PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 373.
#451 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Batgaget #58 Bat mini-charge is in the house. Game (and Topper) delivered today. Code level .6
Batgirl on the sides (!)

Cool gadget and you got a card with batman and joker, very nice!

#452 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Joining the club tomorrow. Thanks to everyone that has posted helpful information!

Im also joining the club tomorrow! #66
Le#66
Mod1 ready to go!

Solid blue led in driver seat (Batman) solid yellow in shotgun (Robin).

IMG_1590 (resized).JPGIMG_1590 (resized).JPG

IMG_1589 (resized).JPGIMG_1589 (resized).JPG

#453 7 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Im also joining the club tomorrow! #66
Le#66
Mod1 ready to go!
Solid blue led in driver seat (Batman) solid yellow in shotgun (Robin).

Man, that looks great!!!....where are you going to mount it?

#454 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Batgaget #58 Bat mini-charge is in the house. Game (and Topper) delivered today. Code level .6
Batgirl on the sides (!)

Awesome, AND a topper!!!....congrats!!!

#455 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Awesome, AND a topper!!!....congrats!!!

A topper with the emblem applied correctly even ...

#456 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Batgirl on the sides (!)

Cool card.

#457 7 years ago

Since I'm too poor to afford a batman66 SLE I've been thinking about adding a few of the bat vehicles to my LE. The hot wheels ones are decent looking and cheap at about $8 a piece. But I decided to splurge and check out some of the vehicles from a UK company called Eaglemoss.

Their Batman Automobilia line is a set of diecast bat vehicles from all iterations of Batman (comics, 66 show, movies, animated version, etc). The ones I've seen from the 60's show include batmobile, batcycle (both versions), batboat, batcopter, batgirls cycle, joker-mobile, catwomans car, alf cycle. They even have the batmobile after penguin stole it (penguin umbrella added and penguin logo on sides).

Each vehicle is about $20 (price is higher if uts sold out and you have to get one via ebay or wherever). They come in a acrylic display case with a 3-d lenticular background image. Each vehicle also includes a 12 page detailed magazine with info on the vehicle, its history, and detailed blueprint like drawings. These are a little bigger than the hot wheels but are a lot more detailed and accurate. I think these are 1:43 scale as opposed to the hot wheels versions ones at 1:64.

I have the Eaglemoss batmobile already and will probably put that in the shooter lane area. I don't have the hot wheels batmibile so I don't have any comparison pics for that.

20170110_215150 (resized).jpg20170110_215150 (resized).jpg

The other vehicle I recently got was the Automobilia batcopter. Even thought its sold out at most retailers I was able to find one online for $22. I like how the copter looks on the SLE mounted above the wireframe ramp looking like its flying. The detail is much nicer on the Eaglemoss version than on the hot wheels version. Here are some comparison pics to the hotwheels version. If anyone was thinking about getting one themselves.

20170110_214317 (resized).jpg20170110_214317 (resized).jpg
20170110_214603 (resized).jpg20170110_214603 (resized).jpg
20170110_214617 (resized).jpg20170110_214617 (resized).jpg
20170110_214707 (resized).jpg20170110_214707 (resized).jpg
20170110_221725 (resized).jpg20170110_221725 (resized).jpg

#458 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Since I'm too poor to afford a batman66 SLE I've been thinking about adding a few of the bat vehicles to my LE. The hot wheels ones are decent looking and cheap at about $8 a piece. But I decided to splurge and check out some of the vehicles from a UK company called Eaglemoss.
Their Batman Automobilia line is a set of diecast bat vehicles from all iterations of Batman (comics, 66 show, movies, animated version, etc). The ones I've seen from the 60's show include batmobile, batcycle (both versions), batboat, batcopter, batgirls cycle, joker-mobile, catwomans car, alf cycle. They even have the batmobile after penguin stole it (penguin umbrella added and penguin logo on sides).
Each vehicle is about $20 (price is higher if uts sold out and you have to get one via ebay or wherever). They come in a acrylic display case with a 3-d lenticular background image. Each vehicle also includes a 12 page detailed magazine with info on the vehicle, its history, and detailed blueprint like drawings. These are a little bigger than the hot wheels but are a lot more detailed and accurate. I think these are 1:43 scale as opposed to the hot wheels versions ones at 1:64.
I have the Eaglemoss batmobile already and will probably put that in the shooter lane area. I don't have the hot wheels batmibile so I don't have any comparison pics for that.

The other vehicle I recently got was the Automobilia batcopter. Even thought its sold out at most retailers I was able to find one online for $22. I like how the copter looks on the SLE mounted above the wireframe ramp looking like its flying. The detail is much nicer on the Eaglemoss version than on the hot wheels version. Here are some comparison pics to the hotwheels version. If anyone was thinking about getting one themselves.

Great stuff...this game is going to be a blast to mod!!!

#459 7 years ago

I wonder if the Eaglemoss ones will be too big to put in the playfield.

#460 7 years ago

Anybody get the new update was supposed to be posted today?

#461 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Anybody get the new update was supposed to be posted today?

No. Discussion of new code in this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gomez-promised-bm66-code-where-is-it/

#462 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Doc how long is that batmobile?

#463 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Doc how long is that batmobile?

Here's a pic showing the eaglemoss batmobile vs the batmobile that comes with the bluray boxset. Sorry but I don't have the hotwheels batmobile for comparison but I think its a little smaller than the bluray version.

the other pic shows the eaglemoss batcopt vs the hotwheel batcoper.

The ruler show is in inches so you UK/European guy have to convert to one of your freaky units (poppyseed, twip, shaftment, gunters chain, etc) see attached conversion guide.

batmobile_eaglemoss_vs_bluray (resized).jpgbatmobile_eaglemoss_vs_bluray (resized).jpg

batcopter_eaglmoss_vs_hotwheels (resized).jpgbatcopter_eaglmoss_vs_hotwheels (resized).jpg

English_length_units_graph (resized).jpgEnglish_length_units_graph (resized).jpg

#464 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The ruler show is in inches so you UK/European guy have to convert to one of your freaky units (poppyseed, twip, shaftment, gunters chain, etc) see attached conversion guide.

Minor correction: the "freaky units" are on the left and center of the sheet where "inch" is located. The rational units adorn the right border (mm, cm, dm, m, ...). Just clarifying!

#465 7 years ago

Anybody out West get a notification on delivery?? Mk6pin should be scoring next week!Gameroomguys hase'nt got a clue!!

#466 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Anybody out West get a notification on delivery?? Mk6pin should be scoring next week!Gameroomguys hase'nt got a clue!!

Just showed up UPS today.....won't get to install until later tonight:

IMG_1447 (resized).JPGIMG_1447 (resized).JPG

IMG_1448 (resized).JPGIMG_1448 (resized).JPG

#467 7 years ago

Congrates on getting your topper MK, I know you have been waiting in anticipation for that bad boy to arrive, I hope its all been put together the right way up as well

#468 7 years ago

In da' club

IMG_3874 (resized).JPGIMG_3874 (resized).JPG
IMG_3875 (resized).JPGIMG_3875 (resized).JPG
IMG_3877 (resized).JPGIMG_3877 (resized).JPG

#469 7 years ago

Delivery just confirmed for Friday morning.

#470 7 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Congrates man, I hope its flawless when you take it out the box

I would love a date for international LE's, as of yet no date set

#471 7 years ago

#66 # 66 in the house!

IMG_1610 (resized).JPGIMG_1610 (resized).JPG

#472 7 years ago

Topper for LE is badass...center beacon " rotates" with internal led effect, bat signal lights, along with BM and Robin:

Makes the game!!!!

IMG_1465 (resized).JPGIMG_1465 (resized).JPG
IMG_1468 (resized).JPGIMG_1468 (resized).JPG

#473 7 years ago

Could anyone with their LE tell me how the powder coating is finished on the armour? is it cleared or a matte finish? sure someone mentioned a matte finish so just wanted to confirm, need to let the guy who will be pin stripping my BM66 know in advance, going for genuine pin striping so just need to decide how far I want to take it, definitely going on the lockbar, rails and speaker panel, maybe backbox hinges, legs and maybe some other surprise bits

#474 7 years ago

Why are there three holes on each side of the top front backbox metal frame. Does any part of the topper connect to this. Should a rubber piece go here like they used to install?

#475 7 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Why are there three holes on each side of the top front backbox metal frame. Does any part of the topper connect to this. Should a rubber piece go here like they used to install?

Great question. When you tip up the playfield, there is nothing for it to rest against. Looks as if there should have been a rubber bumper there. I have placed a towel there in its absence whenever I tip up the PF

#476 7 years ago

Thought you'd all like to see the new T-shirts I ordered for my wife and I. Saw them on the special features section of the BM66 Blu-ray set I bought.The guy that owns Fiberglass Freaks in Indiana is interviewed and he makes reproduction Batmobiles. Thought the shirt was cool and you can order on his website. It does have his business name on the reverse.

Go the the "Store" link on his website

https://buybatparts.com/cms/

20170111_211721 (resized).jpg20170111_211721 (resized).jpg

#477 7 years ago

Batman SLE topper NIB for sale, only $14,000 USD + shipping

IMG_6372 (resized).JPGIMG_6372 (resized).JPG

#478 7 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Good question. First thing I noticed when I unboxed mine today. Not a huge deal to me but doesn't make sense and not great looking.

#479 7 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Me too!

#480 7 years ago

I've leveled my game pretty well I think but getting lots of rattled shot on left orbit and bricks off front of left ramp? Any tips on smoothing out these shots? Play better?

#481 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

I've leveled my game pretty well I think but getting lots of rattled shot on left orbit and bricks off front of left ramp? Any tips on smoothing out these shots? Play better?

Rattled shots on left orbit will be the norm for any shot that is not "near perfect". Next time you have the glass off, hold a ball up there next to the ramp...it's barely enough room for a ball to pass! Really tight so it requires good accuracy.

And, yes ... I need to play better too

#482 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Rattled shots on left orbit will be the norm for any shot that is not "near perfect". Next time you have the glass off, hold a ball up there next to the ramp...it's barely enough room for a ball to pass! Really tight so it requires good accuracy.

My left orbit shot gets blocked by the wire to the cat sign on the left ramp if the shot isn't perfect. Going to have to see if I can tie the cable to something.

IMG_1072 (resized).JPGIMG_1072 (resized).JPG

#483 7 years ago

On my game that cable is zip tied to the metal ramp.

#484 7 years ago

Any thoughts on how best to protect the magnet from getting dimpled to death? Do people making protectors cover the magnet too?

#485 7 years ago

It arrived at last! #1999! Couldn't be happier with the number and card!

IMG_5996 (resized).jpgIMG_5996 (resized).jpg

IMG_5997 (resized).jpgIMG_5997 (resized).jpg

IMG_6002 (resized).jpgIMG_6002 (resized).jpg

#486 7 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

Congrats fellow SLE owner and enjoy it! Still having a blast with mine. Share some pics when you can.

#487 7 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

you got a great card !!

#488 7 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

That's one of the best cards I've seen congrats on the SLE.

I am a firefighter and my little boy just saw your pics and said you have my card anything fire related he believes is mine, the joys of having a boy who loves his old mans job

#490 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Has anyone received a premium yet?

A few pinsiders have posted pics of premiums and I am sure there are a couple on location that people have snapped some photos of, there are certainly a few out there that's for sure.

#491 7 years ago

I'm finally joing the club! Will be here tomorrow!

tracking_info (resized).jpgtracking_info (resized).jpg

giphy-1.gifgiphy-1.gif

#492 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

A few pinsiders have posted pics of premiums and I am sure there are a couple on location that people have snapped some photos of, there are certainly a few out there that's for sure.

I got a premium.

#493 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'm finally joing the club! Will be here tomorrow!

Kick ass I can not wait to see what card and gadget or episode you got.

#494 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Kick ass I can not wait to see what card and gadget or episode you got.

Me too. Whats killing me is its sitting in a shipping terminal right now about 6 miles from where I work. If I knew that earlier I would have traded cars with my wife this morning picked it up with the van today. Oh I put my deposit down way back in Aug whats another day.

#495 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

whats another day.

Your most agonizing 24 hours in 2017?

I would drive your car to your wife's work, leave it and take the van and go get the game. But that's just me. You've been ready for your grail game for how long?

Congrats on getting your game whether it's this afternoon or tomorrow.

#496 7 years ago

Anyone know how to tell if Churchill made the playfields for a given Batman game?

Been reading about the problems people have had with ghosting on playfields made by another vendor and would like some piece of mind.

#497 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Has anyone received a premium yet?

Got one last night. Nimble says the playfield looks like a Churchill like on his GB. No ghosting that I can see.

#498 7 years ago

My LE topper arrived today. It's an easy install, but there's an astonishing number of wires to connect; seems like the topper harness could bring in signals from a large chunk of the pinball machine. I can't believe it takes all of those wires to run the few lights and SLE bat projector, so I'm hoping that there's a lot more interaction coming in the future than merely some attract lighting.

Two questions for my fellow bat fiends: (1) Does anyone know what the connectors in the picture below for? Did I miss a part of the instructions? (2) Has anyone hooked up a Polk subwoofer to BM66 yet? I'm wondering if it's the usual two wires directly to the woofer connection like on the old SAM games. I need more bass for my jazz.

Topper on LE 91 (resized).JPGTopper on LE 91 (resized).JPG

What R These For (resized).JPGWhat R These For (resized).JPG

#499 7 years ago

they are to reduce EMI. they are Iron chokes.
you should install them like the instructions illustrate.

#500 7 years ago
Quoted from RocketPin:

you should install them like the instructions illustrate.

Holy iron chokes Batman, I must have missed that part of the instructions. Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
$ 210.00
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.