PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 373.
#3351 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

The way I see it, the longer the wait, the bigger the update.
I'd rather Lyman stay focused on coding the game instead of trying to get constant updates out.

Absolutely agree.

Quoted from frolic:

As long as he's working on it, I can live with it.
I do wonder what kind of QA period is needed before every pinball software update.

Logic says that more frequent updates while working to 1.0 level code would take longer because of time needed for system test/regression test/QA so, until then, I'd rather see bigger updates.

But throw us a bone Stern - send us a Commissioner Gordon email and give us an idea of what to expect and when to expect it - here are the changed you are likely to see soon, new features/modes, etc.. Yes, I know they don't do this for games, but Batman is a special case.

Stern told us up front the game was pushed forward and that the release code was going to be bare bones and essentially asked us to trust them. I think it's reasonable they trust us in return to handle an update on code status before we actually see a release. I don't mind waiting, but would sure like to know what I'm waiting for.

#3352 6 years ago

Lyman trumps Stern, always has.

He will never let his work get F ed, especially in today's world.

#3353 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I can say for a fact that is not the case yet. I can't say what tomorrow will bring, but unless I was lied to on multiple levels in face-to-face discussions and visually deceived as well, he is still very much dedicated to BM66 code.

Any chance you can share what you where told or saw?

#3354 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I can say for a fact that is not the case yet. I can't say what tomorrow will bring, but unless I was lied to on multiple levels in face-to-face discussions and visually deceived as well, he is still very much dedicated to BM66 code.

52 days since the last sad Gomez Drop (that took 31 days, so really 83 days, or almost THREE MONTHS since an update of any substance) speaks more of the current state of BM'66 support.

And "dedicated" is probably too strong a word. "Still working on" is probably about the strongest truthful state of development. Notice how the Lyman is "exclusively on BM'66" language has disappeared because the length of time between updates has made that conceit laughable since 1Q this year.

#3355 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lyman trumps Stern, always has.

I agree. His dedication to getting SM done on his own time is really what built his reputation. Tron, Metallica and TWD added to his legacy.

He will eventually knock BM66 out of the park and it will be a masterpiece before it's all said and done. The skeleton for amazing code is already there.

#3356 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

He will eventually knock BM66 out of the park and it will be a masterpiece before it's all said and done. The skeleton for amazing code is already there.

You would think so, given he signed the playfield.

#3357 6 years ago

I'm sure the next update will be substantial.

Now, Stern should come out and say that in order to get us complete code faster, they want to make the updates less frequent.

I'm sure testing for release takes some time.

#3358 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The skeleton for amazing code is already there.

That is what makes the wait bearable but it also makes the wait frustrating, because it's clear how good this game could be providing Lyman is given the time to complete it, to his desired vision.

He made SM an absolute classic and TWD but he shouldn't have to do it on his own time, I appreciate him massively for doing so and couldn't thank him enough for his dedication.

#3359 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The skeleton for amazing code is already there.

I have no doubt Lyman will get some amazing code in there but I think another aspect that will really make it shine is the variety of video clips and custom call outs. If you think about it when was the last Stern game that had had hundreds and hundreds of custom call outs by the primary actors for one of their games. Ghostbusters had Ernie Hudson which was great but imagine if they also had Bill Murray and Dan Akroyd in there as well.

Batman66 had Adam West and Burt Ward as well as a great sound alike of the TV narrator during hundreds of custom callouts (plus there are thousands of audio and video clips from the show itself). The new Star Wars clips look great but there is only 6 hours of material to pull from so I think there will be some repetitiveness after a while. Batman has 120 episodes to pull from so about 10X what Star Wars has. So if they use all the sound and video that's in the latest code it will be an amazing package. The 0.75 code has 4570 sound clips and 2124 video clips, you can see/hear them all with the latest v6.0 version of pinball browser.

Its gonna be great to hear Adam West spout out stuff like:

"He deliberately bricks shots to confound us"

"Watchit chum, plum-bob safety"

"We all know how this flailing flipper maestro operates"

"If I could just make that one last shot" (spoken in a halting stilted shatner-esque tone)

So glad they got a Adam and Burt to do the call outs. There is also a ton of great stuff with the narrator (perfect impression of "Desmond Doomsday"). It will be interesting to see how Lyman integrates those with the Adam and Burt Stuff.

#3360 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I have no doubt Lyman will get some amazing code in there but I think another aspect that will really make it shine is the variety of video clips and custom call outs ...

Batman66 had Adam West and Burt Ward as well as a great sound alike of the TV narrator during hundreds of custom callouts (plus there are thousands of audio and video clips from the show itself) ....

The 0.75 code has 4570 sound clips and 2124 video clips. .. . It will be interesting to see how Lyman integrates those with the Adam and Burt Stuff.

My biggest concern is that many of those incredible custom callouts won't ever get implemented. Just looking at the shear volume of material makes you realize just home time consuming it will be to integrate them. It's reported Lyman likes to do that stuff last, but having done code myself I understand that fit and finish sometimes takes almost as much time as base function and Stern may simply not allow him the luxury of being able to do so.

#3361 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

My biggest concern is that many of those incredible custom callouts won't ever get implemented. Just looking at the shear volume of material makes you realize just home time consuming it will be to integrate them. It's reported Lyman likes to do that stuff last, but having done code myself I understand that fit and finish sometimes takes almost as much time as base function and Stern may simply not allow him the luxury of being able to do so.

Exactly my fear! With Dwight and Lonnie already coding games since Lyman (their best guy), how much longer will he realistically be allowed to fiddle with BM66? I figure not much if the backlog of great rumored titles are on the immediate horizon. I hope that we are close to a big update, but I have no idea....thanks Stern for not giving me, a consistent LE buyer, the confidence to buy another of your games right now!

I'm generally an optimist but I'm also good at analysis and my prognosis for this game going to where I initially thought it would is worrisome right now. There are a shit ton of call outs missing and Batgirl not in the game, and maybe half the expected features unimplemented, so I'm really worried for the first time that we could get short changed if Premium sales weren't any better than I think they were. I hope I'm wrong.

In any case I'm off the Stern NIB roller coaster until this game is where it should be.

#3362 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

It's reported Lyman likes to do that stuff last, but having done code myself I understand that fit and finish sometimes takes almost as much time as base function and Stern may simply not allow him the luxury of being able to do so.

I believe that's why Lyman has on more than one occasion finished a title off in his own time, I am sure someone has said he often gets a game to take home, unless that's just a hearsay!?

He certainly finished up SM on his own time and looking at the time frames there is a good chance he also finished up MET & TWD on his own time too, he clearly takes pride in his work and more than anything he loves to play, so if he does get a game to take home that's added incentive to make it badass for his own personal collection.

#3363 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I believe that's why Lyman has on more than one occasion finished a title off in his own time

This is true. The problem is that it's not only unfair to him for us to assume this, but for Stern to expect or anticipate this.

As for Premium sales, I have heard from more than a few people who were going to buy Batman but are holding off to see what happens with the code. Classic Catch-22. There are multiple distributors that have told Stern "No thanks" when asked to take more Premiums. And (it seems) almost entirely code driven - Stern isn't going to sell what they could (or expected) with the current code level. So it wouldn't surprise me if some bean counter says "Batman's a dud" - don't devote any more resource to Batman code - completely ignoring that it was Stern that created the situation in the first place.

I would like to think that those who could not only afford the premium pricing for the LE/SLEs, but took a gamble after the Expo code announcement are exactly the customers Stern can't afford to alienate. Bu maybe that's just wishful thinking.

#3364 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

As for Premium sales, I have heard from more than a few people who were going to buy Batman but are holding off to see what happens with the code. Classic Catch-22. There are multiple distributors that have told Stern "No thanks" when asked to take more Premiums. And (it seems) almost entirely code driven - Stern isn't going to sell what they could (or expected) with the current code level.

In the market ad for Batman premium Automated has the line "New code keeps coming out" so they know that lack of code is holding people back from buying it.

#3365 6 years ago

I finally got my replacement node board 24 (this is the villain vision mini LCD) this weekend. This was the one that gave me a node board run time failure when I did the 0.75 update in May. The new one works perfectly. Nice to finally see the added content on the mini LCD with the 0.75 (jackpot animations, tilt,etc). I noticed that the serial number on my replacement ended with a "B" while the original ended with an "A" so something was changed since mine was built. I also noticed the replacement had plastic washers under the mounting screws that weren't on the original.

While I had the game opened up I added a few mods that I had but didn't install yet. I added the shooter lane protector. Seeing Lyman's signature on the playfield gives me hope he won't abandon the code on this one.

20170715_154221 (resized).jpg20170715_154221 (resized).jpg

#3366 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

In the market ad for Batman premium Automated has the line "New code keeps coming out" so they know that lack of code is holding people back from buying it.

It's mind boggling just how bad Sterns marketing and social media departments are. Those departments should be on this especially when you have a known issue effecting sales, get on it and address it, instead Stern think radio silence is how to deal with 90% of things

#3367 6 years ago

I also added a Batmobile near the shooter lane. I used the Eaglemoss version which is a little bigger and more detailed than the Hot Wheels one. The Eaglemoss one has a plastic bracket that is used to mount it to its display case. I reused that bracket and a piece of acrylic I cut to mount it. I mounted the car via the bracket to the acrylic then using 2 spacers mounted that assembly above the shooter lane. I might add an LED on the jet exhaust later on.

20170715_170731 (resized).jpg20170715_170731 (resized).jpg

20170715_210848 (resized).jpg20170715_210848 (resized).jpg

#3368 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I also added a Batmobile near the shooter lane. I used the Eaglemoss version which is a little bigger and more detailed than the Hot Wheels one. The Eaglemoss one has a plastic bracket that is used to mount it to its display case. I reused that bracket and a piece of acrylic I cut to mount it. I mounted the car via the bracket to the acrylic then using 2 spacers mounted that assembly above the shooter lane. I might add an LED on the jet exhaust later on.

Looks great doc! Love the Gotham City sign too that's a nice touch and makes perfect sense in the shooter lane.

#3369 6 years ago

I also got the Hallmark Batcopter that just came out. I had the Eaglemoss copter and the Hot Wheels copter but I like the fact that the Hallmark copter had little Batman and Robin figures in it. I took a few pics of the three side by side in case others wanted to see the size differences. The Eaglmoss is the biggest and most detailed. The Hot Wheels one is the smallest and least detailed. The hallmark falls in the middle size wise and detail wise.

20170715_155844 (resized).jpg20170715_155844 (resized).jpg
20170715_155931 (resized).jpg20170715_155931 (resized).jpg
20170715_155942 (resized).jpg20170715_155942 (resized).jpg

I mounted it using some 0.041" lock wire from harbor freight:
https://www.harborfreight.com/0041-inch-stainless-steel-lock-wire-1-lb-coil-8895.html

The Hallmark copter already has a screw on the bottom so you just cut a length of wire, make a loop on one end to go around the copter screw and a loop on the other end to go around the screw that holds the left ramp to the left plastic.

20170716_142532 (resized).jpg20170716_142532 (resized).jpg
20170715_210807 (resized).jpg20170715_210807 (resized).jpg
20170715_210820 (resized).jpg20170715_210820 (resized).jpg
20170715_210730 (resized).jpg20170715_210730 (resized).jpg

#3370 6 years ago

Also added my flipper fidelity sound kit I picked up at Allentown but hadn't installed yet. I also had a speaker light kit to go with it. When you order the speakers you specify if you will be using speaker light kit with it or not.

http://flipperfidelity.com/sound/stern-speaker-systems/stern-spike-speaker-system-with-10-high-output-woofer.html

I got the speaker lights from pinball life. You need the round style for Batman66.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3068

They said in the description that its compatible with all stern machines but these do not fit Batman66 without modifications. The screw posts for the existing speakers are spaced just a little farther apart than the holes on the speaker light frame. If you drill the existing holes on the speaker light frame kit just a little bigger then it fits. I used a 1/4" drill bit and it make the holes just big enough to work.

These lights come with a remote control to choose color, brightness, and fade or flash delay times. There is a grid pattern in the speaker panel that shows up when its lit but I still think it looks OK.

The new speakers interfere with the strings that hold the front speaker panel so the panel doesn't drop as far as it used to. you can relocate the strings to use the outer screws but then it drops a little to far. If you have the key in it it will hit the glass so I just left the strings in their original position.

20170715_210637 (resized).jpg20170715_210637 (resized).jpg

Putting the cabinet woofer in took a little work. One of the posts on the existing speaker was bent quite a bit. I was able to straighten it out but the threads got deformed in the process which made it hard to remove the nut. The post itself has "fins" on it to grip the hole its in to keep it from spinning. Those got stripped removing the nut. I put a new bolt in there with a lock washer to hold it together better.

20170715_194709 (resized).jpg20170715_194709 (resized).jpg
20170715_202322 (resized).jpg20170715_202322 (resized).jpg

Pics below show the speaker lights on and off. I'm tinkering with some kind of bat logo to put on the outside of the speaker panel. I think I like the red logo with a white outline similar to what is used on the Batmobile door.

20170716_155044 (resized).jpg20170716_155044 (resized).jpg
20170716_155121 (resized).jpg20170716_155121 (resized).jpg
red logo (resized).jpgred logo (resized).jpg

#3371 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looks great doc! Love the Gotham City sign too that's a nice touch and makes perfect sense in the shooter lane.

Thanks.

I bought the sign from the Mezels. Those guys have some great stuff.

https://mezelmods.com/collections/batman-66-pinball

#3372 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I also got the Hallmark Batcopter that just came out. I had the Eaglemoss copter and the Hot Wheels copter but I like the fact that the Hallmark copter had little Batman and Robin figures in it. I took a few pics of the three side by side in case others wanted to see the size differences. The Eaglmoss is the biggest and most detailed. The Hot Wheels one is the smallest and least detailed. The hallmark falls in the middle size wise and detail wise.
I mounted it using some 0.041" lock wire from harbor freight:
https://www.harborfreight.com/0041-inch-stainless-steel-lock-wire-1-lb-coil-8895.html
The Hallmark copter already has a screw on the bottom so you just cut a length of wire, make a loop on one end to go around the copter screw and a loop on the other end to go around the screw that holds the left ramp to the left plastic.

That's a hard choice. Seems the Eaglemoss copter would look better in the game, though it certainly makes more sense to have the figures in the cockpit.

#3373 6 years ago

All I can say....oldest daughter with husband came by last weekend ( 30 years old).....college daughter ( 20 years old) here all day today with fiancé .....they ONLY played BM66 ( a lot) the entire time while gaming, out of all my pins. I think people underestimate the appeal of this title....

#3374 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

All I can say....oldest daughter with husband came by last weekend ( 30 years old).....college daughter ( 20 years old) here all day today with fiancé .....they ONLY played BM66 ( a lot) the entire time while gaming, out of all my pins. I think people underestimate the appeal of this title....

Based on the other pins listed in your collection thats saying something.

#3375 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Thanks.
I bought the sign from the Mezels. Those guys have some great stuff.
https://mezelmods.com/collections/batman-66-pinball

I had seen it before, I thought it was a mod made by ULEKstore

#3376 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I had seen it before, I thought it was a mod made by ulekstore

Probably, I think some of the mod makers share stuff on each others websites to increase their exposure.

#3377 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

All newbs that have entered my gameroom since Jan have all gravitated to BM66. They think it's pretty and they like the screen.

#3378 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

I figure not much if the backlog of great rumored titles are on the immediate horizon.

What titles?

#3379 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

What titles?

Guardians, Iron Maiden and Deadpool among others.

#3380 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

All newbs that have entered my gameroom since Jan have all gravitated to BM66. They think it's pretty and they like the screen.

This is EXACTLY why the damn code needs to get up to par!!!!

#3381 6 years ago

I am sensing good vibes this week.........

#3382 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I am sensing good vibes this week.........

C'mon manimal, what where you told and shown? your like the only one in here who's feeling positive recently

#3383 6 years ago

I've always ben positive about BM66....it's too good of a theme to be half-baked, and Lyman won't let that happen.

#3384 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I've always ben positive about BM66....it's too good of a theme to be half-baked, and Lyman won't let that happen.

Nice dodge of the question ...

#3385 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

52 days since the last sad Gomez Drop (that took 31 days, so really 83 days, or almost THREE MONTHS since an update of any substance) speaks more of the current state of BM'66 support.
And "dedicated" is probably too strong a word. "Still working on" is probably about the strongest truthful state of development. Notice how the Lyman is "exclusively on BM'66" language has disappeared because the length of time between updates has made that conceit laughable since 1Q this year.

And you have nothing to base that on aside from the time between drops, and some arbitrary number of days you think it should take between drops...never having coded a pinball machine. Aside from you just pulling opinions out of thin air how do you determine he is isn't working "exclusively" on BM66? (I am not talking about Gomez promising 2 week drops...I am talking about the actual programmer and the code he produces). Did you peek through his office window? How do you know the last release wasn't stuck in QA for 3 weeks and he was madly into the next segment before that one ever hit the street? How do you know it isn't done already and Stern is releasing it in small bits just to piss you off? Now I doubt the latter is true, but unless you are there, you have no way of knowing. As to your statement about "language" that has disappeared. Who are you referring to? Stern hasn't communicated anything since the Gomez Q/A, so how do you know anything has disappeared? If you are referring to my choice of words about being "dedicated", I am only stating what I know to be a fact. Just like you, I have no idea if he is or ever was working exclusively on BM66, but I know the game will be done, and it will be decent once it gets there. Will it be epic?....that is for the masses to decide, but I myself plan on keeping it around for a long time to come.

#3386 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Did you peek through his office window?

Sounded like you did while you where at the factory but so far you have avoided any direct questions about it what you saw or where told.

I am not trying to be confrontational but can you say what you saw and heard or where you sworn to secrecy? Would just be good to share info with fellow owners and lift some spirits Stern themselves certainly are not making BM66 a particularly enjoyable/rewarding experience.

#3387 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Sounded like you did while you where at the factory but so far you have avoided any direct questions about it what you saw or where told.
I am not trying to be confrontational but can you say what you saw and heard or where you sworn to secrecy? Would just be good to share info with fellow owners and lift some spirits Stern themselves certainly are not making BM66 a particularly enjoyable/rewarding experience.

Unfortunately I have nothing to report along those lines........I just have a lot of faith.

#3388 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Sounded more like you where at the factory or a show (face to face part) and had seen/been told things, maybe I read into it more than you intended but it certainly didn't sound like it was just faith in your post above.

#3389 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

What titles?

There have been a lot of mentions in various threads, but I'm not connected to any insiders, so I haven't a clue if they're accurate. Thundergod listed Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Maiden, and Deadpool, which would all be outstanding pin themes. There have also been other rumors in various threads of Elvira for some time now, and most recently perhaps either Beatles or Munsters. Some time back I read lots of speculation that Jurassic World, Jimi Hendrix, and possibly Pulp Fiction might be under consideration. There are others that might be more fan hope than rumors, such as Slayer and Jaws.

I haven't a clue which are legit, but my worry is that any combination of these awesome themes selling like I think they would, could put Batman far back in the rear view mirror. Especially if progress on code continues at or even moderately faster than the recent pace.

Hopefully, there's a big update in test now and close to release to put us at ease.

#3390 6 years ago

I can't speak to the others, but Elvira has been public for some time now. I would assume they are in the design stage of that one, but only they know for sure........

#3391 6 years ago

Deadpool, Beatles and Munsters are all news to me personally. None of them will have any impact whatsoever on BM66 coding. No matter what a few ppl here say over and over again.

#3392 6 years ago

Give Manimal a break guys. He has stated that he has seen Lyman working on BM66 - thats all the news we should need.

Neil.

#3393 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

And they are right....a lot of us " oldbies" still play it, as well. Very stoked for new code, but game is far from boring as is....

#3394 6 years ago

Added couple mods to my Batman premium.

IMG_9777 (resized).JPGIMG_9777 (resized).JPG

IMG_9778 (resized).JPGIMG_9778 (resized).JPG

IMG_9779 (resized).JPGIMG_9779 (resized).JPG

IMG_9780 (resized).JPGIMG_9780 (resized).JPG

IMG_9782 (resized).JPGIMG_9782 (resized).JPG

IMG_9781 (resized).JPGIMG_9781 (resized).JPG

IMG_9783 (resized).JPGIMG_9783 (resized).JPG

IMG_9785 (resized).JPGIMG_9785 (resized).JPG

#3395 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Give manimal a break guys. He has stated that he has seen Lyman working on BM66 - thats all the news we should need.
Neil.

bitmoji-20170718025611 (resized).pngbitmoji-20170718025611 (resized).png

#3396 6 years ago

Stern really blew it with their BM66 accessories. They waited WAY too long to release them. Seriously, who didn't already have the Bat fin side armor. Must add that the add on Bat signals are complete garbage. EVERY single one is scratched on the inner lens from the factory. I purchased 3 different beacons and all 3 are junk. The last one I had would only power up if I wiggled the cord. And even that one was scratched up. I've spent over a month and hours of my time monkeying around with these and trying to get one that is remotely worth the price. Everything is going back and I'm going use the $ to take the family to Cedar Point. The crap I've dealt with in the last 2 years with Stern is really starting to take the fun out of this hobby.

#3397 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Stern really blew it with their BM66 accessories. They waited WAY too long to release them. Seriously, who didn't already have the Bat fin side armor. Must add that the add on Bat signals are complete garbage. EVERY single one is scratched on the inner lens from the factory. I purchased 3 different beacons and all 3 are junk. The last one I had would only power up if I wiggled the cord. And even that one was scratched up. I've spent over a month and hours of my time monkeying around with these and trying to get one that is remotely worth the price. Everything is going back and I'm going use the $ to take the family to Cedar Point. The crap I've dealt with in the last 2 years with Stern is really starting to take the fun out of this hobby.

I think a lot of this frustration is that we have these expectations of near perfection these days, and I don't think Stern has embraced that philosophy yet. When all of the games were going out on route, no one worried about a scratch on a lens....but with the booming home market, and more importantly the huge rise in cost...we are now expecting more quality in return for that much cash. Stern is quick to take advantage of the home buyer, but I think they are really slow to the realization that the home buyers are not the same people as the route operators. Maybe that is a good thing, and maybe not, but if you are selling to that demographic in big numbers, then you need to give that demographic what it demands. Not sure if they will ever get there, but things are changing slowly......

#3398 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Give manimal a break guys. He has stated that he has seen Lyman working on BM66 - thats all the news we should need.
Neil.

Not quite what I said....but I have faith some good code is on the way.

#3399 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

...the add on Bat signals are complete garbage. EVERY single one is scratched on the inner lens from the factory. I purchased 3 different beacons and all 3 are junk. The last one I had would only power up if I wiggled the cord. And even that one was scratched up. I've spent over a month and hours of my time monkeying around with these and trying to get one that is remotely worth the price.

I was going to buy the Stern topper batsignal but have decided not to based on reading this type of feedback from you and others. I think I'm gonna try one of these and see how it looks:

https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Die-Cast-Bat-Signal-Running-Press/dp/0762462167

Its only $17, 5" tall die cast metal, has a full 360 swivel plus up/down tilt. I'll try and modify the lens to be the TV style and see how it looks.

#3400 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I was going to buy the Stern topper batsignal but have decided not to based on reading this type of feedback from you and others. I think I'm gonna try one of these and see how it looks:
amazon.com link »
Its only $17, 5" tall die cast metal, has a full 360 swivel plus up/down tilt. I'll try and modify the lens to be the TV style and see how it looks.

Doc I think there is a tv accurate one already out there, I thought someone had posted it in this thread, but I can't find the post now

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
11,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 39.00
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.