Screenshot_20240314-145241 (resized).png
IMG_2284.gif
giphy.gif
Key-Visual-825x466 (resized).jpg
tom_segura (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_221935371 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_222206086~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 377 of 560.
#18801 2 years ago

Simply marvellous game…..I managed to pull a 37 million applause jackpot on my Michelle out of my backside.

E33844BB-1787-4DCB-B8AD-666FFBFCD6FD (resized).jpegE33844BB-1787-4DCB-B8AD-666FFBFCD6FD (resized).jpeg
#18802 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Who says Album modes aren’t worth anything. 63mil DD!
Had a real chance to blow the game up to before tilting a 40mil paradise city song lol.
[quoted image]

I’ve only finished DD a hand full of times and it feels like it takes 10 minutes to complete. I can play a song for 3 to 4 minutes and get into 100M+ bonus. I just think the album modes need a better reward for taking you off the songs.

#18803 2 years ago

I can only get scores of 7-8 million so these album modes scores I see here are mind blowing where I'm lucky to get 100K on an album mode.
What am I doing wrong that I suck this bad?
I do the normal Fender patch and then go some combo of Gun, Shirt/Poster, Thunderchuck, Vader/Duff before starting a song. Still get max of 5 million cashout on songs
Yes I try to play the booster multiballs as well.
Is there a patch combo that works better for crap players like me that gives me a chance to score 10-15 million?

#18804 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I can only get scores of 7-8 million so these album modes scores I see here are mind blowing where I'm lucky to get 100K on an album mode.
I do the normal Fender patch and then go some combo of Gun, Shirt/Poster, Thunderchuck, Vader/Duff before starting a song. Still get max of 5 million cashout on songs
Is there a patch combo that works better for crap players like me that gives me a chance to score 10-15 million?

Welcome to the jungle, we take it day by day
If you want it you're going to bleed, but it's the price you pay

#18805 2 years ago

Has anyone removed their playfield? The JJP art blades seem to be a cheaper material than what I see elsewhere. They don't lay very flat even after treatment.
Id like to remove the playfield to make things easier.

At first inspection I don't notice all needed disconnect molex connecters at the same cable depth. Anyone done this? Did it require cable mining to get all the needed disconnect points?

#18806 2 years ago
Quoted from LowScores:

Has anyone removed their playfield? The JJP art blades seem to be a cheaper material than what I see elsewhere. They don't lay very flat even after treatment.
At first inspection I don't notice all needed disconnect molex connecters at the same cable depth. Anyone done this? Did it require cable mining to get all the needed disconnect points?

I didn't need to remove... Sounds like you installed dry? The adhesive is very tacky on those art blades and I have no idea how anyone would accomplish a good install when dry.
Spray decent amount of soapy water on the back of the blade one at a time and slide the whole thing down the side wall like you are installing protectors, and start to line up near the glass line from back to front... Start to tack it in a few places from back to front... You want enough soap so it's slippery when soapy wet you are able to slightly adjust or peel back a bit if needed (be slow and patient lining straight with top edge below glass line and try not to need to adjust) and then from back to front work it flat, while squeegee any bubbles out from top to bottom as you move down from back towards the front.. this is easy when it's soapy wet and after continue to work out any big bubbles they slide right out to the top or bottom edge, whichever is closer or accessible. You may need to maneuver the playfield(be careful not to snag!) ...within a couple days it dries out and water evaporates and is perfectly smooth and flat. Any very little bubbles that I may have noticed, which were very few in hard to get places, and only noticeable when looking at the right angle, have all disappeared a week later when completely dry.
Put the protectors on every time before you lift the playfield.

#18807 2 years ago
Quoted from LowScores:

Yes, I took my playfield out of the cabinet to install the art blades. But I did not disconnect anything. I placed a table to the right of the pin, then pulled the playfield out as far as it would go for service and then grabbed it from the front and back, lifted it out of the cabinet and set it down on the table using two cans of paint under the back of the rails so as not to smash anything. The playfield is only attached to the cables on the back right of the back box and I had enough slack to do it. I had some help when setting it down and to make sure it would not slide off the table and cans of paint while I was installing the art blades. Also used the blade protectors that came with the JJP blades as a precaution.

#18808 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I go for the band member patches first - helps to start band frenzy then go for pops. And always continue the song.

#18809 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I’ve only finished DD a hand full of times and it feels like it takes 10 minutes to complete. I can play a song for 3 to 4 minutes and get into 100M+ bonus. I just think the album modes need a better reward for taking you off the songs.

Please tell me the strat to get 100 mil in 3 to 4 minutes.

As for album modes; desert demolition is good scoring wise IMO, takes 2 or 3 minutes to complete if you know what you’re doing and can trap up. The other 3 album modes need a serious boos. I just did a 120 album level tear down the wall, completed it, and only got 20 mil. Very low compared to DD.

But what the game really needs is slash solo to be stackable with the rest of the game!

#18810 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Please tell me the strat to get 100 mil in 3 to 4 minutes.
As for album modes; desert demolition is good scoring wise IMO, takes 2 or 3 minutes to complete if you know what you’re doing and can trap up. The other 3 album modes need a serious boos. I just did a 120 album level tear down the wall, completed it, and only got 20 mil. Very low compared to DD.
But what the game really needs is slash solo to be stackable with the rest of the game!

Look up

#18811 2 years ago

I was being Facetious.

While I agree album modes need some beef. The point of my desert demolition score (60+mil?) is I did it by cashing out of songs. I think I only encore’d once.

I have my game set up pretty difficult and would have to say my typical scores are in the 20-30 mil range. That doesn’t mean I don’t get 100+ mil games. but it was nice to get a 100+ mil game because of desert demolition and not a huge applause jackpot.

#18812 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I was being Facetious.
While I agree album modes need some beef. The point of my desert demolition score (60+mil?) is I did it by cashing out of songs. I think I only encore’d once.
I have my game set up pretty difficult and would have to say my typical scores are in the 20-30 mil range. That doesn’t mean I don’t get 100+ mil games. but it was nice to get a 100+ mil game because of desert demolition and not a huge applause jackpot.

Tear down the wall takes longer than DD! Granted, I usually have to redo many posters and end up draining with a really shit score.

#18813 2 years ago

I’ve had several games where I lost multiple applause jackpots totaling more than my GC.

#18814 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Tear down the wall takes longer than DD! Granted, I usually have to redo many posters and end up draining.

I’ve gotten really good at tear down the wall. Can complete it fairly quickly. Problem is it’s a very risky mode hitting the record so often. Quick way to complete:

UYI2 patch for sure. Then it’s all about trap, hit record, trap. Shoot for center scoop to help get ball under control to trap up again. Record, scoop/trap, rinse + repeat.

I would think it would be near impossible to complete without the patch.

#18815 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I would think it would be near impossible to complete without the patch.

Sounds spot on. I haven’t made it through yet.

#18816 2 years ago

Blew over 65,000,000 SCOM jackpot but made up for it with a 135,000,000 Paradise City applause jackpot. Finally not only broke 100,000,000 but put some extra on top and ended with 205,447,239! What a rush. It’s difficult to describe how it felt in the final minute of Paradise City knowing what I had at stake and not wanting to blow it as I have with so many other 50,000,000+ jackpots.

I had all sponsors and going into PC I had the gun and rose patch so song value was at max. Didn’t do real good with the boosters on this game but 75% of the patches collected and about 3 extra balls were just enough.

Pitch is around 7.2-7.3, factory settings, factory outlanes.

60B306E7-B9D1-4B3B-8109-B8426826CA7E (resized).jpeg60B306E7-B9D1-4B3B-8109-B8426826CA7E (resized).jpeg

#18817 2 years ago

That’s incredible! Can someone explain to me a couple things in driving towards band frenzy because achieving it feels completely random. I had fender, vater and duff. When I see for example the axl microphone or the keyboards icon next to the rock meter, what am I shooting at? For axl am I going up the gut through the record or am I going up the left loop? For keyboard so I simply need a roll a ball over the keyboard? It’s so freaking confusing. Also the nebulous icons between the flippers are still confusing to me.

I would love someone to take 10 minutes and just explain how to systematically achieve band frenzy during a song.

#18818 2 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

That’s incredible! Can someone explain to me a couple things in driving towards band frenzy because achieving it feels completely random. I had fender, vater and duff. When I see for example the axl microphone or the keyboards icon next to the rock meter, what am I shooting at? For axl am I going up the gut through the record or am I going up the left loop? For keyboard so I simply need a roll a ball over the keyboard? It’s so freaking confusing. Also the nebulous icons between the flippers are still confusing to me.
I would love someone to take 10 minutes and just explain how to systematically achieve band frenzy during a song.

Band Frenzy is not at all random - note the revolver on the playfield (and the colored dot version on the LCD.) That shows which band members you've collected in the song towards Band Frenzy.

Red = AXL shots in the top inlanes
Yellow = Duff, left ramp
Blue = Richard, center spinner
Orange = Slash, Record spinner
Green = Frank, pops or right ramp
Cyan/Purple = Keyboardists, rollover sensor in front of the scoop

Hitting the band member's shot *when it is active* is how you get the Band Frenzy members filled in.
There is a little indicator near the colored revolver on the LCD which shows you the currently active band member and the next up on deck.

When BF is active, spam the center spinner and pops.

The first 20 mins of this video cover this stuff:

#18819 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Blew over 65,000,000 SCOM jackpot but made up for it with a 135,000,000 Paradise City jackpot. Finally not only broke 100,000,000 but put some extra on top and ended with 205,447,239! What a rush. It’s difficult to describe how it felt in the final minute of Paradise City knowing what I had at stake and not wanting to blow it as I have with so many other 50,000,000+ jackpots.
I had all sponsors and going into PC I had the gun and rose patch so song value was at max. Didn’t do real good with the boosters on this game but 75% of the patches collected and about 3 extra balls were just enough.
[quoted image]

Wow.
Just think what you could have achieved if you just had more mods. Lol. Jk.
Along with understanding how to read the game, understanding how everything interrelates, learning game strategy, boosters, collecting patches and then having pinball handling skills. ... Extra balls are key, I'm starting to see that. Keeping it all together to get 200k+ it's insane. You are playing at a very advanced level for sure!

#18820 2 years ago

Has anyone else had issues with the scoop cliffy bending up into the scoop over time (from under the playfield) . I'm now on my second one and it seems to be doing the same thing. Seems like the ball hitting the fold point is slowly opening it up and straightening it out

#18821 2 years ago

Pulled the upper field off today to change out the 2 rubbers below it, found a bit of pooling around the uppermost post, because it's so tight it's pulling the post back. Why is jjp putting on rubbers 2 sizes small ? I went up 1/2" on both and they are still tight and added washers.

#18822 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Has anyone else had issues with the scoop cliffy bending up into the scoop over time (from under the playfield) . I'm now on my second one and it seems to be doing the same thing. Seems like the ball hitting the fold point is slowly opening it up and straightening it out

I literally had to change mine out last week, the foldunder "tab" broke causing the cliffy to lift and prevent activation of the scoop switch.

I replaced it with a spare I had, I need to order some more I guess.

#18823 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Band Frenzy is not at all random - note the revolver on the playfield (and the colored dot version on the LCD.) That shows which band members you've collected in the song towards Band Frenzy.
Red = AXL shots in the top inlanes
Yellow = Duff, left ramp
Blue = Richard, center spinner
Orange = Slash, Record spinner
Green = Frank, pops or right ramp
Cyan/Purple = Keyboardists, rollover sensor in front of the scoop
Hitting the band member's shot *when it is active* is how you get the Band Frenzy members filled in.
There is a little indicator near the colored revolver on the LCD which shows you the currently active band member and the next up on deck.
When BF is active, spam the center spinner and pops.
The first 20 mins of this video cover this stuff:

Thank you!

#18824 2 years ago

Whoa my heart is racing...
Live And let die, applause jackpot, November rain encore, like four extra balls, I think, cuz all I know is when I finally drained I still had three balls left. Started the next round with over 4 million, got to the point where this I love was the song selected and I rocked it out with a 5.1 million song jackpot.. played with tons of balls the whole song, seems to last forever, I knew I was getting to the end I kept shooting for the center scoop finally I saw the screen change nailed the center scoop and claimed the jackpot for a final score And almost double my old GC scoring... 12,121,853 !
I also played a demolition derby and shall we play a game somewhere in all that... Going downstairs to cool off So pinmonks fans can Cool off my flippers.

20211228_155415 (resized).jpg20211228_155415 (resized).jpg
#18825 2 years ago

I just tried playing without the glass on and holy crap it's loud... The flipper snap is startling, and the sound of the ball rolling on the play field and going up ramps.. me no like.
Amazing how much that little sheet of glass traps and dampens the sound.

#18826 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I just tried playing without the glass on and holy crap it's loud... The flipper snap is startling, and the sound of the ball rolling on the play field and going up ramps.. me no like.
Amazing how much that little sheet of glass traps and dampens the sound.

first-time-meme-template-hiql5.jpgfirst-time-meme-template-hiql5.jpg
#18827 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

[quoted image]

Yup. First pin. Little over a month now and just tried it. Last time too .. unless there is some specific reason to troubleshoot or something... But actually playing a game with glass off was surprisingly unenjoyable. That's probably what everyone thinks their first time.

#18828 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Live And let die, applause jackpot, November rain encore, like four extra balls, I think, cuz all I know is when I finally drained I still had three balls left. Started the next round with over 4 million, got to the point where this I love was the song selected and I rocked it out with a 5.1 million song jackpot.. played with tons of balls the whole song, seems to last forever, I knew I was getting to the end I kept shooting for the center scoop finally I saw the screen change nailed the center scoop and claimed the jackpot for a final score And almost double my old GC scoring... 12,121,853 !
I also played a demolition derby and shall we play a game somewhere in all that... Going downstairs to cool off So pinmonks fans can Cool off my flippers. [quoted image]

Congrats on your GC score! There’s my point earlier though, you did all that for 12 million yet others do similar and score 200 million, I don’t get it….
On another note what did you do to light up around the edges of the translite? I see shadow from the screen there too

#18829 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Congrats on your GC score! There’s my point earlier though, you did all that for 12 million yet others do similar and score 200 million, I don’t get it….
On another note what did you do to light up around the edges of the translite? I see shadow from the screen there too

Yep... Somewhere there was about 188 million still hiding. I don't get it yet either! I suspect it's all in the patches, locking balls, power cords and band frenzies. Along with intentionally getting song levels up.. the stuff I only read about.. . Can't imagine going as far as completing albums and tours!

Translite is lermods cool white mod.
(Warm white was too orange imo)
https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/guns-n-roses-pinball-full-translight-kit

.. yes you can see the monitor frame. I'm thinking about how I might diffuse or turn down the brightness on them a bit but otherwise I like the mod. I also did his backboard and trough RGB LED mod which I like as well. I puts a nice color cycling fade glow on the Backstage, and the trough same.
https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/guns-n-roses-pinball-rgb-backboard-trough-combo

#18830 2 years ago

I need help with my spotlights. So my left spotlight wasn’t moving left to right, so I ordered a servo, installed it, and still didn’t work after installing it. I switched wires and left and right motion started to work but the up and down doesn’t work now. So I figured maybe wiring problem. Was under the hood and wiggled a bunch of wires and after doing that and making sure things were seated, it actually all worked for like 20 games. Now it doesn’t go left to right nor up and down. Anyone have any ideas what’s going on? I don’t think it’s servos. Is this a board problem? I think some of the connections are behind a metal cover on the back of the playfield. Am I correct? Do I need to look there?

#18831 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I also played a demolition derby and shall we play a game somewhere in all that... Going downstairs to cool off So pinmonks fans can Cool off my flippers. [quoted image]

Nice score! I've had mine for 2 weeks and this is the best I've done.

20211227_213747 (resized).jpg20211227_213747 (resized).jpg
#18832 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Nice score! I've had mine for 2 weeks and this is the best I've done.[quoted image]

Nice.. you're on the fast track!

#18833 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

Anyone have any ideas what’s going on?

I'd unplug connectors where you wiggled stuff. Clean them. Then reseat them and be sure they and the wires in them are tight.

LTG : )

#18834 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Great job! Super fun game. Just keeps getting deeper and always something more to try and achieve. I can’t think of a pin that gets your heart thumping when a big applause jackpot is ready.

#18835 2 years ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

Great job! Super fun game. Just keeps getting deeper and always something more to try and achieve. I can’t think of a pin that gets your heart thumping when a big applause jackpot is ready.

Especially when it's a huge jackpot and the ball is stuck in the pops!

#18836 2 years ago

so... super frustrated here.
Around a month ago i had an issue with the sensors on the upper playfield. I ended up changing out the board and that seemed to resolve the issue. I'm now having the same issues again.
On startup three sensors are failing calibration, i am able to manually calibrate them afterwards. During gameplay the sensors seem to work and register the balls arriving on the upper playfield, however when in a song it looses track of how many balls are up there, doesn't release all of the balls after a powerchord jackpot is scored or timed out and then automatically starts a new powerchord registering the balls already up there from previously. After the game all sensors have the (uncalibrated) ring around them in the test screen.

I feel it's highly unlikely that it's a board again, although it may be. Open to suggestions on what else to check/change. Its currently unplayable in this condition.

8CEDBE0C-5401-4B95-B054-A824FEC5D1FE (resized).jpeg8CEDBE0C-5401-4B95-B054-A824FEC5D1FE (resized).jpegE41880EA-E54A-4DC9-9B73-91BBA80F7C53 (resized).jpegE41880EA-E54A-4DC9-9B73-91BBA80F7C53 (resized).jpeg
#18837 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

I wonder if it would be worth trying a factory reset and if that doesn't do it, a full install of the software ?

#18838 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Around a month ago i had an issue with the sensors on the upper playfield. I ended up changing out the board and that seemed to resolve the issue. I'm now having the same issues again.
On startup three sensors are failing calibration, i am able to manually calibrate them afterwards. During gameplay the sensors seem to work and register the balls arriving on the upper playfield, however when in a song it looses track of how many balls are up there, doesn't release all of the balls after a powerchord jackpot is scored or timed out and then automatically starts a new powerchord registering the balls already up there from previously. After the game all sensors have the (uncalibrated) ring around them in the test screen.
I feel it's highly unlikely that it's a board again, although it may be. Open to suggestions on what else to check/change. Its currently unplayable in this condition.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Have you tried to clean the lenses of the inserts (with non-ammonia cleaner) and the sensors on the board (with compressed air, etc)? There may just be a film of coil dust developing on one or both.

How much have you played the game in that month?

#18839 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I wonder if it would be worth trying a factory reset and if that doesn't do it, a full install of the software ?

Thanks LTG i may give that a go if all else fails, however my gut is telling me this is a hardware issue. Seeing as it has happened previously. maybe a bad cable?

#18840 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Have you tried to clean the lenses of the inserts (with non-ammonia cleaner) and the sensors on the board (with rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip)? There may just be a film of coil dust developing on one or both.

PinMonk I haven't as yet, I will do as I'm gonna have to pull everything apart anyway. I have a feeling the board may be disconnecting intermittently causing the issue. So maybe a connection or cable. Again only a gut feeling but frustrating as I've been through this before.

#18841 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

PinMonk I haven't as yet, I will do as I'm gonna have to pull everything apart anyway. I have a feeling the board may be disconnecting intermittently causing the issue. So maybe a connection or cable. Again only a gut feeling but frustrating as I've been through this before.

I had similar issues to this (all sensors went out in fact), and I traced the fault to a loose/poor connector in the back box. Perhaps check this to rule it out.

I've had two GNR's so far with a bad connection here.

E40EEB9B-E0D0-49E9-A953-7A0297582CA1 (resized).jpegE40EEB9B-E0D0-49E9-A953-7A0297582CA1 (resized).jpegEEBE78CE-AFCF-4CBB-9481-F839DF2399D5 (resized).jpegEEBE78CE-AFCF-4CBB-9481-F839DF2399D5 (resized).jpeg
#18842 2 years ago
Quoted from swampy:

I had similar issues to this (all sensors went out in fact), and I traced the fault to a loose/poor connector in the back box. Perhaps check this to rule it out.
I've had two GNR's so far with a bad connection here. [quoted image][quoted image]

swampy thabks. I'll deff check that out. Was it a visible issue or did you have to pull the connection/pins apart to find it?

Update : tried it and even removed the Tibetan breeze connector to see if that helped. Unfortunately no luck.

#18843 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Have you tried to clean the lenses of the inserts (with non-ammonia cleaner) and the sensors on the board (with rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip)? There may just be a film of coil dust developing on one or both.

I would not recommend isopropal alcohol to clean any sensor, it will attack the plastic casing. The tiny sensors are delicate, if you want to clean them my recommendation would be careful spray with air brush.

#18844 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I would not recommend isopropal alcohol to clean any sensor, it will attack the plastic casing. The tiny sensors are delicate, if you want to clean them my recommendation would be careful spray with air brush.

I don't do it a lot, but I have done it with optos and the occasional sensor without an issue. HOWEVER, I hadn't given it a thought that it might degrade the plastic, but you're right. Scratch that part of the suggestion. Fixed the post.

#18845 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Check the sensor connector cable on mini pf, also the blue Ethernet stlyle cable between upper pf and sensor i/o pcb under main playfield. Even if it looks good carefully swap it out with another cable.
Use sw history in diagnostics to help provide detail about the problem.

#18846 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Take extra care with mini pf removal and installation. It is important to make sure wiring is dressed clean and not pinched anywhere during re installation.

#18847 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

I said it somewhere earlier in the thread, but make sure the cables associated with the board aren't stressed or being pulled on. JJP put a crazy amount of zip ties on the wiring. And on my machine, more than a few of the ties were putting undue pressure on the cable plug in points.

#18848 2 years ago

On scorbit , I got George Costanza Frogger level
I've been playing tonight with the sound down and with a Youtube mix going and getting a lot better scores , must be not having the pressure of the callouts and I'm just going for the flashing lights .

#18849 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

99% isopropyl alcohol evaporates completely almost immediately which is why it's perfect for this type of application.

It leaves zero residue. But it needs to be 99%+ concentration. The plastic casing is not going to be damaged.

It is great for cleaning opto switches with a q-tip.

#18850 2 years ago

I appreciate you guys sending me Scorbit challenges in this game.

Is it just me, or does the fact that you accept a challenge means 100% of the time that my next game is going to be < 1M points? I promise you guys I am not as bad a player as I may appear to be based on my Scorbit challenge responses (though I AM pretty bad).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Concord, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 377 of 560.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/377 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.