(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,701 posts
  • 506 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Reality_Studio
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8701 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 175.
#251 5 years ago

Think I am running out of room..

Have a Hulk that will be here soon too..

Hot line is the only one for sale in this pic...

SubstandardFullSizeRender.jpg

#252 5 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Think I am running out of room..
Have a Hulk that will be here soon too..

SubstandardFullSizeRender.jpg 66 KB

How much for the Hulk?

#253 5 years ago

Did anyone get that super cheap Sinbad that was on CL last week? Looked like a good deal, but the pics weren't very clear.

#254 5 years ago

Hi - I am Bay area based but headed down to LA to pick up a pin this weekend. I am also looking for one of the following if decent and decently priced

- Tron LE(yes, I know...)
- Metallica LE
- TAF
- IJ(Williams)

Maybe list:
- Spiderman
- Funhouse

th

#255 5 years ago

Talk to o-din, he's down here and has a Tron LE he's willing to sell. Solid machine and great seller, you'd be in good hands with him if the price is right for you.

#256 5 years ago
#257 5 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Bottom of the fourth page bump. Does someone here have a new Gorgar BTW?

How bad do you want it? losangeles.craigslist.org link

#258 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Not a bad Gorgar, but ouch! Big money.

#259 5 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Not a bad Gorgar, but ouch! Big money.

Yeah, you would need a strong emotional connection with that title to pay that much.

#260 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Love the "9+ playfield" with flipper wear and the incorrect Bally flipper bats installed

#261 5 years ago
Quoted from Troz:

Love the "9+ playfield" with flipper wear and the incorrect Bally flipper bats installed

I was going to say that if he/she has been working on Pins since 75 then it should be an easy catch that those are Bally flippers and not Williams Didn't you know that pf wear caused by the flippers adds...$1500 to the worth of a machine.

Quoted from Aurich:

How bad do you want it?

I had made that statement cause there was one in Fresno for sale and now its gone.

#262 5 years ago

I have an HUO Family Guy (plays better than new) and a super clean MB I've been considering selling. If anyone is interested, PM me for information and links to photos/videos.

TWDLE will be showing up on the 18th and I"m outta room. Either have to sell a pin or move another one to my office.

#263 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Come and get it! It's still like new.

I can vouch for that!

#264 5 years ago

Is anyone going to the Banning expo in January? Be there with family in tow!

#265 5 years ago
Quoted from Scsurfer:

Definitely!

#266 5 years ago
Quoted from Scsurfer:

Absolutely! Joined the kickstarter as well to be apart of breaking the Guinness World Record for most people playing pinball at the same time

#267 5 years ago

I keep getting invited out to Banning to help out on the weekend, but I just don't have the time these days. But I'll definitely make it out for the actual expo if I don't go out earlier.

#268 5 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Hi - I am Bay area based but headed down to LA to pick up a pin this weekend. I am also looking for one of the following if decent and decently priced
- TRON LE(yes, I know...)
- Metallica LE
- TAF
- IJ(Williams)
Maybe list:
- spiderman
- Funhouse
th

PM sent.

#269 5 years ago

still looking for scared stiff, theater of magic and totan

#270 5 years ago
Quoted from Scsurfer:

There's an expo in Banning? Hell ya I'm gonna go. Is it the first one?

#271 5 years ago

This looks like the site?
http://www.arcadeexpo.com

More useful than actual website: http://www.classicarcadegaming.com/forums/index.php?topic=5911.0

Is this a place to lobby DP to drag some TBL prototypes to?

#272 5 years ago

Hesitantly putting out feelers for a trade my IM for a LOTR. My daughter played and really liked it and now says sell the IM. I am not completely convinced yet on doing this. Just wanted to see if there is any interest.

image.jpg
#273 5 years ago

Listing a few pins soon. Will post some in there own thread as well. Figured I'd post here first:

HEP CV. Gorgeous game. Has custom work by Pinball Refinery after restore including. Powdred Purple armor throughout with clear coat. LED's throughtout. Chrome ball shooter with housing. Chromed coin door. It's extremely nice. $10,900 Will post pics later but it's everything you would expect.

Shrek with custom work. Features metallica powdered armor in green replacing the ugly flat stock armor. Powdered coin door in macthing color with yellow plastics. LEDs throughoutCustom apron in mactihing powder with interactive lighting effects. $4350

Refinery Edition TWD Pro. Just finished. Features upgraded powdered armor with button guard siderails in metallic blood red. Matching powdered coin door with chrome bezels. Chrome ball shooter and housing. all polished chrome hardware. Shaker motor. Translucent red apron with interactive lighting effects. GI redone in warm white, red mix. Interactive backbox, undercab and speaker lighting. Lighting effects at Woodbury, left bicycle girl ramp and Well walker at base and on figure. Custom painted well walker. Pinblade graffix installed. All refinery games are dialed in, play tested and perfect.A few pics below. Call me for Pricing

Gio
www.pinballrefinery.com
805-423-3001

IMG_4298.JPG IMG_4301.JPG IMG_4302.JPG IMG_4303(1).JPG IMG_4304.JPG IMG_4305.JPG IMG_4307.JPG IMG_4309.JPG IMG_4312.JPG IMG_4313.JPG IMG_4314.JPG IMG_4316.JPG IMG_4318.JPG IMG_4319.JPG IMG_4530.JPG IMG_4531.JPG IMG_4536.JPG IMG_4532.JPG IMG_4533.JPG IMG_4534.JPG IMG_4535.JPG IMG_4543.JPG IMG_4544.JPG IMG_4537 - Copy-196.JPG IMG_4538-447.JPG IMG_4540 - Copy-956.JPG IMG_4542-356.JPG
#274 5 years ago

That's a pretty WD

#275 5 years ago

Gio, you do some AMAZING work!!!

#276 5 years ago

Lisa trade your IM towards one??

#278 5 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Gio, you do some AMAZING work!!!

Thanks. Appreciate it.

#279 5 years ago

Is it just me or does anyone else get dizzy looking at photos that are not oriented correctly...

#280 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Is it just me or does anyone else get dizzy looking at photos that are not oriented correctly...

I tried fixing them. They're upright on my computer but posted sideways... I gave up...

#281 5 years ago

Selling my nice FT.

Pics here:

http://s149.photobucket.com/user/zucot/library/Fish%20Tales%202

3100, 3550 with the color dmd still installed.

IMG_1091.JPG

#282 5 years ago

Thanks 4 the pics Gio, amazing as usual!

#283 5 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Refinery Edition TWD Pro. Just finished. Features upgraded powdered armor with button guard siderails in metallic blood red. Matching powdered coin door with chrome bezels. Chrome ball shooter and housing. all polished chrome hardware. Shaker motor. Translucent red apron with interactive lighting effects. GI redone in warm white, red mix. Interactive backbox, undercab and speaker lighting. Lighting effects at Woodbury, left bicycle girl ramp and Well walker at base and on figure. Custom painted well walker. Pinblade graffix installed. All refinery games are dialed in, play tested and perfect.A few pics below. Call me for Pricing

I want that Walking Dead... So pretty...

#284 5 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Hmm... this may be my first real machine back into the hobby. Right now I am just playing a VirtuaPin which is pretty awesome, but I am missing the real silver ball!

#285 5 years ago
#286 5 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Hmm... this may be my first real machine back into the hobby. Right now I am just playing a VirtuaPin which is pretty awesome, but I am missing the real silver ball!

Do it do it!!

#288 5 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Just listed my X-Men Pro. Here's direct link for anyone interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pro-huo-fs

I've seen and played this machine quite a few times. Its beautiful! Someone's going to get a great machine! GLWS.

#289 5 years ago

I told you that pin sucked!

I keed, I keed!

#290 5 years ago

Hahaa I knew you'd get a shot in Rob. Still one of my favorites for sure I'm just depressingly low on pins now. I'm waiting on a few but I need to change it up a bit. Since my collection is pretty small I need to cycle games more then Id like. I know first world problems right.

#291 5 years ago

Refinery Walking Dead is sold. Will be doing more soon. Getting LEs done first

CV and Shrek are available. CV is the nicest one I've ever seen...

#292 5 years ago

Really nice xmen pro.. Bummer I am out of funds it would look nice next to my other marvel pins.

#293 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Really nice xmen pro.. Bummer I am out of funds it would look nice next to my other marvel pins.

Thanks, much appreciated. If funds free up let me know. It really is a great looking & playing example I've put a ton of $ & work on it.

#294 5 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Refinery Walking Dead is sold. Will be doing more soon. Getting LEs done first
CV and Shrek are available. CV is the nicest one I've ever seen...

I miss my old Shrek. Will power eroding.....can't resist.....message sent!

Update: Decided to pass. Realized I'd rather get something new as opposed to something I've owned before. On the prowl for a Fathom, or maybe a DH.

#295 5 years ago
#296 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

There, fixed it for you dude.

Thanks, guess you never know best to use non gender specific wording in posts.

#297 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I have a Klondike I would sell for $550 to make room for incoming. It has a nice playfield with little wear and a decent backglass. The cabinet could use some touchups, but it is solid and all working. I recently shopped it out and installed a set of new pinball rescue

Crazy - I was just in a store yesterday, talking to the salesman….pinball came up in the conversation - and he said "Ya know what game I loved back in the day that I'd love to get - Klondike! Can you find me one of those!?". I told him I'd keep my eyes peeled.

PM sent.

#298 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Crazy - I was just in a store yesterday, talking to the salesman….pinball came up in the conversation - and he said "Ya know what game I loved back in the day that I'd love to get - Klondike! Can you find me one of those!?". I told him I'd keep my eyes peeled.
PM sent.

You're just the man these days when it comes to hooking up random people with pinball favors!

#299 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You're just the man these days when it comes to hooking up random people with pinball favors!

Funny shit.

Contemplating, but haven't decided to let go of Metallica and pick up 2 B titles like RBION with either congo or fish tales. Any thoughts from the support group?

#300 5 years ago
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 14.00
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 28.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
$ 99.00
Hardware
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
There are 8701 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 175.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside