PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 373.
#9601 5 years ago
Quoted from cadmium:

I'm thrilled with the continued development but seems like 0.90 is still a long way from 1.00.

Probably because it is, looking back at all the previous updates, 90% of them Lyman has bumped the code revision up by 0.01 or 0.02, only twice has it ever jumped 0.3 to 0.5 and those where the BIG content and mode (channel changing, minor villians, cliffhangers etc) updates we got.

So we could have anywhere between 10 or 5 major updates left (if he continues the 0.01 to 0.02 trend) before the game is feature complete. And we all know Lyman doesn’t stop there he will be tweaking modes/rules and doing bug fixes long after that especially as he has one at home and in the office like TWD.

#9602 5 years ago

I was expecting more minor villains too, but I'm very happy with additional major villain content. I wonder if Lyman is adding the additional video content as it becomes ready and available from whoever at Stern is working on the video segments? Hopefully he has some help there, if nowhere else.

#9603 5 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Are there known problems with installing a shaker motor in this game ? I understood from a reseller that stern advised not too

Old news. When Spike first came out, third party shaker motors were causing a problem and Stern issued a SB warning not to use them. The Pinball life one works fine. Just make sure you order the one specifically for Spike games.

#9604 5 years ago

Is it just me or does the mystery video seem much more fluid as well as the game and video flow seems to be greatly improved by the node update. I feel like the videos react alot better. I remember during multivall many times the screen would lag. Seems all cleaned up

#9605 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Is it just me or does the mystery video seem much more fluid as well as the game and video flow seems to be greatly improved by the node update. I feel like the videos react alot better. I remember during multivall many times the screen would lag. Seems all cleaned up

Pretty sure that Stern said the Node update was to better address and stream line Node communication.

What worries me is in relation to what Doc said above about getting the mini lcd to play clips to randomly taunt the player is more difficult than originally thought/not going to happen.

Firstly that sucks as it was one of the features that sold me on the whole turntable mech and the game and secondly my son has £5 apps that are able to do this, just how under powdered is Spike?

#9606 5 years ago

Turntable Fixed!!!!

This was a tough one. Turntable initially wouldn't rotate to 3rd position. Then got stuck completely. Then would go to 2nd position but not to 1st position. 2 screws were missing where tge bushing notch is, so it would block it.

Updated Code, and jailed several minor villians.

Today was a good day.

#9607 5 years ago
Quoted from Pfunk237:

Turntable Fixed!!!!
This was a tough one. Turntable initially wouldn't rotate to 3rd position. Then got stuck completely. Then would go to 2nd position but not to 1st position. 2 screws were missing where tge bushing notch is, so it would block it.
Updated Code, and jailed several minor villians.
Today was a good day.

Great news glad to see you got your game back up and running and just in time for the new code! Enjoy!

#9608 5 years ago

Surfin Batman and Joker Mode has some bitchin surf music-

#9609 5 years ago
Quoted from cadmium:

I'm happy to see progress but surprised it's here instead of finishing some more of the minor villains. I'm thrilled with the continued development but seems like 0.90 is still a long way from 1.00.

Adding major villian modes specific to Season 3 is a pleasant surprise and the most logical way to add Batgirl to the game in a significant way. It's actually a lot to add in a .02 release - a method to handle more than one episode per major villian along with the work required to edit/choreograph the episode play. Who knows if we will see more than two episodes per major villian, but the architecture is now there to handle it.

This is another Lyman surprise. Everyone expects more minor villian modes - they have obvious placeholders. But did anyone think two months ago that the game would have additional episodes for the big four? I certainly didn't.

Now the question is "to what end?"
a) Add Batgirl to the game consistent with the series (e.g. Related to Season 3 only)
b) add another requirement to get to some "super wizard mode"? (e.g. Complete all episodes for all villians as opposed to one minor villian per season)
c) just to add variety to game play
d) something else
e) all of the above

If you look at what has been added in each release, there is clearly a lot more that will be added to the game in the "last" .10 of code. Some of that will be obvious, like adding the missing minor villian modes. Maybe we'll see Villian Vision used for villians to taunt players. Maybe we'll another non-episode centric mode like Bat Turn (like a wall-climb mode showcasing the cameo window guest stars or some sort of Robin "Holy" whatever mode). There will certainly be tweaking and bug fixes and maybe more gameplay/video/cliffhangers in the new major villian episodes.

I'm convinced that there is going to be a lot more packed into the "feature complete" 1.0 version of code than any of us are expecting. Almost every release has provided a pleasant surprise from Lyman and the software team.

And George is keeping management's promise made at Expo 2016 about the game, despite all the skeptics and naysayers (and giving him a pass on the "every two weeks" comment). We already know that this game has/will have the best theme integration of any game in the LCD era. It is now abundantly clear that Stern will absolutely reward the early adopters for their support, patience and faith by making Batman a true showcase game.

#9610 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Adding major villian modes specific to Season 3 is a pleasant surprise and the most logical way to add Batgirl to the game in a significant way. It's actually a lot to add in a .02 release - a method to handle more than one episode per major villian along with the work required to edit/choreograph the episode play. Who knows if we will see more than two episodes per major villian, but the architecture is now there to handle it.
This is another Lyman surprise. Everyone expects more minor villian modes - they have obvious placeholders. But did anyone think two months ago that the game would have additional episodes for the big four? I certainly didn't.
Now the question is "to what end?"
a) Add Batgirl to the game consistent with the series (e.g. Related to Season 3 only)
b) add another requirement to get to some "super wizard mode"? (e.g. Complete all episodes for all villians as opposed to one minor villian per season)
c) just to add variety to game play
d) something else
e) all of the above
If you look at what has been added in each release, there is clearly a lot more that will be added to the game in the "last" .10 of code. Some of that will be obvious, like adding the missing minor villian modes. Maybe we'll see Villian Vision used for villians to taunt players. Maybe we'll another non-episode centric mode like Bat Turn (like a wall-climb mode showcasing the cameo window guest stars or some sort of Robin "Holy" whatever mode). There will certainly be tweaking and bug fixes and maybe more gameplay/video/cliffhangers in the new major villian episodes.
I'm convinced that there is going to be a lot more packed into the "feature complete" 1.0 version of code than any of us are expecting. Almost every release has provided a pleasant surprise from Lyman and the software team.
And George is keeping management's promise made at Expo 2016 about the game, despite all the skeptics and naysayers (and giving him a pass on the "every two weeks" comment). We already know that this game has/will have the best theme integration of any game in the LCD era. It is now abundantly clear that Stern will absolutely reward the early adopters for their support, patience and faith by making Batman a true showcase game.

Well stated on all counts. Can't wait to get back into the Country Tuesday and load it up!!!!

#9611 5 years ago

Just had a magical 5 ball game with the glass on! Had a great Batusi with multipliers stacked. Will probably be a looong time before this happens again (if ever). New major villain episodes are a blast!

IMAG0839 (resized).jpgIMAG0839 (resized).jpg

#9612 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

What worries me is in relation to what Doc said above about getting the mini lcd to play clips to randomly taunt the player is more difficult than originally thought/not going to happen.

I wonder if this is more of a logic issue rather than the CPU being under powered. When do you put video on the TV? You can only do that when game play doesn't require the turntable to be in one of the other two positions. And maybe the logic switch to "play an episode" shows the TV section less often than originally planned.

I would love to see the original concept for Villian Vision implemented. But I have a hard time envisioning how that works with current game play. Maybe we see something like "show villian taunting you after an outlane drain or missing a key shot before a timer expires" rather than some sort of constant taunting?

#9613 5 years ago

I'm hesitant to suggest anything, for fear it could be interpreted as not-appreciative as what is there already, which is absolutely not the case, but I'd love if we had a few non-Villain modes like Bat Turn. No idea if its in Lyman's road map or not, but he did surprise us with Bat Turn.

#9614 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I wonder if this is more of a logic issue rather than the CPU being under powered. When do you put video on the TV? You can only do that when game play doesn't require the turntable to be in one of the other two positions. And maybe the logic switch to "play an episode" shows the TV section less often than originally planned.
I would love to see the original concept for Villian Vision implemented. But I have a hard time envisioning how that works with current game play. Maybe we see something like "show villian taunting you after an outlane drain or missing a key shot before a timer expires" rather than some sort of constant taunting?

A mode similar to Cherry Bomb multiball in GOTG (complete 4 main modes and it’s lit at the scoop) could solve that problem, once you complete so many Villain modes it could be come active, locking in the tv side of the turntable (really need to use that mini lcd more otherwise its a waste) and it could use footage of all the main villains fighting batman & robin and the taunts could be specific to that mode, I’d certainly dig a mode where the villains taunt every missed/unlit shot, drain, timer expiring and react nervously like in the show when B&R thwart their plans with every lit shot made.

I’d also like a HOLY...... mode, I know we have Egghead who’s mode is switch centred but a HOLY mode would be a blast and pretty funny - maybe implement it using a midnight madness approach!?

And I love your idea of the Batclimb mode, maybe lyman could add that to midnight madness and you either get HOLY or BatClimb might as well have another mode choice

#9615 5 years ago

villain vision could work in multi ball.

#9616 5 years ago

This game is certainly Lyman's Pinball Opus. He wanted to do something big with it, and is almost there. It's been a huge amount of time and work. I wonder if a project like this could ever happen again. It is a new standard that future games will be compared against.

#9617 5 years ago

When I start a game and have the 4 major villains, I've noticed that my Joker isn't completely responsive when I hit it. Sometimes it counts as a hit, but there are times when I hit it directly in the middle with a forceful ball and it doesn't register the hit. Any ideas on what that might be and what I could do to fix it? Thanks ahead of time!

#9618 5 years ago
Quoted from legionsoup:

When I start a game and have the 4 major villains, I've noticed that my Joker isn't completely responsive when I hit it. Sometimes it counts as a hit, but there are times when I hit it directly in the middle with a forceful ball and it doesn't register the hit. Any ideas on what that might be and what I could do to fix it? Thanks ahead of time!

Is it only at the start of a game or at any point during the game? If the latter, it's possible the Joker targets have gotten bent/stuck. Some have put a piece of foam behind them or just bent the target(s) forward.

#9619 5 years ago

@legiansoup: your targets will indeed be stuck on their own bracket

Just discovered that you can hit up the playfield multiplier to 5x!

30233099_10217259697950688_1839034722_o (resized).jpg30233099_10217259697950688_1839034722_o (resized).jpg

#9620 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I have a theory.
I don't think Stern have the rights to use Burgess Meredith voice. So all the other voices are in the game except the Penguin, or am I wrong?
Neil.

I haven't updated my machine to 0.90 yet, but in 0.88 I'm pretty sure it's Burgess Meredith's voice with the callout about the Penguin Magnet during the third round of the Penguin mode.

#9621 5 years ago
Quoted from JefeJet:

I haven't updated my machine to 0.90 yet, but in 0.88 I'm pretty sure it's Burgess Meredith's voice with the callout about the Penguin Magnet during the third round of the Penguin mode.

Yes. And there is some Penguin dialogue in the new episode as well.

#9622 5 years ago

The music is perfect for Ertha Kitt’s Catwoman. The Penguin / Batgirl music is just...confusing. Are these original Nelson Riddle or Billy May arrangements or did Stern commission them for the game?

#9623 5 years ago

Don’t forget the crane!!
I’m still hopeful there’s a dedicated mode coming strictly involving the crane.

#9624 5 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

The music is perfect for Ertha Kitt’s Catwoman. The Penguin / Batgirl music is just...confusing. Are these original Nelson Riddle or Billy May arrangements or did Stern commission them for the game?

They certainly aren't by Riddle or May.

To call the music for the Batgirl Penguin mode "confusing" is kind. I thought it sounded like something from "Bewitched". I don't get what Stern was going for. But replacing it is pretty far down my list of things I'd like to see done.

#9625 5 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Don’t forget the crane!!
I’m still hopeful there’s a dedicated mode coming strictly involving the crane.

How would that be different from the Penguin modes?

#9626 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I don’t know, but it needs to be used for more than it is now. It’s second only to the mini lcd in being underutilized.

#9627 5 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I don’t know, but it needs to be used for more than it is now. It’s second only to the mini lcd in being underutilized.

I guess it could be used as an obstacle to make the cat ramps more challenging in a Catwoman mode.

#9628 5 years ago

This game is a blast. Lyman is definitely the man.

#9629 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I could see a mode where the crane is constantly roving, not stopping, and you have to hit it a few times. Probably only need one extra mode.

#9630 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Is it only at the start of a game or at any point during the game? If the latter, it's possible the Joker targets have gotten bent/stuck. Some have put a piece of foam behind them or just bent the target(s) forward.

I believe it's at any point. I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the fast feedback, guys!

#9631 5 years ago

Had the honor and privilege to meet with Lyman today at the MGC show. Shook his hand and Sincerely thanked him for not only creating but also sticking with this Remarkable creation and childhood dream machine. I reminded him he has So many fans supporting and praising his incredable work on this title which he smiled and appreciated. He acknowledged this title was personal for him also but had high hopes of finishing it soon. Personally I begged him to Take His Time and continue to only dole out .001 updates for as Long as he can! He very politely laughed and reminded us All that he Will complete this masterpiece and hopes we enjoy it for a very long time. He was kind enough to share a personal autograph for myself and mama Mod Couple and our day was complete! What a great and Talented guy!!!

#9632 5 years ago

Joker episodes are (currently) different from one another. Penguin seems to be as well. None of them seem to currently have as many continuations as the previously existing modes.

That said, it gives a great glimpse into the depth of asset usage and fun factor available here. Great work and I can't wait to see where it lands.

For those on .88, this is mostly a "more of the same" update with some new content but nothing really new gameplay wise.

#9633 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Had the honor and privilege to meet with Lyman today at the MGC show. Shook his hand and Sincerely thanked him for not only creating but also sticking with this Remarkable creation and childhood dream machine. I reminded him he has So many fans supporting and praising his incredable work on this title which he smiled and appreciated. He acknowledged this title was personal for him also but had high hopes of finishing it soon. Personally I begged him to Take His Time and continue to only dole out .001 updates for as Long as he can! He very politely laughed and reminded us All that he Will complete this masterpiece and hopes we enjoy it for a very long time. He was kind enough to share a personal autograph for myself and mama Mod Couple and our day was complete! What a great and Talented guy!!!

Huge!!!...congrats....

#9634 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Huge!!!...congrats....

Seriously congrats to all of Us for sticking with this pin and Believing it would become a collectable and masterpiece. I realize I have a vested interest in this title thanks Sincerely to Many of you but toys aside this game is Truly amazing! We like all of the games in our home collection but we Love Batman! While I had Nowhere near the wait most of you early adopters faced buying Much later myself this truly was one of the best gambles I ever took riding Primarily on the trust and belief of this Bat-Club forum and it's followers. Fact! Probably the only sad thing I can say is for anyone looking for an LE or SLE I suspect opportunities in the future will be Very minimal at best to find one. This title will most Certainly remain with my wife and I for as long as we are on the hobby.

#9635 5 years ago

Does the code update v.90 take up less space than .88, with one less file, or am I missing something?

#9636 5 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

It’s second only to the mini lcd in being underutilized.

You know, now that I've thought about a bit, there are actually three underutilized toys: Playfield TV, Crane, & Topper Batsignal.

Still, the game rocks so far. Maybe less is more, or perhaps Lyman is waiting until the end to crank those babies up and overload our senses.

#9637 5 years ago
Quoted from taz:

You know, now that I've thought about a bit, there are actually three underutilized toys: Playfield TV, Crane, & Topper Batsignal.
Still, the game rocks so far. Maybe less is more, or perhaps Lyman is waiting until the end to crank those babies up and overload our senses.

I think the bat signal topper from Stern gets used a lot during game play. It lights up at the start of each game, for each major villain start, villain escape, and bat turn mode. Not sure how it could be more interactive than it already is.

I agree the crane could use some more variety on how it moves. The same crane in BDK has a few different ways it moves depending on the mode you are in.

The mini LCD will probably get more interactive once they figure out the best way to use it.

#9638 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think the bat signal topper from Stern gets used a lot during game play. It lights up at the start of each game, for each major villain start, villain escape, and bat turn mode. Not sure how it could be more interactive than it already is.
I agree the crane could use some more variety on how it moves. The same crane in BDK has a few different ways it moves depending on the mode you are in.
The mini LCD will probably get more interactive once they figure out the best way to use it.

A sweeping mode would be great, continuous fluid movement and in set mode see how many times you can hit it. Each hit adds a ball maybe and have a crane hit champion.

#9639 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Quoted from Robertstone0407:

A sweeping mode would be great, continuous fluid movement and in set mode see how many times you can hit it. Each hit adds a ball maybe and have a crane hit champion.

BDK has multiple levels of behaviour for the crane, I really hope Lyman brings these into BM66 as the later crane modes where a lot of fun on my BDK.

BDK (credit to Dan on Pinballinfo)

1st stage of Scarecrow, you have to hit the crane in all 5 rest positions – 200k per hit, 750k for completing, and starts Scarecrow Multiball.

2nd stage of Scarecrow the crane moves
continuously from left to right and back again.

3rd stage of Scarecrow moves the crane from left to right and back again, but also the underlying inserts wander from left to right and back again. Here you have
to try to hit the crane ball when it’s over the lit insert.

4th stage of Scarecrow is again like the first stage. Once the last hit is landed, Scarecrow Multiball starts. Now the crane stops over a yellow insert for 5 sec. After 5 sec, it travels to another point. If you get all 5 Jackpots, the Scarecrow hole lights for Super Jackpot (the total of all previous Jackpots) After a Super Jackpot, the normal jackpots increase by 25k and it starts over.

#9640 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Yes. And there is some Penguin dialogue in the new episode as well.

I don't hear him say anything but see that there are alot of other dialogue in the code.

#9641 5 years ago

So while playing my premium today, the ball got stuck on the gap between the turntable and the play field. I know there has been discussion about "leveling" the turntable,...but I am not sure that is my problem. When I lifted the play field to investigate, the entire turntable seems to wobble in the brackets. Here are 2 short videos of the top and bottom....

Any ideas how to remedy this?

#9642 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I don't hear him say anything but see that there are alot of other dialogue in the code.

Here's one! There's another but it's much shorter in dialogue.

#9643 5 years ago
Quoted from 82Trooper:

So while playing my premium today, the ball got stuck on the gap between the turntable and the play field. I know there has been discussion about "leveling" the turntable,...but I am not sure that is my problem. When I lifted the play field to investigate, the entire turntable seems to wobble in the brackets. Here are 2 short videos of the top and bottom....
» YouTube video
» YouTube video
Any ideas how to remedy this?

Here's the one I had

My playfield got replaced due to another issue and the new one was fine. I tried adjusting it but that never worked. Just feels really loose in the frame. I'd give stern a call or your Distro.

#9644 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Here's one! There's another but it's much shorter in dialogue.
» YouTube video

Looks like Stern have complete access to the licence which is brilliant, Lyman will add more callouts and more cheography on the way up to v1.0 and I’m just he will tweak and add to it after v1.0 in bug fix drops just like he did with MET & TWD.

#9645 5 years ago

ok ok the penguin is in.

Neil.

#9646 5 years ago

yep, was relieved to hear Penguin dialogue when you capture him in the new episode content. Right now, he is represented the least of all the villains with screen time / dialogue. Maybe Lyman has something up his sleeve more Penguin focused with the crane since that's his area on the playfield/mech.

Possible bugs:
Noticed that the jail doors closing, slam effect, was missing. Didn't have chance to try it on all villains, or old vs new episode content, but I didn't hear the door slam anymore.
After changing episode selection before ball 1, Holding in left flipper for super skill shot was not turning the arrow inserts yellow. They remained the default villain related color. The ball would go all the way around the orbit but the arrows didn't indicate super skill shot was in effect.

#9647 5 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Possible bugs:
Noticed that the jail doors closing, slam effect, was missing.

I had noticed this in 0.88 as well. I know it was silent during one of the minor villians.

#9648 5 years ago

Hi, I'm new to this thread as I am giving serious consideration to buying a NIB Batman 66 Premium now that JJP is having issues with Pirates.

Care to share any recommendations? Is the play on the Premium the same as the higher end versions? Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Jim

#9649 5 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

yep, was relieved to hear Penguin dialogue when you capture him in the new episode content. Right now, he is represented the least of all the villains with screen time / dialogue. Maybe Lyman has something up his sleeve more Penguin focused with the crane since that's his area on the playfield/mech.
Possible bugs:
Noticed that the jail doors closing, slam effect, was missing. Didn't have chance to try it on all villains, or old vs new episode content, but I didn't hear the door slam anymore.
After changing episode selection before ball 1, Holding in left flipper for super skill shot was not turning the arrow inserts yellow. They remained the default villain related color. The ball would go all the way around the orbit but the arrows didn't indicate super skill shot was in effect.

Super skill shot on ball 1 is never yellow, it flashes the villain colors to start the batphone hurry up immediately if you make a shot

#9650 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Super skill shot on ball 1 is never yellow, it flashes the villain colors to start the batphone hurry up immediately if you make a shot

Good to know! Thanks David

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Backbox
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 26.50
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/193 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.