(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 255.
#5451 6 years ago

Going to be selling my T-2 I just restored, new cab decals, cleared playfield, all new leds, all new coils, black powder coated rails, hinges, legs, lock bar and gun, ramps Techron Ed, a lot of new stuff, not perfect, but very nice, 40+ hours into it. Going to be asking 4500.00 Mike

#5452 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Going to be selling my T-2 I just restored, new cab decals, cleared playfield, all new leds, all new coils, black powder coated rails, hinges, legs, lock bar and gun, a lot of new stuff, not perfect, but very nice, 40+ hours into it. Going to be asking 4250.00 Mike

$10k by Xmas!

#5453 6 years ago

I wish, I would sell it then!!

#5454 6 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Just testing out the waters as I need to thin out my collection- Thinking of selling my NIB Hobbit - Smaug LE - anyone have a sense of the market out here? willing to sell below my cost!

Sold a similar one middle of last year for $7500. I think these are starting to come down a little so anything low 7's should be ok.

#5455 6 years ago

I have an opportunity to get an IM VE so I'm selling my IM Original, modded (more than $1000) and beautiful:

- Full red powder coating (Pinball Refinery) on legs, lockdown bar, side rail with button protector, shooter housing and hinges
- Battle zone flasher stripe (very impressive lightning show)
- Speaker panel with light and acrylic arc reactor
- Full non-ghosting LED + Flashers (gorgeous!!)
- Sector 16 Iron Monger decal
- Shaker motor
- Iron Monger and Whiplash color-matching flashers
- Cliffy protectors on shooter lane, switch, magnets (carbon protectors)
- Gold backbox molding
- Gold leg bolts and legs leveler

Playfield has no wear, nothing wrong (everything works as expected), cleaned, fast.

$4800

More pics on craigslist: sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5456 6 years ago

Thinking about trading my HUO MMR Standard. Perfect condition. Would be interested in NGG, TAF, MB, FT, CFTBL. Plus minus cash. Let me know what you've got.

#5457 6 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

I have an opportunity to get an IM VE so I'm selling my IM Original, modded (more than $1000) and beautiful:
- Full red powder coating (Pinball Refinery) on legs, lockdown bar, side rail with button protector, shooter housing and hinges
- Battle zone flasher stripe (very impressive lightning show)
- Speaker panel with light and acrylic arc reactor
- Full non-ghosting LED + Flashers (gorgeous!!)
- Sector 16 Iron Monger decal
- Shaker motor
- Iron Monger and Whiplash color-matching flashers
- Cliffy protectors on shooter lane, switch, magnets (carbon protectors)
- Gold backbox molding
- Gold leg bolts and legs leveler
Playfield has no wear, nothing wrong (everything works as expected), cleaned, fast.
$4800
More pics on craigslist: sfbay.craigslist.org link

Isnt this the same one Norcal Realotor was selling for $4500 a few weeks back? Kinda a douche move to add $300 more considering he did all the mods to it.

#5458 6 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Isnt this the same one Norcal Realotor was selling for $4500 a few weeks back? Kinda a douche move to add $300 more considering he did all the mods to it.

I would hope ...not?
Say it ain't so Leo!

#5459 6 years ago

yeah say it ain't so Leo!

#5460 6 years ago

Pinflation?

#5461 6 years ago

Same Iron Man. It plays great. Good luck dude.

#5462 6 years ago

I don't really care that he's trying to make a few hundred bucks, I'm more confused why selling a pimped out one to trade for a vault makes any sense. What's special about the vault?

#5463 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I don't really care that he's trying to make a few hundred bucks, I'm more confused why selling a pimped out one to trade for a vault makes any sense. What's special about the vault?

Metallic foil cabinet decals with high rez art are awesome. Playfield quality may be better (was on mine at least). Monger comes with his chest lit up (although you can do that mod on the original).

#5464 6 years ago

Well everyone tries to lower your price so maybe the figure is his starting point so he can get the $4500. I usually list things a bit more then I am willing to take. Even when you put firm people ask for better.

#5465 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Same one that was @ Phoenix ? If so , nice game.

#5466 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Metallic foil cabinet decals with high rez art are awesome.

Oh right, forgot about those, yours does look nice. I dunno, I wouldn't sell just to spend more to get the same game, but that's just me.

#5467 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Oh right, forgot about those, yours does look nice. I dunno, I wouldn't sell just to spend more to get the same game, but that's just me.

Dats pinball for ya! People gonna do their thing.

#5468 6 years ago

its the FOIL brudda....you can't deny pin-candy for the eyes...

#5469 6 years ago

There's a guy trying to trade is OG MM for a remake..kinda the same thing here. Interesting concept.

#5470 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

its the FOIL brudda....you can't deny pin-candy for the eyes...

Yup. And it's newer. And I personally prefer the new upper cabinet style. Really not a big difference. Maybe worth a few hundo more than the original.

#5471 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

There's a guy trying to trade is OG MM for a remake..kinda the same thing here. Interesting concept.

You can't get the "high rez" new color dots on the original...I have to imagine that's probably why.

#5472 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You can't get the "high rez" new color dots on the original...I have to imagine that's probably why.

Why not?

#5473 6 years ago

Because it's programmed on their Beaglebone software that's emulating the original code and "overlaying" the new graphics over the old. As far as I know, WPC'95 isn't capable of doing this. I'm not sure if ColorDMD is...but they'd have to re-do all the art from scratch vs. coloring existing art...I don't see that happening.

#5474 6 years ago

Selling my GBLE. Priced to sell at 7850.00. Has a few key looking mods...that will be included with the game when purchased. No ghosting with roughly 250 plays. PM me for more details and photos.

Thank you,
Arthur

#5475 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Yes, it's the same as I bought from NorCalRealtor.
I didn't say the price was firm so I put few hundreds more to recover my money, that's all.

Not at all a "douche" move from me, I don't want to screw anyone especially NorCalREaltor who is a great guy !

#5476 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Well everyone tries to lower your price so maybe the figure is his starting point so he can get the $4500. I usually list things a bit more then I am willing to take. Even when you put firm people ask for better.

Absolutely. I could have been more transparent in putting my asking at $4500 firm, but most people try to negociate few hundreds.

#5477 6 years ago

Popeye

- ColorDMD
- LED

$2300

#5478 6 years ago

Looking for:

Centaur (Bally) - prefer fully working electronics, good cabinet and parts, original back glass in great condition. I may replace the playfield, so that is secondary to the rest.

#5479 6 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Popeye
- ColorDMD
- LED
$2300

That's a lot of pin for the money these days. Good luck, dude!

#5480 6 years ago

Wanted ... Aerosmith Pro or Premium ... PM me with price and your location. Thanks!
ron

#5481 6 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

yeah say it ain't so Leo!

I just like to rhyme, all cool bro! I woulda done the same thing.

#5482 6 years ago

Looking for a Fire! in above good to excellent condition. Feel free to PM me.

#5483 6 years ago

Hello Pinsiders... I'm looking for 90' Williams Game Show. PM me with your location.

Thanks
Kerry

#5484 6 years ago

Ok, starting to put my feelers out there. Only adding one game this summer and have a couple I wouldn't mind owning. Not up for a project game though. Minor work not a big deal, but playfield and cab should be in good condition. Don'tt mind tinkering with some mechanical issues and broken plastics (if they are somehow available on the market out there).

Number one on my wish list is STTNG. But it might just be out of my range, especially in SoCal. Looking for lower to mid 4k, nothing crazy over 5k.

This is followed by Baywatch (I know, cheasy...and even more stereotype if I reveal that I am German ) and BTTF (missed out on a very nice one in San Diego a couple weeks back, wasn't ready to buy just yet).

Further down the list, Indy Jones (Don't think there is one out there under or in the lower 5k range), and Jurassic Park.

Star Wars (Data East) possibly as well, but they have been crazy expensive lately, and I would not want to put much more than 3k to 3.5k down for a DE game.

#5485 6 years ago

Popeye: Sold
DE Star Wars: Sold

#5486 6 years ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

Looking for a Fire! in above good to excellent condition. Feel free to PM me.

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#5487 6 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

That Fire doesnt work. No solinoids firing and needs cpu work. Wanted to buy it first day listed, but he was honest about boards. I passed. Cabinet a little rough when you look close to.

#5488 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

That Fire doesnt work. No solinoids firing and needs cpu work. Wanted to buy it first day listed, but he was honest about boards. I passed. Cabinet a little rough when you look close to.

Not mine. Just saw it on CL. Was thinking if you could get it cheap enough it would cover all the issues.

#5489 6 years ago

I got guy in Southern California asking $3500 for a Fire Champagne above average condition. Is that the going rate?

#5490 6 years ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

I got guy in Southern California asking $3500 for a Fire Champagne above average condition. Is that the going rate?

His price is "on fire" lol

I've never seen one go anywhere near that much.

rd

#5491 6 years ago

Hello!

Long time lurker here on Pinside.

I'm just starting my search for another fun pin to keep my TZ company.

I live in Santa Cruz and visit Los Angeles regularly. I can pick up anywhere from OC to North Bay and along the 101 or the 5.

I'm interested in another Bally Williams Superpin like Indiana Jones, Popeye, or Judge Dredd. But I'll also give a warm and loving home to TOTAN.

Thanks!

#5492 6 years ago

Family Guy for $4500 ( or open to trades )

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5493 6 years ago
Quoted from kriskrunch:

Hello!
Long time lurker here on Pinside.
I'm just starting my search for another fun pin to keep my TZ company.
I live in Santa Cruz and visit Los Angeles regularly. I can pick up anywhere from OC to North Bay and along the 101 or the 5.
I'm interested in another Bally Williams Superpin like Indiana Jones, TOTAN, Popeye, or Judge Dredd. But I'll also give a warm and loving home to Scared Stiff, Bram Stoker's Dracula, or maybe a Johnny Mnemonic.
Thanks!

In case you weren't aware, TOTAN is not a Superpin. Welcome and good luck finding your 2nd game, it shouldn't be a problem.

#5494 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

In case you weren't aware, TOTAN is not a Superpin. Welcome and good luck finding your 2nd game, it shouldn't be a problem.

Superpin? Is that just a fancy way of saying widebody or is it something else? I've never heard that term before.

#5495 6 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Superpin? Is that just a fancy way of saying widebody or is it something else? I've never heard that term before.

Its a marketing term and printed directly on the pins: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuperPin

#5496 6 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

yes, widebody

#5497 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

You're correct. Updated my post. Thanks!

#5498 6 years ago

Selling my nice Firepower II, located up in NorCal in Folsom.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower II Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Firepower II for sale, fully working, full LEDs with nice playfield and cabinet. Slight wear on some inserts, see photos for details. This specific game was featured in Pinbal...”
2017-06-01
Folsom, CA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 255 times

#5499 6 years ago

For Sale:
Avengers Blue LE #121 of 250.
Undocumented HUO.
$6200 OBO
Located in Irvine, CA 92620. In garage, super easy loading into your vehicle.
Pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g9fd8idva5g47f1/AACnjsCFvg4016bUxfdympBra?dl=0
Value-Added Mods & Such (over $900 of additions):
1 - ColorDMD (installed by ColorDMD themselves, used to shoot promotional video for their website & YouTube). $399.
http://shop.colordmd.com/colordmd-replacement-display-for-avengers-pinball-machine/
2 - Pinball Refinery Tesseract cube. $140? (Website down? Can't find product.)
3 - Hooked On Pinball Loki lock & figure: slim lock lights over shooter lane, blinking Loki action figure at back right. $190.
http://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p36/Avengers-LOKI-Figure-and-Lock-Plastic-Pinball-Mod
4 - Hooked On Pinball Captain America pop bumper caps. $80.
http://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p59/Avengers_Captain_America_Pop_Bumper_Caps.html
5 - Hooked On Pinball slingshot plastics with more clear/less art to see inlanes & outlanes better. $40.
http://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p22/Avengers-LE-Sling-Shot-Plastics-Pinball-Mod
6 - Sheet metal mod (adapted from Cliffy lane protector) to make Loki locks foolproof. $15.
7 - USB Quinjet to replace flast plastic. $5.
https://www.amazon.com/Avengers-Quinjet-4GB-%20Drive-18043-WLG/dp/B00EB7NYEW/ref=sr_1_1
8 - Stern kit: extra plastic ring under Black Widow ramp to reduce Hulk saucer drop-outs (almost never happens), Loki lock functional sticker (didn't work, made another mode), replaced green plastic behind Hulk which had been broken at the thin point around the middle (replacement also broke later). plastic ceiling above Black Widow ramp to keep ball from flying off (made further tweaks to ceilings to tune better).
9 - Tuned ramp entries, Black Widow ramp, Black Widow spinner, hulk bridge. All work beautifully & reject few shots.
10 - Replaced random GI's random RGBP X-Mas lights pattern with color-matching tasteful frosted LEDs.
11 - Replaced all flashers with color-matching LEDs.
12 - Added rubber foot bumpers inside sling coils to soften blow--solved problem of frequent sling airballs.
13 - Added rubber foot bumper inside Hulk to raise his arms slightly to reduce the number of balls trapped at his elbows/forearms. Green-markered visible (barely) hardware holding Hulk together, so no shiny metal parts showing.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hulk-avengers-ball-hang-up-fix
14 - Added 2nd post near right outlane to block off a short dead-end path where the ball would occasionally venture & meander.
15 - Newest code update, V1.7, 2016/01/16.
16 - Simple blue painter's tape on backbox fluorescent light to lessen glare of backglass that obscures Hulk area.
Teeny weeny issues:
17 - Green plastic behind Hulk cracked--doesn't show, stays put.
18 - Tiny chip on cabinet right side art by Black Widow's shoe--painted yellow to blend relatively well--looks as if she's kicking up dirt--pretty minor & subtle.
According to illustrious Pinsider Troz, who held on to the machine for about 7 months when I was moving, "Your Avengers by the way is so nicely dialed. I've never played one where the Black Widow ramp works nearly every time!" High praise indeed. Sure, he demolished all my high scores, but it beats putting the game in storage! :]
Thanks,
-Jason
Added over 7 years ago: 19 - Thorough trip through the self-tests to confirm that all switches, lamps, flashers, coils, & mechanisms work.
Added over 7 years ago: 18b - Hulk has some scuffed knuckles from too much Hulk Smash!
Added over 7 years ago: Price drop 2017/07/12: $5900.
Thank you,
-Jason

Added over 7 years ago: SOLD!!!

#5500 6 years ago

Don't know much about Avenger's, but I know Troz--if it has his stamp of approval, must be good.

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.