(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,693 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 254.
#7451 5 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Great Game, lots of fun. GLWS

THanks Quadrat!
It is a fun game, my wife loves it, but likes it better when I sell a pin.

#7452 5 years ago

oops, bumped my own ad from previous page. Why do Pinside pages only go to 50?
Who Dunnit? $3100!
Final price drop with Colordmd. $2700 without it, but why?
NEW Colordmd, code is awesome, and this game looks great in Color!
Lasserific Topper, new Mantis sewer , manual, New rottendog dmd board, Navram, upgraded PDB, stepper motors cleaned-slot boards upgraded and chipped LM339 improves 12v performance. Many new improvements and updates to machine to make it play flawlessly.
No credit dot. Some new plastics, switches, decals, rubbers, some led's.
Translight is Nice, cabinet in good shape- say 7 out of 10, playfield also nice shape say 8 out of 10. Slight usual wear at weapons and clues, nothing major.
PM please. Home all day next couple days, come take a look.
Thanks,
Eric

#7453 5 years ago

I have a project 78' Gottlieb Sinbad FS. It tries to power up. Has battery corrosion. I had to drill the head lock. A1J6 connection needs rebuilt. Backglass is rough. Of course needs cleaning and a shop job. On the flip side, the pf is pretty good, no wear. $500. Further info, pics, etc let me know. Thanx in advance

#7454 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

THanks Quadrat!
It is a fun game, my wife loves it, but likes it better when I sell a pin.

Wish I had the room for it. I have a Monster Bash LE on order and still working out the space for it.

#7455 5 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Wish I had the room for it. I have a Monster Bash LE on order and still working out the space for it.

This is me as well. If I didn't have MBrLE on order I'd jump on this.

#7457 5 years ago

5 years in the iso cube for the sale of a Judge!

#7458 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

5 years in the iso cube for the sale of a Judge!

I have two, so I am safe!

#7459 5 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I have two, so I am safe!

10 years in the iso cubes for Judge hoarding!

#7460 5 years ago

Just noticed pics and attachments have been disabled from this thread. They want their piece of any action. Getting more strict. Defintely makes this thread less fun, less useful. Can't even post non sale-related pics.

#7461 5 years ago

Games going up for sale soon:

Indianapolis 500 - Excellent shape, playfield looks great. Only issue is a bit of wear around right return lane. Cliffys, clean. - $3200

Revenge From Mars - Nice shape, all original. $3500

Doctor Who - Pinsound, new side art and other spares. - $3500

Guns n Roses - Nice shape, plays well. LEDs. No topper. - $6000.

None of my games are hacked. The wiring and boards are as they should be.

Located in San Francisco. Open to trades for WPC/WPC95 titles and newer sterns. Open to cash either way. Pix coming soon. (I'll post them when I've got them, so hold off asking... )

No scams, No Jason Nervos.

Shipping at your expense, cash on the glass.

Added over 5 years ago:

Indy 500 sold.

#7462 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Time to change things up. Here's my absolutely flawless Metallica Monsters Premium with some fantastic tasteful mods. I bought it NIB less than a year ago. Not a flaw on it. Perfec...”
2019-01-11
Livermore, CA
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 384 times

#7463 5 years ago
Quoted from creech927:

No scams, No Jason Nervos.

Is this GORF?

#7465 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Just noticed pics and attachments have been disabled from this thread. They want their piece of any action. Getting more strict. Defintely makes this thread less fun, less useful. Can't even post non sale-related pics.

I don't remember ever seeing pix in this thread.

#7466 5 years ago

funny I called on a wh2o listed last week at an insane deal... but He said his name was Ken, and it was sold
I found out later it from another post it was "gorf"

#7467 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I don't remember ever seeing pix in this thread.

We used to be able to post pics here, FS and For fun. When they changed the Marketplace rules they took the pics away from this thread.

#7468 5 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

funny I called on a wh2o listed last week at an insane deal... but He said his name was Ken, and it was sold
I found out later it from another post it was "gorf"

I think Whitey in San Mateo is Ken. You think Gorf was impersonating Whitey?

#7469 5 years ago

I think Whitey in San Mateo is Ken. You think Gorf was impersonating Whitey?

That makes sense bc on “whitey” listing for a wh20 he said some jackass listed it for a different price on Craigslist. And named gorf as the person
Very strange thing to do..a fake listing and pretend you are someone else. Not sure how that is satisfying for someone

#7470 5 years ago

Asked to delete

#7471 5 years ago

WTF

#7472 5 years ago

Whitey (Ken) is a really nice guy and has some beautiful pins. He's both a good buyer and seller. Proud to call him my friend.

#7473 5 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Very strange thing to do..a fake listing and pretend you are someone else. Not sure how that is satisfying for someone

Agree. A little bit creepy as well.
Hope I never get gorfed.

#7474 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Hope I never get gorfed.

Watch out for any Nigerian princes from Dixon.

#7475 5 years ago

"I'll give you $5 for your game"- GORF

#7476 5 years ago

Anyone interested in trading a recent stern premium/le (deadpool, guardians) or one of the CGC remakes for my 2016 Met Premium. Im looking to change things up a bit. Met is huo, low play, full cliffy protectors, translucent bands, upgraded speakers, color LED dmd, snake mod. Im sure im missing something.

#7477 5 years ago

Selling my Avengers Hulk LE and Rob Zombie LE. I'm still hoping to convince the wife to keep RZ...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Avengers Hulk LE pinball machine to make room. It's in beautiful condition with a ton of additions: Hulk edition topper Tilt graphics Gameblades Pinstadium lighting Sha...”
2019-01-08
Austin, TX
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 202 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Rob Zombie LE. I'm technically the second owner although the first owner hadn't ever opened it. It has the Laseriffic topper and both the factory selectable mods (LED ...”
2019-01-23
Austin, TX
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 427 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7478 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Shadow. Have cash or a nice Getaway with cash. Probably be selling the Getaway as I know I want a shadow. It's fully shopped, and I don't mean new rubbers and bulbs and a wipe down. Complete topside stripped, translucent rubbers, LEDs, pinstadium, flipper rebuild, some minor mods. Prototype with all the original documentation.

#7479 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Looking for a nice Shadow. Have cash or a nice Getaway with cash. Probably be selling the Getaway as I know I want a shadow. It's fully shopped, and I don't mean new rubbers and bulbs and a wipe down. Complete topside stripped, translucent rubbers, LEDs, pinstadium, flipper rebuild, some minor mods. Prototype with all the original documentation.

Too late to swap you mine for that MM?

I know I know, that's not a fair deal. I'll let you deliver if you want to even it up!

#7480 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Too late to swap you mine for that MM?
I know I know, that's not a fair deal. I'll let you deliver if you want to even it up!

HAHAHAHA....Too funny. We could have worked out a deal. However, it sold via Craigslist. I shopped it out for the guy as well. He paid for the service and parts but you should see it now. Wish I could post pics in this thread. He is getting it this Sat.

#7481 5 years ago

Bump

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale (no trade) my fully restored Bally Twilight Zone (TZ) : - Swapped playfield for a brand new Mirco playfield ($859) - all cables, connectors, electronic boards, subways, p...”
2019-04-27
San Jose, CA
8,190 (OBO)
Archived after: 317 days
Viewed: 1658 times

#7482 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

HAHAHAHA....Too funny. We could have worked out a deal. However, it sold via Craigslist. I shopped it out for the guy as well. He paid for the service and parts but you should see it now. Wish I could post pics in this thread. He is getting it this Sat.

Nice, lucky guy. I couldn’t believe that price, what a difference from a few years back!

Don’t feel bad, I have a MMR so I’m still covered.

#7483 5 years ago

Price drop and possible trades bump

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Time to change things up. Here's my absolutely flawless Metallica Monsters Premium with some fantastic tasteful mods. I bought it NIB less than a year ago. Not a flaw on it. Perfec...”
2019-01-11
Livermore, CA
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 384 times

#7484 5 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition). Has mirror blades, shooter rod and lighted speaker grills, no issues. PM me with offers.

#7485 5 years ago

Looking for a Star Gazer. preferably not a $7500 one.

#7486 5 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Looking for a Star Gazer. preferably not a $7500 one.

I know... I liked that game at INDiSC a lot... probably my favorite of the Stern 1.0s they had up and running. Sadly, Quicksilver (in the museum area) was offline as that is the other one I really wanted to try. Sea Witch was great as well, but a lot of those in good condition go for close to what they’re asking for a Beatles, so tough call...

#7487 5 years ago

Anyone have a tommy they might consider trading for my getaway?

#7488 5 years ago

Who's the lucky person who ended up with the $325 Flash Gordon on the Orange County Craigslist? Do tell, do tell

#7489 5 years ago

there was lethal weapon 3 for sale for 700 a few weeks back..of course it went fast.
I see now a shopped lethal W3 with leds for 2200. I bet its the same one

#7490 5 years ago
Quoted from pinfixer:

Who's the lucky person who ended up with the $325 Flash Gordon on the Orange County Craigslist? Do tell, do tell

That was worth paying for shipping it was such a steal..Gone when I msged

#7491 5 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

That was worth paying for shipping it was such a steal..Gone when I msged

I was #2 in line, but of course the first guy took it. Looked really nice for the price, even the playfield wasn't all blown out.

#7492 5 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

there was lethal weapon 3 for sale for 700 a few weeks back..of course it went fast.
I see now a shopped lethal W3 with leds for 2200. I bet its the same one

If you mean the one a few months back I grabbed it and traded it to my buddy for a slot machine. So, not the same one. It was a non-working project, but should clean up well. One of my best CL pick-ups.

#7493 5 years ago

If you mean the one a few months back I grabbed it and traded it to my buddy for a slot machine. So, not the same one. It was a non-working project, but should clean up well. One of my best CL pick-ups.

About 2 weeks ago also one foster city. It looked real nice. Went real fast
But you got a nice deal on that
Other one for sure.
Still bummed I missed the 300$ firepower

#7494 5 years ago

Selling my BH after 20 years - Time for something new!

#7495 5 years ago

Totally off topic, so apologies, but a friend of mine just finished his pinball documentary. It is streaming on Amazon Prime. It is in German but with English subtitles. More info in this post.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/documentary-about-germany-s-europe-s-largest-pinball-festival-#post-4795326

#7496 5 years ago

I have a HS I am going to part with. It’s about average condition with the usual Mylar on the playfield. I was waiting for the hardtop to come out, but now I’ve got other priorities. It does have a new red main ramp installed, and the traffic light has been relocated. The cabinet is in above average condition, but the front was drilled for a lock bar. The back glass does have a some wear spots around the displays that someone has tried to repaint. Mechanicaly it’s in good shape. The only issue is the GI has been wired to be permenantly on. SOLD...

#7497 5 years ago

Anybody have any info yet on the GSPF???

#7498 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Lots of good stuff is coming soon.

#7499 5 years ago

HS is sold. Thanks guys.

#7500 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Festival is May 17-19th. Hope to see you there!

There are 12,693 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/150 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.