PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 373.
#8451 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

There is nothing wrong with the translite, the game is a Premium with an LE translite swapped in.
I have been wondering for a while how much it would cost to produce a genuine backglass using the LE translite, that would look awesome!

I would buy one....were do we sign up???

#8452 6 years ago

anyone know of places that stock powder coated parts for pins (Batman 66 and KISS specifically)? I have some good leads on places to go for coating but I'm about as impatient as them come...!

#8453 6 years ago

Decided to do a great static black

20180202_103124 (resized).jpg20180202_103124 (resized).jpg

20180202_105944 (resized).jpg20180202_105944 (resized).jpg

20180202_103124 (resized).jpg20180202_103124 (resized).jpg

20180202_103019 (resized).jpg20180202_103019 (resized).jpg

20180202_105944 (resized).jpg20180202_105944 (resized).jpg

20180202_103121 (resized).jpg20180202_103121 (resized).jpg

20180202_103032 (resized).jpg20180202_103032 (resized).jpg

20180201_221444 (resized).jpg20180201_221444 (resized).jpg

20180202_103121 (resized).jpg20180202_103121 (resized).jpg

20180202_105935 (resized).jpg20180202_105935 (resized).jpg

20180202_103025 (resized).jpg20180202_103025 (resized).jpg

#8454 6 years ago

20180202_103051 (resized).jpg20180202_103051 (resized).jpg

20180202_103054 (resized).jpg20180202_103054 (resized).jpg

#8455 6 years ago
Quoted from 82Trooper:

I would buy one....were do we sign up???

Find an SLE owner who wants wants to sell it to you. The SLE owners got all 3 versions of the translite.

#8456 6 years ago

Has anyone got to Batusi yet with or without the glass on to see what the mode is like?

Also can anyone confirm do each of the Tut modes have different rules/shots? To go with each mode being a different episode?

#8457 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Has anyone got to Batusi yet with or without the glass on to see what the mode is like?
Also can anyone confirm do each of the Tut modes have different rules/shots? To go with each mode being a different episode?

Can speak to Batusi, but both King Tut modes are different.

#8458 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Can speak to Batusi, but both King Tut modes are different.

Thanks for the reply man, really excited to hear the rules/shots are different as well as the episode audio/video.

#8459 6 years ago

'I've noticed if you light both computers during a major villain mode it lights the pile. Hit the pile for playfield multipliers. You can do this repeatedly...2x 3x etc.'

This concerns me as a possible scoring exploit. How high do the multipliers go, and how easy is this to pull off in your opinion? (ie. how bad a rule is this).

#8460 6 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

'I've noticed if you light both computers during a major villain mode it lights the pile. Hit the pile for playfield multipliers. You can do this repeatedly...2x 3x etc.'
This concerns me as a possible scoring exploit. How high do the multipliers go, and how easy is this to pull off in your opinion? (ie. how bad a rule is this).

Not sure if the multipliers max out. But the shots are flashing similar to the Gordon target encouraging you to hit them. Easier (for me) to hit the computers instead of Gordon. I like it!

#8461 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Im getting ready to powdercoat my batman 66. Highly considering doing a deep dark blue like adam west costume in the series. I got the cape siderails and laser cut hinges. What do you guys think

Cool! Really looking forward to seeing this installed. I'm planning on doing the same with a deep purple.

#8462 6 years ago

I've gotten the multiplier to 5x before. It's not easy as shots into that area can dribble SDTM or into the slings for a power drain. I should practice that more, usually I wait for 2x and then try to score.

#8463 6 years ago

Wow! Had the pleasure of getting my Pinside password reset and being locked out for 4 days. I was having panic attacks! lol Get back on to see 100 Batman posts I thought Lyman made the machines levitate with new code. lol Anyway, though I would at least close my previous "Node Board 24 not found" issue with the group if anyone has future issues. Doc was correct. I emailed Chas and he sent me out a complete new TV assembly which does have a new revision part number as they "where having issues with the old one". Previous TV was #509-1002-00A 12/12/16 build. New TV installed and good as new. Been Loving the new code and working on some Star Wars Mod Couple improvements to release today. Love or hate Stern I must applaud the support they have shown me with these minor game issues. Especially Chas.

#8464 6 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

Remember you need to hit the atomic pile too. Good luck exploiting this is all I’ll say. Haha

#8465 6 years ago

For any Bat-Fans that also share a love for the Jedi I thought I would show off a few new Star Wars mods we are starting to roll out. Batman has a few things yet to come.... The Star Wars "Death Star Slam" button and the "Satellite Reflector" mods are now done!

The Mod Couple

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 4.32.56 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-02-02 at 4.32.56 PM (resized).png

IMG_0393 (resized).jpgIMG_0393 (resized).jpg

#8466 6 years ago

20180202_174520 (resized).jpg20180202_174520 (resized).jpg

20180202_174554 (resized).jpg20180202_174554 (resized).jpg

20180202_174548 (resized).jpg20180202_174548 (resized).jpg

#8467 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Remember you need to hit the atomic pile too. Good luck exploiting this is all I’ll say. Haha

Exactly-
Not an exploit whatsoever.

#8468 6 years ago

I set my locks on medium so its harder to get the multiplier very high.

#8469 6 years ago

Anyone run into an issue on the .87 update? I plug my stick in turn the game on and hit select for .87 it goes to the next screen pictured below normally I hit select one more time and the update starts but the select button does nothing when I push it.

EFECD368-9A2C-48F1-8ACB-FC8DD240B309 (resized).jpegEFECD368-9A2C-48F1-8ACB-FC8DD240B309 (resized).jpeg

#8470 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Anyone run into an issue on the .87 update? I plug my stick in turn the game on and hit select for .87 it goes to the next screen pictured below normally I hit select one more time and the update starts but the select button does nothing when I push it.

My update was super slow, but worked fine.

#8471 6 years ago

I had a similar freeze during my 0.86 update. I just turned the machine off and started the process again and it worked. Had no issues with the 0.87 update.

#8472 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Checked out Batusi last night hitting the targets by hand with the glass off. Very cool color changing effects with the inserts. Little disappointed with the LCD. All I kept seeing was Robin sitting in the Batmobile snapping his fingers. I didn't see Batman "Batusi" one time unless I somehow missed it. This mode is very difficult to get to for even an average player. You have to defeat one minor villain for each Season. I looked in the menu for a setting to make the mode a little easier to get but didn't find anything.

#8473 6 years ago

I did as well. Did you notice this on the code download page?

"Note: It has come to our attention that some customers using Windows 7 have had difficulty extracting the latest Batman code release. The native extractor in Windows 7 has difficulty dealing with the file size on certain Windows 7 machines.

Please download the free open source archive extractor. 7-Zip from this link http://www.7-zip.org/ and install before unzipping the game code ***"

Once I extracted the files using that program, the update worked fine

#8474 6 years ago

This happened to me once on my KISS and I just used another USB and it was fine after that.

#8475 6 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

"Note: It has come to our attention that some customers using Windows 7 have had difficulty extracting the latest Batman code release. The native extractor in Windows 7 has difficulty dealing with the file size on certain Windows 7 machines.
Please download the free open source archive extractor. 7-Zip from this link http://www.7-zip.org/ and install before unzipping the game code ***"

Good catch I didn’t see that note, I will try that.. thanks

7D15D3AA-22DF-41C1-A30F-BC5098FA1F7C (resized).jpeg7D15D3AA-22DF-41C1-A30F-BC5098FA1F7C (resized).jpeg

#8476 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Checked out Batusi last night hitting the targets by hand with the glass off. Very cool color changing effects with the inserts. Little disappointed with the LCD. All I kept seeing was Robin sitting in the Batmobile snapping his fingers. I didn't see Batman "Batusi" one time unless I somehow missed it.

Clips from Batusi mode are from the first Batman episode. Batman goes into the go go club and does the Batusi with Jill St John. You do end up seeing some of his dancing in the clips. Robin had to wait in the batmobile because he wasn't old enough to go in the club so thats why that clip was there.

In one of the King Tut episodes Batman does some crazy dancing as well. He's pretending he went insane from Tut's Egyptian peeble torture and "dance fights" the Batusi to take out Tut's henchman.

#8477 6 years ago

Are the season lights suppose to light up mine are all off

#8478 6 years ago
Quoted from Georgeh:

Are the season lights suppose to light up mine are all off

Only if you defeat a minor villain in that season

#8479 6 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

Only if you defeat a minor villain in that season

Thanks had no idea

#8480 6 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

Thanks! I just came looking to see if anyone else was having issues. I thought my download was corrupt and downloaded the whole file again and had the same issue. I will try this fix.

#8481 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeWellSpent:

Thanks! I just came looking to see if anyone else was having issues. I thought my download was corrupt and downloaded the whole file again and had the same issue. I will try this fix.

I tried downloading it twice onto different usb's before I came across that. I will use that program to extract future releases to be on the safe side.

#8482 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Find an SLE owner who wants wants to sell it to you. The SLE owners got all 3 versions of the translite.

Well, this option seems simple! Any SLE owners have one to sell?

#8483 6 years ago

Just tilted and after the regular tilt sound effect, the call out was Catwoman in a sultry voice "Ohh, you're so strong and forceful Batman". (Which is apparently s2e34). Brilliant!

I've just installed .87, from .85. Seems the sound is a bit better balanced. Heaps of new custom call outs.

It just keeps getting better. It's straight up fun - something I can't say for any onther game . It's like the complete b66 series bought to life as a pinball machine. You're playing the series.

#8484 6 years ago

And just when I thought I had a chance of getting some good scores this comes across my FB feed:

IMG_0327 (resized).JPGIMG_0327 (resized).JPG

#8485 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just tilted and after the regular tilt sound effect, the call out was Catwoman in a sultry voice "Ohh, you're so strong and forceful Batman". (Which is apparently s2e34). Brilliant!
I've just installed .87, from .85. Seems the sound is a bit better balanced. Heaps of new custom call outs.
It just keeps getting better. It's straight up fun - something I can't say for any onther game . It's like the complete b66 series bought to life as a pinball machine. You're playing the series.

haha...awesome...I'll want to keep tilting all the time though

#8486 6 years ago

Whaaaa tha heck is up with that score, that's huge and here is me with a 6 billion GC walking around with my chest all puffed out and then I see this lol

Thanks Sheats !

#8487 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

And just when I thought I had a chance of getting some good scores this comes across my FB feed:

WHAT!!!! good grief..I think we should impose a score showing ban here!!!!

#8488 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Couldn't agree more.....this thing is really special!!!

#8489 6 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

haha...awesome...I'll want to keep tilting all the time though

Seems to vary though, sometimes there's no callout at all.

#8490 6 years ago

I just can't help going back to the name of the TV "Villain Vision"....if Lyman finds a way for any type of interaction there, this will only further cement this as one of the most amazing/ innovative machines..period.

#8491 6 years ago

Never thought that there would be a game that would top my list above Capcom Kingpin (played, but never owned one), but this is it.

This is a truly special game, and there is so much still to come. I cannot stop pressing the start button and by playing you miss out on so much with what is going on with the screen etc..

From unboxing couldn't see the game coming together like it has now - especially the turntable - such a unique feature.

#8492 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

WHAT!!!! good grief..I think we should impose a score showing ban here!!!!

I know, kind of depressing. But at least it's Elwin's score, and he's play testing for Lyman. Cant get better feedback on gameplay.

#8493 6 years ago
Quoted from 82Trooper:

Well, this option seems simple! Any SLE owners have one to sell?

And if there are 2 of you, please sell one to me after 82Trooper gets his. I'm still mad they swindled us out of batgirl on our Premium side art!

#8494 6 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

And if there are 2 of you, please sell one to me after 82Trooper gets his. I'm still mad they swindled us out of batgirl on our Premium side art!

Most will probably disagree but as an LE owner I actually would have preferred Batman and Robin on the backbox instead of Batgirl. LE's have Batgirl on the backbox, on the translite, and on the playfield on the left side. A little too much Batgirl considering she isn't really in the game (so far). Plus the cab side art is just villains. So in my opinion having Batman and Robin on the backbox would have been a little better balanced for the LE's.

#8495 6 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

Never thought that there would be a game that would top my list above Capcom Kingpin (played, but never owned one)

Yeah? What did you like about Kingpin so much? Interested to know .. Aside from it being rare ...

Disclaimer: I’ve played one and didn’t think it was that great. Hey, ok for $4000 maybe like a Pinball Magic. Mind you, none of the Capcom games do much for me.

rd

#8496 6 years ago

docquest I agree with you kinda. You feel like you have too much batgirl & I feel we Premiums have not enough. Balance works for me. If she was on the translight or backbox I'd be fine. But we got none. So maybe you & I need to trade backboxes I guess

Or maybe there are multiple SLE owners who don't need that translight with batgirl. Unfortunately for us, SLE owners aren't likely looking to recoup any funds by selling one haha.

#8497 6 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

docquest I agree with you kinda. You feel like you have too much batgirl & I feel we Premiums have not enough. Balance works for me. If she was on the translight or backbox I'd be fine. But we got none. So maybe you & I need to trade backboxes I guess
Or maybe there are multiple SLE owners who don't need that translight with batgirl. Unfortunately for us, SLE owners aren't likely looking to recoup any funds by selling one haha.

Well if its Batgirl you want why not go all the way with this Stern translite! Before you ask, I found it on the web and have NO idea where to get it! Someone in CO was making alternates and selling them on Ebay for awhile but haven't looked in a long time. Its a Long shot but Marco has the LE translite listed with a part number on there site but it says out of stock. As they are the distributor you never know, they might be able to order one???

Link to Marco page:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/830-5210-00

Batman-66-Pinball-Machine-Alternative-Translite-crazy (resized).jpgBatman-66-Pinball-Machine-Alternative-Translite-crazy (resized).jpg

#8498 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It’s like if Mike Tyson was fighting an infant.

#8499 6 years ago

This is my next pinball machine. I don't know why their is such hate towards this game. I can't walk by one and NOT play it. Besides Ghost busters, this is my better half, this is her go to game. If anyone doesn't want their machine anymore, hit me up.

#8500 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yeah? What did you like about Kingpin so much? Interested to know .. Aside from it being rare ...
Disclaimer: I’ve played one and didn’t think it was that great. Hey, ok for $4000 maybe like a Pinball Magic. Mind you, none of the Capcom games do much for me.
rd

Ultimate theme for me, Mark Ritchie is one of my favourite designers, just really like the overall package. Cool feature with the dying flippers and great call outs. Game was never finished, could have been much better

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
11,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 34.99
Pinball Machine
Almighty Mods
Pinball Machine
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/170 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.