(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,711 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 hours ago by acitti
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider idahorealtor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

Good idea for a thread. Let's keep it near the top.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If anyone in the Murietta area can hurry, a Dirty Harry can be had for $1200.
I already have one or I would be all over this.
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Whoa! Smoking deal! I'd be in my car right now if it was within 2-3 hours of me.

#188 9 years ago

I grabbed the Paragon in Santa Rosa a couple days ago. Seller says it's HUO. I don't know about that, but it's pretty darn nice. Playfield is near mint with original mylar. Pictures coming soon.

#193 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Congrats...
Is the guy a Pinsider?
-mof

Quoted from mof:

Congrats...
Is the guy a Pinsider?
-mof

I forgot to ask him. His name was Rod, or Rob.

#200 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Is it the guy thats always listing a dozen or so pins?

Yup. It's that guy who says kids help him fix up the games for charity. It was my first dealing with him. He overstated the condition a tad, but I still bought it. Overall he seemed like a nice guy. I'd say it's worth the drive if he has a title you want.

#220 9 years ago

Anyone have a Fathom they'd consider parting with? I have a gorgeous Paragon plus some cash.

#258 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

How bad do you want it? losangeles.craigslist.org link

Not a bad Gorgar, but ouch! Big money.

#294 9 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Refinery Walking Dead is sold. Will be doing more soon. Getting LEs done first
CV and Shrek are available. CV is the nicest one I've ever seen...

I miss my old Shrek. Will power eroding.....can't resist.....message sent!

Update: Decided to pass. Realized I'd rather get something new as opposed to something I've owned before. On the prowl for a Fathom, or maybe a DH.

1 week later
#392 9 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Thinking of selling my WOZLE. Located in San Diego. Have box and packing materials but has to be picked up.
What's a fair asking price?

I recommend asking $7500. I think $7500 is top dollar for HUO, and $8k is top dollar for NIB. Guys asking $9k are nuts. Good luck with the sale. Hope you enjoyed it.

1 week later
#427 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Still got HUO heavily modded X-Men Pro for sale dipped price to $4100. If you have any trade offers or questions just shoot me a PM. Check thread linked below for pics.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pro-huo-fs

That Xmen is a beaut, dude. I'd jump on it if I hadn't already owned one. I showed the ad to a guy in my league who loves Xmen, but he said he's saving for a house. I tried.

#431 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Thanks for helping out much appreciated! Seems like more and more people are looking to buy homes in our area, the market appears to be warming up a bit. If anyone mentions they are looking to buy or trade please let me know.

Sure thing. By the way, I didn't know you lived out here until I saw your CL ad. Have you thought about joining the league?

#432 9 years ago

If anyone needs more room for pins, get a load of this place! Skip ahead to pics #15-18. How many pins can you fit in a 30-car garage anyway?

http://maxebrdi.paragonrels.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=6d0ae402-241f-4120-bd81-8c1313a18d14&Report=Yes

p.s. I'm not the Listing Agent. Just sharing this one for fun.

#439 9 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

I don't know, when I met him it was pretty close. Andre or Jaws from 007...
I met a pinsider just the other day who expected I'd be a cop. Turns out I wasn't!

Pretty much. Here's me with braces.

Rautahammas_James_Bondissa.jpgRautahammas_James_Bondissa.jpg

2 months later
#839 9 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Interested in buying something cheap to play as I am about to be pin free but unable to buy anything expensive for a while. Maybe a High Speed or a Road Kings or some other cheapish, working, fun to play game. I'd love to get it from the community as I trust y'all collectors more than the general public! I like quite a few "bad" games, so PM me with whatever you might have. No need to be collector quality, just working, enjoyable pinball please. Thanks team!

Pin-free!? Oh, the humanity! Definitely jump on a cheapo to hold you over.

2 weeks later
#916 9 years ago

Anybody want a mint and pimped out IMVE? I'm selling because I just upgraded to an even more pimped out IMVE. Such a great game.

#939 9 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

can you post a few pics...

A couple interested parties e-mailed me for pictures. PM me with your e-mail and I'll send you the pictures too. You guys can have first crack. If no takers, I'll put it out there for everyone.

1 month later
#1166 9 years ago

Check out my marketplace ad for my Spider-Man. It's a peach!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18677

I'd love to see it go to someone local. Price is fairly negotiable.

1 week later
#1212 9 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

I am going to try and sell/trade this as I have NO pinballs right now and want to rectify that situation
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

That thing is incredible! If only I had the space.

#1213 9 years ago

Looking for another Flash Gordon. Will pay good $ for good condition or restored. No junkers.

1 month later
#1435 8 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Sub 3k will still buy you a whole lot of different pins. Lots of Sys 11s, a good amount of DMDs, Early SS, and EMs around for that price.

Agreed. Just a few of the good deals at PAGG this year:

Nice DH for $2400
Nice Ripley's for $2600
Nice Centaur for $3000

Unfortunately, most of the FS pins were not good deals. Way too many had ludicrous, sucker prices this year.

1 week later
#1516 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

I have some pins down there I am looking at too, wonder if we can share the cost of having them shipped together using someone like Chris Fox?

I was about to suggest the same. $150 to your door. Distance is no longer a deal breaker between Bay Area and So Cal.

#1541 8 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I live in Fresno, will Chris deliver to Fresno from bay area or LA area? Or is it strickly bay area/LA. Just curious for the furture.

He'll pick up stuff along the way. Give him a call.

1 month later
#1690 8 years ago

Rob's Xmen Wolvy is the tits. Probably the nicest one out there.

1 month later
#1935 8 years ago

Hi guys! I just sold a house to another pinball guy, so I'm on the hunt for the housewarming gift . The budget is <$1500. Cash in hand.

If any Greater Bay Area people have a pin to move in that price-range please let me know. Must be fully-working, player's condition (or better), no EMs. I'm considering the F-14 on Craigslist, but I'd like to see what else is out there. This client is a really good pinball player, so a challenging pin would be a plus.

Thanks!

#1937 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Buy him some ColorDMDs!

Great idea, but his only pin is an EM. He needs more pins badly.

1 month later
#2193 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

lol, yeah I think last month I said my BR was my last pin for 2015. But, I did some freelance and now I am back on a shopping spree. But, I really am maxed out after this next one and a cocktail. 16 pins is a decent number to end with at least.

Dont you mean 15.5?

#2218 8 years ago

Hi guys. My Flash Gordon is now for sale. It's the one I put on location at Phoenix Games (my league spot) about 3-4 weeks ago. The Craigslist ad has more details:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Ideally, I'd like it to remain at Phoenix a bit longer. Maybe 2 more months. Then the new buyer can take it home. The buyer can lock it down with a small deposit and then pay me the rest in 2 months.

Pinside price is $1600.

PM me with any questions.

p.s. I'm only selling because I found an even nicer one with a CPR playfield, chestnut chrome, etc. I friggin love Flash Gordon!

#2220 8 years ago

I see the Craigslist ad doesn't work, so here's the info from the ad:

I'm looking to sell my Flash Gordon. It is in above average condition. It was recently shopped and has a very nice back glass, repainted cabinet, touched up and clear coated playfield, new Alltek MPU & Lamp boards, re-capped sound board, new LED bulbs throughout and new super bands. I'm into it for >$2000.

It was the prior owner who performed the touch ups, clear coat and cabinet repaint. I think he did an okay job. So far everyone has commented that it looks very nice, but it is unlikely to satisfy a perfectionist. It's best to see for yourself.

The pin is currently located at Phoenix Games in Concord. I put it there about 3 weeks ago so my league members could enjoy it for a bit prior to the sale. Feel free to go down there to check it out and play it.

p.s. This pin is not the store's property, so please don't bother the store employees with questions about the sale. I don't want any interested buyers interrupting the employees. Email all questions to me, or email me your number and I'll call you. Thanks.

Phoenix Games
4607 Clayton Rd
Concord, CA
Open daily 10am-9pm

20150910_220551_resized.jpg20150910_220551_resized.jpg

#2221 8 years ago

A couple pics from when I was shopping it. The touch ups are noticeable. The clear coat is thick. The spinner artwork was wrong, but I fixed that with printed stickers and mylar.

DSC_4540.JPGDSC_4540.JPG

DSC_4542.JPGDSC_4542.JPG

#2222 8 years ago

One more pic from mid-shop. Most noticeable touch ups in this sector. Very obvious in these close ups. No one notices when playing.

I sanded down and polished the edges you see around the rollovers. Ball travel over them is smooth now. I had to do the same thing at the drop targets, slighshots, pops, rollovers, etc. Lots of edges I had to knock down from the clear coat treatment. Countless hours of hand sanding and polishing. VERY clunky when I got it. Plays smooth as butter now.

DSC_4538.JPGDSC_4538.JPG

#2225 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Looks gorgeous NorCal, anyone is lucky to get this. Wish it were me.

Thanks, Steve. It is now Pending Sale to one of our local Pinside buddies. I'll leave it to him to reveal himself. It will remain at Phoenix for 2 more months until it goes to its new home.

#2230 8 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

Looks like I need to downsize by one pin. Not hurting for the cash at the moment, so thought I'd see if anybody is looking for a 2-for-1 before heading to the marketplace. I've got an absolute top condition DESW, LW3, and/or Baywatch available. LEDs, clean playing, etc. If interested in any of the pins mentioned feel free to shoot me a PM.

Hello. How much are you asking for the Star Wars? My buddy is looking for one.

#2234 8 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

If I were to sell outright I'd start at the 4k pinside max value. It's in really, really great condition. Has a couple extras, original topper, etc. too.

Oh, brother. That's just a software gimmick. It's not a Kelly Blue Book. You might as well go off of Ebay Asking Prices. Thanks anyway.

p.s. For future reference, this list is a bit more accurate: http://bostonpinball.biz/ebay_0515_4.htm

#2239 8 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

I've seen the full spectrum of this DESW back and forth, and didn't in any way mean to step inside of it. Rather than touching any of these points I'd much rather just adjust my original post to add: I'm needing to clear up space for one game. I have a LW3 and Baywatch available to trade up if anybody is looking for a 2-for-1!
Also, aside from this--I want to throw a thank you to you, NorCalRealtor. I had found an old post where you recommended Chris Fox for a pin transport. I used him recently and it was an absolute pleasure, and lifesaver considering some of the alternatives. If anybody else is looking for a North/South solution he's rock solid.

You're very welcome. Apologies if I came across too harsh regarding your DESW. My intent was not to knock you. It was to point out the Pinside Estimated Value tool is not a great barometer. It's all over the place.

If you do indeed have an ultra clean, needle in the haystack, collector quality pin then the price guides don't apply and don't let anyone tell you different.

Case in point, I just paid nearly $4000 for a Flash Gordon. I must be crazy.

ik1odfd6q5yabqa7wcp0.jpgik1odfd6q5yabqa7wcp0.jpg

#2242 8 years ago

Still looking for a DW... So, I just plunked down the $10 to make my Doctor Who Wanted Listing "featured" lol.... Also to prove, I am pretty damn serious. I need me a Doctor. But not just any doctor.... A good Doctor....

LOL!

#2252 8 years ago

I'm about to list my AC/DC Premium for sale. It's pretty much the nicest ACDC Premium imaginable. Low play HUO, clear lower playfield window, not a single scratch on the cabinet or the armor, over $1500 in goodies installed including a Color DMD, shaker, flipper fidelity speakers w/12" woofer, pinbits lighting bolts, Aurich's "Helen" artwork package, Mckee topper, full Cliffy package including both scoops, side mirrors and more.
The ad will be up in a couple hours with high res pics and more details. Figured I'd give the local guys a heads up before the ad hits. Shoot me a PM if you want to be first in line. Asking $6900. Making room for GOT Premium.

#2263 8 years ago

MrBellMan is a great seller. I've seen and played all of these. IMO the Twilight Zone is the pick of the litter, but they're all very nice. I'd buy the TZ if I wasn't already getting GOT.

#2265 8 years ago

ACDC is now Pending Sale.

#2295 8 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

I finally got my Star Wars Trilogy completely Shopped, pin looks awesome possibly looking to trade for other dmd pin. This is the nicest SWT i have ever seen. Pin looks brand new.image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Damn, Harley. That's a peach! Pretty fun pin, too. I play one at our league spot.

1 week later
#2330 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thanks guys. Sounds like I'm on the high side and $4100-4200 is around the right ball park.

Considering 3 weeks old and $200 in mods, I think $4400-$4500 is fair. Your buddy saves $400-$500 off NIB with same mods.

1 month later
#2498 8 years ago
Quoted from daddyxxx:

Looking for ironman, if you have one and interested in sailing it let me know,so cal,thank you

Im about to list my IMVE today. It's pretty spectacular. In state shipping would be around $150 with Sly Fox Shipping.

#2500 8 years ago

Thanks, Steve!

Additional info: Pretty much the nicest Iron Man VE imaginable. Mint condition aside from some playfield dimples (from playing it!). $1800 in upgrades. Tons of Pinball Refinery mods including all 3 lit figurines, refinery powder coated apron w/lighting effects, refinery powder coated armor, EL whiplash whips, pinball pro speakers, shaker motor, hooked pop bumper caps, playfield service rails, and more. All Cliffy protectors, pinbits plastic protectors and flipper button mylar on since day 1. Waxed and babied. Original owner. Asking Price is $5800.

Providing ample high res photos is no problem.

#2501 8 years ago

I also have an HUO Williams Contact I'll be listing later today. True HUO pin from 1978. Near mint. Unbelievably clean. I'm guessing <500 plays. Selling for my Dad. Brought it to my house for the sale. Not quite sure how to price it.

#2504 8 years ago

Found one, you have! Invite me over, you must.

#2508 8 years ago

FS ad with pics for my IMVE. It's a stunner.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28216

2 weeks later
#2575 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

All I want for Christmas is for someone to buy my Shadow.

I think it's getting tougher to get big money ($4k-$5k+) for 90's stuff with so many cool new pins coming out. That kind of money buys you a NIB pin.

And yet, the lesser 90's pins are still fetching far more than they should. $2k-$3k range is HOT.

3 weeks later
#2696 8 years ago

Yeah... Scary. Especially when I will be removing the glass frequently when I swap SWE1 to RFM and so on.

Do it when you're sober

2 weeks later
#2801 8 years ago

Issue is, California is the size of Sweden and you are located on the opposite side of it from me If the price is right I can do Pilot Air Port-Port if you can strap it down on a pallet.
This goes for anyone I guess... But the price needs to be right in order for me to justify the shipping on this one.

No need for all that. Sly Fox shipping is like $150 door to door, no pallet necessary. He's the man for any in state stuff.

#2804 8 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Still have my really nice DM for sale. PM me an offer. I am looking for a decent TAF or will consider other titles trade. Plus $ your way of course

Dude, I'd be all over it if I didn't already one. It looks amazing. Price seems very fair. Good luck.

#2830 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hey NorCal, are you anywhere near this one?

Yes. Right in my neck of the woods. If you need some assistance let me know. I must warn you I don't know much about EMs.

#2833 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryphun:

Realtor and pinball - good combo - just bought a house in Colony Park back in July '15 (CA real estate - so much fun).

Man, you live really close to me. Welcome to the neighborhood!

#2845 8 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Anyone have a nice Met pro for sale in the bay area?

Good luck, but almost nobody wants to sell their Met Pro. Stern is doing another run. May want to get in on that.

1 week later
#2909 8 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Agreed. I think the most I ever paid was for Medieval Madness (or maybe it was Tales of the Arabian Nights): if I recall, they were both $2200.00. The ToTAN was a private sale from a collector in Salinas, and I got the MM from Betson off route. Purchased both around 2005-2006.
I don't think we'll ever see prices like that again.
Greg

Good for you. Did that feel expensive at the time? I think MMs were already $8K and rising when I got into the hobby.

#2940 8 years ago

lol, well it would be gross if that happened but sure would be a great story. Just sarcasm

$650-$ 800 is high end in my opinion. At that price it should not have a botched playfield done by a caveman. However, I am not too worried about it. $650 is not that much now days, which is why I did not pay proper attention.

You mean like this?

pg-34-botched-job-1-ap_(resized).jpgpg-34-botched-job-1-ap_(resized).jpg

#2942 8 years ago

Haha EXACTLY like this... This person may be the one who tried touching up the playfield. Honestly think the person used their finger to repair parts of the playfield. One part, a parrot's head is just painted red so it looks like it was blown off lol. I would have rather had the pin untouched and down to wood.

Too funny. If you don't mind sharing, post some playfield pics so we can all have a chuckle.

2 weeks later
#3120 8 years ago

Looking to sell my HUO & Loaded Lord of the Rings LOTR. Near mint and approx. $2000 in upgrades. No kidding. Nicest one I've ever seen. Upgrades include Color DMD, Pinball Refinery armor, palentir mod, POTD figures, LE Rom & shaker, Refinery Balrog whip, lit Gandalf staff, ring shooter knob, lit speakers with acrylic rings, translite flashing eye mod, full Cliffys & plastic protectors set, NVRAM and lots more. No wear playfield. No flipper button wear. No cracked or broken plastics. It has been my show piece for a number of years.

Asking $6900. Pics coming later today.

Posting in the CA threads first . If not spoken for within 48 hours I'll post it in the Marketplace.

#3124 8 years ago

Pics for my above ad

DSC_5279_(resized).JPGDSC_5279_(resized).JPGDSC_5272_(resized).JPGDSC_5272_(resized).JPGDSC_5271_(resized).JPGDSC_5271_(resized).JPGDSC_5274_(resized).JPGDSC_5274_(resized).JPGDSC_5276_(resized).JPGDSC_5276_(resized).JPGDSC_5262_(resized).JPGDSC_5262_(resized).JPGDSC_5261_(resized).JPGDSC_5261_(resized).JPGDSC_5287_(resized).JPGDSC_5287_(resized).JPGDSC_5289_(resized).JPGDSC_5289_(resized).JPGDSC_5290_(resized).JPGDSC_5290_(resized).JPG

#3125 8 years ago

DSC_5300_(resized).JPGDSC_5300_(resized).JPGDSC_5285_(resized).JPGDSC_5285_(resized).JPGDSC_5282_(resized).JPGDSC_5282_(resized).JPGDSC_5305_(resized).JPGDSC_5305_(resized).JPGDSC_5313_(resized).JPGDSC_5313_(resized).JPGDSC_5311_(resized).JPGDSC_5311_(resized).JPGDSC_5280_(resized).JPGDSC_5280_(resized).JPGDSC_5303_(resized).JPGDSC_5303_(resized).JPGDSC_5302_(resized).JPGDSC_5302_(resized).JPG

#3128 8 years ago

LOTR is pending sale

#3144 8 years ago

I played a TWD LE last night with nice mods and Cleland's soundtrack. It was fantastic! If anyone is on the fence about what NIB Stern to buy next, do yourself a favor and get a TWD Premium while you still can. That's what I'm doing. Ghostbusters can wait.

#3163 8 years ago
Quoted from Rokablly:

Looking for a CFTBL in excellent, as close to like new condition as possible. Color DMD, mods and extras welcomed. This will be a home machine so overall condition (aesthetics) is as important as everything working 100%. I hope to obtain one for my son's birthday, April 30th. Thank you!

You are a cool Dad. I hope you land one.

1 month later
#3348 8 years ago

UPDATE: NO LONGER FOR SALE

I'm selling a Tales from the Crypt for a friend. It was recently dropped off at my house. Player's condition. Good playfield aside from the scoop wear. Best to cover it with a Cliffy. Average cabinet. Plays great. Strong flippers. Freshly cleaned and polished playfield. New flipper and slingshot rubbers. LED lighting. Needs a new left ramp wire gate which Cliffy sells for $20. Clean boards. Nice translite. Looks to have been well-maintained.

$2300

1 week later
#3383 8 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Fresh off route LOTR for sale. Game plays fine but needs to be shopped. I will include a set of brand new lollipop rails to hide the flipper button wear. I also have the figures for the playfield. They just need to be put back and re-ziptied. 3800 as is for 4200 if you want me to shop it out before you buy it.
Also have a Roller coaster tycoon for sale and a monopoly, pics of those will be up soon. Would like to make a package deal for all 3.

IMG_2734_(resized).JPGIMG_2735_(resized).JPGIMG_2738_(resized).JPGIMG_2737_(resized).JPGIMG_2739_(resized).JPGIMG_2740_(resized).JPGIMG_2742_(resized).JPGIMG_2743_(resized).JPGIMG_2745_(resized).JPGIMG_2744_(resized).JPGIMG_2736_(resized).JPG

Very fair price. My favorite pin ever. An affordable/unshopped LOTR is going make someone VERY happy.

#3412 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So are there any reasonable Pins for sale in CA?

Always. Just sold a freshly shopped and pretty decent TFTC to another Pinsider today for $2400. Let's stay on topic fellas.

#3467 8 years ago
Quoted from Apinplayer:

Figured I chime in here for my 1st post. I'm in the east bay and finally purchased my 1st table Earthshaker. Hope to keep it for a bit and work my ways towards owning a Funhouse or Monster Bash. The machine plays great really happy just having my own table.

IMAG0238_(resized).jpg

Welcome! If you haven't already heard there are 2 upcoming Bay Area pinball shows; Pinagogo in May and CA Extreme in July. Both are awesome! There are also some great pinball leagues not too far from you in Concord, Oakland and SF.

#3498 8 years ago

Any Elvira or slot fans interested in an Elvira slot machine? I just put this up for sale in the Nor Cal thread and figured I should post it here as well for the So Cal guys.

Here's a game play video I pulled from Youtube. The guy hits the Bonus Round around 1:15. What may not be shown in this video is when you line up at least 3 or 4 matching Elvira portraits they come to life. She'll say something Elvira-esque while shaking her tatas around. Real Cassandra Peterson call outs. Pretty fun slot.

Looking for $1500. Will ship in state via Chris Fox/Sly Fox Shipping.

I'm also looking to sell the holy grail of modern slot machines, yes, that one, which I will only discuss privately via PM.

Basically, both slots have been super fun for me (and guests) and got me hooked. I'm now looking to rotate them for some new/different ones. Pinball is still my first love, but it's definitely not a bad thing having one or two of these in the game room.

1 week later
#3542 7 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Just wanted to share with you all what I great experience I had with/using Chris and Sly fox shipping. Not only was it easy as pie but the price was more than right and Chris was SUPER nice. I didn't have room ready so I was leaving the Pins folded up but he wanted to help me put the legs on and set them up!
I know some others have used him but of course I was a little hesitant...if you have a worry using Chris I am here to tell you don't! Chris should be your inner state go to guy...and I guess he goes to Las Vegas and Reno sometimes too!

I have used him several times now and couldn't agree more. I will continue to support and recommend him.

#3582 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Dredd all day every day!

To each their own. I'm partial to Demo Man. Great layout, ramps, flow, trigger handles, etc. *Fastest wide body I've ever played. The left side is not useless. The left side has 2 bash targets, which are both tight shots. I enjoy shooting them.

Dredd has better art, for sure. Demo Man art is uninspired, but Demo Man does have lots of UV reactive (aka black light) paint, which looks awesome when lit up.

*I have yet to play Full Throttle.

1 week later
#3662 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You can read into that ad all you want, but this is the part I'm trying to figure out-

What other pictures?

Bought 4 months ago. Owned over a year. LOL

#3666 7 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

To be fair, that quote was completely taken out of context.
In the original post, he says he bought it 4 months ago. Then below he quotes the original ad from the seller he bought it from.
It's part of the original seller's ad that says he (original seller) owned it for over a year.
Still kinda sucks to charge others for his own shipping costs though.

Gotcha. Looked funny out of context. On a side note, it seems lots of collectors are moving their spiffed up W/B keepers lately in favor of the new stuff. I think that says a lot. This pinball renaissance were in the midst is really great.

#3694 7 years ago

We're buying a new house that needs a fortune in renovations. So, I'm looking to sell a couple items.

Whoa Nellie Big Juicy Melons with a few add-ons and zero wear. $4800 (SALE PENDING)

Elvira's Secret slot machine $1500

Wheel of Fortune slot machine $5000 (yes. the real deal.)

Sick Dirty Donny original painting $900

1 week later
#3787 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Ok. Not sure how we arrived at this, but let me be clear... Me wanting to "trade" my Ghost Busters has nothing to do with my PERFECTLY working game! My issue is with Stern the company, not GB the game.
I posted in the GB issues thread that my metal guide was starting to show signs of bending a bit by the GHOST target, but that's it! When I received my game, the first thing I did was move the Slimer switch wire to the middle and zip tie it as others have done. It plays perfectly and Slimer hits register as they should. At this time all the emails I have received about my game have been asking for a selling price and not if my game has any issues. LOL!
There is nothing for me to contact Stern about on this game. Don't believe me, come and play my game and see for yourself. Also, it is so rare that someone would want to move a game after purchasing it? I think not...
And once again, this game is for trade, not for sale.
Have a great day!
Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

I just played Rob's GB last week. Plays great. All is well.

To anyone considering this trade, Rob is a sucker for Bally pins.....and Williams too.

#3840 7 years ago

Moving Sale Update

Whoa Nellie - Sold!

Elvira's Secret slot machine - Traded!

Dirty Donny original painting - Still Available!

Wheel of Fortune - Still Available! $5k or trade

Wheel_1_(resized).jpgWheel_1_(resized).jpg

#3848 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

IS the Jackpot payout included!

Sure. In Vietnamese Dong.

#3875 7 years ago
Quoted from JEFFPINS12:

yes WOZ ECLE w 5v boards for $7800

You must have put one too many zeroes. WOZ can be a real clunker for techs. Not to mention the repetitive Yellow Brick Road song. And isnt that movie from the '30s? Perhaps you're stuck in the '30s.

#3919 7 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Just put my Black Hole for sale - $1500. Looks and plays well; has had the ground mods done and new Votrax chip installed. Feel free to come play it before it finds a new home
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-hole-gottlieb-1981-1986#post-3191337

Looks great. Fair price. Thumbs up.

3 weeks later
#4141 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Couldn't leave the building soon enough as far as I'm concerned!
Just didn't care for it much at all.

I always find it interesting how someone's favorite pin is someone else's least favorite. That's why I don't rely on reviews anymore.

1 week later
#4207 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

If a trade does not work out I will look into that, but IMHO I really shouldn't have to. It should be adjustable somehow and it's not. Stern is now creating pre-modded pinball machines and as beautiful as they are, the brightness of the LEDs is just to much for my eyes for some reason. I'm getting old and headlights at night are starting to look more blurry as well. Maybe the two are related...

Sounds like it might be time for these

s-l300_(resized).jpgs-l300_(resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#4299 7 years ago
Quoted from Adams:

Posted a wanted ad yesterday, but thought I would try here too:
Convinced my wife we should get a pinball machine and now I want to buy one before she can change her mind.
I'm looking for a MMR (LE or Standard). I'm in the SF Bay area, but willing to drive a bit to pick up (or have shipped)
Please PM

I saw an MMRLE on the SF Bay Area Craigslist a day or two ago for $8000 Asking. I'd look into that first.

2 weeks later
#4368 7 years ago
Quoted from danisme:

Hey Mann, I have a HS2 Getaway at my house that belongs to my brother who lives in the bay area. He plays in the league at Phoenix games in Concord every week and often works on their games. I live about 4 hrs south, but he comes down to my house regularly and could pick up and deliver the game to you on one of his trips. It plays very well, but is players condition and has some cosmetic issues. If you're interested I can see about price and take pics.

Your brother is a great guy and a skilled technician. Buy with confidence.

3 weeks later
#4482 7 years ago

Just a thought. Seems to me like posting a Dropbox link would be a good workaround for this new "no embedded pictures" policy.

Piper's POTC sounds crazy. I'd love to see pictures of it, simply as a fan of the game.

#4495 7 years ago

Is anyone looking to sell their Walking Dead Premium or LE? The Premiums are in stock right now, but wanted to check here first before pulling the trigger.

#4521 7 years ago
Quoted from Scrappy01:

Hi Guys, selling a HUO POTC for $4,300 OBO
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-19 21:39 (today)For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern, 2006)“POTC HUO plays perfect and in fantastic shape, has the gold coin shooter, back alley cannon, the plank and talking skull topper, i...” $ 4,300 Scrappy01 San Jose, CA Home Used Only (HUO)

If only I hadn't just bought something else.......

What's the talking skull topper? Got a link?

#4528 7 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

I know a lot of you have used Chris from Sly Fox shipping and have had a lot of good things to say about him.
My experience wasn't so good. I called him on August 31st about picking up an Addams Family pinball machine from northern California and delivering it to southern California. He quoted $300.00 which was higher than I expected based on what other people said they had paid. That is just barely cheaper than NAVL in which the machine would be insured but I thought I would give him a try.
He let me know in advance that he wasn't going to be traveling the weekend of 8th and 9th and couldn't bring it until the following weekend.
He didn't contact the customer for several days so I called him to see when he would be picking up the machine which he replied he would pick it up in the next couple days. The customer called me a week later and said they hadn't heard from him. I contacted him again and he said he would call her that afternoon. Three days later the customer still hadn't heard from him and was concerned because she was moving.
The following day he picked up the game. He showed up at the customers house at 6:30pm with his Mother to help him.
For those of you that have met Chris you know he weighs probably less that 150 pounds and doesn't really strike you as being an equipment mover. Chris asked for a wrench and a screwdriver to remove the legs and removed the topper because he wasn't aware of how to fold the back box down on a pinball machine so he wanted to remove the topper. I was told his Mom picked up the machine while he removed one leg and set the corner of the machine down on the customers leather chair which put a hole in the seat of her cushion. Chris and his Mom proceeded to remove the other legs and somehow Chris struggled to get the machine to his trailer. The customer said he "slammed the machine down on the floor of his trailer" which she was concerned about.
When Chris arrived at my home on Saturday I helped him get the pinball machine out of his trailer. The bottom of the machine was laying on the bottom of his trailer and the bottom of the machine was chewed up in places where it had been slid around on its bottom. I saw there wasn't a topper and asked him about it and he said he had to remove it because it wouldn't make it out of the customers garage and that he had never seen a topper that was held on with screws and that he has only seen toppers with velcro int he past. He isn't a pinball guy needless to say.
Chris is a super nice guy and I know he did his best and there was no significant damage to the game. I am not trying to talk bad about him but just wanted people to know of my experience so that if you need a prized machine moved, he might not be the guy.

That really sucks.

To my knowledge Chris owns no pins and is simply a mover. I have used him multiple times with no issues, but I was present to oversee breaking down, prepping and loading the pin, as I am with any mover. Chris is strong enough to carry one end and I trust him to get the pin from Point A to Point B. That's it.

Who did you buy this pin from that they just sat and watched? An old lady?

I think it's just us hobbyists using Chris to move pins and an experienced owner is typically involved on both the shipping and receiving end to oversee and assist. That's the way to do it. And always insist the pin is blanketed and shrink-wrapped all the way around.

#4531 7 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

It actually was an older lady that I purchased it from and she had no way of prepping it herself. She was only able to sit and watch and called me afterwards telling me about how Chris and his Mom tried to move the machine and that I should have sent an experienced mover. I had only seen great reviews about Chris so I thought he was more experienced with moving pinball machines than he was.

Honestly, I wouldn't even trust Michelle Bianchi's shippers to pick up a pin from a clueless old lady. It's unlikely that every single crew in her network, coast-to-coast, really knows how to prep and move a pin with no supervision or direction.

I am curious why Chris charged you so much. Maybe since he had to bring help? I'm accustomed to something like $150-$175. $300 is a big difference.

1 week later
#4565 7 years ago

I have a gorgeous Spider Man for sale. Some of you may have seen it at Phoenix Games in Concord. I routed it there for the last 4 months. It was my best earner. I am only selling because I just picked up the Vault Edition which I hope will earn even better. This is a chrome Spider Man with nearly $3,000 in upgrades (no kidding!).

Asking Price is $5700

Here is a link to 17 high-res photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0u3it7xd6468pm6/AAAQLoX-4A3Wka1O7EzaMbqWa?dl=0

Some of the upgrades include:

Custom chromed armor
Pinball Pro speakers
Shaker Motor
Back Alley building set
Back Alley custom painted train car
Pinball Refinery lighting effects in buildings and train car
Conitaker LED kit
Cointaker LED panel in upper cabinet with remote control
Dock Ock figure with lit arms
Lit flipper buttons
Lit speaker panels with spiders
Red DMD cover
Factory and/or Cliffy protectors on all ramps, drop target bank and shooter lane
And more

I just cleaned and waxed the playfield and replaced the balls. I recently rebuilt the lower flippers and replaced all the trough switches. It plays good as new.

#4579 7 years ago

My Spiderman is still available. The price has some wiggle room. Also considering trades plus cash.

Added over 8 years ago: Update: Spider Man is sold

#4586 7 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Beware of Chris from Sly Fox. While there does seem to have been Pinsiders who have had a good experience with him, I, on the other hand have had the ultimate nightmare experience. I did a trade with someone, and BOTH the game going out, and the game I received were damaged.
I won't get into all the details, but bottom line:
Yeah, he'll get your pin from point A to point B, but if something goes wrong and it gets damaged, don't expect him to take any responsibility for it. Absolute terrible service. I'll never use that guy again.

If you don't mind, I'd like a bit more detail. What caused the damage? What kind of damage?

I have not had any problems with him, but am concerned by two recent accounts from others (yours included). I'm wondering if these problems can be easily prevented.

#4589 7 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

1. He shows up at my house to pick up a game from me without a dolly, and asks if he can borrow mine. I oblige. While transporting the game from my game room to his trailer, the game drops, destroying not only the cabinet, but parts inside as well. He blames it on the dolly. Keep in mind I own 10 games, all moved with that dolly, and NONE of them have ever dropped. I ask ask him if he would be willing to at least accept partial responsibility as well since he was the one actually moving the game. Nope. Refuses to accept any responsibility. I lose $300 on that deal. That's damaged machine #1.
2. A week or so later, he delivers a game to my house. Upon closer inspection I find a number of scratches and deep gouges on the side of the machine, and ruined side-art... Damage that isn't shown in pictures of the game before it was delivered. After weeks of getting the run-around, he finally replies to a message from me and asks how much the damage will cost. I get a quote from someone for $275 for repair and new side-art. He says the damage that occurred should not cost more than $200 to fix. I tell him, it's not even about the money. I just want it fixed, so if he has someone who can fix it for $200, I'm all for it. Just get it fixed. Of course, he has no one who can fix it for that price and offers no more than a "Take it or leave it". Damaged machine #2.
From my point of view, I lost $300 from him dropping machine #1, And now I have to lose another $75 on machine #2 because he dinged up the side of my game? Nice.
Needless to say, he never paid me a dime for the damage, and I haven't heard from him since.
So like I said, I don't doubt that there have been some people out there who have had a decent experience with him. But if something, ANYTHING goes wrong, don't expect him to own up to it. You're on your own.

This is unfortunate and it sucks, but it sounds like it was preventable. Pins generally take 2 people to move. I'd never let one guy dolly a pin out of my house by himself. I'd have hands on it, make sure it was strapped, etc. Most likely I'd be the one steering.

Regarding the pin that arrived with damaged side art, was it padded with moving blankets and shrink wrapped? If so I don't see how the side art could've been scratched. Always insist on this.

When you watch the $500 guys move a pin they always use 2 guys and they always blanket and shrink wrap it before it gets moved. When you hire the solo guy for $150-$200, be prepared to lend a hand, lend some blankets, supervise, etc. I could be wrong, but it seems like the few guys who have had bad experiences did not do the latter.

#4596 7 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

They were vids, not pins, and yes I helped him move the games. He wasn't solo in this.
So you're saying he doesn't deserve any blame in this?
And for the record, I didn't hire this guy. The person I traded with hired him.

I'm not saying he deserves no blame. I'm just interested in what went wrong. I may use him again and don't want similar problems.

If you were helping him move the arcade when it fell off the dolly, I'm not sure whose fault that is. Both? Same goes for when the buyer/seller allow the arcade to get loaded and shipped with no padding or protection.

And I'm having trouble picturing how the arcade fell off the dolly with 2 people holding it and being careful. My method of choice is a big hand truck with fully-inflated tires and a ratcheting strap (same way I move appliances). Those flat wooden dollies are "okay" if you have several hands on it and you're going slowly, but the little casters have trouble going over cracks, bumps and thresholds.

If it feels like I'm busting your balls I apologize. I honestly do sympathize with what happened to you and your games and I'd be upset too. It just seems to me these bad experiences are usually preventable. Pins and arcades are a bitch to move and must be moved very carefully. I hear horror stories all the time. I've been fortunate so far not to be involved in one.

Hopefully these horror stories and safety tips help others avoid a similar fate.

3 weeks later
#4693 7 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Admins don't allow pictures in the thread anymore, they want sales to go through the market place to help pay for the web site

Easy workaround. Just upload the pictures into Dropbox and post the link. Worked for me like a charm.

#4694 7 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Hi guys.
Just trying to test the waters here. I'm hoping you will give me some good info. I've started shopping out a really nice Williams IJ. Im debating on continuing to fix it up and keep it for a while or just sell it now. I really don't have the room for this in my gameroom. I'm curious as to what you guys think is a fair asking price.
Now that I've stripped and cleaned it up, the playfield is absolutely fantastic. No lifting, cracking, etc. It's really great! I'm honestly amazed at how nice the playfield looks. All optos, switches, and coils are working. Dmd is great. Speakers/audio also great. I just installed all new rubbers. It shines! I've got flipper rebuild kits ready to go in. Wire ramps are perfect. Plastics are great (except slingshots).
Negatives.. Some moderate fading on cabinet sides. 2 chips are present on the back of the cab. Another small one is present on the top left side corner of the head. Holes are present from a lockdown bar. Slingshot plastics and all drop target decals need to be replaced. Some lamps need replacing. (I'm debating on putting in an LED kit).
This machine is not collector's quality and I know this. I know I could spend $300 on new cabinet decals which would greatly improve the look. Slingshot plastics and drop target decals aren't expensive. Lamps aren't expensive either.
I'm in nor cal. What do you think it's worth as I've described? Is anyone interested?
Thank you in advance.
Junky

Hard to be accurate without any pictures, but I'd say around $5000.

3 weeks later
#4765 7 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

who's got the best prices on mirror blades for Stern these days?

Me. :-)I have 2 new, unopened sets for Stern which I'll make you a deal on. Shoot me a PM.

1 month later
#4916 7 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

If it was indeed restored by CH then the price is right in line.

I disagree. A project FH is $2500. Maybe $3000. Throw another what...$6k or $7k to HEP and you're into it $10k tops. And you won't get every dollar back. In my opinion a resale HEP FH should be around $7500. Non-HEP restored FH, maybe $5k-$6k. $12,500 is cuckoo.

#4953 7 years ago

Wanted: Goldeneye or SoF or Diner or Radical (Bay Area)

My friend! Long time no see. One of us should've grabbed that near mint Radical for $2000 at PAGG 2015. Our heads must have been up our asses.

1 week later
#5006 7 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

What are 720's going for nowadays? $5k+ ?
Just put a new power supply in it. Plays perfect, minor burn in. Cabinet almost perfect. New decals.

Come on, man. Don't pull that "they go for (insert absurd price)" baloney on here. I recall a super clean one on Pinside just 3 months ago for $1950. Maybe you can do a little better, but don't try to bend poeple over on the local thread.

#5020 7 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

The last 720 I sold was almost mint for $4,500 on Ebay and a Paperboy for $4,800. Very hard to find nowadays.

Then take it to Ebay and fish for some more rich dummies. There are no takers here for 100% marked up, bend over while I insert this uncut pineapple prices. It's insulting.

By the way, there's a near mint Paperboy for $2500 right now on SF Bay Area Craigslist, if anyone is looking. Not cheap, but probably the going rate for its condition.

#5024 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Holy moly. I'l never understand vids going for pin money. I'll just MAME that f*cker. I liked buying vids when they were $300 or less.

Dedicated cabs are cooler than Mame's but I agree it's hard to justify paying pinball money for one. A handful of grail vids have eclipsed $2k.

#5025 7 years ago

I'm considering trading/selling a couple items from my collection:
A restored 4-player Konami Track and Field. Exidy value range is $800-$1200. Open to offers.
Pinball Refinery Demolition Man On Steroids. Not 100% clear on the value as very few exist, but I know one sold in the $5k neighborhood last year. Open to offers.

Added over 7 years ago: The 4-player Track & Field is a cocktail cabinet.

#5034 7 years ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

Restored TOTAN for sell.
Sly Fox can ship it.

Machine - For SaleTales of the Arabian NightsNew!Fully restored “Fully restored TOTAN

New CPR gold playfield
All new ramps
All new plastic
New target switches
All new rubber
All new plastic posts
New powder coated legs,side rails and lockdown...”
5 hours ago Vacaville, CA 7,000 (OBO)
rdbronko73

Gorgeous pin, dude! And a good price if I do say so myself.

1 week later
#5060 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Dominoes plays fast and furious...surprisingly fun!

Good to know and not personally surprised. Spooky makes fun pins. They may look a bit simple, but they've got it where it counts. I hope #3 is Scooby Doo.

#5077 7 years ago
Quoted from Adams:

I know so few have been shipped to the US so I doubt there are any for sale in CA, but does anyone know of a place to play The Big Lebowski in the bay area?

Yes. One on location in SF. Can't recall the name of the place. I'm sure someone will chime in with the details.

#5086 7 years ago

Konami Track & Field (aka Hyper Olympic) 4-Player Cocktail Arcade in original, dedicated cabinet. Excellent condition inside and out. Clean boards, harnesses and connectors. Recently serviced by myself and my tech. Nice picture. Working 100% Fairly rare and very sought after by arcade collectors.

The events are sprint, hurdles, long jump, javelin, hammer throw and high jump.

Asking $1000.

Here's a link to the photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0uqktihk0v85pj/AADsvYPhdEgrfNCH6plyNZDRa?dl=0

p.s. Please excuse the background. We're doing some remodeling.

1 week later
#5106 7 years ago

Bottom line on the Konami Track & Field cocktail is $800

#5128 7 years ago

Track & Field cocktail sold to Flynn's Retrocade in Utah

http://flynnsretrocade.com/

Looks like an awesome spot!

#5130 7 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Ugh! Just missed your Track and Field cocktail. Been looking for one. If the deal falls through, lmk and I can pick it up ASAP.

Bummer. Where were you? Had it posted for a couple weeks. I'll let you know if it falls through. Buyer seems pretty solid though.

#5131 7 years ago

For Sale: Pinball Refinery Demolition Man on Steroids #1

Asking $5000. Trades considered. First dibs to the CA folks. If unsold by this weekend I'll post it in the Marketplace.

Most don't know about this incredible pin, so here's some info:

Demolition Man on Steroids is a customized/re-themed version of Demolition Man. It was the second project from the very talented people at Pinnovating, whose first project was The matrix. It is very rare. I'm told there are only 12.

This pin is not just some rare novelty. It has some of the best lighting, animations, modes and call outs in all of pinball. The "Knight Rider" Car Chase mode where the GI switches to 100% ultraviolet is awesome. The Schwarzenegger mode is awesome. The soundtrack and call outs are beyond awesome. Very deep code. 2-stage wizard mode. Lots more.

Here’s a good write up on DMOS, including a 20-minute gameplay video. The one in the video appears to have no modifications other than the software (of course), the translite and a blue display:

http://funwithbonus.com/demolition-man-on-steroids-updates/

Here’s a couple videos from Steve aka Owner of Pinball Refinery, who assembled my DMOS and installed all the extras. The one in these videos is almost identical to mine with a ton of custom lighting effects, powder coated armor & gun handles, shaker, etc:

Here’s a link to the photos of my actual machine. It has the same extras as the one in Steve’s video, a Color DMD and chrome T-moulding:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0k7sdeaq7rei0su/AAByL7rWnuHKnqm_cGoGS5mTa?dl=0

I'm happy to provide more photos to any potential buyers. The cabinet and innards are very clean. It could pass for HUO.

Here’s Pinnovating’s Facebook page. If you scroll down a bit you’ll see pictures of when my DMOS and The Matrix were showcased at California Extreme in July of 2014. I didn’t own it yet at the time, but I ended up buying it and the Iron Man sitting next it:

https://www.facebook.com/Pinnovating/

This pin is dialed in to a tee. It plays perfectly and needs nothing.

#5132 7 years ago

Sold pending payment/pick-up! Will donate some $ once it goes through.

#5137 7 years ago
Quoted from jordanfsl:

Debating putting up my AC/DC Premium up for sale. HUO, very low plays...well under 1k I would imagine. Was probably the last NIB available from a dealer....I certainly called all of them looking. No window/playfield issues. No mods except a PinPac for volume control and headphones.
What are these going for nowadays? I really wouldn't want to deal with shipping it.
Only trade would be for a restored TAF. I grew up playing that machine and still have an itch to get one.

Bone stock probably $6500-$6800. Seems to be quite in demand right now.

#5151 7 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

Been contemplating selling my Ghostbusters pro. I LOVE the game. It's super hard, and a fantastic play. I currently have my machines in the lobby at the game studio I work at for everyone to play (I live in an apartment with no room for games) so it has a LOT of credits on it (4k?) but I have kept very good care of it (replaced rubbers and waxed 3 times since sept) and I have all the practical anti air ball mods on it, shooter mod, and green glow library scoop.
thing is, people at work play ghostbusters a LOT. I have a Williams Space Station right next to it and no one ever touches it. Even though I love Ghostbusters, It's going to be available to buy for a few years to come. I could sell it off, and wait for a good deal on one of my other wish list pins to pop up. I recently had to pass on an amazing deal on a Monster Bash because i didn't have the funds at hand. And my co-workers seem to not want to play 'old' pins. so I could spare my investments some wear and tear by sticking to the older titles...
Does a Ghostbusters pro in great condition and mods go for 5K? or are people mostly wanting NIB for that price? I figure if I can get 5K for it, then I can sit back and wait for a Scared Stiff, Swords of Fury or Twilight Zone to pop up, and in a few years grab a Ghostbusters premium when I have more living space, and I will have it all to myself.

No sense in paying $5k for a GB with 4000 plays when they can get a new one shipped to their door for $5k. Yours is not heavily upgraded. You'll need to make it worth someone's while. I'm thinking $4400 is about right.

2 weeks later
#5192 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Looking for an Avengers LE or Premium.

Check SF Bay Area Craigslist. Saw a very nice Hulk LE with Color DMD for $5500 a couple days ago.

#5252 7 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

No one wants a nice 2007 Spider-man. These used to sell easily.
Robert
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47051

The originals took a hit in value after the Vault Edition came out.

1 month later
#5433 6 years ago
Quoted from Zadom:

Selling a Game Of Thrones LE with topper and shaker motor. I am the original owner. 6400 OBO. Would also be interested in a POTC towards a trade. PM for pics. Located in Torrance.

That's cheap. Good buy for someone. I love mine.

3 weeks later
#5461 6 years ago

Same Iron Man. It plays great. Good luck dude.

#5470 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

its the FOIL brudda....you can't deny pin-candy for the eyes...

Yup. And it's newer. And I personally prefer the new upper cabinet style. Really not a big difference. Maybe worth a few hundo more than the original.

#5479 6 years ago

Popeye
- ColorDMD
- LED
$2300

That's a lot of pin for the money these days. Good luck, dude!

2 months later
#5663 6 years ago

Anyone have a CPR Space Shuttle playfield laying around they'd like to sell? I know they were originally $600. I'm willing to pay $800. Maybe even $850 for a Gold one. Don't want to get bent over for $1000.

Can meet at CAX this weekend.

2 weeks later
#5717 6 years ago

That was a great deal, Jfesler. Very generous of you.

1 week later
#5766 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballdork:

Looking to trade, everything works great.: (sell if no traders), please see my wanted list or make a suggestion.
Grand lizard With decal on upper playfield. Overall In nice shape
Genie New CPU, worn left side of Cab , faded BG, PF good
Target Alpha Fantastic PF, New BG, and/or decent original BG, cabinet Good base, yellowed head
Magic City a little flipper wear, nice shape
Escalara Stair climber MLA-EW. Electric stair climber, with electric forklift with loading plate. New stair chain, links and roller mechs
sandiego.craigslist.org link
Thanks, Glenn

I have an Elvis. Any interest in trading your grand lizard plus cash?

2 weeks later
#5876 6 years ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

HUO Spiderman Vault with color dmd for sale. Less than 200 plays since I unboxed it and the play field is perfect with zero ghosting. Game is located in Reno,NV but I can bring it down to Sacramento, or the Pleasanton Area as well. PM for more hi res pics.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54150
Asking $6,300

Dude...if I didn't already have one. Mine is very popular on location. Great pin.

#5881 6 years ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

Sounds like you need 2 - One for your house and one for your location

LOL. Don't tempt me!

The rumor mill says Guardians and Deadpool are in the works at Stern, not to mention Elvira 3. I'm trying, and failing so far, to wait for those.

#5898 6 years ago
Quoted from jordanfsl:

I have been spending money on a backyard project like a drunken sailor on shore leave - so I think my AC / DC Premium needs to be listed for sale. HUO and basically new, under 300 plays. Was probably the last NIB when I got it. Has a PinPac for volume control and headphones, no other mods.
What are these worth now? No ghosting on the play field or other issues with newer Sterns. Window is clear.

About $6000 I think. They are currently running them again for high $6000s shipped.

3 months later
#6198 6 years ago

A REALLY nice Tommy for sale. Asking $3200. Plays great. Currently on location at Phoenix Games in Concord. Was purchased out of a home about 3-4 months ago and looked HUO. No proof, but unbelievably clean. Has had some hundreds of plays since then on coin drop. Pics speak for themselves. Belongs to store owner. I am selling it for him. Asking $3200. Trades considered. Lots of sharp pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x5bswiqp65dco6m/AAAVJalvw1SLcD3J6psk7VSAa?dl=0

1/17 UPDATE - TOMMY IS PENDING SALE

#6239 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

I have an amazing collector quality HUO Indiana jones with full brass, leds, ledOCD.
The goodie bag is still staying led inside this thing, it was in a climate controlled storage for 20 years. Pretty amazing pin. It will be up soon on the market pm me anytime! Cheers

Got a price figured out yet?

3 weeks later
#6318 6 years ago

I'm still looking for a TWD fish tank topper. I shouldn't have waited. Now they're out of stock everywhere. I guess stern isn't making them. Any ideas guys? Anyone want to sell one?
Thanks

Try posting a WTB ad. You might get lucky. I found one on the Marketplace a while back.

#6331 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Hey guys, I have a beautifully restored POTC I'm putting up for sale. I thought I would never do this, but its time for a new home. This machine is basically new. I know there are a few for sale and my price may be a bit high, I am willing to move a little on price, but There is some serious time in this machine. If you have seen any of my build threads you will see how meticulous I am.
Asking 5199.00 OBO, Cheers and thank you for looking.

Featured
Machine - For Sale
Pirates of the CaribbeanNew!Fully restored (full original status) “This is not your average Pinball machine, it may, in fact, be the nicest Pirates of the Carribean you may ever see. This is by far one of the most underrated games in pinball, even...”
1 hour ago Walnut Creek, CA 5,199 (OBO)
Soulrider911

Here is build thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-partial-restore

Nice Pirates! I'd be your buyer if I hadn't just picked up the one in Reno a couple weeks ago. It's such a fun pin.

#6360 6 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

Would like the details if you have them! I'm not sure how far north I can get, but would love to check it out.

Just and FYI. We have an in-state pin shipper who generally charges <$200. Chris Fox. Sly Fox shipping. Ships to and from Bay Area to So Cal. I have used him many times with zero problems.

#6375 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

POTC from banning will be at AYCE following Expo 4.0...confirmed yesterday

Damn! You are doing one helluva job with your lineup over there. All the hot new shit. Very impressive.

1 week later
#6422 6 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

It's not for sale unfortunately. And I already have 2 people in line if it was ever to be so. To be honest it's pretty sweet and I'm nervous about putting it in the wild, but the Flipper Room takes good care of the pins. I'm guessing the cost to play will be 75 cents if you want to play a Congo with the smoothest flippers ever thanks to Rob Bell!

Thanks for sharing, Bob! I'll try not to spill my beer on it.

#6436 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Possibly looking for a Hobbit if a good deal. Thanks Mike

Try Jersey Jack. I talked to them about 3 months ago and they offered me a Black Arrow Edition for a very, very good price. Seemed like they were trying to get rid of them. If I was in the market for one at the time I would have jumped. Maybe they still have some.

1 month later
#6574 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Someone buy my TWD so I can buy this

Nice pants mod on your Well Walker

2 weeks later
#6639 5 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I was fishing around on their website and notice that they post the sales prices. This is helpful.
Here's the link:
https://www.bidspotter.com/en-us/auction-catalogues/bsccapt/catalogue-id-bsccapt10084/search-filter?archiveSearch=False&type=Pinball%20Machine
EDIT #2: 18% buyers premium plus 8% sales tax, so adjust prices accordingly.

So, someone paid $5k for Gilligan. Holy crap.

1 month later
#6857 5 years ago

More
Same here. Trying to choose from Houdini or Dialed In as my next pin. I'm in Livermore. Any pinsiders in the East Bay Area that wouldn't mind me playing a few games on your Houdini? Please PM me.
Thanks.
Nick

Same here. FGW is a trek. Gotta be one in the East Bay somewhere.

2 weeks later
#6913 5 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

WTB a Guardians Pro in NorCal. Tired of yours? Contact me.
thx
Izzy

The pin rocks. You won't regret it.

#6916 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

When did that happen? Aboballee Bobo A Boballee Bo.

I think sometime around when v0.9 met the Cleland sound rom. Although I do miss that call out a lot! If I were Cleland I'd work it back in there somewhere.

#6933 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveB:

Yo for trade or sale is my HEP restored Addams Family. $11,500 or trades +\- cash.
Message for pictures.

Hold on. Need to find my drool rag.

1 month later
#7013 5 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

In case someone is looking for Iron Maiden, Marco had their show used games for sale at a discount at California Extreme, IM Pro 5040 and IM Prem for 6600. I dont know if you can contact them to see if they have any left or see if they are bringing more to the next banning show.

Marco will probably be in Banning for Expo next year, but those CAX games are gone. Even if one or two went unsold they'd now have to ship them, which negates most of the savings to where you're better off buying new.

2 weeks later
#7077 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I think every one of the pins at cax were sold before sunday. they all had tags on the apron saying who the belonged to.
I am sure they will ship in a new truckload. They are not selling them at such a discount where they are losing money doing it. If your going to banning and looking to buy a pin, you might want to contact marco. either about buying a show pin or possibly picking one up there. you might save on shipping..

Do you mean Banning in Oct? I know they attend in March. Don't know about Oct.

4 weeks later
#7176 5 years ago

At those prices I should've invited the attendees back to my house for Round 2

2 months later
#7345 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

In recent memory I have sold my X-Men, Spiderman, AFMr, Stern ST Premium and my NBA Fastbreak &amp; will probably list my NGG for sale.
While I enjoy or enjoyed these games, since I bought my Night Rider to re-theme I have remembered how fun the older &amp; surely simpler SS games (rule wise) were/are.
Thinking back on the Fathom, Police Force &amp; Comet I owned and similar I played at the Lucky Ju Ju (now the Pacific Pinball Museum) and at bars in the 70's, my desire to learn the rules for an "18 Mission Game Progression" dwindles.
Maybe I'm just getting older; I do know that I can't play for more than 10 - 15 minutes without taking an Aleve to minimize the arthritis pain in both hands.
I'm sure that plays into my desire too.
I think that this afternoon I may go over to Alameda and play a few of these simpler ruled games that are difficult to master.
If anyone local to me has an early SS game in good condition that may be wanting to part with, let me know...I might be tempted to buy.
Robert

I recommend to pick up a Williams System 9, or two. There are only 3 - Comet, Space Shuttle, Sorcerer. All excellent pins and generally cheaper than System 11s and early Ballys.

3 weeks later
#7430 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

I sold my RS for $3200 a couple months ago here in LA. It was in really good condition. I had it up at $3400 for a couple of months with no takers. If you are patient you might get more but if you want to move it you might want to remove the accessories and try again.

I agree. On one hand a Color DMD & Inivisiglass should add $500-$600 value. On the other hand not a lot of people seeking a $4k RS. The mods may be pushing it over what the local market will bear. Very nice RS by the way.

2 weeks later
#7460 5 years ago

Just noticed pics and attachments have been disabled from this thread. They want their piece of any action. Getting more strict. Defintely makes this thread less fun, less useful. Can't even post non sale-related pics.

#7468 5 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

funny I called on a wh2o listed last week at an insane deal... but He said his name was Ken, and it was sold
I found out later it from another post it was "gorf"

I think Whitey in San Mateo is Ken. You think Gorf was impersonating Whitey?

#7474 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Hope I never get gorfed.

Watch out for any Nigerian princes from Dixon.

#7492 5 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

there was lethal weapon 3 for sale for 700 a few weeks back..of course it went fast.
I see now a shopped lethal W3 with leds for 2200. I bet its the same one

If you mean the one a few months back I grabbed it and traded it to my buddy for a slot machine. So, not the same one. It was a non-working project, but should clean up well. One of my best CL pick-ups.

1 week later
#7520 5 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Selling my:
Metallica Pro
AC/DC Luci
Iron Maiden Premium
Moving to a smaller house and won’t have the room for them (unfortunately). They’re listed in the market place if anyone is interested.

Oh man. Sorry you aren't able to take them with you. Talk about 3 great pins.

#7539 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

In celebration of Nervo offering me 3800 for my Xmen LE I am dropping the price another 100 bucks to 5400 for everyone BUT him. For him the price is 6500.
Invisiglass
Color DMD
Shaker
100% Titan rubbers
LED flashers
Captive Ball mod - comes with original Wolverine figure
Magneto extra flasher
Iceman extra flasher
Blue backbox trim
Speaker panel insert
Mirror blades
Flipper LED strip
LED strip towards the back of the game
Post mod on Storm ramp entrance
Nightcrawler LEDs
LED in the blackbird scoop
Cliffys installed from day 1 on the eject and scoop

$3800. LOL. Classy.

#7548 5 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Hi all,
Any suggestions for a distributor in So Cal area to purchase my first NIB? I'm looking at a either a Munsters or AFM CE.

I recommend calling JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado. Sterling reputation and not yet charging sales tax.

#7567 5 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Thanks all.
What's with the sales tax thing? When does this go into effect?

It's getting phased in very soon. Some distributors are saying 2-3 months. Take advantage before it's too late.

2 weeks later
#7606 5 years ago

Wanted DE Torpedo Alley

#7613 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Anyone selling a Batman 66?

Order one from Marcospec for pick-up at GSPF in Lodi, or CAX in July. You are unlikely to find a used one for cheaper than their Show Price.

1 month later
#7748 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:It's worth a try

Mod - Wanted

Wanted: Batman 66 LE Topper

New!

Wanted! “It's a longshot. Everyone has a price. PM me if you have one and how much you want for it.
Thanks”

54 minutes ago

Livermore, CA

Wanted

imagamejunky

Have you purchased the bat signal spotlight that one pinsider sells? That might hold you over.

#7749 5 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Machine - For Sale

F-14 Tomcat

Fully shopped/refurbished “Super nice F-14 Tomcat.

Pros:
* New repro playfield (the german guy)
* New plastics
* Cliffy inlane guides
* Upgraded speakers
* MPU refurbed by K's
* Inkochnitos bridge board (ht...”

15 days ago

Salinas, CA

2,500 (OBO)

dri

Price drop. Will throw in a like new glass in the deal (the current one has scratches). &lt;jedi trick=mind&gt;This is the F-14 you're looking for.&lt;/jedi&gt;

Bump for a pretty good deal! I'd seriously grab it if I hadn't just ordered the new BK. F-14 is awesome.

#7761 5 years ago

Haunted House is amazing! Very heavy sumbitch. Move with caution.

1 week later
#7802 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

That seems like a very nice price on GB. Is it really that hated? Lol

Split crowd. No consensus.

#7826 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Wow. I can't believe how prices have soared. I passed on a TSPP in decent /good shape about 3 years ago at $4000 because the price seemed high.

For the sake of your wallet, do not equate asking prices with actual value. Sold prices determine actual value.

#7854 5 years ago

Not one deal in the bunch.

1 month later
#7969 4 years ago

HEP restored Addams Family. Perfect in every way. Plays like a dream. About $1000 in add-ons including color dmd, pinball pro speakers, side mirrors, mods (light up fester, train, bear rug), etc. Serious inquiries only.

$10,500

Will consider trade (Sys 11 or newer) + cash. No junk.

See pics here, though they don't do it justice.

#7984 4 years ago

Looking to buy a Fish Tales.

No beaters or projects (no time to restore one). Must be good/above average condition.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

#8006 4 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

If anyone needs a pin delivered from So. Cal to No. Cal I'm heading up there early next week and would deliver for a small fee.

Interested. PM sent

2 weeks later
#8050 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Baby is on the way so, unfortunately, I have to let go of my Shaq Attaq project. Ball 1 plays fine, ball2 won't kick out. That's all that is wrong with it. The wife also hates looking at it. Bright n tight! $900
Game is located in a 600 sq ft $4000/mo apartment in San Francisco. Need the space.

Ever considered South SF, San Bruno, Daly City, East Bay? More space for Shaq Attack and baby.

1 week later
#8120 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I have a Shaq Attaq

Perhaps if you threw in a copy of Shazaam, or Steel? A true Shaq fan won’t be able to resist.

#8165 4 years ago

Who was actually playing pinball during the quake and did you get a tilt?

#8192 4 years ago
Quoted from 2000_Alum:

Thinking about trading my original AC/DC premium +/- cash for Hobbit LE or Black Arrow. Been in my basement since it was unboxed in 2013. Hit me up if you are interested.

Don't do it

#8199 4 years ago
Quoted from 2000_Alum:

Must admit I’m on the fence. AC/DC was my first, just does not get they plays it did and I’m getting full in the game room. I’d like to hear your thoughts.

Not saying you cant sell ACDC, but selling it for Hobbit sounds like a big downgrade. If I'm losing something great I'd want to get something great. I see LOTR on your list. That's much better. Unless you're trying to collect all the JJP pins I'd pass on Hobbit.

1 month later
#8375 4 years ago

Couple pins for sale:

Game of Thrones LE
Immaculate and loaded
Very low plays
Cliffys since unboxing
Color DMD
Shaker
Flipper Fidelity speakers w/10" woofer
Modified bat signal projects khaleesi's dragon on the ceiling!
Stern inner cabinet decals
Plastic protectors

$7300

ACDC Premium Luci VE
1 yr old. Very nice shape
Cliffys everywhere since unboxing. Lane, scoops, switch slots, outhole, etc.
Shaker motor
Hooked Lightning Bolt Flashers, 1 of which recently stopped flashing

$5900

Added over 5 years ago:

ACDC Sold off pinside

3 weeks later
#8433 4 years ago

Is anybody in So Cal coming up for Pinagogo weekend of Oct 12th?

I just bought the Haunted House. Need transport to the show. $100 gas money for your trouble.

Otherwise will send the man, the myth, the legend, Chris Fox.

#8434 4 years ago

CONGO for sale

Not collector quality, but very decent. Original playfield cleared by prior owner.

I recently put in about 15-20 hours going through it, cleaning, fixes, rubbers, LEDs, new parts, dialing it in, etc. Spent about $500 for parts, board repairs, new Comet Sunlight LEDs, rubbers, new pf glass, etc. Looking and playing great now. Ready to enjoy.

$4000 Firm

UPDATE - PENDING SALE

2 weeks later
#8495 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So I’ll be in Pleanston this week on business. Any recommendations on where to play some pinball in that area?

You are semi-close to some excellent locations.

Option a. Pacific Pinball Museum in Alameda
Option b. Phoenix Games and Flipper Room in Concord

#8503 4 years ago

Edit - SOLD for $1700 to local buddy

Swords of Fury asking $1800

Players condition. Needs shop job. See link for photos & additional details.

Would trade +- cash for Torpedo Alley.

2 weeks later
#8549 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Looking to see if there is an ACNC out there that might be local. I doubt it, but figure I would check. Not wanting to pay shipping and taxes on a NIB again.

No tax thru Pinballstar. Shipping only. Direct from Spooky not sure. More discounted deposits spots may pop up as well.

1 month later
#8628 4 years ago

Seeking Torpedo Alley or Robocop in nice shape. Trade or cash.

1 week later
#8642 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Zero issues with Chris but then again I’m not a sit back with a beer guy!

Same here. Sounds like he’s better with pins.

#8654 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

i can very depending on his load of how many games he has going, but normally 300-400

I've found him to be cheaper than that. Maybe I'm closer for him. I don't know. Best to call him for a customized quote. He has always been a cheaper option for me versus a freight shipping company, and has probably moved more pins than anyone in CA.

#8657 4 years ago

Wife and I are in the process of buying a cabin, so looking to move some pins for cash. Will consider trading down, but prefer straight sale. Looking to sell ~ 4 pins from the following:

Black Knight Pro - mostly stock with shaker motor & cliffys $4800
Game of Thrones LE - color dmd, shaker, FF speakers w/10" woofer, stern inner art blades, cliffys & plastic protectors, modified bat signal projects GOT dragon on ceiling, very low plays mint $7000
Centaur - new playfield, new plastics, new drops, new posts, lots of new shit, original backglass in superb shape, original cabinet in good shape, sunlight LEDs $4500
Iron Maiden Pro - shaker motor, stern inner art blades, shooter lane protector $4800
Iron Man VE Pinball Refinery Edition - loaded with full PR treatment, powder coat, shaker, color dmd, lit figurines, steve's lighting mods, cliffys, too much to list $5500
Whoa Nellie - plastic protectors, color matched titan rubbers, very low plays mint $4500

Added over 4 years ago:

Iron Maiden SOLD

#8661 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Where you looking at buying a cabin?

Arnold

2 months later
#8769 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Its a party Sat. 80 plus machines. So many to choose from. Some great EM's are there to. Plus some Bingo's.

I just looked at the catalog. Holy crap! What a selection! I'm glad I'm not local or I'd be in trouble.

#8772 4 years ago

Someone afew posts up seeking a Pharoah. A Pharoah appears.

#8815 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I feel like I keep hearing that you can get houdini dirt cheap, but I never see it. Where are all these unwanted houdinis?

One up here last month for $5300. Great pin. I should've grabbed it.

#8837 4 years ago

2 pins left to sell.

Metallica Monsters Premium with COLOR DMD, shaker motor, and every Cliffy protector. $5900

Bought new 2-2.5 years ago. Not an HUO machine, but still in great shape. Many of you have probably seen/played it at Phoenix Games. Cleaned monthly. Flippers rebuilt a few months ago. Playfield still looks good. Cabinet looks mint. 1 broken plastic. Sparky has a damaged foot, so throwing in a new sparky and also a new magnet core.

Still figuring out the other one to sell.

Added over 4 years ago:

Metallica sold

2 weeks later
#8858 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

I'd just suggest avoiding him. He's a blatant liar and knowingly mis-represents the condition of games he's trying to flip.
Cliff notes...
I paid $$$ for a JJP HUO game. When he delivered it to my driveway, I trusted him and let him leave. It was 11pm, cold, there's an epidemic, we were wearing facemasks, etc. Ten minutes later, I see the game was actually routed ~6mos with 7k plays.
He told me I got a good deal. Anyone want to buy it?

Usually takes a lot more then 6 months to rack up 7k plays on location. Must be one helluva location. Does it still look good?

#8864 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

It was a GREAT location, and thankfully the operator took good care of the game.
So I overpaid by some % rather than it being a complete loss.
I do expect sellers to spin tales about HUO 30yr-old games that happen to look nice.
But I didn't expect a local-ish pinsider to lie about a recently released game... THEY HAVE AUDITS AND LOGS for godsake.

Sounds like adam has some explaining to do. We are a very small community.

#8893 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

You are right, so I'll explain. In this case, he picked up the game 7 hours south and was supposed to drop off at 7-8pm on his way back north. Then it turned to 10 and 11 as he was running late. He lives another 2 hours north so I was accommodating him.
I mentioned the time to help explain why I didn't inspect more carefully. Also, he had a good rep on pinside (I checked), and the game was less than 9 mos old and supposedly HUO. I posted warning here after he sent single message refusing to take game back (or discuss since he immediately blocked my #).

Zero accountability? Blocked your number? This is going from bad to worse for him.

#8906 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Yep, yep... I've had 30+ games too. Pinballs can be like a box of chocolates... lots of brown lumps. Sometimes there is candy too. I've had my share.
But the cost of 'fixing' chipping on the playfield is quite high. And you can't "fix" the HUO badge when you're ready to sell and get a new game. This guy lied. He picked it up directly from the location where it was being routed. You guys are welcome to deal with the !*&%#@ but you've been warned.

One last thought on this unfortunate occurrence. If someone asks you to buy sight-unseen with free delivery tell them up-front you'll need to set it up inside and take a good look at before forking over the cash. If not as described then no deal. That way you won't feel guilted into buying it anyway.

3 weeks later
#8973 4 years ago

Thats a real nice Earthshaker. Nice survivors from the 1980s are special.

#8980 3 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Thank you, and yes it is a survivor. I'm getting pushback from my family members for listing it... my g/f and brother saying I'd be crazy to sell it. Hmm...

Always tough letting a good one go, but if you're at peace with selling it you'll be alright. Always lots of tasty replacement pins to be had.

3 weeks later
#9012 3 years ago
Quoted from silverbearss:

Anyone have any pinball machines in working order for sale? I'm open to anything besides EM as I have one already.

I'm planning to sell my Guardians of the Galaxy Pro soon. Could sell now if you want one. Happy hunting!

Preference is cash, but would also trade it for Torpedo Alley + cash, or Radical! plus cash.

#9025 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Rob... I still have your I-500. It's a great game!
I have a business that I use for pins. I actually own duplicates of 7-8 titles, even some triplicates.
I'll look into the CP up your way.
Thanks!
Kerry

Pins so nice he owns them thrice!

#9033 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Have my first owner Batman 66 fs on marketplace $6200. Located in Nor Cal.
Have a great holiday weekend

Good seller here. Clean pins at very good prices.

1 month later
#9238 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Hello Pinsiders... just an update, I sold this Suburban today.

Time for a new pin hauler! I vote box truck.

1 month later
#9287 3 years ago
Quoted from InsideOutlane:

Thanks for looking out, I appreciate it!

That's too much $$ in my opinion. There was one recently for sale in San Ramon for about half that. Seller a friend of Fattrain's. Shoot him a message to see if it's still available.

1 week later
#9317 3 years ago

Selling my mint Golden Tee Home Edition. Pedestal version. 2020 software. Factory stand and LCD screen included. I need the space to bring some pins home. Price is $2950. Would be $4500 new.

1 month later
#9407 3 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Must be baseball season, a lot of low balls being thrown...
Robert

Your price seems pretty good to me. Especjally with the color dmd. I'd give it a whirl if I wasn't moving.

1 week later
#9501 3 years ago

Anybody want my ID4?

Added over 4 years ago:

UPDATE: Pending Sale

Added over 4 years ago:

SOLD

#9504 3 years ago

Addams Family inbound. Selling my really nice Iron Maiden Premium for space.

Added over 4 years ago:

Update: SOLD

2 months later
#9694 3 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Looking for a Data East Star wars. Pm if you got one forsale.
Harley D.

Better than Stern Wars! Happy hunting!

1 month later
#9834 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Because it’s pretty terrible?
Because the art looks like it was done with a 1980s era photocopier?
I was playing the pro a few days ago - backglass and playfield art reminded me of Stern in the 2000s. In fact Danni said Austin Powers was better. Lol
It’s just like the people who designed it have never seen the show. It doesn’t capture any of the essence of the show, except the <10% of it where there are monsters.
Just keep shooting the outside shots, never the middle. I got 900m first game out.
Anyway - that’s my opinion. YMMV.
rd

Pro is missing the best parts. Try the Prem/LE.

#9856 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Pictures of my Whirlwind here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/abc3zptb2ho5p7i/AAA5raPLZqdiLJlfXjL0fdpda?dl=0
This is a first: a bird crapped on the playfield when I was outside snapping pictures! Near the end there's a shot of the "100K Bonus Per Sweep" that has a yellow dot on the insert. It isn't there in any of the previous pictures, so I pulled the glass off last night and, sure enough, bullseye!
Seems like a bad omen, right?

Lol. Good thing it's a Diamond Plate.

2 weeks later
#9901 3 years ago

Mousin Around is a great pin. Good luck, my friend.

3 weeks later
#9938 3 years ago

Speaking of Chris Fox, I just had him deliver ten pins to Idaho for me. Basically rented his whole trailer. It was a pretty big job and he nailed it. The guy is solid.

6 months later
#10484 2 years ago
Quoted from PinCheese:

I question the lack of #BSD for sale in California. That HEP by orange county pinball is to rich for my blood.......Where they at doe?

My bad. Took one with me to Idaho. With the pinsound mix it is probably the highlight of my collection.

P.s. I recall a nice one for sale in So Cal about 6-9 months ago with a baby in the cabinet.

2 weeks later
#10609 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

My friend has a fully restored cyclone. It is my second favorite game out of all of his. Tron is number one.
But man that cyclone is like butter. Hurry hurry hurry.

All this Cyclone praise. You guys are really making me miss the one I sold. A true sys 11 classic.

1 week later
#10693 2 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I’ve never seen reservations being sold at a discount before, so I assumed something odd was going on. It does make sense that a certain number of reservations would be withdrawn prior to delivery.

Happens a lot. I've gotten Alice Cooper and other spots at a discount.

1 month later
#10821 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

I've got a very nice RBION I'd sell for that. But I'm not in Socal.

Ripley's is fun! Wish I still had mine.

1 month later
#10919 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

MBr SE for sale in San Jose! Painful to let this one go but with Rush incoming, something's gotta go! Please see my ad and tell your friends!

Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale

Monster Bash (Special Edition)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Home Use Only Monster Bash by Chicago Gaming, Special Edition (bigger screen, upgraded sound, more detailed figurines etc). Excellent condition as you can see from the photos, near...”

8 hours ago

San Jose, CA

andre060

Good seller and always fair prices.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider idahorealtor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=idahorealtor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.