(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,622 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by fireball2
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8622 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 173.
#2251 4 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Mikey, where do you get all your inside info on all them machines? You're always turning up something innaresting.
Where's that Expressway I was eyeing?

Quoted from fireball2:

Mikey, where do you get all your inside info on all them machines? You're always turning up something innaresting.
Where's that Expressway I was eyeing?

Expressway is at a friends shop, and for the right amount of cash that beauty can be all yours!!

#2252 4 years ago

I'm about to list my AC/DC Premium for sale. It's pretty much the nicest ACDC Premium imaginable. Low play HUO, clear lower playfield window, not a single scratch on the cabinet or the armor, over $1500 in goodies installed including a Color DMD, shaker, flipper fidelity speakers w/12" woofer, pinbits lighting bolts, Aurich's "Helen" artwork package, Mckee topper, full Cliffy package including both scoops, side mirrors and more.
The ad will be up in a couple hours with high res pics and more details. Figured I'd give the local guys a heads up before the ad hits. Shoot me a PM if you want to be first in line. Asking $6900. Making room for GOT Premium.

#2253 4 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Still looking for a NGG or Tee'd Off in NorCal!
Somebody help put me out of my "I need to find a game that the grand-kids will play" misery!
Robert

We have linked you to this game before. What is your price range?

#2255 4 years ago
Quoted from BlobfishXL:

We have linked you to this game before. What is your price range?

Why is buying a pinball so difficult.

I'm a buyer, I have money, I've posted several times I'm looking for games.

And what do I get...PM's and posts that ask what is my price range.

If someone has a game they want to sell, let me know location, condition and asking price.

My budget is as follows...as little $ as possible to get the best game possible...with bonus points for something I can easily drive and see, play and put in the back of my Jeep GC and drive home.

Robert

#2256 4 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I cant wait that long for a doctor lol

Is that you over on rgp angling for the "mint" Dr Who back in Joisy?

#2257 4 years ago

I finally got my Star Wars Trilogy completely Shopped, pin looks awesome possibly looking to trade for other dmd pin. This is the nicest SWT i have ever seen. Pin looks brand new.image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#2258 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

I'm about to list my AC/DC Premium for sale. It's pretty much the nicest ACDC Premium imaginable. Low play HUO, clear lower playfield window, not a single scratch on the cabinet or the armor, over $1500 in goodies installed including a Color DMD, shaker, flipper fidelity speakers w/12" woofer, pinbits lighting bolts, Aurich's "Helen" artwork package, Mckee topper, full Cliffy package including both scoops, side mirrors and more.
The ad will be up in a couple hours with high res pics and more details. Figured I'd give the local guys a heads up before the ad hits. Shoot me a PM if you want to be first in line. Asking $6900. Making room for GOT Premium.

Ugh! Want so bad!

#2259 4 years ago

Evening people! For those who are coming to 82 tonight, I'm currently enjoying the deluxe LA public transportation system and will be there circa 830 I reckon.

What's with all the metro rail stations that don't exist yet? I downloaded a map from Metro and went to two stations and they weren't even there lol. But they will be there before 2024. Which doesn't get me to 82 tonight haha. Lucky I got a bus! Whoooo

rd

#2260 4 years ago

The wizard of oz witch and the witch with hour glass wondering were he got the witch very cool. A son Star Trek pinball the nebula lights were can you get them ?

#2261 4 years ago

I will be having a fire sale and adding some games to the market place this weekend. I would love to say that I'm selling these to make room for my Classic Bally games, but I need to raise some emergency cash, so I have to sell some of my higher priced games.

Star Trek the Next Generation - Nice original game recently shopped with new ramps, plastic set, all LED, black nickel plated gun handle and Color DMD - $5,500
Elvira and the Party Monsters - Nice original game $2,800 or $3,200 with Elvira slot topper. I also have new ramps and plastic set (not installed) I could also sell.
Batman the Dark Knight - Nice original game w/topper, Xpin DMD, custom side rails, figurines and upgraded sound package - $5,400
Twilight Zone - Super nice original w/TZ slot topper and Color DMD display (waiting for color ROM) and full LED - $5,800

I'm in the SF Bay Area. Feel free to come see/play for yourself just PM for an appointment. Shipping ok if you make the arrangements.

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

IMG_5155.jpg
IMG_4008.jpg
IMG_3913.jpg
IMG_4189.jpg

#2262 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

I need to raise some emergency cash

Bummer man, good luck.

#2263 4 years ago

MrBellMan is a great seller. I've seen and played all of these. IMO the Twilight Zone is the pick of the litter, but they're all very nice. I'd buy the TZ if I wasn't already getting GOT.

#2264 4 years ago

Well, this is embarrassing, but my wife has asked me to not sell the TZ. Sorry all. TZ is no longer for sale. I will have to come up with something else.

#2266 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

ACDC is now Pending Sale.

Congrats!

#2267 4 years ago

Rob- Good Luck man, and I'm sure these will go quickly. I was about to PM too for the TZ. Maybe next time, I'll take it if change your mind. Much succuss and when Life turns around it's fun to get some back!

#2268 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Rob- Good Luck man, and I'm sure these will go quickly. I was about to PM too for the TZ. Maybe next time, I'll take it if change your mind. Much succuss and when Life turns around it's fun to get some back!

Thanks Eric!

#2270 4 years ago

Me and a buddy are driving down from Napa (Northern California) to the Anaheim area (So Cal) next Friday (October 16th) and have an enclosed trailor and can transport 3-4 pins down. We have blankets, straps and wrap. If you need transport let me know. We will not have the trailor on the way up but I have my Tahoe that can hold 2 pins if anyone in So Cal needs transport back up. Message me on here and I will give you my cell if interested.

#2271 4 years ago
Quoted from krazy53:

Me and a buddy are driving down from Napa (Northern California) to the Anaheim area (So Cal) next Friday (October 16th) and have an enclosed trailor and can transport 3-4 pins down. We have blankets, straps and wrap. If you need transport let me know.

Nice offer! Unless MrBellMan gets desperate enough to sell me his Medusa I don't need it, but maybe someone else does, so thumbs up.

#2272 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Nice offer! Unless MrBellMan gets desperate enough to sell me his Medusa I don't need it, but maybe someone else does, so thumbs up.

Close to desperate... You never know.

#2273 4 years ago

I am starting to get desperate for a doctor... But I still cant get passed bad inserts and broken ramps etc... Still looking.... Impatiently. Very. Very Impatiently.

#2274 4 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I am starting to get desperate for a doctor... But I still cant get passed bad inserts and broken ramps etc... Still looking.... Impatiently. Very. Very Impatiently.

I can't recall ever seeing a DW in person without some insert wear, mostly in front of the mini pf. Mine seems to be above average, but still have it!

Ramps are reproduced, so don't worry about those

#2275 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Nice offer! Unless MrBellMan gets desperate enough to sell me his Medusa...

A Medusa you say? Hmm...

#2276 4 years ago

I too have seen and played all Mr.Bellman's games. He is a top notch person and a straight shooter too.

Good luck on your game sales.

#2277 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Close to desperate... You never know.

If you actually get desperate I'll give you buyback rights on anything.

Quoted from RobertWinter:

A Medusa you say? Hmm...

I've missed out on 3 so far, one of these days I'll grab it. Have to sell my Fireball II to make space, one Bally in, on Bally out sounds about right though.

#2278 4 years ago

Big thanks to the thread OP jwwhite. My Sorcerer search is now over. Stoked

IMG_0947.jpg

#2279 4 years ago

Congrats bro!

#2280 4 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

My Sorcerer search is now over. Stoked

Glad to hear it, now I don't feel so guilty lol.

#2281 4 years ago

WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2282 4 years ago

looking on moving my gorgar and Judge dredd. cash or trade. pm me with offers. can do trade + $ for more expensive games.

#2283 4 years ago

Update for 10/10/2015

Quoted from MrBellMan:

Elvira and the Party Monsters - (Elvira has been spoken for. I'll update if it does not go through)

Star Trek The Next Generation - (STTNG has been spoken for. I'll update if it does not go through)

Batman the Dark Knight - $5,400 (Still available)

I'm in the SF Bay Area. Feel free to come see/play for yourself just PM for an appointment. Shipping ok if you make the arrangements.

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#2284 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I too have seen and played all Mr.Bellman's games. He is a top notch person and a straight shooter too.
Good luck on your game sales.

Thanks Kerry!

Elvira and the Party Monsters is sold and is going to a new home. STTNG and BDK still available.

Thanks!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#2285 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Elvira and the Party Monsters is sold and is going to a new home.

That would be mine Thank you!

#2286 4 years ago

Still available

image.jpeg

#2288 4 years ago

Getaway HSII $2000

image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

#2289 4 years ago

Huo Gorgar and player judge dredd
image_1.jpg

Judge dredd comes with brand new uninstalled ramp. Make reasonable offer. Open to trades. Not in hurry to sell

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

#2290 4 years ago

Do these LED's look better in person? Or does everyone here just love purple?

#2291 4 years ago

I am wearing purple as I type on my purple couch watching Barney the dinosaur on tv drinking welchs grape.

#2293 4 years ago

More rare Disneyland park used stuff to trade or sell if anyone is interested. I picked up a Night Moves and Caribbean Cruise and have the bug for pinball again! Any trade or sale options would be great Items include Golden Horseshoe, Mad T Party, etc. 7 foot construction panels with Goofy, Pluto and Donald are still available as well. Ad on CL is here:

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#2294 4 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Its personal taste, IMO they look horrid

#2295 4 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

I finally got my Star Wars Trilogy completely Shopped, pin looks awesome possibly looking to trade for other dmd pin. This is the nicest SWT i have ever seen. Pin looks brand new.image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Damn, Harley. That's a peach! Pretty fun pin, too. I play one at our league spot.

#2296 4 years ago

Have a TSPP, has been HUO its whole life, in EXCELLENT condition.

$5200

#2297 4 years ago

Thanks bro, alot of hard work has gone into it. Its a rare gem to find a title like this and in the shape i got her in.

#2298 4 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Somehow Pinballbulbs convinced people that every game should be purple. It's bizarre. To be fair, it doesn't look as blown out in person...but it definitely doesn't go with most games....it takes away from the original colors in the artwork.

#2299 4 years ago

Looking to move my Meteor ASAP (like this week). It has a couple minor bugs I am trying to fix (probably easy fix for someone who knows this era) but it is in pretty good shape! full LED's with altek lamp board installed. Also full set of replacement drop targets for all banks. Msg me if you are interested.
FullSizeRender-6.jpg

#2300 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Somehow Pinballbulbs convinced people that every game should be purple. It's bizarre. To be fair, it doesn't look as blown out in person...but it definitely doesn't go with most games....it takes away from the original colors in the artwork.

It worked well for BDK.....but that's cause it is BDK and you don't want the artwork to be seen

But yea, too much color Christmas-feel just doesn't work. I love my IMVE factory lighting; bright, clean, and clear.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 36.99
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 214.99
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Ghostbusters Pro Out of stock
Operation Pinball
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 32.00
$ 29.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 7,300.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 55.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 131.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 269.00
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 89.99
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
There are 8622 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 173.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside