(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,809 posts
  • 601 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 minutes ago by Jecco74
  • Topic is favorited by 400 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 10,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 217.
#9401 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Is the auction online only or can people attend in person?

The info on the site says online only. But in-person inspections can be scheduled prior. I need to find me a new contact that can help me scope out games over there now and then... I need to find me a decent Robotron and/or Defender video game, since pin prices have been far beyond stupid for years!

#9402 1 year ago

Yeah, just looked over what they have. Nothing worth bidding on virtually.

#9403 1 year ago

Thinking of moving my Dirty Harry to make some room. o-din (hopefully his account will thaw soon) did a fantastic job shopping this and it is in excellent condition. PM for photos/more info.

#9404 1 year ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Thinking of moving my Dirty Harry to make some room. o-din (hopefully his account will thaw soon) did a fantastic job shopping this and it is in excellent condition. PM for photos/more info.

Odin had sold it to me previously, but I sold it back to him when I needed some cash. This is an awesome condition sample model! GLWS...

#9405 1 year ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Odin had sold it to me previously, but I sold it back to him when I needed some cash. This is an awesome condition sample model! GLWS...

Almost--this is the one he had and shopped, sold it, missed it, then found the sample you all passed back and forth!

#9406 1 year ago

Yes, two different Dirty Harrys. Both very nice. The one I sold to Billy and the sample game I still have that I bought back from Blenderhead.

I think I'll be keeping it as sample games are hard enough to come by.

#9407 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Must be baseball season, a lot of low balls being thrown...
Robert

Your price seems pretty good to me. Especjally with the color dmd. I'd give it a whirl if I wasn't moving.

#9408 1 year ago

Looking for a GoTG Pro/ST Pro or Ghost Busters. Thanks!

#9409 1 year ago
Quoted from OutofOrder:

Looking for a GoTG Pro/ST Pro or Ghost Busters. Thanks!

Where you located?

#9410 1 year ago
Quoted from Daveeb2000:

Where you located?

Auburn

#9411 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yes, two different Dirty Harrys. Both very nice. The one I sold to Billy and the sample game I still have that I bought back from Blenderhead.
I think I'll be keeping it as sample games are hard enough to come by.

Thawed out--glad you are back!

#9412 1 year ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Your price seems pretty good to me. Especjally with the color dmd.

Thanks for this.

Robert

#9414 1 year ago

Looking for an Addams Family close to Riverside, Orange or LA county.

#9415 1 year ago

Geeeee. I am following Captn Auction. Those prices are crazy. Might look ok just on the sales price, but once you add 18% commission AND sales tax on top....no way

$2,300 for an LAH....lol..with commission and tax that is $2900!!! Anyone wanna by mine for that

Man, I was ready to put some money down for the BTF, but at a hammer price of $5,000 which puts it to over $6k....I'll pass and hope the Stern rumors will take shape on a new BTF.

#9416 1 year ago

I'm watching too. Seems since they went virtual, prices have gone up some.

But, I took inventory and currently own 5 machines I got from the Captain's. 5 titles in condition not so easy to come by.

So always good to at least pay attention and you might find one you are looking for which may in the end be easier and on par price wise than having on shipped in from another part of the country.

#9417 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm watching too. Seems since they went virtual, prices have gone up some.
But, I took inventory and currently own 5 machines I got from the Captain's. 5 titles in condition not so easy to come by.
So always good to at least pay attention and you might find one you are looking for which may in the end be easier and on par price wise than having on shipped in from another part of the country.

Well...with your like what, 50 plus machines, I would assume you do have some from there .

#9418 1 year ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

Well...with your like what, 50 plus machines, I would assume you do have some from there

I have about 20 now and 5 came from the Caps. Real treasure is that Radical! from a couple auctions ago. I mean where do you find one of those? Also a near perfect Comet from some time ago. I like to be able to look machines over before I buy them and no longer care to deal with shipping.

#9419 1 year ago

I have a nice Black Knight 2000 that I'm thinking about trading. Mainly looking for classic Ballys in my wishlist. Not really wanting to sell at the moment, just wanna see what's out there. Can drive out to LA in the near future...and can bring beer for the right deal.

#9420 1 year ago

Geeeee. I am following Captn Auction. Those prices are crazy. Might look ok just on the sales price, but once you add 18% commission AND sales tax on top..

They actually went to 15% online commission for these auctions. But still, add about 23% to any hammer price.

The CCC that hammered at $10k was about $12,300 out the door!

#9421 1 year ago

Captains auction got some greedy weasels alright....

#9422 1 year ago

It looks like at about 12:30 am, the captains servers crashed....the feed is gone.

#9423 1 year ago

Did anyone pick up anything cool? The Flight 2000 looked nice. I skipped this captins auction, I gotta slow down.

#9424 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Did anyone pick up anything cool? The Flight 2000 looked nice. I skipped this captins auction, I gotta slow down.

That was my F2K and it did not sell.
I had a reserve on it and it almost made it.
Im going to bring it back home and list on pinside this week.
I can assure you its super nice. Cab was repainted about 2 years ago in detail. The playfield is original and a 9++ out of 10.

#9425 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

I ended up picking up a Cougars Dart for $200...well almost 300 all in. And as my luck is, I got the one with missing buttons, which appear to be unobtainable in the correct color.
Actually was only going to bid to 150, but when I thought I pressed the bid 100 button, it switched in the same moment to 200...oh well. Little damage compared to what it could have been on some of those pins.

#9426 1 year ago

Actually was only going to bid to 150, but when I thought I pressed the bid 100 button, it switched in the same moment to 200...oh well. Little damage compared to what it could have been on some of those pins.

I bid very early on a low ticket item just to see how bidding would work. Had the same thing happen to me where the bid amount of the button went up *just* as I was pressing it. Luckily I was quickly outbid but that's definitely a problem with how they've got their online bidding system set up.

#9427 1 year ago

I was hoping to pick up a working neo-geo 4 slot, but prices just got stupid on those.

#9428 1 year ago

Looking for a Metallica LE or premium. Cash in hand.
Harley D.

#9429 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I can assure you its super nice. Cab was repainted about 2 years ago in detail. The playfield is original and a 9++ out of 10.

I saw this in person as well. I think the right buyer just happened to miss the auction. Very fine example and should have no problem selling it.

#9430 1 year ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I was hoping to pick up a working neo-geo 4 slot, but prices just got stupid on those.

Especially with how common they are.

#9431 1 year ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Looking for a Metallica LE or premium. Cash in hand.
Harley D.

I've got the Refinery Metallica Pro if you think you might want to go that route instead of LE or premium.

#9432 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

I gotta slow down.

You sure do!

#9433 1 year ago

I know nothing....

#9434 1 year ago

I have a beautiful HUO AFMrLE I'll be putting up FS / FT at $8,000
Has Cliffy protectors installed and pin bits plastic protectors not installed.
Has green trim and all the Limited Edition mods such as:
Interactive RGB moving topper
Interactive RGB UFOs,
mirror blades,
extra large colorized HD DMD,
Interactive RGB speaker lights
Possibly more that I'm missing?

#9435 1 year ago

Well I gone done it and put a deposit in on GNR. I also have a deposit in on JP. So either I need to cancel JP, or I gotta sell something. I don’t like the idea of having 3 music pins in a small lineup, so I’ll probably put my IMDN PRO (single owner HUO) on the chopping block. This maiden plays near flawless with 99% shooter accuracy on manual and auto plunge. Looks great, plays great, sounds great. It does have lightning flippers installed but can easily be swapped back to regular. Shaker and stern headphone kit installed. Thinking $5k. Local pickup only so you can see and play it in person.

#9436 1 year ago
Quoted from boogies:

I have a beautiful HUO AFMrLE I'll be putting up FS / FT at $8,000
Has Cliffy protectors installed and pin bits plastic protectors not installed.
Has green trim and all the Limited Edition mods such as:
Interactive RGB moving topper
Interactive RGB UFOs,
mirror blades,
extra large colorized HD DMD,
Interactive RGB speaker lights
Possibly more that I'm missing?

Interested.... Sent you a pm

#9437 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Well I gone done it and put a deposit in on GNR. I also have a deposit in on JP. So either I need to cancel JP, or I gotta sell something. I don’t like the idea of having 3 music pins in a small lineup, so I’ll probably put my IMDN PRO (single owner HUO) on the chopping block. This maiden plays near flawless with 99% shooter accuracy on manual and auto plunge. Looks great, plays great, sounds great. It does have lightning flippers installed but can easily be swapped back to regular. Shaker and stern headphone kit installed. Thinking $5k. Local pickup only so you can see and play it in person.

Lightning flippers?! You crazy man Congrats on GnR!

#9438 1 year ago

I have a nice Pinball Refinery Dead pool pro. Check it out

Archived after 3 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “For sale- Custom Pinball Refinery Dead pool pro. Game is in perfect condition no issues not even a scratch. Custom Pinball Refinery extras… Red plastic apron Powder coated Hing...”
2020-10-06
Brentwood, CA

#9439 1 year ago
Quoted from Daveeb2000:

I have a nice Pinball Refinery Dead pool pro. Check it out

Machine - For Sale

Deadpool (Pro)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “For sale- Custom Pinball Refinery Dead pool pro. Game is in perfect condition no issues not even a scratch.

Custom Pinball Refinery extras…
Red plastic apron
Powder coated Hing...”

59 minutes ago

Brentwood, CA

Daveeb2000

That’s a sweet looking pin right there!

#9440 1 year ago

WTB: EM Arcade Shooting Game. Working or not. PM me.

#9441 1 year ago

Black rose for sale. Good players game. No hacks for crap work. Everything works, cabinet shows some wear. $2720

#9442 1 year ago

I have a beautiful TSPP to sell, I wasn't thinking of letting it go until I saw JJP GNR and became obsessed with getting one. I only have room for 2 pins and chose to kept WOZ.
He is in beautiful shape, loaded with mods and well maintained by me and during his life before me.
6000$

#9443 1 year ago

Anyone have or know someone with an aliens shooting game(arcade obviously) I´m right next to SJ

#9444 1 year ago
Quoted from SirrPinalot:

Anyone have or know someone with an aliens shooting game(arcade obviously) I´m right next to SJ

Or if anyone has any of the 7 Super Pins I already own JD and Popeye

#9445 1 year ago
Quoted from SirrPinalot:

I just made a deal with a guy in Concord for another game, and he had an Alien Armageddon for sale as well:
sfbay.craigslist.org link

#9446 1 year ago

I've got a couple of pieces of Stern Whitestar hardware. One is a DMD + display board. The other is a 520-5300-00 MPU. Both came from a working machine. Got an ad up for the MPU, but not for the DMD yet. PM with an offer.

Archived after 11 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Contributed to Pinside
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “Up for sale is a Stern Whitestar CPU/Sound board, 520-5300-00 Rev A. It's working right now in the machine it is in. I believe that this works in the following machines(maybe more,...”
2020-10-05
San Ramon, CA
325 (OBO)

#9447 1 year ago

Selling my WD premium

Archived after 7 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) “Walking Dead premium. Been in my game room since I bought NIB in 2015. All rubbers replaces with clear Titans March 2020. Full cliffy’s installed, 1.60 cleland and code installe...”
2021-04-13
Millbrae, CA
6,300 (OBO)

#9448 1 year ago
Quoted from CCPL:

I've got the Refinery Metallica Pro if you think you might want to go that route instead of LE or premium.

I have the original Refinery pro from Gio and Steve. I actually put the ad out for my partner. He is dead set on a LE.

Machine - For Sale

Custom Metallica (Pro) - Pinball Refinery #37

Featured!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Metallica Pro Pinball Refinery #37

All the Pinball Refinery goodness…
Powder coated Metal apron (not plastic)
Powder coated Hinges
Powder coated Side rails
Powder coated Lockdow...”

7 days ago

Folsom, CA

CCPL

#9449 1 year ago

About to list my tastefully modded GB Premium with Stern topper, walking Stay Puft, much more. No insert ghosting.

#9450 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

That F2000 is a beautiful example!

There are 10,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 217.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside