(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,711 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by acitti
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 255.
#4101 7 years ago

Selling my HUO single owner Transformers Decepticon LE! 4.5K brings it home (lots of mods)

Questions just ask PM

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-transformers-decepticonle-stern-2011

#4102 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I have one for sale within your budget. Pics of shooter lane available by request. Recently waxed. HOU.

I have an American Pinball For sale.. Make an offer
*Prob one of the best toy pinball machines in my opinion

AP_(resized).jpgAP_(resized).jpg

#4103 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I have one for sale within your budget. Pics of shooter lane available by request. Recently waxed. HOU.

Awesome! Now i know why people strongly suggest that newb's like me buy their first machine from a pinsider. I haven't seen that one at the PHOF yet, but I'll def keep an eye out. Oh, and please post some high quality pics so I can really make up my mind. Thanks again for your generous offer...

#4104 7 years ago

Reduced price of my nicely modded KISS Premium to $5900. I have a lot more $ into it then that pretty good deal for anyone looking to pick up a KISS.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-kiss-premiumle-stern-2015-2021

#4105 7 years ago

Looking for a Mustang Premium

#4106 7 years ago

Looking for a Williams Flash in good shape. I am in Antioch.

#4107 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Looking for a Mustang Premium

I know there's a distributor on here that still has a NIB one in stock. They just posted about it a few days ago. I think it was Little Shop of Games, but don't quote me on that. Plus, Stern is still making Mustang so you might be able to just order one.

If you wanted a new one, that is….

#4109 7 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

There is an HUO LE up here on CL for $5400.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

Dayum - if that was local I might be tempted to bite.

#4110 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Dayum - if that was local I might be tempted to bite.

It is local, just 6 hour drive there and back.
And wasn't there a shipper for us on this thread for Nor Cal, So Cal shipping, $150 each way?
Love that name and number again.

#4111 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

It is local, just 6 hour drive there and back.
And wasn't there a shipper for us on this thread for Nor Cal, So Cal shipping, $150 each way?
Love that name and number again.

1 hr drive or less is local (for me). I don't want a Mustang that bad...but I'm saying if it was down the street - super convenient style - I'd consider grabbing it.

#4112 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

1 hr drive or less is local (for me). I don't want a Mustang that bad...but I'm saying if it was down the street - super convenient style - I'd consider grabbing it.

If you use Chris / Sly Fox shipping he'll probably charge u around $220 or less to bring it down to you. He's awesome

#4113 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

If you use Chris / Sly Fox shipping he'll probably charge u around $220 or less to bring it down to you. He's awesome

That's it, I couldn't remember.
Chris sly fox. Can someone please PM his number or email?
Thanks Eric

#4114 7 years ago

If anybody's looking for the nicest Williams Grand Prix I've seen in years, maybe ever, this one's very fair priced and in the San Diego area.

For those that have never played Grand Prix, it's fast and fun.

sandiego.craigslist.org link

#4115 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If anybody's looking for the nicest Williams Grand Prix I've seen in years, maybe ever, this one's very fair priced and in the San Diego area.
For those that have never played Grand Prix, it's fast and fun.
sandiego.craigslist.org link

Looks good. Are the targets drop or stationary? In the pictures I can't see the "B" target. Any ideas?

#4116 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Like I said - don't want it that bad

#4117 7 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Looks good. Are the targets drop or stationary? In the pictures I can't see the "B" target. Any ideas?

It's got it all. Drop targets, kickout holes and two of the rippenest spinners in pinball.

#4118 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's got it all. Drop targets, kickout holes and two of the rippenest spinners in pinball.

Plus, the playfield is literally a human torso with pop bumpers as tits

00c0c_62s5ZGUy3m_600x450_(resized).jpg00c0c_62s5ZGUy3m_600x450_(resized).jpg

#4119 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

These are symptoms of "pinball madness". Doctor's recommend no more than 2-3 hours a day or condition can worsen

#4120 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

These are symptoms of "pinball madness". Doctor's recommend no more than 2-3 hours a day or condition can worsen

I thought it was called Tittyitis ?

#4121 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

So that's the "G spot"?

#4122 7 years ago

Looks like "G" is for gone! Somebody scored a very nice Grand Prix. Big money maker back in the day.

#4123 7 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Hey guys, I've removed some of the mods on my AC/DC Pro to reuse them on my other games and because some people wanted to buy individual mods from me. So I've updated my ad listing and dropped the price to $5500. Ad is here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35870
The current mods on the game are :
- Helen translite, also have original ac/dc pro translite which is included.
- Lit speakers with remote control to control how the lights work.
- Girls on each speaker grill.
- Fully led'd.
- Flipper Fidelity speaker kit for both speakers in the head and the large woofer in the cabinet.
- Helen table decal over Angus's face, along with the Helen apron stickers and cards.
- Shaker motor.
More pics are here, these are all updated to the current state of the game:
http://moonbeamarcade.com/acdc.html
For local pickup in the Los Angeles area.

Wish this was in Sac, ME likey!

#4124 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Looks like "G" is for gone! Somebody scored a very nice Grand Prix. Big money maker back in the day.

Not where it's going

#4125 7 years ago

Atta boy!

#4126 7 years ago

Looking to sell my GOT Premium sfbay.craigslist.org link
Please excuse X-Posting

#4127 7 years ago

Selling my Phantom of the Opera with all the extra parts. Ad in the marketplace: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36216

#4128 7 years ago

I just placed an ad in the marketplace for my 1957 Williams Steeple Chase. Very nice condition with an NOS playfield installed and a perfect backglass. $2600

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-steeple-chase-williams-1957

DSCN4681_(resized).JPGDSCN4681_(resized).JPG
DSCN4695_(resized).JPGDSCN4695_(resized).JPG
DSCN4698_(resized).JPGDSCN4698_(resized).JPG

#4129 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice RollerGames with DP playfield, and full LED, shoot me a PM. would like $1800.

Shane

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4130 7 years ago

Casually looking for a Pinbot in N. Cal. if anyone has one they're tired of, please send me a pm. Otherwise, I'll keep saving up for a WCS '94, Whitewater, or Full Throttle. Thanks!

#4131 7 years ago

Lowered price on my nicely modded HUO KISS premium to $5700. That's as low as I can go on this one. This one may be shipped out of town soon but prefer local so if you know of anyone local looking please send em my way quickly.

#4132 7 years ago

Lowered price on my nicely modded HUO KISS premium to $5700. That's as low as I can go on this one. This one may be shipped out of town soon but prefer local so if you know of anyone local looking please send em my way quickly.

You should be able to sell it for that price. Very fair. I had to go down to $5800.00 on my GOT Premium to get it sold. So I think that's about the going rate for these pins.

GLWS

#4133 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You should be able to sell it for that price. Very fair. I had to go down to $5800.00 on my GOT Premium to get it sold. So I think that's about the going rate for these pins.
GLWS

I'm likely gonna just ship it out. I'd like to keep it a local sale but that's kinda my bottom dollar price on it. Its in the price range to attract buyers out of town which helps. I agree with your assessment of the price point. I have time but I just rather get on with the sale which is why I just decided to drop it to what I thought was very fair for a buyer.

#4134 7 years ago

I'm likely gonna just ship it out. I'd like to keep it a local sale but that's kinda my bottom dollar price on it. Its in the price range to attack buyers out of town which helps. I agree with your assessment of the price point. I have time but I just rather get on with the sale which is why I just decided to drop it to what I thought was very fair for a buyer.

Yep, at the price that I sold my GOT Premium, it was shipped too. In fact, it was shipped up your way!

#4135 7 years ago

Looks like I may have to ship Steeple Chase to Uranus.

#4136 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Looks like I may have to ship Steeple Chase to Uranus.

Let me be the first to post "Ouch!"

#4137 7 years ago

Looking to sell my Kiss Pro. Unboxed it about 2 months ago. Perfect condition. Bone stock aside from custom software with live versions of all songs and a few song substitutions. Can put back to original if desired. Asking $4700. Located in Hollywood.

I also have a custom dual moving lights topper that is available for $400 additional. Really adds to the rock concert experience. I can use it on another game if buyer is not interested.

HD video of machine/topper here -

#4138 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yep, at the price that I sold my GOT Premium, it was shipped too. In fact, it was shipped up your way!

Nice, the more pins in the Bay Area the better! How did you like the GOT Premium before it left?

#4139 7 years ago
Quoted from Tribonian:

Casually looking for a Pinbot in N. Cal.

There's one on craigslist in San Jose: sfbay.craigslist.org link

#4140 7 years ago

Nice, the more pins in the Bay Area the better! How did you like the GOT Premium before it left?

Couldn't leave the building soon enough as far as I'm concerned!

Just didn't care for it much at all.

#4141 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Couldn't leave the building soon enough as far as I'm concerned!
Just didn't care for it much at all.

I always find it interesting how someone's favorite pin is someone else's least favorite. That's why I don't rely on reviews anymore.

#4142 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I always find it interesting how someone's favorite pin is someone else's least favorite. That's why I don't rely on reviews anymore.

Yep, I love my GOT LE. Awesome rule set.

#4143 7 years ago

Exactly. The only reviewer that I trust is myself. If I went by reviews and supposed "consensus" on this site, I'm supposed to hate The Hobbit, despite the fact that I think it's great.

#4144 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Exactly. The only reviewer that I trust is myself.

Hey that is cool, we trust the same person. Myself is a great person...deserves a lot of respect too!

#4145 7 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Hey that is cool, we trust the same person. Myself is a great person...deserves a lot of respect too!

I wholeheartedly disagree!

#4146 7 years ago

I only trust three people... me, myself, and I.

#4147 7 years ago

Opinions are like assholes, but in these forums, if you express yours, then everyone who has a different one, thinks you are one... People suck.

I like boobs.

#4149 7 years ago

It took you (insert your age here) years to figure that out?

Most movie reviews I read, it's like they either went to a different movie or maybe didn't go at all. I read one guys reviews, if he doesn't like it, it's guaranteed to be a winner for me.

rd

#4150 7 years ago

I don't trust any of my opinions or reviews...

There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.