Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

2 years ago

Stats

• 5,853 posts
  • 402 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Buzz
  • Topic is favorited by 228 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 5853 posts in topic. You are on page 101 of 120.
#5001 9 months ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

What are 720's going for nowadays? $5k+ ?
Just put a new power supply in it. Plays perfect, minor burn in. Cabinet almost perfect. New decals.

Gonna pass. That seems much higher than what they have been going for.

#5002 9 months ago

Anyone know a guy that's knows a guy with a top shape/collector quality Funhouse?

#5003 9 months ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Id say about half that..... 2500-3k range if its restored with a rebuilt joystick.

I sold mine in good condition for $850. About 5 years ago.

#5004 9 months ago

Got a pretty decent FT for sale or trade!

#5005 9 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

I really like it a lot and my kid likes it too, but something has come up and I could use the cash.

Yeah right. The code is so bare at this point, how could any player worth his salt not be bored within 10 games.

#5006 9 months ago

What are 720's going for nowadays? $5k+ ?
Just put a new power supply in it. Plays perfect, minor burn in. Cabinet almost perfect. New decals.

Come on, man. Don't pull that "they go for (insert absurd price)" baloney on here. I recall a super clean one on Pinside just 3 months ago for $1950. Maybe you can do a little better, but don't try to bend poeple over on the local thread.

#5007 9 months ago

Museum of Pinball need volunteer techs to prepare for Arcade Expo (March 17-19)

If you know how to work on pins please consider assisting us prepare of Expo.

Our first "play and tune tech days" are Feb 28-29. More will be announced.

PM me for more info. With your help we can play and tune the 600 pins. I will also be at Retrovolt Arcade this Saturday night if you'd like more info.

Thanks.
I'd like to add you to my "interested" list.

T

#5008 9 months ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Come on, man. Don't pull that "they go for (insert absurd price)" baloney on here. I recall a super clean one on Pinside just 3 months ago for $1950. Maybe you can do a little better, but don't try to bend poeple over on the local thread.

He bought that one I believe.

#5009 9 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I sold mine in good condition for $850. About 5 years ago.

yeah, this unfortunately is one of those games that in the last couple of year prices have skyrocketed on, much like paperboy, and tapper.

Being in Cali i would say he could prolly get 2500 for it, and even then it might sit for a month or two before the right buyer comes along, but thats what i would price it at if it was super clean with new joystick

#5010 9 months ago

ah the price police.

#5011 9 months ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

yeah, this unfortunately is one of those games that in the last couple of year prices have skyrocketed on, much like paperboy, and tapper.

Being in Cali i would say he could prolly get 2500 for it, and even then it might sit for a month or two before the right buyer comes along, but thats what i would price it at if it was super clean with new joystick

The last 720 I sold was almost mint for $4,500 on Ebay and a Paperboy for $4,800. Very hard to find nowadays.

#5012 9 months ago

If you can find a nice one for less let me know?

#5013 9 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The code is so bare at this point, how could any player worth his salt not be bored within 10 games.

It keeps me intrigued trying to figure out just what the rules are.

#5014 9 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

It keeps me intrigued trying to figure out just what the rules are.

Rules are, there ain't no rules. Noone could be intrigued with the rules as they currently stand.

#5015 9 months ago

I see lights a flashin' and changin' colors. And a turntable that can't seem to make up it's mind.

#5016 9 months ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Wow! I haven't kept track of arcade game prices since i sold mine all off more than 5 years ago. As I remember

Tron $1000
720 $850
Super Punch out w/ extra punch out board $1500
Star Wars upright with amplifone $1200
Krull $500

#5017 9 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Noone could be intrigued with the rules as they currently stand.

Odin, are you really going to let this one slide?

#5018 9 months ago

Noone is going to play Batman today. Noone likes inventory sitting.

#5019 9 months ago

ah the price police.

Still better than the "out of touch", police.

#5020 9 months ago

The last 720 I sold was almost mint for $4,500 on Ebay and a Paperboy for $4,800. Very hard to find nowadays.

Then take it to Ebay and fish for some more rich dummies. There are no takers here for 100% marked up, bend over while I insert this uncut pineapple prices. It's insulting.

By the way, there's a near mint Paperboy for $2500 right now on SF Bay Area Craigslist, if anyone is looking. Not cheap, but probably the going rate for its condition.

#5021 9 months ago

Then take it to Ebay and fish for some more rich dummies. There are no takers here for 100% marked up, bend over while I insert this uncut pineapple prices. It's insulting.
By the way, there's a near mint Paperboy for $2500 right now on SF Bay Area Craigslist, if anyone is looking.

Holy moly. I'l never understand vids going for pin money. I'll just MAME that f*cker. I liked buying vids when they were $300 or less.

#5022 9 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Holy moly. I'l never understand vids going for pin money.

Except the Warlords Cocktail. I can get on board there. And I bought one on eBay, so I guess I DID get on board.

Though I still don't have it working.... yet.

#5023 9 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Holy moly. I'l never understand vids going for pin money. I'll just MAME that f*cker. I liked buying vids when they were $300 or less.

That's probably why Paperboy and 720° have stayed high, hard to really MAME properly, unlike more generic joystick games.

I like real arcade hardware, but I don't like super pricey games that only do one thing. At least with my Astro Cities I can swap the PCBs.

#5024 9 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Dedicated cabs are cooler than Mame's but I agree it's hard to justify paying pinball money for one. A handful of grail vids have eclipsed $2k.

#5025 9 months ago

I'm considering trading/selling a couple items from my collection:
A restored 4-player Konami Track and Field. Exidy value range is $800-$1200. Open to offers.
Pinball Refinery Demolition Man On Steroids. Not 100% clear on the value as very few exist, but I know one sold in the $5k neighborhood last year. Open to offers.

Added 9 months ago: The 4-player Track & Field is a cocktail cabinet.

#5026 9 months ago

Selling my Gottlieb Jungle that I refurbished. A couple of the Player 3 and 4 reels are sticky and need to be cleaned, but other than that the game plays fantastic. No room for it in my new office so it needs to go. Asking $600 (I have it on CL for $700). A couple of pictures here - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-jungle-stays-in-game-over#post-2806343

PM for more pictures.

#5027 9 months ago

Dedicated cabs are cooler than Mame's but I agree it's hard to justify paying pinball money for one. A handful of grail vids have eclipsed $2k.

I love dedicated games....but when I was buying them, they were usually $300 or less. Most I ever paid was $500 for Q*Bert, and I still think that was too much. Once you start getting into thousands...that's pin money!

If someone offers me $2000 for any of my vids....they're GONE lol

#5028 9 months ago

Then you should prolly stick to ebay, lots of people on ebay are impulse gotta have it now buyers and do pay a premium for that. We've also seen some pins sell for stupid money on ebay, doesnt mean its the norm, just found the right buyer for that moment in time.

If you can find a nice one for less let me know?

This one sold on klov for $2500 in November.
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=390883&highlight=720

This one sold for $1400 in November (had monitor collapse, and need a joystick rebuild)
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=390335&highlight=720

This one sold for $1800 in November, (missing side art, but clean cab and had rebuilt joystick)
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=389415&highlight=720

This are the 3 most recent sells i found real quick. Ebay hasnt had any sold within the last 90 days it appears.

Im not bagging on you in anyway, you can ask any price you want for it, but i just dont think you will get ebay rates here, or any of the arcade/pinball forums.

#5029 9 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Wow! I haven't kept track of arcade game prices since i sold mine all off more than 5 years ago. As I remember
Tron $1000
720 $850
Super Punch out w/ extra punch out board $1500
Star Wars upright with amplifone $1200
Krull $500

These are the prices i see these titels go for now.
Tron $1200-1500, sometimes a little more, all depends on condition.
720 $1500-2500 depending on issues it has.
Super Punch out w/ extra punch out board, i would say this is 2000-2500 pretty much all day.
Star Wars upright with amplifone $2000-2500, cockpits are selling for 5k pretty easily if restored.
Krull $500 (havent really followed the price on this, but i dont think its much more then 500)

#5030 9 months ago

Restored TOTAN for sell.
Sly Fox can ship it.

Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 7,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored “Fully restored TOTAN New CPR gold playfield All new ramps All new plastic New target switches All new rubber All new plastic posts New powder coated legs,side rails and lockdown...”
2017-01-22
Vacaville, CA
7,000 (OBO)

#5031 9 months ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That's probably why Paperboy and 720° have stayed high, hard to really MAME properly, unlike more generic joystick games.
I like real arcade hardware, but I don't like super pricey games that only do one thing. At least with my Astro Cities I can swap the PCBs.

That makes me want a cabinet version of crazy climber. Only way to play the game.

#5032 9 months ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

Restored TOTAN for sell.
Sly Fox can ship it.

PM Sent.

#5033 9 months ago

Looking for a pair of sit down Daytona USA driving games. I have a very nice Fish Tales I'd be willing to trade plus cash on the driver's game side of the deal. I live in Santa Clarita. PM me if interested.

#5034 9 months ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

Restored TOTAN for sell.
Sly Fox can ship it.

Machine - For SaleTales of the Arabian NightsNew!Fully restored “Fully restored TOTAN

New CPR gold playfield
All new ramps
All new plastic
New target switches
All new rubber
All new plastic posts
New powder coated legs,side rails and lockdown...”
5 hours ago Vacaville, CA 7,000 (OBO)
rdbronko73

Gorgeous pin, dude! And a good price if I do say so myself.

#5035 9 months ago

That is beautiful I missed out on a Royal Rumble and Rocky and Bullwinkle up in Vacaville last year

#5036 9 months ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

That is beautiful I missed out on a Royal Rumble and Rocky and Bullwinkle up in Vacaville last year

Hey, that was me who was selling those.

#5037 9 months ago

Gorgeous pin, dude! And a good price if I do say so myself.

Yeah, I think I listed it to cheap, but it is what it is.

#5038 9 months ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

Hey, that was me who was selling those.

Dude I had just bought my house dropped a small fortune on furniture and all the fixings. I swear I'd buy em both at that price if I ever run into them again. You were practically giving them away someone got a steal

#5039 9 months ago

I have a stock TZ that is like it just came out of the box. I am looking for a nice original or restored MM. I can add cash and come to you in S. California. PM for pics, info. Thanks!

#5041 9 months ago

I am looking for a junk yard. I know you have one and can use the $ to buy something you really want. Pm me and stay dry so cal pinsiders.

#5042 9 months ago

Have my GOTLE for sale. Bought NIB. PM any questions.

#5043 8 months ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Selling my Gottlieb Jungle that I refurbished. A couple of the Player 3 and 4 reels are sticky and need to be cleaned, but other than that the game plays fantastic. No room for it in my new office so it needs to go. A couple of pictures here - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-jungle-stays-in-game-over#post-2806343
PM for more pictures.

Open to all offers before it goes on Ebay.

#5044 8 months ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Just to clarify...
Things I'd trade for:
1.) Premium Sterns (AC/DC, MET, GB, BM66...)
2.) 100,50, and 20 dollar bills totaling fair market value...may consider 10's and 5's, no singles
Not looking for:
1.) B-titles or multiple C-titles
2.) Swamp land in Florida, timeshares in Death Valley
PM me any questions!

Never seen one of these for sale in Socal..trying to keep it local. May entertain $1 bill's if we meet at the "club."

#5045 8 months ago

Bad Cats pinball. Beautiful early painted cabinet. See add please

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43436

#5046 8 months ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Still for trade.

TH Smaug Ed for trade.. I am looking at batman 66, SMVE, AC/DC premium STLE maybe premium, GB premium
Thanks

#5047 8 months ago

Still Looking: Goldeneye, Swords Of Fury

#5048 8 months ago

I managed to get over to AYCE GOGI today after a meeting. Shane was there, and was a gracious host. I had a lot of fun playing both BM66 and GB. He also has a brand new Domino's Pizza machine. If you haven't had a chance to go down there, it is a great place to play.

#5049 8 months ago

It's tournament night at Ayce Gogi, I'd be there if I wasn't working. Shane's place is top notch. His shiny new Batman66 is very nice too.

#5050 8 months ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I managed to get over to AYCE GOGI today after a meeting. Shane was there, and was a gracious host. I had a lot of fun playing both BM66 and GB. He also has a brand new Domino's Pizza machine. If you haven't had a chance to go down there, it is a great place to play.

Cool he got the Domino's in...I'll need to make a trip to play.
AYCE and Shane are both great.
I've bought a couple of games from him.
Both games are very nice.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 1,089.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Double Danger Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 59.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 21.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbology
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 5853 posts in topic. You are on page 101 of 120.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.