(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,624 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by kpg
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8624 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 173.
#2751 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

i just make all efforts to buy games at a food price

Buy Costco sell Whole Foods eh?

Everyone loves to buy low and sell high. Plenty of people do it. But this is a friendly thread, where we keep things in the community. We all know $1900 for an incomplete HMM isn't a good price. No need to get all worked up about it, but come on. You don't know where to get the other mirror blade? No one does, there isn't a stack of NOS HMM mirror blades sitting around. It's a novelty game that's fun to own for the cheese factor, and that's all there is to it. It sells for an according price.

Keep it positive folks!

#2752 3 years ago

Hate to do this, but I need the space and cash. Up for sale is a very nice "players condition" Whirlwind. Game is clean and plays 100%. This is the second one I've owned and have played others in the past. With that said, this has to be the best playing WW I've come across. It's smooth and fast. The game has been re-rubbered, new decal around the spinning discs and LED's. Cabinet is very good and so is the playfield. It does have a few small wear spots and the usual broken plastics. I'm happy to send more detailed pics to any and all interested parties. I live in Santa Clarita. $2400 obo

image_(resized).jpg

#2753 3 years ago

Doomid, Aurich hit it on the head. This thread is for us as a Cal group to pass on our machines at fair market value. It is not intended to flip and Fuck over your fellow pinheads. Consider this next time you try to flip a pin. Remember we are a tight nit community and all we have is our reputations. Hopefully lesson learned.

#2754 3 years ago

Been holding this NBA Fastbreak for another pinhead that's not able to work out the transport side, so I gotta toss it back out there if anybody wants it. $2100 OBO.

IMG_2170_(resized).JPG

IMG_2060_(resized).JPG

IMG_2063_(resized).JPG

#2756 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

really tries to not post again on this but i cant stand arupid comments, from people that dont know me.

Don't want stupid comments, then don't post games at stupid prices. It's a Heavymetal Meltdown for F's sake.

#2757 3 years ago

You can sell your pin for whatever u want. I met doomid at the expo and he's a stand up guy.

#2758 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

I wasn't referring to Alan with the windex wipe down comment
I take Alan my pins for work
Oh, and I have no idea how much Alan bought it for or where he got it. Apparently you do though.

I appreciate the fact that you tried to PM me some questions, but I'll go ahead and post the answers here, for our fellow members to see. It's clear I don't have a dog in this fight, but apparently I do know a bit about this particular machine. Alan bought the machine for $400 pretty much the way it is today....one mirror blade and all. Supposedly "shopped," or windex wiped it down (according to you), added the supplied Led's, and sold it to Doomid for $1200.
What Alan does is not my business, but you decided to openly blab what he sold the machine for, and belittle another forum member. I'm sure everyone would agree that this is not really fair market value and clearly flipping for a healthy profit. Maybe shame on Doomid for not doing more due diligence on the purchase side, I dunno.
Now, it is a pretty small community bud, and you don't know me, but I know a lot more about this than you. All the insults and slander you directed towards Doomid, you inadvertently are saying about Alan. Pretty tacky man.

#2761 3 years ago

Dear TKDAlumni,

I'll reply to you here since you don't respond to pm messages. For someone who is proud of a supposed education (based on your screen name), you are having difficulty reading a paragraph and comprehending the content. Go back and re-read what you are now blabbing about. I said Alan was one of the best pinball techs in So Cal. In fact, I use him whenever possible. I never insinuated that he was a flipper, or performs windex wipe downs. I like Alan, he is a good guy. I wouldn't hesitate to use him if I had an issue. In fact, if you know how to go back and read past posts look for a thread asking about info regarding this pinball tech. If you can't find it let me know and I'll help you.
Next point, I have no idea who Alan bought it from or for how much. You however have contradicted yourself twice with 2 different purchase numbers. Who cares really?

Is Alan on this thread posting pins for sale all the time? No
Did I post anything in Doomids for sale thread? No

And the questions I sent you in a pm were how you derived that I said anything negative about Alan from my post? Care to answer that or do you just want to stand on your soap box and squalk?

#2762 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Well I'll reply to you here since you don't respond to pm messages. For someone who is proud of a supposed education (based on your screen name), you are having difficulty reading a paragraph and comprehending the content. Go back and re-read what you are now blabbing about. I said Alan was one of the best pinball techs in So Cal. In fact, I use him whenever possible. I never insinuated that he was a flipper, or performs windex wipe downs. I like Alan, he is a good guy. I wouldn't use him if I had an issue. In fact, if you know how to go back and read past posts look for a thread asking about info regarding this pinball tech. If you can't find it let me know and I'll help you.
Next point, I have no idea who Alan bought it from or for how much. You however have contradicted yourself twice with 2 different purchase numbers. Who cares really?
Is Alan on this thread posting pins for sale all the time? No
Did I post anything in Doomids for sale thread? No
And the questions I sent you in a pm were how you derived that I said anything negative about Alan from my post? Care to answer that or do you just want to stand on your soap box and squalk?

Please

blockquote
so we know who you are yelling at.

#2763 3 years ago

Ha, you snuck a post in there while I was typing.... I'll fix it

#2764 3 years ago

Really people? We have to price police every for sale ad? Let it go.

#2765 3 years ago

Wow. Let me keep this as simple as possible for a simple minded person:

YOU:
That is, how much it was before the "windex wipe-down"!
$700 mark up and you didn't even have the decency to put a matching mirror blade on the right side. You have officially reached "flipper" status

ME:
All the insults and slander you directed towards Doomid, you inadvertently are saying about Alan. Pretty tacky man.

#2766 3 years ago

Dude..the isis Jihad pinheads have penetrated this thread....Allah only allows a $1profit mark up on flippers.....
People...please...we are talking about a couple of hundred dollars...wtf!!!!

#2767 3 years ago

I'm done trying to explain it to you on this thread, you have my pm. If you want me to elaborate hit the reply button and let's drop the topic on this thread.

#2768 3 years ago

Could we get past all this and get back on track, perhaps? This by in large has been a very cool thread.

#2769 3 years ago

Great idea....I concur

#2770 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

YOU:
$700 mark up and you didn't even have the decency to put a matching mirror blade on the right side. You have officially reached "flipper" status
ME:
All the insults and slander you directed towards Doomid, you inadvertently are saying about Alan. Pretty tacky man.

He never said anything negative toward Alan, neither directly or inadvertently.

You misunderstood what he said.

#2771 3 years ago

Sorry for the unscheduled stop, the train slightly derailed there. Let's summarize this thread recent activity and get back on track.....

Jabbles is selling his Mousin for $1900
IamNan wants it but needs a trade value credit given for a hug
Jabbles doesn't value IamNan's hugs at current market value
HSD is selling his NBA fastbreak for cash / possible SS trade
Jean-Luc is getting rid of his entire screen printing shop
KenPin is checking for WOZ interest locally- correction, WOZ sold
Hana9so (Kyle) is selling Airborne for $2900
HoakyPoaky is looking for FG
"The dude" still thinks FG is Family Guy
MrBellMan is selling STTNG
Jay and Aurich might do a temp pin swap
Odin is looking for a ride
Uncivil is selling Popeye for $2k
Special K just put up a nice players Whirlwind, and 1 page back Oiler listed what looks like the nicest AFM anywhere........

This kinds sums up the last page of noteworthy material. Again, my apologies for the detour. I'm taking responsibility for it, and 3 more shots before I go to bed!

#2772 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Anyways, im removing it from this thread so you guys will have to pick on someone else...and God forbid any of you policeman ever add a penny on top of what you pay for any game u ever try and sell. The game is shopped and ready to go...only would get an addtl "windex wipedown" on its way out...or not

Hey, I saw your listing here and on ebay as well and noticed a Bride of Pinbot next to it. Ever considered trading that one?

#2773 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

MrBellMan is selling STTNG

STTNG for sale bump!

#2774 3 years ago

You need to bump it... Klingon style!!!

#2775 3 years ago

WOZ sold

#2776 3 years ago

I'll take it for $400. Good price. The Heavy Metal that is.

#2777 3 years ago

WHAT. WOZ Sold? Darn, was hoping to sell a car this week and PM by Friday.

#2778 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Odin is looking for a ride

Bump!

#2779 3 years ago

I think I know of a few people coming down for the auction...

#2780 3 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

I think I know of a few people coming down for the auction.

Sweet! I'd like that antique in my line-up if anybody can help me out.

#2781 3 years ago

Wow, This is a Cali for sale thread right?
Starting to look like a fucken High school
Chat room.

Anyways Im looking for a Metallica Pro in
SoCal, let me know thanks.

#2782 3 years ago

Selling for my friend Mike
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/prayers-go-out-to-azmodeus/page/2#post-2852352

NBA Fast break
Works 100%, no LEDs or anything modded, great playing game, basket hoop has been repaired
Leave the fun factor with you

Whatever you think it's worth
Money goes to good cause , he needs to pay lot of medical bills

Pick up my place or can ship it

#2783 3 years ago

Also selling Riverboat Gambler
Excellent condition with upgraded
Rottendog board

Make offer

#2784 3 years ago

I know how much that NBA Fastbreak means to Mike, is there any way to do some sort of fundraising auction for it to make sure he gets top dollar for it, considering his circumstances?

#2785 3 years ago

I like the idear to get top dollar for Mike, we can do Riverboat as well
Since it's his also
Theatre of Magic might be on the chop block also but not right now

Thanks MrArt2u

#2786 3 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Hate to do this, but I need the space and cash. Up for sale is a very nice "players condition" Whirlwind. Game is clean and plays 100%. This is the second one I've owned and have played others in the past. With that said, this has to be the best playing WW I've come across. It's smooth and fast. The game has been re-rubbered, new decal around the spinning discs and LED's. Cabinet is very good and so is the playfield. It does have a few small wear spots and the usual broken plastics. I'm happy to send more detailed pics to any and all interested parties. I live in Santa Clarita. $2400 obo

If you get desperate and you're planning a trip to Vegas and you can drag it up with you... I would be very interested in talking to you about it.

#2787 3 years ago

If you haven't found one in a few months, hit me up...I really don't play mine much and I'm pretty much just using it as a table. I'll probably put some furniture against the wall where I currently have it.

#2788 3 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

image_(resized).jpg

Just wanted to pipe in and vouch for this machine as the best-playing WW I've encountered. If I had the room, I would be all over it!

Also, for those of you who don't know, Mike is a super-nice guy, so buy with confidence!

#2789 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

If you haven't found one in a few months, hit me up...I really don't play mine much and I'm pretty much just using it as a table. I'll probably put some furniture against the wall where I currently have it.

Issue is, California is the size of Sweden and you are located on the opposite side of it from me If the price is right I can do Pilot Air Port-Port if you can strap it down on a pallet.

This goes for anyone I guess... But the price needs to be right in order for me to justify the shipping on this one.

#2790 3 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Do you by chance have better pictures of the playfield and some closeups of both sides of the cabinet?

#2791 3 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Issue is, California is the size of Sweden and you are located on the opposite side of it from me If the price is right I can do Pilot Air Port-Port if you can strap it down on a pallet.
This goes for anyone I guess... But the price needs to be right in order for me to justify the shipping on this one.

I used the guy who does trips up and down the state, was $175 door to door.

#2792 3 years ago

Still have my really nice DM for sale. PM me an offer. I am looking for a decent TAF or will consider other titles trade. Plus $ your way of course

#2793 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I used the guy who does trips up and down the state, was $175 door to door.

port-to-port is $150 but I have to say $175 door-door sounds better. That said... California where your CC at?

#2794 3 years ago

Been kind of lazy trying to move my cocktail pins. Package deal lowered to $1050 for both. They wont break down quite the same way if you try and separate them though as that is my move them at the same time price CL ads below:

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#2795 3 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Been kind of lazy trying to move my cocktail pins. Package deal lowered to $1050 for both. They wont break down quite the same way if you try and separate them though as that is my move them at the same time price CL ads below:

Ok... I am thinking about it. However the Night Moves looks like a project. Aurich. Will the door-to-door guy do two cocks for one? lol

#2796 3 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Ok... I am thinking about it. However the Night Moves looks like a project. Aurich. Will the door-to-door guy do two cocks for one? lol

I'll PM you his number.

#2797 3 years ago

SpecialK-33 said:

Do you by chance have better pictures of the playfield and some closeups of both sides of the cabinet?

PM sent

#2798 3 years ago

In the Sacramento area I'm selling my GoT LE # 376. I purcahsed this pin 2nd week of Dec. NIB. It has approx. 150 plays. Looks as it did when it came out of the box.

$7,100

Node board #8 failed a couple weeks ago. Warranty replaced with new board, you will also get an additional new node board #8 if you ever need it as a back up.

I added: speaker inserts, targaryen shooter rod, super bands, new Pinball life balls day 1, and decal next to sword lock.

Willing to ship.

For more photos check the market place f/s ad

5f3d9434ea8716b054e7566282308b3f364cfa9a_(resized).jpg

#2799 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

YOU:
ME:

How did I miss this hilarious lack of reading comprehension?

#2800 3 years ago

Can we turn the page....?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
$ 25.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 14.95
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 53.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 29.95
$ 199.99
$ 20.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 689.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 8624 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 173.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside