IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 374.
#2751 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Finally got around to adding some authentic tv music. Felt compelled to do this in honor of Adam's passing. Stern really cut the length of the attract music in the latest code unfortunately. I'm sure this can be incorporated into other aspects of the game. This was my first go around on BM66
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

Cool....dumb ( lazy) question which game setting to you have to load to enable attract mode music? Think it was mentioned earlier I think....but a quick point would be appreciated...thanks

#2752 6 years ago

Finally got around to adding some authentic tv music

How did you do that? I thought pinball broswer didnt work with the latest code releases?

#2753 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You guys that got to meet him at Expo was a great experience

Yep....got the picture. Think it's frame worthy now, on the wall next to the game...we all had no idea he was this close to the end ( I didn't anyway). This pin has now achieved grail ( not just nostalgia) value to me. Won't be leaving until I leave the hobby at some point, and sell them all.....

#2754 6 years ago

Your new PRE is looking very spiffy with those mirror blades! I'm holding out to see what Franchi comes up with for Stern. The Stern accessories wait for this machine is getting ridiculous.

Thanks! It averaged about 20 plays per hour. hard to say exactly how many plays it got (bec I updated to .75 on Sun morning) from Fri 5pm thru Sun 3pm, but I'd guess about 450. Despite a show with an amazing new game selection (a handful of AS, two DI, total annihilation, Houdini, AFMr)- there was a line of 2-4 people at basically all times and apparently a really long line on the second half of the day Saturday after Adam West died RIP.

new topic- is pinball browser updated to work with spike 2 now ?!?

#2755 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Cool....dumb ( lazy) question which game setting to you have to load to enable attract mode music? Think it was mentioned earlier I think....but a quick point would be appreciated...thanks

Game adjustment #139

#2756 6 years ago

Game adjustment #139

Thanks!!!

#2757 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

How did you do that? I thought pinball broswer didnt work with the latest code releases?

I've been assisting Oga with the new version of PB. It took much longer than even he thought it would. He gave me a Beta version to try out. Been browsing all the cool wacky video clips etc. New Spike 2 version should be out very soon.

#2758 6 years ago

I've been assisting Oga with the new version of PB. It took much longer than even he thought it would. He gave me a Beta version to try out. Been browsing all the cool wacky video clips etc. New Spike 2 version should be out very soon.

Thanks. I have a wonderful song in mind to replace the insanely (imo) misplaced cat woman mode music. Slow jazz for a mode with super fast ramps? No thanks!

#2759 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thanks I just came to ask the same question, linked the post below for reference but it really needs marking as a KEY post.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/24#post-3564988

Done

#2760 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Thanks. I have a wonderful song in mind to replace the insanely (imo) misplaced cat woman mode music. Slow jazz for a mode with super fast ramps? No thanks!

I agree. In general I have no complaints at all about the music. I think Stern did a great job. All the villain music is top notch. But there's always room for improvement.

#2761 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

That jazzy riff makes me think of hips swinging back and forth, like hitting the alternating ramps.

#2762 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

That jazzy riff makes me think of hips swinging back and forth, like hitting the alternating ramps.

Agree to disagree for now!
Be curious how you feel bout mine when I get it in there.

#2763 6 years ago

Anyone in the know heard about the next code up or news on the accessories?

#2764 6 years ago

Finally got around to adding some authentic tv music. Felt compelled to do this in honor of Adam's passing. Stern really cut the length of the attract music in the latest code unfortunately. I'm sure this can be incorporated into other aspects of the game. This was my first go around on BM66. More to tweak for sure.

I have the same 2 Pinballs that you have Thundergod76, and I just saw both of your videos and wow man! Amazing! How can I add songs to the Kiss one like you did please?

Thank you
Regards

#2765 6 years ago

so to make the attract music play "more" frequently....where do you set Game adjustment #139...higher or lower?

#2766 6 years ago

A bit of a digression but,

I would love to see a book made of all the cards in the batman pinballs. This does not already exist does it? Like this Mars attacks book?

Reason is I am a huge fan of that card art.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mars+attacks+book&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

#2767 6 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2768 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I would love to see a book made of all the cards in the batman pinballs. This does not already exist does it? Like this Mars attacks book?
https://www.google.com/search?q=mars+attacks+book&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

You might like this as a reference

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/batman-trading-cards

#2769 6 years ago

You can buy the 3 sets of reissued 1966 batman cards and put them in card collector sleeves in a binder. This way you would have all of the cards in a "book form". Lots of card collectors do this.

ebay.com link: Deluxe Reissued 1966 Batman Trading Cards Boxed Set Series 1 3 1989 143 Cards

Quoted from Azmodeus:

#2770 6 years ago
Quoted from 82Trooper:

so to make the attract music play "more" frequently....where do you set Game adjustment #139...higher or lower?

Number represents minutes between each random sound sample.

#2771 6 years ago

Here's a great article on Adam West, mostly detailing his Batman promiscuity. He was the man!!

http://pagesix.com/2017/06/12/batman-star-adam-west-had-sex-with-eight-women-a-night/amp/

#2772 6 years ago

Thanks for the help I am a book nut and this getting a set of the cards IS for me. I do hope to end up getting this game someday. But for now, I'll play it on others games, and find those cards thanks!

#2773 6 years ago

Number represents minutes between each random sound sample.

Thanks!!

#2774 6 years ago

They just showed boxes and boxes of "Bat Signal Topper Kits" on the Stern live stream.

#2775 6 years ago

Ya, large boxes. So what all is in there I wonder

#2776 6 years ago

They just showed boxes and boxes of "Bat Signal Topper Kits" on the Stern live stream.

Want.

#2777 6 years ago

Those boxes look kinda big to just be the bat signal proector thast was on the SLE toppers. I wonder if those are actually premium toppers that also include a bat signal projector.

If so I hope they still plan to offer just the batsignal projector for the LE owners who already have a topper.

#2778 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If so I hope they still plan to offer just the batsignal projector for the LE owners who already have a topper.

It will be a major disappointment if they don't.

#2779 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Big time.....boxes definitely looked to big for just the beacon....

#2780 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Would seem unfair to offer an upgrade to a premium owners that's not available to LE owners. Unfortunately I wouldn't put it past Stern if it means they sell more toppers.

#2781 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Would seem unfair to offer an upgrade to a premium owners that's not available to LE owners. Unfortunately I wouldn't put it past Stern if it means they sell more toppers.

The rumored Premium topper is totally different though since the Premium does not have the boards in the back box to drive the topper like the S/LEs do.

#2782 6 years ago

I think those are probably toppers for premiums....even though it states " batsignal", doesn't necessarily mean there's a beacon on it....we will see....

#2783 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

The rumored Premium topper is totally different though since the Premium does not have the boards in the back box to drive the topper like the S/LEs do.

Yep....hope it looks cool for Premium owners.....I just want the beacon.....

#2784 6 years ago

Kinda odd that these alleged toppers are ready to leave the factory and Stern hasn't given so much as a teaser.

#2785 6 years ago

Kinda odd that these alleged toppers are ready to leave the factory and Stern hasn't given so much as a teaser.

That would require Stern to have someone on staff that understands basic marketing concepts.

#2786 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

That would require Stern to have someone on staff that understands basic marketing concepts.

I'll check w my distributor ( Mike w Automated) for any insight. He always shoots straight w me, and suspect he will know....

#2787 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Here's a great article on Adam West, mostly detailing his Batman promiscuity. He was the man!!
http://pagesix.com/2017/06/12/batman-star-adam-west-had-sex-with-eight-women-a-night/amp/

Thanks for sharing. There's a pretty cool documentary as well. It's called Starring Adam West. What a great guy...

#2788 6 years ago

I think the factory video on their facebook page was their teaser.

Quoted from jfh:

Maybe the premium toppers include the node boards to run them. For other spike games with optional toppers like Kiss, Game of Thrones, or Ghostbusters does the topper come with node boards or did the games have the node boards already in the backbox?

#2789 6 years ago

No real value in this news... but just wanted to say...

Man - I love this theme!

IMG_8982 (resized).JPGIMG_8982 (resized).JPG

#2790 6 years ago

The theme is very hard to beat for me. So much potential. I'd like to make my own topper. And I dislike toppers.

Batman Adam west style. Hard to beat. They nailed the theme. Now the rest.

#2791 6 years ago

Im anxious to see the toppers for the premiums ( ones shown in the teaser, Id believe). George stated they would be different than the S/LE and offered at a later point.

Anything BM is cool, and hope this one rocks, as well..

#2792 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think the factory video on their facebook page was their teaser.

Maybe the premium toppers include the node boards to run them. For other spike games with optional toppers like Kiss, Game of Thrones, or Ghostbusters does the topper come with node boards or did the games have the node boards already in the backbox?

My KISS topper came with no extra boards.

#2793 6 years ago

Very nice eulogy for Adam West if you haven't seen it.

#2794 6 years ago

The bendable figures look horrible... still love them

It's also hard to watch a complete show (for me), but getting a quick look on a fight scene on youtube is fun.
Overall... the software is still a very "compact", but nevertheless I am caught by the theme with the first sound, shots are fun und for quick games there's enough on the table.

#2795 6 years ago

Reply to docquest; my GB/PRe topper just plugged right in! No node board was inclosed!

#2796 6 years ago

If you haven't heard them, listen to Wally Wingbert's "Adam West" songs, both the original 1989 version and the 2004 dance mix. I happen to think they make fine tributes to the Bright Knight.

http://www.wallyontheweb.com/ph/ph.php

#2797 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Reply to docquest; my GB/PRe topper just plugged right in! No node board was inclosed!

My KISS topper came with no extra boards.

So was there already an existing node board in the backbox that it plugged into?

Or maybe there is a node board built into the topper itself?

I've heard different rumors regarding the premium topper. One was that it was a gotham skyline another was that it had the villains on it Maybe a combination of both?

#2798 6 years ago

It plugged into the CPU node board. The main/standard board in the backbox.

#2799 6 years ago

It plugged into the CPU node board. The main/standard board in the backbox.

Ok so i guess they just put the node board inside the topper then. Looking at the batman66 LE topper I'm guessing they put the node board in the back box because they wasnt enough room for it in the topper itself.

#2800 6 years ago

I would like to see some marketing/announcements regarding Batman66 accessories, showing a box on a low res cellphone video, leaving your customers clueless about what it is you have just shown (attempted to tease) is not" marketing, you cannot tease a product when people don't have the slightest clue what the product is or isn't

I say this as I frickin love my BM66LE and would be more than happy to get a few accessories from Stern to trick it out, if you want my money you need to show me something

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,689 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.