flippers.
if you ordered direct in november, yours should be on a truck soon friend, so congrats!!!

I ordered direct 12/30/20 and have been told by JJP to expect a fall ship date. If yours was October 8 direct, and flip out just gave one of their customers their Le from October 15 order then they are shipping slower than I thought. I'm sure I remember some posts on here from people ordering direct at the end of October and getting theirs. I also thought there was some very few first of November direct orders being received. So just makes no sense to me. I thought for sure they'd be into November by now. October 8th is very disappointing.

Another comment is that last I saw some recent unboxing that they were shipping in the 1200s or 1300s referencing the license plates.... The flipnout le just received was 1729 from mid October .... Draw your own conclusions there. My conclusion is that there is a lot of pins being shipped out and their owners are just not on pinside.

Quoted from Pinhead007:

Is it better to buy from the manufacture (jjp) or a regular distributor? Im trying to figure out where to put my deposit. Would it ship faster if i go directly through jjp or is it the same ?

As you may have noticed or determined , I think JJP direct is always slower because you're in one big honking line.... I chose to go direct because I didn't know I even had a distributor model at the time I ordered and I thought going direct to the source was going to be faster. Apparently it's slower and just puts more money in JJP's pocket because they don't have to pay a distributor. Doesn't help me a bit. Not to mention I've got to deal with the installation and pick up all by myself with no help. If I could switch to a distributor I would do it in a heartbeat.

Going through a distributor seems faster is most all cases and extremely fast in tdiddy case. His order was like Amazon fast. That's crazy. I've seen other distributors deliver in few months too. I have a personal opinion that the larger the distributor The more orders, the slower it will be because they only are allotted so many. But there is not consistent data to support this just my feeling. So not only would I go with a distributor if I could do it again, but I would go with a small distributor, maybe smallest possible and preferably with less than three orders pending.

Because everything is so inconsistent and data from the posts here and who they order from and at what time they ship I feel like there's a lot of back scratching going on, but maybe that's the impatient conspiracy theorist in me.

#12704 2 years ago

you guys are way more informed about the rules than me. I'm jealous. I have no idea after 300-400 plays what to do in multiball or song modes. I just try to survive.
Is it as simple as hitting lit shots like on Wonka? I feel like wonka is more obvious than this game for multiball objectives. maybe I'm wrong
I feel like the lit shots are moving and shifting during the modes/multiballs. admittedly, I'm super new at this game, but love the hell out of it.
Hog

Give it time. The first part is learning the construct of the song modes (i.e. the basic objectives) which are:
1. Song: Hitting lit ‘song’ shots to progress the song value and light the scoop ‘green’ to make it to the next level of the song.

2. Band Frenzy: Understanding the revolver inserts in front of the flippers. If a band member is flashing, and you hit their corresponding shot (i.e. slash’s hat his flashing, hit the slash record), it will award that band member and lock them in solid white. Do that for all band members and you’ll get band frenzy which is a timed switch frenzy. Note: bottom right corner of main display shows the revolver and which member is active and which member will be next.

3. Power chord: plant balls in the guitar lock. Lock all active balls and get a power chord jackpot + add a ball. Be careful of the lock release

4. Extra Ball: getting all 9 in lanes lit (JAM, GNR, AMP) will give you the option to light extra ball, IF you cash out of the song.

After you learn those rules. The next part is learning each songs rules. I’m 1000+ plays in so have a good grasp on most of all the songs rules. I recommend starting with the use your Illusion II songs. You could be mine and civil war are two of the hardest songs to play, but they are the easiest to learn the objectives because their shots don’t move around so much.

Maybe I’ll do a breakdown for dummies so to speak for each song. But not now, I’m at work

#12705 2 years ago

If anyone thinks that

Does anybody know how the booster MB affect the song value. On the one hand you can max each booster MB, which means that you shoot the necessary shots. Does this alone increase the song value (except number of locked balls)? Or does the jackpots achieved during the booster MB count only or additionally? Sometimes I wonder that the song value is not so high, even if I have maxed out each booster MB

#12706 2 years ago

...sorry ignore the first partial sentence. Don`t know where this comes from....

#12707 2 years ago

Hey guys I just made a new video with the Latest mods from that art of pinball, give it a look!

#12708 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Give it time. The first part is learning the construct of the song modes (i.e. the basic objectives) which are: ...

Thanks SKB! Great info - much appreciated!

#12709 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Is good to see you around Tuna … I just found out a couple of days ago that you have a Guns N’ R L.E. In your collection. Cheers!

#12710 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I've done extensive testing and the results were hardly measurable. From what I have researched, the UV process needs to happen After the printed ink is applied not after the clear. I suspect the issue with the playfields to date is the time/process of UV curing after printing. A bit to late to do after though.

I wonder if that's just because the crap clear product Mirco is using for speed isn't UV affected? In any case thanks, you saved me the time of trying this down the road.

#12711 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Give it time. The first part is learning the construct of the song modes (i.e. the basic objectives) which are:
1. Song: Hitting lit ‘song’ shots to progress the song value and light the scoop ‘green’ to make it to the next level of the song.
2. Band Frenzy: Understanding the revolver inserts in front of the flippers. If a band member is flashing, and you hit their corresponding shot (i.e. slash’s hat his flashing, hit the slash record), it will award that band member and lock them in solid white. Do that for all band members and you’ll get band frenzy which is a timed switch frenzy. Note: bottom right corner of main display shows the revolver and which member is active and which member will be next.
3. Power chord: plant balls in the guitar lock. Lock all active balls and get a power chord jackpot + add a ball. Be careful of the lock release
4. Extra Ball: getting all 9 in lanes lit (JAM, GNR, AMP) will give you the option to light extra ball, IF you cash out of the song.
After you learn those rules. The next part is learning each songs rules. I’m 1000+ plays in so have a good grasp on most of all the songs rules. I recommend starting with the use your Illusion II songs. You could be mine and civil war are two of the hardest songs to play, but they are the easiest to learn the objectives because their shots don’t move around so much.
Maybe I’ll do a breakdown for dummies so to speak for each song. But not now, I’m at work

I've had the game for about 2 weeks, me and the family are at step 2. It's seriously such a fun and addictive game

#12712 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

No sweat. Game is bad ass. I had a lot of mixed feelings at first, and besides a lot of up front tweaking and adjusting the pitch every other week to test the shots and combos, it’s really taken off in the Adrenalin/fun factor for me.

Looking forward to seeing how you like it down the road.

#12713 2 years ago

So I should be picking my LE up a bit later tonight. Is the Key Post on bulletproofing the NIB still pretty accurate? Any other fixes that may not be in that post that should be pointed out?

#12714 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

So I should be picking my LE up a bit later tonight. Is the Key Post on bulletproofing the NIB still pretty accurate? Any other fixes that may not be in that post that should be pointed out?

JJP bulletproofing is kind of a work in process kind of thing lol. Congrats on the new arrival.

#12715 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Only tweak I would add if it’s not there is to put some 3/4” or 1” Mylar circles under each plastic washer

#12716 2 years ago

Added a few more cool trinkets to the front of GNR LE. Fridge magnet and GNR AFD keychain. This game is so much fun to mod!

6B056EAD-A95F-4622-BCF7-7FFF99BF7038 (resized).jpeg6B056EAD-A95F-4622-BCF7-7FFF99BF7038 (resized).jpeg
#12717 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Added a few more cool trinkets to the front of GNR LE. Fridge magnet and GNR AFD keychain. This game is so much fun to mod!
[quoted image]

The red eye mod looks awesome on the start button. I've got that one in my mod stash box too. Did you get the add-on that lets the eye pulse?

#12718 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

The red eye mod looks awesome on the start button. I've got that one in my mod stash box too. Did you get the add-on that lets the eye pulse?

Hell yeah, I got the Trumpanche light controller gizmo to make the red eye pulse. It looks fantastic on slow pulse pattern! Got a fully Cliffy protector set and boat load of PETG washers to install on the game before I can play it. Also received the Lior speaker kit mod, so still lots of tinkering to do before playing the first game. Going to go through the game thoroughly and check ever nut and bolt for tightness and loctite some before playing after all of the loose screws and parts I dealt with on POTC LE right out of the box. Don't want to be in the middle of a game and have the flipper coil fall off or parts dropping on the playfield. First thing I see when I come home from work is that beautiful GNR LE cabinet art...such a kick ass game!

#12719 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

[quoted image]

Looks great. Where did you get the fridge magnet? All I can find online are full size posters and very large poster magnets.

