Screenshot_20240314-145241 (resized).png
IMG_2284.gif
giphy.gif
Key-Visual-825x466 (resized).jpg
tom_segura (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_221935371 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_222206086~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 427 of 560.
#21301 1 year ago
Quoted from usafstars:

I have the exact same thoughts, my right flipper spring definitely doesn't have the snap back. I just purchased the Stern flipper springs, on my current Stern machines they really have good tension...had other purchases to make so I thought why not try it.
"Pinballlife.com" Sega/Stern Flipper Extension Spring (265-5035-00)

Before adding tougher springs (which will rob power) I would check that theres no friction when you manipulate the flippers by hand.

I also find that changing sleeves and cleaning the plungers every 1000 games or so helps a lot. I actually had to do a full rebuild around 3000 games; this game seems to wear them quicker.

#21302 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

I was having an issue with my left flipper a while back where it wasn't snapping back into place, i ordered some replacement springs, that didn't fix it and just wound up doing a full flipper replacement which fixed my issue.
Link to springs i ordered - https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-flipper-extension-spring.html.
Here is the kit i ordered if interested in doing full replacement, was the first time i ever did a replacement of all the parts and was able to do it without issue in about 20 minutes, was very simple.
https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-rebuild-kit-williamsbally-081993-101998-spooky-2014-present-jjp-2012-present.html
I also ordered some extra sleeves and coil stops just in case. All pretty inexpensive items.
If you need only specific items go to https://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/gnr/GNR_Manual_May2021.pdf and page 121/122, all flipper part numbers are listed, you can search pinball life website by the part number, they have most parts.
One other useful item to make sure the flipper has the right spacing between the playfield - https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0162-00&Category_Code=

Thanks for the tips. Your springs are identical in size, but cheaper...didn't think to look at other manufactures. I've done many rebuilds in my time, hoping it's just a spring issue. I may have to dig a bit deeper, my right flipper just doesn't feel the same as the left one when you move it by hand, yet nothing looks out of the ordinary. If the spring doesn't help, then I'll take it apart and see if anything appears to be an issue.

#21303 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Before adding tougher springs (which will rob power) I would check that theres no friction when you manipulate the flippers by hand.
I also find that changing sleeves and cleaning the plungers every 1000 games or so helps a lot. I actually had to do a full rebuild around 3000 games; this game seems to wear them quicker.

That is true, but I can just bump the power to compensate. But in reality I don't have any where near that many games on it...just being a bit lazy not wanting to take it apart or do a rebuild...but may just come down to that. Cheers.

#21305 1 year ago
Quoted from usafstars:

Sorry for the elementary drawing:[quoted image]

Thanks mate that s exactly what i needed

#21306 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

What are the symptoms causing you to think this?

It was getting stuck up. It also bounces on a dead flip (which makes them pretty much impossible) it seems to move alignment. And lastly, and maybe most alarming is it seems sluggish. Not as snappy as the right flipper.

Played some this afternoon and only noticed the bouncey- ness. Everything else seemed fine.

#21307 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

It was getting stuck up. It also bounces on a dead flip (which makes them pretty much impossible) it seems to move alignment. And lastly, and maybe most alarming is it seems sluggish. Not as snappy as the right flipper.
Played some this afternoon and only noticed the bouncey- ness. Everything else seemed fine.

EOS switch working as it should?

#21308 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

EOS switch working as it should?

Yes I think so. I actually think it was more of an alignment issue. I tried my best to reset it and also point it down a bit so the ball doesn't hop from guide to flipper.

But, it still has a little "bounce" on a dead flip.

Where as the right one is dead solid and snappy still.

#21309 1 year ago

Does anyone know the model # of the ATX PSU that the machine is shipping with, or can do a solid and snap a picture of it?

#21310 1 year ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Does anyone know the model # of the ATX PSU that the machine is shipping with, or can do a solid and snap a picture of it?

We have them in stock.

