(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 255.
#2301 8 years ago

Monster Bash Price drop $8700
W/0 color dmd. Trades welcome but looking for Scared Stiff Attack from MarsMetallica Elvira or Shadow

20150813_141141-1-1.jpg20150813_141141-1-1.jpg

#2302 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It worked well for BDK.....but that's cause it is BDK and you don't want the artwork to be seen
But yea, too much color Christmas-feel just doesn't work. I love my IMVE factory lighting; bright, clean, and clear.

BDK is very black/blue/purple already - so some purple accents would totally fit. But yeah, IM - it's heavy on the Red/Yellow...the purple/blue/red IM's people post pics of just look ridiculous. I left my IMve mostly stock...put a red where there was a too-bright-in-my-eyeline white bulb, for example. Mostly practical. Changed the ramp points build-up inserts to warm white-yellow-orange-red.

#2303 8 years ago

Have room for a couple more pins down to LA. I'm leaving tomorrow night...

#2304 8 years ago

I have a Mousin' Around freshly shopped full LED's. Background music is missing and a couple of switch errors. Asking $1500
Pics on request

Andrew

#2305 8 years ago
Quoted from Slackmoe:

I have a Mousin' Around freshly shopped full LED's. Background music is missing and a couple of switch errors. Asking $1500
Pics on request

Andrew

Hello Andrew... I just sent you an email re your MA.

Thanks
Kerry

#2306 8 years ago

HEP TZ BLACK is back up for sale. Add on this site and local craigslist for interested pinsiders.

#2307 8 years ago

Getting ready to post my Baywatch in the marketplace in the next day or two. Will be asking $2,150 OBO...PM me if you're interested!

#2308 8 years ago

Nice looking TZ, Starbase.

#2309 8 years ago

Simpsons has been posted to the market..

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26193

#2310 8 years ago

Decided to not use my CPR Pinbot playfield. Put it up on the marketplace at https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26194

#2311 8 years ago

Also selling some Robocop plastics and ramps:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26196

#2312 8 years ago

I’m also looking for a Bally Star Trek, preferably a project game on the cheaper side. If anyone has a line on one, please let me know.

Thanks,
Michael

#2313 8 years ago

Looks like that baywatch won't be hitting the marketplace - thanks all for the PMs

#2315 8 years ago

Decided to let go of my very nice Buck Rogers, ad posted in the marketplace.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26238

#2316 8 years ago

Still have this... anyone?

#2317 8 years ago

I have a nice Big Buck Safari arcade game with a brand new monitor for sale in Reno if anyone is interested.

$1200 obo

I would also consider trades for this, either pins or arcade games. Specifically looking for Sinistar and Robotron on the arcade side.

#2318 8 years ago

Anyone know of a cactus jack that is available? NOTE: Cactus Jack and Cactus Canyon are different games.

#2319 8 years ago

Splitting up my EBD Package:

The game: Original '81 edition. Mylared playfield, some wear in the usual spots but not bad overall. Glass is an 8+. Few lamp sockets probably need replacing. Full set of photos at http://tinyurl.com/ebd4sale
$1600
EBD_01.JPGEBD_01.JPG

CPR Playfield: Has a warp which will probably straighten out during install, no guarantees though. Photos again at http://tinyurl.com/ebd4sale
$1000

Full drop target set: $40
Pinball Pal stencil set: $100
Pinball Rescue apron decal: $50

#2320 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Centaur that's in good condition because I just missed out on a really nice one by a few hours from OR.

My wife and I live in Northern California and are fairly new to the hobby but don't mind a drive for the right machine at the right price. Our price range is around $2,500. She would also like a WCS94 but I think that can wait because nice Centaurs are much fewer and far between.

Danny D

#2321 8 years ago

I am looking for an Addams family if anybody knows of one for sale or can help find one in cali

#2322 8 years ago

My El Dorado: City Of Gold is for sale. Or trade for Cocktail Pin + Cash - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-el-dorado-city-of-gold

*SOLD

#2323 8 years ago

Selling my Black Knight 2000:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26341

Asking $2000 obo, trades considered. Available for pickup near Chico, CA.

#2324 8 years ago

Thinking of selling my LOTR. Lemme know if interested.
update sold pending pickup

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#2325 8 years ago

Looking for a local price check. My friend is contemplating buying my IMVE. It's 3 weeks old from the latest run just last month and is practically new with low plays. It has shaker and service rails installed with external sub hookups (not including the sub), all rest is stock.
I told him $4600 should be the fair market value on it. Would you guys concur? On the flip side, if he doesn't buy, is anyone interested?

TIA
Steve

#2326 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Looking for a local price check. My friend is contemplating buying my IMVE. It's 3 weeks old from the latest run just last month and is practically new with low plays. It has shaker and service rails installed with external sub hookups (not including the sub), all rest is stock.
I told him $4600 should be the fair market value on it. Would you guys concur? On the flip side, if he doesn't buy, is anyone interested?
TIA
Steve

I think that is about what they sell for NIB delivered. If they aren't available from a distributor, maybe, but I would buy new for the same price. They may be sold out already though.

I have only played 2 games of IM. I think it is a game I would like, but I just rarely see them to play.

Edit: I should have mentioned that the shaker and rails could make up the difference for someone. I would probably still buy new and have it delivered straight to my house for the ~$200 savings, but it wouldn't be a huge swing either way.

#2327 8 years ago

I think $4750 is nib price for IMVE

#2328 8 years ago

Thanks guys. Sounds like I'm on the high side and $4100-4200 is around the right ball park.

#2329 8 years ago

Still up for trade consideration, my Star Wars Triology.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

#2330 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thanks guys. Sounds like I'm on the high side and $4100-4200 is around the right ball park.

Considering 3 weeks old and $200 in mods, I think $4400-$4500 is fair. Your buddy saves $400-$500 off NIB with same mods.

#2331 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Considering 3 weeks old and $200 in mods, I think $4400-$4500 is fair. Your buddy saves $400-$500 off NIB with same mods.

I don't know... Bellbrand had trouble moving hers with the full refinery treatment at around $4500 didn't she? I could be remembering incorrectly, but I think it took a while around that price and it was a beauty!

#2332 8 years ago

Sold mine for 5200 with mirror blades, candy armor and laserific topper. IMVE is stronger than regualr IM....i als sold when stern was not making more of them...

#2333 8 years ago

Looking for a nice X-Files

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26296

Thanks,

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#2334 8 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Looking for a nice X-files
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26296
Thanks,
Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

Quoted from redundor:

two available locally. no idea if they are willing to ship or how that would even work over the border though...
vancouver.craigslist.ca link

You could land this HUO beauty for $2,850 if you want to make the drive.

or this one for $2,800

But the ads are more then a few days old. Good luck

#2335 8 years ago

Project ninja turtles, needs display, full shop. pf has wear, ramp cracked, some switches out. Game plays
SOLD

IMG_2176.jpgIMG_2176.jpg
IMG_2177.jpgIMG_2177.jpg
IMG_2178.jpgIMG_2178.jpg

#2336 8 years ago
Quoted from BigDan:

You could land this HUO beauty for $2,850 if you want to make the drive.
or this one for $2,800
But the ads are more then a few days old. Good luck

Thanks! I actually have a good solid lead on what might be a HUO game. More to come...

#2337 8 years ago

If anyone between Reno and Dublin is looking for an AC/DC Total Rock Concert mod from Pinball Refinery, I will be heading to dublin on Nov 6 and driving back on the 8th. I can meet you anywhere on the way there or back.

Selling for the price I paid $475

I also have an unopened pinballbulbs LED kit for AC/DC Premium for $100.

I really would prefer not to ship these, so if no one wants it now, I will probably just bring it to PAGG.

#2338 8 years ago

A very good friend of mine has asked me to help him sell a few of his pin's, and I thought I would sell a couple of my own too. I will be posting them up in the market place soon, but if you see anything your interested in please PM me.

Stern Spiderman - Nice shape, some led's installed.

World cup soccer 94 - Cointaker led's, Refinished brass ramps (with hard/flexible clear topcoat), new soccer ball, new plastic ramps and more

Super Mario Brothers - new plastic set and new ramps

Road Show - some fade on cab, otherwise in nice shape

Blackwater 100

Gottlieb - Jungle Queen - Very nice shape

Theater of Magic coming soon, it is getting new art on the cab at the moment - it has Cointaker led's, refinished brass ramps, refinished brass lock down bar, new plastic set, new plastic ramps, coin door, legs and much more. All the brass has a hard/flexible clear topcoat.

#2339 8 years ago
Quoted from rcarlson:

A very good friend of mine has asked me to help him sell a few of his pin's, and I thought I would sell a couple of my own too. I will be posting them up in the market place soon, but if you see anything your interested in please PM me.

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say they are over priced...otherwise why wouldn't you list the price too?

#2342 8 years ago

Have a friend that's thinking of trading his Cactus Canyon for a Tron LE. He's looking for a HUO that's been upgraded with the items below. He's located in so cal.

- full LEDs
- Pinball Pro subwoofer
- Shaker motor
- Pinball decals V4 arcade mod
- Pinball decals Ultimate Jet bumper caps
- Pinball decals lighted cycle kit
- Recognizer mod
- Pinbits fluorescent protectors
- additional figures, etc mounted on PF
- Pincab leg protectors
- Lighted Flynn sign
- Laserrific Topper
- Chrome mirror blades
- Cliffy Protectors

#2343 8 years ago
Quoted from JWE:

Have a friend that's thinking of trading his Cactus Canyon for a TRON LE. He's looking for a HUO that's been upgraded with the items below. He's located in so cal.
- full LEDs
- Pinball Pro subwoofer
- Shaker motor
- Pinball decals V4 arcade mod
- Pinball decals Ultimate Jet bumper caps
- Pinball decals lighted cycle kit
- Recognizer mod
- Pinbits fluorescent protectors
- additional figures, etc mounted on PF
- Pincab leg protectors
- Lighted Flynn sign
- Laserrific Topper
- Chrome mirror blades
- Cliffy Protectors

wow, thats a tall order of wants on someone elses game, would start on CC for TRON LE and go from there

#2344 8 years ago

It's what he's looking for.

#2345 8 years ago

just listed my WOZ ECLE on market

#2346 8 years ago

Jungle queen - Sold pending pickup

Thanks to all that have asked about it

#2347 8 years ago
Quoted from rcarlson:

Jungle queen - Sold pending pickup
Thanks to all that have asked about it

good, now I don't have to buy it.

#2348 8 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Haunted House.

#2349 8 years ago

Have a very nice T2 that is full LED.
T2 $2200

thanks

IMG_2312.jpgIMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2317.jpgIMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2309.jpgIMG_2309.jpg

#2350 8 years ago

Selling my Mousin' Around!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26723

Willing to trade.

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.