#12720 2 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Looks great. Where did you get the fridge magnet? All I can find online are full size posters and very large poster magnets.

Thanks. Here it is:

https://www.amazon.com/Fridge-Magnet-Concert-Poster-Magnetic/dp/B00QZDSMYM

#12721 2 years ago

CE owners, what are you guys doing with your signed cards? There’s no Perspex holder on the apron like on Wonka.

#12722 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Only tweak I would add if it’s not there is to put some 3/4” or 1” Mylar circles under each plastic washer

Agreed. I would at a minimum make sure you put one on the inlane post. That one seems to be the most problematic. But it’s also easy to get to. I would even recommend taking off the post every now and then early on and looking for pooling. It’s an easy fix but needs to be caught early.

#12723 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

CE owners, what are you guys doing with your signed cards? There’s no Perspex holder on the apron like on Wonka.

Cooked, I placed mine on top of the magnetized one (Right corner) to keep the side with the Coma lock plain

A2D34739-82C1-4772-A8A9-55362054C2DB (resized).jpegA2D34739-82C1-4772-A8A9-55362054C2DB (resized).jpeg
#12724 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Well shit. After about 500 plays after installing the PETG washers I am now seeing pooling in two places. The left ball guide by left spinner and the bare post inlane by the amp lights.
The inlane post had significant pooling and playfield paint was cracked. I removed the post and washer and tried to flatten with the iron. Although this removed the ripple it made a bit more of the paint chip away.
I covered the area with some Mylar and added a second silicone washer under the PETG and put the post back on. I’ll be keeping an eye on it. Shit
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Here’s an update. I removed just about all PETG washers to add some Mylar underneath. I had three areas where the washer left a circle imprint in the clear. Not pooling and nothing dramatic but a slight indent. Mind you I did not go crazy over torquing these suckers down.

I needed to use the iron in the spot by the left ball guide at the orbit. I did have pooling around the PETG washer here. Worked well. I added Mylar under just about every post where I added a washer and also installed the longer posts and lock nuts at the mini posts behind the pop bumpers. I bought the gnr kit from pinball life for $10. It came with the black washers but I did not use them. I was curious to see what they were made of. Just hard plastic.

I feel much better now that the Mylar is there. Time will tell how the playfield holds up but I should have done that in the beginning. It’s invisible unless you REALLY look for it. I’d recommend waxing before doing the Mylar in case you ever need to remove it.

Also, if anyone has trouble hitting the left ramp don’t be afraid to lower your flippers so they are in parallel with the inlanes. Makes a world of difference and now I can see how people put up monster scores.

#12725 2 years ago

Installed my shadowbox from the mod couple today, looks great!

20210724_125249 (resized).jpg20210724_125249 (resized).jpg
#12726 2 years ago

Troubleshooting story time!

Susan reported the GNR and AMP lanes not responding, as well as a failed COMA lock capture.

I investigated and found sure enough, all 3 of those switches were failing to respond. In addition the left sling switches weren't responding either. However, the problem was intermittent - they would sometimes work if the playfield was up, then fail again when the playfield was lowered.

This told me two things:

1. Intermittent means the problem is likely physical, not electronic.
2. Since so many near-neighbors went out, the problem was likely a break in the ground chain.

The chained ground wire to those switches is green/brown so I followed it back to the origin and found the culprit: it had broken off cleanly at the AFD target.

Found the broken wire at the AFD targetFound the broken wire at the AFD target

Easy fix! Stripped the wire, clipped it in place with a heatsink clip and applied a nice shiny solder bead. Game is back to 100%.

Clipped in placeClipped in place
Nice shiny solder beadNice shiny solder bead

This was my first time to use my new Hakko iron Susan got me as a belated Christmas gift. I ran it at 850 and it worked like a champ.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ANZRT4M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

#12727 2 years ago

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem , ball keeps getting stuck on outlanes right on the switch. Thanks

#12728 2 years ago

Adjust switch so ball doesn't stick.

#12729 2 years ago

Thanks punkin , how do I adjust these round ed switches.

#12730 2 years ago
Quoted from simpswho:

Same as any other micro switch with a wire arm. Bend down a tiny bit, past the body of the switch so you don't effect the tiny knob being pushed into the switch body.

LTG : )

#12731 2 years ago

What size does everyone use on the slings ..... 100 plays on my game and the left rubber looks like some old man's tighty whites waistband

#12732 2 years ago
Quoted from simpswho:

As Ltg said, have a close look at it and push with your finger with the glass off. You may see that it's touching the wood when the ball presses on it, or it may be raised higher than the ones around it.

Also check the slope of the playfield, too shallow and the ball won't have enough momentum.

#12733 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Same as any other micro switch with a wire arm. Bend down a tiny bit, past the body of the switch so you don't effect the tiny knob being pushed into the switch body.

Yeah, what LTG said..also make sure the switch is centered in the slot and not rubbing against the edge of the playfield. Once again a slight bend left or right

#12734 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

As Ltg said, have a close look at it and push with your finger with the glass off. You may see that it's touching the wood when the ball presses on it, or it may be raised higher than the ones around it.
Also check the slope of the playfield, too shallow and the ball won't have enough momentum.

Lol..was thinking the same thing !

#12735 2 years ago

So my game is continuing to auto launch balls despite my efforts to correct the issue. I’ve replaced both trough boards at this point, adjusted the target at the end of the skill shot area but not sure what else to try. I noticed that every time it launches it scores the skill shot so I’m guessing it must be some sort of sensor issue? I’m still a little green to these types of fixes but if anyone has any suggestions I’d appreciate hearing em!

#12736 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

adjusted the target at the end of the skill shot area

Quoted from atg1469:

I noticed that every time it launches it scores the skill shot

That target at the end isn't the skill shot.

Quoted from atg1469:

So my game is continuing to auto launch balls

Right number of balls in the game and all accounted for ? Take one out and check.

#12737 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

That target at the end isn't the skill shot.

Right number of balls in the game and all accounted for ? Take one out and check.

Yes, there’s definitely six balls in it. I recalibrated the sensors and that fixed the issue but it’s bound to come back. It always does.

#12738 2 years ago

Just unboxed my CE, and pleased to say the Playfield is amazing. Plenty of washers and absolutely no pooling at all. I’ll be protecting every post before playing though.

445F8FB8-7B1B-4D5B-A983-D5AD9B34BEDF (resized).jpeg445F8FB8-7B1B-4D5B-A983-D5AD9B34BEDF (resized).jpeg6799B22A-C7CC-4E31-BA6D-47EE9EFBC156 (resized).jpeg6799B22A-C7CC-4E31-BA6D-47EE9EFBC156 (resized).jpegD4D181EC-7F75-40CE-8D16-EACC3723ABB1 (resized).jpegD4D181EC-7F75-40CE-8D16-EACC3723ABB1 (resized).jpeg
#12739 2 years ago

And for the problem posts where they’ve used the wrong posts in the wrong holes, I’m using these longer t-nuts with bigger base, combined with the longer posts, nuts on the underside, washers and Mylar.

You can get these at Marco. See how tiny the stock JJP one is.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=4410-01118-00

9902AEDF-6345-48D5-B75C-11AB9EF29FC0 (resized).jpeg9902AEDF-6345-48D5-B75C-11AB9EF29FC0 (resized).jpegFE83E114-8250-4569-AB25-C57FAA0A3E0D (resized).jpegFE83E114-8250-4569-AB25-C57FAA0A3E0D (resized).jpeg

#12740 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

And for the problem posts where they’ve used the wrong posts in the wrong holes, I’m using these longer t-nuts with bigger base, combined with washers and Mylar.
You can get these at Marco. See how tiny the stock JJP one is.[quoted image][quoted image]

Can u post a link to Marcos

#12741 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Can u post a link to Marcos

https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=4410-01118-00

It’s a 10-32 t-nut with 7-16 shaft height which almost comes to the surface of the pf. Combined with the longer posts that extend through the pf and a nut on the underside, should eliminate most movement.

#12742 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

So my game is continuing to auto launch balls despite my efforts to correct the issue. I’ve replaced both trough boards at this point, adjusted the target at the end of the skill shot area but not sure what else to try. I noticed that every time it launches it scores the skill shot so I’m guessing it must be some sort of sensor issue? I’m still a little green to these types of fixes but if anyone has any suggestions I’d appreciate hearing em!

Try this. With the game off. Reseat the connector harness for the skill shot sensors located directly under them under playfield.

