PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 373.
#7551 6 years ago

Got my first billion on .84 tonight. All the way through Penguin with 'to the batcave' bump added. Bat Turn once, Mr Freeze once (didn't complete) and Egghead once (didn't complete).

Such a fun game.

#7552 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Got my first billion on .84 tonight. All the way through Penguin with 'to the batcave' bump added. Bat Turn once, Mr Freeze once (didn't complete) and Egghead once (didn't complete).
Such a fun game.

I thought I had the most current code but I am only running .83 is it worth updating?

#7553 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Such a fun game.

SWEET!!!! I finally broke 1 billion 2 days before the last code drop.......this game is too fun!!!

#7554 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I thought I had the most current code but I am only running .83 is it worth updating?

Yes/ Yes!!!

#7555 6 years ago

I’ll second that with a f$&@ yes!

#7556 6 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

I’ll second that with a f$&@ yes!

Ok just did some reading and now it makes sense as to why I couldn’t figure how to get the channel changing mode to work, I will be updating to .84 ASAP.. thanks guys

#7557 6 years ago

EVERY update is worth installing!

#7558 6 years ago

Bat signal topper mod installed (very cool)

Does the bat signal topper come on at certain times in the game or is it just always on? Was considering the Stern one, but it’s not cheap.

#7559 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Does the bat signal topper come on at certain times in the game or is it just always on?

It is on during attract mode, parachute pickup mode and when the Batphone is ringing.

#7560 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

It is on during attract mode, parachute pickup mode and when the Batphone is ringing.

That sounds cool. Thanks for the info! Was considering for my premium that’s coming.

#7561 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

That sounds cool. Thanks for the info! Was considering for my premium that’s coming.

The game control signal is only available with the LE/SLE (uses the the boards that run the topper) (if I remember correctly).

But it's still a great mod to have for a Premium (Doc's mod)

#7562 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Does the bat signal topper come on at certain times in the game or is it just always on? Was considering the Stern one, but it’s not cheap.

Forget the Stern Bat signal and buy @docquest's Bat signal mod. Better quality for a lot less!

#7563 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Forget the Stern Bat signal and buy docquest's Bat signal mod. Better quality for a lot less!

so true!

#7564 6 years ago

Forget the Stern Bat signal and buy docquest's Bat signal mod. Better quality for a lot less!

Awesome, thanks!

#7565 6 years ago

Yep that’s what I am running, super easy install on the LE.. thanks Doc!

#7566 6 years ago

My cabinet corners look perfect so I figured I would be proactive and reinforce them with the upgraded brackets.

F2B4FFA9-C3A2-47DE-A34B-2B3549F5EBAA (resized).jpegF2B4FFA9-C3A2-47DE-A34B-2B3549F5EBAA (resized).jpeg

D8ABC2D7-0E0A-412B-853E-1199113F5865 (resized).jpegD8ABC2D7-0E0A-412B-853E-1199113F5865 (resized).jpeg

#7567 6 years ago

Is there a consensus on the best joker target fix? Mine started getting stuck again.

Edit: Dead foam centered on the bracket behind the target where its getting stuck works like a charm so far! All this non work free time is killing me

Time for Santa suit and a little Egg nog. Merry xmas!!!

#7568 6 years ago

My cabinet corners look perfect so I figured I would be proactive and reinforce them with the upgraded brackets.

Very nice....I've been guilted enough....mine are perfect too, but adding the heavy brackets next week, to be safe....

#7569 6 years ago

Merry West-mas, old chums.

DSC04556 (resized).jpgDSC04556 (resized).jpg

#7570 6 years ago

Where are you guys buying the brackets from?

#7571 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Pinball Life has them.

#7572 6 years ago

I need to do this too. Did you do all 4 or just the front 2?

#7573 6 years ago

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays good citizens!

ED9F7F93-D617-4F7B-A586-C55B91A98197.gifED9F7F93-D617-4F7B-A586-C55B91A98197.gif

#7574 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I need to do this too. Did you do all 4 or just the front 2?

At this point just the front two corners, I heard the rear corners have never been an issue.. if anyone has heard differently let me know as I will upgrade those brackets as well.

#7575 6 years ago

At this point just the front two corners, I heard the rear corners have never been an issue.. if anyone has heard differently let me know as I will upgrade those brackets as well.

Never heard of the back splitting, but seems logical to change all 4.

#7576 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

PBL for the main brackets and Home Depot carries the smaller brackets and the screws. I predrilled the holes to the appropriate undersize and then used some wood glue on the threads.

#7577 6 years ago

PBL for the main brackets and Home Depot carries the smaller brackets and the screws. I predrilled the holes to the appropriate undersize and then used some wood glue on the threads.

Im going to pass on the smaller ones.....not sure they are needed (?)

#7578 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

They may be overkill, I saw people had been using them in another thread on the subject. If I do the rear corners I will just do the main brackets as the cab is stronger in the back to start with.

#7579 6 years ago

Santa was good to me this year!! Hoping I also get that BM66 LE that I’m looking for in 2018 sometime...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#7580 6 years ago

Did you use the Williams ones or the DE/Stern ones? They sell both kinds, the DE/SEGA/Stern ones are a little shorter than the Williams.

#7581 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

The splitting seems to start at the top, not so reinforcement near the top is probably a good idea.

#7582 6 years ago

A question: is it better going to MB during super villain mode before hitting super jackpot?

Another question: I did not understand yet how to play the others villains mode.

Thanks

#7583 6 years ago

Can anyone tell me where to get that cool speaker light kit with the bat symbold?

#7584 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Can anyone tell me where to get that cool speaker light kit with the bat symbold?

Sold by yelobird/The Mod Couple.

#7587 6 years ago

I really like the looks of this kit!

Probably my all time favourite mod, pictures don't do it justice, just pops and looks awesome on the game

#7588 6 years ago

Sold.

#7589 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

If anyone is interested in a speaker mod kit, I have an unused/uninstalled one I have decided not to use on my LE that I will sell at a discount. Also a new yelobird phone mod. PM if interested.

Pm sent

#7590 6 years ago

I like this game.
Fun and play again factor.
This new code 0.84 is a great improvement in my opinion. I hope Lyman will keep his momentum going!

#7592 6 years ago

Board fix kits must be done. Just got a shipping notification from Stern.

#7593 6 years ago

I know a couple of people here were having issues with the crane sensitivity. In my case, the crane was not registering hits on the 3 left-most positions. Turns out there was a split cable to the metal cage housing the pendulum (pictured below). The crane movement and the tight cable-ties were pinching it. Had to split it, strip it and twist it back together. Crane now registers every hit!

IMG_4239.jpgIMG_4239.jpg

#7594 6 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

I know a couple of people here were having issues with the crane sensitivity. In my case, the crane was not registering hits on the 3 left-most positions. Turns out there was a split cable to the metal cage housing the pendulum (pictured below). The crane movement and the tight cable-ties were pinching it. Had to split it, strip it and twist it back together. Crane now registers every hit!

Good detective work!

#7595 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Board fix kits must be done. Just got a shipping notification from Stern.

I've never received a shipping notification from Stern for anything that they owed me.

#7596 6 years ago

I've never received a shipping notification from Stern for anything that they owed me.

Just got my notification as well....did hot glue for the vibration, however. Will definitely insert the cap.

Changing all my ethernet cables to Ortronics CAT6 certified at the same time. Doesn't cure a potential jack problem, but cabling will now be a non issue......

#7597 6 years ago

Ok. I’ve been slacking on keeping up here. What’s going on with sterns most expensive pin ever that I need to be worried about? Do I need to contact them for a potential fix?

Thanks.

#7598 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Ok. I’ve been slacking on keeping up here. What’s going on with sterns most expensive pin ever that I need to be worried about? Do I need to contact them for a potential fix?
Thanks.

http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/service-bulletins/service-bulletin-189-core-node-stabilization/2235/Stern-SB189.pdf

#7599 6 years ago

So after a few months, Stern finally came through and sent me a replacement batlight free of charge, (original one was scratched badly) and it's perfect! Cheers Stern.

67D1D16F-4A93-4347-A21A-B6F1329D89BF (resized).png67D1D16F-4A93-4347-A21A-B6F1329D89BF (resized).png

#7600 6 years ago

Very happy for you but a little too late for my taste.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/152 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.