16-000013-00
$99.99 + shipping.

If you want one, just put a ticket in at http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Support-Form/ or send an email to me at [email protected].

#21311 1 year ago

For not much more you can/should upgrade to the seasonic focus gold 650

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/423#post-6872301

#21312 1 year ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Stock jjGNR is a Corsair power supply (at least in mine), which is an upgrade from the crap Sparkle power supplies JJP used to put in their machines, but still a crapshoot because Corsair doesn't make power supplies (or anything, actually), they're a branding company that just buys from a bunch of OEMs and sticks their name on products so you don't know what you're actually getting. Quality with Corsair is all over the place as a result.

I'd pay the $20 more for at least a Seasonic Focus Gold 650 (they have larger wattage ones as well). Newegg has them for $120 shipped and the Focus 650 warranty is 7 years:
https://www.newegg.com/seasonic-focus-650-gold-ssr-650fm-650w/p/N82E16817151202

Reviews:
(Focus gold series review)

(Specifically the 650)
https://www.thefpsreview.com/2021/05/04/seasonic-focus-gm-650-650w-power-supply-review/

#21313 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Stock jjGNR is a Corsair power supply (at least in mine), which is an upgrade from the crap Sparkle power supplies JJP used to put in their machines, but still a crapshoot because Corsair doesn't make power supplies (or anything, actually), they're a branding company that just buys from a bunch of OEMs and sticks their name on products so you don't know what you're actually getting. Quality with Corsair is all over the place as a result.
I'd pay the $20 more for at least a Seasonic Focus Gold 650 (they have larger wattage ones as well). Newegg has them for $120 shipped and the Focus 650 warranty is 7 years:
https://www.newegg.com/seasonic-focus-650-gold-ssr-650fm-650w/p/N82E16817151202
Reviews:
(Focus gold series review)
(Specifically the 650)
https://www.thefpsreview.com/2021/05/04/seasonic-focus-gm-650-650w-power-supply-review/

I need the model number as I want to check the specifications to understand the max specified load on the 5V Rail. I don't have access to my machine right now or I would get it.

#21315 1 year ago
Quoted from okgrak:

I need the model number as I want to check the specifications to understand the max specified load on the 5V Rail. I don't have access to my machine right now or I would get it.

You can't see the side of the casing with the model number without removing the power supply from the backbox metal enclosure, and that's too much of a hassle. It's definitely a corsair (you can see that branding) and I'm pretty sure it's a CV450 from the casing I can see and the location of the corsair branding. $40 retail. The 550W one is $5 more. But if you're replacing, just get the Seasonic 650W.

CV450
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Power-Supply-Units/Power-Supply-Units-General-Purpose/CV-Series%E2%84%A2/p/CP-9020209-NA

CV550
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Power-Supply-Units/Power-Supply-Units-General-Purpose/CV-Series%E2%84%A2/p/CP-9020210-NA

#21317 1 year ago

Lots of great opinions here I am sure, but I'd appreciate some recommendations for audio upgrades for my GnR LE. Thanks in advance!

#21318 1 year ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Lots of great opinions here I am sure, but I'd appreciate some recommendations for audio upgrades for my GnR LE. Thanks in advance!

Pinwoofer. Do it.

#21319 1 year ago

Got the back alley skull flipper mod. Love the addition

0FC57411-D51E-4567-AB8D-40CADC721678 (resized).jpeg0FC57411-D51E-4567-AB8D-40CADC721678 (resized).jpeg562075A7-A3B9-4646-879A-A92912356CCE (resized).jpeg562075A7-A3B9-4646-879A-A92912356CCE (resized).jpeg59CCB568-E4D8-4A9E-BDF3-3872F40F1CC7 (resized).jpeg59CCB568-E4D8-4A9E-BDF3-3872F40F1CC7 (resized).jpeg74AC65F6-C945-4B7E-9822-1264335A0FAE (resized).jpeg74AC65F6-C945-4B7E-9822-1264335A0FAE (resized).jpeg
#21320 1 year ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Quoted from atg1469:

Pinwoofer. Do it.

Yup. And I just added the Polk subwoofer to the line out on my pinwoofer GT and I have to say it really was a great addition. It adds the bottom end frequencies that the 8 inch cabinet woofer can't reproduce sufficiently and turns the game into an even more immersive experience.
I actually forget I even have it but turn it off and you will know what your missing.
I have had for about a week now and it's really starting to break in and open up even more. The game without it was no slouch. It sounded great, loud and clear, for sure.
But the warmth and "feel" of the sub-frequency blanket that the Polk creates and wraps around you really enhances the experience for only 150 bucks. Definitely recommended. Should have done it sooner!

#21322 1 year ago

FINALLY !!!
I broke the 10 million barrier .
A couple games before , I was up to over 13 million for Welcome to the Jungle but I lost it .
But then for Paradise City , I had 6 balls locked and the flames Maxed and lights Maxed but my skill shot was poor .
I know this is a shit score compared to most people but I'm so happy .
I had to take off my crappy jumper and do my hair for the photo

IMG20220422022949 (resized).jpgIMG20220422022949 (resized).jpg
#21323 1 year ago

Thanks. They really could have used a higher quality component on a 10K build......

#21324 1 year ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Thanks. They really could have used a higher quality component on a 10K build......

Yeah, it was like a $30-40 power supply when it was widely available. You can still get a VS600 for retail of like $39.

But yeah, get a Seasonic Gold 650W instead.

#21325 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, it was like a $30-40 power supply when it was widely available. You can still get a VS600 for retail of like $39.
But yeah, get a Seasonic Gold 650W instead.

There are plenty of PSU's with an additional 5A of 5V capacity which could be very useful for mods. The included PSU claims 20A @ 5V but I doubt it could sustain that.

#21326 1 year ago
Quoted from okgrak:

There are plenty of PSU's with an additional 5A of 5V capacity which could be very useful for mods. The included PSU claims 20A @ 5V but I doubt it could sustain that.

I sincerely doubt it can also. I was recommending the Seasonics as a replacement more from a general improvement in reliability, though. If you want 25A on the 5v, the highest wattage Seasonics have that, though it seems like overkill.

#21327 1 year ago

Happy weekend Gunners! You want balance? We’ve had it all along. Huge shout out and thanks to MikeS for working together with this.

You want big album mode scores, we got it. You want minimized multiballs, we got it! GNR settings are mostly set to extra easy, So let the settings tuning begin! - feel free to provide feedback or input as not all of this is 100% accurate.

• album mode scoring - change adjustment “time needed to qualify album”: default is 180 secs. Change to 30 secs.
What’s this do? This will substantially increase your album mode score level. I just played a live and let die encore followed by a partial November rain and cashed out. My desert demolition mode level was 71 and I didn’t have all 4 album patches (just the UYI1)

• booster multiball difficulty: increase lights, crowd, and pyro difficulty +1.
What’s this do? Reduces the amount of multiballs, especially the sporadic rando ones. This will increase difficulty of the game, especially pyro and crowd multiball.

• max ball song saver: default is 60. Recommend lowering to 30.

• Applause time: default is 15. Recommend increasing to 30.
What’s this do? This makes up for substantially reducing the max ball saver. This will light applause jackpot sooner cutting down ball times and giving better chances of hitting it to move on.

GNR mystery spellout: default is 8. Recommend changing to 10 to reduce random mystery songs.

• super lockout timer: default is 15. Recommend increasing to 20-25
What’s this do? Increases the timer of how long balls stay locked in the powerchord before releasing. This will allow for more planting of balls reducing the amount of multiball chaos in front of flippers. Tip: new locked balls or hitting the Duff scoop will reset the timer.

• Individual songs difficulty: there’s a difficulty setting for each song, well most - night train shows up twice (bug?) and one or two aren’t there. These are default to 1, extra easy, out of about 8 (hardest).
Recommendation: i found the sweet spot to be between 2-4 - with most at 2. I’ve played with all sorts of settings and I did increase the higher scoring songs (estranged mainly) to 7 or 8.
What’s this do? It effects multiple aspects. One; it increases the # of shots to light the green scoop and move to the next wave. As such, this decreases your shot values because you’ll be leveling up the song slower so you’re final song jackpot will be lower. At difficulty 2-3 it won’t affect it too much. It’s at the higher 4+ difficulty that it really affects the jackpot values.
Additionally, this will reduce multiball chaos as you won’t be adding balls as often. I’ve tried the difficulty near max and found that it significantly slows the game down too much and found just a small bump in difficulty gave a good balance of scoring and challenge while keeping it fun.

Enjoy mofo’s!

#21328 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Happy weekend Gunners! You want balance? We’ve had it all along. Huge shout out and thanks to MikeS for working together with this.
You want big album mode scores, we got it. You want minimized multiballs, we got it! GNR settings are mostly set to extra easy, So let the settings tuning begin! - feel free to provide feedback or input as not all of this is 100% accurate.
• album mode scoring - change adjustment “time needed to qualify album”: default is 180 secs. Change to 30 secs.
What’s this do? This will substantially increase your album mode score level. I just played a live and let die encore followed by a partial November rain and cashed out. My desert demolition mode level was 71 and I didn’t have all 4 album patches (just the UYI1)
What’s this do? Reduces the amount of multiballs, especially the sporadic rando ones. This will increase difficulty of the game, especially pyro and crowd multiball.
What’s this do? This makes up for substantially reducing the max ball saver. This will light applause jackpot sooner cutting down ball times and giving better chances of hitting it to move on.
GNR mystery spellout: default is 8. Recommend changing to 10 to reduce random mystery songs.
What’s this do? Increases the timer of how long balls stay locked in the powerchord before releasing. This will allow for more planting of balls reducing the amount of multiball chaos in front of flippers. Tip: new locked balls or hitting the Duff scoop will reset the timer.
• Individual songs difficulty: there’s a difficulty setting for each song, well most - night train shows up twice (bug?) and one or two aren’t there. These are default to 1, extra easy, out of about 8 (hardest).
Recommendation: i found the sweet spot to be between 2-4 - with most at 2. I’ve played with all sorts of settings and I did increase the higher scoring songs (estranged mainly) to 7 or 8.
What’s this do? It effects multiple aspects. One; it increases the # of shots to light the green scoop and move to the next wave. As such, this decreases your shots because you’ll be leveling up the song slower so youe final song jackpot will be lower. At difficulty 2-3 it won’t affect it too much. It’s at the higher 4+ difficulty that it really affects the jackpot values.
Additionally, this will reduce multiball chaos as you won’t be adding balls as often. I’ve tried the difficulty near max and found that it significantly slows the game down too much and found just a small bump in difficulty gave a good balance of scoring and challenge while keeping it fun.
Enjoy mofo’s!

Sir, the depth to which you study this game is an inspiration to us all, and I put it to the community to posit a title for you. I suggest adjectives such as “Grand,” “Senior Executive,” “Master,” and “Great Imperial” coupled with nouns such as “GnF’in’ Genius,” “Honored Scholar,” and “Flipper God.” It can’t be left to me; my first thought was “Dedicated Number One Helper Guy.” I’m terrible at this.

Seriously, we’ve all learned a ton through your research, insights, and willingness to geek experimental on the game, and you deserve a title as well as our thanks.

My only question is: what are you neglecting in the world to bring us all of your hard-won knowledge?

#21329 1 year ago

I was tracking with you until that last sentence.
The only thing he's neglecting is pondering such a poo-pah question.

Bringing Hyperlytes from concept to design to market is no small accomplishment, DJ.

Passion = Just do it.

#21330 1 year ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

My only question is: what are you neglecting in the world to bring us all of your hard-won knowledge?

It is best to flip balls with bats than to flip bats into balls.

#21331 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

What’s this do? It effects multiple aspects. One; it increases the # of shots to light the green scoop and move to the next wave. As such, this decreases your shot values because you’ll be leveling up the song slower so you’re final song jackpot will be lower. At difficulty 2-3 it won’t affect it too much. It’s at the higher 4+ difficulty that it really affects the jackpot values.
Enjoy mofo’s!

Like others have said your insight into this game is awesome .
I would just like to be able to skip a song if you're not ready , especially on mystery .

#21332 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Enjoy mofo’s!

Ok... I'm going to try these setting.
Thanks for all your time and effort!

#21333 1 year ago

my game arrived yesterday, #3672 LE, ( 2 months from deposit day) not much really to tweak out of the box! shooter rod was off center ( of the ball ) about 3/16 and left spotlight was goofy, i had to reseat the connector in the controller board. i may pull the throw rods off the spotlights and make new ones. in servo position test, the servo will have some "buzz" at the end of the throw, and they dont like that, i think that is caused from "X" axis pressure on a "Y" axis function(i have boxes of competition RC car stuff to choose from) We really enjoy this game! my kids love the ease of the modes, my son had mentioned after two balls how much easier the rule set is VS WOZ ( he hates SWOTR ballsave) and there is just to much going on mode wise with TH. the first thing we did was turn on ALL the explicit modes, wi-fi connect to Starlink and adjust the ball save timer from 6-10sec. I really expected this not to be as heavy as WOZ or TH but man was i wrong! i feel like i was dead lifting a mini cooper today

#21334 1 year ago

are the hexagon stage lights hard to remove? i have a ton of aluminum tig rod and want to make my own rigging mod from aluminum.

#21335 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

There is no such thing as a "sporadic rando" multiball.

They all start for specific reasons:

Lights: Hits to lights target
Pyro: Hits to pyro target/sling
Amp: Spelling AMP in the inlane
Crowd: Skill shots / under flipper shots

When you understand why these things happen and in fact work to make them happen intentionally, you'll enjoy the game.

Please stop this narrative of "constant random multiball."

#21336 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Like others have said your insight into this game is awesome .
I would just like to be able to skip a song if you're not ready , especially on mystery .

Increasing the mystery spell out setting will help. Otherwise, if I get into a song early when I didn’t want it, I’ll go for the extra ball (light all 9 inlanes) then cash out.

Quoted from zaphX:

There is no such thing as a "sporadic rando" multiball.
They all start for specific reasons:
Lights: Hits to lights target
Pyro: Hits to pyro target/sling
Amp: Spelling AMP in the inlane
Crowd: Skill shots / under flipper shots
When you understand why these things happen and in fact work to make them happen intentionally, you'll enjoy the game.
Please stop this narrative of "constant random multiball."

That’s what you got out of all that?

#21337 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That’s what you got out of all that?

I'm glad you found settings that you enjoy more. That's what they are for!

#21338 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

FINALLY !!!
I broke the 10 million barrier .
A couple games before , I was up to over 13 million for Welcome to the Jungle but I lost it .
But then for Paradise City , I had 6 balls locked and the flames Maxed and lights Maxed but my skill shot was poor .
I know this is a shit score compared to most people but I'm so happy .
I had to take off my crappy jumper and do my hair for the photo
[quoted image]

good job man i hope to rival that score some day soon ! do you guys use scorbit much and is it worth setting up ?

#21339 1 year ago
Quoted from barroncaliber:

do you guys use scorbit much and is it worth setting up ?

I tried it for a while, but for me the process was too high maintenance, interface not really intuitive, and ultimately I abandoned it because it became more work than it was worth, I didn't care about scorbit achievements & it just detracted from playing the real game (sorry jsa)... Your mileage may vary.

#21340 1 year ago

good job man i hope to rival that score some day soon ! do you guys use scorbit much and is it worth setting up ?

I always log into scorebit before I start a game…just in case I crack the top 10 list. It’s really not hard to set up so I say it’s definitely worth it. It can also give you the extra motivation you need to keep chopping away until you’re satisfied with your ranking within scorbit. I’m a gamer at heart and I started playing games as a kid Atari 2600, Nintendo,Super Nintendo,PS1&2,Xbox360,Xbox X. Now I play a lot of pinball so scorbit gives me that platform to challenge or compare myself to others around the world. I enjoy the extra challenge scorbit provides and it’s free but like everything else you may or may not enjoy it.

#21341 1 year ago

Scorebit for me has never worked right. I’ll start games and they won’t be detected. Then, my score is in an app, that isn’t very thrilling to me.

At least Stern has achievements and things like that. How fun would it be if we could create achievements and people here could try and collect them.

#21342 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I always log into scorebit before I start a game…just in case I crack the top 10 list.

That’s the main reason I use it. I also like seeing what others are scoring with it too so I have something to go for other than my own scores at home. It’s definitely nice trying to rank a bit higher on the leader boards.

#21343 1 year ago

Scorbit has always worked fine for me. I mainly like it because of the challenges. Make friends on this forum and throw them a score… or don’t make friends and do it. People here are pretty game and you get some nice back and forths. I think it’s a fun way to encourage more playing and improve. Not that I’ve done a lot of improving lately, myself…

#21344 1 year ago

All of my balls coming down the center lane (eg drains from the upper playfield) are draining perfectly down the right outlane makes the game unplayable with how often the ball comes down that way. Any suggestions for fixes? Saw one with adding a post sleeve and then putting the rubber over that, but any other options?

#21345 1 year ago
Quoted from Dustwel:

All of my balls coming down the center lane (eg drains from the upper playfield) are draining perfectly down the right outlane makes the game unplayable with how often the ball comes down that way. Any suggestions for fixes? Saw one with adding a post sleeve and then putting the rubber over that, but any other options?

Check the TECH section of the topic index linked from the top of any page in this thread. There are a number of solutions.

#21346 1 year ago
Quoted from Dustwel:

All of my balls coming down the center lane (eg drains from the upper playfield) are draining perfectly down the right outlane makes the game unplayable

Happened to me too, not out of the box but after I raised the pitch to 7.5. Drove me nuts. Stuck a slightly larger ring on that post where it exits from and been good ever since.

#21347 1 year ago

Just found this video .
I don't recall seeing it here .
Shows some cool concept art and at one point it looked like it was going to have a gun shooter like Indiana Jones .
Also a few Easter eggs .

#21348 1 year ago

Got my Hyperlytes from deejaypee and what an amazing product it is. Super straight forward to install, very well documented and the effect is awesome! This is the best mod I have done to my GNR!!! Even my wife (not that much into pinball) thought it looked amazing. Doug you knocked this one out of the park!

PS: I paid for this product and I’m not affiliated to them in any way. The external lighting rails were the only thing that made me hesitate while ordering a CE or LE but I loved the LE artwork and thus ordered the LE. This product bridged that gap!

D7856061-DC51-4994-8F77-43AEA73301A7 (resized).jpegD7856061-DC51-4994-8F77-43AEA73301A7 (resized).jpeg
#21349 1 year ago

Welcome to the club! Couldn't have said it better. DJ is the man!

#21350 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Scorebit for me has never worked right. I’ll start games and they won’t be detected. Then, my score is in an app, that isn’t very thrilling to me.
At least Stern has achievements and things like that. How fun would it be if we could create achievements and people here could try and collect them.

You mean like the achievements in scorbit that you can collect?

Or you mean like users make achievements? That would be extremely difficult.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 427 of 560.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/427 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.