(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 255.
#9351 3 years ago

let me know prices when you do

#9352 3 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I may be moving a Ghostbusters Premium with topper and a Dead Pool LE in the near future.
Thanks,
Mike

Whats your prices?

#9353 3 years ago

I just posted this pin for sale or trade in Reno NV.
Firepower2
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102996

#9354 3 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I may be moving a Ghostbusters Premium with topper and a Dead Pool LE in the near future.
Thanks,
Mike

Tired of KISS yet?

#9355 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Tired of KISS yet?

Funny I had the original seller hit me up for the game last week. KISS is never leaving.

Buying a poker tek 10 player table.

#9356 3 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Funny I had the original seller hit me up for the game last week. KISS is never leaving.

So you're saying there's a chance? (for the record I hit you up for KISS when I picked up WoZ so tell the original seller to go pound salt)

Quoted from jorge5240:

Buying a poker tek 10 player table.

You'll need a draft system to go with that! Draft beer n Poker ...... mmmmm
Of course you'll need space to put it and the space where KISS USE to be would work nicely!

#9357 3 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Thanks,
Mike

Looking to trade or to sell? I might be interested in Deadpool.

#9358 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

So you're saying there's a chance? (for the record I hit you up for KISS when I picked up WoZ so tell the original seller to go pound salt)

You'll need a draft system to go with that! Draft beer n Poker ...... mmmmm
Of course you'll need space to put it and the space where KISS USE to be would work nicely!

I will let you know if Kiss ever goes but I am a really shitty player so I love the game!

#9359 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Looking to trade or to sell? I might be interested in Deadpool.

Sell if I get the poker table, if not may be interested in trade for Stern JP.

#9360 3 years ago

Off topic, but I have a 19" monitor with burn in that works out of a ms pacman. Free anyone wants to come get it.

#9361 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Off topic, but I have a 19" monitor with burn in that works out of a ms pacman. Free anyone wants to come get it.

Sent a link to my buddy in Castaic.. You may get contacted.

#9362 3 years ago

My Slugfest is at my wife's daughters house and they want to trade it for my Flash Gordon.

So, when I get it back this weekend, I'm going to take a few pictures and list it for sale.

I hate to sell it, especially with a color DMD, but I just don't have any space to keep it.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Robert

#9363 3 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

My Slugfest is at my wife's daughters house and they want to trade it for my Flash Gordon.
So, when I get it back this weekend, I'm going to take a few pictures and list it for sale.
I hate to sell it, especially with a color DMD, but I just don't have any space to keep it.
Robert

Hi Robert,

Did you have a price in mind for Slugfest? Does it have the card dispenser? LMK!

Thanks!

#9364 3 years ago
Quoted from winslow:

Hi Robert,
Did you have a price in mind for Slugfest? Does it have the card dispenser? LMK!
Thanks!

Ik a guy in San Leandro who has one in good condition for 1500$

#9365 3 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Robert

I got on last night to find your FG sale thread - had talked myself into pulling the trigger - only to find disappointment. Ah well - GL with the SF sale .

#9366 3 years ago

What is a Tron LE going for these days? (asking as a buyer)

#9367 3 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

What is a Tron LE going for these days? (asking as a buyer)

7-10k usually depending on condition bit of a pricey pin

#9368 3 years ago
Quoted from SirrPinalot:

7-10k usually depending on condition bit of a pricey pin

I would be very interested to see a TronLE for 7k. I think you are looking more 9k to 11k depending on mods (color dmd, mini arcade)

#9369 3 years ago

Maybe someone wants a Fun light project Slot Machine?

Other - For Sale
“Cherry Bar Slot Machine Japan Import 1994. At the Time sold as "Investment Opportunities" This is maybe a light Project. Machine had no keys and was drilled open. Clean, no dama...”
2020-09-26
Anaheim, CA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 261 times

#9370 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Looking for woodrail project(s) in san jose area. Please PM me.

some guy on the CL up here constatly posts about "25 Woodrail Projects" but never lists what they are. anyone ever call the guy?

#9371 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Maybe someone wants a Fun light project Slot Machine?

Hey Eric, I used to have one like that! It might not be broken. Lots of people don't realize how long it pays out when you win the super jackpot. If you don't have enough tokens (like hundredssss) it will spew them all out, and you have to keep shoving them back into the hopper again and again until it's done. It goes like 10 minutes, and if you don't have PUHLenty of tokens, most people think it's broken. It's prolly just still paying!

#9372 3 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I would be very interested to see a TronLE for 7k. I think you are looking more 9k to 11k depending on mods (color dmd, mini arcade)

Had a buddy sell his for 7.8k had a little wear on the playfield tho

#9373 3 years ago
Quoted from SirrPinalot:

Had a buddy sell his for 7.8k had a little wear on the playfield tho

Much closer to 8K than 7, that's as cheap as you'll ever see one (unless the seller has no real idea of what the market is). Getting a nice one for $8800 would have been a good deal.

#9374 3 years ago
Quoted from lint:

some guy on the CL up here constatly posts about "25 Woodrail Projects" but never lists what they are. anyone ever call the guy?

they were forty machines about a year or so ago,the good ones are probably long gone...

#9375 3 years ago

I’m looking to trade my Rollergames for another system 11 game or Gottlieb 80b gam a. Top of my list would be F-14 or pinbot. Pm me for pictures.

#9376 3 years ago
Quoted from winslow:

Hi Robert,
Thanks!

I just got it back home yesterday and haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

I should get an ad up later today.

Robert

#9378 3 years ago

Re-Scammer Alert. Anyone know Adam Numark aka jamesbon1 aka TrevTay ? I had a want ad up on Mr. Pinball classifieds looking for a Williams Trade Winds. He contacted me and sent intermittently sketchy emails regarding a game. Today which was two weeks after the initial emails he must have seen my want ad here on Pinside and made up a new username and put the game in his collection and then contacted me asking me if I wanted to buy it not realizing I was the same person.There is previous mention of him in this thread.

#9379 3 years ago

Does anyone have a empty cabinet/head that they would sell me? I have a funhouse that I need to get fixed up and my cab was wrecked.

Added over 4 years ago:

found one

#9380 3 years ago

Selling a very nice Pinball Refinery Metallica Pro in Nor Cal.

#9381 3 years ago

Still looking for a wms standard empty cab and back box if anyone’s got one for sale.

Added over 4 years ago:

found one

#9382 3 years ago
Quoted from Only68s:

Still looking for an empty cab if anyone’s got one for sale

you may wanna talk to cosmokramer

#9383 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

Yeah he built me a super nice sttng cab a few years ago. I have an email out to him also. Thank you

#9384 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

I contacted him recently about getting a cabinet built and he responded that he no longer offers that service.

This was about a month ago.

#9385 3 years ago
Quoted from Only68s:

Still looking for an empty cab if anyone’s got one for sale

I have an empty cab set up for a virtual pin with start buttons and everything. Ready to go. Is that what you’re looking for?

#9386 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCreature:

I have an empty cab set up for a virtual pin with start buttons and everything. Ready to go. Is that what you’re looking for?

Thanks but I need an empty cab and backbox for a Williams funhouse. New or used. Beat up is fine just as long as it doesn’t have any water damage.

Added over 4 years ago:

Found one

#9387 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Re-Scammer Alert. Anyone know Adam Numark aka jamesbon1 aka trevtay ? I had a want ad up on Mr. Pinball classifieds looking for a Williams Trade Winds. He contacted me and sent intermittently sketchy emails regarding a game. Today which was two weeks after the initial emails he must have seen my want ad here on Pinside and made up a new username and put the game in his collection and then contacted me asking me if I wanted to buy it not realizing I was the same person.There is previous mention of him in this thread.

He is a sheister and a liar. Avoid him. He has a his wife post games on Facebook for him as well as wtb ads. He is a scammer.

#9388 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

He is a sheister and a liar. Avoid him. He has a his wife post games on Facebook for him as well as wtb ads. He is a scammer.

It was pretty easy to spot that he was a scammer when he avoided answering certain questions and never supplied decent photos.A simple google search brought up how shady he and his wife are.

#9389 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Re-Scammer Alert. Anyone know Adam Numark aka jamesbon1 aka trevtay ? I had a want ad up on Mr. Pinball classifieds looking for a Williams Trade Winds. He contacted me and sent intermittently sketchy emails regarding a game. Today which was two weeks after the initial emails he must have seen my want ad here on Pinside and made up a new username and put the game in his collection and then contacted me asking me if I wanted to buy it not realizing I was the same person.There is previous mention of him in this thread.

I wonder why he chose Lodi as his city. AFAIK he doesn't live in Lodi

#9390 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

It was pretty easy to spot that he was a scammer when he avoided answering certain questions and never supplied decent photos.A simple google search brought up how shady he and his wife are.

And yet the majority of his feedback on pinside is positive somehow. He scammed me out of $1200. Partly my fault for accepting his lies as truth. Grrrrrr.... Still angry.

#9392 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I wonder why he chose Lodi as his city. AFAIK he doesn't live in Lodi

He told me San Rafael, CA in his initial emails.

#9393 3 years ago

Hello fine CA peeps!

I am in SoCal and I have a fully refurbished, all new consumables, full LEDs, excellent condition Twilight Zone I might be willing to trade towards one of the pins in my wishlist - drop me a line if interested!

#9394 3 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

Selling a very nice Pinball Refinery Metallica Pro in Nor Cal.

Machine - For Sale

Custom Metallica (Pro) - Pinball Refinery #37

New!
Featured!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Metallica Pro Pinball Refinery #37

All the Pinball Refinery goodness…
Powder coated Metal apron (not plastic)
Powder coated Hinges
Powder coated Side rails
Powder coated Lockdow...”

19 hours ago

Folsom, CA

CCPL

It’s a beauty, and a great seller.

#9395 3 years ago

Captains Auction has quite a few pinball machines for this Saturday's auction, and also some CPR playfields, backglasses, and other pinball parts.

#9396 3 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Captains Auction has quite a few pinball machines for this Saturday's auction, and also some CPR playfields, backglasses, and other pinball parts.

I was there yesterday checking out a few.
Bursting at the seems over there.
This covid thing is keeping captain busy.
Lots of games coming in by truckload from closed arcades.
I'm even wondering if the truckload was from Pacific Pinball museum up north. Many EM's that look familiar from some of there pinside ads.

#9397 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is my HUO BDK. Tasteful LEDs, backbox led board and ColorDMD. Game is mint and plays perfect. Fun and underrated game. Local cash sale.”
2020-12-23
Orange County, CA
5,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 236 times
Listed my HUO BDK in the marketplace

#9398 3 years ago

Ive listed my Rollergames in the marketplace.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for Sale or Trade, a decent Roller Games machine The machine plays and works well. It has some wear on a few of the inserts on the playfield. There is also some wear around t...”
2020-09-30
Bakersfield, CA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 332 times

#9399 3 years ago

Must be baseball season, a lot of low balls being thrown...

Robert

#9400 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I was there yesterday checking out a few.
Bursting at the seems over there.
This covid thing is keeping captain busy.
Lots of games coming in by truckload from closed arcades.
I'm even wondering if the truckload was from Pacific Pinball museum up north. Many EM's that look familiar from some of there pinside ads.

Is the auction online only or can people attend in person?

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/188 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.