(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,709 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 minutes ago by darkryder
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,709 posts in this topic. You are on page 139 of 255.
#6901 5 years ago

Selling a Players condition Austin Powers
Any one can pick up tomorrow it’s yours for $2500
Otherwise I’m just going to sit on it for $3k

#6902 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Where are you located?

#6903 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Corona Ca, bump for nice great seller.

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Where are you located?

You guys are about 10 hours apart. Get in car and go now. Might make it there by 5pm.

#6904 5 years ago

Looks like I may finally make a move on a Maiden. Looking at possibly selling one or two of the following:
Family Guy
Spider-Man Red
IJ4
ACDC LTBR

Also brand new LOTR playfield as well.

All bought new and HUO.
Everything is located near Sonora California except LTBR which is located in Dublin.

Thanks, Mike

#6905 5 years ago

About to list my Houdini, mint HUO w/ blades. $6500 firm. Love the game, just need the space for my incoming grail. Hit me up if interested.

-adam

#6906 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

About to list my Houdini, mint HUO w/ blades. $6500 firm. Love the game, just need the space for my incoming grail. Hit me up if interested.
-adam

Nice price, glws.

#6907 5 years ago

IJ4 $4,250 Tilt topper
SM. $4,500 mckeee topper, Back alley mods but no train, but does have ledocd
Family guy $4,500 mckee topper drunken clam mod
ACDC LTBR $9,000 pinbits lighting bolt, train topper, stage mod. (This one probably over priced but one I least want to move.)

I will make ads later and will donate to pinside if anything sells.

Thanks, Mike

#6908 5 years ago

My TWD pro and I need to part ways. We battled for the better half of last year and I concede I'm looking to change things up so the family plays again. This challenging little game is now up for sale. It was a late run so it can't be older than a year. I keep it at my business but it's not an "on location" machine. Perfect condition with no modifications. Asking $4650 and it's available for viewing in San Marcos.

#6909 5 years ago

Looking for a Swords of Fury or Grand Lizard in California Area. Let me know if you have one or both for sale. Thank you!

#6910 5 years ago

Thinking about selling our Aerosmith Pro. Other than taking it to a couple shows, it’s just been at our home. Will probably put it up for somewhere around 4,800.

#6911 5 years ago

WTB a Guardians Pro in NorCal. Tired of yours? Contact me.
thx
Izzy

#6912 5 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Thinking about selling our Aerosmith Pro. Other than taking it to a couple shows, it’s just been at our home. Will probably put it up for somewhere around 4,800.

On marketplace:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65688

#6913 5 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

WTB a Guardians Pro in NorCal. Tired of yours? Contact me.
thx
Izzy

The pin rocks. You won't regret it.

#6914 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

The pin rocks. You won't regret it.

When did that happen? Aboballee Bobo A Boballee Bo.

#6915 5 years ago

Selling my Firepower II
Grass Valley, CA
PM me

#6916 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

When did that happen? Aboballee Bobo A Boballee Bo.

I think sometime around when v0.9 met the Cleland sound rom. Although I do miss that call out a lot! If I were Cleland I'd work it back in there somewhere.

#6917 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I think sometime around when v0.9 met the Cleland sound rom. Although I do miss that call out a lot! If I were Cleland I'd work it back in there somewhere.

LOL. That callout (and others) cemented my hatred for that game, forever known as Garbage of the Galaxy. You just can’t make a game based on a comedic property, use all the likenesses and video footage, and pepper it with nonstop monologues of fake & terrible voice actors. Even Cleland can’t get rid of the fake pinball specific callouts. The Marvel licensing a-hole who wants to do the voices himself and get the extra paycheck ruins every game.

#6918 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL. That callout (and others) cemented my hatred for that game, forever known as Garbage of the Galaxy. You just can’t make a game based on a comedic property, use all the likenesses and video footage, and pepper it with nonstop monologues of fake & terrible voice actors. Even Cleland can’t get rid of the fake pinball specific callouts. The Marvel licensing a-hole who wants to do the voices himself and get the extra paycheck ruins every game.

Initially it was a mess but give it another plunge Bobo, this improvement with code have helped GOTG turn the corner.

#6919 5 years ago

I like the way the Pro plays. I know nothing of the movies and generally play in loud bars. Stern really doesn't specialize in World Under Glass. TWD & GOT are two of the worst execution of licenses I've ever seen. They look almost bootleg.

#6920 5 years ago

It’s a cool game, I had it on loan for a week and find myself wanting to play it again. The custom sound rom upgrade will no doubt makes a big difference since when the “game voices” come up you can hear they’re... pretty bad.

Btw, still got my nice Star Trek Premium up for sale or trade, $6500 with Stern shaker motor, ColorDMD LED, other mods. Had a couple people interested but couldn’t quite put it together. Cash is king but interesting trades of similar value always entertained!

#6921 5 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I like the way the Pro plays. I know nothing of the movies and generally play in loud bars. Stern really doesn't specialize in World Under Glass. TWD & GOT are two of the worst execution of licenses I've ever seen. They look almost bootleg.

GOT has show clips and one custom voice for a real actor from the show. TWD is all fake - but they can almost get away with it since they’re based on serious shows and the pins sell the concept well enough for a game. TWD = player against zombies. GOT = Take down the other houses and become king. GOTG movie is non-stop comedic character performances. People love it for the CHARACTERS. If you’re gonna bass a pinball on a comedy, you need the comedy audio in the game. That’s why people like South Park despite the game sucking. That’s why people liked Austin Powers. Even if a game is mediocre, if it gets comedy right - people will enjoy it.

#6922 5 years ago

making pinball is hard.
comedy is harder?
-mof

#6923 5 years ago

Bump on AS for a price drop to 4700 but more firm there. Can drive it down as far as Anaheim.

#6924 5 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Bump on AS for a price drop to 4700 but more firm there. Can drive it down as far as Anaheim.

Aerosmith is a GREAT game. After not getting anything new in a little while I recently ended up with a used AS Pro and a new Iron Maiden premium within a couple weeks. IMDN was instant love, of course, it’s just amazing, but AS has crept up and surprised me! I like it
more and more the more I play it and probably almost as much as Iron Maiden now! Really great. Nothing like a 6 ball Toy Box multiball where you re-lock while in multiball - it’s a rush!

#6925 5 years ago

I’ll be posting here shortly on the marketplace section

TFLE: purple/red version (shopped out super clean HUO) w/new plastics - 4500.

HULKLE: Pinball Refinery Edition. Fully loaded - 5500

Shipping/pickup: Buyers Responsibility. Thanks!

#6926 5 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Aerosmith is a GREAT game. After not getting anything new in a little while I recently ended up with a used AS Pro and a new Iron Maiden premium within a couple weeks. IMDN was instant love, of course, it’s just amazing, but AS has crept up and surprised me! I like it
more and more the more I play it and probably almost as much as Iron Maiden now! Really great. Nothing like a 6 ball Toy Box multiball where you re-lock while in multiball - it’s a rush!

Yeah it is and hate to sell it, especially with new code around the corner, just getting ready to sell and buy a new home and want to be slightly more liquid over this month for the just in case. If there are no takers in the next week will keep it.

#6927 5 years ago

Cleaning house this weekend. I can post pics, but I'd rather you inspect/buy in person. Located in Santa Clara, 95050.

1. Nip It - $800
* Project game. "It was totally working before I took it apart". Tore down the top side to touch up playfield that had some paint loss + planking. Never got around to putting it back together. Parts should all be present (can definitely confirm that all the hard to find bits are like the artwork + balligator mech). I have an extra (good but not great) playfield I picked up at some point that I'll include with the game. Backglass is fantastic and perfect, enough so that I thought about just keeping the glass as art and tossing the game but I'd hate to do that to a "working" game.

2. Xenon Playfield (CPR Gold) - $800
* From the original run. Registration + clearcoat are great. Some slight warping from storage.

3. Medusa Playfield (CPR Gold) - $800
* From the recent (only?) run. Looks great. No issues.

4. Addams Family Playfield - $1000
* This was from IPB. Bought a game that already had a new field installed, so don't need it. Really nice.

5. Centaur Backglass - $200
* Original glass. No flaking, no peeling, all the paint is there, but there is some bubbling visible at certain angles.

6. High Speed Plastics - $150
* Brand new set from CPR, never used. Totally thought I was going to buy a High Speed someday, but never did.

I'm open to reasonable offers on all items.

#6928 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Btw, still got my nice Star Trek Premium up for sale or trade, $6500 with Stern shaker motor, ColorDMD LED, other mods. Had a couple people interested but couldn’t quite put it together. Cash is king but interesting trades of similar value always entertained!

Game is sold pending payment.

#6929 5 years ago

Yo for trade or sale is my HEP restored Addams Family. $11,500 or trades +\- cash.
Message for pictures.

#6930 5 years ago

I sent a PM regarding the HS plastics.

Quoted from ctl723:

Cleaning house this weekend. I can post pics, but I'd rather you inspect/buy in person. Located in Santa Clara, 95050.
1. Nip It - $800
* Project game. "It was totally working before I took it apart". Tore down the top side to touch up playfield that had some paint loss + planking. Never got around to putting it back together. Parts should all be present (can definitely confirm that all the hard to find bits are like the artwork + balligator mech). I have an extra (good but not great) playfield I picked up at some point that I'll include with the game. Backglass is fantastic and perfect, enough so that I thought about just keeping the glass as art and tossing the game but I'd hate to do that to a "working" game.
2. Xenon Playfield (CPR Gold) - $800
* From the original run. Registration + clearcoat are great. Some slight warping from storage.
3. Medusa Playfield (CPR Gold) - $800
* From the recent (only?) run. Looks great. No issues.
4. Addams Family Playfield - $1000
* This was from IPB. Bought a game that already had a new field installed, so don't need it. Really nice.
5. Centaur Backglass - $200
* Original glass. No flaking, no peeling, all the paint is there, but there is some bubbling visible at certain angles.
6. High Speed Plastics - $150
* Brand new set from CPR, never used. Totally thought I was going to buy a High Speed someday, but never did.
I'm open to reasonable offers on all items.

#6931 5 years ago

What are POTC prices these days in So Cal? My daughter mentioned this was one she missed. I should know better and not buy a pin based on what she wants but was just curious if I did decide to go that route.

#6932 5 years ago

Continuing to clear out stuff in preparation for our move. Ad up for my Whirlwind CPR silver playfield.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65786

Aerosmith still available as well.

#6933 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveB:

Yo for trade or sale is my HEP restored Addams Family. $11,500 or trades +\- cash.
Message for pictures.

Hold on. Need to find my drool rag.

#6934 5 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Aerosmith still available as well.

I completely forgot to mention this. Not that it adds any value but I think is kind of cool. The translight is signed by Borg and Donny.

#6935 5 years ago

Cleaning up around the shop, a few odds and ends for sale.

2 NOS RFM Transformers - $25 ea
2 NOS SWE1 Transformers - $25 ea
3 NOS Pin2000 Power Driver Boards - $75 ea
1 SWE1 NOS complete (minus light saber) playfield from kit (translight, ROMs, decals long gone) - $300
12 CashBall NOS Toppers (many have salt corrosion from when they were stored in a warehouse in Las Vegas) - $10 for corroded ones, $25 for non-corroded ones

Located in Van Nuys, CA - pick up only, no shipping. Make offer.

#6936 5 years ago

Bump for Aerosmith and final price drop. Other than a couple days at CAX it’s a HUO game for 4600 firm. Gas money gets it up to San Jose or down to Anaheim as early as Thursday evening or Sunday.

#6937 5 years ago

To the people that attended the Golden State Pinball Festival, does anyone know the person that was selling the Gottlieb Big Hit EM at the show? It was in the very back row near the "Photo Booth."

Thanks for any leads that you might have.

#6938 5 years ago

I have a Data East Batman for sale. I have just gone through it and it is working perfectly. It has been converted to LEDs. The price is $2300. Contact me for pictures.

Sean

#6939 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveB:

Message for pictures.

Dave,

Did you get this from Chris in San Ramon? If so, it is a beautiful machine.

Sean

#6940 5 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

I have a Data East Batman for sale. I have just gone through it and it is working perfectly. It has been converted to LEDs. The price is $2300. Contact me for pictures.
Sean

SOLD

#6941 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a HUO TWD Premium in mint condition with a handful of tasteful mods. I bought this game only a few months ago from it's first owner, Kevin Cleland so naturally it ha...”
2018-06-28
Los Angeles, CA
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 793 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6942 5 years ago

Putting feelers out for a Stern SW.

Added over 6 years ago:

Looking to buy.

#6943 5 years ago

Great LA Weekly article about the "resurgence" of pinball here in So Cal:

http://www.laweekly.com/arts/pinball-is-going-full-tilt-in-la-9584550

#6944 5 years ago

Yes l, this was chris’s Addams. Truly a masterpiece

Quoted from scasey:

Dave,
Did you get this from Chris in San Ramon? If so, it is a beautiful machine.
Sean

#6945 5 years ago

I have four NOS Cashball toppers, free to anyone who wants to pick them up. Located in zip code 91331. Good for wall art or parts. They have two wms flipper mechs, 3 jet bumper assys and other coils and lamp sockets.

#6946 5 years ago

Hi,

A friend of mine needs a DMD board for his Bally Corvette. Does anyone have one for sale ?
Thanks,
Leo.

#6947 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Game is sold.

#6948 5 years ago

Thanks again for selling it to me!! And a huge thanks for helping with the delivery.

++++gunstarhero. Great working with him buying my first used pin.

#6949 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Thanks again for selling it to me!! And a huge thanks for helping with the delivery.
++++gunstarhero. Great working with him buying my first used pin.

Easy to be a great seller with a great buyer!

#6950 5 years ago

Selling a few pins, adds and pictured will be up in a day or two:

#Flash- LEDed, new rubbers, very clean playfield and cabinet- $1,200

#Escape from the Lost World- nice pf, new board and x-pin displays- $1,700

#Mousin' Around!- LEDed, new rubbers, rebuilt flippers and coils- $2,300

Open to trades for other pins, PM me with questions or offers.

There are 12,709 posts in this topic. You are on page 139 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/139 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.