(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,699 posts
  • 506 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by HighVoltage
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8699 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 174.
#4451 3 years ago

Craigslist is local & they don't take a cut of your sale.

#4452 3 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Craigslist is local & they don't take a cut of your sale.

Thats a whole other bag of crazy. Plus all the same issues expressed with marketplace... 90% of callers are out of state (craigslist search sites/apps) and I really want a buyer who has the opportunity to see and play in person to know exactly what it is, warts and all.

I think maybe the best option is to sell at shows.

#4453 3 years ago

I changed my mind, I just renewed my annual donation. As someone who sells things here I'd feel like a giant ass if I didn't.

But I really resent image embedding being turned off in these threads. It's a giant fuck you to local communities, all the in the name of getting paid. I just ponied up cash for the site, I don't need to be forced into it.

If I want to sell any of my games I can mention one here, people will contact me, and I'll send them photos, and it will be easy (and off the books). Hell, I can use my Pinside+ ability to attach images to PMs, no need to even go to email, so there's getting your money's worth!

It's not stopping anything, it's petty.

#4454 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I changed my mind, I just renewed my annual donation. As someone who sells things here I'd feel like a giant ass if I didn't.

This doesn't make sense to me.

Why would you feel like a giant ass if you didn't renew your annual donation to Pinside just because you sell things here?

My understanding is that if you sell something here through the marketplace, you will be paying money to pinside for doing so. So why do you feel like you have to pay twice to not feel like a "giant ass?"

Quoted from Aurich:

But I really resent image embedding being turned off in these threads. It's a giant fuck you to local communities, all the in the name of getting paid. I just ponied up cash for the site, I don't need to be forced into it.

I completely agree that it's a giant FU in the name of money. But again, if you feel this way why did you "pony up the cash for the site" anyway?

I must be missing something, because your actions don't seem to match your words?

Quoted from Aurich:

Nailed it.

#4455 3 years ago

Rob I meant my mods, which don't really go through the "Pinside system" like a game does. So no double dipping.

#4456 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Rob I meant my mods, which don't really go through the "Pinside system" like a game does. So no double dipping.

I knew I was missing something!

I thought that even mods that are sold through pinside resulted in a sales fee.

#4457 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I knew I was missing something!
I thought that even mods that are sold through pinside resulted in a sales fee.

Pinside doesn't have a storefront or anything sophisticated enough to use even if I wanted to for 'mass' orders instead of a single machine. But beyond that, I don't stock things really. I keep interest lists, and if enough people want me to do a run of Shadow translites then I order them from my printer, and then send everyone a Paypal link after that, by the time everyone pays up I have the order in, and I can pack and ship them.

It's not a great system if you're a business, but it's pretty ideal if you're just doing this as a hobby for people, and you don't want to track inventory etc. And Pinside facilitates it, so even if I'm annoyed over the way this thread is treated that's why I felt like an ass for not donating and decided to just take care of it.

#4458 3 years ago

I can't really see the issue.

If you have a pin for sale, post:

Selling my Xenon pin, mint condition, looking for $3000. Pm me for photos.

Done. No fee. No crisis.

rd

#4459 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Really Dave? You don't see the issue with a $3000 Xenon?

#4460 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Done. No fee. No crisis.
rd

Exactly.

I'm in the minority. I hate the pics in this thread.

They can take up so much space scrolling down when I have no interest in a particular game.

Save the pics for those who respond and send pics (or a link to pics) directly.

#4461 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Done. No fee. No crisis.
rd

Quoted from RTS:

Exactly.
I'm in the minority. I hate the pics in this thread.
They can take up so much space scrolling down when I have no interest in a particular game.
Save the pics for those who respond and send pics (or a link to pics) directly.

The issue is that moderators are deleting posts when people do it like this. I know 2 people who have posted a game for sale locally that had it deleted and then scolded by the moderator. Luckily, ive been in the market for a pin and checking the thread every 30 minutes and one of the ones that got deleted was a WOZ and was quick to contact the seller. In fact, I Picked it up today! But, had i not seen his post in this local thread and he was forced to put a market ad, we would not have worked out a deal. He would have listed it higher to cover fee's and i would have just stuck to a shipped NIB WOZ which was my original plan until he posted in this thread. Just not good for us little guys and another method of pinflation corrupting the market.

#4462 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Really Dave? You don't see the issue with a $3000 Xenon?

Whatever the game/price doesn't matter... It was just an example off the top of my head.

If it was a $3000 Xenon, you wouldn't be buying it on the strength of some low RES photos in this thread anyway!

rd

#4463 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

He would have listed it higher to cover fee's and i would have just stuck to a shipped NIB WOZ which

I just checked. The fee for selling a WOZ on Pinside is $35. Thirty five dollars.

If you are a paid up "supporter", it's only $26.50. Twenty six dollars. And 50c.

Half you guys spend that on lunch every day! I would say that $26.50 to put your machine in front of 35,000 keen pin buyers with no Craigslist shenanigans is pretty damn cheap!! In fact, on a say $7000 WOZ it represents a 0.0036 percent commission.

I honestly can't see what's the problem with that. I just sold a $2500 pin on NZs version of eBay and it cost me $100 plus commission.

rd

#4464 3 years ago

I generally try and let these discussions play out without my involvement. I am compelled to add my 2 (maybe three) cents here. If you all saw the other side of the coin & how difficult it is to run and continue to develope a site like this you may have a bit more understanding for the changes that were made to keep the site you frequent running. If the site helps you sell a machine to a member you can trust then what is the issue with the site getting a very small cut? I mean there are no ads running on the site, donations are voluntary, and there are mods that donate a ton of their time to help out but some are really trying to get around paying a small % of a sale that Pinside helped facilitate?

You can no longer sell pins on Pinside over the $3K mark without going through the market place and paying a small % (if it sells) to help the site keep moving forward. Sure there are ways to figure out how to be cheap and not contribute on a sale the site helped with but the staff is trying hard to get the new marketplace up and running. One in which buyers can review sellers so the community has a place to come and sell/buy with trusted parties. I know some will not agree with the change but please try to remain respectful to those that help keep the site running for your enjoyment.

#4465 3 years ago

I'm new to the hobby and really liked seeing photos in order to learn how to gauge condition and "fairness" of (local) market prices.

#4466 3 years ago

Serious question and not being an ass.

Do the distributors pay a small percentage when selling pins through the market place, or PPS/CGC when MMR's & colorization kits are advertised on the site/forums?

#4467 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I just checked. The fee for selling a WOZ on Pinside is $35. Thirty five dollars.
If you are a paid up "supporter", it's only $26.50. Twenty six dollars. And 50c.
Half you guys spend that on lunch every day! I would say that $26.50 to put your machine in front of 35,000 keen pin buyers with no Craigslist shenanigans is pretty damn cheap!! In fact, on a say $7000 WOZ it represents a 0.0036 percent commission.
I honestly can't see what's the problem with that. I just sold a $2500 pin on NZs version of eBay and it cost me $100 plus commission.
rd

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I generally try and let these discussions play out without my involvement. I am compelled to add my 2 (maybe three) cents here. If you all saw the other side of the coin & how difficult it is to run and continue to develope a site like this you may have a bit more understanding for the changes that were made to keep the site you frequent running. If the site helps you sell a machine to a member you can trust then what is the issue with the site getting a very small cut? I mean there are no ads running on the site, donations are voluntary, and there are mods that donate a ton of their time to help out but some are really trying to get around paying a small % of a sale that Pinside helped facilitate?
You can no longer sell pins on Pinside over the $3K mark without going through the market place and paying a small % (if it sells) to help the site keep moving forward. Sure there are ways to figure out how to be cheap and not contribute on a sale the site helped with but the staff is trying hard to get the new marketplace up and running. One in which buyers can review sellers so the community has a place to come and sell/buy with trusted parties. I know some will not agree with the change but please try to remain respectful to those that help keep the site running for your enjoyment.

You guys are right. And I've been procastinating on donating again. I did a long time ago. Anyway, I threw down a $35 donation cause I really wanted a WOZ and found a great one because of this thread. Had it been listed in the marketplace, I may not have gotten first dibs. But more importantly, the seller was kick ass! Pinsider 'CharlieX' aka Joe. Real good dude!

I've met a lot of cool people on pinside and this thread alone, I wish we all lived closer so we can flip and have a few beers more often. Anyway, thanks joe for the WOZ (we had a crazy, in a good way, time getting it down his stairs with a motorized stair climber dolly. A little hair raising but fun experience overall since nothing was damaged

...and the WOZ survived the trip home and is working perfectly!

#4468 3 years ago

Btw; a majority of us in this thread and on pinside do not make money in this hobby. In fact, most of us lose a few hundred on most sales/trades. A lot of us don't have 50+ game collections or money falling out our arses. Keeping it real with money and pins rotating amongst the community is what I've always liked about this hobby. Kind of like when O-din sold RBION to RobT, who sold it to me, which I eventually sold it back to O-din. Just an exchange of money to let us sort of 'borrow' the game from each other But I do understand the hobbys blown up and the big rollers have stepped in and to keep pinside rolling, robin and the mods gotta do their due justice to keep us happy.

#4469 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Kind of like when O-din sold RBION to RobT, who sold it to me, which I eventually sold it back to O-din. Just an exchange of money to let us sort of 'borrow' the game from each other

In my experience, by far the majority of the pinball hobby is like that.

Pinside seems to attract prolific posters that are "NIB high rollers" but most Pinballers I know are not. In my case, I was famous for never paying over $1000 for any pin. Sometimes I went to $1200. Haha. I didn't buy an expensive NIB until Ironman. I am just lucky that I have always had the space to have them all set up.

rd

#4470 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Btw; a majority of us in this thread and on pinside do not make money in this hobby.

This is true. The only ones that seem to make money are those that are not required to use the pinside marketplace, but just randomly selling in different threads and never post an ad.

And thanks again for bringing Ripley's back.

#4471 3 years ago

I'm just going to miss pictures by O-Din and Aurich and others that were comedy to comments and ideas.
Post a dumb comment, here comes a funny picture of a cat, or a dog, or a face.
I have sold 3 pins and a bunch of parts in the last year. My donation tally is over $200, probably little more. Am I rich, No. Did I make money....No.....did I break even....maybe, I'd say no, maybe down a couple hundred. But, pinside offered me the ability to move extra stuff. I was more than happy to donate!
The point for me isn't donating money, I'm good. It's that now I can't post a picture below of an extra fish tales rod plastic I have. Yes, I can go make an add. And I will today for it.
But now I can't post a picture of my cat lying down on it yesterday while I was trying to photograph it. Then she wanted to clean her but for all you to see.
I'll go post in the thread cats and pinballs. Maybe some comedy in that forum is still available???

#4472 3 years ago

Hey Cali friends,

Due to some unfortunate family issues this weekend. We plan to sell most of our collection. We thought we would put some feelers out here first before we go on Ebay.

17 pins (18 if you add GBLE NIB):

1. POTC (HUO) > armor in root-beer powder coat, gold coin door and apron, shaker motor, some custom mods built by me, color dmd.
2. BMDK (HUO) > shaker, color dmd, custom one of a kind mods built by me, custom sounds from the movie, lots more in it.
3. NGG (HUO) > Caddy Shack translight, minor slam ramp wear, all LEDS, new ramps, new bands. Plays great!
4. NGG (project) > all new parts for it.
5. CFTBL (players machine), have new Kruzmn playfield for it (but not installed) color dmd, taillight speaker panel mod, LCD creature mod, a few alt translights for it, new ramps and new everything for a complete custom restore (if you have time).
6. Avengers Hulk LE (HUO)> heavily modded, new code, etc.
7. STLE (HUO) > heavily modded, color dmd, chrome coin door
8. TronLE (HUO) > heavily modded, color dmd, chrome coin door
9. SM (HUO), lightly modded, all LEDs and plays perfect> Translight signed by Stan Lee and Steve Richie
10. GOTLE (HUO) > heavily modded, with custom mods, crown topper, super low plays.
11. CCC > super custom, one of a kind, you will not find a nicer one. But for the right price we will part with it.
12. Nascar (player machine) with Pixar Cars translight. > was a project re-theme into Cars. (ran out of time)
13. STTNG (HUO) > custom powder coat armor, and wire forms, Color DMD, pinsound card, new clear coated play-field for it (not installed) alt translight, lots of mods, shaker motor, etc.
14. JP (HUO) > heavily modded.
15. XMLE (wolverine) (HUO) > heavily modded
16. IM (HUO) > heavily modded.
17. T2 (HUO) > all chromed out> last one but the best one, check out my video. Might keep this one, however for the right price we will sell it.

Custom 'Cross of Conrado' topper for Indy William or it can go on IJ4. Jewel light up> 12v, looks incredible! > one of kind, made by me.

Some other parts, 2 extra P-Roc boards, new MM ramps, IJ4 >computer/system for new code.

We are only keeping one pin > the one I started with original MM.

And we have a paid for GBLE#407 waiting to be shipped and a $2k deposit down for a BM66LE.

We also have a few arcade machines that I will list later.

PM for more info or email me > dan@piperpinball.com

Thanks, Dan

#4473 3 years ago

PM sent Potc

#4474 3 years ago

PM sent.
Sorry to hear.
Pics or not, glad in these situations a specific CA buyers/ sellers thread exists.

#4475 3 years ago

I am getting a lot of PMs will answer them when I can today. Might be tonight though.

#4476 3 years ago

Info on my POTC: not sure on price yet. Very high end and you will not find a nicer one.

1. Wood T-Molding
2. Alt Pirate ship translight. ( and the original)
3. All the Back Alley mods
4. Color DMD
5. PDI glass
6. sparky TV mod with Goonies playing on it.
7. Custom powder coated armor (root beer)
8. Cannon LED mods
9. Shooter cannon mod with flickering LED fuse mod> one of a kind, the only one I made
8. Custom chattering skull mod with red led eyes, wired to micro switch left ramp. Will activate only when left ramp shot is made> made by me. > one of a kind. Very Cool. ( I took apart a POTC digital clock and used the skull for this mod)
9. Jack Sparrow mod, holding blue LED bottle.
10. New ramps
11. PInball pro speakers and led front speakers
12. PINbits shaker controller board with Cointaker shaker motor. Tuned down to lightly shake.
13. Shark LED mod (has a red LED in his mouth and under the draw bridge)>made by me.
14. Gold wire forms.
15. LED lighted ramps
16. Ocean/cloudes pinblades. (the ones from Water World)
17. new Cointaker frosted LEDS.
18. LED Kraken tentacles > made by me.
19. Jack the monkey mod
20. LED cannons in ship flasher mod *with green led strip in front of ship*
21. Skull speaker covers
22. Modified game/ movie sounds via Pinball browser.

#4477 3 years ago

And Black cannonball pinballs from BackAlley.

