(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,699 posts
  • 506 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by HighVoltage
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8699 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 174.
#4951 3 years ago

Went to AYCE GOGI Friday night. On my first game ever I fell just short of the Grand champion score. Very early code on BM66

#4952 3 years ago

Hey Californians...looking for an Avengers. First choice is Blue as my youngest wants captain america. Let me know if you want to move yours or if you know someone who does. Thanx in advance.

#4953 3 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Wanted: Goldeneye or SoF or Diner or Radical (Bay Area)

My friend! Long time no see. One of us should've grabbed that near mint Radical for $2000 at PAGG 2015. Our heads must have been up our asses.

#4954 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my shadow. It's been the longest machine in my collection. Really nice machine. $3400 with mirror blades, 3300 without. Pm for details.

#4955 3 years ago

My brother in law is looking for a Game Show, preferably within 2-3 hours driving distance from Sacramento, though we could drive further. Anyone have one or know of one that could be available?

#4956 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Sweet! I'm going to swing by tomorrow and have a few games. What had to leave? You have such and great selection going on.

Moved mustang to the lobby. Lemme know when u come by!

#4957 3 years ago

IFPA league starts thurs 1/12 at AYCE Gogi
8pm. Bi monthly, thurs nights, earn points, drink beer, have fun!

#4958 3 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

My friend! Long time no see. One of us should've grabbed that near mint Radical for $2000 at PAGG 2015. Our heads must have been up our asses.

Yeah , I don't know what I was thinking. And that year I was kinda sober at PAGG which was the first, so I don't have any excuses. lol

#4959 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Junkyard or Addams Family to buy? I have a GOTLE that I am looking to trade/sell.

#4960 3 years ago

i have a RCT and RBION coming in this weekend that i have no interest in. Looking to make a deal on them as a pair, will be posting a market place add as soon as i get them in. thought i would throw it out there in case anyone is looking.

#4961 3 years ago

My X-Men LE is up for sale...at a reduced & firesale price: $5200.
Robert
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43042

Added over 3 years ago: SOLD

#4962 3 years ago

I have 2 global vr need for speed driving games...huo ....looking to trade plus cash for a pin...pm me if interested....

#4963 3 years ago

Recently purchased some new games so I need to make some room. Listed my Tales from the Crypt, located in Folsom, CA in the marketplace:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43830

#4965 3 years ago

Thinking of selling/trading my HUO Americas Most Haunted.

#4966 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Don't do it man!

#4967 3 years ago

Still hoping for a Dirty Harry here in Santa Clarita. Got a real nice Fish Tales to trade for it. PM me

#4968 3 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Don't do it man!

The game is hilarious and the latest code is awesome, but just looking to switch things up

#4969 3 years ago

Going to be selling a really nice CFTBL and a full resotered TOTAN (almost everything is brand new) shortly.

#4970 3 years ago

Looking to trade a Hobbit Smaug edition 2nd owner low plays.. all adjustments have been done by previous owner.

#4971 3 years ago

Finally snaked my Heat Wave, so it's onto the next quest(s).
Looking for:
Gottlieb Title Fight
Bally Expressway
Stern Seawitch if I can find one for less than 1500.

As always, looking for players' quality, not restored.

#4972 3 years ago

Still Looking for a Goldeneye....

#4974 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Looking to trade a Hobbit Smaug edition 2nd owner low plays.. all adjustments have been done by previous owner.

Still for trade.

#4975 3 years ago

Just passing along this intel to the group in case anyone else feels like following up (since I found my game, no longer in the hunt)

fresno.craigslist.org link

This CL ad originally mentioned pinball machines, when I followed up, he had:

- beat up funhouse (broken pastics, broken ramp, missing flipper bats, etc)
- beat up earth shaker
- routed road show

and a few others. In the Fresno area. Not sure if he still has them or if they are still for sale. Might be worth checking out if your looking for a project.

#4976 3 years ago

I've seen those ads for a while now. He's the same guy that has a Pinbot for sale in a separate ad for $2k that doesn't look horrible, but the mylar on the playfield is bubbled over the inserts and has "oranged", as in wayyy past "yellowed". The pictures for that main ad used to show a Gilligan's Island. Guess he's sold that one already.

Might be worth a look-see since it appears he has a showroom. Anybody here ever visited this guy, or know who he is and what his reputation is?

#4978 3 years ago

Just listed my HUO GOT LE $6,500 obo (Orange County)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44183

#4979 3 years ago

Same special force on craigslist last week for $700??????

#4980 3 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I've seen those ads for a while now. He's the same guy that has a Pinbot for sale in a separate ad for $2k that doesn't look horrible, but the mylar on the playfield is bubbled over the inserts and has "oranged", as in wayyy past "yellowed". The pictures for that main ad used to show a Gilligan's Island. Guess he's sold that one already.
Might be worth a look-see since it appears he has a showroom. Anybody here ever visited this guy, or know who he is and what his reputation is?

I talked to him earlier today. He said all he has left is that pinbot and he is asking $2000. The pictures he sent look just like what you described.

#4981 3 years ago

Did you find out how much he got for that Funhouse? I'm curious how bad the playfield was given how everything else was so beat up.

#4982 3 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Did you find out how much he got for that Funhouse? I'm curious how bad the playfield was given how everything else was so beat up.

Probably too much. His asking price for the pinbot was pretty steep IMO. At least with a FH you can almost build a brand new one from repro parts.

#4983 3 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Same special force on craigslist last week for $700??????

I bought multiple games from that seller on CL.

If he did list the Special Force for $700 then he undervalued it.

Wish I could keep the machine since I am a Marine and the theme suits me but alas it must go.

Am currently working on a Data East Batman and Checkpoint. Am also refining my Meteor restoration (e.g. replacing flipper assemblies, rebuilding all drop target banks, etc.)

#4984 3 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Probably too much. His asking price for the pinbot was pretty steep IMO. At least with a FH you can almost build a brand new one from repro parts.

True, but arcadenerd925 DID just pick up a FH…..hmmm….coincidence?

Plus, he could be just one of those guys that thinks all pinball machines are $2k. I've seen it before, both with vids and pins.

#4986 3 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

True, but arcadenerd925 DID just pick up a FH…..hmmm….coincidence?
Plus, he could be just one of those guys that thinks all pinball machines are $2k. I've seen it before, both with vids and pins.

Hah, nah not me. dude was asking too much for it (if your that curious I can post the pics) $2,800... broken plastics, broken ramp, beat up PF. I'm sure whoever did end up getting it talked him down.

I got a nice sample FH with nice DP PF (but not as nice cab decals) from some very nice pinsiders in Fremont. Super happy.

Cheers.

#4987 3 years ago

I've got a fairly low play Batman66 premium I would sell for $7500. Located in No. Orange Co.

#4988 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've got a fairly low play Batman66 premium I would sell for $7500. Located in No. Orange Co.

Wow dude that was quick!

#4989 3 years ago

Well let's make it a quick sale then before I change my mind.

#4990 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Quoted from kpg:

Wow dude that was quick!

About average for a new fangled pin for Odin.

#4991 3 years ago

Not a pin but I have a super nice Atari 720 Ill trade for a Pin or sell out right.

#4992 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Just to clarify...

Things I'd trade for:
1.) Premium Sterns (AC/DC, MET, GB, BM66...)
2.) 100,50, and 20 dollar bills totaling fair market value...may consider 10's and 5's, no singles

Not looking for:
1.) B-titles or multiple C-titles
2.) Swamp land in Florida, timeshares in Death Valley

PM me any questions!

#4993 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

That was quick lol I'm still loving mine!

#4994 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That was quick lol I'm still loving mine!

I am just not a wide body fan and I have tried to like all the greats just don't like the feel.
Stunning looking game though.

#4995 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I was going to PM you and ask how you are liking it.. question answered..

#4996 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I was going to PM you and ask how you are liking it.. question answered..

I really like it a lot and my kid likes it too, but something has come up and I could use the cash.

#4997 3 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Not a pin but I have a super nice Atari 720 Ill trade for a Pin or sell out right.

What are you asking?

#4998 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Hah, nah not me. dude was asking too much for it (if your that curious I can post the pics) $2,800... broken plastics, broken ramp, beat up PF...

Good. I'd have kicked myself for missing out on a "decent enough" FH for a good price.

Congrats on your FH, though!

I've been communicating with him since yesterday and it sounds like he's not selling pins anymore. He's got decent prices on vids and PCBs, but I was most curious about that Gilligan's Island he had in the background. Colors were still good on the cab. That's rare for a GI.

#4999 3 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

What are you asking?

What are 720's going for nowadays? $5k+ ?

Just put a new power supply in it. Plays perfect, minor burn in. Cabinet almost perfect. New decals.

#5000 3 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

What are 720's going for nowadays? $5k+ ?
Just put a new power supply in it. Plays perfect, minor burn in. Cabinet almost perfect. New decals.

Id say about half that..... 2500-3k range if its restored with a rebuilt joystick.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 14.95
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 9.95
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 289.00
$ 299.00
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
There are 8699 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 174.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside