(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,804 posts
  • 601 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 minutes ago by Norcalpin
  • Topic is favorited by 399 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 217.
#3651 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I wondered if you had a Wiggler

He does, you can see it when he "waters" his plants around back of his pinball garage

rd

#3652 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

That's the space I have reserved for Ghostbusters LE - note the sheet of Invisiglass sitting in its box, waiting for installation

Heck it looks like if you squished them in tighter you have room for another machine on top of your GB LE

#3653 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I wondered if you had a Wiggler--hope you score one so I can see it!

You just never know what's going to wiggle it's way around here next!

#3654 5 years ago

Can't believe I'm considering this but home repairs are just killing me lately....up for trade, plus cash on your end, is a very nice GnR pin. Hoping to get an NBA Fastbreak, Dirty Harry, Fish Tales and possibly other DMD games within the $2500 price range. GnR is very nice with a terrific playfield, ramps don't have cracks, has LED's, custom gun handle, and topper. Located in Santa Clarita. PM me if you're interested.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#3655 5 years ago

FS: Super clean, unadulterated RS. No cabinet fade. Pristine playfield. Doing a light shopout to it now but it's ready to go. Red & Ted's eyelids probably have broken links so they don't move but otherwise the game is fully playable. This is a reimport machine that still has a foreign coin door. New playfield glass. In So CA - Santa Clarita. $3500

image_(resized).jpeg

#3656 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Heck it looks like if you squished them in tighter you have room for another machine on top of your GB LE

Yeah, thats where my Hobbit LE is going LOL

I honestly tried last night to fit 5 machines so I could keep ST LE. I tried moving things around and I was off by 12 inches and that was with the heads of the cabinets potentially needing to touch. Sucks because I don't really want to part with Star Trek.

#3657 5 years ago

Here's some pics of my partially working mostly assembled Hyperball. I'd like 300.

Power Supply recapped and board reworked. New Interconnect. New Bridge Rectifiers. Mofset upgrade for lamp drivers. New 52 ball set. Some scratches on back glass. None of the ball funnels are broken.

Comes with an entire second playfield (wood is warped though)

Balls jam in the augur, I think due to deteriorated rubbers.

I have lost all motivation to work on this project.
KIMG0160_(resized).JPG
KIMG0161_(resized).JPG
KIMG0164_(resized).JPG
KIMG0163_(resized).JPG
KIMG0170_(resized).JPG
KIMG0169_(resized).JPG
KIMG0168_(resized).JPG
KIMG0166_(resized).JPG
KIMG0165_(resized).JPG
KIMG0158_(resized).JPG

#3658 5 years ago
Quoted from Fleetside61:

I am selling for what I bought it for plus shipping.

May as well add your electric bill for all the electricity it consumed.

#3659 5 years ago
Quoted from BlobfishXL:

I have lost all motivation to work on this project.

Now that's funny right there...

#3660 5 years ago
Quoted from Spock:

May as well add your electric bill for all the electricity it consumed.

You can read into that ad all you want, but this is the part I'm trying to figure out-

Quoted from Fleetside61:

I purchased this recently from Zucot about 4 months ago.

I've had the game for over a year and the tiny spot has not grown at all. Other pictures show the restoration that was done on the sanctum.

What other pictures?

#3661 5 years ago

Selling my TFTC. All original, nice cab. Has cliffy at crypt scoop. Nice playfield.
Asking 3100. I have the crypt keeper with candelabra that is used to MOD game that i will include.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3662 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You can read into that ad all you want, but this is the part I'm trying to figure out-

What other pictures?

Bought 4 months ago. Owned over a year. LOL

#3663 5 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Bought 4 months ago. Owned over a year. LOL

To be fair, that quote was completely taken out of context.

In the original post, he says he bought it 4 months ago. Then below he quotes the original ad from the seller he bought it from.

It's part of the original seller's ad that says he (original seller) owned it for over a year.

Still kinda sucks to charge others for his own shipping costs though.

#3664 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

In the original post, he says he bought it 4 months ago. Then below he quotes the original ad from the seller he bought it from.
It's part of the original seller's ad that says he (original seller) owned it for over a year.

The game is worth over what I am asking for it.

#3665 5 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Anyone selling a Dr. Who in So Cal?

There's a Dr. Who for sale on Craig's List.
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#3666 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Gotcha. Looked funny out of context. On a side note, it seems lots of collectors are moving their spiffed up W/B keepers lately in favor of the new stuff. I think that says a lot. This pinball renaissance were in the midst is really great.

#3667 5 years ago

I get it too now.

#3668 5 years ago
Quoted from Fleetside61:

I have a feeling most here would disagree but curious to see what the market decides it's worth.

#3669 5 years ago

The saying is ass, gas, or grass.

#3670 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

There's a Dr. Who for sale on Craig's List.
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Thanks, I spoke to him already.

#3671 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The saying is ass, gas, or grass.

download_(1)_(resized).jpg

#3672 5 years ago
Quoted from Fleetside61:

If your intention is to sell the game, then the game is actually worth what someone will pay for it.

#3673 5 years ago

Shadow is only worth more if it includes the Baldwin translite. Takes me back in time, ya know....

#3674 5 years ago

When I sold him that game it came with the original translite AND a different custom translite.

#3675 5 years ago

Dropped my ST LE to $8K, removed ColorDMD... has lots of mods, perfect condition and cleanest one you will find.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34780

2016-05-20_16.55.38_(resized).jpg

#3676 5 years ago

da272be3996e5904335af879eb9212f99e5caeb7_(resized).jpg

#3677 5 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Thanks, I spoke to him already

The same Dr Who is on eBay for auction, closes in 7 day's, standing at $2700 currently.
Good seller, I've dealt with him several times. Always has nice pretty machines.

#3678 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

The same Dr Who is on eBay for auction, closes in 7 day's, standing at $2700 currently.
Good seller, I've dealt with him several times. Always has nice pretty machines.

NO

#3679 5 years ago

Selling a very nice Whirlwind $2,700 or trade

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34912

IMG_0691_(resized).JPG

IMG_0739_(resized).JPG

#3680 5 years ago

Throwing around the idea of trading my TWD premium for a GOT pro, possibly a ST pro or down grade to a TWD PRO. I might also consider a TF pro.
Price is 6000
HUO very low plays.

image_(resized).jpeg

#3681 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Dropped my ST LE to $8K, removed ColorDMD... has lots of mods, perfect condition and cleanest one you will find.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34780

Looks like you sold your shop vac. Did you get full price? ?

#3682 5 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Looks like you sold your shop vac. Did you get full price? ?

#3683 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

And I am the proud new owner! Super pumped on this can't wait till it gets here!

GOT Premium has officially left the building. Thanks for the super easy transaction.

As a side note, Chris at Sly Fox shipping is who picked up the pin. Really nice guy, showed within 30 minutes of the original estimated time, and did a nice job of wrapping the pin and putting it in his trailer for the trip back to NorCal (he was going to San Diego first to pick up a KISS).

The savings over NAVL is substantial, so anyone interested in buying a pin from the opposite end of the state should keep Chris in mind. He makes it so the phrase "shipping kills the deal" a lot less likely to hold water.

#3684 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

GOT Premium has officially left the building. Thanks for the super easy transaction.
As a side note, Chris at Sly Fox shipping is who picked up the pin. Really nice guy, showed within 30 minutes of the original estimated time, and did a nice job of wrapping the pin and putting it in his trailer for the trip back to NorCal (he was going to San Diego first to pick up a KISS).
The savings over NAVL is substantial, so anyone interested in buying a pin from the opposite end of the state should keep Chris in mind. He makes it so the phrase "shipping kills the deal" a lot less likely to hold water.

BTW, glad you ended your hiatus!

#3685 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Chris is awesome. Brought me my TWD from NorCal to SoCal perfectly wrapped and in one piece, which was a plus

Nice guy and great price.

#3687 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

BTW, glad you ended your hiatus!

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!

Hi Rob.

#3688 5 years ago

Does anyone in SoCal have a spare early 70's Gottlieb base cabinet they want to get rid of? I could really use one.

I rescued a fully working Flip A Card last night with a completely thrashed cabinet. We really want to play the dang thing!

so, yeah, you got a cabinet?

#3689 5 years ago

STLE pretty much sold, using Chris @ Sly Fox shipping to make the transfer - he'll be in the Orange County area next Saturday to pick up, so anyone looking to help fill his truck up for a ride to NorCal now's your chance

#3690 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Chris @ Sly Fox shipping to make the transfer - he'll be in the Orange County area next Saturday to pick up, so anyone looking to help fill his truck up for a ride to NorCal now's your chance

I just need someone in NorCal to buy a machine now. I have saved Chris's number in case I find something up there. Come close a few times.
Anyone up there want the other Big Guns I didn't take to Pagg?

#3691 5 years ago

Selling a TSPP for 3800.... LEDs etc...

#3692 5 years ago

sounds like a pretty good price... heavily routed?

Quoted from Gorf:

Selling a TSPP for 3800.... LEDs etc...

#3693 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That KISS arrived back to me around 10pm Saturday night. Chris is a driving machine!

#3694 5 years ago

We're buying a new house that needs a fortune in renovations. So, I'm looking to sell a couple items.

Whoa Nellie Big Juicy Melons with a few add-ons and zero wear. $4800 (SALE PENDING)

Elvira's Secret slot machine $1500

Wheel of Fortune slot machine $5000 (yes. the real deal.)

Sick Dirty Donny original painting $900

#3695 5 years ago

Im looking for a reasonably priced Metallica pro if you or anyone you know has one for sale please contact me.

Shane

#3696 5 years ago

Looking to sell my Iron Man VE. You can find it on the marketplace.
Santa Cruz area pickup

IM02_(resized).jpg

#3697 5 years ago

Its been awfully quiet around here lately, and it seems like its been a while since iv'e been lambasted for expressing my opinion about ludicrously overpriced machines... have a field day with this!! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35017

#3698 5 years ago

That ad looks like it was placed for the Wife's sake. "Gee Honey, I don't know why it's not selling..." Because at that price it will never sell.

#3699 5 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Its been awfully quiet around here lately, and it seems like its been a while since iv'e been lambasted for expressing my opinion about ludicrously overpriced machines... have a field day with this!! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35017

Well...that actually seems quite reasonable

#3700 5 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

High speed, eh? The price is high, the seller is high, anyone who buys it is high...

There are 10,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 217.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside