(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,216 posts
  • 621 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by JakeFAttie
  • Topic is favorited by 416 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 11,216 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 225.
#2451 6 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Here are a couple more picts of connectors. I've been storing it because it's "Original". Actually, this monitor looks really sharp in the Mini Neo Geo. My son & I were just experimenting with installation of a slightly larger flat LCD.
If you're interested, make me a reasonable offer to let it go.
Thanks Kerry

DSCN4844.jpg DSCN4845.jpg

One whole case of diet Coke ?

#2453 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:Deleted post

I don't drink that stuff... my wife does.

#2454 6 years ago

I forgot to mention the Crown reserve. Oops

#2455 6 years ago

Selling my nice Spiderman & Last Action Hero in Sacramento

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spider-man-red-le

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-last-action-hero-w-leds

f24fb302484a376f709d3816082763b9e41729fa.jpg

0d4832c258edd73eb64d58860aa5ad2be4de8616.jpg

#2456 6 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Huo wizard of oz le invisiglass shaker superbands pinball forsale 7500 or trade for mmr norcal Sacramento pm if interested

Bump

#2458 6 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

I am enjoying being back in the pinball world with my Caribbean Cruise and Night Moves pins, but I may be getting the itch to put a full size machine in the game room. Anybody want to do a 2 for 1 for a lower price solid state or c list DMD or? I could possibly add a little cash, but not much, so keep that in mind. I could also add some of my Disneyland swag stuff in lieu of cash. PM for details if interested. Thanks!

PM sent.

EDIT: I notice you are rather far away....

#2459 6 years ago

WTB: Caribbean Cruise. Must be local. Sacramento-Tahoe or Bay Area.

#2460 6 years ago

**SOLD***

Happy Thanksgiving CA. My Bad Cats is now up for sale. PM for more info. Bay area only....

PHOTOS: http://jean-luc-picard.com/badcats/

VIDEO:

- All CPR Plastics
- Sling Flashers
- Retro LED
- PP Cabinet Decals "Not Installed, still in the sealed box"

cons:

- Cabinet is pretty ugly, will benefit from the decals.
- Some yellowing on playfield under the ramps. This yellowed protective layer can be removed, so it can be cleaned up. But you dont notice it under normal lighting conditions.
- One of the pads on the battery holder fell off. Either install a battery holder "I have extra's" or repair the pad on the holder with a wire.
- Acrylic window has some cracks near screw holes.
- Need new locks on head and door.
- Plastic lip where the glass fits is cracked, playfield glass has scratches.

#2461 6 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Selling my nice spiderman & Last Action Hero in Sacramento
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spider-man-red-le
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-last-action-hero-w-leds
f24fb302484a376f709d3816082763b9e41729fa.jpg
0d4832c258edd73eb64d58860aa5ad2be4de8616.jpg

I can't tell if its the LEDs or not, but are those bats off on LAH?

#2462 6 years ago

I've got a beautiful HUO BLACK Spider-man I'd like to trade for a Star Trek LE.

The game has full LEDs. Matt McKee topper. All the original paperwork and unopened goodie bag.

If you're interested in a deal like this and would like to work out the details of a trade in So. CA., please PM me or call my cell phone.

Thanks!
Steve

Pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zvuzctr01h9z2g8/AACkr1YlRudLVZ4fGIQW7Xiua?dl=0

#2463 6 years ago

Price reduced--- Wizard of Oz ECLE $7,550. This weekend only and then it's off the market.

#2464 6 years ago

Selling a wipe out pin has led lights no mechanical issues $1300 in Ontario ca

#2465 6 years ago

Ok, i put the slugfest together, found some boards and a coin door, works great, but no card dispensar. Also have a Tempest for sale, monitor gets a little blurry after a while, but plays and looks great. Slugfest 650.00 and Tempest 600.00. Thanks Mike

P1080434.jpg

P1080435.jpg

P1080438.jpg

P1080439.jpg

P1080440.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

#2466 6 years ago

HUO Stern The Walking Dead Pro Pinball for $4600.
Mint, mint, mint!!!! New code 1.53 just installed
List of upgrades:
Light up red flipper buttons, with mylar applied to protect cabinet from fading, pinblades zombie decals, sliders/rails to pull out the playfield, lcd light kit to light up zombie fish tank, cab protectors, with black leg bolts, added red led lights, and shooter lane protector.
Goodie bag still stapled to the inside.
Price is firm.
Will consider trade on a Star Trek Premium, which I will include cash difference.
Feel free to ask any questions...thanks

20151127_175857.jpg

20151127_174518.jpg

20151127_174617.jpg

20151127_174627.jpg

#2467 6 years ago

Just had a couple switches go out on my Getaway: High Speed II, and with the holiday schedule I don't even want to lift the glass to take a look. Knowing it will need some minor work, I'm sure it loses a fair amount of appeal - but thought I'd post it anyway. Donut shop mod, flipper fidelity audio system, and custom translite. $1,900 and can post pics if desired.

Can include cash to trade this up to a Metallica or Walking Dead Pro as well.

#2468 6 years ago

Rollercoaster tycoon pin for sale, nice looking pin, x pin dmd blue, complete coin taker leds, 3000$ if interested pm,thank you

#2469 6 years ago

FS: Shrek in excellent condition for $4300. I'm not the original owner but it looks like it's HUO.
Here is a link the the Market Place listing.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/27969

I'm in Northern California but will be driving to San Diego to visit family at the end of December and can probably deliver along the route.

If you have any questions or want higher resolution photos, just let me know.

Jim

#2470 6 years ago

SOLD! Selling my World Poker Tour (WPT). HUO with under 400 plays for $3,000.

Here's a link to my ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28063

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

#2472 6 years ago

JM (sale pending)
All PM's responded too, thank you!

Have a JM White Wood Prototype and DM on Steroids edition for sale if anyone in interested. 2500 for JM and 3K for DMOS. DMOS was built and modified by Steve at Pinball Refinery. JM has a new cab, decals, chrome trim and door. Buyer handles shipping costs. Pick up is OK too.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_4492_2.jpg

#2473 6 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

FS: Shrek in excellent condition for $4300. I'm not the original owner but it looks like it's HUO.
Here is a link the the Market Place listing.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/27969
I'm in Northern California but will be driving to San Diego to visit family at the end of December and can probably deliver along the route.
If you have any questions or want higher resolution photos, just let me know.
Jim

deal with confidence, the nicest guy I have ever met in the hobby, I have played this game as well and it is in fantastic condition.

#2474 6 years ago

I have a nice but faded No Fear in Reno. I am actually getting back into arcade games, so if anyone has any vids they want to trade for it, let me know. Top of the list I am looking for are Robotron, Donkey Kong, Sinistar, Mr Do, Burger Time, Joust, and Stargate.

I have about $3000 into the No Fear, but I think realistically $2300 is reasonable including the LEDOCD and GIOCD. I would want about that in trade for the vids.

#2475 6 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Bogies... here are picts of my 13" CTR.

DSCN4840.jpgDSCN4842.jpgDSCN4841.jpgDSCN4843.jpg

Kerry,

Thanks again for the monitor. The colors are vivid, bright and beautiful.
I still gotta work out some minor glitches, but I'm extremely thrilled that its working for Baby Pac

1201151640b.jpg

#2476 6 years ago

Congratulations! was it plug and play or did you need to use a convertor?

#2477 6 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Kerry,

Thanks again for the monitor. The colors are vivid, bright and beautiful.
I still gotta work out some minor glitches, but I'm extremely thrilled that its working for Baby Pac

Very cool Glen... Baby Pac looks good!

#2478 6 years ago

Awesome story. Way to come together California!

#2479 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Awesome story. Way to come together California!

...now send us more water...

#2480 6 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Congratulations! was it plug and play or did you need to use a convertor?

It's a Ducksan, which was basically plug n play - no convertor. Jason made the .156 connector, and I did the AC adapter. The monitor is great, but does "bounce" a hair while frames are changing. I've noticed that as I turn down the brightness / contrast I can almost get rid of it completely. It's just a matter of finding the balance between super awesome looking with bounce and duller but more stable. Either way, I'm able to play baby pac - that had me jumping for joy last night. It's been a long project, and now it's getting to the funner stages.

The overlay went on a couple days ago, as well as the new plastics - it's definitely getting there

1126151900.jpg

#2481 6 years ago

Still looking for a Maverick. Preferably in great condition. Will pay a few hundred bucks more than the market range here on Pinside. I'm in San Diego and willing to drive a few hundred miles to pick up.

#2482 6 years ago

Wow looks great. Glad to see it running. I was going to buy Jasons a long time ago but I ended up finding one. I managed to get my monitor stable. I find if you don't have everything set just right it will shake jitter and everything else. They are just sensitive. The brightness and sharpness have a lot to do with that.

Remember I have backglass and marquee if you end up looking for one and want to back light the BG.

#2483 6 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Wow looks great. Glad to see it running. I was going to buy Jasons a long time ago but I ended up finding one. I managed to get my monitor stable. I find if you don't have everything set just right it will shake jitter and everything else. They are just sensitive. The brightness and sharpness have a lot to do with that.
Remember I have backglass and marquee if you end up looking for one and want to back light the BG.

Thanks, I'll probably take you up on that backglass - If it's still around, once I get the rest of the cab up-to-par.

#2484 6 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Thanks, I'll probably take you up on that backglass - If it's still around, once I get the rest of the cab up-to-par.

I will still have it, wont be putting it up for sale.

#2485 6 years ago

WANTED: Data East Star Wars.

*I understand this is the absolute worst time to buy one. So, I doubt I will find one, granted I have been looking for a long time just did not have room for one. I recently sold one pin to make room. However, I will not pay over $3k.

#2486 6 years ago

sfbay.craigslist.org link

There is one here

#2488 6 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Wasn't dr who your last pin?

lol, I had to sell bad cats to make room for 1 pin. But, now.. Seriously I cant see selling anything else. This is my LAST pin... But I do have room for a cocktail pin still. Wife says, no gift for me for X-mas if I find a DE:SW before christmas. And I am ok with that.

#2489 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

sfbay.craigslist.org link
There is one here

Already contacted him. Looks fake, I swear I have seen them photos before. I dont expect to hear back.

EDIT: I was right... I have seen these photos before. So he is using photos from https://user.xmission.com/~daina/images/ch/starwars.html what an ass he is.

#2491 6 years ago

F/S WWE LE #221 6000.00image.jpeg

#2492 6 years ago

Seeking Tales of the Arabian Nights, Cirqus Voltaire, Monster Bash, or perhaps a Wizard of Oz.

Orange County, CA.

Thanks!
-Jason

#2493 6 years ago

Looking for ironman, if you have one and interested in selling it let me know,so cal,thank you

#2494 6 years ago
Quoted from daddyxxx:

Looking for ironman, if you have one and interested in sailing it let me know,so cal,thank you

Ironboat.jpg

#2495 6 years ago

I'm sailing to find another pin haha, my phone auto corrected me

#2496 6 years ago

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I thought there were still Ironmen available NIB, seeing posts over the last few days, there are, but theyre all 6k+

Glad I got a VE when I did

#2497 6 years ago

#2498 6 years ago
Quoted from daddyxxx:

Looking for ironman, if you have one and interested in sailing it let me know,so cal,thank you

Im about to list my IMVE today. It's pretty spectacular. In state shipping would be around $150 with Sly Fox Shipping.

#2499 6 years ago

Norcalrealtor is a great guy, buy with confidence.

#2500 6 years ago

Thanks, Steve!

Additional info: Pretty much the nicest Iron Man VE imaginable. Mint condition aside from some playfield dimples (from playing it!). $1800 in upgrades. Tons of Pinball Refinery mods including all 3 lit figurines, refinery powder coated apron w/lighting effects, refinery powder coated armor, EL whiplash whips, pinball pro speakers, shaker motor, hooked pop bumper caps, playfield service rails, and more. All Cliffy protectors, pinbits plastic protectors and flipper button mylar on since day 1. Waxed and babied. Original owner. Asking Price is $5800.

Providing ample high res photos is no problem.

There are 11,216 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 225.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!