(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,504 posts
  • 496 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by MrArt2u
  • Topic is favorited by 312 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8504 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 171.
#5651 2 years ago

Still have a few pins for sale, I can bring one to CAX if someone from the bay area wants to buy.

Nascar, few small mods, very clean $2900
Mustang LE, several mods and HUO $6300
Roller Coaster Tycoon, all LEDs with a few mods $2700
Mousin' Around, LEDs and lots of new parts $2200

PM me if you are interested and I can send additional information and pictures.

#5652 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Confirmed.."Dialed-IN" at Lynbrook Bowling alley in Anaheim is a blast.

Lucky guys... Since our local nickle arcade shut down in Bakersfield, it has become a pinball desert....

#5653 2 years ago

Everyone should checkout Retrovolt arcade in Calimesa off the 10 freeway. It's an amazing old school arcade with like 28 pins and 40 or more arcade games. Very cool vibe and decore. It's in a plaza that offers pizza,sushi,Mediterranean grill, and a full bar along with a great tattoo shop.

#5654 2 years ago

www.retrovoltarcade.com

appears they finally reopened. i believe their previous location was zoned industrial, so they had to relocate. not sure how others feel, but $10/hr seems a bit steep, especially for an accomplished player. on a recent trip to Phoenix got to spend time at www.starfightersarcade.com. Similar type setup - 30 pins with ~80 arcades - and it was $10/day for the entire four hours they were open.

#5655 2 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Will now consider selling both my F14 and LW3 ( both listed above) individually now. Looking to get $1850 for each or best offer. PM me for details. Games are in Santa Clarita.

I'd snatch up the F-14 in a heartbeat, but the timing sux... I have 2 machines I need to sell first, or trade for something I want.

#5656 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I'd snatch up the F-14 in a heartbeat, but the timing sux... I have 2 machines I need to sell first, or trade for something I want.

Looking to get rid of anything in particular?

#5657 2 years ago
Quoted from pumpkinlad:

Looking to get rid of anything in particular?

A basically brand new SWE1, and possibly a minty HUO Rollergames. Need to either sell the SWE1, or trade both for 1 game from my wantlist or something of equal value.

#5658 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Bummer...they're both still for sale

#5659 2 years ago

F14 has gone to a new home. Lethal Weapon still for sale. Ready to let it go for a fair price. PM me

#5660 2 years ago

7k south park in case anyone is interested, haha:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5661 2 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

F14 has gone to a new home. Lethal Weapon still for sale. Ready to let it go for a fair price. PM me

Once I get my Rippley fixed and sold we can talk

#5663 2 years ago

Anyone have a CPR Space Shuttle playfield laying around they'd like to sell? I know they were originally $600. I'm willing to pay $800. Maybe even $850 for a Gold one. Don't want to get bent over for $1000.

Can meet at CAX this weekend.

#5664 2 years ago

Keeping with the space shuttle theme... anyone have a backglass they would like to sell? Will be going to a local community college engineering club.

#5665 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

http://www.retrovoltarcade.com
appears they finally reopened. i believe their previous location was zoned industrial, so they had to relocate. not sure how others feel, but $10/hr seems a bit steep, especially for an accomplished player. on a recent trip to Phoenix got to spend time at http://www.starfightersarcade.com. Similar type setup - 30 pins with ~80 arcades - and it was $10/day for the entire four hours they were open.

I dont know anyone nor am I affiliated with Retrovolt. Retrovolt isnt trying to exclude accomplished pinball players, but its not trying to lure them in either... Retrovolt along with other hourly pay to play places(Neon Retro, etc) operate for people that want to come in for a couple hours and play as many games as possible.... Its a great value to spend $10 for an hour of entertainment... now to most everyone on pinside, yeah its not the best value because we can play 10 minute games on 1 credit.....

Now that that is clear... you should still go to Retrovolt... why? because it supports the whole pinball ecosystem.. so find some friends that may not be as deep in to pinball and go and show them why its so great... What is great about the hourly system is that they dont have to keep pumping quarters in the games to learn...

#5666 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

http://www.retrovoltarcade.com
appears they finally reopened. i believe their previous location was zoned industrial, so they had to relocate. not sure how others feel, but $10/hr seems a bit steep, especially for an accomplished player. on a recent trip to Phoenix got to spend time at http://www.starfightersarcade.com. Similar type setup - 30 pins with ~80 arcades - and it was $10/day for the entire four hours they were open.

$10 an hour isn't bad when you consider the cost of all the machines they own, plus the costs of renting a building, paying for staff etc etc. Even at $10, I doubt they are making any money.

If you want Arcades to stay viable and remain "a thing", we need to get past the concept of paying the same 25c in 2017 as we paid for a game of pinball in 1975.

rd

#5667 2 years ago

Lethal Weapon is sold. Game went to a pinhead and it was his first game! It was awesome watching his reaction and happiness. Great feeling that we all can relate to...both as a seller and buyer!

#5668 2 years ago

Thinking about listing my Metallica Road Case w/pro translate & My ASLE. Anyone in SoCal is free to PM me if they are interested in checking them out.

#5669 2 years ago

Looking for a fish tales in nor cal or a TSPP

#5670 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

There's Fish Tales FS on CL in Medford, OR

#5671 2 years ago

There is also a pinsider in Rocklin with a FT listed for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-or-trade-fish-tales#post-3885108

#5672 2 years ago

Looking for a fully restored or close to fully restored Fish Tales.....be great if it had the Color DMD as well.....I'm located in the Bay Area....

#5673 2 years ago

Wtb Addams Family pinball. I have a nice twilight zone to trade

#5674 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Looking for a fully restored or close to fully restored Fish Tales.....be great if it had the Color DMD as well.....I'm located in the Bay Area....

Soon as i find one im going to do a full restore and then probably sell shortly there after

#5675 2 years ago

Soon as i find one im going to do a full restore and then probably sell shortly there after

There's a few locally, but it looks like they need a lot of work, and I simply don't have the time. Not sure if their priced accordingly or not? If you do purchase one and restore let me know. I do know u can pick up new decals, play fields, and plastics at a pretty reasonable cost....wish I had the time...

#5676 2 years ago

AFM is sold

Fully Restored BoP 2.0 still available and Kiss Premium still available. Would consider trades as well. Located in the East Bay.

#5677 2 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Thinking about listing my Metallica Road Case w/pro translate & My ASLE. Anyone in SoCal is free to PM me if they are interested in checking them out.

PM sent

#5678 2 years ago

I put this on the Nor Cal thread, but others might be in the area due to CAX:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

AFM,TSPP, South Park, Austin Powers, Wild Life

Write me a nice note (or a soda at CAX) if you get a good deal...

#5679 2 years ago

Afm-sold, i was told for 5k someone got a great pin at a better price. Congrats.

#5681 2 years ago

Selling my Space Invaders!

Archived after 2 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Space Invaders Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Space Invaders, overall good condition. Playfield has some normal wear for this title but not as bad as some, see photos for detail. Game has new pop caps and dead bumper caps alon...”
2017-08-01
Folsom, CA
1,200 (OBO)

#5682 2 years ago

I have a friend looking for a DMD game in the 2500 or less range in the Los Angeles area. Open to suggestions. Let me know by PM what you have available.

#5683 2 years ago

I'm looking for a GOT pro, locally preferred but will ship if priced right. I'm located Santa Clarita. Mike

#5684 2 years ago

TMNT up for sale

Archived after 14 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for sale is a Data East Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pinball machine. It has been completely tore down and cleaned, re-rubbered using Titan Rubber, and comet led's through the en...”
2017-08-02
Redding, CA
2,500 (OBO)

#5685 2 years ago

My HUO Star Trek Premium is still for sale with a new price of $5800!

Archived after 22 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Star Trek Premium, first and only owner, been at the same location since I unboxed it. Added the Klingon Bird of Prey above the left ramp/VUK. Outright sale for $5800 or trade...”
2017-07-16
Folsom, CA

#5686 2 years ago

Hello everyone. I have a friend I'm helping find his first Pinball machine. He's not a pinball guy like all of us but has always liked pinball and wants a game. He doesn't want an EM game but something "digital". His max to spend is $1500.00. Anyone have anything around that price they are looking to sell? Im in Fresno and there is a Harlem Glob trotters for $1500 and a Firepower for $1600 on Craigslist, but thought Id ask everyone here first.
Let me know.

#5687 2 years ago

Firepowers don't come up that often, I would love to get a Firepower. I see that one, it looks pretty good if it works as represented. It has the typical playfield wear but that seems OK for that price. If I had room I'd drive right up to Fresno to get that one.

#5689 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Hello everyone. I have a friend I'm helping find his first Pinball machine. He's not a pinball guy like all of us but has always liked pinball and wants a game. He doesn't want an EM game but something "digital". His max to spend is $1500.00. Anyone have anything around that price they are looking to sell? Im in Fresno and there is a Harlem Glob trotters for $1500 and a Firepower for $1600 on Craigslist, but thought Id ask everyone here first.
Let me know.

These are my friends machines. I think the Harlem Glob is sold. Firepower might still be available. His machines work perfect and he guarantees his work and will come out to fix any issues up to 6months or longer.

#5690 2 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

These are my friends machines. I think the Harlem Glob is sold. Firepower might still be available. His machines work perfect and he guarantees his work and will come out to fix any issues up to 6months or longer.

Just talked to him and Harlem Glob Trotters is sold. Fire Power is still available.

He can deliver setup anywhere in Fresno/central valley plus he guarantees all his work> That is all included in the $1,600 price.

Ive bought 3 pins from him in the past and they all work perfectly.

#5691 2 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Just talked to him and Harlem Glob Trotters is sold. Fire Power is still available.
He can deliver setup anywhere in Fresno/central valley plus he guarantees all his work> That is all included in the $1,600 price.
Ive bought 3 pins from him in the past and they all work perfectly.

Wow that is sickening, because that is a great opportunity to get a good Firepower and I'm not getting it. I'm outside the delivery range but I would be more than happy to go up and get it.

#5692 2 years ago

Wow! When did a Firepower with a somewhat worn playfield, flaking backglass and weathered cabinet become a good value at $1600?

#5693 2 years ago

Maybe it's high I'm not really sure. I have Firepower and Fathom on my wish list so I get notifications when they come up for sale. I don't see many Fathoms and hardly any Firepowers at all so it's hard to get a gauge on the prices. On the other hand, I get tons of ads for Twilight Zone, Addams Family, AC/DC, Metallica and such so I have a pretty good idea where those should be.

#5694 2 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

I'm looking for a GOT pro, locally preferred but will ship if priced right. I'm located Santa Clarita. Mike

can't wait a couple of weeks?

#5695 2 years ago

Selling:
Riverboat gambler - mint
Sexy girl deluxe - super rare

All machines fully working of course

#5696 2 years ago

I want to raise some funds for a new (to me) machine. So I am thinking of letting my nice NGG go. Any interest? It was the NGG that was at PAGG this year, and yes, I did fix the broken ramp lift.

#5697 2 years ago

Good morning all - I have a near perfect Lord of the Rings LE, HUO, 269 total plays, $1800 in upgrades (color dmd, speakers, LED's, Invisaglass, etc..)....looking to trade for something new....thinking about a WOZ, ACDC premium, Ghostbusters LE, or Twilight zone...fire me off a PM if you have something worth trading...

Thanks

#5698 2 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Wow that is sickening, because that is a great opportunity to get a good Firepower and I'm not getting it. I'm outside the delivery range but I would be more than happy to go up and get it.

PM for his cell#.

If you came up to get it he would sell it for $1,500

#5699 2 years ago

I will have a Ripley's Believe it or not for sale by the end of the week. Putting some finishing touches on it.
Nicely shopped out with all new rubbers, and New coat of wax (after getting all the dirt off the playfield ).
Playfield is in really good condition, typical small wear at the VUK hole.
Cabinet is good, but not mint. One little ding at the head, and some wear from transportation at the bottom of the cabinet. Also some wear adjacent to the flipper buttons. Thinking about adding some protectors.
Need to save up some cash for another pin. Possibly interested in trades with plus minus cash depending on the trade (STTNG, Baywatch, BTTF....have a look at my wish list).
Haven't settled on asking price, so I am open to offers, please don't low ball though, you all can look at the market place to see what these are going for.

#5700 2 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I want to raise some funds for a new (to me) machine. So I am thinking of letting my nice NGG go. Any interest? It was the NGG that was at PAGG this year, and yes, I did fix the broken ramp lift.

Are you looking at something specific? or is a trade an option?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 164.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 24.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 159.00
$ 499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Little Shop Of Games
$ 209.99
$ 9.99
$ 6.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 8504 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 171.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside