(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 255.
#7002 5 years ago
Quoted from WizWiggy:

I will be posting my Barracora Walking Dead re-theme on the SF Bay Area CL very soon! It is currently in the Showroom at The Flipper Room in Concord. We are about an hour north of CAX if anybody wants to check it out. I'm asking $4800. Thanks.

That is very cool. Can't wait to see how you turned a Walking Dead into a Barracora.

#7003 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Looking for a HUO or really mint condition Captain Fantastic.

Still looking! Bueller..

#7004 5 years ago

To those following the Franken-"Dixieland"-build, the cabinet is on its way! Looking for a group picture of all the donors someday. (Cabinet came from Cliffy through me)

#7005 5 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

IJ4 $4,250 Tilt topper
SM. $4,500 mckeee topper, Back alley mods but no train, but does have ledocd
Family guy $4,500 mckee topper drunken clam mod
ACDC LTBR $9,000 pinbits lighting bolt, train topper, stage mod. (This one probably over priced but one I least want to move.)
I will make ads later and will donate to pinside if anything sells.
Thanks, Mike

Family guy has been spoken for everything else still available. Not a lot of
Motivation at this point to move stuff but if something works, that’s cool too.
I am diversifying into vids to make my area more family fun center.

Thanks, Mike

#7006 5 years ago

I have the following that are all in pristine condition and looking for new homes.
TZ 10K - recently clear coated and completely restored - beautiful
TSPP 5.5K - beautiful game playfield protector installed
NBAFB 2.5K - Nice game, good condition, new ramps and playfield protector(neither installed)
FThrottle (make me an offer, all offers considered)
Also have a lot of parts new and used from my LOTR restoration including a NOS playfield and a complete NOS extended set of figurines, balrog, plastics, stickers, hardware... If you need it for your LOTR I probably have it.

#7007 5 years ago

Looking for a TSPP. Looking for a nice game but not flawless. Hoping for something on the cheaper side...

#7008 5 years ago

Not pinball machines, but figured I'd post in case any are interested. I'm selling some of my arcade game collection, all are in excellent condition and nicely restored by TNT Amusements except for Joust which was restored by me:

Frogger $1200
Crystal Castles $1200
Joust $1200
Turbo $900

Contact me for videos and pictures.

Added over 6 years ago:

Outrun $900
Super Pacman $900

#7009 5 years ago
Quoted from creech927:

Looking for a TSPP. Looking for a nice game but not flawless. Hoping for something on the cheaper side...

Highly recommend getting fnosm’s! He’s a great guy, his is super nice and even a “not so nice” one wouldn’t be that much cheaper anyway.

#7010 5 years ago

This is a great thread.

#7011 5 years ago

I have a handful of Comic-Con demo Stern Games left

Includes factory warranty

Prices are out the door and includes CA sales tax

Iron Maiden Premium - $7000
Iron Maiden Pro - $5200
Star Wars Premium - $7000
Star Wars Pro - $5200
AC/DC Luci Vault - $6800
AC/DC Pro Vault - $5000

#7012 5 years ago

In case someone is looking for Iron Maiden, Marco had their show used games for sale at a discount at California Extreme, IM Pro 5040 and IM Prem for 6600. I dont know if you can contact them to see if they have any left or see if they are bringing more to the next banning show.

#7013 5 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

In case someone is looking for Iron Maiden, Marco had their show used games for sale at a discount at California Extreme, IM Pro 5040 and IM Prem for 6600. I dont know if you can contact them to see if they have any left or see if they are bringing more to the next banning show.

Marco will probably be in Banning for Expo next year, but those CAX games are gone. Even if one or two went unsold they'd now have to ship them, which negates most of the savings to where you're better off buying new.

#7014 5 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

As of Sunday afternoon they were all sold out per Marco staff

#7015 5 years ago

As much as I love my Blackout, I'm getting that itch & I think I'm ready to make a change to my early SS lineup. I'm down for a trade & willing to discuss to make that happen. My Blackout is in nice shape, full mylar playfield, rottendog MPU, tastefully done SMD LEDs & new reproduction mirrored backglass.

I'm open to suggestions, but I think my lineup really needs an early SS chime game. I've never owned one before, so I think that would be alot of fun to try.

I'm specifically after a Mata Hari or Strikes & Spares. Fingers crossed. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

#7016 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

As much as I love my Blackout, I'm getting that itch & I think I'm ready to make a change to my early SS lineup. I'm down for a trade & willing to discuss to make that happen. My Blackout is in nice shape, full mylar playfield, rottendog MPU, tastefully done SMD LEDs & new reproduction mirrored backglass.
I'm open to suggestions, but I think my lineup really needs an early SS chime game. I've never owned one before, so I think that would be alot of fun to try. I'm specifically after a Mata Hari or Strikes & Spares. Fingers crossed. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Blackout, Blackout... Blackout bump!
Such an awesome SS pin. Fantastic artwork by Constantino Mitchell and timeless playfield layout by Claude Fernandez. We've owned ours for over seventeen years. And, yep, our Blackout it is bolted to the floor!! GL with your decision!
~Steveo

#7017 5 years ago

A bit off topic, but I am going to invest a bunch of time to a playfield restoration. Reading up on tips and tricks, and I am pretty much good to go on everything except the clear coat.... I don't really want to mess around with automotive clear coat. That stuff seems better left to professionals.

Anyone know someone local (OC and LA area) that would be interested in hitting my playfield with an automotive clear coat? Willing to pay a reasonable rate, and deliver/pick up. PM me with any contacts or offers. Thanks!

#7018 5 years ago

My sweet Star Wars arcade game with ESB kit is now on Ebay with bidders battling it out. 50 watchers and climbing...

ebay.com link: itm

#7019 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

My sweet Star Wars arcade game with ESB kit is now on Ebay with bidders battling it out. 50 watchers and climbing...
ebay.com link

Have you read you own add? Game Title: Road Blasters. Then, under description, you name a bunch of other games? 2 Player Football, 4 Player Football......

On Mobile ebay, I guess it tries to make a summary of your entire description.

#7020 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

I have the following that are all in pristine condition and looking for new homes.
TZ 10K - recently clear coated and completely restored - beautiful
TSPP 5.5K - beautiful game playfield protector installed
NBAFB 2.5K - Nice game, good condition, new ramps and playfield protector(neither installed)
FThrottle (make me an offer, all offers considered)
Also have a lot of parts new and used from my LOTR restoration including a NOS playfield and a complete NOS extended set of figurines, balrog, plastics, stickers, hardware... If you need it for your LOTR I probably have it.

NBAFB is Sold - donation made to Pinside.
TZ, TSPP and Fthrottle still available.

#7021 5 years ago

I know it’s weird. The 2,4 football aren’t even at the top of the list.

Quoted from CactusJack:

Have you read you own add? Game Title: Road Blasters. The under description, you name a bunch of other games? 2 Player Football, 4 Player Football......
On Mobile ebay, I guess it tries to make a summary of your entire description.

#7022 5 years ago

Looking for a Congo. All I care about is the playfield. Must be pretty nice. Looking for a restoration candidate thank you!!

#7023 5 years ago

Want to find a new home for my MMR LE, black armor, color chip. Had two blown fuses in my short time owning it and one side of head sticker replaced. So 7800 or best reasonable offer takes it, no trades.

#7024 5 years ago

Any decent California Pinsiders near Santa Clarita that could help Fastenal a pin to me? Let me know what the rate would be for such a kind deed. Otherwise, I'll go with Michelle wherever she is now or roll the dice on Uship.

Added over 6 years ago:

#7025 5 years ago

Family guy and IJ4 are spoken for. Will donate to pinside when the dishes are done.

#7026 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Any decent California Pinsiders near Santa Clarita that could help Fastenal a pin to me? Let me know what the rate would be for such a kind deed. Otherwise, I'll go with Michelle wherever she is now or roll the dice on Uship.

I contacted Fastenal a month ago and they said they were not bringing any freight into California right now... Has that changed?

#7027 5 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

I contacted Fastenal a month ago and they said they were not bringing any freight into California right now... Has that changed?

No idea. I'm trying to bring freight out of California.

#7028 5 years ago

Selling Gottlieb Spirit
Lmk

#7029 5 years ago

I may be making a game shipping route from Texas to L.A. with a possible full truck load to L.A. (maybe a few spots open).
If this happens, I'd be looking to fill the truck up with games/items from the general area to bring back through Arizona, New Mexico, & Texas.

PM me if you'd be interested in shipping from Cali through to Texas.
cheers.

ps. here's my next route (still looking to add a few more games to truck):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/let-me-deliver-your-games-new-route-txampgt-flampgtscampgto

#7030 5 years ago

Lowered price on my MMR LE to 7300 or best offer.

Game sold to a friend, pending pickup.

#7031 5 years ago

Will list like new butter smooth IMVE with powder rails and refinery extras in northern CA. 4800.00 obo

#7032 5 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

A bit off topic, but I am going to invest a bunch of time to a playfield restoration. Reading up on tips and tricks, and I am pretty much good to go on everything except the clear coat.... I don't really want to mess around with automotive clear coat. That stuff seems better left to professionals.
Anyone know someone local (OC and LA area) that would be interested in hitting my playfield with an automotive clear coat? Willing to pay a reasonable rate, and deliver/pick up. PM me with any contacts or offers. Thanks!

I’m in HB also and would be interested if you have any luck. I’ve tried a few different body shops but no luck so far.

#7033 5 years ago

Stern Army head 2 head launch party at AYCE Gogi sat Sep 15, 2 Deadpool Pros
Battling head to head, details at link provided

https://www.facebook.com/events/298921803991995/?ti=ia

#7034 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a modded Iron Man Vault lemme know, or will list soon...just wanted to throw it out there first.

#7035 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Anyone interested in a modded Iron Man Vault lemme know, or will list soon...just wanted to throw it out there first.

Very Interested! I am in the LA area, South Bay/Torrance. could you send me some more info? Thanks

#7036 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Great Seller, buy with confidence. I got my Dirty Harry & Johnny Mnemonic from him. Still very happy with both.

#7037 5 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Great Seller, buy with confidence. I got my Dirty Harry & Johnny Mnemonic from him. Still very happy with both.

2nd that! I'd buy any pin from Shane that I was looking for. He is one of the last people left in the hobby (and probably THE last person in CA) with a realistic perspective on value... I just wait around for him to jump in and say he's selling another game on my wishlist! lol

PS. You're welcome on the Dirty Harry, I reluctantly had to pass on that one due to $ constraints at the time... It's a beaut!

#7038 5 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

2nd that! I'd buy any pin from Shane that I was looking for. He is one of the last people left in the hobby (and probably THE last person in CA) with a realistic perspective on value... I just wait around for him to jump in and say he's selling another game on my wishlist! lol
PS. You're welcome on the Dirty Harry, I reluctantly had to pass on that one due to $ constraints at the time... It's a beaut!

3rd. I also regret not getting a couple games from him. Great seller, i have purchased 4 games from Shane past couple years. Top notch seller in LA and Orange County. He is also a JJP dealer now!

#7039 5 years ago

Listed a gorgeous custom Aerosmith located in Paso Robles area. Would consider trades.

#7040 5 years ago

And right on the heels of that...

I'm selling my Aerosmith pro. Original owner. Excellent condition.

$4700.00

#7041 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

When will Pirate's land at Ayce?

#7042 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

When will Pirate's land at Ayce?

They had one months ago. The 3-spinner version.

#7043 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

They had one months ago. The 3-spinner version.

Yeap, and guess who had the GC on it

#7044 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yeap, and guess who had the GC on it

Guess who played it and never wants to play that game ever again.

#7045 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Guess who played it and never wants to play that game ever again.

Not enough hobbit math rules for you?

#7046 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Not enough hobbit math rules for you?

Hobbit isn’t math. It’s a cinematic mode based progression game, like LOTR. It has audio and video of all the characters and stories and draws you into its world. POTC has zero characters or stories despite having to pick from 40 characters. It lacks personally. Feels stale. Doesn’t make use of its multi movie license.

#7047 5 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Selling a new, never used or installed, Kohout System 9 through 11C mpu. I bought this mpu for my earthshaker and never used it. Includes the printed manual. Can do any system 9...”
2018-08-18
Lodi, CA
450 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 35 times

#7048 5 years ago

I'm looking to trade something out in the game room. I've got a Tee'd Off I'd like to trade (or trade with cash on my side). Open to the titles, but would really love to find a Stargate/Maverick.

Also have a RBION that'd I'd like to trade with cash for something like a STTNG or MET Pro.

#7049 5 years ago

Looking for solar fire or pharaoh.....no projects....so cal only....pm me...thanks....

#7050 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hobbit isn’t math. It’s a cinematic mode based progression game, like LOTR. It has audio and video of all the characters and stories and draws you into its world. POTC has zero characters or stories despite having to pick from 40 characters. It lacks personally. Feels stale. Doesn’t make use of its multi movie license.

That’s why it’s awesome we have Ayce! Get to play sweet games in great shape at a fantastic location to find out what we like and don’t like.

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/141 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.