(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,695 posts
  • 506 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Time
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8695 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 174.
#4751 3 years ago

Still looking for a nice Who dunnit

#4754 3 years ago

Hey guys, I need to downsize my collection because I moving to a smaller place. So I have put my pins on the market, let me know if you are interested. Unfortunately, if they don't sell I will put them in storage.

ACDC Prem: $7900 OBO

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41680

STTNG: $4200 OBO

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41679

#4755 3 years ago

Have a nice, working EK home version for sale. Any interest, contact me.

#4758 3 years ago

So there was an EM Night Rider on Fresno/Clovis Craigslist two weeks back that I tried like hell to get. Anyone here get it? I just want the full story after trying so damn hard to get a hold of the seller.

#4759 3 years ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

Selling my HUO Stern Star Trek LE # 248 The machine is in mint condition and has some very tasteful mods as listed below.
Game is located in Reno, NV Trade for Hobbt or $7,500
Mods:
Pinblades (Pingrafix)
Vengeance Explosion (Mezelmods)
Vengeance Interactive blue LED mod (Beatmaster)
Blackout mod (Kapsreiter)
Warp ramp light defuser (Mezelmods)
Blue Led flipper buttons
Full cliffy set (only shooter set installed)
Pinside Market Ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41488
Jeff

Lower price and now willing to trade for a Hobbit....

#4760 3 years ago

I'm not really playing it much anymore, so I'll put my Frankenstein up for trade. I'm pretty open to what other games i'm willing to try + or - cash.

Really clean, not much to comment on! see pics

http://s264.photobucket.com/user/ttaki/library/Mary%20Shelley%20s%20Frankenstein?sort=2&page=1

#4761 3 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

Really clean, not much to comment on!

It has a new DMD right?

#4762 3 years ago

who's got the best prices on mirror blades for Stern these days?

#4764 3 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

https://pinballsidemirrors.com

I believe they will be having a Black Friday sale this week.

#4765 3 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Me. :-)I have 2 new, unopened sets for Stern which I'll make you a deal on. Shoot me a PM.

#4766 3 years ago

pm'd

#4767 3 years ago

I have a Cointaker shaker motor for Stern Spike systems for sale. $85

#4768 3 years ago

Looking for a Comet for a friend in N. Cal. Search is casual now, probably start looking harder after the holidays. Please pm with any leads. Thanks!

#4769 3 years ago
Quoted from Tribonian:

Looking for a Comet for a friend in N. Cal. Search is casual now, probably start looking harder after the holidays. Please pm with any leads. Thanks!

Message sent

#4770 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It has a new DMD right?

Yep!!! Should have said that. Brand spankin' new

#4771 3 years ago
Quoted from Hana9so:

It's time to sell my C37 to fund something different. I'm not finding myself playing it as much.
Plays great, just has a little backglass flaking in the red on her legs. See pics.
http://s264.photobucket.com/user/ttaki/library/C37?sort=2&page=1
$1500

Centigrade has been traded!

#4772 3 years ago

Bought an MMr Standard today.

Looking for a good deal on the colorization upgrade chip for it if you know of a place that sells it for cheap or anyone wanting to sell theirs.. also would like to buy a sheet of PDI or Invisiglass if you have an extra one laying around

#4773 3 years ago

Looking for a HUO low play TSPP from 2007 with bright cab colors. I have a really nice TOTAN for sale at $6700 listed in the AZ for sale thread for details. PM me with your email for pics. I would do a trade plus cash my way for the TSPP. Willing to drive to border for a swap.
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!!

#4774 3 years ago

I have a bunch of beautifully restored Gottlieb Wedgeheads for sale or trade for newer pins. Chrome coin doors and trim. Newly painted cabinets. They are listed on ebay for photos. Don't pay attention to the ebay prices.
Buckaroo
Flipper Cowboy
Foto Finish
Central Park
King Of Diamonds

#4776 3 years ago

Ripleys Believe it or not $3325

Shopped titian rubbers plays great. Interested in Simpsons Party, SS, Sorcerer and....

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42034

#4777 3 years ago

[WANTED] - Williams ALLEY CATS Shuffle Bowling.

#4778 3 years ago

I have a nice HUO red Spider-Man that I'm looking to sell or trade. Looking for NBAFB in particular but would consider others.

Archived after 4 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Nice HUO red Spider-Man. Has Ritchie signed rails, shaker, leds. Would consider trades.”
2016-11-24
San Diego, CA
4,750 (OBO)

#4779 3 years ago

I have a TSPP that I am looking to sell or trade plus cash for a Metallica pro.

#4780 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Bought an MMr Standard today.
Looking for a good deal on the colorization upgrade chip for it if you know of a place that sells it for cheap or anyone wanting to sell theirs.. also would like to buy a sheet of PDI or Invisiglass if you have an extra one laying around

Did you ever find an answer to this question? I'd like to colorize my MMRLE too.

#4781 3 years ago

I guess it's always possible someone hates the new color and wants to revert, but since they're stuck with an LCD screen and not plasma and the animations look great it's hard to see it. I think you're stuck just buying from the source honestly.

#4782 3 years ago
Quoted from KenPin:

Did you ever find an answer to this question? I'd like to colorize my MMRLE too.

No I didn't, hoping someone wants to part with it before potentially selling their MMr or doesn't find it with the $$ anymore I'll buy full price if I don't find one in a month or so..

#4783 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I guess it's always possible someone hates the new color and wants to revert, but since they're stuck with an LCD screen and not plasma and the animations look great it's hard to see it. I think you're stuck just buying from the source honestly.

I know you're probably right but hope you are wrong

#4784 3 years ago

Thinking of trading my MMRLE in perfect shape with the color upgrade and solid playfield with good inserts.
It is the black trim option and has upgraded speakers and Cliffy's since day one as well.
I'm looking to get two games for one, but i'm interested in all offers so hit me up with anything.

#4785 3 years ago

Hey guys, I have 6 dmds for sale, 5 are perfect (actually 3 are out of my huo games) and 1 is very nice with very slight outgasing on the very last line, but still looks and works great. All 6 for 500 shipped. Want to sell all together, they are Sold as is. 475 if you want to pick them up. Mike

#4786 3 years ago

Wanted- Elvira and the party monsters "Monster Slide" plastic. Just arch at the entry. Let me know, thanks

#4787 3 years ago

Need to make some space for some non-pinball gaming stuff, thinking it's time to move some games I haven't been playing:
Eight Ball Deluxe
Medusa
Abra Ca Dabra
EBD – Original 1981 version. Nice player's condition game. No real playfield wear, but mylar overlay is old. Would clean up nice if you felt like removing it I think. Has new plastics and new drop targets. Backglass is clean. Someone added a credit button to the front of the cab.
Medusa – Super clean playfield, mylar already removed. This is a good looking game, you don't see clean playfields like this too often. Cabinet has some usual nicks and wear, backglass is clean, maybe a slight scratch or two. I have new transparent drop targets for the upper playfield I've never installed. Has new legs.
Abra Ca Dabra – Repainted cabinet, news plastics, brand new Ron Webb repro backglass (looks amazing). Playfield pretty clean, not perfect. Not a game for someone looking for a cheap purist wedgehead, but if you want one of the best looking EMs ever (IMHO) it's a good one.
I'll put ads up at some point if they don't just sell, PM me if you're interested in the meantime. I'd move EBD and Medusa together for $4k if someone wanted both. Otherwise I'll figure out individual prices.

Added over 3 years ago: Eight Ball Deluxe is spoken for.

#4788 3 years ago

Sell me your Flash Gordon! Oh, never mind, I already have one.

#4789 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sell me your Flash Gordon! Oh, never mind, I already have one.

Could have sold that one multiple times over just from people asking about it. Not going anywhere!

#4790 3 years ago

Now that I've secured a nice one, I don't think it will be going anywhere either. It is sitting right next to Skateball where it belongs.

When I first picked it up the strobe wasn't working too well, so I bought a replacement and that thing was so bright I unplugged it. Then I made a custom diffuser and now it's peachy.

#4791 3 years ago

Data East Simpsons. Recently shopped (new rubbers,balls, bulbs,wax) decent overall condition, plays 100% $2200. Currently set up in Pasadena. Come test drive it.

Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra, currently in storage. "Ran when parked" I test played it when I bought it but never put it on legs. It has a bit of flaking on the backglass but not too bad. I remember playfield and cabinet being pretty good as well. I can send pics to anyone interested. $600

#4792 3 years ago

Eight Ball Deluxe is sold, being picked up Saturday.

Medusa and Abra Ca Dabra still available.

#4793 3 years ago

Holiday price on my TOTAN reduced to $6500 located in Phoenix AZ. See Pinside add, pics on request.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41557

Merry Christmas!!

#4794 3 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Data East Simpsons. Recently shopped (new rubbers,balls, bulbs,wax) decent overall condition, plays 100% $2200. Currently set up in Pasadena. Come test drive it.
Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra, currently in storage. "Ran when parked" I test played it when I bought it but never put it on legs. It has a bit of flaking on the backglass but not too bad. I remember playfield and cabinet being pretty good as well. I can send pics to anyone interested. $600

Not sure I'm doing this right, new here, but I'm interested in your Abra Ca Dabra.

#4795 3 years ago
Quoted from bartleys6:

Not sure I'm doing this right, new here, but I'm interested in your Abra Ca Dabra.

Hover over his avatar and click the airplane, then you can send him a private message and he'll see it faster.

#4797 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Hover over his avatar and click the airplane, then you can send him a private message and he'll see it faster.

Thank you!

#4798 3 years ago

WANTED: Looking for a 007 Goldeneye Pinball. Bay Area.

#4799 3 years ago

POTC FS/FT. HUO collector quality with any mods. Zero wear on playfield. Not many like this one. PM me for detail or see https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42371.

#4800 3 years ago

Am putting up my Stern Meteor for sale.

Alltek boards, new rectifier board, re-stenciled / painted and auto cleared cabinet, etc.

Ad in the marketplace will be up soon (you can find photos of the restore under the Meteor club thread).

$3,000 OBO.

If local am more than happy to show the pin to interested parties.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 1,000.00
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbotz
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 9.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
There are 8695 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 174.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside