PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 373.
#1201 7 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

annoying to lose your two balls locked for MB.

It seems like an easy software fix for that would be to do a "level 1" ball search first (move the crane, turntable), then if nothing found do a "level 2" ball search and release/trigger everything including the locked balls.

#1202 7 years ago

Only just spotted your ramp decals, they look awesome!

#1203 7 years ago

Can someone make some decals for the ramps that are bit more subdued and simply say something like "PURRRFECT" and "MEEOOWW" or something. I like the spotted sprint idea but it's a bit much for me personally. I'd like to see the metal still but have some sort of design on it. (Like the laser cut M in Metallica, the A in Avengers entrance ramp, etc). Be good to have something more like those, subtle but still very cool.

#1204 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It seems like an easy software fix for that would be to do a "level 1" ball search first (move the crane, turntable), then if nothing found do a "level 2" ball search and release/trigger everything including the locked balls.

Yeah, there are some things going out of order and too quickly. It frees the ball sometimes and then keeps the ball search going because the freed ball doesn't even have time to hit a switch.

TONS of promise on the code, but it has a long way to go.

#1205 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It seems like an easy software fix for that would be to do a "level 1" ball search first (move the crane, turntable)

This is basically what they do, the problem is they messed up and when rotating the turntable the lock post is down, so the balls fall out of the lock. They should rotate it with the lock post up first. Then on level two they should lower the post and release the balls.

They also need to work on the timing of the lock post as we had two times when balls went past the diverter, but got hung up on the post. They should cycle the post and see if the ball drops into the lock. If not, then perform a level 1 search. Still nothing, go further.

#1206 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Can someone make some decals for the ramps that are bit more subdued and simply say something like "PURRRFECT" and "MEEOOWW" or something. I like the spotted sprint idea but it's a bit much for me personally. I'd like to see the metal still but have some sort of design on it. (Like the laser cut M in Metallica, the A in Avengers entrance ramp, etc). Be good to have something more like those, subtle but still very cool.

I haven't got my LE yet, but are the ramps purely allocated to Catwoman? do they have any other assets/uses assigned to them, or should I say in this early stage of the code is there any hint of that/impressions so far.

#1207 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I have a few question about gameplay
1,I thought I herd Gomez say the the batmobile spinner had some good ball bearings thus has better spinning than the cube on avengers but when I see bm66 gameplay the car never spins as fast as avengers mabey that is a good thing with the batmobile flying off on some games
2,I always liked the way Tdk pinball would shoot the ball back around the left orbit when you completed gadget,is that still true on bm66
Thanks

I think Gomez said that a magnet centers the Batmobile spinner. I don't know it's value in current game code, but it doesn't move very much compared to my TOTAN lamp. Maybe it'll be more valuable in the future.

#1208 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I haven't got my LE yet, but are the ramps purely allocated to Catwoman? do they have any other assets/uses assigned to them, or should I say in this early stage of the code is there any hint of that/impressions so far.

Mostly Catwoman, start and complete her mode. In Joker mode there's a roaming arrow to hit and it's in front of the ramps sometimes. Riddler lights them but I don't know their value to his mode, though possibly to help build Super Jackpot.

#1209 7 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Mostly Catwoman, start and complete her mode. In Joker mode there's a roaming arrow to hit and it's in front of the ramps sometimes. Riddler lights them but I don't know their value to his mode, though possibly Super Jackpot.

Indeed They're likely "cat woman enough" that the decals would be legit

#1210 7 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Mostly Catwoman, start and complete her mode. In Joker mode there's a roaming arrow to hit and it's in front of the ramps sometimes. Riddler lights them but I don't know their value to his mode, though possibly to help build Super Jackpot.

Quoted from ATLpb:

Indeed They're likely "cat woman enough" that the decals would be legit

Yeah that's why I was asking, was curious if Batman & Robin phrases or logos would be out of place on them, or maybe fight bubble text like POW, BIFF etc etc.

#1211 7 years ago

Just an idea for anyone getting rejected or rattley left orbit shots, try this out:

Move the left nib rubber from the outside of the left ramp to the inside. With the PF fully up, Just need to undo the ramp nuts from under the pf, then remove the small screws that hold the rubber, and move it to the inside of the ramp entrance, then re-attach (I think you might have to flip the rubber so the holes line up).

Does the same job, but opens up the left orbit a lot. I haven't noticed that The left ramp entrance is any different. A miss hit left orbit shot still occasionally rattles a bit, but never rejects.

Be great if others could try it to see if they notice the difference.

IMG_6847 (resized).JPGIMG_6847 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1212 7 years ago

Joined the club yesterday.

From unboxing to the first ball it took my about 8 hours. Installed the protoype playfield protector, which i had to cut at the left orbit, superbands, glossy rubbers, moddified the ghostbusters shooterlane protector from pinball-universe and fixed the batmobil on the spinning disc.

...now it's time to play some balls.

IMG_2038 (resized).JPGIMG_2038 (resized).JPG

IMG_2039 (resized).JPGIMG_2039 (resized).JPG

IMG_2041 (resized).JPGIMG_2041 (resized).JPG

IMG_2042 (resized).JPGIMG_2042 (resized).JPG

IMG_2043 (resized).JPGIMG_2043 (resized).JPG

IMG_2023 (resized).JPGIMG_2023 (resized).JPG

IMG_2027 (resized).JPGIMG_2027 (resized).JPG

IMG_2029 (resized).JPGIMG_2029 (resized).JPG

IMG_2028 (resized).JPGIMG_2028 (resized).JPG

IMG_2030 (resized).JPGIMG_2030 (resized).JPG

IMG_2032 (resized).JPGIMG_2032 (resized).JPG

IMG_2031 (resized).JPGIMG_2031 (resized).JPG

IMG_2033 (resized).JPGIMG_2033 (resized).JPG

IMG_2034 (resized).JPGIMG_2034 (resized).JPG

IMG_2035 (resized).JPGIMG_2035 (resized).JPG

IMG_2036 (resized).JPGIMG_2036 (resized).JPG

#1213 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just an idea for anyone getting rejected or rattley left orbit shots, try this out:
Move the left nib rubber from the outside of the left ramp to the inside. With the PF fully up, Just need to undo the ramp nuts from under the pf, then remove the small screws that hold the rubber, and move it to the inside of the ramp entrance, then re-attach (I think you might have to flip the rubber so the holes line up).
Does the same job, but opens up the left orbit a lot. I haven't noticed that The left ramp entrance is any different. A miss hit left orbit shot still occasionally rattles a bit, but never rejects.

Interesting. Doesn't that take it too far though? Seems it would make the left orbit too easy? I'm intrigued.

#1214 7 years ago

Wonder why Stern already has Aerosmith accessories (topper, art blades, etc) in the Stern store already but still nothing for Batman66? At expo they said art blades, glow sling protectors, topper batsignal projector, and who knows what else would be available for sale.

#1215 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Wonder why Stern already has Aerosmith accessories (topper, art blades, etc) in the Stern store already but still nothing for Batman66? At expo they said art blades, glow sling protectors, topper batsignal projector, and who knows what else would be available for sale.

I thought the exact same thing when they announced and release images of all the Aerosmith accessories, maybe its worth someone calling to ask, I asked my distributor to ask about the projector and he has had no response from Stern via email.

#1216 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Only just spotted your ramp decals, they look awesome!

Thanks dude!

#1217 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Moving that bracket to the inside of the ramp will tear the balls up. It will do more harm than good as the scratched balls will tear up the playfield.

#1218 7 years ago

They fit really well, easily pass for factory. Soon as I saw the first photos had metal ramps I wanted to do something to them, I was thinking about some sort of catch phrase or line from the show or batman and robins emblems but the ramps appear to be pretty much exclusive to Catwoman, maybe that will change in future updates.

#1219 7 years ago

Just heard on Chris Franchi's podcast that he is in the process of doing some inner art blades for the Batman66 game. Will be interesting to see what he comes up with and when they will be available in the Stern store.

#1220 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Just heard on Chris Franchi's podcast that he is in the process of doing some inner art blades for the Batman66 game. Will be interesting to see what he comes up with and when they will be available in the Stern store.

Cool, but makes it even more bizarre Stern included inner art blades on the LEs last minute, seems like they have only left themselves Premium owners as their buyers, although if they are awesome and coming from Chris there bound to be I am sure people will swap them out and upgrade so to speak, just unusual for Stern to give something away for free, especially when they plan to charge for them down the road.

Hopefully Stern do a little press release with images of all the BM66 mods soon, along with future code updates it gives buyers stuff to be excited for as the title matures.

#1221 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Moving that bracket to the inside of the ramp will tear the balls up. It will do more harm than good as the scratched balls will tear up the playfield.

You talking about the screw threads on the left side?

#1222 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You talking about the screw threads on the left side?

Yes, the ball will hit that bracket and screw heads a lot. The bracket is on the outside of the ramp for a reason

bm66 (resized).jpgbm66 (resized).jpg

#1223 7 years ago

I cant remember what game I saw it, but the previous owner had used a razor blade and put a slit in the blue pad and slipped it over the ramp edge, it was glued as I had to use goo gone to get it completely off. Don't know how it would have held off as I put it back to factory with a new pad, but maybe buy some spare pads and try that Cooked??

#1224 7 years ago

Yeh, It's a work in progress. It's only the screw threads im worried about - the bracket is the same on either side and in fact the ball has been hitting the other side of the bracket in the original position. I've already got some tape covering the screw heads. We'll see how much they get hit. Still trying to decide 100% if that's the problem.

#1225 7 years ago

Maybe try a spare blue pad and try a slit and slide it over the ramp edge/front face lip, might have been a TF I saw it on, either way the ramp was perfect underneath the pad it did its job.

#1226 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Maybe try a spare blue pad and try a slit and slide it over the ramp edge/front face lip, might have been a TF I saw it on, either way the ramp was perfect underneath the pad it did its job.

Good idea - I'll give it a go. Need to get a blue pad from my distributor.

#1227 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Yes, the ball will hit that bracket and screw heads a lot. The bracket is on the outside of the ramp for a reason

Would be a bit of extra work, but I would think taking the bracket off, widening the outer hole, and using countersink screws would be a nice, clean fix....good get!!!.....I'll have to look at mine when I'm back in town Monday.......

#1228 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Would be a bit of extra work, but I would think taking the bracket off, widening the outer hole, and using countersink screws would be a nice, clean fix....good get!!!.....I'll have to look at mine when I'm back in town Monday.......

Did a bit more work on it today, and there is no doubt it helps the left loop. Absolutely no rejects, and only the odd rattle. Having the bracket on either side of the ramp entrance makes no difference to ball "damage" IMO. If the nibs are in the original position, the ball can just as easily hit the metal ramp itself. In any case, in this circumstance the ball was hitting the nib bracket when it was outside the ramp (when it was bouncing around the left orbit).

As I said My only concern are the threaded screw holes left on the outside. I've covered them in a small amount of tape just to test it out - made dozens of left loop shots, and no damage to the tape. So the ball is either not hitting them, or not hitting them enough to damage the tape.

I'll take the risk. There are plenty of other edges on this game that will do more damage to the ball. And it is a big improvement.

The main issue is the geometry of the entrance to the left loop. To make way for the extra left ramp (as opposed to BDK) the loop had to be narrowed, and the angle had to be changed (flattened). As a result the ball is hitting the left loop guide at an angle that makes it bounce a bit instead of following the guide around. I also did some slight bending of this part of the ball guide and it has helped also.

#1229 7 years ago

Completed another mod tonight on BM66SLE.

Replaced the Hot Wheels style Batcopter with the much more detailed "Eaglemoss" version

Couple of notes:
- It fits, but you'll need to very slightly bend the stock piano wire "backward" a bit (it will hit the glass if you dont)
- This thing is expensive (I paid around $40) and very fragile
- I broke the following just mounting it: the antenna, left landing gear, one fuel tank, and one wing strut (and no, I did not step on it)
- See attached pic of how I removed the black screw in the bottom and then used a speed nut to capture the piano wire
- Front of landing gear is simply a black zip tie, just like the Hot Wheel one was mounted
- The red on the copter is a more muted red vs the bright red hot wheels. Having just watched the 1966 Batman feature movie, the Eaglemoss color is just about perfect.
- The rotor blades (front and rear) do not rotate like the Hot Wheels one does - FYI

Handle it with care when you are mucking around getting the black screw/speed nut on and go slow and dont stress parts when zipping up the zip tie - again ... it's fragile. The stress came mostly from trying to get that speed nut, screw and piano wire combo on there and tightened up. The tightening is what is hard to do because there is nothing to "hold on to" on the copter as almost everywhere you grab is pointy, thin and feels like you might snap it.

Good news is that you can (I did) glue all my broken parts back on and I'm betting that my glued spots are stronger than all other spots!! (Did I mention it's fragile)

Looks good in there and is about 30-40% larger than the stock Hot Wheels one

20170128_204344 (resized).jpg20170128_204344 (resized).jpg
20170128_204245 (resized).jpg20170128_204245 (resized).jpg20170128_204320 (resized).jpg20170128_204320 (resized).jpg20170128_204633_Ink_LI (resized).jpg20170128_204633_Ink_LI (resized).jpg20170128_213700_Ink_LI (resized).jpg20170128_213700_Ink_LI (resized).jpg20170128_213736 (resized).jpg20170128_213736 (resized).jpg20170128_213713 (resized).jpg20170128_213713 (resized).jpg20170128_213722 (resized).jpg20170128_213722 (resized).jpg

20170128_213718 (resized).jpg20170128_213718 (resized).jpg

#1230 7 years ago

You happen to know a part number for that wire? LEs and Premiums don't have it.

Is the black screw the one that comes on the Eaglemoss?

#1231 7 years ago

Buy piano wire and bend yourself.

#1232 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Buy piano wire and bend yourself.

hmmm... too much work. probably easier to pay someone & ship it

#1233 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I just took a wire coat hanger and cut a straight section out of it and bent it until it looked good. Very easy to do it yourself. You should have plenty of wire hangers lying around (unless.your mother is Joan Craword).

200w.gif200w.gif

#1234 7 years ago

You can see the approximate wire shape I used for my eaglemoss copter in this pic. I was able to find mine online for less than $25 (it was the last one he had though). So even they they are sold out from eaglemoss they are still out there if you look around.

20170113_193447 (resized).jpg20170113_193447 (resized).jpg

#1235 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

hmmm... too much work. probably easier to pay someone & ship it

Truer words were never spoken. I bought some piano wire from Pinrestore - glad I got it but wow ... just wow. Bending this stuff is an art to say the least. Not too hard to bend it, but challenging to get the exact shape you want! Fortunately it's cheap and you can practice until right.

Quoted from jfh:

Yes, the black screw is already there - very convenient to say the least

I checked my manual and there is no part listed that I could find - I agree, way easier to buy this type of part - as it's "done", it's "right" and it's usually cheap too ... and you're talking to someone who loves to "roll their own". In this case, I'd go the Pinrestore route and try to make your own. You need two pairs of pliers. One regular set and a set of cutoff pliers as well (linemans)

#1236 7 years ago

Hey MT45,
Can yountake a pic of the connectors on your SLE speaker lights and which board they eventually connect to? On my LE in the diagnostic menu you can trigger multiple speaker lights. I couldnt see any connectors that look like they would go to the speakers or reference to them in the manual.

I wonder if its like the playfield batsignal where the speaker lights connector is there on all models but tucked away somewhere.

#1237 7 years ago

Hello Batfans!! Today,the Stern tech is coming to install the new turntable Stern sent by overnight delivery!Stern also said that more pins with this defect have been found! reading all these posts,tell me this pin needs work!I asked if there was any interest in me bringing this title to the show here in May(PAGG) and no one wanted to even see it!Buying this pin may have been a big mistake!!!

#1238 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hello Batfans!! Today,the Stern tech is coming to install the new turntable Stern sent by overnight delivery!Stern also said that more pins with this defect have been found! reading all these posts,tell me this pin needs work!I asked if there was any interest in me bringing this title to the show here in May(PAGG) and no one wanted to even see it!Buying this pin may have been a big mistake!!!

Frustrating to say the least. Wishing you the best in the repair today. Do you have a picture of the failure point so we could all take a look at our own games?

#1239 7 years ago

To which defect are you referring Hawkmoon?

#1240 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Hey MT45,
Can yountake a pic of the connectors on your SLE speaker lights and which board they eventually connect to? On my LE in the diagnostic menu you can trigger multiple speaker lights. I couldnt see any connectors that look like they would go to the speakers or reference to them in the manual.
I wonder if its like the playfield batsignal where the speaker lights connector is there on all models but tucked away somewhere.

The speaker lights both connect to a board mounted immediately to the left of the right speaker.
Looks like they are fed control and power from the board mounted at the top of the backbox - the same one I think that controls the topper. Hope these images help

20170129_110859 (resized).jpg20170129_110859 (resized).jpg20170129_110825 (resized).jpg20170129_110825 (resized).jpg20170129_111018 (resized).jpg20170129_111018 (resized).jpg20170129_111055 (resized).jpg20170129_111055 (resized).jpg20170129_111214 (resized).jpg20170129_111214 (resized).jpg20170129_111251 (resized).jpg20170129_111251 (resized).jpg

#1241 7 years ago

What is the black zip tie needed for? To secure the piano wire to the Batcopter?

#1242 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

!I asked if there was any interest in me bringing this title to the show here in May(PAGG) and no one wanted to even see it!Buying this pin may have been a big mistake!!!

That's funny because 80 ppl just spent $15k on it, another 240 just spent ~$10k, and unknown amount of others are spending ~$7-8k on it. It's has thousands of posts of interest on this forum and who knows what other forums. But nobody wants to see it? ?

#1243 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I was also considering the hanger trick. But I had some Christmas decorations staged in the garage for storage and a bunch of the lawn stakes used to anchor them to the ground and keep them upright were lying around. Some were too thick like tent pegs, but a few were perfect size. So I cannibalized one of them for my Batcopter wire mount. Worked perfectly for my needs.

#1244 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

That's funny because 80 ppl just spent $15k on it, another 240 just spent ~$10k, and unknown amount of others are spending ~$7-8k on it. It's has thousands of posts of interest on this forum and who knows what other forums. But nobody wants to see it? ?

After going through the X-Men NIB debacle a few years back, I've found my BM66 tweaks to be minor by comparison. Granted, my primary game toy hasn't broken brackets yet. The loose screws and ramps are easy enough tinker tweaks. I seem to do similar things to most of my games. My playfield looks great so far on both of my recent games, so I don't really know what to think of the great Pinside playfield uproar. I love the BM66 theme for nostalgia reasons, so I expect the game to stay in my collection regardless of future code.

#1245 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

If there's any lack of interest, I'd say it's because of the code. Give it a year like TWD and Met and maybe interest in playing it will rise again. It's neat to see and play that first time because of the LCD screen but I'm satisfied for now.

#1246 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

What is the black zip tie needed for? To secure the piano wire to the Batcopter?

Yes sir - you'll need one for landing gear and then simply use the black screw in the bottom of the Eaglemoss to secure the back portion of the piano wire.

The original Hot Wheels is attached using 2 black zip ties - the Eaglemoss replacement will not work that way

#1247 7 years ago

Can someone post a pic how the hot wheels copter is attached to the wire with zip ties.

And how is the bat cycle attached?

#1248 7 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Can someone post a pic how the hot wheels copter is attached to the wire with zip ties.
And how is the bat cycle attached?

I used a coat hangar and mounted it. I think it looks good. I put the rod down the toy and then bent it. Added an extra washer. Need things to do besides playing the putrid code.

IMAG0231 (resized).jpgIMAG0231 (resized).jpg

#1249 7 years ago

today i pimped out my bm66 a little bit. added 4 layers purple filter stripes between the penguin inserts and yellow ones at the batsigns of the backboard. now it looks like it should be.

also changed the cold white outer backboards leds to warm white. now robin's skin color is correct.
also costumized the bat phone. tommorow i will ad a black needle in the middle of the phone too. then it looks almost like the classic one from the tv show.

IMG_9434 (resized).JPGIMG_9434 (resized).JPG
IMG_9435 (resized).JPGIMG_9435 (resized).JPG
IMG_9428 (resized).JPGIMG_9428 (resized).JPG
IMG_9436 (resized).JPGIMG_9436 (resized).JPG
IMG_9437 (resized).JPGIMG_9437 (resized).JPG
IMG_9439 (resized).JPGIMG_9439 (resized).JPG
IMG_9442 (resized).JPGIMG_9442 (resized).JPG

#1250 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

The speaker lights both connect to a board mounted immediately to the left of the right speaker.
Looks like they are fed control and power from the board mounted at the top of the backbox - the same one I think that controls the topper. Hope these images help

Thanks for the pics. It looks like my CN3 connector on the backbox topper node board is missing a connectir there. So looks like the SLE has an extra harness and speaker node board not present on the LE.

Are the speakers lights on the SLE active with gameplay or are they on all the time?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 26.50
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 34.99
Pinball Machine
Almighty Mods
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 210.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 49.99
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
11,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.