(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,703 posts
  • 506 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Hjbondar
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8703 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 175.
#1651 4 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Possibly looking to trade down my IM for something of lesser value and cash.

image.jpg

A link to more pics
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-2010-ironman-in-so-cal

#1652 4 years ago

I'm looking for a Genesis Taxi Sorcerer or something under $2500. Lmk
Thanks

#1653 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22051
Here's an Abra Ca Dabra for sale. I know this guy....he's legit

#1654 4 years ago

Gonna put my Bally Black Belt up for sale. Have yet to see one up. Took me a while to find mine. It is in great shape other than the rising sun insert is a little warped from a flasher getting stuck on, was like that when I got it. LEDd the pf. Flippers all strong. Lemme know if interested. Haven't decided price yet. Pics are pre LEDs.

IMG_2539.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

#1656 4 years ago

Just posted a really nice FT on a market ad.

#1657 4 years ago

Looking to sell my nice ToM to make some room.
Has the full PinballBulbs LED kit as well as BriteMod Flipper buttons and the gold chain mod.

Trunk has the normal minor chipping on it and trap door squeaks a bit on ball eject but otherwise a really clean machine.

Would consider trade on KISS or AC/DC
PM me if interested.

IMG_20150518_215315.jpg
IMG_20150630_165617.jpg
IMG_20150630_165627.jpg

#1658 4 years ago

Players condition T2. Everything works. Slight insert peeling, nice cab

$1600

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

#1659 4 years ago

Selling a player's Comet. Fully Working. Shopped. New rubbers. Asking $1300

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22253

IMG_20141207_155738_1.jpg

IMG_20141207_155457_1.jpg

#1660 4 years ago

I am in the market for a HUO low play Elvis or Elvis Gold. NIB even better. Cash in hand. Will drive for the deal. May consider a trade from my collection. Prefer cash deal.
Thanks, Mike in Phoenix.

#1661 4 years ago

Looking for a early solid state players condition ok. Pm what you have cash in hand.
Harley D.

#1662 4 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

I am in the market for a HUO low play Elvis or Elvis Gold. NIB even better. Cash in hand.

Mike... reach out to "theDrewster" here on Pinside. He's in Reno, NEV. I think he has a NIB or HUO Elvis.

I bought a Mousin Around from him about a year ago.

Kerry

#1663 4 years ago

Hello my Californian friends.

Looking for a Centaur II ... In the funky cabinet ... To match my EBDLE.

Let me know if you have one/know of one!

Cheers
rd.

#1664 4 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Looking for a early solid state players condition ok. Pm what you have cash in hand.
Harley D.

Hey Harley, PM sent.

#1665 4 years ago

If any of you folks find a pinball in the Phoenix area and it needs to be picked up before you can get to it....LMK and I will do what I can to get it and hold it for a short period of time. Thanks KR, I will reach out to Drewster.

#1666 4 years ago

I'm going to sell my HUO JD. Pin is in excellent condition, no errors, but it does have cabinet fade on the left side. Other than the fade, the cabinet is in excellent condition with no scratches etc.

#1667 4 years ago

I've got a Gottlieb Top Score that's looking for a new home. Everything works. Playfield and backglass are okay, but the exterior cabinet is ugly. If somebody wants a cheap working EM shoot me a PM. $225 OBO.

Edit: marketplace link - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22369

#1668 4 years ago

I am selling my AC/DC Premium. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-acdc-premium-huo-with-color-dmd

From the discussion so far, about a third of the people think it is overpriced, a third think it is underpriced, and the other third think it is priced just right. lol

I would really prefer to have the buyer pick it up so they can look it over here, but I can bring it with me to CAX if it is sold before I leave. I probably need to know by Thursday so I can get a trailer rented.

#1669 4 years ago

Sad to sell, but I have my beautiful Revenge From Mars in the market place. It's one of the nicest ones out there for sure.
GAME IS SOLD

IMG_3522.jpg
IMG_3531.jpg
IMG_3533.jpg
IMG_3523.jpg
IMG_3530.jpg

#1670 4 years ago

A couple quick videos of my huo JD. I have done a full LED conversion for the GI and the inserts, as well as the backbox. Also added a few spotlights to brighten up a pretty dark PF. Totally reversible without any signs left behind if you don't like them.

#1671 4 years ago

if you’re coming to CAX or are in the SF bay area, i have a whitewater (WH20) i may consider letting go. Would sell for a little less than i bought it. $4800. PM if interested. I would rather you come take a look (rather than post pictures). Color DMD. Just bought all new mountains (one was broken)

#1672 4 years ago

I bought a Total Rock Concert Mod for AC/DC Premium on the run that Hemi just did. I have decided to sell the AC/DC, and I didn't get around to installing this mod. I paid $475 for it, and I will sell it for the same $475 if someone wants to purchase it at CAX. I also bought a pinballbulbs LED kit for it which I will sell for $100. I think it is $139 on their site, and I got 10 or 15% off on it. I am keeping the retail price on the TRC mod because it was a limited run and not available anymore (he may have one extra at CAX, but I am not sure). The LED kit is readily available from pinballbulbs, and they will be at CAX, so I am discounting that one. Both are still new and uninstalled. Let me know before Friday morning so I can load them for the trip.

Edit: I didn't want to mess up Steve's plans for selling these at CAX if he had any, so I sent him a message. He is sold out and has no plans to do another run.

#1673 4 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

if you’re coming to CAX or are in the SF bay area, i have a whitewater (WH20) i may consider letting go. Would sell for a little less than i bought it. $4800. PM if interested. I would rather you come take a look (rather than post pictures). Color DMD. Just bought all new mountains (one was broken)

Dang, that didn't last long!

#1674 4 years ago

Looking for xmenle in collector quality condition. In no hurry but putting feelers out and much better to find where I don't have to ship. Bigger fan of the wolverine art but interested in either LE. Thanks, Mike

#1675 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Looking for xmenle in collector quality condition. In no hurry but putting feelers out and much better to find where I don't have to ship. Bigger fan of the wolverine art but interested in either LE. Thanks, Mike

PM sent Mike.

#1676 4 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

I'm looking for a Genesis Taxi Sorcerer or something under $2500. Lmk
Thanks

Found s taxi, thanks

#1677 4 years ago

I'm having fun with Whitewater but find myself more into the newer sterns. Need to make room for Kiss orMetallica No rush.

#1678 4 years ago

Not pinball related, but CAX related-

I've got the entire board set and power supply unit from an Astron Belt for sale. It's pretty much everything from inside the cab, minus the laserdisc player. Before the game went into storage, everything worked except for the LDP. Been sitting for many years now(the shop basically stole the player and is now out of business). Taking offers on it and I can bring it to CAX if you want it.

#1679 4 years ago

I have a beautiful HUO Monster Bash available here in SoCal, but I know a very reliable shipper who can deliver to Nor Cal if needed. PM me if anyone is interested.

#1680 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Sad to sell, but I have my beautiful Revenge From Mars in the market place. It's one of the nicest ones out there for sure. $3600
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22368
IMG_3522.jpg
IMG_3531.jpg
IMG_3533.jpg
IMG_3523.jpg
IMG_3530.jpg

Nice RFM

#1681 4 years ago

Anything else selling at CAX. I landed a cyclone. Need another system 11 or early 80's for the collection. No Sorcerer to be found yet

#1682 4 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Anything else selling at CAX. I landed a cyclone. Need another system 11 or early 80's for the collection

You see that Spy Hunter that popped up near me tonight? It's a game that is intriguing to me but I haven't had a chance to play it. Looks like some like it and some hate it.

#1683 4 years ago

Posting this a little preemptively to try an get a deal rolling. I have a ST:TNG coming in this weekend that I really have no interest in. It is a routed machine (weren't they all for the most part) Over all is pretty clean. I plan on shopping it out and looking for a cash deal or a trade. Cash price will be 3800, or I will trade for an Avengers pro straight across or a LE Hulk edition with me adding some cash. Pm me if you are interested and I will get you some pics when it gets here.

#1684 4 years ago

Anyone selling a really nice tron!

#1685 4 years ago

Just posted my Spiderman and STTNG in the marketplace. Not far from CA Extreme.

#1686 4 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Anything else selling at CAX. I landed a cyclone. Need another system 11 or early 80's for the collection. No Sorcerer to be found yet

Buy my HS!

#1687 4 years ago

Man, I thought you would have sold that by now. I wish I could get the cash out of my Flash, I would love to have a HS.

#1688 4 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Man, I thought you would have sold that by now. I wish I could get the cash out of my Flash, I would love to have a HS.

Had a few nibbles. Not in a rush to sell, but a GI recently came available in my area, and that is my guilty pleasure game

#1689 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

You see that Spy Hunter that popped up near me tonight? It's a game that is intriguing to me but I haven't had a chance to play it. Looks like some like it and some hate it.

I played a Spy Hunter at PAGG one year. It was a snooze fest from what I remember

I have my brother in laws HS here at the house im playing. I figure if I keep crying here a Sorcerer will turn up

#1690 4 years ago

Rob's Xmen Wolvy is the tits. Probably the nicest one out there.

#1691 4 years ago

I have a super nice, HMM. totally shopped by TNT (about 2 months ago) 1988 HMM (Heavy Metal Madness). Its totally butt rock! My first pin, sad to see it go but need to some room. Ill send pics in the am.

#1692 4 years ago

Looking to sell a really clean SF2. Playfield is pretty good..typical wear on the Bison and Honda kick out holes, but I do have cliffy's. Slight wear around the plexiglass that shows the car under playfield. Car is there and ramps work perfect as they should. There are led's in the GI, inserts and car assembly. DMD is crisp and Cabinet is in great shape. Dhalsim shooter rod mod and chrome lockdown bar. The flippers are strong. Has Superbands installed and was serviced a few months ago. Zero problems or glitches. $1750 image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1693 4 years ago

Looking for a really nice Whirlwind. Hoping for one with Diamond Plate playfield. I'd also be interested if someone had a nice game with a CPR playfield waiting to be swapped or already swapped. If you know of any let me know! Thanks.

#1695 4 years ago

Looking for a cheap EM in good working condition to add to the mix, preferrably bally or Williams. PM me if you got or know of anything.

#1696 4 years ago

My AC/DC sold, and I still have the TRC mod and pinballbulbs kitn new and uninstalled. $575 obo for both.

#1697 4 years ago

If anyone is looking to sell any vids, I am looking for Robotron, Sinistar, and Donkey Kong.

#1698 4 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

If anyone is looking to sell any vids, I am looking for Robotron, Sinistar, and Donkey Kong.

Some guy contacted me on cl wanting to trade a 422 multicade donkey kong. Can send you his info if you would like

#1699 4 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Some guy contacted me on cl wanting to trade a 422 multicade donkey kong. Can send you his info if you would like

Thanks, but I am looking for an original donkey kong.

#1700 4 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

Thanks, but I am looking for an original donkey kong.

No problem! I wish people would actually read the ads. I specifically put what I would like to trade for.

Hoping to hear from the mattress guy

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 28.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 1,099.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 8703 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 175.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside