IMG20211204012951 (resized).jpg
IMG20211204012944 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2021-12-03 093514 (resized).png
IMG20211203232438 (resized).jpg
IMG20211203232429 (resized).jpg
20210909_165144 (resized).jpg
20210909_162359 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,231 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 365.
#5201 10 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Is there a quick start in the options so you don't have to wait for all the computer code to disappear from the start up screen? Is the two loud speaker "bang" sounds common on start up? Thanks.

Someone made a mod board to eliminate this pop on start up in the Hobbit thread.
I could never figure out why it upset people so much, but if you want it gone, search the Hobbit thread for it.

#5202 10 months ago

I noticed a weird behavior today, and I was wondering if this is a bug or intentional:

I played to get all 4 patches regarding the boosters (Firecracker, Lights, Amp and Horn Hands).
I got Lights, Amp, and I started the Lights and Amp multi ball, which I both maxed out.

Then I got the 2 others patches, and when I wanted to start Ignite the flames multibal, I noticed that I had to start from scratch the Lights and Amp... they were not maxed out anymore...

Is that a bug ? Or is there a time limit where the boosters can be kept maxed out, then they roll back to 0 ?

thanks

#5203 10 months ago

Would you guys recommend a shaker for the SE? I don’t want it to drown the music.

#5204 10 months ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Would you guys recommend a shaker for the SE? I don’t want it to drown the music.

For me I strongly recommend it. Great integration on this game for a shaker.

#5205 10 months ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

That is the upper playfield diverter JAM PLATE
It has 2 screws 2 washers and 2 lock washers.
It fell off because something is missing or loose
JJP issued service bulletin .
http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/gnr/Service%20Bulletin_GNR_Left_Ramp_Diverter.pdf
[quoted image]

Can someone just post a good pick of the jam plate underneath. The pics in the bulletin do not show it clear enough. Want to.make sure the jam plate goes on right. Thanks in advance

#5206 10 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

For me I strongly recommend it. Great integration on this game for a shaker.

What are a couple of cool places where it’s used? Thanks

#5207 10 months ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Quoted from nicoy3k:

You Could Be Mine. ‘Nuff said.

#5208 10 months ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

It's integrated throughout most of the songs, along with some of the jackpot hurryups (Flames multiball jackpot for hitting the center button)

Highly recommended.

#5209 10 months ago
Quoted from eagleeyemma:

Can someone just post a good pick of the jam plate underneath. The pics in the bulletin do not show it clear enough. Want to.make sure the jam plate goes on right. Thanks in advance

http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/gnr/Service%20Bulletin_GNR_Left_Ramp_Diverter.pdf

#5210 10 months ago

Haha. So I screened shot it and the quality was horrible. Then i looked and it was better quality thanks again

#5211 10 months ago
Quoted from eagleeyemma:

Haha. So I screened shot it and the quality was horrible. Then i looked and it was better quality thanks again

My apologies, I actually sent the link After reading you already had seen it lol.

#5212 10 months ago

Is there a code update available? I am still on 1.08 and nothing appears when I check for a new update

#5213 10 months ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Is there a code update available? I am still on 1.08 and nothing appears when I check for a new update

Not yet. Posted recently 1.12 should be up soon.

LTG : )

#5214 10 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Define “soon”

#5215 10 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

I have 1.12 Lloyd!

#5216 10 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Define “soon”

Other JJP posted it. So no idea of an exact time frame.

#5217 10 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have 1.12 Lloyd!

Color me jealous.

Disclaimer : Don't know why I'm not testing it.

#5218 10 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Someone made a mod board to eliminate this pop on start up in the Hobbit thread.
I could never figure out why it upset people so much, but if you want it gone, search the Hobbit thread for it.

The audio pop is unpleasant and messes with my ocd, lol,
I don't think it does the speakers any favors either.
reminds me of some WPC games that have a nasty pop on start up.

#5219 10 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have 1.12 Lloyd!

You have the updated code and you have your CE... yeah I'm f#@$ing jealous When mine FINALLY shows up, we're going to have to play against each other on Scorbit

#5220 10 months ago
Quoted from TaTa:

You have the updated code and you have your CE... yeah I'm f#@$ing jealous When mine FINALLY shows up, we're going to have to play against each other on Scorbit

This needs to be integrated into the scorbit app, but it’s pretty easy to setup. You make a “scoreboard” with all the games that want to play with together in real time. Share the link to said scoreboard. You display the scoreboard on your phone, tablet or cast / airplay to TV. You all press start at the same time. Done. Up to 8 machines can be on a scoreboard.

#5221 10 months ago

Any suggested items to protect the game from wear? Not sure if the magnet at the top will start to show wear like other games such at MET or Elvis. Appreciate the assistance. Have the SE edition.

#5222 10 months ago

Had an issue where when the left guitar lock released, ball would go sdtm. Added a small piece of foam to slightly deflect the ball and now it falls to the right flipper. Posting in case others have the issue.

PXL_20210124_144659440.NIGHT~2 (resized).jpg
#5223 10 months ago

Does JJP sell headphone jack kits? I can’t seem to find them anywhere

#5224 10 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

This needs to be integrated into the scorbit app, but it’s pretty easy to setup. You make a “scoreboard” with all the games that want to play with together in real time. Share the link to said scoreboard. You display the scoreboard on your phone, tablet or cast / airplay to TV. You all press start at the same time. Done. Up to 8 machines can be on a scoreboard.

It would be so much cooler if you could just do all of that within the game. Challenge each other via username and press start. Not having to go through some third party app. Maybe some day.

#5225 10 months ago

Added a couple of speakers to my game to match the one on the backboard decal.

IMG_20210125_085154 (resized).jpg
#5226 10 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

[quoted image]

Sold! They look fantastic. Put me down for a set. They look like they should have been there from the beginning

#5227 10 months ago

Does anyone know if resetting the high scores will also reset the GC? I'd like to keep my GC and reset the scores for the rest of my family.

#5228 10 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

[quoted image]

I'm on board too...anyways I was looking the pin over and what doe you guys think this off ramp is for?

20210124_135949 (resized).jpg
#5229 10 months ago
Quoted from eagleeyemma:

I'm on board too...anyways I was looking the pin over and what doe you guys think this off ramp is for?
[quoted image]

The diverter diverts the ball to the upper flipper sometimes.

#5230 10 months ago
Quoted from eagleeyemma:

Also put locktite on those two little screws when you put it back together, I didn’t the first time and the plate fell out again after two wks even with the lock washers in the correct spot so I put it on this second time

#5231 10 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

We are working to add this to the app. We're making some major upgrades to the configuration options for ScorbitVision, but expect seeing those newer boards visible in various ways in the app soon.

#5232 10 months ago

When I'm going for a patch I sometimes lose a letter. I'll have a G and an R, then the R dissappears. Does anyone know why???

#5233 10 months ago

Got my LE this week. This is my second JJP. I love my Wonka and wanted something new. One thing I love about GNR is that you can play in a dark room. Not the case with the Wonka where I need all the room lights bright. Really cool. Still trying to understand the rules and shots but it is a beautiful machine.

#5234 10 months ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I feel blessed. That’s for sure.

#5235 10 months ago
Quoted from jsa:

We are working to add this to the app. We're making some major upgrades to the configuration options for ScorbitVision, but expect seeing those newer boards visible in various ways in the app soon.

I'm getting lots of questions off-site from GnR owners so let me address:

- No, Scorbit is not charging for JJP users to use this service with their games. Yes, we do sell hardware for other game types.
- Yes, your Scorbit display name is known by the JJP game. We haven't integrated it fully yet with on-game leaderboards, stay tuned.
- There are no notifications yet, but that is coming soon, stay tuned.
- The right/bottom tab with the people on it is a feed of scores from people you follow.
- Leaderboards while you wait for the game to start represent:

1. Top scores specific for this physical machine.
2. Global top scores from this title. We've heard you, we will allow machine grouping soon (All GnRs should be grouped, not three global lists, etc.
3. Global top scores for the last month
4. We will be adding other leaderboards created with ScorbitVision (that you are allowed to see) that contain this specific machine as an owner's option

- Scorbit does allow manual submission of scores for games without connectivity, but it requires a photo of the score.
- Yes, ScorbitVision may include leaderboards from non-Scorbit enabled machines. Use your Scorbit account to login (major update to this coming soon).
- API: We are working on our developer-friendly API for streamers and others and will update soon. You'll get a token via our developer API website.
- My Machines *will not* display active/inactive state for the standard accounts (white dot vs. red/green).
- My Venues allow you to change the privacy controls of your venue.
- If you want to DELETE your machine from the app and create a new one (or the machine moves), go to https://tools.scorbit.io where you can manage that. We will be adding delete to the machine edit screen soon. Any question with this please let us know at [email protected].

** If you own a venue and it's in Pinball Map, and you want us to assign your Scorbit account ownership of that venue in our version of that data, please email us at [email protected].**
You should do this before activating Scorbit, so you pair your game with the correct machine. However, if you've already done this and want us to re-assign it/re-pair it, just email us.

Please don't forget to check out https://vision.scorbit.io. This is where you create large-screen oriented displays.

Thanks!

#5236 10 months ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Also put locktite on those two little screws when you put it back together, I didn’t the first time and the plate fell out again after two wks even with the lock washers in the correct spot so I put it on this second time

Good to know thanks. I could not find screws anywhere so I had to go buy some

#5237 10 months ago

Has anyone bought the Guns N’ Roses cover/blanket from the jjp site. I was wondering if it had magnets or anything to keep it on the machine and prevent it from sliding off.

#5238 10 months ago
Quoted from Anubis330:

When I'm going for a patch I sometimes lose a letter. I'll have a G and an R, then the R dissappears. Does anyone know why???

There’s 3 lanes total. AMP (far left), GNR (inner left), and JAM (right lane). The lights for the lanes can toggle between all 3 lanes and is controlled with the flipper buttons. It takes some getting used to, but once you get it down, it’s pretty fun to setup the lane you want to complete. Hope that makes sense.

#5239 10 months ago

Tonight I had my best game so far after owning and playing it for over 3 months. My GC’s up until now were between 15-17mil for months. Cashed out a 16mil+ jackpot on paradise city(although the Karl influence almost made me not cash out, lol). Also got a 8mil My Michelle jackpot with some decent booster multiball jackpots. I know it’s nowhere near the stratosphere Karl and others dwell in, but I was super proud of myself. Watching the IE pinball streams of GnR have really helped me grow a pair on not cashing out as well as some good pre-song strategy. This game is just the best! Also, had a nice glass of bourbon and the game cranked to 31 on the volume while playing. It’s such a thrill and the closest thing to a real rock n roll experience in a pinball machine.

3C8A2216-9D97-46E0-B165-F18B84B22EDB (resized).jpeg
#5240 10 months ago
Quoted from Nightstick:

Has anyone bought the Guns N’ Roses cover/blanket from the jjp site. I was wondering if it had magnets or anything to keep it on the machine and prevent it from sliding off.

I bought it and its heavy enough to stay on without sliding down. Looks great on the machine.

#5241 10 months ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I bought it and its heavy enough to stay on without sliding down. Looks great on the machine.

Our pinball room is also our media room, and we have blankets for cozying up with the dog watching movies and such.

Is the blanket a "pinball blanket" specifically, or would it be viable as a person blanket also?

#5242 10 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Our pinball room is also our media room, and we have blankets for cozying up with the dog watching movies and such.
Is the blanket a "pinball blanket" specifically, or would it be viable as a person blanket also?

It's nice little blanket. Maybe a one person blanket... Or a throw.

#5243 10 months ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Thanks for the response.

#5244 10 months ago

When is the magnet above the top lanes supposed to activate? I often go several games without it activating, making collecting extra balls only a matter of luck.

#5245 10 months ago

Thanks Zachary Meny, Jersey Jack Pinball, Eric Meunier and everyone who signed this puppy. I never win anything so this was kind of a shock when i won it at the Standard Edition reveal stream of Flip N Out Pinball. Now to figure out which autograph is which design team member. Some are easy to read/decipher, some are not.
This surely will get a sweet spot next to my GNR LE which should be arriving in a few weeks. So looking forward to playing my first game on this masterpiece and problably loose my song jackpot while not cashing out.

20210125_174353 (resized).jpg

#5246 10 months ago

Introducing the finishing touch to start your concert! While we LOVE the custom OEM shooter from BackAlley on the CE we wanted to offer a more scaled down accent for the LE/SE models. The GnR, "Roses and Guns" custom 3D Guitar Pick shooter plate Mod. Highly detailed and printed with wood filament. Raised fabric rose inset into a hand painted and detailed guitar head. Actual licensed band guitar pick is inlayed into each piece. (NOTE: Guitar pick RANDOMLY selected of 12!) Guns and F'n Roses! All Models, SE, LE. In Stock now!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg
#5247 10 months ago

Anyone with tips on keeping the skill shot from going stdm? I've been tweaking the pass under bumper up, down etc. Not helping. Auto launch is almost always a goner.. Skill shots are 50/50

#5248 10 months ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

Anyone with tips on keeping the skill shot from going stdm? I've been tweaking the pass under bumper up, down etc. Not helping. Auto launch is almost always a goner.. Skill shots are 50/50

Try adding washers to the one-way gate in the shooter lane:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/37#post-6093869

This makes it ride lower and the ball will contact the pad instead of the edge, changing the trajectory slightly. I made this change to address a stuck ball and balls falling down through the one-way gate, but it may help your SDTM issue also. Easy, invisible, reversible fix.

#5249 10 months ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

Yeah I struggled with this too. Still not perfect.... I bent down that metal (where the ball finally rolls off of) down toward the clear rubber bumper as much as possible. Also make absolutely sure your playfield is level. Use a good level.

#5250 10 months ago

Soooo, does anybody know a rough ETA on delivery of LEs if you were ordering in the next week or so? I’m guessing there’s a several month backlog but curious if distributors or JJP have an ETA

There are 18,231 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 365.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside