(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 255.
#8101 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Selling my AFMr SE, ad up on the marketplace. Located in Santa Cruz, CA.

Damn if this was local I would actually be tempted to list my Tron like people were asking to get it. AFM is one of the last 90s games I haven't had that I'd still like to some day. Seems like a fair price to me, good luck.

#8102 4 years ago

I'm selling a few games to make room. I'll get ads with pictures up tonight:

Guns N' Roses
Stern Star Wars LE
WWE LE
Baby Pac Man

All are HUO except Baby Pac Man which is in decent shape and plays well.

#8103 4 years ago

Data East Jurassic Park. Works 100%. Some LEDs. Topper included. Located in Lake Elsinore. Asking $4,100.00. Photos in Market

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Jurassic Park Pinball Machine Very good condition. LEDs in playfield GI and some inserts. Comes with topper. Shipping with NAVL.”
2019-07-01
Lake Elsinore, CA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 129 times

#8104 4 years ago

Shaq Attaq pinball. Works 100%. Nice cabinet. Slight playfield wear. Asking 2,300.00

Machine - For Sale
Shaq Attaq Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Shaq Attaq pinball. Works 100%. Nice cabinet. Minimal playfield wear. Shipping with NAVL”
2019-07-01
Lake Elsinore, CA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 50 times

#8105 4 years ago

Speaking of Shaq Attaq, my "fully shopped/partially working" one is still for sale for $899

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-shaq-attaq-9

#8106 4 years ago

Total Nuclear Annihiliation - $5500

HUO, original owner, low plays. Has factory plastic protectors, and I've modded the noisy power supply with a 'silent' double bearing fan, otherwise stock. Only thing to note is the back of the backbox is signed to me by Scott and Charlie, if that's the kind of thing that bothers you.

Will make an official ad soon, listing here first.

#8107 4 years ago

Considering trading my Indy 500. Really nice player condition. Sunlight LEDs, homemade pinstadium, silicon rubbers, Star post lighting, game really pops and plays flawlessly. Not interested in sterns. I like Bally/Williams solid state. What do you have? Can add cash to deal.

#8108 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Total Nuclear Annihiliation - $5500

HUO, original owner, low plays. Has factory plastic protectors, and I've modded the noisy power supply with a 'silent' double bearing fan, otherwise stock. Only thing to note is the back of the backbox is signed to me by Scott and Charlie, if that's the kind of thing that bothers you.
Will make an official ad soon, listing here first.

Great game, very fair price.

#8109 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Great game, very fair price.

You buyin' it!?!?

#8110 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You buyin' it!?!?

If someone wants my DPLE I would seriously be very tempted.

#8111 4 years ago

Forgot I had told someone they had first dibs on TNA, luckily he reached out before anyone else to remind me lol. He's coming by to look at it tomorrow night, considering it his unless he says otherwise after playing it.

#8112 4 years ago

Ads up. I really hate selling machines, lol. Every time I need to sell one I go out to take pictures, play a game or two and second guess myself, but I have to make room for Wonka, Alice Cooper, and a Deadpool my kids fell in love with at GSPF.

Machine - For Sale
Baby Pac-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Baby Pac Man to make some room. It's in decent player's condition and just doesn't get played as much I expected.”
2019-07-02
Austin, TX
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 90 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my WWE LE to make some room. It has a few mods and is in great shape. There is a small scratch on the right rail as shown in the pictures. Thanks for looking!”
2019-08-14
Austin, TX
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 71 days
Viewed: 983 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my second owner Stern Star Wars LE to make some room. It's in amazing shape. Comes with all three factory translites. It has pinblades and Pinstadiums installed. I also ...”
2019-08-14
Austin, TX
Archived after: 71 days
Viewed: 703 times

Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Guns N' Roses to make some space. It's in great shape and has the Laseriffic topper and a full playfield protector installed. The yellow G ramp has a repaired crack, b...”
2019-07-02
Austin, TX
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 692 times

#8113 4 years ago

Anyone in Southern California have a not totally trashed EM project they'd part with?

#8114 4 years ago

I have a Shaq Attaq

#8115 4 years ago

Looking for a Shaq Attaq if anyone has one.

rd

#8116 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Dave....Ive heard there pretty hard to come by.

#8117 4 years ago

Guys are off loading now, bcuz rumored the vault addition is coming soon.

#8118 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

$899 w/Color DVD, $499 w/no DVD

#8119 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I have a Shaq Attaq

Shaq Attaq EM?! I'm in! Hard Yes!

#8120 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I have a Shaq Attaq

Perhaps if you threw in a copy of Shazaam, or Steel? A true Shaq fan won’t be able to resist.

#8121 4 years ago

I have those DVDs in color and also in red.

#8122 4 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Shaq Attaq EM?! I'm in! Hard Yes!

It can be anything you want it to be. It's up to you to convince yourself, though.

#8123 4 years ago

WTB: Shaq Attack LE.

Quoted from jahbarron:

Dang. I would certainly buy this but I'm in Los Angeles.

#8124 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

How much is it with no DMD?

Robert

#8125 4 years ago

All of this Kawhi Leonard talk around LA has got me pumped about basketball. Anyone have any basketball-themed pins for sale? Nothing ever seems to come up for sale...

#8126 4 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

All of this Kawhi Leonard talk around LA has got me pumped about basketball. Anyone have any basketball-themed pins for sale? Nothing ever seems to come up for sale...

Stern NBA is really rare...only about 300 made, but also not really desirable. If you can find one, it's actually pretty dang fun...the ball launch into the net trick is very fun and works every time (at least on the ones I've played)

#8128 4 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

If only there was a pin that featured a legendary Lakers player...

...but nope. No Kobe, Kareem or Magic pins.

#8129 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Stern NBA is really rare...only about 300 made, but also not really desirable. If you can find one, it's actually pretty dang fun...the ball launch into the net trick is very fun and works every time (at least on the ones I've played)

Thank you for the thoughtful response. I'm just bored and wanted this joke to play out:

Quoted from gunstarhero:

If only there was a pin that featured a legendary Lakers player...
...but nope. No Kobe, Kareem or Magic pins.

Now I feel bad.

#8130 4 years ago

Those guys weren't a brand, though.

#8131 4 years ago

Will trade for a Stern NBA.

#8132 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Those guys weren't a brand, though.

I wonder if I could re-theme it? Maybe do a Michael Olowokandi version?

#8133 4 years ago

At $900, there's nothing you can't do to it.

Except for play balls 2 & 3.

#8134 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Which is why an Olowokandi pin would be perfect. He couldn't do anything on a basketball court.

#8135 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Have you tried calling Carnival Cruise Lines?
I hate that commercial by the way.

#8136 4 years ago

I know of Stern NBA available if anyone was actually serious but it's over $4000.

Anyone need transport service between Seattle and California? I'm thinking of coming down for California Extreme.

#8137 4 years ago

Selling a pretty good Grand Prix. Plays beauty. If you were at the campcade at GSPF, it's that one.
I have pix, will post an ad tonight.
I will be at CAX at the end of the month and could deliver there.
Gotta help finance Devil Riders!

#8138 4 years ago

Anyone got an EARTHSHAKER???

#8139 4 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Anyone got an EARTHSHAKER???

6.4 @ Mojave Desert?

#8140 4 years ago

They are saying 6.6

#8141 4 years ago

Was really long. Was sitting in my living room....strangest feeling ever. The entire house felt like a boat for almost a minute.
I am in west valley of LA.

#8142 4 years ago

So, any good deals shake loose after that?

[Man, I hope this joke doesn't end up being in really poor taste.. Hope everyone's OK!]

#8143 4 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

So, any good deals shake loose after that?
[Man, I hope this joke doesn't end up being in really poor taste.. Hope everyone's OK!]

Shaq Attaq price lowered to $898.98

#8144 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Shaq Attaq price lowered to $898.98

wait,i thought you said $499!!!

#8145 4 years ago

Healthy reduction for my ST premium loaded!

#8146 4 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

Was really long. Was sitting in my living room....strangest feeling ever. The entire house felt like a boat for almost a minute.
I am in west valley of LA.

Same feeling here - but I didn’t freak out, I just kept playing Splatoon. I guess that means I’m officially a Californian now lol.

#8147 4 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

wait,i thought you said $499!!!

Without the Color DVD

#8148 4 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

They are saying 6.6

It was pretty strong in my neck of the woods. I felt the rolling, and realized what it was, and moved outside. All the hanging lamps in my shop swung around pretty good. It lasted a good 20 to 30 seconds.

#8149 4 years ago

Curious if anyone has advice moving two pins. Normally one fits in my suv no prob but it’s glss up. Have you guys done 2 on their side? On vaca trying to figure logistics before head back.
Will meadow when home but wondering how it usually works
Ty

#8150 4 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Curious if anyone has advice moving two pins. Normally one fits in my suv no prob but it’s glss up. Have you guys done 2 on their side? On vaca trying to figure logistics before head back.
Will meadow when home but wondering how it usually works
Ty

I have a 2012 Honda Pilot and I can do 2 pins but the combination is important. Both have to be standard width and the head must come off of one.

The one without the head slides in all the way to the back of the front seats, I then turn it side ways so it goes across the seats.

The next pin goes in behind this with the front towards the back of the pilot. On rare occasions I may have to remove the shooter rod on this pin.

The head for the first pin goes in on the side of the second pin. I wrap the head in blankets to protect the glass.

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/163 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.