(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 255.
#3501 8 years ago
#3502 7 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Looking for a NBA Fastbreak if anyone has one. Please PM me.

phoenix CList Not mine, don't know about it.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#3503 7 years ago

Still looking to trade or sell my huo rfm. Pm me.

#3504 7 years ago

Officially starting my hunt for for a restored/low wear fish tales, anyone got any leads?

#3505 7 years ago

Looking for a mint AFM in SoCal !

#3506 7 years ago

Selling a few games, SoF, Whirlwind and Fish Tales!

#3507 7 years ago

Thinking of selling my RFM and Baby Pac-Man, Both work great, both have some scuffs. On Baby Pac the monitor works and looks nice but may need some adjustment. Playfield is pretty nice. RFM has some minor playfield wear, has martians with light up eyes and lighted saucers. Will get some pics up soon. RFM 2900 and BabyPac 900 or 3600 for both. You are welcome to come check them out. Just need the room. Thanks Mike Paris

Sorry i did not post pics earlier, been very busy. Would like to sell as a pair first, if that does not happen, i will sell separately. Also the RFM has LED's. Thanks Mike

P1080670.JPGP1080670.JPG
P1080671.JPGP1080671.JPG
P1080665.JPGP1080665.JPG
P1080669.JPGP1080669.JPG
P1080668.JPGP1080668.JPG
P1080664.JPGP1080664.JPG
P1080661.JPGP1080661.JPG
P1080660.JPGP1080660.JPG
P1080663.JPGP1080663.JPG
P1080662.JPGP1080662.JPG
P1080672.JPGP1080672.JPG
P1080677.JPGP1080677.JPG
P1080679.JPGP1080679.JPG

#3509 7 years ago

No GB pro's or Hobbit's made it on route around here yet??!!

#3510 7 years ago

Hello Pinheads... I'm looking for a couple pins;

DINER
Bad Cats
Mousin Around
Corvette
Fish Tales

I’m in Northern Calif near Walnut Creek (40 miles East of San Francisco).

Thanks
Kerry

#3511 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

No GB pro's or Hobbit's made it on route around here yet??!!

Soon, maybe end of next week. I'll let you know.

#3512 7 years ago

Looking for a nice WH2O. In nor cal but willing to drive pretty far for what I want, so willing to buy from so cal as well.

#3513 7 years ago

Looking to trade my Space Station for a High Speed. +/- cash depending on condition.

#3514 7 years ago

Looking to trade my rfm + cash for Twd.

#3515 7 years ago

Anyone selling a fun EM in or around the 600 range

#3516 7 years ago

Selling fun EM
Zaccaria Circus
As is $500 ( shopped recently)

Fully working $700

#3517 7 years ago

Selling a nice WWF Royal Rumble. Asking $3000 obo, Here is a vid.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3518 7 years ago

HUO WNBJM (not mine) in Sun Valley on CL $4700

losangeles.craigslist.org link

00m0m_2z3HcjwQl4f_600x450_(resized).jpg00m0m_2z3HcjwQl4f_600x450_(resized).jpg

#3519 7 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Anyone selling a fun EM in or around the 600 range

The fun ones go for twice that much.

But I am thinking of letting my nice Dirty Harry go for $2800. 3k with invisiglass that's on it. Cash and local pickup only.

#3520 7 years ago

Sent you a PM, I'm looking for one.

#3521 7 years ago

PM responded to. It's a clean machine.

#3522 7 years ago

I'm at work now but I pulled this pic off another thread.

DH_(resized).jpgDH_(resized).jpg

#3523 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The fun ones go for twice that much.
But I am thinking of letting my nice Dirty Harry go for $2800. 3k with invisiglass that's on it. Cash and local pickup only.

I know but worth a shot sometimes things come up.. I can't bring clowns into the house and my family is freaked out by them.. So my search is still on.

#3524 7 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I can't bring clowns into the house and my family is freaked out by them.. So my search is still on.

I really liked cyclone...but noooooo I HAD to get rid of it . Too funny!! Stupid Clowns...

#3525 7 years ago

Cyclone is why all the modern machines can go...Hey, you with the face!

#3526 7 years ago

I don't mind clowns I am not the one with the phobia. But ya I might be kicked out of the house if a pin with clowns came home with me.

#3527 7 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

But ya I might be kicked out of the house if a pin with clowns came home with me.

I don't have any clown EMs, but lots of pretty ladies..

#3528 7 years ago

I would love to take some clowns home! But i'll be damned if I can find a decent Cyclone anywhere... Well, aside from the notorious ebay dipshits that think their thrashed machine is worth 4 grand.

#3529 7 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

I really liked cyclone...but noooooo I HAD to get rid of it

Will, did you happen to see that Deluxe World Series EM on the Visalia CL? Looks to be in fairly decent shape! I want to get a pitch and bat at some point, I just can't right now.

visalia.craigslist.org link

#3530 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I calls em like I sees em!

That's funny, so do I!

#3531 7 years ago

Hurry hurry step right up "pop" we have a winner

#3532 7 years ago

Even nice Cyclones need shoppin'. I think one more coat of wax outa do it.

DSCN4479_(resized).JPGDSCN4479_(resized).JPG

#3533 7 years ago

A little off topic I know, but does anyone have a good, reputable tech they could recommend in the Sacramento / Davis area?

I have a reset issue with my TSPP that I'd like to get looked at ASAP, but I'm honestly just looking for a good tech for all of my future pin repair needs.

Any recommendations?

#3534 7 years ago

There's the pinball pirate in Benecia, he does house calls, there's Timathie in Stockton but he doesn't. Not sure about guys in Sac

#3535 7 years ago

Pinball Pirate is great, he can even walk you through the issue via e-mail/phone if need be. I've dealt with him before and he is awesome!

#3536 7 years ago
Quoted from Berserk:

Pinball Pirate is great, he can even walk you through the issue via e-mail/phone if need be. I've dealt with him before and he is awesome!

Yep! This is exactly what happened. He talked me through a common problem and, not to jinx it, my game seems fixed - 10 games in with no problem at all.

He's definitely earned my business moving forward.

#3537 7 years ago

Selling my HUO 2014 Stern Iornman Ve. Mods and less than 500 total plays, outstanding condition. I am in Elk Grove and prefer a local pick up.

$4700 firm. PM if interested

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34160

image_(1)_(resized).jpegimage_(1)_(resized).jpeg

#3538 7 years ago

^^^^^^ Great price^^^!

#3539 7 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Yep! This is exactly what happened. He talked me through a common problem and, not to jinx it, my game seems fixed - 10 games in with no problem at all.
He's definitely earned my business moving forward.

Dude that is awesome! So happy that you got your issue fixed

#3540 7 years ago

Just wanted to share with you all what I great experience I had with/using Chris and Sly fox shipping. Not only was it easy as pie but the price was more than right and Chris was SUPER nice. I didn't have room ready so I was leaving the Pins folded up but he wanted to help me put the legs on and set them up!

I know some others have used him but of course I was a little hesitant...if you have a worry using Chris I am here to tell you don't! Chris should be your inner state go to guy...and I guess he goes to Las Vegas and Reno sometimes too!

#3541 7 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Just wanted to share with you all what I great experience I had with/using Chris and Sly fox shipping. Not only was it easy as pie but the price was more than right and Chris was SUPER nice. I didn't have room ready so I was leaving the Pins folded up but he wanted to help me put the legs on and set them up!
I know some others have used him but of course I was a little hesitant...if you have a worry using Chris I am here to tell you don't! Chris should be your inner state go to guy...and I guess he goes to Las Vegas and Reno sometimes too!

I wonder if he has Phoenix in his mix yet? That would be great since NAVL needs competition.

#3542 7 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

I have used him several times now and couldn't agree more. I will continue to support and recommend him.

#3543 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I would love to take some clowns home! But i'll be damned if I can find a decent Cyclone anywhere... Well, aside from the notorious ebay dipshits that think their thrashed machine is worth 4 grand.

Are you going to make it to Pin-A-Go-Go? I live close and have a decent Cyclone I'm considering selling. It has new ramps, subway, ferris wheel motor, display, no cab fade.

#3544 7 years ago

Plus 1 for mycal, great pinhead!
Harley D.

#3546 7 years ago
Quoted from Mycal:

Are you going to make it to Pin-A-Go-Go? I live close and have a decent Cyclone I'm considering selling. It has new ramps, subway, ferris wheel motor, display, no cab fade.

I would love too, but unfortunately no, (hold your applause) I don't think that I would blend very well. Despite the fact that only a couple people that frequent this thread even know a single thing about me, a lot of unsolicited hate gets thrown my way. lol
Not only that, I have bought an Earthshaker (and restored the PF, and replaced every single part on th PF) AND a Whirlwind in the last 6 weeks, so i'm a bit pin-poor at the moment.

Your game sounds a bit like what i'm looking for tho... Ideally i'm looking for a fair deal on a game that is 100% working (particularly the Mystery Wheel) and has a fairly clean cabinet, backbox & translight. Ramps and plastics that DONT need to be replaced, but has a rough playfield... So I can do my first full repro PF swap, so in the end, I have a pretty minty game that I can keep in my permanent collection.

#3547 7 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Another vote here for Chris.

Excellent guy and safely transported two pins from NorCal to SoCal for me and one of my buddies. Highly recommended.

#3548 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I would love too, but unfortunately no, (hold your applause) I don't think that I would blend very well.

So don't take a shower or change clothes for a week or two before you go. You'll blend in just fine.

#3549 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

a lot of unsolicited hate gets thrown my way. lol

You reap what you sow.

Dirty Harry has been sold pending payment to Billy16. Thanks!

#3550 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You reap what you sow.

Absolutely, and i'm very used to being misunderstood, especially online. Plus, all us Vegas folks are quite used to tolerating self-obsessed, whiney, hyper-sensitive, ultra-defensive "So Cal" people.

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.