PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 373.
#1 7 years ago

Batman 66 is happening, it has an LCD display. Here is the official club thread.

Who is going to be in this club?

Edit: Remember, this is a club thread. Though positivity is not required it doesn't hurt to be happy in a club thread.

#2 7 years ago

From the distributor post:

Batman 66 (resized).jpgBatman 66 (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

KA POW

#4 7 years ago

Anybody that buys before Stern proves they have fixed the playfields does not deserve much sympathy this time if the playfield is defective.

#5 7 years ago

heck yeah!!!! this is fantastic!!

#6 7 years ago

I had actually started early planning of retheming another pin into a Batman 66.

Great idea, BDK is a terrific playing game. I'm in for an LE.

#7 7 years ago

Got mine day before yesterday. I guess that makes me a charter member.

#8 7 years ago

Is the LE going to be inline with current pricing?

#9 7 years ago

I am in the not getting one club.

#10 7 years ago

over 14 CDN.... Not going to happen. I would like my GBLE PF fixed stern!

Quoted from c2scanada:

Is the LE going to be inline with current pricing?

#11 7 years ago

Man I hear the dressing on this game is like sick bro...totally more so than normal limited edition machine!

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Batman 66 is happening, it has an LCD display. Here is the official club thread.
Who is going to be in this club?

Please have a mod remove people that do not own the machine.

"All clubs (...members only!) "

#13 7 years ago

Not without seeing it and likely not at all due to exchange rate!

#14 7 years ago

I wonder when they plan on showing it?

#15 7 years ago

So much potential for classic callouts...Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt, etc

#16 7 years ago

Interesting to see it for sure. Especially what they decided for LCD size (same or larger like Dutch Pinball)

#17 7 years ago

There has been no final price on the LE but I've been told it will be a little more expensive than past LE's. This was told to me on Saturday.

#18 7 years ago

30 "Super LE" machines will be made, purchase by invitation only.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Interesting to see it for sure. Especially what they decided for LCD size (same or larger like Dutch Pinball)

Same. If anything it's a tad smaller.

Hopefully this game comes with plenty of shark repellent.

#20 7 years ago

So look, I'm not a crazy pre-order hater. Plenty of people have pre-ordered Alien without seeing any gameplay, and I'm not mad about that.

But am I the only one who thinks it's weird that you're being asked to put down a deposit without being told the price?

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

So look, I'm not a crazy pre-order hater. Plenty of people have pre-ordered Alien without seeing any gameplay, and I'm not mad about that.
But am I the only one who thinks it's weird that you're being asked to put down a deposit without being told the price?

No you are not the only one. I have put down a deposit on an LE. The distributor I'm dealing with doesn't know what the msrp is from Stern so they don't know what to quote yet. My distributor is also okay with me canceling my order(for whatever reason)and getting my deposit back as well.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

No you are not the only one. I have put down a deposit on an LE. The distributor I'm dealing with doesn't know what the msrp is from Stern so they don't know what to quote yet. My distributor is also okay with me canceling my order(for whatever reason)and getting my deposit back as well.

Weird. I mean, I'm not saying anyone is going to get screwed over, I'm sure you can get your money back, it's not like I think it's a scam. But it's just odd to put down money without a price. How hard can it be to just tell you? If you're not ready to put a price together maybe you're not ready to make these games and take orders for them.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Weird. I mean, I'm not saying anyone is going to get screwed over, I'm sure you can get your money back, it's not like I think it's a scam. But it's just odd to put down money without a price. How hard can it be to just tell you? If you're not ready to put a price together maybe you're not ready to make these games and take orders for them.

"Lets see how quickly this sells out, then we'll announce the price." Wish I could run my business that way.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That's certainly a good point. My distributor seemed just as uncomfortable as myself because they had no pricing from Stern.
Stern seems to have pushed this project through awfully quick. That said, you would think the first thing they would agree on is price. Strangest business model I've ever seen.

#25 7 years ago

Pre-order w/o price or a playfield pic? Cab or translite rendering? Nada, Nathan, zip, zilch!
Man this is crazy...

#26 7 years ago

Put a deposit down for a Premium. Hopefully Stern doesn't blow this.

#27 7 years ago

Why a deposit? Have they ever required one before?

#28 7 years ago

They are waiting to set a price based on deposits. If a ton of orders come in the price will be higher. If only a few trickle in it may be more reasonable?

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Why a deposit? Have they ever required one before?

Was told that not many were gonna be made this year. Don't deposits bump you up on the list?

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Was told that not many were gonna be made this year. Don't deposits bump you up on the list?

Send money now or miss out!!!!!

#31 7 years ago

People have been waiting months and months for games and owners are waiting months and months for word on a fix for defective playfields and Stern wants deposits NOW to reserve a game sight unseen and price unknown? What a fing joke.

#32 7 years ago

But it's a dry heat...

#33 7 years ago

Stern does it again............LOOK!!! SQUIRREL!!! I can't believe people are lined up to throw money at this so quick.......not even an artwork reveal or game play video.

#34 7 years ago

Stern (resized).jpgStern (resized).jpg

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

People have been waiting months and months for games and owners are waiting months and months for word on a fix for defective playfields and Stern wants deposits NOW to reserve a game sight unseen and price unknown? What a fing joke.

Some distributors are already sold out of B'66 LE's and Gary is laughing all the way to the bank. Nobody wants to miss out on the next BBB, BIBLE, or TRON LE.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Some distributors are already sold out of B'66 LE's

Really? Damn! faster than even Metallica LE (which took 48 hours after the announcement...but they at least showed the full game and a little game play with the release announcement).

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Some distributors are already sold out of B'66 LE's and Gary is laughing all the way to the bank. Nobody wants to miss out on the next BBB, BIBLE, or TRON LE.

Sure, just like the KISS LEs were sold out the first week.

Somehow I see they are now on fire sale NIB.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Really? Damn! faster than even Metallica LE (which took 48 hours after the announcement...but they at least showed the full game and a little game play with the release announcement).

Quoted from DCFAN:

Sure, just like the KISS LEs were sold out the first week.

It appears so

Quoted from Rarehero:

My distrib already sold out of his B'66 LEs, and we haven't even seen pics of the game!

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Anybody that buys before Stern proves they have fixed the playfields does not deserve much sympathy this time if the playfield is defective.

Everybody can just reply when these pre-orderers complain about playfield problems with a quote of my post above.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Your not the only one !, Is it me ? Isn't Ghostbusters a Bust ? Behind schedule , WTF, and guys are throwing money out for ? A pinball they have never stood in front of and actually played ? And thinking this is the next MM, Addams Family?

Sad thing is guys are buying games for investment
That's sad, pinball is recreational like a RV or dirt Bike.
Buy a game to enjoy

#41 7 years ago

PRE ORDERS Blow! Never never never again !
It's a cock tease

#42 7 years ago

Is this theme really that popular? Comic Batman, yes I can see that...but 60's TV Batman? Pass.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Is this theme really that popular? Comic Batman, yes I can see that...but 60's TV Batman? Pass.

Batman 66 is a comic book Batman. The TV series was just called Batman and featured live actors.

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Your not the only one !, Is it me ? Isn't Ghostbusters a Bust ? Behind schedule , WTF, and guys are throwing money out for ? A pinball they have never stood in front of and actually played ? And thinking this is the next MM, Addams Family?
Sad thing is guys are buying games for investment
That's sad, pinball is recreational like a RV or dirt Bike.
Buy a game to enjoy

Ghostbusters is not a bust imho. The game is close to spectacular. The code is really good. Artwork is great. I have a tinge of ghosting but it's one of the later releases. (August) Maybe that helped.
Original Batman with Adam West call outs. Lyman and Gomez. No brainer for me. What was Lyman's last game? TWD? Everyone knocked it when it came out with the shitty call outs and weak code. Now it's an amazing game.
I don't like fronting cash at all but this is a dream theme, dream call outs (Adam west) and I'll bet on Lyman any day of the week. I've been wrong before though. Lol! I can't wait!

#45 7 years ago

Premiums requiring a $500 deposit is insane. What's the point of that? Why on earth does Stern need deposits on games that are unlimited? I really don't get it. Is it to gauge interest so as to determine initial run size?

#46 7 years ago

"customers who pre-order with deposit gain VIP access".

#47 7 years ago

The deposit could be for the VIP access or also since Joe Kaminkow Ka-Pow pinball is involved.

#48 7 years ago

anyone dumb enough to be preordering in the current state of issues just needs to look at this photo and then SMACK!!! yourself.

Ghosting.jpgGhosting.jpg

#49 7 years ago

Anyone who even thinks about pre-ordering or even buying this game before Stern fixes their current play field problems are out of their F$#KIN mind! Crazy how Stern announces this with a raging fire going on in the kitchen. You want a deposit with no price? Really Stern? REALLY?!

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone who even thinks about pre-ordering or even buying this game before Stern fixes their current play field problems are out of their F$#KIN mind!

Not if you're an op and just want to route the latest game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.