#4478 3 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Hey Cali friends,
Due to some unfortunate family issues this weekend. We plan to sell most of our collection. We thought we would put some feelers out here first before we go on Ebay.
17 pins (18 if you add GBLE NIB):
1. POTC (HUO) > armor in root-beer powder coat, gold coin door and apron, shaker motor, some custom mods built by me, color dmd.
2. BMDK (HUO) > shaker, color dmd, custom one of a kind mods built by me, custom sounds from the movie, lots more in it.
3. NGG (HUO) > Caddy Shack translight, minor slam ramp wear, all LEDS, new ramps, new bands. Plays great!
4. NGG (project) > all new parts for it.
5. CFTBL (players machine), have new Kruzmn playfield for it (but not installed) color dmd, taillight speaker panel mod, LCD creature mod, a few alt translights for it, new ramps and new everything for a complete custom restore (if you have time).
6. Avengers Hulk LE (HUO)> heavily modded, new code, etc.
7. STLE (HUO) > heavily modded, color dmd, chrome coin door
8. TronLE (HUO) > heavily modded, color dmd, chrome coin door
9. SM (HUO), lightly modded, all LEDs and plays perfect> Translight signed by Stan Lee and Steve Richie
10. GOTLE (HUO) > heavily modded, with custom mods, crown topper, super low plays.
11. CCC > super custom, one of a kind, you will not find a nicer one. But for the right price we will part with it.
12. Nascar (player machine) with Pixar Cars translight. > was a project re-theme into Cars. (ran out of time)
13. STTNG (HUO) > custom powder coat armor, and wire forms, Color DMD, pinsound card, new clear coated play-field for it (not installed) alt translight, lots of mods, shaker motor, etc.
14. JP (HUO) > heavily modded.
15. XMLE (wolverine) (HUO) > heavily modded
16. IM (HUO) > heavily modded.
17. T2 (HUO) > all chromed out> last one but the best one, check out my video. Might keep this one, however for the right price we will sell it.
ยป YouTube video
Custom 'Cross of Conrado' topper for Indy William or it can go on IJ4. Jewel light up> 12v, looks incredible! > one of kind, made by me.
Some other parts, 2 extra P-Roc boards, new MM ramps, IJ4 >computer/system for new code.
We are only keeping one pin > the one I started with original MM.
And we have a paid for GBLE#407 waiting to be shipped and a $2k deposit down for a BM66LE.
We also have a few arcade machines that I will list later.
PM for more info or email me > dan@piperpinball.com
Thanks, Dan

Deal with confidence. Dan is a great guy. His machines are top notch.

#4479 3 years ago

Thanks Mike!

#4480 3 years ago

If anyone was like me and not familiar with Clovis I'll save you the Google.

Clovis is a city in Fresno County, California, United States. The 2014 population was estimated to be 102,189. Clovis is located 6.5 miles northeast of downtown Fresno, at an elevation of 361 feet.

Sorry to hear there are issues which call for selling, best of luck.

#4481 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If anyone was like me and not familiar with Clovis I'll save you the Google.

Sorry to hear there are issues which call for selling, best of luck.

Thanks Aurich! Clovis, CA is the better part of Fresno county. However, Fresno has its good and bad parts like all cities.

I have reveived PMs on all my pins this morning. Amazing the quick response! Ill reply to all later tonight.

If you already have one of my pins and you want some custom mods made for them hit me up!

-Dan

#4482 3 years ago

Just a thought. Seems to me like posting a Dropbox link would be a good workaround for this new "no embedded pictures" policy.

Piper's POTC sounds crazy. I'd love to see pictures of it, simply as a fan of the game.

#4483 3 years ago

Howdy-
I'm looking to add 1-2 machines.
I'm in Irvine, CA. With kids and a busy schedule, delivery or shipping to my home is logistically far more feasible than me doing a pickup. But, if it's near Irvine, with some advance notice and scheduling patience, I could probably do a pickup.
Wish list:
Big Guns
Capersville
Cirqus Voltaire
F-14 Tomcat
Fire!
Grand Prix (Stern)
Grand Prix (Williams EM)
Indianapolis 500
Johnny Mnemonic
The Machine: Bride of Pinbot
Monster Bash
NASCAR
Pirates of the Caribbean
Spider-Man (Stern)
Star Trek (Stern)
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Transformers
Whodunnit?
Possibly others. Open to any suggestions.
Thanks,
Jason

Added over 3 years ago: No longer looking, thanks!

Added WHO Dunnit & Wizard of Oz Emerald City LE.

If I can shoehorn in 1 more, there's a Big Guns out there that's attainable...and that would fit my budget nicely after purchasing those 2 machines! ;D

Thanks,
-Jason

#4484 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Howdy-
I'm looking to add 1-2 machines.
I'm in Irvine, CA. With kids and a busy schedule, delivery or shipping to my home is logistically far more feasible than me doing a pickup. But, if it's near Irvine, with some advance notice and scheduling patience, I could probably do a pickup.

Jason

I live in North Tustin, we are pretty much neighbors, and I have a WOZ ECLE I might sell. Not on your list but kid friendly!

#4485 3 years ago

There's a place to donate? I'd be willing to donate if it meant we could post pics of machines and just go back to the way things were.

I check this thread before I check anywhere else to see if there are local guys into pinball selling. It's how I've bought my machines and met people into the hobby. I like that.

If they are going to make a big deal about simply trying to exchange machines with local guys there's always Ebay and Craigslist.

Isn't this supposed to be fun?

#4486 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If I want to sell any of my games I can mention one here, people will contact me, and I'll send them photos, and it will be easy (and off the books). Hell, I can use my Pinside+ ability to attach images to PMs, no need to even go to email, so there's getting your money's worth!

THIS

#4487 3 years ago

Info on my POTC: not sure on price yet. Very high end and you will not find a nicer one.
1. Wood T-Molding
2. Alt Pirate ship translight. ( and the original)
3. All the Back Alley mods
4. Color DMD
5. PDI glass
6. sparky TV mod with Goonies playing on it.
7. Custom powder coated armor (root beer)
8. Cannon LED mods
9. Shooter cannon mod with flickering LED fuse mod> one of a kind, the only one I made
8. Custom chattering skull mod with red led eyes, wired to micro switch left ramp. Will activate only when left ramp shot is made> made by me. > one of a kind. Very Cool. ( I took apart a POTC digital clock and used the skull for this mod)
9. Jack Sparrow mod, holding blue LED bottle.
10. New ramps
11. PInball pro speakers and led front speakers
12. PINbits shaker controller board with Cointaker shaker motor. Tuned down to lightly shake.
13. Shark LED mod (has a red LED in his mouth and under the draw bridge)>made by me.
14. Gold wire forms.
15. LED lighted ramps
16. Ocean/cloudes pinblades. (the ones from Water World)
17. new Cointaker frosted LEDS.
18. LED Kraken tentacles > made by me.
19. Jack the monkey mod
20. LED cannons in ship flasher mod *with green led strip in front of ship*
21. Skull speaker covers
22. Modified game/ movie sounds via Pinball browser.

Here is a quick video

#4488 3 years ago

Looking for a price check for an Eros One cocktail pinball...working, in decent unrestored shape

#4489 3 years ago

That is a stunning POTC Piper! Very nicely done.

#4490 3 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

That is a stunning POTC Piper! Very nicely done.

Thank you sir.

#4491 3 years ago

Except now they're going to start blocking videos in this thread too.

#4492 3 years ago

Easy way around it. Post your pics in the game clubs, and link them here with the price and location.

Heck, whatever the rules allow. Because obviously whatever rules there are do not apply to everybody.

#4493 3 years ago

This policy sucks. I enjoy looking at the pics, and if someone really doesn't want to pay the fees, this won't stop them.

#4494 3 years ago

Hey gang, i'm going to be in the market for a Cyclone very soon... I have 2 options i'm looking for.
1, a super nice game with a clean cabinet, ZERO (or nearly zero) playfield wear, no damaged or missing ramps or plastics. Basically minty original, HUO or completely restored.
2, Super nice cabinet (maybe only needing minor paint touchup), no damaged or missing ramps or plastics, but a thrashed playfield so I can do my first PF swap.

In either case, the game must be playable, the mystery wheel must work properly and have a minty translite. I dont care about rubbers, lights or displays, they will be replaced anyway. And I dont care if it needs to be shopped, it will get a full teardown shop out whether it needs it or not.

So, if you have a game that fits either bill, and you're looking to sell, please PM me! Thanks!

#4495 3 years ago

Is anyone looking to sell their Walking Dead Premium or LE? The Premiums are in stock right now, but wanted to check here first before pulling the trigger.

#4496 3 years ago

Due to some unfortunate family issues this weekend. We plan to sell most of our collection.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Last weekend was horrible for my family, too. If you need any help packing things up or need large pieces of cardboard or whatever, let me know, man. I'm pretty close by and my Saturday mornings are usually fairly open.

-Mike

#4497 3 years ago

We worked everything out with my family. Dodged a bullet. However, we still need to sell a few pins to fix an unrelated issue. Keeping some of half. New list to follow.

So far Creature/with PF is sold pending payment.

POTC might be sold also.

Lots of interest in STLE and tronLE.

STLE info:

Blue Interactive Vengeance Dress Kit
Blackout Mod (I think i have this in the coinbox)
Klingon Bird of Prey with LEDs from Pinball Decals
Upgraded Green laser from Mezel.
Mezelmods exploding ship
Mezelmods Warp Core Flasher Covers
external sub hookup
Blue lighted flipper buttons
Cliffy protectors
Pinball Refinery Pinblades
Pinball Refinery UV lighting effects (rails)
Chrome coin door from Pinball decals
Modified movie sounds from pinball browser.
Upgraded Pinball Pro speakers with LEDs
Color DMD
12' PInball Pro sub.
LCD Sparky TV mod, loaded with clips from the movie
PIngraffix apron wrap
Earth globe shooter rod.
LED blue shooter rod housing mod.
New Cointaker frosted LEDs
New super bands.

PM for price.

#4498 3 years ago

Looking for a TZ, IJ or LoTR if anyone is looking to sell.

#4499 3 years ago

We worked everything out with my family. Dodged a bullet. However, we still need to sell a few pins to fix an unrelated issue. Keeping some of half.

Good to hear!

#4500 3 years ago

Here is a new list of 11 pins: Creature is sold, STLE is pending sold.

We are not desperate to sell these, but if a local CA pinhead wants a deal let me know? OBRO

Thanks, Dan

1. POTC (HUO) > armor in root-beer powder coat, gold coin door and apron, shaker motor, some custom mods built by me, color dmd. > add details> https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39254

2. BMDK (HUO) > shaker, color dmd, custom one of a kind mods built by me, custom sounds from the movie, lots more in it. > $6,300

3. Avengers Hulk LE (HUO)> heavily modded, new code, etc. > $5,700

4. STLE (HUO) > heavily modded, color dmd, chrome coin door> SALE PENDING. $8,700

5. TronLE (HUO) > heavily modded, color dmd, chrome coin door > AVAILABLE > PM for price

6. SM (HUO), lightly modded, all LEDs and plays perfect> Translight signed by Stan Lee and Steve Richie> $5,900

7. GOTLE (HUO) > heavily modded, with custom mods, LED crown topper, super low plays. > $7,300

8. JP (HUO) > heavily modded, color DMD, and one of a kind custom mods. > $4,700

9. XMLE (wolverine) (HUO) > heavily modded, color DMD, and one of a kind custom mods > PM for price

10. IM (HUO) > heavily modded, color DMD, and one of a kind custom mods. > PM for price

11. GBLE #407 NIB ready to ship now from JJ in CO. > $8,700 > few requests.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,300.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 235.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 35.00
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 52.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 67.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 1,000.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 17.00
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
There are 8699 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 174.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside