PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

433 posts in this topic match your search for posts by cooked71. You are on page 1 of 2.
#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Weird. I mean, I'm not saying anyone is going to get screwed over, I'm sure you can get your money back, it's not like I think it's a scam. But it's just odd to put down money without a price. How hard can it be to just tell you? If you're not ready to put a price together maybe you're not ready to make these games and take orders for them.

"Lets see how quickly this sells out, then we'll announce the price." Wish I could run my business that way.

4 months later
#847 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Pro tip - never level off the glass.
Analogy - levelling your house floor by measuring the roof.
On the PinGuy app, there is a button down the bottom that says "playfield" or "glass". Push the playfield button.
rd

This is a bit off topic, but that Glass button on PinGuy is only meant to be used once you have already leveled the actual playfield. The idea is you level the playfield first, then put the glass back in, then use the "Learn Glass" button to record the Glass level relative to the playfield. Then you save the settings under "Collection".

Once you've done this, you actually don't need to remove the glass to level any of the games you have recorded in your Collection. Just put the phone straight on the glass, select the game in "Collection" and make sure the Glass button is selected. It's a really good feature, especially if you move your games around a bit or take them to shows etc.

#933 7 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Question for you guys. I'm in on an LE #99 that I just unboxed. Haven't powered it up yet as I'm going in and doing a thourough check of playfield etc. I noticed that my magnet by the spinner looks sunken in by about 1/8 all the way around. Assume this should be touch with the playfield??
Also, my batmobile looks like it has bat shit all over the windshield... it's pretty rough looking. Anyone else have the same thing going on?

That magnet is way too low. Should be flush or a fraction above to prevent wear on the edge of the pf. It's a pretty simple adjustment but you'll likely need a big wrench to loosen the nut under the PF, and a big flathead to twist the magnet.

#937 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ate the new style magnets adjustable ? I know the middle core is but is the outer part?

Had to adjust my TWD which was like rlsrick 's. Assuming it's the same.

#962 7 years ago

Sweeeeet. In stock?

#1126 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Double spots added....bottom 2/3rds playfield lit very well ( this in a dark room) on to the top 1/3 ( have a couple of ideas) waiting on parts.....

Anyone worked out how to light up the rotating mech yet?

#1134 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Pretty sure the Shark codename had something to do with this .....
rd

Guess he needs a can of this:

IMG_6834 (resized).JPGIMG_6834 (resized).JPG

#1139 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

That's the best gadget!

Happy with it. Just picked it up yesterday.

Here's the card lol:

IMG_6835 (resized).JPGIMG_6835 (resized).JPG

Overall really happy with the game. Code is basic but not as bad as I thought it would be based on Pinside. Quality is good - some minor issues, but nothing that can't be fixed. Confident this will evolve to be a good game.

IMG_6838 (resized).JPGIMG_6838 (resized).JPG

IMG_6837 (resized).JPGIMG_6837 (resized).JPG

#1142 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Those 5 games are an All-Star Stern lineup for sure!

Wasn't intentionally all Stern. I've just been downsizing from 12 games that were a mix of BW, JJP and Stern to these 5. For each game I sold, I'd go through an imaginary process of putting "quarters" on games I wanted play. The last game to be selected would get the chop. Like musical chairs. And this is what I was left with (obviously except b66 which hadn't arrived yet). The only exception is ST could have been AC/DC, but I just recently swapped those 2 for a change and enjoying ST just as much at the moment.

So far really happy with having less games and particularly these ones.

#1184 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

1) Does it have the wings for the turntable?
2) what do you have to take off the playfield to install it?
3) are you going to recommend any modifications?

4) Is the magnet also covered or is there hole for it?

#1188 7 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

Any fixes for the ball that gets stuck behind the bat mobile turntable?

Thinking im going to put a small piece of mylar at the top, just behind the turntable disc. That should raise it enough just enough to stop it catching. Happened once to me and it needed a small nudge to dislodge. But I need to steepen my game which may fix it anyway.

#1189 7 years ago

Just a couple of things I noticed on this game:

- Apron is thick metal (yay)
- New side rails being use - also metal. Looks like they may be the new standard. These are a really solid U shape rail and a big improvement over the old wooden rails. They are pre-drilled for the PF screws.
- Cabinet bottom is now painted black - also an improvement
- Spike board cage is also on Australian games

#1197 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

1,I thought I herd Gomez say the the batmobile spinner had some good ball bearings thus has better spinning than the cube on avengers but when I see bm66 gameplay the car never spins as fast as avengers mabey that is a good thing with the batmobile flying off on some games

I know he said the spinner is now self centering compared to avengers. Don't think he said it was faster, but could be wrong.

#1211 7 years ago

Just an idea for anyone getting rejected or rattley left orbit shots, try this out:

Move the left nib rubber from the outside of the left ramp to the inside. With the PF fully up, Just need to undo the ramp nuts from under the pf, then remove the small screws that hold the rubber, and move it to the inside of the ramp entrance, then re-attach (I think you might have to flip the rubber so the holes line up).

Does the same job, but opens up the left orbit a lot. I haven't noticed that The left ramp entrance is any different. A miss hit left orbit shot still occasionally rattles a bit, but never rejects.

Be great if others could try it to see if they notice the difference.

IMG_6847 (resized).JPGIMG_6847 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1221 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Moving that bracket to the inside of the ramp will tear the balls up. It will do more harm than good as the scratched balls will tear up the playfield.

You talking about the screw threads on the left side?

#1224 7 years ago

Yeh, It's a work in progress. It's only the screw threads im worried about - the bracket is the same on either side and in fact the ball has been hitting the other side of the bracket in the original position. I've already got some tape covering the screw heads. We'll see how much they get hit. Still trying to decide 100% if that's the problem.

#1226 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Maybe try a spare blue pad and try a slit and slide it over the ramp edge/front face lip, might have been a TF I saw it on, either way the ramp was perfect underneath the pad it did its job.

Good idea - I'll give it a go. Need to get a blue pad from my distributor.

#1228 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Would be a bit of extra work, but I would think taking the bracket off, widening the outer hole, and using countersink screws would be a nice, clean fix....good get!!!.....I'll have to look at mine when I'm back in town Monday.......

Did a bit more work on it today, and there is no doubt it helps the left loop. Absolutely no rejects, and only the odd rattle. Having the bracket on either side of the ramp entrance makes no difference to ball "damage" IMO. If the nibs are in the original position, the ball can just as easily hit the metal ramp itself. In any case, in this circumstance the ball was hitting the nib bracket when it was outside the ramp (when it was bouncing around the left orbit).

As I said My only concern are the threaded screw holes left on the outside. I've covered them in a small amount of tape just to test it out - made dozens of left loop shots, and no damage to the tape. So the ball is either not hitting them, or not hitting them enough to damage the tape.

I'll take the risk. There are plenty of other edges on this game that will do more damage to the ball. And it is a big improvement.

The main issue is the geometry of the entrance to the left loop. To make way for the extra left ramp (as opposed to BDK) the loop had to be narrowed, and the angle had to be changed (flattened). As a result the ball is hitting the left loop guide at an angle that makes it bounce a bit instead of following the guide around. I also did some slight bending of this part of the ball guide and it has helped also.

#1267 7 years ago

Had a quick look at the one way gate at the back of the PF on the outer loop (above the rotating mech), and it looks like the gate has a lift coil. So maybe we will eventually get a full loop shot around the right loop when locks aren't lit, instead of ending in the pops.

#1269 7 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Super skill shot does this already; I would love to see more 'true orbit' shots from this game.

Cool, forgot to try super skill shot yet - left flipper button as usual?

#1277 7 years ago

Just a warning to anyone thinking of using locktite to secure the batmobile screws on the spinning disc. The base of the car is plastic. The stuff I used is called Threadlock - and it melted the plastic!!!! Don't know about locktite but assume it would be a similar formulation.

This car is one area Stern really skimped. It's literally a super cheapo Hot Wheels car. And attaching it with a couple of small self tapping screws! Come on Stern - u can do better.

#1279 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Thanks guys, having an issue with the turn table! As in it won't turn
I played with the glass off for a bit, couldn't move forward because table wouldn't turn to allow me to hit the bat phone!
It's not level as in low in front and high in the back. Gonna call Stern to figure out best way to adjust this monster mech without F ing it up further.
I'll take pics of card and episode shortly.

Check all the connectors that attach to the boards underneath the turntable. Mine wouldn't turn either, and turns out one of the plugs had come loose.

#1286 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Very strange.....my BM car was a typical version, with a " pot metal" chassis.

Are you a SLE or LE? Mine is the cheapest of cheap Hot Wheels (literally) car with full plastic base. (The car itself is metal.)

#1289 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Just LE....must have gotten lucky...it is just pot metal, however, so didn't see a point in attempting to tap the holes and use a proper screw, so not sure it's a whole lot better than the plastic base in this case....

I ended up Aralditing some proper threaded bolts into the holes left by the screws, and bolted the car to the disc using nylon lock nuts. Which is how it should have been done in the first place. Its not going anywhere now.

#1298 7 years ago

Apart from the Hot Wheels Batmobile, the other cheap ass thing on this game is the bat sticker around the lock down bar button. That thing looks 100% crap. Im guessing the pin striping on the SLE is the same red adhesive stuff. I cant believe Stern sent the games out like that. They should be making a proper laser cut alloy one like every other game (that was cheaper) and sending them to all owners.

#1333 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well I've done what I can. This last piece just sheared off from somewhere in the mech.
So as I turn the pin on and it goes into set up, the table tries to turn and does if I help it, the problem is that white piece you see, the rotor doesn't line up properly to turn it so I have to manually do it, push it a little bit and get the rotor lined up and it moves, then blocks again.
No telling what is F ed up after the wires that got split, etc.

That piece is one of the Opto receivers from an opto board that tells Spike what position the turntable is in. So wont work without it. But might be something else in there blocking it also. Pretty sure that would need to be re-soldered on the board. Better just to get a new board.

Even better just get Stern to send you a whole new turntable mech. They can take the old one back and fix it.

#1346 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Are you able to make complete orbit shots from either side?

No code yet to lift the one way gate to allow complete orbit through right orbit - so its into the pops. It is possible as the gate has a coil and there is a super skill shot that passes all the way around. Really hope it happens.

All shots from left end in the top scoop so wont be possible to loop from left orbit.

#1352 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Yes. BTDK has right loop shots to the left flipper.

Good news...so there is hope

#1406 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Finally heard UK games should be shipping within next couple of weeks
Hopefully get another 2 or 3 code updates by the time they arrive, that will make the wait worth it.

So slow??? We've had ours for 2 weeks already, and our ship takes at least 2 weeks longer. Alien might be shipping by the time u get your B66!!

#1446 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Easy mod for not SLE. My boy already had the bat signal in its toys. Hope he will not freak out.

Lol. Classic!

#1482 7 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

Got my premium last week, so I'm officially in the club.
I know there has been some discussion about the left orbit and I'm curious if the blue nub on the outside of the ramp is necessary. What is its intended purpose? Thanks.

The discussion has not been about whether its necessary, but whether to move it from the outside of the left ramp, to the inside. It is without doubt necessary as BrewinBombers said, but moving it opens up the left orbit significantly.

#1487 7 years ago

Honestly, the dimpling on mine is not bad. Substantially less than GB, TWD or ST.

#1521 7 years ago

Has anyone installed one of these shooter rods yet? The bat symbol one looks good. Any pics of it installed?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1057-super-skill-shot-shop/00601-batman-custom-shooter-mod

#1525 7 years ago

Nice catch. Does it Look like it extends further aroun? And it's thicker. Mine doesn't need to go that far around. Must have to be supported somewhere else.

#1536 7 years ago

Came up with a simple but effective solution to the dark/unlit targets under the bat phone that looks stock and even flashes with the phone light:

Just used the LED off a normal bayonet LED, and soldered it to the LED under the phone. Then used double sided tape to stick the LED to the front bottom of the phone which hangs just over the lip of the plastic.

Trickiest part is getting to the phone and unscrewing it from underneath. With the phone position towards the front, just undo the turntable parts starting at the top until you get to the phone then undo all the screws holding the plastic. Then lift up the plastic and unscrew the phone from the bottom.

White looks great but could possibly use a red LED also.

Now to work out lighting for the TV targets - a bit trickier, but got an idea.

IMG_6986 (resized).JPGIMG_6986 (resized).JPG
IMG_6992 (resized).JPGIMG_6992 (resized).JPG
IMG_6994 (resized).JPGIMG_6994 (resized).JPG

#1537 7 years ago

And here's the one for the TV targets:

IMG_7014 (resized).JPGIMG_7014 (resized).JPG
IMG_7015 (resized).JPGIMG_7015 (resized).JPG

Might change it to a warmer white when I get a chance.

Was a bit fiddly to fit, but not too technical. Made up an LED, attached to a long wire which I fed through the turntable (followed the Cat5 cable that connects the monitor). Then fed it through the flexible cable mesh and tube that connects the turntable to the playfield. Then soldered it to a gi bracket. Because it's on the GI This doesn't flash like the phone which is perfect.

If you wanted the phone light to be always on like this, you could do the same setup for it.

#1538 7 years ago

Here's some pics. Out of order bit Pinside mucks them up. If anyone wants some more details let me know:
IMG_6996 (resized).JPGIMG_6996 (resized).JPG
IMG_6995 (resized).JPGIMG_6995 (resized).JPG

IMG_6998 (resized).JPGIMG_6998 (resized).JPG

IMG_6999 (resized).JPGIMG_6999 (resized).JPG
IMG_7002 (resized).JPGIMG_7002 (resized).JPG
IMG_7003 (resized).JPGIMG_7003 (resized).JPG
IMG_7004 (resized).JPGIMG_7004 (resized).JPG
IMG_7009 (resized).JPGIMG_7009 (resized).JPG
IMG_7005 (resized).JPGIMG_7005 (resized).JPG

IMG_7006 (resized).JPGIMG_7006 (resized).JPG
IMG_7008 (resized).JPGIMG_7008 (resized).JPG
IMG_7009 (resized).JPGIMG_7009 (resized).JPG

#1541 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Really like the creativeness man! Gotta say though I didn't really see it as a huge issue(s). But certainly looks better with what you've done. Great detail pics too. I may try it. Wonder if a color besides white could be better,maybe purple or ice blue

It really lifts it. Maybe not so obvious in the pics, but I found those targets to be so dull and dark. This gives it a bit of life.

Will definitely try some other colours. Got an idea for the TV to use an ordinary globe socket making it easier to change.

#1551 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It really lifts it. Maybe not so obvious in the pics, but I found those targets to be so dull and dark. This gives it a bit of life.
Will definitely try some other colours. Got an idea for the TV to use an ordinary globe socket making it easier to change.

So here's my tweak of the TV light. Looks heaps better IMO - more like factory. Plus it's easier to remove the TV, and you can change the globe. Using the same feed to a GI globe on the PF that I detailed earlier, I swapped the glued in fixed globe for a normal 555 wedge socket which fits perfectly under the TV and can be screwed in place using the existing screw that holds the LCD in place. I also used one of the small 2pin connectors for easy removal of the TV.

IMG_7020 (resized).JPGIMG_7020 (resized).JPG
IMG_7021 (resized).JPGIMG_7021 (resized).JPG
IMG_7023 (resized).JPGIMG_7023 (resized).JPG
IMG_7024 (resized).JPGIMG_7024 (resized).JPG

#1555 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Just got playfield protector from Germany...
Damn it!! Already has dimple issues & haven't even played on it yet
I'll try to get some close up shots with the light hitting it just right...
Maybe with enough dimples it'll even out.

labnip you better order the protector for the box of the protector.

#1560 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Playfield protector installed today. Unless you know where to look, you can't tell it's there. Nice job on it. Apparently much easier to put on when you take the crane off the top. I can't think of any downside to using it, especially on a home game. And it looks so much nicer than it photographs - adds a very nice glasslike sheen to the PF.
Handful of games and already had clear issues at the shooter lane and by Riddler saucer, so stopped playing until the protector showed up. First game after it was installed (first ball even!). the Batmobile comes flying down the playfield. Locktite/glue no help ... no chance this will screw back on. Going to have to get a replacement.
The BDK cliffy is a perfect fit for the Penguin scoop.

Same happened to me with the locktite. The locktite actually melts the plastic on the crap Hotwheels bat car and the whole thing fell off. Ended up bolting it on.

#1561 7 years ago

Does BTDK have the same Riddler hole?

#1594 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Wife bought me Batman and when he wants to play his own pinball game, smart men step aside.

Lol. Didn't know Batman was so short.

Had to do a double take on that. At first I thought it was your kid dressed up as Batman, then I thought maybe it was your very petit wife dressed up.

#1614 7 years ago

Would be a bit concerned the other larger, die cast Batmobile's are too heavy for the spinner. Has anyone tried it?

#1637 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

With regard to the turntable, I'm not talking about adjusting it up and down. I can't figure out how to adjust the front to back or side to side pitch.

Mine needs to come down at the back (the big turntable).

#1639 7 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

I think we're all having this same problem. What's odd is that back-side of my turntable is flush with the backside of the playfield as it should be but the front is .25" too low. There's one center rod connecting all of the layered turntable pieces together...like a kebab. That being said, there's some give (slack) on the rod allowing the top part to shift ever so slightly but enough to throw it off alignment. If you look just under the table about an inch down there's 3 white colored plastics with a small lip that look to guide/support the circular metal plate as it rotates. I may attempt to mess with them this evening to see if adjusting them makes any difference. If it does work...it will be a real bitch to fine tune.

So we need to be able to change the angle of the kebab. Mine is perfect at the front, but high at the back. I tried using some washers to change the angle of the whole mech where it attaches to the under PF but it made the front too high and the alignment seemed to be stressing the motor a bit.

I would be happy with flush at the front and the turntable lower at the back.

#1652 7 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Ok guys, Chaz came through with the pic as to what to what needs to be loosened in order to change the pitch of the turntable. He confirmed what I questioned and circled on the photo as the right screw(s) to loosen in order to change the pitch of the turntable.
Be sure the whole turntable assembly is screwed tightly to the playfield before preparing to adjust the pitch.
There are three of these brackets w/bolts that you need to loosen at the same time but do not unscrew them all the way. (See pic) You will know when it's loose enough as there will be some give allowing you to move the turntable up and down. I had the playfield up leaning against the head unit as if I were to do standard maintenance under the playfield. I then placed one hand on the turntable and playfield while looking at the underside of the playfield, using the other hand to push the turntable focusing first on front part until I could feel that the turntable was flush with the playfield. While holding the turntable flush with the playfield, slightly tightened the screws just enough so you can lower the playfield to check that it's aligned correctly. If aligned, tighten all 3 screws well. I was able to aligned the table on my first try...lucky I suppose.
Taking out the whole playfield and putting it on a turntable would be best if you have one. Unfortunately I do not and had to go the route as I described to get it fixed. Not ideal but it worked.

Thanks rlslick - so yours is flush now? If the fix is that simple, that's a major game "flaw" fixed.

#1657 7 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

cooked71 - Your welcome, glad I was able to see this to the end. Owe it Chaz for his time and fantastic support!

Fixed it tonight and now it's perfectly flush. Had to put some washers under the back adjuster bracket because I couldn't lower mine enough to make it flush. But now it's perfect! No ball hangs at all and super smooth.

#1692 7 years ago

And we haven't even seen how the sub-villains and gadgets will be integrated.

Really enjoying the simplicity of the layout. It's super fast - there is almost no stopping. Slings can be brutal. And the risk reward shots are great. Animations/call outs/music are already leagues above most games.

#1717 7 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

Really enjoying the game.
Only problem I am having is that the ball lock on the turn table does not always hold the balls and sometimes when the turntable spins it brings those balls into play, before all 3 balls locked. Anyone else had that?

Only had it happen during a ball search on .65 code. But it in normal play it's never happened.

#1747 7 years ago

Has anyone hit up Stern for the improved left wireform plastic cover that we saw being installed on the premiums during a factory tour?

#1752 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It came on my pin. No rattle in the ramp either.

Pic? Why no rattle?

edit: Trekkie got in first

#1757 7 years ago

Is that all from Stern?

Edit: just saw the stern instructions for the ramp kit at the bottom of the box. Be making some enquiries tomorrow.

#1800 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I'd buy one if I could understand enough German to order one ...

That actually looks pretty clever. Might get one just to try it out.

labnip should get one to put over the top of his PF protector.

#1842 7 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

In the past my distributor, JJ from Game Exchange, just sent it to me without asking. An example would be the GB ecto goggles protector..
In this case I received it directly from Stern since that is who I bought the machine from.
Im sure if you contact your distributor you will get the kit.

Looks like SLE buyers get it direct. The rest of us should hit up our distributors. I'm waiting on a reply from mine.

#1862 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If you are in the new england area area stop at the North East Comicon in Hanover MA this weekend. Adam West and Burt Ward will be there saturday and sunday. I will have my Batman66 LE there to play with 100% of the coin drop going to the Dana Farber Cancer Institute. Just finished setting it up right next to the batmobile and the bat cycle.
Come meet the real Batman and Robin and play pinball for a good cause!

Whose batmobile is it?

1 week later
#1959 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

any idea why Stern have gone with a new button on BM66?

Guessing its cheaper than routing a recess in the ply.

#1961 7 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Not all the parts are shown. All the parts inside the can including the part with the light and electrical switch is essentially the same as earlier Sterns and going back to the 90s BW games. It did have an LED in it but it was esssntially just a replacement for the bulb that would be there in earlier designs.

Probably not. The cabinet still needs to be recessed for the newer switch.

True, but its a single drill through instead of a routed/recessed hole. Agreed, probably not a huge cost saving either way. New button looks cheap IMO, but no big deal.

#1985 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Awesome thanks for posting the info, hopefully George wasn't just spinning more sales talk, if Lyman has been working purely on BM66 code I imagine that's the reason we haven't seen an update in a while, he's probably been working double time to drop a game changing update prior to TPF, he's done similar things with updates in the past.

The 2 major things that haven't been implemented yet are gadgets and sub-villains. Im guessing he's attempting to implement either of those for the next update. Sub-villains are huge. Gadgets not so big, but will probably be important. I'm going with gadgets for the next update.

4 weeks later
#2266 6 years ago

And topper integration. Not a big deal, but that's a lot of electronics and wire for a topper to only flash a bit during attract mode.

Question for SLE owners....is your top right bat signal toy only active during attract mode?

#2274 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Weirdly, it's never synced to the action of the batsignal on the plastic behind it.

Yeh, that would make sense to work the same as the bat signal on the back board. I've got the aftermarket one on my LE and it does the same as you describe. Just wanted to check I had it plugged in correctly.

#2280 6 years ago

Updated to .7 over the weekend and had some fantastic games:

IMG_7728 (resized).JPGIMG_7728 (resized).JPG

Got to the mini wizard mode for all villains a few times - what a blast. Think I must have also stacked regular multiball - had all 6 balls. Game was going crazy.

Really enjoying this game even on .7. So far the code has got all the typical Lyman touches which will make it great.

Also Installed the left ramp fix and it is a huge improvement.

#2282 6 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Thanks for the tip Vireland, I will try with that option tomorrow night and see how's like that then, hopefully It will be our 1st time catching them all.
Regards!

Game is definitely no walk over. Shots are long and fairly narrow and the slings are fast and dangerous when combined with all the stand ups left and right. Its not super hard (eg like TWD), but its no snooze fest either. Pretty well balanced IMO.

I generally use the ball save time at the start of the first ball to hit up the Joker shots to start Joker, as they are most dangerous. You can usually qualify him before the first ball save ends.

#2287 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Whoever got rhe shark repellent gadget on their game should hang this new Franchi print on the wall next to it

That would be me. That's cool. Where did u find that?

#2307 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I just sprung for an ASLE today.

Lol. I did too. Literally placed the order today.

#2310 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Haha, yep!
I feel like one of those experimental lab rats tapping on the cocaince dispenser. Gotta have more!

No self control. At least we'll have something to distract while waiting for B66 to be finished.

Played the LE at Sunshine Laundromat and really enjoyed it.

#2311 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Whoever got rhe shark repellent gadget on their game should hang this new Franchi print on the wall next to it

I've hit him up on Facebook, and looks like he's not happy to send to Australia. Would anyone here be willing to have mine delivered to them, then on send it to me? Obviously I'd pay for the poster and shipping and would take responsibility for any damage.

#2314 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I can go one better for you! Why don't you send me your LE plaque and ill send you my LE plaque and that way you don't have to worry about all the shipping hassle buying the art and it saves you some money too, please don't thank me its the least I can do ..................

Wow, great idea. There are no problems, only solutions.

Have you got yours yet? Code will be almost complete by the time you get it.

#2327 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Why wouldn't he want to send you a print to Australia?? You're paying for it.

Yeh, I know. Their only reason was that the goods will get damaged. I told them I would take full responsibility if it got damaged, but they haven't responded.

#2328 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

I've already offered cooked71 over $1000 for his plaque to be swapped and he said no. The guy likes his Shark Repellent.

I need my Shark Repellent whenever I list a game for sale.

Now, how about a certified original copy of my Shark Repellent plaque + Metallica LE for your Tron LE?

#2356 6 years ago

The bad is its only .71.
The good is if this is only .71, then when complete at one this game will be crazy deep.

At least it looks like Lyman has a "roadmap" to what he wants in the game and we're only 2/3 along.

#2357 6 years ago

Just to compare note, now that there is a new Bat Turn mode (which sounds fun), Gomez said he the spinner mech was re-designed to always return to centre. Mine doesn't always return to centre. Is everyone else the same?

I had a very quick look at the spinner, and it looks like there is a small magnet there to force it to centre. Its really hard to access on the turntable.

#2359 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Same here. Maybe actual self-centering hardware was too expensive, so they threw a magnet in there and called it a day.

Im guessing the magnet was the re-design. Going to try and access it this weekend. Maybe the magnet needs to be closer to the spinner.

#2369 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I love that Lyman put the batmobile parachute pickup service in the game. Just played it and it's a really cool mode.

Awesome, clever mode by the looks. Cracks me up just from the pics. Shows his true appreciation for the show.

#2374 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

OK,Batfans,Something really Strange just happened on my pin:Was shooting the lit Batphone.ball went somewhere,and Alfred answered the Batphone and said"Commisioner,Batman isn't available today sir,sorry! And the pin went into ball search! Ball had already drained!! What??? Has any one else seen this???

LOL. Did it sneak in behind the batphone on the turntable. Ive been hoping for some sort of callout for that like "You cheat Dr Jones"on Indy.

#2382 6 years ago

Can anyone who has villain stacking on tell me if it's not possible to start Joker in stacking if it's not started first?

#2384 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Here's whats up with what you saw.
This mode has the 4 main villains escaping out of jail and you need to round them back up. The earlier code used the animated cartoon style clips but for this code they switched to video clips from the show to show the breakout from Gotham penitentiary. The only video clips that have all 4 villains together was from the second to last episode in season 3 called "The Entrancing Dr. Cassandra" starring Ida Lupino as Dr Cassandra Spellcraft. Interesting fact: Ida was not only a movie star from the golden age of Hollywood but also the only female in the 50's who also produced and directed major films. She was the forst woman to direct a film noir, "The Hitch-Hiker".
In this episode Dr Cassandra and he husband come up with some invisibility pills. Their plan is to release all the Gotham super villains and also give them the invisibility pills so they can wreck havoc on Gotham. There is a brief clip where 6 major villains are shown escaping. they are Joker, Riddler, Catwoman, Penguin, Egghead and King Tut. By season 3 the ratings were dropping and the budgets were slashed so they cut as many corners as possible. In this case they saved money by having all the villains be played by stunt men not the actual actors. An interesting note is that Eartha Kitt was playing Catwoman in season 3 but for this episode the Catwoman double is someone picked to look like Julie Newmar instead.
Not only were they too cheap to use the real actors (or even have any henchmen in this episode) they also had no budget to do the actual choreography for the big the fight scene with all the villains. So they improvised and decided to have all the villains take the invisibility potion first. This way Batman, Robin, and Batgirl are fighting invisible people.
The heroic trio don't do so well fighting invisible villains so they decide to even the odd by turning all the light outs. So half the fight is in the dark and all you see are some random lights in the background. That's what you are seeing in the video clip on the LCD during this mode. Here's a you tube clip where you can see it as it appeared in the show.
» YouTube video
Here's what the writer, Stanley Ralph Ross, said about the episode:
“The producers ran over budget on this episode, and they could not afford to take the two days necessary to block and shoot the fight scenes. So, I wrote this episode in such a way that the fight was in the dark; therefore, the episode was shot in less time."
Here's a link to watch the whole fight from the beginning.
» YouTube video
Looks like we definitely have batgirl in the game now, at least a little bit. Maybe in a future code update the video for this mode can be fixed. They could just get better close up shots of the villains from other episode fights and splice them together. Or maybe use clips from the movie (might not happen if they don't have rights to movie though). If Stern doesn't do it, someone could fix it with better clips via pinball browser.

Cool story.

#2411 6 years ago

How cool is the music in Bat Turn? Where's O-din - he'd love it. Great mode in general. Can't believe this update is just a 0.01!! Imagine what we'll get by 1.01!!! Game won't be recognizable.

#2417 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I am guessing the .01 designator is more than likely poking fun at those in this thread that are hung up on what number the code revision is assigned.

Doubt it.

#2440 6 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

Just noticed on my LE that the left and the right ramps are both chrome. I was under the impression that the left ramp was red.
Do I have a premium dressed in an Le dress??

100% the LE should have left wireform red powder coat.

#2444 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ask them for the left ramp kit and lower deflector kit while you're at it. Keeps the ball on the left ramp when it's going fast and stops airballs from getting stuck above the "G" on the Gadget plastic. Kit's free for the asking.

Good pickup - that should have been sent with the game by your Distro. The ramp fix makes a difference.

On the topic, MK6PIN , whats the progress on the replacement wireform?

#2446 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

We have only just got our games in the UK, watching neilmcrae stream for an hour and a half I didn't see a single airball off the ramp, maybe because it took so long to get our games they come with the fix already installed? or does sutol photo above show his ramp without it??

Not so much airballs for me (never had one), but the fix makes the whole thing feel much sturdier and there's no rattle from the small flimsy plastic flap that was on there originally. In the photo the improved flap is not on the game. I'm surprised they weren't already installed on your games given they're so late. At the very least they should have been included in the shipment to your distro.

#2450 6 years ago

You should also ask for a different strength plunger spring (I think Green is the one you want - ill check tonight) as the one installed is way too soft (unless yours are already installed).

And if your Bat Car is only screwed to the spinning disc using Phillips head screws, you should ask for the upgraded one where the car is riveted to the disc. The screwed one will fall off.

#2453 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I dunno, the spring that's on there is pretty good for hitting the rollover you want at the top, and if you're going for the super skill shot, just hold the left flipper and hit the gadget button to launch. Works fine.

On mine it barely made it out of the shooter lane. Certainly couldn't make it all the way around for super skill. But if it's making it around with the stock one , no need to change.

Reminds me to try the new gadget/ball lock off the skill shot thing in the new code. Can't quite visualize how that's going to work.

#2454 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I plan on removing that red/pink circular plastic under the batmobile and replacing it with either something clear, grey or with the bat symbol on it. The red/pink looks out of place imo.

Still haven't got yours!?!?!?

#2463 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Stern pays attention to this forum and others. Not sure why you'd doubt it.

Because the idea that Lyman, or anyone at Stern, would change their update designators so that the " .01.....is more than likely poking fun at those in this thread" seems highly unlikely. Could be wrong, and don't really care either way.

#2481 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

are folks installing a cliffy on the super jackpot saucer? is there one available?

Got one on the way from Cliff - he said the TDK scoop is the same. Shouldn't be far away - I can post a photo when it's on if no one else has by the time I get it.

I'm not going to worry about the Mystery saucer as I don't think the ball hits fast enough. (He hasn't got one ready yet anyway).

2 weeks later
#2540 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

If we're lucky they'll also offer the SLE speaker grills .

And weren't they also going to sell the SLE bat light for the topper?

#2545 6 years ago
Quoted from frg:

So here we go... Batman hit my stable

Very happy with this nice machine - thanks to Ronald!
I bought two bat signals...
A small one for the top right corner and a larger one for ??? - don't know yet

Since my gameroom is quite full and there is very little empty "wall" I have to be a bit creative, but I don't know yet. Not sure if it can be used as a diy upgrade to a SLE topper.
I really love the look AND most of all - the Batman 66 vibes which are delivered greatly by this machine.
Let's be confident Lyman will get the code done, because even though it is already fun to play... 0.71 is not 1.0 or even on a TWD | AC/DC | MET level.
Since a playfield and a shooter lane protector are already installed only a scoop protector is missing... any news if there is one available?

Congrats!

I've just fitted the Cliffy BDK one and it fits perfectly. I did get the occasional reject when I first installed it, but seems to have settled down.

1 week later
#2559 6 years ago

Nice weekend code update! Didn't expect it.

#2576 6 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

I'm new to this forum and have question. I have a premium 66 pinball that is still in the box, it came with the .70 code. I went to the Stern website today to get the update and all I see is the new one (.75) did I miss something, am I able to get the other update. Sorry If I sound stupid, I am an old guy with a new pinball.

Welcome and enjoy! Hurry up and crack that box open!!!

Don't even bother playing on the old code. Update straight away to .75.

#2631 6 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

The missus made me this Bat-acular cake for my birthday...

Holy Bat-Cake Batman!

Wow! Happy Birthday.

#2642 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I turned off Villain repeats so it won't accidentally activate Riddler or Penguin when you're trying to get Joker or Catwoman going.

Thats a good idea. Does anyone know if you complete a villain twice before getting to Villain Escape mini wizard, does the next round of villains begin with the twice beaten villain already completed? (if that makes sense )

#2644 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't believe so, which is another reason I turned it off.

In that case it should be off by default.

#2661 6 years ago

The other thing BM66 has over SW is Lyman!!!

When he's done, they need to reduce the price of the Premium to be more of a Promium and it will be a classic.

1 week later
#2711 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

For the Lyman fans, he is doing Elvira 3 after this game so add that to your list

Really?!? Great, another game I'm going to have to buy.

#2780 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

It will be a major disappointment if they don't.

Would seem unfair to offer an upgrade to a premium owners that's not available to LE owners. Unfortunately I wouldn't put it past Stern if it means they sell more toppers.

#2816 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I played BM66 for the first time tonight. I played about 4 games on a Premium, scoring around 100 mil each time (I am a mediocre player). I enjoyed it but I was really disappointed by the lack of audio/speech to go with the videos. I expected extensive video clips with audio but they just weren't there. One of the best things about the show was the campy dialogue and it seems very scant on this game. There was some Joker mode where he just repeatedly makes weird faces at the camera and mouths something but he doesn't actually say anything. Is it possible that something was turned off on the game I played? Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this; I didn't figure it warranted a new thread. Thanks.

At this stage the code is still in beta (0.75) so it's very hard to judge what will end up in the game once it's finished. There are a huge amount of clips from the show in the code that haven't been used yet, so heres hoping allot of it makes its way into the game once it's done.

The game shouldn't have been released in this state. The more people who play it on location without knowing that it's not finished is only going to harm future sales.

#2832 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

I really liked that bat cave lock shot too until it stopped working. The ball now flies through and down the left orbit to the flippers (I feel like I should be awarded a "combo" like in TWD). I've experienced several problems with the turntable (batmobile falling off, stuck balls, etc.) . . . I'm going to look back through the thread to see what others have done to address the "common" problems so far. This may warrant a new topic in and of itself.

Therapy a new batmobile where the car is rivetted on instead of screwed. Hit Stern or your distributor up for one.

#2836 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Thanks . . . I wasn't aware Stern made another one with rivets (didn't see a service bulletin like I've seen them do on occasion for other identified problems with other titles).

I dont think it was anything official, but the newer runs of BM66's came riveted from the factory. They should have sent out a replacement for every early owner.

Since you obviously have an early run, you should check it has the new flap over the left wireform and the metal guide on the left plastic above the left outlane. This was an official fix from the factory.

#2841 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

I have an Episode #92 LE and it came with the flap over the left wireform (balls get stuck there a lot), but no metal guide on the left Batgirl plastic.

Sounds like that flap you've got is smaller and too thin, so it rattles and sometimes the ball can fly off. This was on the original games, but Stern released a longer and thicker plastic flap that goes under the smaller one you have and also secures to the gate on the loop. It came in a fix kit that also had the steel diverter for the left plastic.

Also, if you're having trouble with the plunger spring (too soft plunge), they will give you a stronger spring. In some early games the sting was too soft.

#2843 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

My March'17 build premium had a different (assuming fixed/riveted) then my December'16 build LE. I never had any trouble with the early build, I just noticed they are different because the color of the windshield. Blue on the new one

Yep. My early batmobile fell off after a few games.

#2844 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

My fix for the flap, was cutting a new one out of thicker plastic. Plastic won't bend and works perfectly. I just had to remove the old plastic and river this one to the cat metal.

You didn't get the Stern one? Best thing about the Stern one is the support post at the back - makes the whole thing more sturdy.

#2845 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

What's the right color spring for the game?

I'll have to check. Not sure if Stern officially changed it, but my original was way too soft. @randomkg what's the spring colour on your new premium?

#2885 6 years ago

What do you guys think is the best villain mode to take in to multiball? I'm thinking Penguin because it's relatively difficult to finish quickly. Had a game where I took Penguin in, had a decent multiball, and ended up with a 500m+ villain bonus once I hit the scoop to capture the villain after multiball.

AFAIK Villain bonus depends on how many of the other villain shots you make before you cash in at the scoop. Some modes it's too easy to accidentally finish during multiball, before you can build up the jackpot. Good thing about Penguin is it's unlikely you'll hit all the crane shots during multiball, but will hit plenty of other villain shots necessary to build up jackpot.

Loving the code so far. Classic Lyman code, and I love the slightly old school, slightly quirky layout. Even the turntable has really grown on me. It's a shame so many have already written this game off, but I guess that doesn't matter to those that already own it. Looking forward to the next update.

#2889 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

;I got it that Mr Lyman has been taken off the B66 for other projects! He will be doing any more code from home in his spare time!!

WTF

#2954 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Who's the other guy in the pic with him?

Good question, was wondering that myself.

#2984 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Nothing beats men in tights. Ooofffff did I just say that ....
rd

Quoted for posterity.

#3031 6 years ago

That Super LE sold for $14k on eBay. I thought these were supposed to sell for 1/2 price according to the army of haters. Still $1k short of original price, but that's not bad given the game is not finished.

#3050 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I put the cliffy protector in the scoop.
I got a ton of rejects.
I'm taking the cliffy protector out of the scoop.

Same here. Thinking of taking it out also, but that scoop cops a beating.

2 weeks later
#3289 6 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Played a B66 on location today after playing SW for first time. Really surprised how short-lived B66 was. The turn table mech is a joke.
And I almost fell for it.

LOL. You're comparing B66 to a SW pro....Code aside, I had the exact opposite thought when I played SW Pro yesterday. SW Pro is the most stripped down game I've ever played from Stern...but I haven't played any Stern 80's SS.

Anyway, wrong thread for your crap. Plenty of other B66 hate threads you can toss off in make yourself happy in.

#3291 6 years ago

True, but I guess its a bit of entertainment whilst waiting for code.

#3310 6 years ago

Can anyone work out the time it took games like ACDC/Metallica/Star Trek/TWD to get to "complete" game status. I'm thinking it was at least a year on those, but could be wrong. We're still only at 9 month's for B66, just seems like longer for some reason.

1 week later
#3430 6 years ago

No goodie bag at all with B66. Hard to believe really, given the way this thing was marketed.

#3433 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

New code dropped today!

You're in luck....if you have Star Wars.

That's just a bare bone essential bug fix update.

#3444 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Did you have a bag with extra stickers in yours like this?

Don't think so, but I could have missed it if it was a few decals. Will have another look.

#3445 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd take a Batman'66 bugfix every 7 days over nothing for 56 days. No problem.

B66 may be far from complete, but I haven't had too many bugs on the latest code. What little is in there seems pretty stable. Maybe I'm wrong.

#3469 6 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

I'll ask him, it does look awesome hey

I'd be in for one @macca1010 . What are they printed on?

#3500 6 years ago

LOL, I was looking at the score thinking, "that's actually not a very good GC score - not even sure how it beat the defaults". Then I read it again and saw it was bat phone champ. That's huge!!! Think mines about 30 Mill.

#3535 6 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

Has anyone made a metal plate for the action button instead of the sticker?

I asked Cliffy about this but never got a response. Would have to be re-designed or slightly bent to sit flush. And do you just glue it on or rivet it? Would be a great upgrade though.

#3563 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

That's what is great about this club - plenty of people to help keep the faith if someone else has a little less energy to do so!

Its less like a club and more like a support group.

1 week later
#3651 6 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

Thanks for posting a positive comment about Batman 66 : P

Thats about as good as we're going to get from PinMonk

#3666 6 years ago

I can get AFMr, DI and TNA with finished code. After B66, why support Stern with mediocre games like SW at the risk of getting half baked code that may or (more than likely) may not be completed.

Ive had promises from my Stern distributor, who has had personal assurances from VERY senior people at Stern, that a significant B66 code drop was due nowish, and B66 will be complete by end of year. I trust him completely. Unfortunately I don't trust Stern.

#3683 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Hell hath no fury like what will rain down on them in a PR disaster if that happens.

Unless its Pulp Fiction LE with Lyman. I'd give them one more pass.

#3774 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Starship troopers? Well, those that own BM66 have been very patient troopers.

Well Joe Kaminkow designed Starship Troopers and is Kapow, so theres your connection. Pretty good game, ST.

#3812 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Holy copycat Batman!
Don't blame you man, the SLE pinstriping does look great, so I thought why not trick out my BM66 a little more, plus I like the idea of the powdercoated armour looking like its part of the Batmobile, it was one of the things that drew your eye to the SLE.

See, delayed code can actually have some benefits.

#3819 6 years ago

You guys are giving me pinstripe envy.

#3860 6 years ago

But if he gets rid of any, how will he know what they are?

#3975 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

AFMRLE showed up yesterday

No wait for code there!

#3994 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

As a followup to my post last night, just got off the phone w Mike at Automated, thanked him for the AFMRLE, then started talking BM. He is calling Gary, as well as several others at Stern NOW to express his customers displeasure in how they are handling the code/ communication issues.
Mike has always been great and upfront with me, and as one of the largest distros in the country, carries weight ( probably more than any of us individually). I really thanked him for doing this, and he assured me he knew the path to get resolution. I believe him.....we will see....
I think the distro is the best place to start......

Did exactly the same with my distributor about a 6 weeks ago. He called Gary who assured him 2 weeks for the next drop (I know, sounds like a 2 week joke) and game finished by end of year.

So, the first goal has been well and truly missed. Let's hope the end of year one works out.

#4076 6 years ago

Latest Coast 2 Coast episode Nate's having a candid chat with Josh Sharpe, and asks Josh what his favorite game is right now.....his answer, b66. Just unboxed one, realized it was a work in progress, but was loving it and some good comments about Lyman and code.

Episode 236 56m53s (right at the end after the Danesi interview).

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/coast-2-coast-pinball/id665142229?mt=2&i=1000391046130

Or

http://www.podcastgarden.com/login/audio/272/236.mp3

#4153 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I think it's simple. They want to be able to abandon games and not be held accountable.

Nailed it.

Quoted from frg:

Well I canceled my preorder this week on a SW for several reasons...
One of them was this issue with lacking code support / communication.

Same.

Wonder how many B66 owners also queued up for SW then cancelled. I'd guess the % of B66 owners who also ordered SW and followed through with it would be low. But it works appear $tern don't give a sh*t either.

#4183 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'll absolutely do it.....I'm sure the first round won't be powdered or pretty, but will be cool to see this in progress. Real anxious to see the mini habitrail, extra bracing points, and a ramp without a wiretie hole in it....

Can't wait. Thanks for working on this!

Did I read u are also making a replacement bat signal around the lock bar button. The sticker sucks.

1 week later
#4407 6 years ago

One of you guys needs to change your avatar.

IMG_9057 (resized).PNGIMG_9057 (resized).PNG

I seriously doubt Lyman is working exclusively on B66. But I've got full confidence he'll get it done eventually. Been a long wait, and Stern should really be ashamed, but I like this game too much to sell it early. Sold STLE too early and before it's final update - not this time.

#4461 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Sneak peek....ignore the ramp ( being used for fitting)....look at prelim wireform....will also have Hidden switch to replace gate.....this is gorgeous, and will be lightning fast and solid!!!

WOW!!! Coming along nicely - exactly what I was thinking of. Why this wasn't done ex factory I have no idea.

#4479 6 years ago

Regards the switch location...where on the WF will it be? Towards the end, i.e. After the banked wireform bit?

#4481 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yes, basically where the gate was, just a very neat, inconspicuous, side mount. You won't need to extend any wires or change the switch. Removes the huge bracket and gate need. He showed me an example on his Doom forms, and you could barely see the switch. I can only imagine how this final product will turn out. Just his take on the form shape blew me away.
I'll post a lot of pics when I get it in the machine, showing the differences.....

Great. I find gates more reliable than a switch, but it is ugly.

#4517 6 years ago
Quoted from Bonnevil69:

If it is a problem point which from what I read on here it seems to be. A solid hoop with fade back rails would work but it would lose momentum by hitting the form top. Just trying to get this right with minimum revisions that will take good play time away from Mark

Solid start with fade back rails would make sense as airballs were a problem originally. The ramp is short and steep so airballs seem unavoidable. But solid play testing from mk6 will show up any problems.

MK6PIN make sure you do some testing at lowered gradients also as not everyone has their games at 7deg (I do and haven't had airball problems, but I know many like their games more towards 6.5).

#4538 6 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

I came back to 23 new messages after a couple of hours. A part of me thought code had been updated

I think this wireform is the next best thing.

#4594 6 years ago

Getting sick of waiting also. Having said that I totally agree with the rumoured strategy of releasing one big code update rather than lots of small ones. I'm no expert on coding, but wouldn't each release, no matter how big, involve a heap of tidying up and testing before release? Wouldn't it be better to do that once instead of multiple times? And if the next update involves a fundamental shift in gameplay, such as implementing tv modes and gadgets, it's kind of an all or nothing update. You can't release changes like that in parts as the whole game becomes a mess.

#4620 6 years ago

You are the man docquest

#4679 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Could you drop a link in here though Mark? I seem to be struggling to find the wireform thread in my active threads list.. thanks.

Think he's referring to my original plea for wireform help. If so, ill re-name it and link to the bottom of the thread when he starts posting.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-get-wireform-made

#4682 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

That's the one, cooked...thanks...mark

Done

#4702 6 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

A recent rumor with some potential merit is no GOTG at expo, but instead a massive BM66 update.

Taken as fact.

#4709 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Don't feed the bear troll.

Fixed it for you (ill take the warning)

#4751 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Update. Always positive in production we are ahead of schedule. The Sewer Mag Protector is now available and packaged to ship starting today! You can PM me direct if you wish though it would be best to use direct checkout via our Pinside Market store under "The Mod Couple"! I will update on production status of the Speaker Illumination kits as well as the Toy mounting custom plate soon. All still on track as promised. Thank everyone for their interest.
Direct Link to "The Mod Couple" Pinside market store:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1080-the-mod-couple/01265-batman-66-sewer-magnet-protector

That looks pretty cool. Never thought about improving that.

#4752 6 years ago

So the final thing that bugs me about b66, the atomic pile. Surely someone can come up with one that looks like the original.....

IMG_9197 (resized).JPGIMG_9197 (resized).JPG

#4822 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Stern uses a white pop bumper body for the atomic pile. I replaced mine with a translucent pop bumper body which allows for a brighter flash from the flasher inside of it.
http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/game-specific-products-star-trek-the-next-generation-pop-bumper-body-p-42.html

Nice idea doc. Which colour did you go with?

#4937 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Goodness!! It keeps going up ....
rd

Holy Bat-phone exploit. That's huge!

#5014 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

I finally had enough of repetitive Joker and Penguin and captured the villains until I couldn't stomach it anymore, so I pulled out a sheet to cover my boring-ass, over priced friggin BM66 game, only the first time I've done that since X-Men. Also, a few weeks ago I pulled out my checkbook and sent my 2017 NIB money to PPS. So, Stern can continue to take their damn time, I don't care. The last time I got rammed this hard in the buttocks, I was a JPoP RAZA buyer. Stern is dead to me.

U should be sending that post to Gómez, Stern, and whoever the investor guy is.

#5128 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I brought the Batgirl cycle for that very reason, to replace the ugly factory deflector.
Has anyone had a ball jump up on the Batgirl plastic? As of yet I've never seen it happen although I haven't played my BM66 extensively.

Had it happen twice before I put the diverter on.

#5131 6 years ago

Main problem was the ball would jump on to the plastic and then go down the left outlane.

#5158 6 years ago

Off topic, but has anyone played around with Flipper angles. Always felt the default is a little low, but maybe that's necessary to make the TV and gadget targets.

#5166 6 years ago

Im guessing some people already have it and are testing it........ calling Josh Sharpe?? ifpapinball

#5297 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Haha Gary just slipped up "Star Wars, we could have put the music and some lights into an empty box and sold loa...........",

Shouldnt he have said: "Star Wars, we.......put the music and some lights into an empty box and sold loa..........."

#5300 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The one positive I took from the BM66 response George made was they won't release things for this title until it's right and in their (George & Lyman) minds great.

Absolutely. Im happy if im assured this is going to be perfected, and not just rushed to have it "finished" or completely abandoned.

#5345 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

On to happier Batman 66 topics - any update on the ramp project?

Sadly, I think this whole project kind of sums up the difference between this game and what JJP are producing. We purchased a game for the same price as JJP POTC LE, or more, and we are left to engineer the ramp so that it works properly. And 12 months later we will still be at pre-release code.

Ive been as patient as possible on this game, but after seeing POTC, i think im ready to give up. Powder coated ramp, 1.35 code (in 5 years) and it wont even come to 50% of POTC.

#5354 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

working full time on the code, suuuuuuuuuuure. it would have been done by now if that's the only thing he's doing.

He meant to say "Of all the games Stern produce based on Batman, Lyman has been working exclusively on this one."

#5365 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

People really still want to spend $8,500 on a base level game? And... gasp... $12,500 on a “SLE”?

Yet you're posting this in a thread for a game that was $8600, $10000 and $15000(!!!!)???? I've been a vocal B66 defender since day one, but there is no way you could argue even the $15k b66sle comes remotely close to the $8500 POTC. Defintaley not on gameplay, value, toys, build quality. Art is the only saving grace. And the illusive code is a big maybe.

#5436 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I take is that they've completely binned the code we are running and have started again. The .8 was probably done 6 months ago but Lyman said, nah, we need to rethink this completely...
I just can't see any other explanation as to how little has been done if Lyman is truly working on this 100%

Was thinking the same thing with the way Gomez was speaking. I'm guessing The turntable provides a lot of challenges. The 4 main elements of the game (ball lock, bat cave and bat phone and villain vision) that can't be active all at the same time. And once you go down a rule path, you're locked in to that structure. To change it, requires a complete change in the game.

Villain vision for example, can't be active when battling a villain because that's when the batcave/spinner is facing. And ball locks can't be active when villain vision or batphone is facing.

#5478 6 years ago

In my dreams, Stern sends all b66le/sle owners a properly re-designed left ramp, a metal lockdown bar button surround, a real backglass (how amazing wound that look!!), and a goody bag (there was no goody bag for their most expensive game ever!!!!!) for FREE as an apology to customers who feel screwed over by this debacle. Let's face it, there's only 300 ish of us.

I know that will never happen from Stern, but that's what I would do if my company had knowingly produced and sold a product like b66. Especially with the backlash it's recieving amongst its best customers. Their margins in this game were huge. Face up to the issue, give a bit back in exchange for buying back some goodwill.

That was in my dreams, then I woke up and ordered POTC instead.

#5516 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

This has been the problem with Sterns upper management/decision makers for some time, I don't think they are intentionally being difficult with information, I believe and it's becoming more evident and apparent imo that they are just completely and utterly out of touch with the modern market and how to deal with the home collector side of the market.
Unless Lyman doesnt like talking in front of a crowd and simply didn't want to there is no reason to not of had him at Expo answering questions on BM66 and giving some insight into his plans for the code, literally Lyman saying what doc just posted would have turned Sterns seminar 180 degrees and wouldn't have got them so much backlash and critism.
I just don't think Stern have a clue anymore Gary's presentation all but confirmed that, a couple of friends of mine said it was like the ramblings of a great mind gone mad.

There was a huge lack of preparation for that seminar. Gary should have had his say, but not run the seminar.

A separate "fireside" chat with Lyman and Gomez on b66 would have been cool as a way to re-launch the game. Talking about code, design, what they were thinking, issues they've had etc etc. And they really should have taken the time to re-launch it, but obviously code was not ready. Maybe next expo??

BTW, what happened with Franchi's seminar?

#5528 6 years ago
Quoted from Bamatami:

rather be playing a 0.75 BM66 LE than sitting around, typing on my computer all day long, complaining about code not being quick enough, being lied to, etc

So, ive finished 0.75 code numerous times and its starting to get boring. In fact that was about 5 months ago. Ive also moded the game more than I want to. What do you want to talk about?

#5635 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

UPDATE for me
Spent some more quality time on my TWDLE and it reminded me what a F ing MASTERPIECE it is from Lyman and Borg.
Then i flipped over to BM66 and man i really think it will be as good or better from Lyman due to the theme, campiness and LCD.
The potential is HUGE and I feel when final code drops Stern will have a home run here.
I bought because IN LYMAN WE TRUST!!!!!

Ok, better play it again to remind me. Haven't touched it for a couple of months.

#5637 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I just put my BM66 on location next to TWD and SW.

Be curious how it earns. That's some stiff competition.

#5648 6 years ago

Well at least we didn't get a code update that fried our node boards. That's one benefit of being a B66 owner.

#5654 6 years ago

So now the Left Ramp and Atomic Pile are being made, last thing to complete the "This is what should have been on B66" list is the gadget button surround on the lockdown. Laser cut stainless like on Aerosmith. Size should also be like Aerosmith (Star Trek/TWD) because the lockdown bar changes angle about 1/2 way up. If we keep it below the angle (like AS/TWD etc) the plate wont need to be bent. Attachment could be double sided tape, or drilled and screwed/rivetted if your'e game.

Could likely get Cliffy to do the actual cut.

Just need someone with some design talent to do the art. Anyone?

#5685 6 years ago

I think I've forgotten how to update a game.

#5708 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Well this Club is awful quiet?? How about a "Atomic Pile" Mod Couple style to wake things up! As promised, the prototyping, design, and Endless test runs are now done and the Batman 66 Atomic Pile is now DONE! (not for sale yet but Very soon!) I think the design came out Very nice and Much better fits the theme, scene, and Class this pinball machine is in. While Stern made a very nice attempt our creation we feel really compliments the Batcave as it should be. All kits are currently being designed as a plug and play. You remove only the plug and 2 screws holding your Stern Atomic plastic and your done. The fit of this setup as you can see is like a Glove! I did have to make one concession and raise it .25" to accommodate the Stern squishy dog toy phone. If you have the slimmer aftermarket one you can simply remove my provided spacer though I actually Really like is just a bit higher so it covers the TV when the Batcave mode is running. (rotated) Also, with it raised it nicely shows the upper deck and applied warning stickers. I did need to keep it slightly still a Pinball theme so the silicone rings are used instead of the steel rings seen on the actual Atomic Pile. These rings also act as the replacement buffer behind the TV perfectly since the old ones will now be gone. Have a look at the pictures, we would love to know what you think! Love or hate, we do this because we enjoy it and love the 66 theme. (plus theres no code anyway!) I am Hoping to have these available in About a week. Please note that this mod takes an Insane amount of time to fabricate, assemble, paint, detail, etc so they will not be a shelf item but we will build them as fast as we can if there is interest. I will update all on pricing and availability for anyone interested. Thanks for all your interest!!
The Mod Couple

Wow, a lot more detailed than I expected. I'm in.

#5736 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

the color or finish of the blue parts

Was just about to make a suggestion about that- looks too baby blue. the photo above its more of a green grey.

I could probably do without the bat sticker on the top of the light, but assuming I could just peel that off.

#5740 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Okay this needs to be shared here, just stumbled across this on google, maybe a couple hundred dollars less I would be all over one of these.
https://www.factoryent.com/Batman-1966-TV-Series-Batcave-Desktop-Sculpture-p/408958.htm

DO you think we could just swap the whole turntable out an stick one of these in there?

#5741 6 years ago

Heres a closeup from that model J85 just linked. Definitely got a bit of green.

pile (resized).jpgpile (resized).jpg

#5747 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Pretty please, give the Mod Couple another week(ish) to show you what we will offer for the current "Pink" bat car spinner. I think you'll like it and it's fairly simple and low cost. With the New Atomic Pile addition that florescent pink disk just doesn't cut it anymore for me. Stay tuned, same bat-channel............

Was just about to ask about the flouro disc.....

#5748 6 years ago

No doubt this SW code f*ck up has delayed B66 code even further. I bet Lyman had to jump in and sort it out.

#5752 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So the batmobile flew off the turntable today. Is the Stern fix to send you a new batmobile riveted to the platform? Has anyone done it?

Yes and yes.

#5754 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Found both washers and only one screw, too. Looked in all the usual places screws like to hide and...nothing.

It'll be hidden somewhere in that turntable. You'll never find it until one day the whole thing freezes up.

#5760 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Can you share what kind of Shiny new batmobile you upgraded to? Worst case scenario I may need to upgrade everyone and offer this as a complete riveted assembly unless people are attached to theres...

Not attached to mine at all - like the idea of an upgraded one.

#5765 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Locktite did not work for me. I tried using it after the first fly-off, and hours later it was off again.

Locktite melted the bottom of my first car, which was plastic.

#5807 6 years ago

I think we're just about due for a graph......

#5832 6 years ago

Im just proud to be a member of a club that uses so many graphs.

#5836 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'm constantly looking for things that were easy to find in 2010.
Hoping code drop tomorrow.

Are we talking Office 2010 code or B66 code? Dishwasher code? I'm confused.

#5851 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Looks awesome. PM sent.
For what it's worth, I'll probably take the Batman sticker off the top of the dome.

+1. Is it easily removable? Maybe don't put it on but include the sticker so u can put it in if u want?

#5903 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I'm on.......Commissioner Gordon........lust

So we're all fans of Batman, but this is taking it a bit too far jfh .

#5988 6 years ago

Liking the update so far. Really like where this is going overall.

I think they've tweaked the 2nd (and 3rd etc) multiball start? Doesn't just start with all locks lit after one hit of the bat computer. Now you have to hit batcomputer for every individual lock to be lit.

Lots more custom call outs in. Cliffhanger is great, but not really clear how to get it. More interesting scoring for working your way through villains.

As stated previously, I just want assurance this is going to be finished. Obviously quicker would be better, but if I'm assured it's not going to be forgotten, I'm happy to wait. Especially if it means Lyman sees this through to the end.

The more I see where Lyman is taking this, the more I can see where the value is in this game. We're paying for Lyman, and a huge amount of B66 assets including a lot of custom call outs from Adam West and Burt Ward. Apart from being one of the best looking games I've ever seen, the theme integration on this is unmatched, and is only getting better with each update.

#6010 6 years ago

I wonder if this is the result of what Gómez was saying about going down a path, realising it doesn't work, then having to scrap everything and start again. Seems like a few more placeholder still images that used to be videos of villains. Agreed, the volume seems all over the place. Definitely far from polished.

Was the Bat Poles feature fully implemented in the previous version? I only ever never noticed the first shot.

#6031 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Actually says “ shoot for bat signal”...if you trigger batphone, beacon comes on until you hit the phone. Once in the mode ( Penguin in my case), the text comes up. I hit the crane and it triggered the beacon!!! This is timed for sure, and not sure what happens because of it, but like the fact you can trigger the beacon more than one way.....
Some stuff in here, for sure....anxious to hear what others find, and I uncover....will be great fun when it is sorted...

Pretty sure that's part of "to the bat poles". Start villain, once it starts, lights orange shot at scoop. Hit orange shot, then "shoot for bat signal" which should be the orange arrow at the left loop (round to scoop/bat signal). Cool animation, then That starts 2x for whole of villain (maybe finishes if u lose ball??). The second orange shot is timed, like a hurry up. I think I noticed on one villain, the orange didn't light for the left loop shot, but The "shoot for bat signal" still can up on screen.

#6043 6 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Do you guys think this is a code issue? I'd love to see this rectified

Seems like code. Annoying for sure

#6073 6 years ago

The orange shots are definayely "to the bat poles". Scoop then left loop to batsignal.

Possibly the best custom call out ever....."Holy Outlane Drain Batman".

#6093 6 years ago

Did anyone find out the exact powder coat colour/finish of the LE/SLE armour (the black speckle)?

#6116 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Now that we've seen GotG, I think with Lyman's finished ruleset, BM66 will be the superior game and an incredible theme integration experience that few other pinballs can touch.

100%. This game is really unique. Layout, art, code, theme - nothing like any other game. Playing it, it's like a breath of fresh air.

#6141 6 years ago

Thanks so much Dave!! Looks fantastic!! Looking forward to your spinner mod next!!
» YouTube video

Quoted from twenty84:

Installed my atomic pile today. Looks great, thanks yelobird

Looks awesome. Cant wait to get mine. How long did it take to install?

#6144 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I received mine. Great job on re-creating a complex design thats not only looks great but is also plug and play both electrically and physically within the game.
The mod is well made but I can confirm that it is not 100% dog proof. The package was too big for the mailbox so the mail carrier left it outside the garage door. Unfortunately the dog found it before the kids did.
Are there spare parts available?

Holly Hungry Dog Batman. What a mess.

#6154 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Joining the club today officially, with my BM66 LE Episode #3. Looking forward to learning with everyone here!

Welcome to the club. What took you so long? Lol. You did well to find an NIB B66LE after 12 months.

Nice episode and number.

Make sure you get the replacement riveted batmobile disc off Stern if it isnt already with the game (the original had screws which will fall off). And also the fix kit which includes the left ramp cover and left plastic diverter. Mylar the shooter lane and make sure the magnet is slightly above the PF.

Even better, get on the list for MK6PIN's replacement left wireform.

Otherwise enjoy - I think youre getting in at the right time.

#6161 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Also... Tell me more about mylaring the shooter lane. Where precisely do I do that (and why?)

As PinMonk sais, Cliffys are best - contact him through his website and get a set for B66. But hes a bit behind at the moment, so you might not get them for a couple of weeks. In the meantime, cut some mylar for the shooter lane that protects just the area where the ball kicks out - from the mouth of the trough exit over to the shooter lane "wall", down to the switch slot and up as far as the ball kicks out - just past the top edge of the ball trough exit.

#6163 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

OR... since it's temporary he could just go to Michael's (or any) craft store and get a sheet of clear removable "cling vinyl" and cut a piece that fits in the shooter lane. It sticks fine with no adhesive and then you can just pull it up when you get a more permanent solution. The stuff is very protective... in fact it works so well I just left it in my TWD premium as it's invisible and seems to stop any damage. Thicker than typical mylar also.
At least that way there's no risk of losing CC, art, etc by having to peel up sticky mylar. Would never be an issue before but with today's PF's...who knows?
I heard about this from Ice and was very skeptical but hell... it really works and can be temporary or permanent.
Cheap and easily available locally also.

100%. Haven't been able to find this over here yet, but sound like a great product.

#6179 6 years ago

I saw Kieth Elwin had a B66 in his 'collection' (photo on FB). So thats Kieth Elwin and Josh Sharpe. Dont know what that means, but thought id share anyway.

#6189 6 years ago

Gotta say how lucky we are Yelobird owns a B66. The other modders gave up when they realized there wouldn't be many b66 made. Not yelo.

He's not going to stop until he gets us there.....a new mod every two weeks.

#6264 6 years ago

The smaller the number the faster it goes right?

Yep. I've got mine down to 100 and it definitely moves faster. Not sure why it ships with a longer delay and why you would even want a longer delay.

#6350 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

It gives you a breakdown/schematic of the crane parts? Page 105 onwards, from that I worked out how to adjust the crane on my BDK.

But couldn't find anything on hit sensitivity. The crane switch works when the spring touches the metal hole that the spring goes through at the bottom of the end of the crane arm, thereby closing the switch. Given you cant seem to soften the spring tension, the only way I can imagine you can improve the sensitivity is to make the hole smaller, or the spring larger. You could get some conductive tape and wrap it around the spring - not sure this would work but worth a try. You could also somehow make a smaller ring to make the hole smaller - like a cliffy magnet protector.

#6361 6 years ago

Villain vision taunts would have to be before you actually start a villain since that's the only time the TV is facing (other than during multiball when the TV is already used). Unfortunate they can't taint u from the TV when you are actually fighting them.

Maybe if if the particular villain taunts u each time you hit his/her particular shot before they are activated. I.e., hit cat woman ramp when trying to qualify and she taunts you. Hit penguin scoop and he taunts you etc.

#6388 6 years ago

Playing Penguin and got to a point in the mode where Bruce Wayne gets captured in the net in Penguins' workshop. To help him escape you have to hit the gadget targets 3 times. Just as per the episode where he uses a gadget (actually a cigarette lighter in the episode I think) to escape the net before he falls in the incinerator. Brilliant.

#6415 6 years ago

The risk or reward is insane - pure Lyman.

And the gradual build up of multipliers that requires a lot of skill rather than luck.

And the strategy of which modes to start before others and before multiball etc.

#6416 6 years ago

Of course minor villains and gadgets to come. I'm hoping they are like minor battles like the major villains, but with some short but quirky goal. Or something even more creative.

#6418 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I haven't gotten deep into the new code, but there is NO WAY Lyman is going to leave any aspect of this game as "chopping wood", even if parts of it seem that way today because it isn't completed.
"In Lyman we trust" and I'm pretty pumped about the prospects now that there is movement again.

100% agree. I don't think there's any harm in praising what's there and the direction it's going. By no means is it finished - not even close, but what has been done so far is great. Are people worried if we say we are happy Stern will give up?

#6468 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Does the shaker add much to Batman so far? I don't have a shaker, but thinking about it. Mod Couple's stuff is also so freaking tempting.

Mod Couple are very professional - packaging, instructions all top notch. Got the Atomic Pile installed over the weekend. Was a little worried about the look of the 3D printed stuff, as I'm not usually a fan of 3D print (ridges/lines/flat looking), but this has come up a treat. Looks stock and such a HUGE improvement on the Fluro Perspex/pop bumper Stern model. Thanks again Mod2.

#6478 6 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Well, my game arrived today...

F*ck that!

#6512 6 years ago
Quoted from Bamatami:

Go to Adjustments in the Service Menu, and to Game/Feature Adjustments. It's #42 and asks "Stack Major Villains" and just change it to "yes". It lets you battle all the major villains at once. I haven't played the default setting really enough to know the difference, but I'm assuming you don't have to beat a villain before moving on to another? I think once you try it, you won't go back to game default!

How does it work with cliffhangers now?

#6570 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I love the B66 and have been moding my game as I wait for code updates
I figure I would post a few pics and give a few reviews of my mods
I bought the game used and it had a few things on the game already which are as follows:
Playfield protector - I wasn't sure about the protector but it seems fine and I like the protection it provides. It is not too thick - I was actually thinking about putting it one on my Monster bash to protect that game. If your game is getting divots like my game was then you might want to get one if not then you are probably fine without it.
Flipper Fidelity Speakers - I am not sure what the game sounded like with the stock speakers so I can't comment on improved sound quality. I don't listen to the games loud but I probably wouldn't of jumped out and bought them right away. It was nice that they were included.
Batcopter - Really like the Batcopter - I like that it is on the piano wire and has some bounce when you play the game.
Spotlight in back of game - I thought this was cool when I bought the game but I don't really notice it.
Purple Flippers - i think they look good
Stern non-glare glass - it does not say stern on the glass but i was told it was the non-glare glass from stern. He did mention that he was not sure about how great he thought it was. If this truly is the stern glass then i would not recommend it. I don't think it does much although I haven't put back on the original glass for a true comparison. I still need to use the little plastic guard that stops the glare from the DMD.
For the Mods that I added:
Atomic Pile - Really like this one, probably one of the best. I think it is a must have.
Lighted Speaker panels - I love this one too - It really makes the game pop. Yelobird new how much I liked this one that he actually sent me two kits (yea, I let him know and sent one back). Another must have...
Batcave spinner with clear plastic - another great mod, really improves the look of the game.
Clear plastic and batmobile with the boat - yelobird really did a great job with the plastic. It is amazing with someone can do with a piece of clear plastic. He added the the red striping and bat logo. I was thinking originally of having a lit batmobile but I don't think that is needed now that i have it in the game.
Batcycle - Mounted on the pop-bumper - don't notice it too much but for $10 it is worth it.
Yellow Bottom of the crane - I like this one as it really finishes of the crane. I also liked the cover that went over the crane spotlight.
Penguin umbrella for crane spotlight - I took off the cover that came with the crane and put on the umbrella. I have to admit I as still on the fence with this one if I like it or not. I think it has to do with the fact that i did like the previous cover and I am not too sure about the 3D printed part as it has that stringy look (although the other cover did too, just not as noticeable) the color of the umbrella also changes as it gets closer to the center.
I also have the magnet sewer cover which I haven't installed (due to the playfied protector) and lights for the VUK shots that I have not yet installed.
I am not sure if I missed anything else....

Gotham City sign on the shooter lane is a mod. Its only a small mod, but one of the most authentic IMO.

#6606 6 years ago

Got my Atomic Pile installed and had an issue with the LED, plus wanted it a bit brighter, particularly up the top. Luckily I had a spare pop bumper light socket from a previous restoration. So I slightly modified the Pile to fit this, and now I can install any standard wedge LED. I put a super bright "flood" one in and the result is perfect - much brighter, particularly up the top:

#6607 6 years ago

Here's how I did it in case anyone is interested (photos in reverse order):

IMG_9597 (resized).JPGIMG_9597 (resized).JPG
IMG_9589 (resized).JPGIMG_9589 (resized).JPG
IMG_9586 (resized).JPGIMG_9586 (resized).JPG
IMG_9584 (resized).JPGIMG_9584 (resized).JPG
IMG_9583 (resized).JPGIMG_9583 (resized).JPG
IMG_9582 (resized).JPGIMG_9582 (resized).JPG

#6611 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Do many of you guys have those beacon slingshot flasher covers? think they where made by Mezel, what does everyone who has them/seen them think of them?
See you have them installed cooked71

Yeh, I've got them on. They're Mezel Mods. I think they look good. Only complaint is they look 3D printed. The Mezel 3D printer must not be as good as yelo's as you can notice it.

Edit: didn't have any problems that Yelo had below. Been rock solid since day one. Definitely be careful not to over tighten.

Edit 2: I put a light coat of clear coat over the lights to give them a bit more gloss - big improvement I think.

IMG_9605 (resized).JPGIMG_9605 (resized).JPG
IMG_9607 (resized).JPGIMG_9607 (resized).JPG
IMG_9606 (resized).JPGIMG_9606 (resized).JPG

#6621 6 years ago

Yes I have them also. For how they're made they're just OK. If the cages were more chrome looking and the lenses more translucent they would be amazing.

Exactly. We can only wish.

#6623 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Either way, this F ing pin is going to be one of the best pins ever when Lyman finishes!
I'm playing the shit out of .81, what are you guys doing!!!

Same here. It's surprised me because the other updates have been "play a few games, seen the updates, turn it off until the next". This one has got the hook in for some reason. Now, Every time I go into my games room, look at the 6 other games, it's B66 every time. Flat out fun.

Only problem is I'm getting sucked in by the risk part of Lyman's risk reward. I'm chasing Commissioner Gordan payouts, Bat Pole multipliers, Atomic Pile multipliers, shot multipliers and cliffhangers to the end. Building up huge 4x on the Pile, 3 or 4 shot multipliers, 3rd cliffhanger, before I lock the last ball for multiplier. Then draining lol. Most games I'm not even finishing a single villain. Freakin' love it.

#6624 6 years ago

Has everyone got their left out lane on wide open? That's how mine came and it's pretty brutal. Did everyone else's come like this?

#6628 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I sent your dog replacement out no charge and a few dog treats to keep him away this time. lol

What is it with Yelo kits and dogs? You should branch out into dog chew toys.

#6629 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Yea left out lane was wide open from factory while Right was set to mid. I matched the left one and set it to mid. Helped balance it out a bit

Just checked the audits and left is draining double to right. Definitely out of balance.

#6638 6 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

Any of you guys know what's going on here. Problems with the clear coat going on? This is the worst insert.

I think that's the plastic insert itself, not the clear.

#6641 6 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Another pinball bullie!

Completely off the topic of bulldogs, but what size are the extra rubber rings you are using on the turntable to stop the ball going where it shouldn't? (I saw you posted some photos earlier - I think they were on the post next to the phone?)

#6646 6 years ago

I've missed the whole Parachute Van thing except to know Doc is somehow involved. How do I get one of these?

#6655 6 years ago
Quoted from AaronJames:

Ok, here is a step by step instructional on how to play Batman ‘66 on code 0.81 and score big points in Penguin mode:
In my opinion, in a tournament setting, there is no reason to play any other mode than Penguin. I REPEAT, PENGUIN IS THE ONLY MODE TO PLAY AND KEEP PLAYING OVER AND OVER. The points are not balanced with the rest of the other modes in the game...at least in code 0.81.
When you start the game, do a super skill shot by holding the left flipper and plunging the ball. You want to flip the ball into the Penguin scoop. By doing the super skill shot you are saving a shot by only hitting the Penguin scoop once instead of the required two. Then hit the bat phone to start the mode.
Once started, the Penguin scoop will turn red and the crane will come out to about halfway out on the playfield. DO NOT hit the crane. Instead, you need to make a 2-way combo by hitting the scoop first, then making the timed left orbit shot. If successful, all of Penguin mode will now be 2x multiplied for the rest of the Mode, EVEN IF YOU LOSE A BALL!
Now you want to hit the crane (umbrella shot) but only one time. All the shots light up purple on the playfield. Complete all lit purple shots without hitting the crane. It’s tough, but worth it in the end. One you have completed all purple shots, the only option is to hit the crane again to re-light all shots purple again. Again, complete all purple shots without hitting the crane. By doing this, you’re building your overall Penguin shot value by 100,000 every shot. It doesn’t look like much in the beginning, but it gets compounded in later rounds. Repeat this process until you’ve gotten all 5 crane/umbrella shots. The super jackpot will light at the Penguin scoop. When it does, don’t immediately hit it. Instead, finish out all purple shots.
When you finally shoot for super jackpot at the scoop, DO NOT collect the super jackpot, instead continue the story line. The screen will now tell you all Penguin shots are 3x multiplied.
Now you have to make 3 batcave/turntable shots. While doing so, you’ll want to pick off both bat computer white stand ups on the turntable. This will light 2x playfield multiplier as the red flasher on top will start flashing. When you have super jackpot lit, before you collect it, shoot through the batcave to start 2x playfield multiplier. Immediately shoot the Penguin scoop where super jackpot was lit. It will ask you to collect/continue...you want to continue. The screen will now show “all Penguin shots are 4x”. This is now combined with your 2x playfield multiplier equaling 8x!
When the ball vertically up kicks out, the gadgets on the left will be flashing. You will have to hit the gadgets targets a total of 3 times in a row really quickly, as these are timed hurry ups. THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!! If you have correctly built up your scoring, the hurry up gadgets will start at around 50 million, sometimes a little more/less...depending on how many single purple shots you made leading up to this point. When you hit the first gadgets stand ups, you’ll get 50 million times 8x = 400 million for 1 shot! Hit the gadgets again quickly for another 400 million shot, and again for another 400 million shot. WOW!
you’ll then finish that round by making a couple batcave shots to ultimately light up the super jackpot again at the Penguin scoop. Shoot for the super jackpot but again “continue” the mode and don’t collect. The screen will now show all Penguin shots are now 5x!
Just like the first round, hit the crane, collect all purples and repeat the process til nothing is left and you ultimately collect the super jackpot. But before you collect that super jackpot, get 2x playfield scoring going again by hitting the bat computer stand ups. Collect your super jackpot, and you’ll be at 2 billion points by playing just that one mode.
After that, don’t bother going for Joker/Catwoman/Riddler as the points don’t compare with Penguin mode. The only other one that is somewhat decent is Joker Mode, but you can only max that out around 400-500 million.
In a non tournament setting, you may want to complete 2 villains to get the extra ball, but if you do, go right back into playing Penguin.
I hope this instructional will help many of you to reach higher scores than what you have been getting. Any questions/comments feel free. I’ll try and answer as best I can.
Cheers
Aaron

Love it. There's more depth in that one mode than Aerosmith and GOTG combined.

But seriously, I hope Lyman will balance the other 4 villains. Given he's a good player also, I'm sure he will.

#6679 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I agree there too. I'd get that one if I move out RS and Indy500
I've got AFMRLE coming Wednesday. Cleaned out the man cave 3 car garage for more room this weekend!

Quoted from J85M:

I was really tempted by AFMRLE but TNA is like nothing else I own so that badass pin is coming to my house ASAP!

Grow some balls guys.....get both.

Got AFMR LE due in a couple of weeks and TNA in a month. Ye Ha!

#6681 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Haha Cooked! This place is a bad influence for sure. Really bad.

As good as that Indy 500 is, surely you're sick of it by now? And as far as RS goes, just get Dialed In for your Lawlor fix. Problems solved!

#6690 6 years ago

Ive got my official Stern one sitting here, scratched to buggery, waiting for them to either send me a new one or a full refund. They claim they're fixing it. F* hopeless.

Doc's on the other hand looks the business.

IMG_9074 (resized).JPGIMG_9074 (resized).JPG

IMG_9075 (resized).JPGIMG_9075 (resized).JPG

#6694 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

They got mine right on the 3rd try......1st 2 were scratched or silicone screwed up...current one is spot on.....loving how the topper is more in play w new code!!!

Cant wait to get it on - its a great idea, and Doc is correct re the theme integration.

But my Stern accessory experience so far has been crap

- TWD blood armour - the blood fell off and even the paint on the Walker Bomb plaque fell off - had to spend another $200 to clearcoat it
- Jacky shooter for AS - the screw holes were completely filled with powder coat - had to get them drilled out and threaded,
- Batman spot was a joke

I've heard there has since been a complete over hall of their accessories personnel, so lets hope they can lift their game.

#6696 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The new accessory crew should be a whole lot F in better.

Ha, that about sums it up.

#6712 6 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Is there only one multiball in the game currently? Any rumors about future code adding more?

There's 2 at the moment (Main Multiball and Villain Escape once you catch all the villains). Haven't had any confirmation of more multiballs, but hoping there is at least another couple. Only Lyman knows at this point.

#6718 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think the main multiball starts with 3 or 4 but it can add balls. I remember Robin saying "Holy additional chromium sphere" during mutliball and another ball was added. I dont remember what I did to make that happen. Ive never seen all 6 balls going at once.

Add a ball during main multiball (not sure about villain escape) - light and get mystery during multiball (4 bat targets on inlanes) and it always awards an add-a-ball.

Quoted from Jediturtle:

Thanks. Since the main villains have multiple cliffhanger levels to them now, it might be nice if at least one level of each villain would be multi. Hopefully there will be more...only one multi other than the wizard mode is a slight bummer.

Would be great to get a multiball for finally capturing a villain after choosing all the cliffhangers.

#6723 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

.83 is up!
Very small update, partial mini villain for (mr. freeze). Not all of them. Progress is progress!

What shape does the partial mini-villain take? Curious to know what he's going to do with them.

#6726 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

V0.83.0 - Nov. 21, 2017
=======================
- Added 4 mini-TVs to the LCD display to show effects and scores for
stacked modes. The most recently started mode is shown in the large TV.
Any previous mode occupying the large TV is pushed down to a small TV
from left to right, top to bottom.
- Added a first part for Mr. Freeze mode (episodes 53/54). Shoot 6 blue
(ice) shots to finish. Shoot red shots to turn them blue. Defeating
Mr. Freeze will stop most timed things from counting down (for the rest
of the ball, for now).
- Added a mode for Egghead (episodes 47/48, Egg Fight). All switches
score 250,000 and build a jackpot that can be lit on one of the shots
by using the gadget button. Once the jackpot is lit, the points from
the switches stop adding to the jackpot. The mode ends when time runs
out or when the jackpot is collected.
- Mr. Freeze "frozen" timers for villain escape will allow points to be
added from switches for the duration of the mode instead of terminating
that portion of the scoring when the multiball starts.
- Added minor villain modes to criteria for timed modes, so ADD MORE TIME
from MYSTERY works correctly.
- Reworked Bat Turn award display effect so it doesn't take so long.

Holy extra modes Batman. If we multiply those minor villains by 12 (is it 4 mini villains per season?) that's a huge amount of content.

Love that Mr Freeze is a substantial mode in itself, but the "reward" for finishing also flows over into the main gameplay. Has that ever been done before?

#6746 6 years ago

In this weird way, this whole B66 journey has been such a blast that wouldn't have happened if not for the f*d up way it was released, marketed, and subsequently coded. With all its ups and downs, it's by far the best Club on Pinside. How cool would it be to all catch up and have some beers at TPF? We'd all wear the exclusive "I bought Batman 66 and Survived" T-shirts made by Yelo.

When this thing is finally complete Pinside will be so boring. (except for all the PM's from the hordes of haters who now want to buy this Lyman masterpiece - and we can tell them all to get F*D).

Is this kind of how Stokholm Syndrome works?

#6748 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Still plenty of premiums if thats the case....but i dont believe there b a run on them with so many new pins coming out.

Yeh, that bit was definitely a joke. Having said that Ive had quite a few friends over here hitting me up asking about B66 in the past coupe of weeks.

#6752 6 years ago
Quoted from frg:

Great - thank you Stern software team. "Only" two minor villain modes, but they are very individually implemented, which is very cool.
I love the "Villains Escape" / "Mr. Freeze" combo, so it makes sense again to go for "Villain Escape". The reward in points for Villain escape was a bit unbalanced compared to go for all the cliffhangers. So there are now different ways to play the game... perfect!

Do you still get to select minor villains at the scoop when TV lit?

#6755 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Can someone please post a pic of the new Mini TV screens?
Have you noticed any new callouts or video not related to minor villians?
The game is shaping up quite nicely. This game is becoming the poster child for how to integrate the theme into the game. Who would have thought a year ago that Batman would do better at that then Star Wars?
JJP showed us immersion into the theme with WOZ and Hobbit - Batman is beginning to show that Stern can compete in the LCD era if they want to. If Stern allows the team to complete their vision for the game it could be one of the best in years and make it worthy of the Showcase / Special Anniversary monikers.
According to George we "ain't seen nuthin' yet!" If Lyman is using the release numbers as a rough gauge of code state, there is indeed still a lot left to see. (And please let that include a Batgirl mode with the Batgirl theme song ,,,)

Here it is with one during Freeze. I think if you're using stacking it will have multiple depending on how many villains your running at the time it switches to another mode. Finished freeze, which is fun turning the red (hot) shots cold (blue) but not sure what I got. Clips are great during this - when the shots are red, it's footage of Freeze pumping Freeze gas through a vent. Eventually the whole screen has snow.

IMG_9618 (resized).JPGIMG_9618 (resized).JPG

#6757 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Thanks. Was having a hard time visualizing how this was going to look from the description of the mini TVs. I like how the TV is a different style than that on the main view.
That looks very ... "cool" !!

Here's one (courtesy of an Aussie Arcade member) where he has stacked Freeze, catwoman and bat turn, hence 2 screens. But I'm still not sure what use the small screens are - they show you what would be on the screen if you didn't start another mode (like multiball or bat turn), but that doesn't really help you at this point because you still don't know what to shoot for in the villain mode if you've got bat turn (for example) running over the top of it.

IMG_9619 (resized).JPGIMG_9619 (resized).JPG

#6786 6 years ago

Newest club member.........Kaneda!!! .lol.

#6792 6 years ago
Quoted from Rapzilch:

Anyone interested shoot me a pm

Did you get Sterns permission?

#6799 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Just played the new code!!
Minor Villains are in the house! Now there is a reason to shoot those TV Season targets on the right side. That will be a very valuable shot now, this will be reminiscent of how much TWD changed when those drops became important.
This is going to really change the game, you won't be as focused on the main villains all the time.
I just started Egg head, and its a self contained mode all on its own. This is going to add a lot to do in the game with 3 seasons each.

I've never deliberately shot those TV targets, until now. They're tough, particularly that lowest one, but completely doable, and so satisfying. Wish they were drops like TWD - maybe Timebandit will eventually settle his differences with Spike2 and help us out.

#6801 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yes, Lyman is a F ing genius. How many times can i say it!
He makes every shot count in several different ways.
I think he's trying to outdo himself from TWD
Still waiting for my download!!!! Hurry the F up, I've got some serious pre turkey playing to do.

The big thing B66 had got going for it that TWD didn't, is the huge amount of custom and stock material/assets, the nostalgia, and the fact that the whole B66 world is fun. This game cracks me up all the time.

TWD is for when I'm in a good mood and don't want to be...lol.

#6805 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is he changing villains for each season? I thought they were set already (Mad Hatter, King Tut, Bookworm, Mr. Freeze, Egghead, Shame).

Just noticed that King Tutt and Mad Hatter were duplicated in the TV selection screen. Has that always been? Havent paid much attention in the past because they didn't mean anything. And Season 3 has nothing on the screen.

Edit: Those are the 6 minor villains drawn on the PF, so I guess that's what the minor villain modes will be.

IMG_9616 (resized).JPGIMG_9616 (resized).JPG

#6810 6 years ago

Just checked an old (May 17) stream from Bro....Pinball. and its the same villains.

As JFH said, ill be happy with the 6, though more the merrier.

bro (resized).jpgbro (resized).jpg

#6849 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

There is equal effort going into the lockdown bar mod, turntable/ spinner effort. These do take time, and cannot predict how many of either will be offered at this point, or what they will cost. This shop is one of a very few in my area (only one I know) that produces incredibly precise pieces, w literally millions of $$$ worth of fab devices/ machines in their shop, but willing to take small, one offs on occasion (I've owned, worked with the Owner for years on our large scale Arena projects).
Nothing will be shown until after the first of the year, as they have deadlines to meet, but assured me they're anxious to bring my creations "fixes" to life...

Put me down for whatever it is you're making.

#6850 6 years ago
Quoted from frg:

Had no time to really play it (v 0.83) in depth, but... can it be - no cliffhanger for Riddler? At least had the option with Cat Woman...

Riddler is the only villain without cliffhangers yet. I'm assuming its to come.

#6864 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It'd be nice if it adjusted by 10 instead of by 1.

Yeh, takes about 5 minutes to adjust -every code update.

Not quite sure why this isn't defaulted to 0 - why would anyone want a more laggy turntable?

#6889 6 years ago

Holy Stacked Modes Batman. What a game. Went for about 30 minutes, but not really huge scoring. Here's the mini TV thing with 4 modes going at once (no villain stacking):

IMG_9627 (resized).JPGIMG_9627 (resized).JPG

Decent score but not huge. Because I've only played a few games since the new code, I got just about every high score so there were about 6 newspapers at the end. What a freakin blast. And even after a game like that I still want to play again:

IMG_9628 (resized).JPGIMG_9628 (resized).JPG

#6896 6 years ago

Where are we posting code bugs on b66?

An annoying one now that we have minor villains which are stackable is when you only need one ball to start multiball, the Mystery will always award the final lock and start multiball. This is great except when you also have TV lit for Minor Villain, and you are deliberately not starting multiball so you can start a Minor Villain and then bring it into multiball. As it is now, it awards Mystery before TV, and therefore starts multiball before you can select the Minor Villain.

Simple fix, award the TV/Minor Villain first, then award the Mystery/multiball start.

#6905 6 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

Dog got fed this morning and thought why not fire up a few games before I take her out.
I got the dilemma shot. Ball 3 and one villain locked 2nd villain 1st stage complete.. Do you go for 3x on the villain and continue or cash out and light extra ball.
Must say I bailed and got the extra ball which I made.
Can't stop playing it any spare time I have. Thank you Lyman

Ha. Just did the same thing. Had finished Joker, and wanted to start Penguin to get some points, but on ball 3 thought it was too risky. So started Catwoman and captured her on the first attempt just so I could get extra ball. Then I was good to go with Penguin.

#7002 6 years ago

Yay, mines in there. Anyone here skilled enough to do it? Best to wait until the codes done though.

#7022 6 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

I think the crane is one of the best toys, ever. But is it worth shooting for given risk/reward in it’s current state? Noticed most people try to avoid it. Will Lyman do more with the crane?

Absolutely worth it on new code (.83), but you have to do it strategically (not just all at once). Penguin is the highest scoring villain at the moment. Check it out here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/133#post-4082159

#7027 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Fix it maybe?
rd

You know how to make it more sensitive RD?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
11,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 26.50
433 posts in this topic match your search for posts by cooked71. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=cooked71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.