(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,806 posts
  • 601 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Jamesays
  • Topic is favorited by 400 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 10,806 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 217.
#2801 5 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Issue is, California is the size of Sweden and you are located on the opposite side of it from me If the price is right I can do Pilot Air Port-Port if you can strap it down on a pallet.
This goes for anyone I guess... But the price needs to be right in order for me to justify the shipping on this one.

No need for all that. Sly Fox shipping is like $150 door to door, no pallet necessary. He's the man for any in state stuff.

#2802 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Can we turn the page....?

Funny how that worked out.

#2803 5 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Sly Fox shipping is like $150 door to door, no pallet necessary. He's the man for any in state stuff.

Hey NorCal, are you anywhere near this one?

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#2804 5 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Still have my really nice DM for sale. PM me an offer. I am looking for a decent TAF or will consider other titles trade. Plus $ your way of course

Dude, I'd be all over it if I didn't already one. It looks amazing. Price seems very fair. Good luck.

#2805 5 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

In the Sacramento area I'm selling my GoT LE # 376. I purcahsed this pin 2nd week of Dec. NIB. It has approx. 150 plays. Looks as it did when it came out of the box.

$7,100

I've seen and played this game... it's saweeet!

#2806 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It might be time for an Odin road trip!

rd

#2807 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

It might be time for an Odin road trip!

I like that $150 shipping deal myself. Just need somebody to secure the deal. It's not the most desirable title for most, but if anybody knows why I want it, it's you Dave!

#2808 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I like that $150 shipping deal myself. Just need somebody to secure the deal. It's not the most desirable title for most, but if anybody knows why I want it, it's you Dave!

And only $350 too! Score-o-Rama!!

Get on the phone to the $150 dude now

rd

#2809 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

And only $350 too! Score-o-Rama!!

Another moving target game. I think you get it! $100 for whoever picks it up.

Quoted from rotordave:

Get on the phone to the $150 dude now

Yeah, who is this dude?

#2810 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think you get it!

I get that any pinball machine that works AND looks to be pretty good condition AND has been owned by the same dudes since the 70s AND is only $350 bucks has got to be a great deal!

rd

#2811 5 years ago

Even if it cost me $600 total including getting it here, it's still a good deal to me because I have paid much more for them. And I wouldn't be planning on selling it. It is a rare machine. And it looks like it has been well taken care of.

#2812 5 years ago

$600 is still a score.

rd

#2813 5 years ago

I may already have help, but I need to know how to contact Sly Fox.

#2815 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Even if it cost me $600 total including getting it here, it's still a good deal to me because I have paid much more for them. And I wouldn't be planning on selling it. It is a rare machine. And it looks like it has been well taken care of.

I've been looking to add an em to the collection and you sure are making this sound good. Hmmmm.

#2816 5 years ago

You should see my garage! Hey, if somebody else wants it and gets to it first, I don't have a problem with that. I just get them to keep them alive and play them. I'd just hate to see a game like this get parted out and sent to the scrap heap. Too much of that has happened already. Plus I can tell it is a good player

#2817 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I may already have help, but I need to know how to contact Sly Fox.

Sly Fox Shipping
Chris Fox
209-403-8871
[email protected]

#2818 5 years ago

Sly fox is a great dude.

#2819 5 years ago

Listing my Gottlieb 1971 EM "2001" Wedge head; thought I would throw it up here first beforej putting it on LA and Orange county Craig's list this weekend.
Perfect working machine. When I got it the control bank and tilt relays needed springs, and R relay needed work. All fixed now. Match and 0-9 unit needed some work. Found back panel original metal one. Some shop work and lights that weren't working fixed. Game is in full players condition now , every light, function and target working. Reels fully working. Fun game 20 drop targets. Cabinet little rough but could easily be touched up. Back glass is gorgeous, say 8+ out of Ten. Playfield not bad , some wear by flippers. Asking $750, local pick up. I'm in Anaheim by Disneyland.

IMAG1201_(resized).jpg
IMAG1202_(resized).jpg
IMAG1196_(resized).jpg
IMAG1138_(resized).jpg
IMAG1141_(resized).jpg
IMAG1200_(resized).jpg
IMAG1199_(resized).jpg
IMAG1203_(resized).jpg
IMAG1205_(resized).jpg
IMAG1194_(resized).jpg

#2820 5 years ago

Looking to trade my TWD premium for something local.

image_(resized).jpeg

#2821 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You should see my garage! Hey, if somebody else wants it and gets to it first, I don't have a problem with that. I just get them to keep them alive and play them. I'd just hate to see a game like this get parted out and sent to the scrap heap. Too much of that has happened already. Plus I can tell it is a good player

My 8yr old daughter and I are looking at this machine tomorrow (we live in Concord).

Wanted to get this for her and the other girl scouts that visit our house.

#2822 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryphun:

My 8yr old daughter and I are looking at this machine tomorrow (we live in Concord).

Wanted to get this for her and the other girl scouts that visit our house.

If you decide to get it, that is a worthy cause. Kids love these kind of games, but some are hard to play without some practice. It may need some work to get it 100%. If you decide to get it and decide not to keep it, let me know. I can fix these old games in my sleep.

#2823 5 years ago

Will definitely keep you posted.

Even though she wont admit it, my wife gave me the OK and seems excited.

This pinball machine may present some challenges to me simply because never looked / opened up / worked on an EM and only done work on my Data East Checkpoint - google and youtube will be there to help

#2824 5 years ago

something funny to add - my wife speaks French, laughs every time she sees "Coquette"

#2825 5 years ago

If you pass on it could you take some better pics of the playfield and backglass? I've got Steve going over there on Monday if it hasn't sold by then and I'd like a little better look at it before he does. Thanks!

#2826 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If you pass on it could you take some better pics of the playfield and backglass? I've got Steve going over there on Monday if it hasn't sold by then and I'd like a little better look at it before he does. Thanks!

Roger that, I emailed the guy but haven't heard back, but like O-din said, I am booked solid until Monday.

#2827 5 years ago

Either way, it looks like Coquette will live on!

#2828 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Will take pictures and report back either way.

#2829 5 years ago

Thanks! Like I said if you do buy it and change your mind I will call Sly Fox and see if he can pick it up.

#2830 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yes. Right in my neck of the woods. If you need some assistance let me know. I must warn you I don't know much about EMs.

#2831 5 years ago

Thanks, but we'll see how it works out for Gryphun first. I guess there are other interested parties as well. Hopefully whoever does get it won't be buying it for parts. Like I said if anybody does get it I will call Sly Fox if they don't want it.

#2832 5 years ago

Realtor and pinball - good combo - just bought a house in Colony Park back in July '15 (CA real estate - so much fun).

#2833 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryphun:

Realtor and pinball - good combo - just bought a house in Colony Park back in July '15 (CA real estate - so much fun).

Man, you live really close to me. Welcome to the neighborhood!

#2834 5 years ago

Well one of you guys go get it then! And I will get El Farolitos to go!

#2835 5 years ago

Concord (actually Clayton) guy here myself as well. No pins yet though. Just a vid guy and trying to find my first one, been lurking here for a long time.

#2836 5 years ago
Quoted from mann0mann:

Concord (actually Clayton) guy here myself as well. No pins yet though. Just a vid guy and trying to find my first one, been lurking here for a long time.

Hey Mike, what type of pin are you looking for? It seems like there are quite a few pinball gatherings in your area, so it shouldn't take too long to find something. Be careful, once you get that first one, it spirals out of control pretty quick. Lol

Oh yeah, I forgot I have a username on this forum. This is Paul from Reno. I'll keep an eye out once I know what you are looking for.

#2837 5 years ago

Agreeing with Paul. Pinball machines breed like rabbits, first there's one, then two, then ten.

#2838 5 years ago

I'm actually trying to cut back to 8 for now, the space for 2 I have in my office is being turned into candy cab space.

Of course I'm cheating, since two of my pins are out on loan to other locations.

#2839 5 years ago

Had a no show this morning for my cocktails. Lots of questions about lowest individual prices, so I'll give in. $650 on Caribbean Cruise and $400 on Night Moves. Less than that and they'll just stay and become tables See above post for craigslist links.

#2840 5 years ago

If you can do the CA "Sly Fox" shipper dude or Pilot. Consider your CC sold.. I will take it, I have been off and on searching for a CC for well over a year.

#2841 5 years ago

Whirlwind is sold to a very happy new owner. Thanks to all who inquired

#2842 5 years ago

Anyone have a nice Met pro for sale in the bay area?

#2843 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Star Trek the Next Generation for sale. Located in Concord, Bay Area

STTNG is now sold.

Thanks,

Rob
Robsgameroom.com

#2844 5 years ago

NASCAR for sale, pm if interested, $2700, Subwoofer, xpin dmd, Complete with Coin Taker LED's, and lots of extras.

image_(resized).jpeg

#2845 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Anyone have a nice Met pro for sale in the bay area?

Good luck, but almost nobody wants to sell their Met Pro. Stern is doing another run. May want to get in on that.

#2846 5 years ago

I never see Metallicas for sale anymore. I know I have no plans to sell mine.

#2847 5 years ago

My source says they are working on a new reboot...

re-boot_(resized).jpeg

#2848 5 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

My source says they are working on a new reboot...
re-boot_(resized).jpeg

Yep, I'd heard similar but mixing in a new theme some guys wanted as well ...

rd

image_(resized).jpeg

#2849 5 years ago

cuddle_(resized).jpg
catallica_(resized).jpg

#2850 5 years ago

Considering selling my AFM

New clear coated playfield 
New cabinet decals
New high quality chrome legs
Original polished lock down
Mirror Blades
New back panel artwork 
Red dmd
Leds
Cliffs hole protector.

May consider trades on a nice Jokerz, Taxi, Bad Cats, Arabian Nights, Williams Indy, TWD Prem......

20151105_162003_(resized).jpg
20151127_203025_(resized).jpg
attack_from_mars_white_(resized).jpg
IMG_3404-1_(resized).jpg
IMG_9260_(resized).jpg
IMG_5549_(resized).jpg

There are 10,806 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 217.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside