(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,695 posts
  • 681 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by JWE
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 254.
#7051 5 years ago

Except for the fact it's too far. We need a more eastern spot for good food and great pins. Seriously it's like a 6 hr round trip for me. Definitely wish I could be there more.

#7052 5 years ago

POTC ships monday if it hasnt already. Will be end of next week or beginning of next, will post here and on pinball map when on the floor. Also, On Tilt Pinball League begins thursday 8/23 8pm

More info www.ontiltpinball.com

#7053 5 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Except for the fact it's too far. We need a more eastern spot for good food and great pins. Seriously it's like a 6 hr round trip for me. Definitely wish I could be there more.

You’ve got the mother lode right in your backyard! Only open two or three times a year though.

#7054 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hobbit isn’t math. It’s a cinematic mode based progression game, like LOTR. It has audio and video of all the characters and stories and draws you into its world. POTC has zero characters or stories despite having to pick from 40 characters. It lacks personally. Feels stale. Doesn’t make use of its multi movie license.

I agree with you on Pirates but c'mon. Do you really like Hobbitt? Like the movie, Hobbit is long and boring. Is there another machine that has longer ball times than Hobbitt? I'd rather play Family Guy....and that's sayin something.

#7055 5 years ago

Tell me about it. It's so painful to be so close and know what's in there and can't play. But seriously Shane is it not time to branch out to the east with that amazing food and pin idea?????

#7056 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I agree with you on Pirates but c'mon. Do you really like Hobbitt? Like the movie, Hobbit is long and boring. Is there another machine that has longer ball times than Hobbitt? I'd rather play Family Guy....and that's sayin something.

Oh hai troll.

Yes, Hobbit is a phenomenal game. Try it with 2.96 code. There’s no modern game that has the entire package like Hobbit does. It’s a cinematic pinball experience like no other. It has a beautiful score that no other pin can compete with. It has modes that are clever & match with the playfield features instead of being “shoot the colored shot”. It has the best use & production values of all the LCD displays so far. A huge loss to everyone who made up their minds based on the early show versions & never gave it another chance. I’m not even remotely bored of it. It grows on me more and more.

“Long ball times” is the pinball review of the lazy & dishonest.

1.) All games can be made faster and harder.

2.) Long ball times as a negative only matters if the game doesn’t have the content to back up long games. Hobbit has 30-something modes and multiple Wizard modes. Long ball times are GOOD when there’s that much to do.

#7057 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh hai troll.
It’s a cinematic pinball experience like no other.

Agreed. If you're into watching other people play pinball then this is the game for you.

#7058 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Agreed. If you're into watching other people play pinball then this is the game for you.

Do you judge games by playing them or watching them? Reviewing games by “wait factor” in a multiplayer scenario is silly. Play a game and judge it as a game.

#7059 5 years ago

Guys take it to the game discussion threads, please! This is one of the more enjoyable bicker-free threads and you’re ruining that.

#7060 5 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Guys take it to the game discussion threads, please! This is one of the more enjoyable bicker-free threads and you’re ruining that.

#7061 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hobbit isn’t math. It’s a cinematic mode based progression game, like LOTR. It has audio and video of all the characters and stories and draws you into its world. POTC has zero characters or stories despite having to pick from 40 characters. It lacks personally. Feels stale. Doesn’t make use of its multi movie license.

I totally agreed with you on both. The gameplay of Hobbits may not be excited, but the integration with Movies clips, music and audio is superb. I watched every JJP POTC live stream and the context showing on the big screen is disappointed.

#7062 5 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

I guess I should have added “don’t @ me”? that’s what the kids do now...

#7063 5 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

You’re right. Sorry.

#7064 5 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO Aerosmith pro for a whitewater. Thanks Mike

#7065 5 years ago

Wouldn’t mind a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares for the right price. I know it’s not really a pinball game other than the form factor but just thinking about having an oddball in the mix.

#7066 5 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Wouldn’t mind a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares for the right price. I know it’s not really a pinball game other than the form factor but just thinking about having an oddball in the mix.

I love that game, super fun. Regret passing on cheapies of it years ago and now I just don’t see it around.

#7067 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I love that game, super fun. Regret passing on cheapies of it years ago and now I just don’t see it around.

Definitly fun if you got a few players to compete against.

#7068 5 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

I'm looking to trade something out in the game room. I've got a Tee'd Off I'd like to trade (or trade with cash on my side). Open to the titles, but would really love to find a Stargate/Maverick.
Also have a RBION that'd I'd like to trade with cash for something like a STTNG or MET Pro.

Just paid to have a different pin shipped in, so moving the Tee'd Off over to a sale. If anybody is interested shoot me a PM and I can get some pics posted. Looking to move it pretty quickly, because I have nowhere to put the new game in the meantime!

#7069 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Definitly fun if you got a few players to compete against.

Exactly, and thats the key to it.... definitely not a single player game, or at least would get real boaring real fast single player.

#7070 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Marco will probably be in Banning for Expo next year, but those CAX games are gone. Even if one or two went unsold they'd now have to ship them, which negates most of the savings to where you're better off buying new.

All the new pins marco brought to CAX were sold at the show.

#7071 5 years ago

I was told they will be at the Banning show.

#7072 5 years ago
Quoted from Sborel:

I was told they will be at the Banning show.

I think every one of the pins at cax were sold before sunday. they all had tags on the apron saying who the belonged to.

I am sure they will ship in a new truckload. They are not selling them at such a discount where they are losing money doing it. If your going to banning and looking to buy a pin, you might want to contact marco. either about buying a show pin or possibly picking one up there. you might save on shipping..

#7073 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I think every one of the pins at cax were sold before sunday. they all had tags on the apron saying who the belonged to.
I am sure they will ship in a new truckload. They are not selling them at such a discount where they are losing money doing it. If your going to banning and looking to buy a pin, you might want to contact marco. either about buying a show pin or possibly picking one up there. you might save on shipping..

The show pins are 90%+ (100% if they can) pre-orders. I handle this process for Golden State and they don't get shipped without a buyer. If one comes available it's because the buyer had to change plans.

#7074 5 years ago

I figured that's how this works. At the last Banning show I was playing a nice Metallica but then the new owner came up to me within seconds and told me how it was his, then stood there and hovered over me as I was playing. I got the feeling he didn't appreciate me racking up plays on his machine. It was uncomfortable, actually, a bit annoying.

#7075 5 years ago

Or maybe he was just making sure everything was working on the game?

#7076 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Or maybe he was just making sure everything was working on the game?

Then, he would be looking at the game, instead of staring at me

#7077 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

Do you mean Banning in Oct? I know they attend in March. Don't know about Oct.

#7078 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Do you mean Banning in Oct? I know they attend in March. Don't know about Oct.

They won't be there in October. March for sure, they'll be there.

#7079 5 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Then, he would be looking at the game, instead of staring at me

Uh... maybe he had a crush on you? O_o

#7080 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Uh... maybe he had a crush on you? O_o

Even worse!

I do think it was last March. Anyway, not a big deal, there were 400 other pinball machines to play including other Metallicas, I had a great time as always. Still, it was just annoying enough to mention it here. I was thinking about making a post about at the time, but I don't want to be the source of much trauma in the pinball world.

#7081 5 years ago

Looks like my IJ4 buyer fell through so just put a note here:
IJ4 $4,200 HUO original owner
X-MEN LE wolverine tons of mods $5,700
AC/DC LTBR $9,000

Thanks,

Mike

#7082 5 years ago

Hey guys!
I recently sold a pin and I’ve got money burning a hole in my pocket along with an ugly empty space in my barcade.
I’m looking for a reasonably priced excellent condition GOTG, Houdini, AFMRLE, MMRLE, or maybe a IMDN here in CA. I’m not looking for dealers to contact me. I’m looking for excellent condition used games.
Message me if you have something.
Thanks
Nick

#7083 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Hey guys!
I recently sold a pin and I’ve got money burning a hole in my pocket along with an ugly empty space in my barcade.
I’m looking for a reasonably priced excellent condition GOTG, Houdini, AFMRLE, MMRLE, or maybe a IMDN here in CA. I’m not looking for dealers to contact me. I’m looking for excellent condition used games.
Message me if you have something.
Thanks
Nick

There's an IMDN Pro on CL for $5100 right now.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#7084 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And right on the heels of that...
I'm selling my Aerosmith pro. Original owner. Excellent condition.
$4700.00

Bump

#7085 5 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

There's an IMDN Pro on CL for $5100 right now.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

Thanks I appreciate it. Been trying to go see this one for 2 days.

#7086 5 years ago

Iron Maiden Pro w/shaker + stern spike2 headset external volume control . Single owner HUO low plays. Looks great, plays great.

$5400. Ground floor, easy access. Have pin dolly for easy loading.

Deduct $100 if you don’t want the spike volume control.

Will take pictures later tonight.

Cash only.

#7087 5 years ago

Looking to trade my ST pro with shaker and a few other mods. Let me know what you have to trade.

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to change up my line up so this beauty is up for sale. This game is in great condition plays smooth and fast. It has a few mods as you can see in the pictures nothing over ...”
2018-07-31
Fontana, CA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 488 times

#7088 5 years ago

Good evening California!
(Listing here for CA folks early before I officially post to any marketplace.)

Up for sale:
Original HUO/unboxer/owner TNA #98.
Has shaker, knocker, mirror blades, speaker lights+grills+Herg’s diffusers, plastic protectors, coin mechs+coin box, black round ball b/w shooter rod and a upgraded Cointaker red 13 LED tower for the beacon.
$6700 cash EXTRA “firm.”

Second up:
Original HUO/unboxer/owner Ghostbuster Premium Oct 16’ build. (after original PF issues were resolved.)
Has shaker, REAL knocker, custom fab’d airball plastic for the standup targets, Mezel Firehouse mod, Titan glow-in-the-dark rubbers for lower PF; custom colored gels to tone down a lot of the white inserts.
$6200 cash regular firm.

Pickup preferred.
Can deliver locally if needed though.

Trades considered towards purchase:
Cheetah
Seawitch
Galaxy
Nine Ball
Embryon
Star Gazer
Cosmic Princess

Added over 6 years ago:

TNA is now off market.
Thanks for the inquiries.

#7089 5 years ago

BIBLE. Original owner. 11.5 k. No that is not the real price but I have to start somewhere.

Lots of mods including backbox light kit, speaker panels (installed but not hooked up) Total Rock Concert ( paid 475), not that you care....

Not looking for trades. Just sold my Sparky restored Funhouse to a friend. Selling pins is stressful. There was a time when I thought I would keep them all. S#*t happens.

#7090 5 years ago

FYI, if anyone is on the fence or interested in playing Deadpool, there are 2 DP Pro setup at AYCE Gogi now, Launch party Sat Sep 15 1:30pm

#7091 5 years ago
Quoted from pinpoor:

There was a time when I thought I would keep them all. S#*t happens.

not sure I could sell my BIBle (but you never know)
Good luck with it. Kerry Richard talks about trying to get one.
I would have loved to have seen (or bought) that Funhouse (Sparky did my IJ)

#7092 5 years ago

I know I am not in Cali, but would be willing to ship. I'm looking for a really nice Bally Wizard if anyone has or knows of one. Any help would be appreciated.

#7093 5 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Good luck with it. Kerry Richard talks about trying to get one.

Thanks Roland... I sent him an email yesterday asking about it. Waiting for reply.

Kerry

#7094 5 years ago

We have Deadpool Pros in stock and one for Demo

Thank you

#7095 5 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I know I am not in Cali, but would be willing to ship. I'm looking for a really nice Bally Wizard if anyone has or knows of one. Any help would be appreciated.

There is a nice wizard on Facebook right now with a 2nd cleared playfield https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1820651137980819&id=120987074613909

#7096 5 years ago

Selling my Total Nuclear Annihilation. Home Use apart from a stint at INDISC. Has factory installed plastic protectors, side art blades, and target decals.

$6,200

#7097 5 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Looks like my IJ4 buyer fell through so just put a note here:
IJ4 $4,200 HUO original owner
X-MEN LE wolverine tons of mods $5,700
AC/DC LTBR $9,000
Thanks,
Mike

Wife said I can’t move the X-men so that is off the list.

Would be willing to move a bit price on the AC/DC LTBR
Has a bunch of mods including train topper, lighting bolts from pinbits and band mod from kimballs.

#7098 5 years ago

Still wanting to trade my Aerosmith Pro and will also consider trades for Congo, Dracula, Shadow, Addams, JM and Whitewater plus or minus cash. Thanks Mike

#7099 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Iron Maiden Pro w/shaker + stern spike2 headset external volume control . Single owner HUO low plays. Looks great, plays great.
$5400. Ground floor, easy access. Have pin dolly for easy loading.
Deduct $100 if you don’t want the spike volume control.
Will take pictures later tonight.
Cash only.

Maiden sold to a cool pinsider. Enjoy the game Mark!

Donation to pinside made.

#7100 5 years ago

Still interested in finding a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares.

There are 12,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/142 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.