Screenshot_20240314-145241 (resized).png
IMG_2284.gif
giphy.gif
Key-Visual-825x466 (resized).jpg
tom_segura (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_221935371 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_222206086~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 390 of 560.
#19451 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm not in the thread anymore. You belong on the top. Everybody else moves up a notch.
LTG : )

LLoyd, you are on the top of many people's list!

#19452 2 years ago

Got my LE today; family and I are loving the game. Jan ‘22 build date, and no issues out of the box. Even lucked out with the Appetite decal on the record. 1.25 code from the factory; wifi connection was easy to setup, and connected in seconds. First JJP for me!

#19453 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Mine is serial 2421 built in November and seems like the modifications started probably 3 or 4 months before that... Maybe around June/July? If anyone has a serial around 1500-2000 maybe we could pinpoint when.

Serial number 1560, August 2021 build date, 450 games played. Most posts had the black washers installed and I've not had any problems with them. One post above the GnR in-lane, under the side plastic without the black washer began to pool very early on. I heated and smoothed out the clearcoat then applied a clear PETG washer and no problems since then.

I have had the spotlight issues, center scoop issue, shooter lane gate issue and random auto-plunge issue. I've been able to remedy each one.

#19454 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackrabbt:

Serial number 1560, August 2021 build date, 450 games played. Most posts had the black washers installed and I've not had any problems with them. One post above the GnR in-lane, under the side plastic without the black washer began to pool very early on. I heated and smoothed out the clearcoat then applied a clear PETG washer and no problems since then.
I have had the spotlight issues, center scoop issue, shooter lane gate issue and random auto-plunge issue. I've been able to remedy each one.

What was your solution to the random auto plunge?

#19455 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm not in the thread anymore. You belong on the top. Everybody else moves up a notch.

Are you out of doing official JJP support?

#19456 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are you out of doing official JJP support?

I'm out of any jjp support.

#19457 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm out of any jjp support.

Ah. Sorry to hear that. A loss for JJP.

#19458 2 years ago
Quoted from dug:

What was your solution to the random auto plunge?

I first tried calibration in the diagnostics but the issue was not fixed. Then, I removed the shooter lane sensor board. Using a non-ammonia glass cleaner and q-tips, I cleaned the top of each sensor and the inside of each playfield insert. After re-assembling, I went into diagnostics and ran a calibration of the sensors. The problem was 100% resolved.

#19459 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackrabbt:

I first tried calibration in the diagnostics but the issue was not fixed. Then, I removed the shooter lane sensor board. Using a non-ammonia glass cleaner and q-tips, I cleaned the top of each sensor and the inside of each playfield insert. After re-assembling, I went into diagnostics and ran a calibration of the sensors. The problem was 100% resolved.

Thanks!

#19460 2 years ago

We just recently started streaming pinball on Twitch. We mostly do live music on our channel but we are starting to add in the occasional pinball stream. Last night I was playing Guns N' Roses LE and I literally came within less than a second of getting the 6 ball power chord jackpot! Man what a heart breaker! Literally just a fraction of a second too late. Have any of you ever come this close without getting the jackpot? If you are interested in seeing occasional novice pinball playing, our channel on Twitch is 'thesociallydistantcanada'

Added 11 months ago:

post no longer relevant.

#19461 2 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

How is everyone handling the chip playfield issues? I have a chance to get a used one but of course there is a chip behind a metal post. Are we filling them in with something? Covering with washers? Thanks for the input. Just trying to get a game plan. At 10.5 not sure if i should even mess with it.

Just piling on what others said: for nearly the same price you can get a NIB with playfield issues greatly reduced if not fixed entirely, plus warranty coverage. And Abel just posted that they have NIBs available.

#19462 2 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

There are still 2,000 LE’s to be built and people are listing used machines for MSRP with chips on the playfield. Just crazy what the market is like right now.

Yep prices are mental , especially when you can order it from the distributor and save 6k , but if you want it now

IMG_20220118_224013 (resized).jpgIMG_20220118_224013 (resized).jpg
#19463 2 years ago

Thanks. Everyone. Kinda what I was thinking. Should be easy enough to sell my ww to fund one.

#19464 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:Yep prices are mental , especially when you can order it from the distributor and save 6k , but if you want it now
[quoted image]

You can have mine for 17k with extras.

#19465 2 years ago

Anyone else notice that for Mystery Award if it chooses "Light Song" it starts the song and not just light it. Is that intentional? I would think that Start Song starts it while light song just lights it. Both seem to do the same.

#19466 2 years ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Anyone else notice that for Mystery Award if it chooses "Light Song" it starts the song and not just light it. Is that intentional? I would think that Start Song starts it while light song just lights it. Both seem to do the same.

Yeah, that mystery award is a kick in the nuts. I don't want a random award to set the light AND start the song with no break. I hope pinball_keefer has changed that in the new code so it just lights the song and ejects the ball as would be the expected behavior so actually STARTING the lit song remains in player control.

#19467 2 years ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

I've noticed this and it's annoying.

The main things that annoy me about this game are that the album modes don't score nearly enough (or the song jackpot is too much). To me when I get a 20mil song jackpot, the 800k-1mil I get from playing the album mode seems meaningless.

And of course then there's the Slash solo mode.

Great game otherwise. I hope somebody who takes care of coding at least monitors this thread because these are gripes I see people have time and time again.

#19468 2 years ago
Quoted from etr104:

I've noticed this and it's annoying.
The main things that annoy me about this game are that the album modes don't score nearly enough (or the song jackpot is too much). To me when I get a 20mil song jackpot, the 800k-1mil I get from playing the album mode seems meaningless.
And of course then there's the Slash solo mode.
Great game otherwise. I hope somebody who takes care of coding at least monitors this thread because these are gripes I see people have time and time again.

I was listening to an interview with Eric and Keith and it reminded me about their primary design focus...to create a concert vibe/experience (which they've done a great job of). Stern has produced a lot of beloved music pins, but none of them really have the concert vibe/experience like GNR. Stern's games are great games, but lack the sizzle of what JJP has pulled off. Unfortunately, from my perspective, they need to revisit the rules/scoring and "dial it in" as a game. Right now, playing GNR is a state-of-the-art pinball experience, not as enjoyable as a game. Games should reward you for good play, and I rarely feel like my play influences the score enough to really care. After 4 weeks with it, great experience, not-so-great game. Would really love to hear what the pro pinball players think of this game.

#19469 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Yep prices are mental , especially when you can order it from the distributor and save 6k , but if you want it now
[quoted image]

There was a nice one for sale in VIC yesterday for $15.5K. Bargain in today's market.

#19470 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:I was listening to an interview with Eric and Keith and it reminded me about their primary design focus...to create a concert vibe/experience (which they've done a great job of). Stern has produced a lot of beloved music pins, but none of them really have the concert vibe/experience like GNR. Stern's games are great games, but lack the sizzle of what JJP has pulled off. Unfortunately, from my perspective, they need to revisit the rules/scoring and "dial it in" as a game. Right now, playing GNR is a state-of-the-art pinball experience, not as enjoyable as a game. Games should reward you for good play, and I rarely feel like my play influences the score enough to really care. After 4 weeks with it, great experience, not-so-great game. Would really love to hear what the pro pinball players think of this game.

NO sarcasm meant, and maybe I am slow, but at 4 weeks I would be likened to a flailing unbridled multi-ball monkey. At 2 months (today) I am only starting to calm down and understand some of the rules and scoring strategy concepts (and there are MANY!) that I am grasping at this point AND and be able to hit some shots in order to integrate those game play. I am always putting together connections in game play and more I learn, the more I realize that mastering the game, or being boring isn't in the DNA. Every game is different and I get to enjoy this pin for a very very long time.

#19471 2 years ago

They should change the way ball locks work too. The booster multiballs can reduce your max number of possible ball locks.

#19472 2 years ago

The mystery award of start song needs to go! Or at least be able to disable it in settings.
Really pisses me off when I'm not ready to start a song and the ball
accidentally falls in the scoop starting a song.

#19473 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I was listening to an interview with Eric and Keith and it reminded me about their primary design focus...to create a concert vibe/experience (which they've done a great job of). Stern has produced a lot of beloved music pins, but none of them really have the concert vibe/experience like GNR. Stern's games are great games, but lack the sizzle of what JJP has pulled off. Unfortunately, from my perspective, they need to revisit the rules/scoring and "dial it in" as a game. Right now, playing GNR is a state-of-the-art pinball experience, not as enjoyable as a game. Games should reward you for good play, and I rarely feel like my play influences the score enough to really care. After 4 weeks with it, great experience, not-so-great game. Would really love to hear what the pro pinball players think of this game.

While I hope we get another update that improves scoring in the album modes and allows you to either cancel/disable/stack Slash Solo, the game is providing the excitement and fun that I expect from it in my line-up. After owning an ACDC Premium for 5+ years I was looking for a modern game that offered a similar experience. I loved my ACDC Premium and put thousands of plays on it but it was time to try something new so I sold it to fund my GNRLE. Both games are one dimensional and scoring primarily focuses on the song jackpot and risk/reward. Both games can be as frustrating as they can be fun. I wouldn't want to own GNR in a <3 pin collection because it isn't balanced enough in a small line-up but it's fun for what it is which is a concert experience that's all based on risk/reward. I'm having a ton of fun with it!

#19474 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

They should change the way ball locks work too. The booster multiballs can reduce your max number of possible ball locks.

What do you mean by this? I never thought this was the case. When in a booster multiball the locks are virtual as the guitar releases them as they are shot up there. At least that’s what I thought?

#19475 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

What do you mean by this? I never thought this was the case. When in a booster multiball the locks are virtual as the guitar releases them as they are shot up there. At least that’s what I thought?

On this vein, dont the 6 lights on the guitar light/sensors indicate how many virtual locks you do have when the balls are released so you can keep track?

#19476 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

On this vein, dont the 6 lights on the guitar light/sensors indicate how many virtual locks you do have when the balls are released so you can keep track?

In song those lights indicate the number of balls in play.

#19477 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

You'll notice it will start the song before you fully load the lock if you locked some booster multiballs us there, even if it released them. It seems to count them against your max lock total.

#19478 2 years ago

Brand new to JJP games. Just received my LE and am wondering how to properly remove the back glass. Found the keys inside the coin door, but don’t want to break anything by trying to force the glass removal. Any tips? Planning to adjust the LCD monitor contrast.

#19479 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

You'll notice it will start the song before you fully load the lock if you locked some booster multiballs us there, even if it released them. It seems to count them against your max lock total.

Ok gotcha I think I misunderstood your original comment.

#19480 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I think you are right. I always look at the revolver by the flippers to keep track of locked balls. I’ll have to pay attention to the guitar next time

#19481 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

NO sarcasm meant, and maybe I am slow, but at 4 weeks I would be likened to a flailing unbridled multi-ball monkey. At 2 months (today) I am only starting to calm down and understand some of the rules and scoring strategy concepts (and there are MANY!) that I am grasping at this point AND and be able to hit some shots in order to integrate those game play. I am always putting together connections in game play and more I learn, the more I realize that mastering the game, or being boring isn't in the DNA. Every game is different and I get to enjoy this pin for a very very long time.

You're a funny person. Are you fairly new to playing/collecting? I'm not. I'm 60 and started playing in my teens and started collecting @ 40. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself...it's very clear that you love the game. I've had love/hate relationships with games, and GNR is definitely in this category for me. Sorry, but I think the scoring sucks. Love the concept of a song jackpot, just think that it's better implemented on AC/DC. 10-15 minutes games and no points just make no sense to me, but I realize someone in your position will rationalize the scoring as deep/brilliant in some way. I'm glad you love your game!

Quoted from MikeS:

While I hope we get another update that improves scoring in the song modes and allows you to either cancel/disable/stack Slash Solo, the game is providing the excitement and fun that I expect from it in my line-up. After owning an ACDC Premium for 5+ years I was looking for a modern game that offered a similar experience. I loved my ACDC Premium and put thousands of plays on it but it was time to try something new so I sold it to fund my GNRLE. Both games are one dimensional and scoring primarily focuses on the song jackpot and risk/reward. Both games can be as frustrating as they can be fun. I wouldn't want to own GNR in a <3 pin collection because it isn't balanced enough in a small line-up but it's fun for what it is which is a concert experience that's all based on risk/reward. I'm having a ton of fun with it!

I LOVE the AC/DC song jackpot (though I rarely crank it up and cash it in on a regular basis). Even without cashing it in, I find I can get respectable scores and not feel like WTF? With GNR, a majority of my "good" games result in very low scores. Just weird.

No doubt that GNR is unique and offers a new/fresh experience. My hope is that I end up liking it as a game, not just an experience.

#19482 2 years ago

I know there is a post containing exactly how to install the Cliffy's.... I just can't concentrate long enough to find it. I've had my CE for a while now but have yet to install these - just not looking forward to removing the upper playfield...

Does anyone have this post bookmarked?

Thanks in advance

#19483 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

You're a funny person. Are you fairly new to playing/collecting? I'm not. I'm 60 and started playing in my teens and started collecting @ 40. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself...it's very clear that you love the game. I've had love/hate relationships with games, and GNR is definitely in this category for me. Sorry, but I think the scoring sucks. Love the concept of a song jackpot, just think that it's better implemented on AC/DC. 10-15 minutes games and no points just make no sense to me, but I realize someone in your position will rationalize the scoring as deep/brilliant in some way. I'm glad you love your game!

I LOVE the AC/DC song jackpot (though I rarely crank it up and cash it in on a regular basis). Even without cashing it in, I find I can get respectable scores and not feel like WTF? With GNR, a majority of my "good" games result in very low scores. Just weird.
No doubt that GNR is unique and offers a new/fresh experience. My hope is that I end up liking it as a game, not just an experience.

You may want to shift your focus on maxing out booster multi balls instead of playing songs. If you can get them maxed out, coupled with the fender, duff skull and Vater patches, your scores will be much higher on average. Try that for a while and see if it helps. If you are bricking a lot of left ramp shots you may need to tweak your flipper angles. I lowered mine a bit and it helped greatly

#19484 2 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

I know there is a post containing exactly how to install the Cliffy's.... I just can't concentrate long enough to find it. I've had my CE for a while now but have yet to install these - just not looking forward to removing the upper playfield...
Thanks in advance

You can check Cliffys main site.

http://www.passionforpinball.com/jjp_guns_n_roses.htm

#19485 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Brand new to JJP games. Just received my LE and am wondering how to properly remove the back glass. Found the keys inside the coin door, but don’t want to break anything by trying to force the glass removal. Any tips? Planning to adjust the LCD monitor contrast.

Unlock it, then lift up on the bottom of the glass...you should feel a lip on the bottom of the glass to lift it. After you lift it up, start pulling the bottom outwards, then slowly bringing the glass down until the top is exposed so you can grab the top for support.

#19486 2 years ago
Quoted from dug:

The mystery award of start song needs to go! Or at least be able to disable it in settings.
Really pisses me off when I'm not ready to start a song and the ball
accidentally falls in the scoop starting a song.

Was thinking this earlier, would be great to remove start song and light sing from mystery in the settings.

#19487 2 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

Thanks in advance

Every thread on pinside has a bookmark list. Some are mantained better than others. Click on TOPIC INDEX at the top of any thread page, then click KEYPOST SUMMARY to sort by the keypost names, then scroll down to the TECH section. In this case the one you want is TECH:Cliffy that has the link you need.

TECH: PLAYFIELD. How to remove upper playfield entry is also helpful since it has pictures.

#19488 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

You may want to shift your focus on maxing out booster multi balls instead of playing songs. If you can get them maxed out, coupled with the fender, duff skull and Vater patches, your scores will be much higher on average. Try that for a while and see if it helps. If you are bricking a lot of left ramp shots you may need to tweak your flipper angles. I lowered mine a bit and it helped greatly

Keep in mind playing booster multiballs wont increase your song level much unless you’re cashing in the super jackpots. That can be the missing factor in some of these scores. I’ve found locking 5 or 6 balls before starting a song (plus collecting the patches you mentioned) improve score much more.

All in all, the recipe for successful scores are:
• Collect booster mb jackpots
• patches (fender, Vader, Duff for score - fender, t-shirt, poster for control)
• Collect band member items via loops
• Locking balls. The more you lock, the higher your potential score.
• cash out or collect the applause jackpot

You can focus on one of those things, two of those things, all of those, etc…

OR…

All that pre-song work can be negated if you can just chain together 3 or 4 encores and collect the applause jackpots.

For successful album mode scores:
• Get the record to diamond
• Collect the album patch
• collect all 4 album patches for 2x album mode.

All in all, GNR, like many JJP games is a long player. Sure you can have fun playing for 5 mins. But it really takes a good 15+ minute game to blow it up. And if you miss the big applause jackpots, it’ll be a love/hate relationship for sure, just as other scoring games are. Ever miss a 100+ mil song jackpot with 3x going on ACDC. Bingo. And it takes precise playing and control to build ACDC song jackpots. To me ACDC is more brutal and more work than GNR.

#19489 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I wouldn't want to own GNR in a <3 pin collection

Hey now! Lol
As you already know, GNR has booted IMDN and JP out of my lineup - to me, those are amazing KME games but feel more linear to me (maybe not scoring wise, but play wise). The good part of having GNR in a small lineup all this time is I get to explore different ways to play. For example, I had an interesting new combo yesterday during its so easy - right ramp detour to upper flipper > inner loop > held flipper up to roll ball into coma target > it came back to my upper flipper where I then hit the JAM target and lit the scoop which I made again with the upper flipper.

Now That’s not to say the rules need polishing so here comes my shameless wishlist plug.

KEEFER! Ted? Joe? Please..
- allow patches, locks, boosters, etc…during slash solo (ie stack it!)
- add multipliers to album modes (ie 1st album mode worth 1x, 2nd worth 2x, 3rd worth 3x, 4th and final worth 5x)

#19490 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

On mine the torx screw to the left of the license plate was tight and pressing on the glass. I had to loosen that and it dropped right out. Maybe that's part of your issue...

#19491 2 years ago

Just had to pop in and say this game ffffffing rocks! So much a different game many times when you push the start button!

#19492 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I think you are right. I always look at the revolver by the flippers to keep track of locked balls. I’ll have to pay attention to the guitar next time

I thought the revolver shows the band members collected and/or the band member shot that is active.

#19493 2 years ago

Effing Scorbit!

Finally had a good (great for me) game and landed on 92m by the end.

Scorbit recorded it but it didn't get put on the board so it doesn't count. I'm still sitting at 71m on there.

Dangit.

I have since put the auto record/save to leaderboard back ON.

I'm. A. Doofus.

#19494 2 years ago

Time for a short musical commercial...
Ran into this. Worth it. Amazing.

#19495 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hey now! Lol
As you already know, GNR has booted IMDN and JP out of my lineup - to me, those are amazing KME games but feel more linear to me (maybe not scoring wise, but play wise). The good part of having GNR in a small lineup all this time is I get to explore different ways to play. For example, I had an interesting new combo yesterday during its so easy - right ramp detour to upper flipper > inner loop > held flipper up to roll ball into coma target > it came back to my upper flipper where I then hit the JAM target and lit the scoop which I made again with the upper flipper.
Now That’s not to say the rules need polishing so here comes my shameless wishlist plug.
KEEFER! Ted? Joe? Please..
- allow patches, locks, boosters, etc…during slash solo (ie stack it!)
- add multipliers to album modes (ie 1st album mode worth 1x, 2nd worth 2x, 3rd worth 3x, 4th and final worth 5x)

The non linear-ness of this game is 100% why it will.last for so long.

You can play/attack every game differently and see what's up in soooo many different ways!

That's also a helluva combo btw!

#19496 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Ran into this

This absolutely made my night @vespula!

Yes!!! Yeeeeeesss!

And cmon admit it, you were totally singing along every word!

#19497 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Ran into this. Worth it. Amazing.

I want it to be the music during attract mode! Or like an Easter egg somewhere. Bahahahaha

#19498 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

When I explain the game to anyone, after explaining the band member shots I say this

" See this right here, this revolver has all the info you need in it.".

Then I explain a little more.

It's a genius way of putting all the information exactly where you are looking. It's damn genius and I love it. And I love the no matter your level of play, you can use it easily. It's phenomenal.

#19499 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

This is very true.

The booster multiballs are the key. Then the patches are like the add on.

#19500 2 years ago

Set a new personal record tonight for fastest 6 ball power chord jackpot from start of song - 1 minute, 2 seconds! It was on "This I Love" and was worth 5,750,000. Album Level 0 and Song Level 86 at the time. Only had the Gun, Bra, Amp (got those in order, not by choice via mystery "Award 3 patches") & Fender patches at the time.

The real kicker is I had the first 5 balls locked within 38 seconds. Then I fumbled around a little bit with the last one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hazard, KY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
7,800 (OBO)
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 390 of 560.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/390 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.