PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 373.
#11001 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I put together a list of all the personalized call outs I found in the browser, here they are in the order they appear in the sound scripts starting at 0x970.
Al, Alex, Andrew, Bob, Brandy, Brett, Buddy, Carl, Charlie, Chris, Dan, David, David, Dennis, Dino, Ed, Eugene, Frank, George, Haarold, Harold, Jacklyn, Jerry, Jim, Jim, Jimmy, Joe, John, John, John, John, Julian, Justin, Ken, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Lee, Loyd, Loyd, Markus, Mark, Martin, Matt, Michael, Mckayla, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Dale,(?) Paul, Paul, Peter, Peter, Peter, Rich, Rich, Richard, Robert, Ron, Ron, Saul, Scott, Stephen, Stephen, Thomas, Tim, Tim, Todd, Todd, Tony, Travis, Victor, and Victor. The next sample is an adorable personal message to Burt's wife(?) Tracey.

Awesome my names in the list! Thank you mum and dad for a commonly used name

#11002 5 years ago

So I don't understand....

Did Adam West do these name call outs? Is it a soundalike?

Advance apologies for not understanding pinbrowsers.

#11003 5 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

So I don't understand....
Did Adam West do these name call outs? Is it a soundalike?
Advance apologies for not understanding pinbrowsers.

Adam West did special Batphone callouts based on the first names of all those that successfully applied for a SLE.

#11004 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Adam West did special Batphone callouts based on the first names of all those that successfully applied for a SLE.

.... and man would it be great to get that feature as it was promised many moons and many dollars ago

#11005 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I put together a list of all the personalized call outs I found in the browser, here they are in the order they appear in the sound scripts starting at 0x970.
Al, Alex, Andrew, Bob, Brandy, Brett, Buddy, Carl, Charlie, Chris, Dan, David, David, Dennis, Dino, Ed, Eugene, Frank, George, Haarold, Harold, Jacklyn, Jerry, Jim, Jim, Jimmy, Joe, John, John, John, John, Julian, Justin, Ken, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Lee, Loyd, Loyd, Markus, Mark, Martin, Matt, Michael, Mckayla, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Dale,(?) Paul, Paul, Peter, Peter, Peter, Rich, Rich, Richard, Robert, Ron, Ron, Saul, Scott, Stephen, Stephen, Thomas, Tim, Tim, Todd, Todd, Tony, Travis, Victor, and Victor. The next sample is an adorable personal message to Burt's wife(?) Tracey.

Damn...looks like I am going to have to change my first name. Totally worth it though; nothing cooler than editing it have Batman say John to the bat poles.

#11006 5 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

.... and man would it be great to get that feature as it was promised many moons and many dollars ago

At the 2016 expo when Batman66 was revealed they also alluded to a feature if having the game call you. I assume they made they up to compete with Dialed In which was also revealed at that expo.

b5af81dd50c333525cf066a794f73f7a8ae16e7e (resized).jpgb5af81dd50c333525cf066a794f73f7a8ae16e7e (resized).jpg
#11007 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

At the 2016 expo when Batman66 was revealed they also alluded to a feature if having the game call you. I assume they made they up to compete with Dialed In which was also revealed at that expo. [quoted image]

That was promised as well as the Villain Vision feature being used as a major sales point (villains taunting you directly) that still isn’t present.!?

#11008 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That was promised as well as the Villain Vision feature being used as a major sales point (villains taunting you directly) that still isn’t present.!?

I really hope that gets more development down the road; one of my only complaints with the game. Currently it is nothing more than a slideshow and it would be great to see it more integrated; even have it's own mode.

#11009 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Though that was apparently before Lyman really knew what he wanted to do with the game and I think George later clarified that was only an example of what they could do.

I think taunting would be neat but where would you use it in the current implementation? I don't see where it fits now.

#11010 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Though that was apparently before Lyman really knew what he wanted to do with the game and I think George later clarified that was only an example of what they could do.
I think taunting would be neat but where would you use it in the current implementation? I don't see where it fits now.

Oh it was certainly George that “sold” that feature on more than one occasion.

At the moment it could only be put into the game like Bat-Turn, linked to a specific shot or series of shots.

#11011 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Actually I think I have the perfect way/place to implement a Villain Vision taunting mode.

Take Midnight Madness a step further, how about Villain Vision activating every Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 7:30pm!?

Those are the days and time the show originally aired, so they are relevant to the series.

#11012 5 years ago

I am trying to find a good replacement for the batmobile on the turntable. The picture attached, would this be a good replacement?

Also, I got the Batgirl Cycle from Eaglemoss, what is the best way to attach on the pinball railing?

22BFF67F-8B1C-4CCA-A523-54F4DD4D79D6 (resized).jpeg22BFF67F-8B1C-4CCA-A523-54F4DD4D79D6 (resized).jpeg
#11013 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Lyman's iterative process means some ideas never make the final game, but we get a ton more stuff he didn't conceive of at the start.

#11014 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Lyman's iterative process means some ideas never make the final game, but we get a ton more stuff he didn't conceive of at the start.

Very true and hopefully he can find away to utilise that mini lcd more than it is currently.

#11015 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I think there are plenty of opportunities - it doesn't have to be anything complex. For example, how about a dedicated (separate from the LCD) TV clip (ideally a close-up) of the applicable villain each time one of their modes is activated?

#11016 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

I am trying to find a good replacement for the batmobile on the turntable. The picture attached, would this be a good replacement?
Also, I got the Batgirl Cycle from Eaglemoss, what is the best way to attach on the pinball railing?[quoted image]

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that Batmobile is 1:50 scale and too large for the spinner. The spinner vehicle is 1:64 scale. Plenty of those vehicles to choose from. If you check the key posts there's info posted on how to attach the vehicles (Batcopter). You can probably just zip tie it. Note that the Eaglemoss vehicles are larger than 1:50.

#11017 5 years ago

I'm curious what folks think would be a good pair with B66? I (currently) have space for one more next to Batman and I'm trying to decide what would be a good change of pace.

My basic criteria:
* Kid and Old person friendly-ish. My in-laws and grandparents visit frequently enough that I just don't want to hear them complain. Rules out TWD.
* Relatively low maintenance. I don't particularly enjoy fixing games all the time. So, probably not STTNG.
* Not basically the same layout as Batman; I'm looking for some variety of play.

What would be ONE game to put with it?

#11018 5 years ago

Munsters will be going next to mine.

#11019 5 years ago

How about a clean HUO WOZ?

#11020 5 years ago

@txstargazer3 WOZ is on my list, but I can't find one to play enough to decide if I even enjoy it.

#11021 5 years ago

I might wait and see if Wonka is real and fun too.

#11022 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Munsters will be going next to mine.

I really like that idea.....thinking the same thing myself....

#11023 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I think there are plenty of opportunities - it doesn't have to be anything complex. For example, how about a dedicated (separate from the LCD) TV clip (ideally a close-up) of the applicable villain each time one of their modes is activated?

Agreed.....too good of an opportunity ( and called "villian vision") to let it go w static clips.....would be a great finish to the code, imho....

#11024 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

I might wait and see if Wonka is real and fun too.

You're going to be waiting a while.

#11025 5 years ago

I'm curious what folks think would be a good pair with B66? I (currently) have space for one more next to Batman and I'm trying to decide what would be a good change of pace.
My basic criteria:
* Kid and Old person friendly-ish. My in-laws and grandparents visit frequently enough that I just don't want to hear them complain. Rules out TWD.
* Relatively low maintenance. I don't particularly enjoy fixing games all the time. So, probably not STTNG.
* Not basically the same layout as Batman; I'm looking for some variety of play.

FB_IMG_1534638587404 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1534638587404 (resized).jpg
#11026 5 years ago

My basic criteria:

Tomorrow I will have Deadpool LE to the left of Batman and in short order I hope to have Munsters to the right. A completed childhood lineup for me. lol

#11027 5 years ago

I think Deadpool would be a great compliment, from a layout and goofiness perspective, but I don't know if it will fly.

Munsters theme does nothing for me, but maybe it'll be fun. We'll see.

#11028 5 years ago

I think Deadpool would be a great compliment, from a layout and goofiness perspective, but I don't know if it will fly.
Munsters theme does nothing for me, but maybe it'll be fun. We'll see.

Deadpool for us had a very similar citchy comic art look like Batman, the animations bring in young and old no doubt, and it really turned out to be a blast to play. You could always hold out for MBr which I suspect (means assume!) will be out very soon. Another title that most walk up title that most are not intimidated by and its fun. Good luck with your choice!

#11029 5 years ago

My basic criteria:

Eventually I am going to have a Stern Superman 78 sitting next to the Batman 66!

#11030 5 years ago

I'm also waiting for Munsters.

Since I sold most of my collection, next year I'll hopefully be down to BM66, Munsters and TSPP.

#11031 5 years ago

My basic criteria:

I have Stern Star Wars next to mine. Polar opposite gameplay. Both family friendly with great themes.

#11032 5 years ago

My basic criteria:

Not the best game ever but I bought Batman 66 as I thought it would go well with my Austin Powers. The gameplay is fairly shallow but the call outs are great.

#11033 5 years ago

happy Adam West day!

42189031_1841349229313166_9018095655490420736_n (resized).jpg42189031_1841349229313166_9018095655490420736_n (resized).jpg

#11034 5 years ago

BM Blu-ray set just dropped on Amazon, already out of stock but you can get one shipped by 10/1

$41.96

#11035 5 years ago

I just got the BAT-PHONES

Nice dressing for the otherwise plain BM head- phone jack/volume.

Thanks Doc.

1193A327-099A-4CFF-A636-969D268205A4 (resized).jpeg1193A327-099A-4CFF-A636-969D268205A4 (resized).jpeg
#11036 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

my name is on the list.

#11037 5 years ago

New Batman code is up 0.95

This code adds new Egghead and King Tut minor villain modes. This code also adds additional enhancements and bug fixes.

bitmoji-20180928081953 (resized).pngbitmoji-20180928081953 (resized).png
#11038 5 years ago

But when I go to the site v0.94 is the only one there. Maybe it will show up later tonight.

#11039 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

But when I go to the site v0.94 is the only one there. Maybe it will show up later tonight.

Yeh only posted on their Facebook site so far, so hopefully it gets put up soon to download.

#11040 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Yeh only posted on their Facebook site so far, so hopefully it gets put up soon to download.

got the email, but not on site yet....

#11042 5 years ago

Codes up now. Go get it.

http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code

V0.95.0 - Sep. 27, 2018
=======================

- Added new King Tut mode: Season 2, Episode 41 ("The Spell Of Tut")
and Season 2, Episode 42 ("Tut's Case Is Shut").
- Added new Egghead mode: Season 3, Episode 102 ("The Ogg And I")
and Season 3, Episode 103 ("How To Hatch A Dinosaur").
- Reworked gadget application criteria for the egghead modes. A gadget
is allowed only one time during the mode after it is started.
- Replaced choreography (stacked) display effects for Catwoman, Joker,
and Riddler with display effect requests (not stacked), so these will
not run if anything of greater priority is started instead.
- Added Egghead 102/103, King Tut 41/42, King Tut 87/88, and Mad Hatter
69/70 high score to date displays to the attract mode.

#11043 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Codes up now. Go get it.
V0.95.0 - Sep. 27, 2018
=======================

still don't see it....

#11044 5 years ago

It’s on the game’s page, not on the main code update page for some odd reason...

#11045 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

still don't see it....

It’s there. Main code page has 8/30/18 listed as latest code... but when i click that link it opens to the code from today. V 0.95

#11046 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Codes up now. Go get it.
V0.95.0 - Sep. 27, 2018
=======================

Click on link

#11047 5 years ago

Got it...weird

#11048 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Got it...weird

What's weird is you get a up vote for
"still don't see it...." LOL

#11049 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

What's weird is you get a up vote for
"still don't see it...." LOL

#11050 5 years ago

Quick team, use your bat gadgets!!

A5D88CE8-C997-44F8-9816-2EC542E46331 (resized).jpegA5D88CE8-C997-44F8-9816-2EC542E46331 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 49.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/221 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.