#12743 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It’s a 10-32 t-nut with 7-16 shaft height which almost comes to the surface of the pf. Combined with the longer posts that extend through the pf and a nut on the underside, should eliminate most movement.

I was also considering 3d printing a sleeve that fills the void between the shaft and playfield

#12744 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Thanks. April 2021 build.

I sincerely wish you well.

Thanks!

Quoted from cooked71:

Just unboxed my CE, and pleased to say the Playfield is amazing. Plenty of washers and absolutely no pooling at all. I’ll be protecting every post before playing though.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Enjoy.

#12745 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I was also considering 3d printing a sleeve that fills the void between the shaft and playfield

Yeh, was waiting for someone to do this but stumbled on these from Marco. I think they’ll be better because they’re threaded but also have the wider base. Only benefit of a plastic sleeve might be that it comes up to the lip of the pf. But these nuts are are only a couple of mm below so shouldn’t make much difference.

#12746 2 years ago

I've got an LE with 300 plays (Early June build) and have had only 2 posts with minor pooling/tearing. The left post under the A lane in the bumper area and the one under the right ramp (to the right of the lower bumper). I put circular mylar down and then a clear washer. I put mylar down on the upper level post (since I didn't want to remove the top playfield) and to the left of the pyro targets. I left the black JJ black washer on the problematic left inlane. All other lower posts with a clear washer. If you take out a high powered flashlight the lower inlane areas and pop bumper areas are almost totally mylared. However the left diverter was installed with the 2 screws inverted which created a ball trap in the inner loop and took a few chips out of my playfield. Surprisingly I have had no rubbers break yet?

#12747 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I ordered direct 12/30/20 and have been told by JJP to expect a fall ship date. If yours was October 8 direct, and flip out just gave one of their customers their Le from October 15 order then they are shipping slower than I thought. I'm sure I remember some posts on here from people ordering direct at the end of October and getting theirs. I also thought there was some very few first of November direct orders being received. So just makes no sense to me. I thought for sure they'd be into November by now. October 8th is very disappointing.
Another comment is that last I saw some recent unboxing that they were shipping in the 1200s or 1300s referencing the license plates.... The flipnout le just received was 1729 from mid October .... Draw your own conclusions there. My conclusion is that there is a lot of pins being shipped out and their owners are just not on pinside.

As you may have noticed or determined , I think JJP direct is always slower because you're in one big honking line.... I chose to go direct because I didn't know I even had a distributor model at the time I ordered and I thought going direct to the source was going to be faster. Apparently it's slower and just puts more money in JJP's pocket because they don't have to pay a distributor. Doesn't help me a bit. Not to mention I've got to deal with the installation and pick up all by myself with no help. If I could switch to a distributor I would do it in a heartbeat.
Going through a distributor seems faster is most all cases and extremely fast in tdiddy case. His order was like Amazon fast. That's crazy. I've seen other distributors deliver in few months too. I have a personal opinion that the larger the distributor The more orders, the slower it will be because they only are allotted so many. But there is not consistent data to support this just my feeling. So not only would I go with a distributor if I could do it again, but I would go with a small distributor, maybe smallest possible and preferably with less than three orders pending.
Because everything is so inconsistent and data from the posts here and who they order from and at what time they ship I feel like there's a lot of back scratching going on, but maybe that's the impatient conspiracy theorist in me.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"e5f8a232ffaeb5515cba71bb4628ea50484d59cd-1627175883-1800"};
//]]>

JJP offers white glove delivery and installation if you don’t want to pick it up yourself. At least that’s what their site mentioned and what they told me over email when I pre-ordered

#12748 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

JJP offers white glove delivery and installation if you don’t want to pick it up yourself. At least that’s what their site mentioned and what they told me over email when I pre-ordered

Interesting. Assume that's extra. I ordered 100% online, no humans involved. Don't recall that option. Thx

#12749 2 years ago

Prior to plunging a ball the game is scoring 200 points per flip if I activate the flippers.

Any idea what 200 point switch is being activated ?

#12750 2 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Prior to plunging a ball the game is scoring 200 points per flip if I activate the flippers.
Any idea what 200 point switch is being activated ?

Go into switch test mode and hit the flippers, it will come up and show what is being triggered.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 560.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/255 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.