(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 255.
#7851 4 years ago

FYI my TZ is back on the Market ! Feel free to come and see it in person.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale (no trade) my fully restored Bally Twilight Zone (TZ) : - Swapped playfield for a brand new Mirco playfield ($859) - all cables, connectors, electronic boards, subways, p...”
2019-04-27
San Jose, CA
8,190 (OBO)
Archived after: 317 days
Viewed: 1658 times

#7852 4 years ago

Captains Auction hammer prices (add 15% plus 7.75% tax)

Wrestlemania 3200
Walking Dead Pro Refinery Edition 4800
Wizard of Oz Emerald City LE 8300
Judge Dred 2500
Avengers Pro 4000
No Fear 2300 2300
T2 clean LEDs 3000
Tron Legacy LE upkicker coil out, chrome has some wear, was on location 8600
Iron Maiden Pro 4600
Rob Zombie 4000
TOTAN 6200
TZ 6600
Beatles Gold new with box 7100
Beatles Platinum in box, reserve set at 10,000. No one took it, it was passed.

There are bunch more pinballs still left, I’m bored of it though not watching any more.

#7853 4 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Tron Legacy LE upkicker coil out, chrome has some wear, was on location

Not a lot of LEs that were on location, wonder if it was the Gable House machine.

#7854 4 years ago

Not one deal in the bunch.

#7855 4 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Captains Auction hammer prices (add 15% plus 7.75% tax)
Wrestlemania 3200
Walking Dead Pro Refinery Edition 4800
Wizard of Oz Emerald City LE 8300
Judge Dred 2500
Avengers Pro 4000
No Fear 2300 2300
T2 clean LEDs 3000
Tron Legacy LE upkicker coil out, chrome has some wear, was on location 8600
Iron Maiden Pro 4600
Rob Zombie 4000
TOTAN 6200
TZ 6600
Beatles Gold new with box 7100
Beatles Platinum in box, reserve set at 10,000. No one took it, it was passed.
There are bunch more pinballs still left, I’m bored of it though not watching any more.

I wonder how that No Fear looked. Not a bad price considering they seem to be in the 3k range lately.

#7856 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Nope. You can do better just shopping at Pinside. For the final price of the TZ you could go get Leo13's posted above and it's probably 10X nicer.

#7857 4 years ago

It's actually 18% premium on their auctions if you bid online, that would make the used Iron Maiden Pro sold at auction cost just about as much as new, pretty crazy. But I suspect many of those hammers are fake, and we'll see a bunch of those machines at the next auction.

#7858 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The old Super Auctions weren’t like that. They were true auctions....they’d find some old warehouse full of games and everything had to go - no one had a vested interest in pumping up each unit. Goal was “remove these from the property”. They had some of their own shady practices, but great deals on games until the inventory dried up.

In 1997 got at hammer price working $170 Sorcerer and $50 street fighter 2 arcade.
Around 2000, got a clean TZ with a bunch of issues for $1200.
Sure they felt a little shady, especially when describing condition, but nothing compared to all the shenanigans you will see now.

Edit:classic Super Auction line “it was working earlier, probably just a fuse”
Then you would open it up and boards would be missing. Learned that lesson with an $85 spy hunter that after years of trying, never could get working quite right.

#7859 4 years ago

I was down there on Friday, and took a look at the selection. The NF didn’t look bad, and the JD was very clean with no fade,but had a credit dot. I was kinda in and out so I didn’t get a chance to took in much detail other than the JD.

#7860 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Not saying it was a deal. I was at captains this morning. The Totan was in very, very good original shape. Spent it whole life in a very dark space.

#7861 4 years ago

A few selected others I went back and checked on.

Travel Time EM 800 not sure if that’s a good deal or not. Looked decent. Seems like a cool machine.

Fun Cruise EM 150. Pretty rough looking, missing lockdown bar. Cheap though.

Carnival Playmatic EM 250. Pretty decent looking. I don’t know anything about that machine but it seems nice looking and it features people of color which seems rare in the older machines.

Classic Centipede 700. I’m not up in the classic arcade values so no idea if this is good. I do know I would be a hero if I had a Centipede in the game room. No space for that though.

Classic Zaxxon 700. I probably could have bought this with the quarters I put into Zaxxons way back in the day. I loved that game.

The T2 Judgment Day went for 475.

Skeeballs are all over the place and go for as little as 200. Skeeball is by far the most requested game for me to get. Two of these side by side would be epic for many people. So frickin huge though.

#7862 4 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

A few selected others I went back and checked on.
Travel Time EM 800 not sure if that’s a good deal or not. Looked decent. Seems like a cool machine.
Fun Cruise EM 150. Pretty rough looking, missing lockdown bar. Cheap though.
Carnival Playmatic EM 250. Pretty decent looking. I don’t know anything about that machine but it seems nice looking and it features people of color which seems rare in the older machines.
Classic Centipede 700. I’m not up in the classic arcade values so no idea if this is good. I do know I would be a hero if I had a Centipede in the game room. No space for that though.
Classic Zaxxon 700. I probably could have bought this with the quarters I put into Zaxxons way back in the day. I loved that game.
The T2 Judgment Day went for 475.
Skeeballs are all over the place and go for as little as 200. Skeeball is by far the most requested game for me to get. Two of these side by side would be epic for many people. So frickin huge though.

the Centipede, Zaxxon, and Terminator 2 are just about right as far as what they went for.

#7863 4 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

It's actually 18% premium on their auctions if you bid online, that would make the used Iron Maiden Pro sold at auction cost just about as much as new, pretty crazy. But I suspect many of those hammers are fake, and we'll see a bunch of those machines at the next auction.

.. or on their new "showroom" floor!

#7864 4 years ago

Looking to trade a fully loaded(topper, color dmd, laser rails/hinges...)
Original AC/DC Premium- HUO documented. Pristine. Let me know what you have. Cash +\- considered.

#7865 4 years ago

A buddy in Fullerton is looking for a nice, tidy No Fear.

His name may or not be Spicoli - so hit him up if you have one, or if you need his details hit me up and I’ll put you in contact with him.

rd

#7866 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

His name may or not be Spicoli - so hit him up if you have one, or if you need his details hit me up and I’ll put you in contact with him.
rd

There was a pretty good one at Captains Sat.
Guess Spicoli was at beach, catching waves.

#7867 4 years ago

Or watching a Jack Daniels bottle disappear. Man I miss that guy.

#7868 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Again? He already had one. Not that great of a game really ...

#7869 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

There was a pretty good one at Captains Sat.
Guess Spicoli was at beach, catching waves.

Spicoli was there, but it went too high, he said. Reckons someone was bidding it up.

Quoted from Aurich:

Again? He already had one. Not that great of a game really ...

It’s a solid B or C. But it does have its charms.

Quoted from Buzz:

Or watching a Jack Daniels bottle disappear

Yes, that’s his specialty.

He’s keen to get a nice tidy No Fear and says he will pay good dough for the right one.

rd

#7870 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Spicoli was there, but it went too high, he said. Reckons someone was bidding it up.

Ahh, didnt see or notice him. Did he get a haircut and shave? LoL

#7871 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Agreed. I think it's great bang for the buck. A nice 90s time capsule from when I was a kid. Reminds me of MTV rock n' jock extreeeeeme sports. Ha!

#7872 4 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO premium walking dead.
Has protectors. A few extras. Mint

Played 100 times at most.
Willing to pay difference for right game.

Looking for MBr, Afmr, wizard of oz, will consider other machines. Pm me
Downtown LA

#7873 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yes, that’s his specialty.
He’s keen to get a nice tidy No Fear and says he will pay good dough for the right one.
rd

bek has a No Fear in the SF Bay area that he would like to sell. Good guy to deal with.

At least it's still in California...

#7874 4 years ago

Looking for a MBr Classic. Thanks

#7875 4 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Looking for a MBr Classic. Thanks

@Benetboy in the AZ thread wants to sell his MBrle

#7877 4 years ago

Just listed 3 of my HUO pins in the marketplace:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my home use only Metallica LED pro. It is in excellent shape without any issues. Also has lighted speaker grills. May be interested in trading for other pinball machines ...”
2019-06-13
Bakersfield, CA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 622 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Family Guy Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my home use only Family Guy pinball machine. It is in excellent shape and shines like new. Has all LEDs and a few other character added mods. Also has 1 of a kind custom LE...”
2019-09-09
Bakersfield, CA
Archived after: 52 days
Viewed: 758 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my home use only Rob Zombie's Spookshow International. No mods, clean and original. Comes from the factory with LEDs, upgraded speakers and color display. Low plays and ...”
2020-04-29
Bakersfield, CA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1644 times

#7878 4 years ago

Hi All,
Looking to sell my GOT LE, original owner, stock and perfect. $6800 or possible trade. Located in Rocklin. Out of town this weekend but will get pics ASAP. I just needed to force my hand and post an ad so I would get off the fence and sell this...

#7879 4 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Any interest in a nice STTNG with black powder coated rails and lockdown bar, NVRAM, and LEDS throughout? Currently has an LED Color DMD installed, but can be reverted back to stock. Located in north-west Orange County.
Thanks!
- Mark

FYI - Deal fell through on my STTNG, so it is still available for anyone interested. I will probably put it up in the classifieds by Monday.

Thanks!

#7880 4 years ago

Swapped out an excellent condition DMD display from my JP when I bought a color DMD. Looking to sell it for $100 shipped. PM me if interested. Located in Santa Clarita

#7881 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Not a lot of LEs that were on location, wonder if it was the Gable House machine.

Im pretty sure that one came from the Rohnert Park scandia. They keep around 10 pins in their arcade. Im remember playing it their when it was new, did'nt take long for chrome to wear on lockdown bar. Good location with current sterns, spooky TNA and MBR.

#7882 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Price dropped to $5800 OBO

Game is Sold. And for much more than the price police suggested it should have been worth 3 years ago, yada, yada. Thanks all for looking.

#7883 4 years ago

I will be selling my TNA to make room for DPLE.

I'm the original owner. Mods include LED speaker kit, shaker, plastic protectors etc. Zero issues, excellent condition.

Make an offer. I don't know what these are selling for these days.

#7884 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I will be selling my TNA to make room for DPLE.

Nimblepin got you hooked, Robbie T!

Why the LE and not the premium? More money left over for Jeep shock absorbers...

rd

#7885 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Nimblepin got you hooked, Robbie T!
Why the LE and not the premium? More money left over for Jeep shock absorbers...
rd

Actually SKB got me hooked with his premium, then Nimblepin's LE just confirmed how hooked I really am!

Once I decided to go premium over pro, I decided all the extras on the LE justified the extra cost. Plus I love the pin so much I don't have to worry about spending big cash on a pin that I wind up not liking.

Plus I already have Falcon shocks on the Jeep.

#7886 4 years ago

Soooooo - I want to sell 3 games, but I keep waffling on which ones I want to part with. Maybe you can help me out with this 1st world exercise lol....

My original thought was I wanted to er toward keeping classics, and sell some of the newer ones. So, it was gonna be Iron Man, Hobbit, and MMr LE.

Then Avengers Endgame got me all Marvel-nostalgic, so I decided I wanted to keep IM. I think I might regret selling it since mine is very custom with mods I made myself. So maybe I need to swap in a classic to sell, like Getaway? It's a great game...but, I'm not into cars, and I have other fast/Ritchie games. I still really love Hobbit...so should I swap another classic like TOM? Then again, if I keep my LOTR, I'll have that for my Middle Earth fix. I mean...if I'm feeling nostalgic for any of these games, I can play MM, GA, and TOM on Zen Pinball FX3 on my Nintendo Switch! I know it's not the same...but the likelyhood of digital versions of IM or Hobbit are slim.

Soooo...maybe I'm selling MMrLE, Getaway, and TOM or Hobbit?

How could you guys rationalize picking 3 out of my lineup to sell? This could be fun

#7887 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How could you guys rationalize picking 3 out of my lineup to sell? This could be fun

Answer is easy; buy a Deadpool

#7888 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Answer is easy; buy a Deadpool

LOL never. Iron Man will be my 1 Marvel pin.

#7889 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition, fully functional CV. Only looking to trade for Williams Indiana Jones in excellent, fully functional condition. Please PM me with any interest. Here are a coup...”
2019-05-07
San Diego, CA
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 344 times

#7890 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL never. Iron Man will be my 1 Marvel pin.

I've owned my current IM for more than 5 years now (and I owned my first one for about 8 months). Bolted. To. The. Floor.

I will have DPLE and IM sitting side by side.

#7891 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How would you guys rationalize picking 3 out of my lineup to sell?

Kindly please consider starting a new thread for that, they are some of the most well-traveled threads on Pinside. You'll get more eyeballs that way. Sounds like you want to hear the different ways people would prioritize and approach solving your gameroom.

good luck
-mof

#7892 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Soooooo - I want to sell 3 games, but I keep waffling on which ones I want to part with. Maybe you can help me out with this 1st world exercise lol....
My original thought was I wanted to er toward keeping classics, and sell some of the newer ones. So, it was gonna be Iron Man, Hobbit, and MMr LE.
Then Avengers Endgame got me all Marvel-nostalgic, so I decided I wanted to keep IM. I think I might regret selling it since mine is very custom with mods I made myself. So maybe I need to swap in a classic to sell, like Getaway? It's a great game...but, I'm not into cars, and I have other fast/Ritchie games. I still really love Hobbit...so should I swap another classic like TOM? Then again, if I keep my LOTR, I'll have that for my Middle Earth fix. I mean...if I'm feeling nostalgic for any of these games, I can play MM, GA, and TOM on Zen Pinball FX3 on my Nintendo Switch! I know it's not the same...but the likelyhood of digital versions of IM or Hobbit are slim.
Soooo...maybe I'm selling MMrLE, Getaway, and TOM or Hobbit?

sell getaway

#7893 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Kindly please consider starting a new thread for that, they are some of the most well-traveled threads on Pinside.

Maybe, but I thought it would be relevant here as this would ultimately be my selling audience. It can be a fun discussion AND if anyone is interested in the games I'm thinking of selling, they can PM me.

#7894 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It can be a fun discussion

In what alternate universe.

#7895 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

In what alternate universe.

Feel free to not respond.

#7896 4 years ago

Willy Wonka LE inbound, will have next week for a few days prior to GSPF if anyone is interested in trying it out.

#7897 4 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Willy Wonka LE inbound, will have next week for a few days prior to GSPF if anyone is interested in trying it out.

That would be cool...where are you located?

#7898 4 years ago

Woohoo! Will it be at AYCE on Thursday?

#7899 4 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Let us know where/when it will be, I could see a quick biz trip down there next week before GSPF, heh.

#7900 4 years ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

That would be cool...where are you located?

AYCE Gogi
7128 Van Nuys Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91405

Lots of great machines to play! They have Oktoberfest & BKSOR as well!

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/158 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.