(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,499 posts
  • 496 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by TKDalumni
  • Topic is favorited by 311 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8499 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 170.
#4201 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Last summer pizza port in Solana beach had a really clean scared stiff, POTC and one other I think.
So who wants to meet up ?

Anyone is welcome to play my games... Just a few miles north of Solana beach.

Also, Pizza port in Carlsbad has a Kiss LE/prem

IMG_5644_(resized).JPG

IMG_5642_(resized).JPG

#4202 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

They sure are bright in the new games ... Sometimes I can't even see the ball when all the lights are flashing.

Man do I agree on this! While I wont bash stern for adding fixed LED boards to these new games, there should be an adjustment to set the brightness/intensity to a desired level! Wait, is there an adjustment??

#4203 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballdork:

Greatly appreciate it pindork , great collection.
I'll send you a pm later.
OH WOW ! Just saw pics. Very nice, I can hear the wife now , " where are you going again ? Lol
I guess I'll bring the pizza and beer to your place

#4204 3 years ago

We will have our ACDC Pro at CAX in our booth for sale this weekend. Asking $4500. All done with with light kits, mirror blades etc. Stop by and play it anytime during CAX

#4205 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Have you considered installing a small piece of diffusing gel filter between the light board and the Playfield .. That'd kill the light level quite a bit. Might be worth a go.

If a trade does not work out I will look into that, but IMHO I really shouldn't have to. It should be adjustable somehow and it's not. Stern is now creating pre-modded pinball machines and as beautiful as they are, the brightness of the LEDs is just to much for my eyes for some reason. I'm getting old and headlights at night are starting to look more blurry as well. Maybe the two are related...

#4206 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBulbs:

We will have our ACDC Pro at CAX in our booth for sale this weekend. Asking $4500. All done with with light kits, mirror blades etc. Stop by and play it anytime during CAX

Glad to see you guys coming back, your setup last year was excellent.

#4207 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

If a trade does not work out I will look into that, but IMHO I really shouldn't have to. It should be adjustable somehow and it's not. Stern is now creating pre-modded pinball machines and as beautiful as they are, the brightness of the LEDs is just to much for my eyes for some reason. I'm getting old and headlights at night are starting to look more blurry as well. Maybe the two are related...

Sounds like it might be time for these

s-l300_(resized).jpg

#4208 3 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Sounds like it might be time for these

BASTARD!!! LOL!!!

#4209 3 years ago

Still Looking for (1) nice EM and I have updated my list to increase my odds.
I am looking between $600 - $1700. Bay Area Only.

- Jungle Queen
- Jungle Princess
- Abra Ca Dabra
- Centigrade 37
- Target Alpha
- Hot Shot
- Mars Trek
- Buccaneer or SHIP AHOY
- Strange World
- Star Jet
- Sky Jump
- Surf Champ
- Space Mission
- Sin Bad EM
- Close Encounters EM
- King Pin

#4210 3 years ago

Sweet looking GB! I agree about the lights to bright. I wish we could add our own plus you cant color match the inserts which is another negative. Someone will end up with a great machine and i think you will start a trend with the pink armour. By the way who powder coated it and whats the official color?

#4211 3 years ago

I'm selling my really nice Flight 2000. It can be seen on the L.A. and Inland Empire Craigslist. After selling it I will be looking for a Williams Triple Strike in very good condition. Thanks, John

#4212 3 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

By the way who powder coated it and whats the official color?

Matt at Back Alley Creations!

Not sure of the name of the color. Just checked all of my emails and did not mention the colors official name. He only showed me the color and I said yup!

#4213 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

color and I said yup!

Not a pink fan, and that looks great...
-mof

#4214 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballdork:

Nice line up! if you all get something organized, let me know.

#4215 3 years ago

maybe defusion paper could be used for the lights issue?

#4216 3 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Glad to see you guys coming back, your setup last year was excellent.

Thanks! Excited to be back. Was a really fun show

#4217 3 years ago
#4218 3 years ago

I am in California looking for a Firepower or Flash Gordon. Let me know, what you have.

#4219 3 years ago

I am bringing DMDs from AC/DC and GnR with me to CAX. If anyone needs either, let me know. Does $100 each sound about right?

#4220 3 years ago

Nifty LED will have Addams Family for sale in our booth at CAX as well as a lot of misc parts(boards from various games, coin doors, etc etc)

#4221 3 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I am bringing DMDs from AC/DC and GnR with me to CAX. If anyone needs either, let me know. Does $100 each sound about right?

I'll take the acdc dMD. Assuming good condition etc bring by the booth!

#4222 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBulbs:

I'll take the acdc dMD. Assuming good condition etc bring by the booth!

It is good. Only about 400 plays before I replaced it with ColorDMD. I'll bring it by the booth when I get there.

#4223 3 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

It is good. Only about 400 plays before I replaced it with ColorDMD. I'll bring it by the booth when I get there.

Cool. Consider it sold. James is buying it, there will be a few of us there, so just a heads up.

#4224 3 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

Reluctantly looking at selling my Mousin' Around, ad in the market

I think KerryRichard was looking for one of those recently. Pretty sure he'll be at CAX, if you're going.

#4225 3 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I think KerryRichard was looking for one of those recently. Pretty sure he'll be at CAX, if you're going.

Thanks for the tip. I did contact Kerry first but he went with a Diner instead!

#4227 3 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

Reluctantly looking at selling my Mousin' Around, ad in the market:

Pm sent! Do we do dibs here?

#4228 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Pm sent! Do we do dibs here?

I honor dibs, and you currently have them!

#4229 3 years ago

looking for a Chicago Coin Cinema BG in nice to VG condition. Going to CAX.
thx

I'll vouch for Eric and Mike, both great guys. Hope the Mousin Around deal works out. Played it at league, wish I had the space. See you both this weekend.

Izzy

#4230 3 years ago

I am looking for a Taxi in good condition. Quick cash deal preferred, or reluctant trade possible, as needed.

#4231 3 years ago

Selling Buccaneer EM. Thought I would throw this out there. I am buying a group of arcades today and have one of these coming as part of the lot. I am not a. EM guy at all. I am headed to CAX this weekend. Here are two pix I have. I will have more tonight, pm me and leave me your cell number and I'll text pix as soon as I have them. 800 obo

Thanks

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#4232 3 years ago

Need help please!
Want to ship a pin from Folsom CA.
Been on this damn ushiip website for an hour trying to find Chris at Sly Fox shipping phone number?????
Anyone have it???
Please Pm me.
Thanks Eric

#4233 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Need help please!
Want to ship a pin from Folsom CA.
Been on this damn ushiip website for an hour trying to find Chris at Sly Fox shipping phone number?????
Anyone have it???
Please Pm me.
Thanks Eric

Info sent

#4234 3 years ago
Quoted from BumperMcBaulhogh:

Looking for a nice Space Jam for some friends.
Within the TMZ would be great, but I'll take a look at anything within a couple hours of Los Angeles.
Clean, fully working, "Plug and Play" The new owner is not going to be tinkering with it at all.
p.m. Me with info. Thanks!

"for some friends"...riiiiiight...

#4235 3 years ago

Ok, even if they don't consider me a friend, I still consider them friends therefore they are my "friends"

#4236 3 years ago

Sparky, thanks for the info. Bought the mouse and arranged shipping in less than 6 hours.
Chris at sly fox is coming with deliveries on Sunday to Cal extreme, if someone needs to have one moved or brought in.

#4237 3 years ago

I'm thinking about putting my HUO TSPP up for trade. Here is what I am thinking...

My game is worth about $4,200. It's in pretty good shape. I bought it from Doomid about 6 months ago.

I'd trade it for:
STTNG, in good condition straight across
FH +$200, in good condition
NGG +$700, in good condition
FT + $1500, unfaded, in good condition

These are just starting points....

#4238 3 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I'm thinking about putting my HUO TSPP up for trade. Here is what I am thinking...
My game is worth about $4,200. It's in pretty good shape. I bought it from Doomid about 6 months ago.
I'd trade it for:
STTNG, in good condition straight across
FH +$200, in good condition
NGG +$700, in good condition
FT + $1500, unfaded, in good condition
These are just starting points....

There was a guy selling TSPP recently here in LA who worked on the show and had it autographed by Matt Graening. I almost bought it for $4250 but I didn't think it was worth that much. He ended up selling it to a reseller the next day, probably for less. In a time when pinball games sell quickly anywhere near reasonable price, TSPP is not much in demand as far as I've seen.

#4239 3 years ago

Long shot, I know, but if anyone is looking to add a Paperboy, a Marble Madness/RoadBlasters, or a Daytona USA upright vid cabinet to their game room, I'm looking to possibly add another pin to my collection. Of course, also willing to put cash in as well, where it makes sense. I'll be at CAX tomorrow and Sunday. Message me and we can meet-up to chat if interested in talking trade.

FYI, I'm Interested in pins from every era, except for EMs.

#4240 3 years ago

I have a very nice panic park hd with a 32" monitor mounted to it instead of that ridiculous refrigerator rear projection that comes stock. It's here at CAX until Sunday. $2500.

image_(resized).jpeg

#4241 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I have a very nice panic park hd with a 32" monitor mounted to it instead of that ridiculous refrigerator rear projection that comes stock. It's here at CAX until Sunday. $2500.

PM sent...

#4242 3 years ago

Wanted. Buccaneer Or Ship Ahoy backglass.

#4243 3 years ago

Panic park is sold.

#4244 3 years ago

If anyone is interested in my 1-of-2-only iron maiden pinball (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rolling-stones-to-iron-maiden-project), it'll here at CAX for sale. I'll take $7000 from any Pinsider for it. Someone originally was suppose to come pick it up this weekend but I haven't heard from them and I'm not waiting until Sunday night to offer it up.

#4245 3 years ago

Damn, sent pm but see panic is sold. Can someone break it to my mine Year old?

#4246 3 years ago

Sorry guys. Panic park and iron maiden both sold. Still have acdc and some vertigos here

#4247 3 years ago

I am also looking for Chris (sly fox) contact info for shipping a machine, any help is appreciated.
Thank you

#4248 3 years ago

Just google

#4249 3 years ago
Quoted from supraman:

I am also looking for Chris (sly fox) contact info for shipping a machine, any help is appreciated.
Thank you

image_(resized).jpg

#4250 3 years ago

A Big shout out for Chris sly fox shipping.
Total pro, white glove service. He picked up machine and wrapped it. Delivery right on time.
Super nice guy, top notch!
I will use him again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 6.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 29.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 221.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 259.99
$ 76.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 58.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
€ 8.40
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 99.95
Cabinet Parts
Merf's Pins
$ 50.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 126.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 8499 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 170.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside