PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #366 Adding the Batsignal to LE Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #402 Very detailed review Posted by MT45 (7 years ago)

Post #457 DocQuests Helicopter comparison. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #463 Docquest's vehicle comparison Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #501 Version 0.65 Code released Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #564 Docquest's helicopter install. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1159 Adjusting the Magnet Posted by PiperPinball (7 years ago)

Post #1234 Helicopter attachment. Posted by docquest (7 years ago)

Post #1314 Photos of Episode 111 Machine Posted by iceman44 (7 years ago)

Post #1322 Version 0.68 Code released Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolls-royce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2001 6 years ago

A little help here fellas,

I bought my L.E. a few days ago, and I did the update, but I have a question please...In the "Villain Vision" screen I just see the green Batman logo all the time, the Bat-Phone and in the multiball the Ouch! Pow! Sock! And nothing else, should I be able to see villains too? Thanks.

#2003 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Villain Vision is quite villain-free at the moment. I assume it will have them talking to you over the TV eventually. But we're only 2/3 or the way to release-level code, so tons of stuff just isn't there.

Excellent, thank you for your help and fast response Vireland!

Regards

1 week later
#2117 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Put in a bunch of mods I picked up at TPF last week. Mezelmods backboard building and Gotham city sign.

Oh wow! Docquest to be honest....I saw all the pics that you posted about 10 times each of them! Amazing!, all of them are very very nice, the colors, the toys, the start button, the lights, the Batphone and the Shakespeare simply incredible Docquest. I would like to add to mine all the toys like you did.

Two thumbs up, and thank you for sharing all the upgrades!
Regards

#2222 6 years ago

Cadmium that's a very nice card, to be honest...probably one of the best. Thank you for sharing with us, and as Thundergod76 said "Welcome to the club!"

Regards

1 week later
#2278 6 years ago

To be honest, I still have not been able to catch all four of them. Today, I even put five balls and I tried all day and I could only the same 2 that I could catch before with three balls ... very hard!

With Kiss whenever I play, always a Love Gun no matter what, or a Demon Multiball, with Batman barely a couple of Multiballs weekly playing almost every day for the last month (since we bought it). Anyway my son and my wife we're very happy with our Batman of course, and we hope that soon we have the new code.

Regards fellas

#2281 6 years ago

Thanks for the tip Vireland, I will try with that option tomorrow night and see how's like that then, hopefully It will be our 1st time catching them all.

Regards!

1 week later
#2332 6 years ago

That's excellent Squizz, very nice! Congratulations and enjoy!

Regards

#2355 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I like this. Will probably set mine for Yes.
Bat Turn is appreciated. Nice to see the game get deeper in an unanticipated way.

I was thinking the same lol....

#2366 6 years ago

Has anyone had trouble downloading the latest update? I have tried 5 times to download the update and it always stops at 98% and it says that the download was interupted.

#2370 6 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

No. All good first try.

Lol thanks Pauloz, my name is Paulo btw.

#2380 6 years ago

I appreciate your response Taz, I will try again in the afternoon.

Regards

2 weeks later
#2530 6 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Just wanted to share some pics of my game. I'm a premium owner. Arrived last week. Quite a milestone for me for many reasons.
Really looking forward to the code evolution on this game. As others have said above, the sound package, layout, lcd graphics, artwork, toys are all top notch. Very exciting.

Excellent applejuice, welcome to the club and congratulations! For me, this Pinball in my place is besides happiness a huge privilege as well. I'm very happy for you, this game makes my Son, my Wife and me very very happy!

Enjoy and regards!

Paulo JC

1 week later
#2587 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I approve of the new code.
Give Lyman another 3-5 months and watch sales of the premium pick up.

Congratulations for that Billion.6 Trekkie1978....very nice score.

My son and me reached 400 Million playing for the past 3 hours, I must say that the new videos with the Riddler and Joker put a smile in both of our faces. I'm very grateful with this new code, also the phrases..."To the Bat-Pole", The Joker laughing with that melting statue, Riddler laughing too, and I don't know if this one is new but in the Mistery we got a Multiball on the spot....as I say I don't know if that was from before.

Once again, I'm totally happy with this Pinball purchase, recommended 100% IMO.

Regards fellas and enjoy!

#2634 6 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

The missus made me this Bat-acular cake for my birthday...

Amazing! Extremely nice cake melumga! Welcome to the 40th level too lol (I'm 43 now).

Regards

#2667 6 years ago

My 1st Pinball machine "KISS L.E." February,14/17
My 2nd Pinball machine "Batman L.E."March,6/17
My 3rd Pinball machine...will be Star Wars with "The Empire Strikes Back" art.
My 4th....I have no idea and I have space for just 1 more.

Regards fellas.

#2669 6 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

You can always find room for one more. I only had room for 3.

Hahaha .....I wish that I can have 17 just like you lol! (Btw, I wrote you before that my name is Paulo too)

Regards

#2671 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

At first I had room for 1. Then we moved things around and turned the game sideways, so we could fit 2. Then we moved some more stuff and rented a storage locker and made room for 4. Then finally squeezed in 5.
Then I bought a new house. lol.

Haha...I think that will happen here too. You just convinced me fellas lol.

Regards

1 week later
#2706 6 years ago

It is so relaxing when I come back to this thread...I've been in Star Wars for the past days and there's a lot of hate there, criticism, attacks, envy, lack of respect for personal taste or pov, low insults,etc.

Off course sometimes here it's like a multiball too, but the pics, the people proud of their new Batman66, sharing scores, new toys, positive comments about the last code are simply very nice things to read. My Family and me, we're completely happy with our Batman66 Pinball, I'm 100% proud to be owner of one.

Regards fellas, and thank you.

#2764 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Finally got around to adding some authentic tv music. Felt compelled to do this in honor of Adam's passing. Stern really cut the length of the attract music in the latest code unfortunately. I'm sure this can be incorporated into other aspects of the game. This was my first go around on BM66. More to tweak for sure.

I have the same 2 Pinballs that you have Thundergod76, and I just saw both of your videos and wow man! Amazing! How can I add songs to the Kiss one like you did please?

Thank you
Regards

1 week later
#2939 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Hi guys
I just installed 0.75
We're on something!
Question: 90% of time my magnet will not grab the ball on batphone calls. It's really annoying. Is it only on my game or futur code will resolve this?

In my game, It has to be exactly in the center/core/middle of the magnet to answer the Bat-Phone or Alfred will answer the call, I'm playing since February,15/17 and it is easier to aim now....but here is the same.

Code 0.75 for me was honesty a very positive change compared with the game 4 months ago.

Regards

#2997 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Not a lot to show.....here's the way I have it set now....beacon stays on in attract mode, turns off at the beginning of each game, then cycles on when Batphone triggered....very cool, as it catches your eye when "calling" BM...

Very Nice!!!!

Did you got the SP 49 or SP 48? What are the differences please if you know?

Regards and again....it looks absolutely very nice man!

#3001 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

The SP48 is plug and play for LE's only ( that's what I have)....the SP49 is designed for premiums, as it goes the full length of the backbox....think it might fit behind the topper for the premium, but not sure, as I don't have one.
Thanks!!! I think it really " finishes" the Batphone effect...catches your eye nicely, and a subtle enhancement to an already beautiful machine....

Excellent MK6PIN, thanks a lot for your response!

Regards

#3110 6 years ago

...while we have a new code, I will be playing Batman a lot as usual

Regards

#3113 6 years ago

Extremely nice RebelGuitars!

Regards

2 weeks later
#3404 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I was going to buy the Stern topper batsignal but have decided not to based on reading this type of feedback from you and others. I think I'm gonna try one of these and see how it looks:
amazon.com link »
Its only $17, 5" tall die cast metal, has a full 360 swivel plus up/down tilt. I'll try and modify the lens to be the TV style and see how it looks.

Doc, do you know if this one can be plugged to our Pins, or just has to be conected to the wall?

Regards
Paulo JC

#3406 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Runs on 3 AAA so it should be able to run off of 5v from the machine if you wired it that way.

Thank you Doc, I appreciate it.

Regards

#3473 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Well...no new code and no new ramp yet...but PDI rocks on this machine ( glass on in these pics)!!!...really like the purple underglow, and shiney batmobile ( kind of liked the blue windshield, so left it), a good BM66LE night....

Amazing! Very nice environment MK6PIN, that underglow and the Bat-signal wow man!

Regards

1 week later
#3662 6 years ago

I finally got my Bat-Signal today. I wasn't able to put it on top of my figures like I wanted to, and the reason is that the lens came inside full of glue and silicone around so it looks like truly vandalized by the Joker in a very nasty way! After 2 hours along with my Brother and my Son the best spot was pointing that frosted glass so you can't see that glue.

Off course I'm happy, but Stern should be more careful when assembling their products.

Regards

IMG_0785 (resized).JPGIMG_0785 (resized).JPG

IMG_0787 (resized).JPGIMG_0787 (resized).JPG

IMG_0793 (resized).JPGIMG_0793 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#3933 6 years ago

I have space for just 3 more Pins, the past friday I decided to cancel my SW L.E.(a week after my Brother cancelled his SW L.E.) and a week ago I ordered a Attack From Mars L.E. so the empty spot that was for my SW....it is just perfect for a Superman '78.

IMG_0845 (resized).JPGIMG_0845 (resized).JPG

IMG_0847 (resized).JPGIMG_0847 (resized).JPG

IMG_0849 (resized).JPGIMG_0849 (resized).JPG

#4039 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Double Penetration?
Odd choice for a pin?
rd

Too complicated to achieve a Multiball I guess...

Better a "Donald Pleasence" Pinball, with 2 topper options, Halloween or Escape From New York.

#4041 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

It'd be multi-ball by definition.
rd

Like a Demon Multiball and a Love Gun at the same time....can't wait to see the topper and I'm sure the art blades are mirrors.

#4068 6 years ago

Doc simply amazing! Thank you for everything, incredible pics!

#4135 6 years ago

As long as Stern does not fall in the same omen of Star Wars Episode 1(with their Star Wars(2017)... I'm pacient for my Batman 66 Code.

#4159 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

It is simple unbelievable that Stern don't communicate more with their customer base. Understandable 10 plus years ago but times have changed. They have time to write all sorts of junk on FB but they just can't give information on code updates which is what all their home use customers want.
Is it really too much? KISS was a fiasco but they might still be working on it..... why not tell us? And obviously BM66 - like others I suspect this game is going to be great and I kind of regret not buying an LE that came up local but the code stopped me.
Maybe with Zach joining, things will begin to change??!!

Agreed in the FB line. With the KISS comment, personally I must say that I love that Pinball, and I'm proud to have a beautiful red KISS L.E. close to my Batman66 L.E.

1 week later
#4345 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Homemade. If there was enough interest I could make some more. Its 2 pieces of painted plastic glued together with a small magnet on the back to hold it to the grill.

I'm interested off course, and my Brother too for his LE but we're in Canada Doc... we also wanted to say Yes to 2 signed Burt Ward cards, but didn't want to abuse your great faith!

Fair to ask you if you have PayPal for interested and International Batman66 members please Doc?

Regards
Paulo JC

#4363 6 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Trying to decide on coin bezel trim... choices are yellow, red or chrome. The carriage bolts are polished chrome. They don't really show up in the pic

When I saw your post, the first reaction was to relate it to the Batman utility belt...so, for me Yellow. If you don't want them or have a spare set exactly like those ones in yellow I'm in, just PM me please.

Regards.

#4374 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

There seems to be enough interest in the bat symbol speaker grill mod so I'll go ahead and order some parts to make more. Will probably take a week or two to get the laser cut plastics made. I will post on update when they are ready.

Thanks a lot Doc!

1 week later
#4588 6 years ago

I enjoy a lot the Bat-Turn, Multiballs, and because I'm still trying to catch them all 4 for me the game it is and will be an amazing game no matter what. Obviously I want the Villain vision and many more things working, but I guess that I just have to be patient.
Yesterday I installed the Mod crane and instead of the 2 minutes installation that they say...took me like 1.5 hour, all because of that electric cable in the ceiling of the crane. So, to avoid a big gap I cut some parts in the front and now looks very nice.

The past month I canceled a SWLE, ordered a AFMr green and fortunately arrived 2 days ago to my place, tomorrow it is my birthday so it will be a good night playing along with my Family before PPV Canelo vs. GGG.

Regards

IMG_1080 (resized).JPGIMG_1080 (resized).JPG

IMG_0230 (resized).JPGIMG_0230 (resized).JPG

#4599 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I got the crane mod second hand without instructions but haven't gotten around to installing it yet. Based on your recent experience with it, how would you recommend installing it?

Doc, I bought 2 cranes, 1 for my Brother's pin and the other for mine from Mezel-Mods with some KISS mods too (Fig 1), and to be honest the 3M that comes on top of the cranes are useless so I filled the top with UGlu(that clear crazy glue in tape).

When I tried to install it, the mod stopped about 1/2 of an inch behind instead of the "L" corners.(Fig 2)

I checked the reason and it was the electrical cables including 2 in diagonal(I was assuming that the Mod was made knowing that, but no. (Fig 3)

To be able to place it well, I had to cut the left top corner, front left corner, one of the diagonal in the same left side, and 2 cuts in the left bottom.

I told my Brother to wait till Sunday to see if his crane cables are same as mine, if he decides to cut the Mod I will post pics Doc.

The result (Fig.5)

Regards
Paulo JC

IMG_0257 (resized).PNGIMG_0257 (resized).PNG
IMG_0254 (resized).PNGIMG_0254 (resized).PNG
IMG_0256 (resized).PNGIMG_0256 (resized).PNG
IMG_0230 (resized).JPGIMG_0230 (resized).JPG

#4607 6 years ago

Wow Doc, amazing and detailed instructions, plus the pics...you're crane looks very very nice!

Thank you Doc
Regards

1 week later
#4736 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Since we are sitting around waiting for software to play Batman I have a question. Batman liked to label everything in the entire batcave as if he had a labelmaker addiction including the bat poles. What would happen if they accidentally went down the wrong pole??

Probably Alfred will throw them down another set of a Bat-Suit without the Cowl and a Robin one in case that they got mixed up.

1 week later
#4876 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I replaced the batmobile on my spinner with a different batmobile. My original batmobile was a flat black with black flames on it. The flames being black weren't really noticeable but I didnt like the flat black either.
My replacement batmobile was the exact same size, 80mm. But some hot wheels batmobiles are bigger. My batman66 bluray set came with a hot wheels made batmobile and its about 105mm. This website lists a bunch of hot wheels batmobiles. They all sorts of variations so you nned to measure the one you get to make sure it fits or not.
http://www.1966batmobile.com/hw.htm
My eaglemoss batmobile is about 120mm which is way too big. The 80mm size fits the existing spinner perfectly. You could go bigger and over hang it off the spinner but not by much before it would hit stuff. Might need to worry if ut would spin as well if ut got too heavy.
Hot wheels did have a 1:87 HO scale batmobile which should be smaller but I dont know how the detail looks compared to hot wheels version. Being smaller the spinner might spin differently than it does now.

Doc, which of the 3 Bat-Copters do you recommend please? I saw in your pic that all of them are very different not just in size but in color and the BatMan logo. I think that the Hallmark looks nice with the Dynamic Duo, but I trust your judgment 100%.

Regards

#4877 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

B66 has finally arrived at the RD arcade ... so now the new code will come any day!
rd

Congratulations RotorDave! Enjoy!

Regards

#4971 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Does that green area in the pie represent the current state of batman code?

#5043 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Because we just couldn't wait for the code we decided to throw out one more new MOD for Batman 66. As simple as it looks is just fits the look and theme Perfectly! The KG Bird crane mod! A Penguin purple translucent umbrella complete with hand painted details and 3D penguin emblem! 1 minute install with no parts to remove from your game. Looks great and color matched to both playfield and KG Crane. These will be available this coming weekend (sorry need to get some Expo in!) shipping Monday. Appropriatly scaled to protect his fiendish feathered head. PM for interest. Price at this point has not been calculated as Ms Mod Couple hasn't calculated the hand painting time.... Thanks for looking, hope we provided a new theme spin.
The Mod Couple

Amazing Yelobird! Two thumbs up!

#5303 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If anyone has has questions to ask during Q and A post them here.

Thanks Doc.... but you can be arrested If you ask them what I have in mind regarding their lies.

#5330 6 years ago

Anything less than a 1.00 code drop is a huge hot shit sandwich. Put your bibs on kids.

Hahahahahaha!

#5332 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I just played the new JJP pirates and have to say the features are amazing on this one. So much stuff to do. If I was Stern I would be very concerned about losong a lot of future Stern LE/Premium buyers to JJP games.

Doc, do you know if it is L.E. just to 250 that Davy Jones?

#5338 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Collectors edition is davy jones art. 200 games

Thank you Doc!

#5348 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Goes back to the “theme” card......BM66 still miles ahead of POTC for me in that department (yes, a CE commitment here). BM66 will still be a game I’ll thoroughly enjoy, and believe it will be an absolute blast.
There is no excusing what went down tonight, however. Now, more than ever, Gomez and Team need to simple slow the wheels, and finish this title!!! ( think I said this earlier....apologies....going to knock off in a bit).

I enjoy my Batman66 a lot too, and a lot!

Btw, I recommend 100% The MOD Couple/Yelobird, I got today my mounting plate and it looks very nice, the shipping to Canada was extremely fast! Very well packaged, two thumbs up the customer service provided by Yelobird! I just have to buy now the Batmobile or/and maybe a Villain vehicle

Also, yesterday stopped by in Hallmark and got the Batcopter, very nice indeed!($38.99 CDN) just have to find the right and best spot to put it.

Regards

535872BF-9F6D-4632-AC7F-9858EFE2FA5D (resized).jpeg535872BF-9F6D-4632-AC7F-9858EFE2FA5D (resized).jpeg

CF19FF68-B7E7-4E93-A6C9-DA9EA6A78D9B (resized).jpegCF19FF68-B7E7-4E93-A6C9-DA9EA6A78D9B (resized).jpeg

#5459 6 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

I was all in on SW Premium, but flipped my deposit over to Dialed In. Despite a huge preference for SW theme. Decision was based on QC and coding issues of BM66. It's not worth the risk. My next buy will be either POTC or the next remake.

Me and my Brother both did the same thing, we canceled two Star Wars L.E. after we tried that SW PRO in our distributor place(didn’t like SW at all, not saying that is not a good game. But not for us). We bought instead 2 Attack From Mars L.E. without never played that one before and it is an amazing game.

Yesterday we contacted our distributor for 2 Pirates Collector’s, didn’t want to wait for the next Stern new bs.

#5498 6 years ago

I apologize to ask this (I know this was asked before), ... but, what is the scale of the Batmobile and Boat of the SLE please?
It is too big a 1/43 Batmobile to put it on the mounted plate?

Thanks in advance fellas

Paulo JC

#5590 6 years ago

Off course that a 1.20.0 is better, but this 0.76.1 or .2 is better than nothing or an abandoned game.....

#5592 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

0.01.1 progress in over 5 months? Big picture, that's pretty much as close to nothing as you can get without actually being nothing. Shocking that they can put that BS out there about audits and balancing and hope people buy it.

Probably you’re right vireland, and honestly I’m upset about Stern’s lack of respect, lies and their BS too...

I just prefer something vs. an abandoned game

#5630 6 years ago

You're gonna love it!

In the installation it is required electrician acknowledgement? Or it is just screw and unscrew without soldering or changing cables?

#5641 6 years ago

It's very easy and straight forward with no soldering needed. A nut driver and Philips screwdriver are all you need. I did however upgrade my speakers, removed the "grid" inside the panel and paint the tweeters beforehand. Just read the directions and study the pics carefully before you begin and make sure you understand them. You won't mess any of the connections up because they only connect one way. Don't tighten the screws all the way down until you have those 4 screws for the LCD threaded, step 8 I believe it is. Don't overtighten the nuts. You don't wanna snap the posts off. Any questions feel free to pm me or Yelobird. Good luck!

Thanks a lot Thundergod! I’m In Yelobird....I will ask my Brother if he wants for his L.E. then we place just 1 order for both of us.

#5808 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I think we're just about due for a graph......

I like Vireland graphs

#5864 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Did you include a little Jill St John skeleton to go inside of the atomic pile?
» YouTube video
One of the funniest scenes in the entire series.

Amazing clip Doc! That scene of Batman climbing with the Bat-Rope ....That’s a TRULLY TOUGH HERO!

#5971 6 years ago

I have a problem fellas, can I have some help please:

I had in my 16GB the last Kiss 1.30.0, it was cleaned before I started to downloading Batman 0.80.0, after a long process(about 2 hours), when I was going to install it appeared in the Batman screen that the update available was the kiss one, any ideas what is wrong here please. I took the USB and checked again in my PC and appears that is Batman 0.80.0 and that the Kiss update isn’t there.

Thank you

52260895-0A80-45F3-A6DA-D5B5F953842F (resized).jpeg52260895-0A80-45F3-A6DA-D5B5F953842F (resized).jpeg

#5974 6 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I know on my Apple Mac I go to disk utility and rest and format fat 32.
Did You do a reset and format?

Mmm....no I didn’t, the problem is that I’m using a PC maybe.

#5976 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Can you pick the other (batman) file, or is Kiss the only option when -/+ ?

Damn! I just formatted the USB, I will try again.

Thank you Brewin, thanks Fellas!

Regards

#5984 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Can you pick the other (batman) file, or is Kiss the only option when -/+ ?

Installed! Thanks again fellas! .....12:45am now.......will play at least till 4:00am!

#6024 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Question for LE or SLE owners. On the old code the bat logo in the center of the topper would flash during attract mode then in gameplay it would be off. With the new code mine stays on during gameplay. I ask because I was using that lamp to signal my beacon mod to turn on so now its on all the time.

Doc, In my L.E. stays ON too.

#6121 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ummm, so The Mod Couple can create an Awesome Bat launch button apron! JK That is number 4 on our list....

Yelobird, think about this......a yellow Bat-belt, 4 pockets(2 and 2), golden logo on top of the launch.

97270E61-8430-4B34-B09D-FF8F6E2698AB (resized).png97270E61-8430-4B34-B09D-FF8F6E2698AB (resized).png

#6125 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Sounds a bit busy for the lockdown bar for my tastes.

A few months back, someone here put in the coin door the same yellow in the coin spots and that looks very very nice, and looked like the Bat-belt

#6127 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Went chrome w mine there..pics somewhere above...yellow just a bit too aggressive for me there....

Yes indeed! That was you MK, I just remember those and looked so nice, thank you!

#6171 6 years ago

Yesterday I put my platform by The Mod Couple. I was waiting for my Batmobile and Batboat, to be honest, that platform is so beautiful that I decided not to put the trailer back to enjoy more of the platform design, and obviously that amazing Batlogo in the middle.

Decided to go for the Hallmark Batcopter too, the galvanized wire was painted in red like the ramp, I wanted to have the Batboat anyway so the wire was painted in blue and put it besides the right ramp. I’m waiting now for the Atomic Pile by The Mod Couple, very happy with Dave and Darcy Mods!

406098D4-30AE-415F-8F15-4D1F400587FD (resized).png406098D4-30AE-415F-8F15-4D1F400587FD (resized).png

D3DC1924-2E5A-4207-A286-96DA834F3EAA (resized).pngD3DC1924-2E5A-4207-A286-96DA834F3EAA (resized).png

1D8DCEF7-226E-4755-A69F-AB693146A3A9 (resized).png1D8DCEF7-226E-4755-A69F-AB693146A3A9 (resized).png

3C55D817-A56C-40BA-BADB-2C271D2E2187 (resized).jpeg3C55D817-A56C-40BA-BADB-2C271D2E2187 (resized).jpeg

F22CB0F5-7C62-4E42-8B3F-110C45B89E03 (resized).pngF22CB0F5-7C62-4E42-8B3F-110C45B89E03 (resized).png

054424B4-452F-4749-830C-30B63E0F7A0E (resized).jpeg054424B4-452F-4749-830C-30B63E0F7A0E (resized).jpeg

#6192 6 years ago
Quoted from legionsoup:

I know we ask a lot of the graph people, but would it be possible to have a graph that shows how far apart the code drops are compared to how often the Mod Couple come up with a new mod?

Just if those are from Vireland.

#6195 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Did anyone else get a Spanish instruction card installed in the machine?

Now that you mentioned that, I checked mine and I have my card in Italian!... probably mine was ordered for an Italian customer and he changed his mind.

9F293EC7-779C-4A2D-BD19-8FE715F9133B (resized).jpeg9F293EC7-779C-4A2D-BD19-8FE715F9133B (resized).jpeg

9D400497-6274-437B-9CDD-F431E662C7F1 (resized).jpeg9D400497-6274-437B-9CDD-F431E662C7F1 (resized).jpeg

#6249 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The cool part about collecting pinball is you can play them and the value is about the same. I used to have some very collectible comics but they were so valuable you didn't want to handle them or god forbid read them. Glad I sold them and got into pinball instead. Lots more fun to play your collection then lock it up in a temperature humidity controlled vault.

Doc, I just saw that you had a “Revenge From Mars(1999)” I’m sure that was a nice Pin.

#6386 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

With the time between releases, it is obvious Lyman was not devoted to this code full time given he only went from version .80 to .81. (Sarcasm LOL)

Also... that last time release frame will be a problem for the next Vireland’s graph

#6423 6 years ago

Had some fun with PB today based on a great idea from this thread. Think it turned out cool. At least until it hopefully gets written into the code.
» YouTube video

Thundergod, simply amazing!!!

#6475 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Finished all my mods.

Love that right ramp Hank! Amazing!

#6477 6 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Well, my game arrived today...

Damn.... It was a NIB Bearcat?

#6481 6 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Yep, new and the box looked perfect. Bummer. First clue was when I had to wrestle it to line up the head bolts...

So fu***ng painful to see that honestly, just hope that your distributor moves fast and you can get a replacement asap!

#6508 6 years ago
Quoted from Bamatami:

Are you still playing with the villains stacked? I have, ever since you suggested it months ago and I can't go back now!

Same here... but Vireland was the one who suggested me that option, and it is indeed amazing! Thanks again Vireland!

#6524 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Hold on, let me graph the awesomeness to make it more understandable...

Hahahahaha..... thanks Vireland!

#6544 6 years ago
Quoted from Georgeh:

I just viewed batman sle artwork in person it's unbelievable a picture doesn't do it justice . Had a metal reflective look and a 3 d feel stern should make more machines with these decals.
Can these be purchased or made

Truly a masterpiece!

For all of you (80)owners of this SLE I must say that you have the most exclusive Pinball on history...(I’m just a fan of Batman 1966, who grew up in my grandmothers home watching re-runs of Season 1 and that was it back home). Now I’m privileged, honoured, proud and happy to have my own L.E. #100 in my place (My Brother bought L.E. #9), but you fellas have something seriously very very nice in your hands and If I’m extremely happy with mine, I honestly can’t imagine how you can feel with yours.

Regards

#6557 6 years ago

The upgraded clear spinner disc + the Bat-Cave are $10 off too until Christmas?

#6567 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry no. lol But nice try! You have a Rolls Royce! Whats $10 to you! lol

$13 CDN

#6588 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Had this on the back burner for a while now, but wanted to allow yelobird to release his announced lock bar mod and show them the proper respect by not treading on their toes.
I have had this planned for my own game for a while (version 2 as I will have pin stripping done and my pin armour will be the Batmobile) but since a couple guys have asked if I could make more than one thought I would offer them out, so two versions planned for the lockbar:
Version 1 is a direct replacement for factory sticker, stainless steel powder coated red.
Version 2 is the Batmobile version using the Batmobile Bat emblem this one will b larger and come in two pieces bottom base plate powdered white and a slightly smaller top plate powdered red.

Initially just gauging interest in which version/s if any would possibly be wanted by owners here. Once I have numbers I can take those to local company and get some pricing.

Batmobile version 2 for me J8, excellent!

#6594 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ll have prototypes in about 2 weeks just waiting for a space in the companies production schedule as he’s doing me a favour on the costing that way.

J8, please add one more Batmobile Version #2 besides mine for my Brother’s L.E..... thank you!

#6663 6 years ago

AaronJames thanks for the excellent write up! By the way when you hit 40 combos Alfred rides across the screen on his Alfcycle!!

Oh damn.... I missed that one. Is the Batcopter and Batgirl animations before the Alfred Thundergod?

#6682 6 years ago

When I canceled a Star Wars, bought Attack From Mars L.E. in alien green, it was a good decision in my POV.... I read that the LE’s are sold out now.

#6750 6 years ago

...I’ll promise now that I won’t ask Vireland for more graphs...

#6919 6 years ago
Quoted from legionsoup:

Been away for the weekend. Just got home, and about to install the new code. How is it? Anything I should know about before diving in?

Yes, tell your wife that you’re be playing till probably 3am or 4am tonight... we just came from a sushi place so I’ll be here all night too enjoying the last update

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#7024 6 years ago

Fellas I have a question please? I’ve been away for a few days, before that I did the last update when it was released, played, everything was fine.... I’m just playing right now and when I’m going to arrest a villain I choose the Left Flipper (I like to collect always, never continue) but nobody gets arrested and the game keeps normal, everything besides that it is normal, I did a Multiball, Bat-turn, finally saw a new Batmobile scene with sound, Gadgets, Ball Saved, Locked, everything fine, but when I have the Flipper’s choice... it is not arresting the villain at all, so, it was a change about that with the last update?

Thank you

*just played again and in the play field the Joker light was solid when I arrested him but nothing in the screen when we see the jail and the door is closed...

1 week later
#7344 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Only 50SLEs in the US is pretty rare, but those other 30SLEs scattered across the world is even more rare on a per country basis. I wish we knew where the 30 SLEs went that were shipped overseas.

2 SLE and 12 LE to Canada, #100 here, #9 my Brother across the street

#7366 6 years ago
Quoted from Hasi:

SLE 1973 is at my basement in Austria. <3

I was born in 1973 that SLE should be here in my place

#7369 6 years ago
#7375 6 years ago

Just installed my Atomic Pile, it was delivered the past November 3 and I wanted to install it since that day but needed my Brother’s help ... honestly to the ones that are thinking about it, I must say fellas that go for it! It does looks amazing! I also know that some of you needed about 40 minutes for the installation, but for us was 1 hour and 37 minutes X 2 but it was 100% worth it, the only thing is that those 2 white rubber spacers wasn’t included in my package which is not big deal but any recommended size in particular before I go and buy them fellas?

Thank you

04D148C4-9B7D-4476-A5ED-A4DF229364F6 (resized).jpeg04D148C4-9B7D-4476-A5ED-A4DF229364F6 (resized).jpeg

#7414 6 years ago

Someone please send Mr. Franchi a link to Yelobird's Atomic Pile mod ASAP!!

Hahahahahahahaha...... it is inevitable to see that spot when you have Yelobird’s one.

I like the Robin idea too, that Riddler looks amazing like that as well, nice touch!

#7473 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

First off thank you for the kind words but I Seriously had no motives to solicit votes or any recognition. Purely an attempt to bring Batman 66 the recognition it Does deserve! Mods or not it’s hard to deny Stern nailed this game out of the park. From topper to art this title is one of their best achievements hands down in my opinion. They clearly did some research and avoided skimping on detail where it really counts. I So wish LOTR or similar great titles had the non pixelated art Batman showcases. Doc needs to modify his Bat projector to do the eye of Saromon on the ceiling! Thanks again to All for your support in helping us enjoy, fine tune, and modify this truly amazing title as well as supporting our add in creations. Your appreciation is all the award we need. Have a Wonderful holiday to All and don’t forget to light the Bat signal or Batphone those you love this holiday season especially those in the military affording is the freedom to have such wonderful gifts. My Mod Family are spending the holiday in Norfolk VA to solute my son and our second to none Navy. Blessings to all!!!
The Mod Couple!

I wish you a great time with your Family Dave, and thank you for your message.

Regards

#7476 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Funny you mention that. A fellow pinsider bought my batsignal projector mod even though he doesn't have a Batman66 yet. So while he waits to get his Batman game he asked if I could make a Game of Thrones themed slide to project with the signal mod. So I made this for him.

OMG ... Doc that’s amazing!

#7486 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

This one. Glossy black, no TM on the door, the top piece holding the siren is black, not clear. Really the only thing missing are the Bat symbols on the wheels.

Here is a link to one of the sellers on Amazon
amazon.com link »

I got another too.... everything is very personal and I know this one with the wheels and lots of black on top including windshield is very different but I think looks tougher than Stern’s and also I like the thicker red trims around

37373FE9-FD2D-42FA-8191-07DEA15EB474 (resized).jpeg37373FE9-FD2D-42FA-8191-07DEA15EB474 (resized).jpeg

B067162F-A4A7-44DF-94C7-B459AA0D3203 (resized).pngB067162F-A4A7-44DF-94C7-B459AA0D3203 (resized).png

6DB44FB6-9BAB-4750-AD7B-1D486315468B (resized).png6DB44FB6-9BAB-4750-AD7B-1D486315468B (resized).png

18336775-67DB-43A8-B040-8C9E62CDFC81 (resized).jpeg18336775-67DB-43A8-B040-8C9E62CDFC81 (resized).jpeg

#7493 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Wow! I had never seen a an LE in person and I have to say this game is absolutely beautiful! When I unwrapped it I was like Daaang that looks nice! Also the game has a petG playfield protector on it and the playfield looks like piece of glass.

I see that you started to put nice mods already, it looks Amazing! Congratulations!

#7499 6 years ago

I can’t take credit for any of the mods, they were all done by piperpinball. The BatCopter has a motor on it and the blades spin when the turn table spins, I need to try to figure out how to fit the atomic pile mod on the game, I may have the move the BatCopter. I have no idea how The PP got the mini TV mounted at the end of the crane, must have been a real PITA!

Amazing pics! Thanks for sharing and wow!... love all the Mods that you have there man! First time that I see the Catwoman ramps like that and those look extremely nice! Two thumbs up!

Regards

1 week later
#7664 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Over the Xmas break I have been watching some of the season 3 Batman episodes from my bluray set and I saw one of the most ridiculous Bat-Gadgets yet (that's saying a lot). It was the episode featuring the Joker/Catwoman teamup "Funy Feline Felonies".
Catwoman shoots a dart through Commissioner Gordon's office window and everyone immediately hits the floor to avoid getting shot. Batman reaches behind his cape and pulls out a miniature mechanics creeper with a bat logo on it and scoots around the floor with it. He looks more like Spiderman than Batman. Robin has one as well. As they discuss what to do next Batman delivers the totally serious line "We'll Bat-Creep to the window" as he and Robin scoot over.
Most people think the season 3 episodes were the overall worst of the series but there is some great stuff scattered in there. The Shame and King Tut season 3 episodes had some of the funniest lines of the whole series.
Wonder who got the "Bat-Creeper" gadget on their LE machine?
» YouTube video

Lol when Barbara ask them if somebody lost a contact lens!

1 week later
#7926 6 years ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

I was worried that I might be “over modding” but I love every addition to my game and none of it seems over the top...
My Premium BM66 =:
Plastic protectors
Magnet protector
Bat signal
Atomic pile
Batmobile
Bat boat
Bat cave upgrades around the spinner
Magenta led over the play field
Clear led SDTM
Batman parachute pick up service van
External bat signal
Bat copter
Shaker moter
External volume control
It all fits so well!

It looks very nice, I like them all! I wanted to see the Bat-Copter too

1 week later
#8045 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Joined theckub today!!!! Now to get them mods.anyone got a good link for me to read the rules

Wow, You have already the Atomic Pile Mod, nice! And welcome to the Club!

#8074 6 years ago

Great video showing the new Batman 66 exhibit at the Hollywood Museum!!
» YouTube video

Amazing video Thundergod, thanks for posting! Eventually one Pinball like ours will be placed proudly in there as part of the Batman 1966 history.

#8096 6 years ago

Finally King Tut, Excellent! I’ve been waiting for this since I bought mine fellas... will play till 3am Literally today

E31744B3-60B8-4EFE-A546-0341D802F7DA (resized).jpegE31744B3-60B8-4EFE-A546-0341D802F7DA (resized).jpeg

AFA15698-043D-4F54-9A1F-2B95A136C74F (resized).pngAFA15698-043D-4F54-9A1F-2B95A136C74F (resized).png

#8229 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Im not ashamed to say I set mine to 5 balls when I update the code so I can more easily see what the new stuff does.

All three Pinballs that I own are set with 5 balls too, in Batman I haven’t captured the four main villains yet (three so far the maximum for me) and just 510,000,000 Million it is my best number (I have the proof in my profile pics ) In KISS my highest record is 172,000,000 and that’s thanks to Vireland advice, and in AFMR 6 Billion and just 4 cities saved.

The next month will be a year for me enjoying of this privilege fellas, just started my addiction the past Feb,14/17.

#8233 6 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Anyone seen these small figures? All the 10 villains from the game are available. They're by Heroclix.

Never saw them before until just now in your picture. I always wanted to have something very nice and obviously in small scale for my Pinball. I thank you RebelGuitars 100% for posting that pic to see the real size of them and the detail in the colors and figures.

1 week later
#8407 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Im getting ready to powdercoat my batman 66. Highly considering doing a deep dark blue like adam west costume in the series. I got the cape siderails and laser cut hinges. What do you guys think

That blue looks very nice, besides the costume it looks like the Bat-Boat too. I just think that change can be risky, can be tricky at the end... IMO.

9AE9DCF0-EA1D-4397-BCEB-FFD4C3DDE30B (resized).jpeg9AE9DCF0-EA1D-4397-BCEB-FFD4C3DDE30B (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#8722 6 years ago

I got some very serious health news yesterday not sure what is in store for me now but I may be selling all my games soon including BMLE. My wife wants me to keep them because they make me happy but if this is worse case for me then I don’t want to leave her with pinball machines to deal with. In the mean time I could use all the prayers I can get, I’m going to see a neurosurgeon on Monday.
I am walking around in a daze thinking of my wife and young daughter, cherish every moment guys.

Thank you for sharing this. I don’t know you personally and you just shocked me. I wish you with all my energy all the strength for you, strength for your Family, just everything Positive around you and your Family, from the button of my heart and my soul I’m telling you that “You will dance with your Daughter on her wedding!” TRUST ME!

2 weeks later
#8985 6 years ago

Ok last health update on me here on this my favorite Pinside thread. After a successful “craniotomy” last Thursday (tumor removed) I got the call that I had been stressing about since my diagnosis.. my pathology report, It turns out my tumor which was the size of a lemon was a benign grade 1 tumor (not cancer) which was the best possible news I could have received. I was able to sit down with my Daughter and tell her that her dad didn’t have cancer which was a pretty special moment. I can’t begin to say how lucky I feel and considering that 1 week ago I was in ICU recovering from brain surgery and today I am resting at home. I am still struggling with my speech a bit as it can be difficult for me sometimes to put my thoughts into words and I am dealing with some serious headaches but all things considered I feel very very lucky!!
Fun fact I got off of my anti seizure meds 2 days ago and finally me and my Bat Dog (Noah) went and played my BM66 and I beat my all time high score! The thing is that I have never been a great pinball player and have always struggled with making consistent shots, it seems that this tumor was pushing on an area that affected my motor function because I am hitting shots and playing better and more consistently than I ever have!
On a side note I am probably going to have to think about a different hairstyle.

I told you.... “You will dance with your Daughter in her wedding"...TRUST ME!

2 weeks later
#9125 6 years ago

Awesome work! Too bad you're not in the USA.

...or in Canada

2 weeks later
#9396 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looking sharp dude, I think we all need to get together a group buy one of these, Official Batman 66 Club Attire!

I’m checking online but haven’t found it yet... any place recommended to find the shirt please fellas?

Thank you

1 month later
#10001 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

I purchased the MOD Couple speaker set a few days back. Do they acknowledge the order and give updates on shipping? I sent a couple emails over the past few days and not a single response, is this commen with them?

I’m in Canada, never had updates about shipping either and everything always arrives perfect and on time....

3 weeks later
#10179 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

He will never get 20k for it.
If he is lucky, 12k...more than likely, it will sell for 11k.

If he doesn’t need the money and that one truly it is the last NIB in the whole planet.... he can find eventually a $20,000.00 customer.

I wonder what Episode or Gadget # is that one?

#10185 5 years ago

... I don’t even pay $100= for this one and I don’t get the joke of this listing honestly?

ebay.com link: Supreme Stern Pinball Machine Ss2018

I rather buy for $20,000.00 a 2nd Batman66

3 weeks later
#10325 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

Has anyone had any luck contacting Cointaker? Been try for a few weeks.

AdeptJR, all due respect but I have to say this right now... every time that I see your avatar, I am like the child of Poltergeist(1982) trying to look the other way, or scrolling my tablet down a bit ... I swear that’s the truth and I apologize but I had to say that today

1 month later
#10570 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Tape a sock to the side of the cabinet.

Bwahahahahahaha! ... amazing lol!

2 weeks later
#10723 5 years ago

Well this took a while to complete and get displayed but here's my 66 Batman collection...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thundergod simply amazing man! Love that Joker, Riddler and King Tut! What brand are those please? Are those still available?... also I see that you have KISS on top could you please post a pic of those as well Thunder?

Regards

#10724 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Thundergod simply amazing man! Love that Joker, Riddler and King Tut! What brand are those please? Are those still available?... also I see that you have KISS on top could you please post a pic of those as well Thunder?
Regards

...*all due respect fellas from Pinside, I know that this is just for Batman 66 Pinball. I apologize but I have my toys besides and close to my Pinballs too.

Regards

2508DDD9-2831-461A-816A-0C3F727462B3 (resized).png2508DDD9-2831-461A-816A-0C3F727462B3 (resized).png85E83961-7096-46FA-93E0-DD75030294EA (resized).jpeg85E83961-7096-46FA-93E0-DD75030294EA (resized).jpegB3FCD811-1900-44CB-ABB7-E50BE7C0E474 (resized).jpegB3FCD811-1900-44CB-ABB7-E50BE7C0E474 (resized).jpegF502F55E-DD09-4CB0-AE51-DC680C0992BA (resized).jpegF502F55E-DD09-4CB0-AE51-DC680C0992BA (resized).jpeg
#10726 5 years ago

Awesome Rolls!!! That Vader is wicked!!! Since this thread seems to be slowing down I figured it was a good time to post that. Gotta keep this thread active for the newbies.

Thanks Thunder, and 100% agreed.

Cheers man!

#10728 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Your statues look great. Here's my Batman66 ones. Fingers crossed our new bm code releases this week...[quoted image][quoted image]

Macca very nice figures mate!

#10749 5 years ago

Thank you Sutol! There’s a company in Detroit that build Batmobiles 1966(Approved by D.C. If I’m not mistaken)...

The stairs besides the Batman Pinball takes me directly to my garage so a Batmobile there sounds nice lol

84C8AC3B-F439-400D-B4CE-E188D1683FFF (resized).png84C8AC3B-F439-400D-B4CE-E188D1683FFF (resized).png
#10754 5 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

I'm glad you got to read it before I drained it. My post looked all messed up when it went up.
Crikey you'd never get rid of me if I paid a visit.

You’re very welcome in my home Sutol

#10755 5 years ago

I think it's Fiberglass Freaks. Mark does breathtaking work. If I had the $ I'd buy one in an instant!

Yes! Those guys, you’re right Thunder! I think that they have 3 kinds of Batmobiles including a L.E. too

1 month later
#11084 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

May I ask you guys a question: this or walking dead premium. Which is the better game? How's the code in this compared to that?

Did you ask the guys in “The Walking Dead” forum to see if some of them will say Batman 66?

#11115 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Don’t take the turn table apart unless you have NASA available to help you reassemble. Lol. That target is often bent (rotated) causing it to stick behind the center metal post. Simply (carefully) tweak it to the side and make sure it’s clear. Others have posted more creative solutions in this long thread to guide you further. You However need to address it. Good luck.

Yelobird you made my night with the NASA comment.... lol simply amazing!

#11136 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Me and Dannis nightly BM66 battle.
[quoted image]
She wins this one, 1,317,000,000 to my 1,205,000,000
Grrrr!!
rd
[quoted image]

Rotor, do you have pics of the 126 please?... also I have to ask you this(... all due respect) are you the biggest collector of pins Worldwide?

Regards

#11137 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Rotor, do you have pics of the 126 please?... also I have to ask you this(... all due respect) are you the biggest collector of pins Worldwide?
Regards

Never mind, just checked your profile... amazing

#11174 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I wanted to buy a couple but the cashier said only 1 per person for the limited edition ornaments. Looks like ebay has some.

Doc, what kind of glue did you used please?

#11176 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Portland Cement! lol Just guessing but Doc is a Glue Dot kind of guy for most mods. Works great and does not mess with the original plastics.

Thank you Yelobird! That’s a lot for a Mod... but thanks anyway.

CA0B007D-AA1A-4F1C-8219-60A2D33B0AE9 (resized).pngCA0B007D-AA1A-4F1C-8219-60A2D33B0AE9 (resized).png
#11178 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I used glue dots but I might try something a little sturdier. I was thinking about some 4-40 threaded rod epoxied into his foot and then secure through the Riddler plastic with a lock nut underneath. There is already a hole in that plastic for the mini batsignal you can use. If you are using that hole already for the mini batsignal you could drill another hole.

I’ve been using "U-Glu" to avoid mess in the plastic too, but want something stronger as well. I appreciate it Doc, thank you.

4 weeks later
#11441 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Sometimes you have a good game...
Completed shame, king tut, mr freeze, mad hatter, then bookworm
Played batusi, played holy, played super villain escape, ...
3 balls, 2 extra's, factory settings (except for the default multiball being set harder) outlanes open.
Ended with 28B
[quoted image]

What a coincidence that’s almost my record... minus 20,300,000,000

#11459 5 years ago
Quoted from Hasi:

Because the code is running wild now I started playing BM66 almost every day. :X
[quoted image][quoted image]

Is that from a SLE? Or added to a LE?

#11490 5 years ago

$8,000 MOD.... I’ll go with Doc’s.

DAD2B2F2-F9DE-404E-8BB8-E28E8F0B9BD6 (resized).jpegDAD2B2F2-F9DE-404E-8BB8-E28E8F0B9BD6 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#11633 5 years ago
Quoted from ernoe:

I agree
Here is my video from yesterday: Holy King Tut!
- 23 Billion points
- over 30 minutes long
- with Batusi, Gas Attack and Escape Villains

Thank you for posting this video, this is the 1st time that I see how Batusi MB looks like, and amazing score btw.

2 months later
#12247 5 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

One day I'll own one. Until then, I'll just keep collecting the parts.[quoted image]

I wish you with all my heart to achive that dream Midcoast, be patient with all your dreams no matter what. Trust me!

1 month later
#12588 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

FWIW - Spoke to Mike Vinikour from Stern today at the Louisville show. We talked about BM66 and how much longer they are going to keep producing it, and he mentioned that as long as they keep selling out runs like they've had in the last 6-9 months they'll keep making it, and he also mentioned that Lyman isn't done with it yet either, he's still working on it!!

I want more Joker stuff.

2 months later
#13274 4 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

New Catwoman Edition[quoted image]

I like the Premium art a lot, but in this case the cabinets art should have been a slight different(at least a darker color behind the Dynamic Duo, or just plain black). I hope that Stern think about a topper for this one too(like a couple of black cats) and Catwoman art blades as well.

2 weeks later
#13375 4 years ago

Fellas, two things please....

1. I installed the last update just a few days ago, I played yesterday for the 1st time since the update and my Stern Bat Signal doesn’t works at all, never had troubles at all before... any ideas what’s the issue or what can I check please?
2. I just saw the topper was "ON" while playing in a Bat-Turn Mode... (It is just the only way to see the Dynamic duo topper "ON"?)

Thank you

#13387 4 years ago

Sounds like you have an LE? Did you install the code specific to your model?

Yes indeed Thunder, just happened after I installed the new code, never had troubles with the Bat-Signal before.

2 weeks later
#13705 4 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I'm just doing some final touches on a customer's new Pinball Refinery BM66 Premium...This machine looks amazing.
If you interested in any of my upgrades just send me a PM...
Thanks,
Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It looks extremely beautiful... everything! Congratulations

#13706 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The Hallmark batboat coming out this fall has Batman and Robin in it as well. The scale will probably be similar to the Hot Wheels version.

The Hot Wheels looks nice, but off course a Hallmark with the Dynamic Duo(Plus their details)it will be much nicer.

4B1968F5-2C33-4206-873A-E97D5425DBCE (resized).jpeg4B1968F5-2C33-4206-873A-E97D5425DBCE (resized).jpeg5050748A-E5E6-425F-84EC-A45C33E614CF (resized).jpeg5050748A-E5E6-425F-84EC-A45C33E614CF (resized).jpeg
#13803 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I had time to burn today so I opted to start working on the command center that I plan to use for all lighting, music, game power up, etc full smart room. With a project of this scale I figured the command center had to be special in some way also so I opted to go the Batman 66 route with a scale Shakespeare bust. (We call him Hedley Lemarr though!!) I started with an off the shelf bust from Amazon ($80), disassembled and needed to integrate a full Amazon Echo (Alexa) unit in stealthy like. Most of the parts just popped out no issues. Needed however to cut a very precise diameter hole to flush mount the Echo. As luck would have it I have an OMAX Waterjet so holding .001" is no issue. Cut hole and mounted with a few dabs of epoxy from the back. Ran USB out the back and the end result should prove fitting of a man cave fitting for fun. Project took maybe 20 minutes to complete but I think worth it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I take my hat off Yelobird... wow!

1 week later
#13906 4 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

I'm finally joining the club with a recently purchased used/HUO Premium with a December 13, 2018 birthdate. Previous owner took really good care of it and added art blades and a number of mods. I've added a few Heroclix figures and several 3d printed/painted classic logos to the coin door and speaker panels. Not sure if it came with it or the original owner added it, but is also has a signed Adam West card. I wanted one when they originally came out, but now glad I waited as Stern appears to have corrected a number of early issues with the more recently produced ones.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations! Those speaker panels looks amazing, I have Heroclix too and I think that those are a great option not just for all the figures that they made, but also the size of them.
Your card looks amazing too!

Regards

3 weeks later
#14155 4 years ago

Indeed, it looks very nice. And because the Atomic Pile is in the poster you should/must have the MOD Couple’s Atomic Pile in the Pinball too

#14166 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

OK, I have a good idea, but just to be safe, does anyone have installation instructions for the reactor assembly? It wasn't installed with my new BM66. Thanks in advance.[quoted image]

Hi Navystan,

I don’t get it... that Atomic Pile was disconnected completely from the spot? I just recommend you one thing knowing that you have that one in your hand... buy the Atomic Pile from "The Mod Couple", you will notice the difference if you check the pics of their MOD... that’s a real Atomic Pile!

#14169 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Exactly. Maybe the factory doesn’t bother installing them now because they know everyone will just put ModCouples on anyway.

Hahahahahaha ... sounds cruel but True

#14227 4 years ago

I think that it is time for the "Villain Vision" to start showing The Villains in our next code update

#14269 4 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#14326 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Sure thing!
Anyone who would like, just send me a pm and I’ll get you my PayPal info.
I’ll get a new batch printed this week.

I’m in too... are you able to ship to Canada please? Thank you.

3 weeks later
#14418 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I kind of forget about Batman '66 once in awhile. I am generally an adrenaline junky when it comes to pinball...preferring games that wear you out with a battle. Games like Star Wars, BK:SOR, etc. Don't get me wrong, I love the Batman theme, but the lighter tone doesn't get me as fired up as most of my machines do. This sometimes gets me thinking about trading it out with something that would scratch that itch a little better. Last night I gave it some play and was reminded just how good it really is...from the unique and fun shooting layout, to the amazingly deep, choice filled code, to the perfect theme integration. All these things definitely help balance the lack of adrenaline.
Had a great game too...I managed to stack Prison Escape with Holy Multiball. I didn't even know that was possible! I think I also brought Bat Turn into it at some point. Racked up a few super jackpots, and even heard my favorite Robin quote (Holy Hole in a Donut!). Ended up getting over 2 billion just from Holy, and about 4.5b total, destroying my old GC score (I think just Holy beat my old GC actually!). It may not have fired me up quite the way storming the Black Castle or battling the last dragon standing between me and the Iron Throne does, but damn it was pure fun. That's what this game is all about. I finally realized that not every pin in my collection needs to be an adrenaline rush, as long as they are this much fun!

Nice scores Jediturtle. I have to say that for the past 2 years I’m still trying to learn how to play my game, the ramps are kind of hard for me, I had to set my game with 5 balls and my top record is 531,000,000 Million.

I have long games while playing WOZ, AFMR, and sometimes with KISS, with Batman unfortunately I’m not that good

#14420 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

read up on the rules at http://tiltforums.com/t/batman-66-rulesheet/2463, just reading how the rules work can help a lot when you don't have to think about what to shoot next.

I appreciate that a lot Jahkub, now I have the sheet saved in my favorites thanks to you... and I’m sure that will help a lot.

I’m grateful to have this game, but sometimes I just got upset with that fleet of drains one behind another... ...

1 week later
#14470 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I thought we had a code update incoming.....?

Me too... with more Joker stuff and finally the "Villain Vision" doing what Stern promised to all of us

#14485 4 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Forgive me for asking, but what was promised in regards to the Villain Vision?

For the past 2.5 years I’ve been waiting for something more special besides what we see right now in that screen, so, if Stern baptized that “Villain Vision" it was a promise in my POV to expect something related with the title...

D01A2B6F-F635-4DDF-8371-A919A75C51D3 (resized).jpegD01A2B6F-F635-4DDF-8371-A919A75C51D3 (resized).jpeg
#14487 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I get your point. But no where does it say “taunt the player” or anything similar. You could easily argue that wording describes how the TV is used in the current code.
I’d like to see taunting and more use of the TV too but it’s unfair to say it was ever promised.

And I get your point too JFH...

About the fair/unfair, how are you going to believe in a flyer in the future if what it is mentioned there makes you have an illusion of something that you will expect to enjoy and never happens?... imagine let’s say that in SW you see the Death Star in the flyer and then for whatever reason Stern say that it was an idea and they change their minds and they put in that spot the asteroid that looks like a potato?...

As a customer I have to trust what I see in that flyer.

Cheers!

#14489 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Brings to mind the asteroids on STLE
Flyers are just marketing fluff. But this wouldn’t be the first time Batman buyers were upset by the flyer. Although they have been corrected online the only flyers ever printed by Stern for the Premium and LE depicted the wrong/original art on the sides of the head (swapped between the models). Some liked the swap, some were disappointed.

Absolutely agree with you JFH about what happened with the art.... The difference is that the "Villain Vision" it can be a serious feature when the game is "ON", it can change the whole game, the potential is unique. But now, it seems unfair to have something in your game with that potential and it is basically useless.

At least that should be a spot just for showing “The Villains" to honor the name.

2 weeks later
#14560 4 years ago

After (nearly) 3 years, all of you making Billions, and Billions, and Billions, now the time has come... READ ‘EM AND WEEP fellas!

...finally my 1st Billion and I wrote my beloved Father’s name with my new record to remember him.
Cheers!
15157EAF-4099-4D9E-B783-EB65F1EDE300 (resized).jpeg15157EAF-4099-4D9E-B783-EB65F1EDE300 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#14885 4 years ago

4. There are only 2 modes per major villain in the current code. You can choose which one you want to play before plunging the ball. Hold the left flipper and push the right flipper to cycle through which mode you want to play.

I didn’t knew that one.

Thank you Thunder!

1 month later
#15316 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

People and their acronyms, lol. You got me on that one, what’s an AP spot?
1. All Purpose?
2. Always Pretty?
3. Allude Penguin?
4. Apes Party?

5. American Pinball

#15319 4 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

So, what are the favorite mods today?

Congratulations! Welcome to our thread.... and the favorite MOD it is the “AP” by "The Mod Couple" go for it!

*Atomic Pile

1 month later
#15571 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

The LE/SLE topper if anyone knows of one for sale.

That’s probably the most beautiful topper ever made for any Pinball... my POV

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 34.99
Pinball Machine
Almighty Mods
Pinball Machine
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolls-royce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread?tu=rolls-royce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.