(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,346 posts
  • 491 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by CCPL
  • Topic is favorited by 307 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8346 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 167.
#3151 3 years ago

Sure, drive to California to pick up machines.

Quoted from golfingdad1:Can I be an honorary member ? I'm originally from CA.
Love how much activity you guys got going on!

#3152 3 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Damn.. that makes 3 TSPP for sale in California

According to the pinside tinfoil hat crew, a vault edition must be on the way!

#3153 3 years ago

Captain Hook $3000 Game Plan 1985 only 454 made , add in marketplace with pictures. Will consider trades. Pinball Magic, Black Rose, Mousin Around, and a nice Earthshaker.
It's not as rare as a King Kong. But pretty rare.

IMAG1863_(resized).jpg

IMAG1874_(resized).jpg

IMAG1864_(resized).jpg

IMAG1861_(resized).jpg

#3154 3 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Damn.. that makes 3 TSPP for sale in California

It seems like TSPP and Judge Dredd are coming out of the woodwork right now. I am in the market for a TSPP, but the prices are north of what I want to pay for one.

#3155 3 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

It seems like TSPP and Judge Dredd are coming out of the woodwork right now. I am in the market for a TSPP, but the prices are north of what I want to pay for one.

IMO, TSPP gives you a lot of machine for the money compared to what's coming out these days.

#3156 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Can I be an honorary member ? I'm originally from CA.
Love how much activity you guys got going on!

Isn't it a state law that you have to be from CA to live in AZ (and always come back for the summer)?

#3157 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Isn't it a state law that you have to be from CA to live in AZ (and always come back for the summer)?

Who us ?
I mean come on man its only 110' from May to October .

#3158 3 years ago

Have an AC/DC Premium with Colordmd for sale, pm if interested

#3159 3 years ago

I wish TSPP was in my price range. Love that game and The Simpsons was a huge part of my childhood.

#3160 3 years ago

I hear you Steve! Its a great pin. One of the best integrated of all time.

#3161 3 years ago

Looking for a CFTBL in excellent, as close to new condition as possible. Color DMD, mods and extras welcomed. This will be a home machine so overall condition (aesthetics) is as important as everything working 100%. I hope to obtain one for my son's birthday, April 30th. Thank you!

#3162 3 years ago

Looking for a CFTBL in excellent, as close to like new condition as possible. Color DMD, mods and extras welcomed. This will be a home machine so overall condition (aesthetics) is as important as everything working 100%. I hope to obtain one for my son's birthday, April 30th. Thank you!

#3163 3 years ago
Quoted from Rokablly:

Looking for a CFTBL in excellent, as close to like new condition as possible. Color DMD, mods and extras welcomed. This will be a home machine so overall condition (aesthetics) is as important as everything working 100%. I hope to obtain one for my son's birthday, April 30th. Thank you!

You are a cool Dad. I hope you land one.

#3164 3 years ago

Thinking about buying an ACDC PRO; preferably the run with swinging bell and LEDs, but let me know what you got.

Still considering RBION too.

Thanks

#3166 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thinking about buying an ACDC PRO; preferably the run with swinging bell and LEDs, but let me know what you got.
Still considering RBION too.
Thanks

Dont do it! ACDC premium or bust!

#3167 3 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I've played both and actually like the Pro better, plays faster and is more fun to me. But to each their own.

#3168 3 years ago

Thanks to the few that have had interest on my Captain Hook, game plan 1985 only 454 made.
Discussion on price has been interesting to say the least. Luckily no price police knocking on door asking for my pinsider badge.
Price drop to $3000, cash in person speaks volumes.
Thanks for your offers gang.
Eric
Ship full of pictures in marketplace.

#3169 3 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Ya I owned a pro for a bit and it was just way to brutal. It's not the lack of the mini pf but the bell and no drop targets make it way too damn fast. I would stick with a premium

#3170 3 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Ya I owned a pro for a bit and it was just way to brutal. It's not the lack of the mini pf but the bell and no drop targets make it way too damn fast. I would stick with a premium

Agree AC/DC Premium cant be beat. I must say that RBION is an excellent pin....love the vari-targets. Need more vari-targets in future pins.

#3171 3 years ago

Well if no one wants to sell me their ACDC PRO and/or RBION; I'm gonna go NIB

#3172 3 years ago

Do it

#3173 3 years ago

Well it didn't take too long to find a TSPP in my price range. Thanks doomid...

image_(resized).jpeg

#3174 3 years ago

I'm looking for a TSPP in our price range too!! (Wishful thinking....)

#3175 3 years ago

That's some sweet neon you've got going on in that room. Any of it come from ELECTRONICA?

Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Well it isn't pinball but it is game room related! Selling my Flynn's neon sign for $380, shown in the attached pics. Ad is here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/31748
Local pickup in Los Angeles only.

3_(resized).jpg2_(resized).jpg1_(resized).jpg

#3176 3 years ago

Anyone have a Flash Gordon they are looking to unload? I am definitely interested in projects too that have lost interest / steam.

#3177 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

That's some sweet neon you've got going on in that room. Any of it come from ELECTRONICA?

Where is Electonica? Do you have a website for them?

#3178 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Where is Electonica? Do you have a website for them?

It was a nighttime area at disneys California adventure a few years back.

#3180 3 years ago

ahhh Ok missed that one

#3181 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Thanks! All from China actually. Three were custom made, my Moonbeam Arcade logo I described to an artist friend who drew it on paper for me and a dude in China turned it into Neon, and the Defender and Pacman neon's were custom made by the same guy in China from pictures I found from Flynn's arcade that Disney briefly had. All the rest were stock purchase on Ebay from sellers in China.

While I'm typing I'll bump my Judge Dredd sale here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-judge-dredd-bally-1993-2013

There has been interest in the alternate backglass so I will sell that separately for $150, hence I can sell the machine without the alternate backglass for $3700. As stated the machine is in great condition, see my weblink here for better pictures:

http://moonbeamarcade.com/judgedredd.html

Also I keep getting asked if Who Dunnit and Elvira are for sale and they are not, sorry!

#3182 3 years ago

Well it isn't pinball but it is game room related! Selling my Flynn's neon sign for $380, shown in the attached pics. Ad is here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/31748
Local pickup in Los Angeles only.

3_(resized).jpg2_(resized).jpg1_(resized).jpg

Ok just removed this ad. My wife loves the Flynn's neon sign and doesn't want me to sell it, so it stays

#3183 3 years ago

If anyone in CA is thinking of dropping/selling their hobbit spot, give me a ring.

#3184 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If anyone in CA is thinking of dropping/selling their hobbit spot, give me a ring.

You did it didn't you StLE has left the building

#3185 3 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

I'm looking for a TSPP in our price range too!! (Wishful thinking....)

What is your price range? Just curious what people think is a good price for TSPP.

#3186 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

You did it didn't you StLE has left the building

Hah! Don't even ask me why. I had no motives and nothing to replace it with. Definitely a big regret. Hopefully, fate intervenes and whatever pin I do pick up next fills that void. To bad hobbits don't come as easy as sterns or that would be the one to take its place.

#3187 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hah! Don't even ask me why. I had no motives and nothing to replace it with. Definitely a big regret. Hopefully, fate intervenes and whatever pin I do pick up next fills that void. To bad hobbits don't come as easy as sterns or that would be the one to take its place.

Lol
Hey it's just pinball the next one will be just as fun.. Are hobbits shipping?

#3189 3 years ago

Sounds like it. I think beginning this week or next.

#3190 3 years ago

Ok just removed this ad. My wife loves the Flynn's neon sign and doesn't want me to sell it, so it stays

If you were in N.Ca, it would have already been hung in my room

#3191 3 years ago

Anyone want a nice original Street Fighter 2? No fade, nice cab $1300 obo
Comes with cliffys not yet installed.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3192 3 years ago

Looking for a Space Station if anyone knows of or has one.
Thanks

Shane

#3193 3 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

I'm selling a really nice, fully working Bally Trio. A very cool Ted Zale pin. Only 700 produced. Asking 600.00.

IMG_20160220_105119_(resized).jpgIMG_20160220_105031_(resized).jpgIMG_20160220_105037_(resized).jpgIMG_20160220_105049_(resized).jpgIMG_20160220_105058_(resized).jpg

Still available with a price reduction to 500.00

#3194 3 years ago
Quoted from daddyxxx:

NASCAR for sale, pm if interested, $2700, Subwoofer, xpin dmd, Complete with Coin Taker LED's, and lots of extras.
image_(resized).jpeg

Bump

WP_20151221_007.jpg

#3195 3 years ago

SOLD
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3196 3 years ago

I am thinking about selling my TSPP....

#3197 3 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I am thinking about selling my TSPP....

NO!!!! Theres already 3 for sale (including mine)

#3198 3 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

NO!!!! Theres already 3 for sale (including mine)

Mr_burns_(resized).png

$4.5k for my TSPP. Clean playfield, but some cab wear by the buttons. Coin-Taker LED's, new garage door decal, some new plastics. Beer mod, radioactive iodized balls, colorDMD, Pinnovators headphone jacks. All toys in great shape. Brand new itchy and scratchy.

#3199 3 years ago

In anticipation of perhaps purchasing another game, I only have room for 5, I will be putting my X-Men LE up for sale soon.

Details to follow, as soon as I return from an extended work trip to Ridgecrest, Ca.

Robert

#3200 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Always said this would be one of the last to go but Ghostbusters has forced me to put it up. BOP 2.0 by dutch pinball. Took about a year to show up, game is amazing. This is the upgraded kit with color display and upgraded speakers and sub. Works as it ahould problem free. Game itself is full LED includong flashers. Playfield mylar removed befpre i got it, has ballmarks in middle but very uniform. Touchups done around inserts. Cab very nice, no fade and original. Head has some scrapes but nothing significant.
Not sure what to ask...thinking $4800.
I have some gameplay videos i can txt or email. Will ad detailed game pics later today like cabi and pf
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

I got to play this machine last weekend, and it was pretty nice. Buy with confidence.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 20.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 25.00
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
There are 8346 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 167.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside