(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,496 posts
  • 496 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by jfesler
  • Topic is favorited by 311 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8496 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 170.
#1501 4 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Thinking about selling my Williams IJ if anyone interested. Cab faded on 1 side. Including new set of cab decals and some NOS parts. PF looks good, there is a hair line by Indys face, i never noticed and does not affect play. 2nd owner, and is all original. Asking for 5700k with the decals and parts (NOS ruins, biplane, drop targets with new decals, new speaker panel) which is what I have in it. some wear at back of drop targets, and captive ball but cliffys would cover. Have original manual.
**open to trades**
IMG_2241.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_2242.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_2243.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_2244.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_2245.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Anything specific your looking to trade for?

#1503 4 years ago

Looking Hard for a Judge Dredd.

#1505 4 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Looking Hard for a Judge Dredd.
hard.gif

Looks like that former guy in the picture looked too hard. Use caution

#1506 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

Good for you, now buy a new one.

Wish I was the one getting it, someday!

I am on the lookout for an early SS Stern or Bally, specifically a Meteor or Nine Ball if possible.

#1507 4 years ago

All I have is a non working Harlem. Nice and easy project. image.jpg

#1508 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

All I have is a non working Harlem. Nice and easy project.

Sent ya a PM last week on it. Would love to get more details.

Thanks!
Seth

#1509 4 years ago

Oh crap!! I totally forgot. Sending pics and pm now.

#1510 4 years ago

Trying to raise some cash so I reluctantly posted my Robocop for sale on the market place.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20777

#1511 4 years ago

Pics and price on the Harlem if it is still available?

#1512 4 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Non working but it's all there. Don't have time for this project.
First 550 takes it.

#1513 4 years ago

Posted these earlier, but Package priced at (Playboy sold) firm to get them moved on down the road (I have them listed on CL for $4300 combined). Stern Playboy (sold) and Checkpoint pinball in working order. Both play well. If not sold soon, I think I am just driving them to Captain's to see how the auction goes.

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#1514 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

Non working but it's all there. Don't have time for this project.
First 550 takes it.

I would love to have this HG, but I can't do the drive down south...

GLWTS!

#1515 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

I can't do the drive down south

I have some pins down there I am looking at too, wonder if we can share the cost of having them shipped together using someone like Chris Fox?

#1516 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

I have some pins down there I am looking at too, wonder if we can share the cost of having them shipped together using someone like Chris Fox?

I was about to suggest the same. $150 to your door. Distance is no longer a deal breaker between Bay Area and So Cal.

#1517 4 years ago

i just got a White Water from down south...Chris Fox delivered. Great service...He picked it up Saturday, delivered to me Sunday. Cheap and easy....

#1518 4 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

i just got a White Water from down south...Chris Fox delivered. Great service...He picked it up Saturday, delivered to me Sunday. Cheap and easy....

Congrats, and talk about super fast delivery! And I thought my shipping I just did was fast. I bought a JM from a pinsider in PA, shipped Friday will be here monday

#1519 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

I was about to suggest the same. $150 to your door. Distance is no longer a deal breaker between Bay Area and So Cal.

I love this. We need to get more games flowing up and down the coast guys!

#1520 4 years ago

Looking for a radical please pm me if you have one thank you in advance

#1521 4 years ago

I also got a Meteor from LA today via Chris. good stuff.

#1522 4 years ago

GTB Volcano still available FS with new Rottendog MPU. In great shape. Contact me with questions, or for pics. Asking 1150.00.

#1523 4 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

I also got a Meteor from LA today via Chris. good stuff.

I live in Fresno, will Chris deliver to Fresno from bay area or LA area? Or is it strickly bay area/LA. Just curious for the furture.

#1524 4 years ago

Could be a scam..or great deal:

bakersfield.craigslist.org link

Bride of Pinbot with a "bulb out"?

#1525 4 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

GTB Volcano still available FS with new Rottendog MPU. In great shape. Contact me with questions, or for pics. Asking 1150.00.

Price drop to 1050.00.

#1526 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Could be a scam..or great deal:
bakersfield.craigslist.org link
Bride of Pinbot with a "bulb out"?

Probably just needs a fuse...

#1528 4 years ago

Playboy is sold. Just Checkpoint is left. $1600 or best offer. Ad is up here:

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#1529 4 years ago

I'm in the bay area looking for a final machine to finish my collection. I'm open to a number of available machines if local. My dilemma is not really capable going long distance to get machine or shipping (fear inexperienced).

Considering the following:
MonsterBash (hard find a nice one for fair market value around here.)
WhiteWater
Indy 500
SpiderMan (preferred modded)
Tron Pro (preferred modded)
TSSP
Championship Pub (maybe?)
possibly open to something else?

Definitely ready to purchase just looking for something in my area and so far on craigslist Dr Dude,Xmen,Adams,T2 , only things come up.

#1530 4 years ago

Selling my 32" Dream Arcade that is less than a year old, it needs a good home. Sacramento/Elk Grove

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20895

#1531 4 years ago

Thinking about a space invaders. Anybody got one they want to move?

#1532 4 years ago

Looks like I might be selling my Scared Stiff, working on a deal now that puts me over capacity. It's a clean game, was restored at one point by Treasure Cove. Has some minor flaws, but nothing major. Tasteful LEDs, all the major mods like the dancing boogie slings with the real floppy puppets, not the crap new ones, lit skull pile, backboard graphic, glow in the dark plastics (have the originals too), and a really nice high-end custom eyeball shooter that I made. Minor fade on the sides of the red, but not too bad.

Oh, and of course has the ColorDMD installed, can't forget that. One of the best ones they've done so far IMHO, looks awesome.

Probably going to put up a for sale thread in a bit, and list it at $6k, but if anyone local is interested before that shoot me a PM.

Wish I had more space, love owning it, but I'm just not playing it, and I'm at the point where every game has to justify the space it takes up.

Ooooh, I'm having multiple jackpots!

#1533 4 years ago

Haven't heard from the potential buyer, so I am putting my HS back up. 1200 for the game and all the extras except the repro pf. 2k with the pf.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1534 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Looks like I might be selling my Scared Stiff, working on a deal now that puts me over capacity. It's a clean game, was restored at one point by Treasure Cove. Has some minor flaws, but nothing major. Tasteful LEDs, all the major mods like the dancing boogie slings with the real floppy puppets, not the crap new ones, lit skull pile, backboard graphic, glow in the dark plastics (have the originals too), and a really nice high-end custom eyeball shooter that I made. Minor fade on the sides of the red, but not too bad.
Oh, and of course has the ColorDMD installed, can't forget that. One of the best ones they've done so far IMHO, looks awesome.
Probably going to put up a for sale thread in a bit, and list it at $6k, but if anyone local is interested before that shoot me a PM.
Wish I had more space, love owning it, but I'm just not playing it, and I'm at the point where every game has to justify the space it takes up.
Ooooh, I'm having multiple jackpots!

Hey man, good luck with the sale. I'll be watching closely to see what the current market value of SS is, as I may eventually sell my own scared stiff (or maybe champion pub) to free up space if Spooky announces a Rob Zombie pin or if I decide I have to have a Big Lebowski once they start shipping.

Great game. But I get having to let things go. I just sold my pinball magic after swearing for 15 years I'd never let her go, but she was getting less play than everything else I have right now.

#1535 4 years ago
Quoted from wonderpuddle:

Hey man, good luck with the sale. I'll be watching closely to see what the current market value of SS is, as I may eventually sell my own Scared Stiff (or maybe Champion Pub) to free up space if Spooky announces a Rob Zombie pin or if I decide I have to have a Big Lebowski once they start shipping.
Great game. But I get having to let things go. I just sold my Pinball Magic after swearing for 15 years I'd never let her go, but she was getting less play than everything else I have right now.

Yeah, I hear you. It's probably the most beautiful pin I own. It's got an amazing, interactive, multilayered backbox. The sound is probably the best in pinball, as far as most awesome custom callouts in a game. Humor, awesome horror theme that matches awesome art. It's just full of pinball class, represents an entire era to me. I really do love it.

But I want to be the kind of collector who plays his games, not hordes them away to enjoy looking at. So if I'm not playing it, then I probably need to consider letting it go. I loaned it to rarehero for a couple months, and I took his Monster Bash. Was a good test to see if I'd miss it, because now that it's back, I'm still not really playing it.

#1536 4 years ago

I have a NIB Avengers Premium for sale or trade in Lake Elsinore.
$6,500.00 OBO or trade.

#1537 4 years ago

I know this isn't NORMALLY the place for this, but this is probably the most active spot...

I'll be in Anaheim for work next week. Where should I check out locally to play some pinball???

#1538 4 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I know this isn't NORMALLY the place for this, but this is probably the most active spot...
I'll be in Anaheim for work next week. Where should I check out locally to play some pinball???

The only place I can really think of that's kinda local is Hardy's Arcade in downtown Fullerton. It's in the back of a comic book shop called Comic Hero U at the train station. 5 nice games (whirlwind, walking dead, creature, sttng and maybe electra or doctor who) but last time I was there the Walking Dead was having GI issues—apparently a common fault. Orange County is kind of a wasteland for location pinball. If you wanted to make the trek to downtown LA, Eighty Two barcade and Pins and Needles have awesome lineups and if you wanted to head inland to downtown Riverside, there's 8 Killer and well maintained pins at Lake Alice. The food at Lake Alice is pretty awful though, so I would look elsewhere for dinner if you care about that kinda thing. And that drive really really sucks.

#1539 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my TOTAN. This is an older pic, the gold trim around back box has been removed and I added a brass glass channel and also a metal brass back glass lift. Signed by JPOP.

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j400/mikerob70/DSCN0971_zpsvsqdgouf.jpg

#1540 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Ooooh, I'm having multiple jackpots!</blockquote

Good luck with the sale bump....
I can vouch for this game as I know it well and it plays great!

#1541 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I live in Fresno, will Chris deliver to Fresno from bay area or LA area? Or is it strickly bay area/LA. Just curious for the furture.

He'll pick up stuff along the way. Give him a call.

#1542 4 years ago

I'm having trouble letting go of Scared Stiff. Going to delay posting a sale thread for now. If you're interested you can PM me, but going to hold off on actively selling it. But, I do have to let something go, out of space.

So I'm going to list my Sky Jump soon. I have a little over $700 into it, but I'm going to just ask the flat $700. Couple pinprick flakes on the backglass, but it's really nice otherwise and already sealed I believe. Playfield is really clean except for the minor wear around the black keylines on the inserts that all EMs have. Obviously all working like clockwork.

Apron has the original webbing, which is pretty sweet. I put brand new legs on it after I bought it, old ones were rusted crap.

I'll take some pictures later, but if anyone is looking for a sweet wedgehead lemme know.

#1543 4 years ago

Aurich, that is tempting and I've been wanting to add an EM/Wedgehead to my lineup but the timing is not good.

On the other hand, not pin related but anyone interested in a Golden Tee Live 2008? Super clean cabinet and clear monitors. New T-Molding and Plexi Control Panel, has bill validator too. Asking $1000 will add pictures later if there's any interest.

#1544 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Aurich, that is tempting and I've been wanting to add an EM/Wedgehead to my lineup but the timing is not good.

Hobby is all about timing right? Rob had wanted it if I was every going to sell it, but he's bought too many games recently.

It's a great game, doubt I'll have too much trouble moving it.

#1545 4 years ago

I know, Rob's the one that got me wanting to add an EM and I love all the drops on Sky Jump. Well, you never know what might happen...

#1546 4 years ago

Just had a call about Sky Jump, I'm holding it for a friend who's going to try and look at it by middle of next week. So he's got first dibs now, if he passes for any reason I'll update. Until then I have the guard cats on duty.

Cat Jump

#1547 4 years ago

I'll take 2nd dibs....tell the cats

#1548 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Just had a call about Sky Jump, I'm holding it for a friend who's going to try and look at it by middle of next week. So he's got first dibs now, if he passes for any reason I'll update. Until then I have the guard cats on duty.
Cat Jump

Bummer I would have taken it.

#1549 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Just had a call about Sky Jump, I'm holding it for a friend who's going to try and look at it by middle of next week. So he's got first dibs now

Quoted from bellbrand:

Told ya you wouldn't have any trouble selling her. Sorry the timing wasn't right for me.

#1550 4 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Doh, I didn't realize you were still interested or I would have reached out!

I kind of had the impression you were feeling over EMs.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 149.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 25.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts
$ 29.99
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 400.00
Boards
Great American Pinball
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Pinball Machine
Monster Bash Remake Out of stock
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 42.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 115.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 8496 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 170.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside