PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 373.
#551 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Ready to fight crime!

Lights along the top of the wall are good looking too. Enjoy the pin.

LTG : )

#552 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I really wanted a gadget version and I was happy to see I got one. I was even happier to see what one it was. I peeked in the box and couldnt believe my luck, its the freaking Batmobile!

Holy Jackpot !!

Edit: OK, Holy Fake Inflated Jackpot ... I should have know better - the real Batmobile is Gadget #1

#553 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Fooled ya, my gadget pic was a little cropped. Here's the full size pic.
We already know that Bat Gadget LE #1 is the Batmobile and people are assuming Lyman or some other VIP is getting that one. But I guess this one is still pretty cool.

This gadget "False Inflating Batmobile" is from the second part of the False Face episode "Holy Rat Race". At the end of the episode False Face has a few missles in his car and when the Batmobile comes around a corner he blows it up. It looks like Batman and Robin were killed in the blast. We then see another Batmobile arrive with Batman and Robin. Batman confronts False False and explains that the first Batmobile was a false inflatable batmobile. Batman also explains that he keeps the false inflatable Batmobile in the real Batmobile for just such a situation.

Holly despection Batman!!!! I figured stern might be running duplicated gadgets. I was wrong old chum.

#554 7 years ago
#555 7 years ago

2 questions. I swear the demo models had bumpers on the head for laying it down on the rails. Does your prem have them? Mine has holes for what I would guess is bumper pads.

Does anyone else with a prem have a card that is not signed ? Is that an LE/SLE only thing ?

IMG_0425 (resized).JPGIMG_0425 (resized).JPG

IMG_0427 (resized).JPGIMG_0427 (resized).JPG

#556 7 years ago

For those wanting gadgets...
What would be the top 3 on your list?

#557 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Does anyone else with a prem have a card that is not signed ? Is that an LE/SLE only thing ?

Adam West signed 500 cards total, 80 for SLE, 240 for LE's. What was left over was supposed to go for premiums. So the answer is maybe depending on how early your premium was built.

#558 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Adam West signed 500 cards total, 80 for SLE, 240 for LE's. What was left over was supposed to go for premiums. So the answer is maybe depending on how early your premium was built.

Dec 27 build date. I would think that was in the time frame

Annoyed with this game looking it over. Both wire forums need adjusted. Magnet core needs leveled. I can feel every insert and they are not perfectly level with the play field. They are all raised up a tiny bit. One has a imperfection which seems like will get worse when the game gets play and the ball starts hitting the edges of the inserts.

Not happy here. I've had raised insert games before but the raised part is smooth to the touch.

IMG_0428 (resized).JPGIMG_0428 (resized).JPG

#559 7 years ago

For those who are fans of the Chris Franchi artwork he's doing a signed print edition sale right now. He has 3 different batman 66 related prints available first come first serve. In the past they've sold out quickly. He has all the info on his facebook page. He goes by the name "metaluna 5 media". He has some other cool non batman prints as well.

https://www.facebook.com/Metaluna-5-Media-169657579716029/

Batman 66 villains is 20" x 20" edition of 66 signed by artist $75
batman66villains (resized).jpgbatman66villains (resized).jpg

Batman The Movie is 27" x 40" edition of 66 signed by artist $139
batman66_movie (resized).jpgbatman66_movie (resized).jpg

Batgirl is 18"x 24" edition of 66 signed by artist $75
batgirl (resized).jpgbatgirl (resized).jpg

#560 7 years ago

How do you order/buy a print on that site? Hiding it!

#561 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Open the gallery. Instructions are under each print on how to send a PayPal payment to the artist. Editions are limited to 66, so if you want one, order soon. Sales are cut off on the 20th or when sold out.

#562 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I don't have Facebook and since I'm outside the US all international orders are asked to not make payment and message first but without Facebook I have no way of messaging regarding shipping

He really needs a dedicated site his work is fantastic!

#563 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I don't have Facebook and since I'm outside the US all international orders are asked to not make payment and message first but without Facebook I have no way of messaging regarding shipping

Maybe just send him an email telling him you dont use facebook at the paypal address he listed?

Im getting the batman 66 villains. It will nice on the wall next to the pinball.

#564 7 years ago

I took a metal coat hanger and cut off a few inches of it to make a copter support. Twisted a little loop on the end and captured it with the same nut the SLE uses to mount its copter.

In addition to looking nice, the eaglemoss vehicles alread have tapped screw holes and the screws from where they mount to their display box. Make another loop on the other side of the wire and secure it via a screw under the copter. Tweak the shape of the wire until it looks good.

20170113_193453 (resized).jpg20170113_193453 (resized).jpg

20170113_193447 (resized).jpg20170113_193447 (resized).jpg

20170113_193503 (resized).jpg20170113_193503 (resized).jpg

#565 7 years ago

I'm getting the hang of it. Installed the update, but I collected all 4 villains and there is no wizard mode yet.

IMG_4969 (resized).JPGIMG_4969 (resized).JPG

#566 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Wow! I paid in full for my Pre in Oct. in hopes of getting a signed card. If I don't get one I'm gonna be pissed!

#567 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

No kidding, his site is shit for getting paid.

#568 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Wow! I paid in full for my Pre in Oct. in hopes of getting a signed card. If I don't get one I'm gonna be pissed!

That

Is what was stated from day one. Hopefully you get one but seriously, wtf, an autographed card is not something to bitch about.

What are the distros for? Just awful

If you don't like it, but an LE.

#569 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I took a metal coat hanger and cut off a few inches of it to make a copter support. Twisted a little loop on the end and captured it with the same nut the SLE uses to mount its copter.
In addition to looking nice, the eaglemoss vehicles alread have tapped screw holes and the screws from where they mount to their display box. Make another loop on the other side of the wire and secure it via a screw under the copter. Tweak the shape of the wire until it looks good.

Looks nice. I'd like to do something similar. Have an eaglemoss Batmobile, Batboat, Batcopter, Batcycle, Batgirl cycle coming. Will have to see what fits where, but I like the copter where you have it.

Were your pictures taken with the glass off?

#570 7 years ago

There are a few signed cards on eBay, though not in silver pen.

#571 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That
Is what was stated from day one. Hopefully you get one but seriously, wtf, an autographed card is not something to bitch about.
What are the distros for? Just awful
If you don't like it, but an LE.

How the hell is my dist gonna know if there's a signed card inside or not? There are VERY few PRE in people's hands right now. Every one of them should be signed at this point. Why should someone who orders one 6 months from now get a signed card and not the people getting them now? Stern already took Batgirl off the PRE which I'm not happy about. And now early run PRE are being delivered with unsigned cards. Wtf? Sorry but for almost $8K I think I'm entitled to be upset if mine isn't signed

#572 7 years ago

How the hell is my dist gonna know if there's a signed card inside or not? There are VERY few PRE in people's hands right now. Every one of them should be signed at this point. Why should someone who orders one 6 months from now get a signed card and not the people getting them now? Stern already took Batgirl off the PRE which I'm not happy about. And now early run PRE are being delivered with unsigned cards. Wtf? Sorry but for almost $8K I think I'm entitled to be upset if mine isn't signed

If you bought a premium for the signed card then I'd be upset too. I would have confirmed 100% that i was getting a signed card before paying for it.

It's really such a minor thing on a pinball machine. Taking Batgirl off the Pre? Also minor but I'm glad they did it for the LE. Would I care one way or the other? No.

That is what a premium is on this pin.

#573 7 years ago

Having issues downloading new code. Following directions. Any ideas. See pics on two screens i get. This is the second flash drive used. The spike system sucks. I had a led light fail and this caused half of the lights to go out and flippers to fail. Unbelievable!!!

IMG_1221 (resized).JPGIMG_1221 (resized).JPG

IMG_1222 (resized).JPGIMG_1222 (resized).JPG

#574 7 years ago

Stern already took Batgirl off the PRE which I'm not happy about. And now early run PRE are being delivered with unsigned cards. Wtf? Sorry but for almost $8K I think I'm entitled to be upset if mine isn't signed

I completely agree. Those were two perks that made spending some extra on this title worth it (to date I've been a 'Pro' guy). If you're happy or pleasantly surprised you're getting Batgirl, that's how we felt. Except we paid for our Premiums with Batgirl on them. We shouldn't be UNpleasantly surprised that these items have changed for the worse.

#575 7 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

I completely agree. Those were two perks that made spending some extra on this title worth it (to date I've been a 'Pro' guy). If you're happy or pleasantly surprised you're getting Batgirl, that's how we felt. Except we paid for our Premiums with Batgirl on them. We shouldn't be UNpleasantly surprised that these items have changed for the worse.

I suspect if you are a Premium owner expecting Batgirl art based on the original flyers, your distributor could get replacement stickers for you. You could ask about the card, but that was never promised to any Premium buyer (though I understand the expectation that 180 early Premiums would have them). Maybe they are being randomly placed on Premiums during the build process.

#576 7 years ago

Solder splash on the back plastic. Minor but annoying

IMG_0430 (resized).JPGIMG_0430 (resized).JPG

#577 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

For those who are fans of the Chris Franchi artwork he's doing a signed print edition sale right now. He has 3 different batman 66 related prints available first come first serve. In the past they've sold out quickly. He has all the info on his facebook page. He goes by the name "metaluna 5 media". He has some other cool non batman prints as well.

Thanks! I picked up a '66 movie poster.

#578 7 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Having issues downloading new code. Following directions. Any ideas. See pics on two screens i get. This is the second flash drive used. The spike system sucks. I had a led light fail and this caused half of the lights to go out and flippers to fail. Unbelievable!!!

I do not remember seeing this sequence during the update process. I presume the failures you mention happened before the update?

#579 7 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

The first screen is normal once after the update is complete and you power cycle the machine. It's a big ass download ( around 3.2 gb I think), so you may want to make sure you've got a solid internet connection, clean, formatted USB stick, at least 8gb, and start over again. I think it took around 15 minutes to download, a little less to dump in the machine, and make sure to pull the stick out before power cycling....sometimes easy to get a bit of corrupt or incomplete code on these big file transfers.....good luck!!!

#580 7 years ago

Maybe you will also get a creased/bent non signed card also.

I've never had this many issues with all the Sterns I have bought. Crazy

Edit - feature matrix doesn't list prems get cards and I am being told signed cards are only LE/SLE. I do recall something about some prems would get them as long as they have signed avail. Not a big deal, annoying that the card is bent but whatever.

IMG_0431 (resized).JPGIMG_0431 (resized).JPG

#581 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballCompany:

I'm getting the hang of it. Installed the update, but I collected all 4 villains and there is no wizard mode yet.

Hey!!!...easy on posting the big scores so early on the new code....had my ass handed to me most of the afternoon after the update...

#582 7 years ago

I added a spot light to mine on the right sling to light up the center.

IMG_2680 (resized).JPGIMG_2680 (resized).JPG

#583 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

2 questions. I swear the demo models had bumpers on the head for laying it down on the rails. Does your prem have them? Mine has holes for what I would guess is bumper pads.

I have your card on my SLE

20170105_232946 (resized).jpg20170105_232946 (resized).jpg

#584 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Holy good thinking frolic you just gave me an awesome idea for this game

#585 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Solder splash on the back plastic. Minor but annoying

Quoted from Chrizg:

I've never had this many issues with all the Sterns I have bought. Crazy

Stern QC at its best

#586 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Yep...putting 2 or 4 on mine next week....all that color in the middle...begging to be lit!!!

#587 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Looks nice. I'd like to do something similar. Have an eaglemoss Batmobile, Batboat, Batcopter, Batcycle, Batgirl cycle coming. Will have to see what fits where, but I like the copter where you have it.
Were your pictures taken with the glass off?

Yeah glass off.

I was thinking about adding the other vehicles as well but after seeing the game in person theres not a lot of space to put stuff. Im not sure I like the batcyle on the bumper cap. Have to play a while and decide what fits. I definitely like the copter though. I think it fits well hovering over the ramp.

#588 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yep...putting 2 or 4 on mine next week....all that color in the middle...begging to be lit!!!

If I had a second spare one, i'd definitely put one on the other sling.

#589 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Why not just buy an original on ebay? The reprint isn't worth the paper its printed on, bent or not.

#590 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Ready to fight crime!

Holy Bat tastic line up there!

#591 7 years ago

After 20 games, I can report I've not had any mechanical issues or any "tweaking" needed, other than adding the spotlight.

Software is very early, but I feel strongly that Lyman will pull this one through for us. The pieces are all there for something really special.

I owned BDK, and actually sold it to make room for BM66, and to me they are 2 different games. Just as any 2 fan layouts are different with different themeing and programing. Or a toy can get reused on different games. It feels like a Stern game, so it has that in common with all my other Sterns.

#592 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You could ask about the card, but that was never promised to any Premium buyer (though I understand the expectation that 180 early Premiums would have them). Maybe they are being randomly placed on Premiums during the build process.

How many premiums were built but put on a boat for overseas?

If you really want a signed card, adam and burt appear to be doing a farewell tour this year at various comicon type shows. I read they will be in Boston area early march, Chicago late march, Connecticut in aug. They aint getting any younger so act quick.

#593 7 years ago

Been playing mine a lot today and so far just one issue and its driving me nuts. Ball couldnt get out of the crane scoop. After closer inspection I saw a screw in the bottom if the scoop. Ive combed over the entire playfield but cant figure out where the heck that screw came from.

20170113_193229 (resized).jpg20170113_193229 (resized).jpg

#594 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Your game is crying out for clear acrylic washers on your slingshot plastics... then they will really light up nice. Think you'll ever actually PLAY this thing?

#595 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

If I had a second spare one, i'd definitely put one on the other sling.

Understand completely...I thought I had spares....had zero spots left......Finishing my pinballlife and comet order tonight...why is it I'm always one or 2 parts shy every time, even though I buy spares?

I really like the game so far....have you had yours long enough to do one of your cool reviews of it ( maybe it's up higher in the thread, but figured I'd ask before digging)? Bat time!!!...mark

#596 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

have you had yours long enough to do one of your cool reviews of it ( maybe it's up higher in the thread, but figured I'd ask before digging)?

Well, since I'm late to the party and other people have had them for a few weeks now I skipped my own thread and the usual photos/notes. I'll just chime in this thread. I'm liking my game so far, I like the theme, the music, that its different from my others.

#597 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

After closer inspection I saw a screw in the bottom if the scoop. Ive combed over the entire playfield but cant figure out where the heck that screw came from.

I know the feeling. I found a small handful of hardware on my playfield. Check the plastics at the top of the ramps holding the cats. Also, the bottom of the Bat Mobile on the spinner, that's what the screw looks most like to me.

#598 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Been playing mine a lot today and so far just one issue and its driving me nuts. Ball couldnt get out of the crane scoop. After closer inspection I saw a screw in the bottom if the scoop. Ive combed over the entire playfield but cant figure out where the heck that screw came from.

What does the screw look like? Just put Titan rubbers everywhere, and there are some hidden spots, for sure ( mines actually was missing a screw under the tall right ramp post, 2 layers down). I might be able to help in your quest....

#599 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

What does the screw look like? Just put Titan rubbers everywhere, and there are some hidden spots, for sure ( mines actually was missing a screw under the tall right ramp post, 2 layers down). I might be able to help in your quest....

If I understand you correctly, same here. I had to add my own from my spares. It was a pain in the butt to install blindly due to the position. I doubt anyone gets that screw installed from Stern because the post will sit there fairly well as long as the screw on the other side remains tightly in place. Mind did not...

#600 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Check out my thread here ... might be same screw.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=mt45#post-3531876

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.