(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,806 posts
  • 601 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Jamesays
  • Topic is favorited by 400 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 10,806 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 217.
#2151 6 years ago

So im sure everyone seen the latest pinball bash on my SF craigslist adds. So this coward is
Daniel Peirce. Anyone know his pinside screen name? I've tried to contact him to ask "how I've wronged him" but he won't even crawl out from under his rock to respond. The only contact I ever had with him was to buy his Shadow. I offered a PP deposite for him to hold it and he said not to worry. Later that same day he listed it and sold it. So I called him a lier and that his word was garbage and he has no hornor. I fell I was correct in saying that and still do. And this is how he gets back at me for telling him the truth.

#2152 6 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

I've tried to contact him to ask "how I've wronged him"

Quoted from frogman70:

I called him a lier and that his word was garbage and he has no hornor

Kind of seems like you answered your own question.

#2153 6 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Jasonbar,
With regards to your U20 issue. I fought a similar electrical issue in a friend of mine's Judge Dred a few months ago. You can read about it here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-jd-keeps-eating-uln2803s
We ended up replacing U14, and so far it has held up 3 months later.

Thanks. If possible, I'll try that fix out. Better yet, if I just had a known good MPU to swap in, that would give us feedback on the health of that PCB in general. Unfortunately, I haven't even seen my TZ since April & likely won't again for a month or two. Repairs aren't logistically feasible at the moment.

Thanks,
-Jason

#2155 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Kind of seems like you answered your own question.

His posts r about buying and flipping? Calling what he did was the truth and I only said this to him personally?
How does anyone justify this?

#2156 6 years ago

Remember, you are dealing with human species. True or not, generally people don't like to be called lier, garbage, or without honor. Some people take it to a different level, and do what they are doing to you right now. Just an observation.

#2157 6 years ago
Quoted from s2k4ary:

Remember, you are dealing with human species. True or not, generally people don't like to be called lier, garbage, or without honor. Some people take it to a different level, and do what they are doing to you right now. Just an observation.

I agree but if u tell me one thing and hours later do the opposite, In my book you have no honor.
Imo

#2158 6 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

I agree but if u tell me one thing and hours later do the opposite, In my book you have no honor.
Imo

It's not about whether or not you were justified. You called him names. Now he's retaliating. There's no mystery here. Cause and effect.

Everyone has had sellers flake on them. It's lame but it happens.

#2159 6 years ago

Don't let nobody break your stride , don't let anybody hold you down. No,you got to keep on movin. Sticks and stones. The person probably likes to see you react. Aka a button pusher. You take the bad. You take the good. You take them all, and there you have the facts of life.

#2160 6 years ago

Whats up with all the CL hate in the bay? Let people sell what they want no matter what they say is the price or how they got it.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Evelyn Beatrice Hall

AMERICA!

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#2161 6 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

So im sure everyone seen the latest pinball bash on my SF craigslist adds. So this coward is
Daniel Peirce. Anyone know his pinside screen name? I've tried to contact him to ask "how I've wronged him" but he won't even crawl out from under his rock to respond. The only contact I ever had with him was to buy his Shadow. I offered a PP deposite for him to hold it and he said not to worry. Later that same day he listed it and sold it. So I called him a lier and that his word was garbage and he has no hornor. I fell I was correct in saying that and still do. And this is how he gets back at me for telling him the truth.

some people don't like to sell to flippers.. So your general existence is possibly offensive to him. I am sure someone contacted him after you called the seller and warned him about you. Were hearing your side of the story. No idea how you handle your business. You could have been telling him how little his game is worth and making a lowball offer.

Your choice is to stop flipping games or take the truth like a man. Does not sound like he is lying. He is just telling the world what your doing. Yeah its going to hurt your bottom line. Something tells me your not going to stop flipping games. Maybe a few years from now, he will get tired and leave you a alone.

#2162 6 years ago

Good games at good prices, make everyone fell good. Just a thought. No judgement on anyone, but harassment sucks and is wrong. I hope both parties can resolve this issue where both can be happy. Life alone can be stressful. Pinball is supposed to be fun, and what easies our stress. Best of luck to both of you. Now let's see some games at great prices or please start a new thread for this. Thank you in advance.

#2163 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Good games at good prices, make everyone fell good. Just a thought. No judgement on anyone, but harassment sucks and is wrong. I hope both parties can resolve this issue where both can be happy. Life alone can be stressful. Pinball is supposed to be fun, and what easies our stress. Best of luck to both of you. Now let's see some games at great prices or please start a new thread for this. Thank you in advance.

Well said. Let's try to keep this thread on topic and drama free please.

#2164 6 years ago

image.jpg. Not for sale. But was purchased today from a great guy and fellow pinsider, my new friend daddyxxx . Thought we could all use a game photo, and a reminder that this thread can help all of us find great games and great people. It helped me and Iam nothing special just a guy who loves pinball.

#2165 6 years ago

Nice looking POTC!

Since we are showing off, this is my Rollergames I bought a few months ago off of local pinsider Pinballholder, awesome seller and great guy who will someday sell me his Grand Lizard and Swords of Fury

440437.jpg

#2166 6 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Nice looking POTC!
Since we are showing off, this is my Rollergames I bought a few months ago off of local pinsider Pinballholder, awesome seller and great guy who will someday sell me his Grand Lizard and Swords of Fury

440437.jpg

And to make room, Steve will sell me his surf champ.

#2167 6 years ago

Nice Rollergames! I am almost done shopping out my Star Wars Trilogy. Segas are a pain in the butt. I am looking for a Stern Whitestar Cpu Rev D board as mine has a ton of battery corrosion and been unsuccessful fixing the board.
Harley D.

#2168 6 years ago

Not Pins, but gonna sell a couple arcades. I have a four slot NeoGeo with new controls and overlay, a Donkey Kong Jr. with an ugly but strong cab, and a rush the rock that works great but I think needs a new fly back transformer. Asking 700, 700, and 500 respectively. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Open to trades too. Thanx

#2169 6 years ago

Love the pic steve, your kid is awesome.
And the pin ain't bad either...

#2170 6 years ago

My apologies if this is a duplicate post. I thought I posted it but I don't see it here. I was under the influence of some bad Mexican food so it might have been a fever hallucination.

I have a gorgar cab with a decent populated playfield. I was going to try and build the missing pieces but I think that would be too expensive.

The playfield has a couple of small wear spots but otherwise looks pretty nice . It would make and excellent drop in replacement for a gorgar with a blown playfield.

I'd like 150 obo.

Thanks

#2171 6 years ago

Wanted: More room and money!!

#2172 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Wanted: More room and money!!

You don't have a money tree...

image.jpeg

#2173 6 years ago

Not yet, but im hoping that one quick pick i buy each week for the lotto comes in soon before i drop dead!!

#2174 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Not yet, but im hoping that one quick pick i buy each week for the lotto comes in soon before i drop dead!!

Buy TWD so then I can buy it from you in a couple of weeks

#2175 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Buy TWD so then I can buy it from you in a couple of weeks

Then someone else can enjoy it a couple weeks later!

#2176 6 years ago

lol! Well played Aurich

#2177 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Then someone else can enjoy it a couple weeks later!

I'm a sharer

#2178 6 years ago

here some shots of the games for you collectors up on the chop block
all play great(except Universe, needs some love)

lightning on pics is shitty I know, best I can do

Universe.jpg

Circus.jpg

Tiger_rag.jpg

Space_hawk.jpg

Antar.jpg

Ball.jpg

Apollo_13.jpg

Mephisto.jpg

#2179 6 years ago

and some

HMM.jpg

HMM2.jpg

Scared_Stiff.jpg

#2180 6 years ago

Wtb: the shadow, Congo, or Judge dredd if the price were right. Message if you have an my leads. I have cash.

#2181 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Universe.jpg Circus.jpg Tiger_rag.jpg Space_hawk.jpg Antar.jpg Ball.jpg Apollo_13.jpg Mephisto.jpg

are you ever going to PM me back???!?

#2182 6 years ago

Have an Xmen for sale, PM if interested

#2183 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

So we're r you located

#2184 6 years ago

Looking for Jungle King video game here in the LA area. Anybody...? PM me

#2185 6 years ago

Star Trek pro for sale, PM for details

#2186 6 years ago

Selling a Bally Eight Ball Deluxe package. Realized I'm never going to get around to this restoration as it has been sitting in my queue for over 5 years. Original '81 design. Current playfield is in good shape with mylar. Plays 100%. Electonically the game is sound, S&T board functions perfectly. A few lamp sockets are bad but the vast majority function. Current plastics on the game are chipped and warped from heat. Cabinet has seen better days but is solid enough. Backglass a solid 8. Will have pics of all this soon.

Comes with most of the important parts for a full restoration:

- CPR Playfield, has some warpage. Some pics of the playfield here
- CPR Plastic Set
- New drop targets
- Pinball Pal stencil set (yes, I've had this a while...)
- Pinball Rescue apron decal (again, been sitting on this...)

$2800

#2187 6 years ago

Back to the Future for sale. PM if interested. Looking for PINBALL Magic local. Thanks

#2188 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Back to the Future for sale. PM if interested. Looking for Pinball Magic local. Thanks

You are still at it with that Back to the Future? Maybe it is time for a major price drop?

#2189 6 years ago

ST Pro is still available..

$4200

Edit, sale pending

IMG_9628.jpg
IMG_9637.jpg
IMG_9631.jpg
IMG_9629.jpg
IMG_9630.jpg
IMG_9634.jpg
IMG_9633.jpg
IMG_9635.jpg

#2190 6 years ago

Possibly in for my LAST pin by end of October "and maybe a cocktail pin" so 1.5 pins, then I am maxed out and my pinball buying days will be over for a long time. I think the only way I will ever buy another pinball machine is if I sell El Dorado: City Of Gold and/or Bad Cats. However no plans in doing that yet, so please do not ask how much they are lol. I was going to wait and see what Stern comes out with, like Star Wars or Ghostbusters etc. In the next year or so. But odd's are it will be ugly and it will just piss me off. So I am sticking and ending my collection with the classics.

1. Doctor Who *Will not pay over $3.5k
2. DE Star Wars *Will not pay over $3k
3. Swords Of Fury *Will not pay over $2k

[Cocktail]
1. Caribbean Cruise
2. Night Moves
3. Star Trip

#2191 6 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

my pinball buying days will be over for a long time.

If I had a nickel for every time I said that, I'd have another pinball!

#2192 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If I had a nickel for every time I said that, I'd have another pinball!

lol, yeah I think last month I said my BR was my last pin for 2015. But, I did some freelance and now I am back on a shopping spree. But, I really am maxed out after this next one and a cocktail. 16 pins is a decent number to end with at least.

#2193 6 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

lol, yeah I think last month I said my BR was my last pin for 2015. But, I did some freelance and now I am back on a shopping spree. But, I really am maxed out after this next one and a cocktail. 16 pins is a decent number to end with at least.

Dont you mean 15.5?

#2194 6 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Dont you mean 15.5?

lol, yeah... But then I guess, is my Baby Pac only a .5? So, that makes my total collection 15 haha. But I will tell people 16.

#2195 6 years ago

Have a nice Galaga for sale $800

Ms Pac in a Pacman cabinet $500

#2196 6 years ago

Star Trek is sold

#2197 6 years ago

Selling a minty GTB. Top Card. asking 850.00IMG_20151001_204859.jpg

#2198 6 years ago

I have a super nice sopranos complete with leds, looking to trade for Simpsons party pinball, pm me thanks

#2199 6 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Selling a minty GTB. Top Card. asking 850.00IMG_20151001_204859.jpg

Backglass looks nice, put up a pic of the playfield. That's a cool wedgehead. No drop targets, but fun. I have no room for it or I'd probably consider it myself.

#2200 6 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Selling a minty GTB. Top Card. asking 850.00

Is the cabinet original or repainted?

There are 10,806 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 217.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside