(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,752 posts
  • 509 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by andre060
  • Topic is favorited by 322 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8752 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 176.
#201 5 years ago

Just spotted this Cyclone for sale on ebay. $1200 starting bid and located in San Jose. Cabinet looks a bit rough.

ebay.com link » Williams Cyclone Pinball In Good Condition

#202 5 years ago

Anyone have a Simpson de that they want to get rid of?

#203 5 years ago
Quoted from Scsurfer:

Anyone have a Simpson de that they want to get rid of?

What you don't want the 1600$ one constantly listed on craigslist with the non working pop bumper?

#204 5 years ago

Here is one in the LA craigslist for $1400
losangeles.craigslist.org link

#205 5 years ago

I have a WOZ Standard #329 FS. Local pick up only. I was thinking $6.5k but am more than willing to talk. Possibly looking to use it as a partial trade for a very nice STLE or AFM..

pm me with any questions.
JT

#206 5 years ago
#207 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I want to thank Hana9so and Aurich for stopping by on Saturday and picking up Solar City. That helped free up a little cash and some space. It was a lot of fun. Too bad you guys couldn't stay a little longer, but you are welcome to come back and take the Big Daddy challenge anytime!

Oh I'm gonna get that 1000! My 849 isn't cutting it.

#208 5 years ago
#209 5 years ago

Considering trying to trade my FT into a JY. Anyone know of one available locally?

#210 5 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Here is one in the LA craigslist for $1400
losangeles.craigslist.org link

I called on that one and got some extra playfield pics. Quite a few rough spots on the playfield. He said he'd go down to 1300 though if you are up for the challenge. Nice guy to boot.

#211 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Considering trying to trade my FT into a JY. Anyone know of one available locally?

I have a friend who has a JY in So Cal. He only wants to sell, not trade though.

#212 5 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

I called on that one and got some extra playfield pics. Quite a few rough spots on the playfield. He said he'd go down to 1300 though if you are up for the challenge. Nice guy to boot.

This is the same individual who was selling the JM I spoke about in this post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-this-a-2600-jm

I didn't get a good look at the Simpsons pin, so I am unable to speak to that.

#213 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

I have a friend who has a JY in So Cal. He only wants to sell, not trade though.

How much does he want for it?

#214 5 years ago

Might be interested in a cheap Gilligan if anyone has one locally.

#215 5 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

How much does he want for it?

I think he wants in the 2600 range.

#216 5 years ago

Bride of Pinbot in nice shape, almost all LEDs, Euro coin door, mylar has some bubbles above inserts, but overall pretty clean....

Tales From The Crypt in great shape. No key to translite/head. Almost all LEDs, a tiny bit of wear around scoop, play field very clean otherwise.

Would be looking to sell or trade for the right game(s) +/- cash.

Intersted in:
Early 80s Bally games
Recent Stern games
Later Williams games

PM with email for photos.

Nate

#217 5 years ago
#218 5 years ago

You are going to sell your Tron LE?

#219 5 years ago

I am of course "interested" in your Tron LE... So much going on, I doubt I could make that deal happen at the moment.

#220 5 years ago

Anyone have a Fathom they'd consider parting with? I have a gorgeous Paragon plus some cash.

#221 5 years ago
#222 5 years ago
#223 5 years ago

Looking for minty examples of Champion Pub and No Good Gofers in the Sacramento area ( Roseville ). Willing to drive. Wife has taken an interest in these two titles and need to take advantage before she changes her mind

#224 5 years ago
Quoted from AliciaC:

Looking for minty examples of Champion Pub and No Good Gofers in the Sacramento area ( Roseville ).

I know its a little further but check a page or two back and contact a_derelict. Super nice guy and he would be willing to work with you. Also his CP is SUPER nice with some really cool mods. GL

Quoted from o-din:

You want one?

Who doesn't!

#225 5 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Anyone have a Fathom they'd consider parting with? I have a gorgeous Paragon plus some cash.

Wish that was a Lost World, anyone wanting to part with the '78 Bally Lost World I am a buyer.

#226 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You want one?

Yeah, I'm kicking myself in the butt for not buying Kevin L's Tron LE last year. It's ok I guess, I picked up his Metallica LE and that has been awesome! Definately a keeper for me. Tron LE is out of my budget right now unfortunately.

#227 5 years ago

HEP restored TAF in the desert:

palmsprings.craigslist.org link

#228 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

HEP restored TAF in the desert:
palmsprings.craigslist.org link

For the low, low price of almost 10k it can be all yours!

#229 5 years ago

Any other San Diego TBL preorders out there? a long ways away, but maybe some shipping savings possible.

#230 5 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Wish that was a Lost World, anyone wanting to part with the '78 Bally Lost World I am a buyer.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

Lost World on PHX Clist $250.00 Happy Veteran's Day!!!

If you get it LMK maybe I can meet you at Palm Springs or somewhere and swap it for a pin waiting in Huntington Beach for me to get. No worries. All the best.

#231 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

For the low, low price of almost 10k it can be all yours!

I'm sure the owner has more than $9500.00 invested in that pin.

#232 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm sure the owner has more than $9500.00 invested in that pin.

That was my minimal commentary on the pricing of pins today. I don't know. Am I the only person who thinks 9500 is a lot for an Addams regardless of condition?

#233 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

That was my minimal commentary on the pricing of pins today. I don't know. Am I the only person who thinks 9500 is a lot for an Addams regardless of condition?

Nope.

#234 5 years ago

HEP is as HEP does.

Too rich for my blood, but it I was a filthy rich bastard I'd pay him all day long to do work for me.

As long as I was filthy rich I'd have a lot more space too, and there would be a whole wall of HEP 80s Ballys.

#235 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Depends on your perspective. Most people will think $9500 is a lot for any pin period.

Other people who love TAF and want the best TAF that you can get will find this to be a better deal than finding a TAF, buying it, and shipping it to HEP for restoration and you get it instantly.

Others will prefer to see Chris make progress as he works on their personal game.

#236 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Depends on your perspective. Most people will think $9500 is a lot for any pin period.
Other people who love TAF and want the best TAF that you can get will find this to be a better deal than finding a TAF, buying it, and shipping it to HEP for restoration and you get it instantly.
Others will prefer to see Chris make progress as he works on their personal game.

Hey, if he can get that price I give him nothing but credit. I'm just used to dealing with LEP. Lol.

#237 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

I'm just used to dealing with LEP. Lol.

Ha! Has LEP been used before?

#238 5 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Ha! Has LEP been used before?

If it hasn't I'm calling dibs!

#239 5 years ago
#240 5 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Lost World on PHX Clist $250.00 Happy Veteran's Day!!!

Thanks for the heads up and shout out. The listing has been removed so I guess sold already If I do head that way I will definitely give you a heads up.

#241 5 years ago

Anyone have interest in a Hyperball? Looks & plays great...

#242 5 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Anyone have interest in a Hyperball? Looks & plays great...

What is the "fun factor" of Hyperball? I have not played it but it looks like something the kids would really enjoy. Just looking for a little insight here, thanx.

#243 5 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

What is the "fun factor" of Hyperball? I have not played it but it looks like something the kids would really enjoy. Just looking for a little insight here, thanx.

You get to shoot a whole bunch of balls at targets to spell various things or knock them down in order..... I can see kids enjoying it....and gravitating to it over a normal pinball machine...

The game is louder than a typical pinball machine... its neat and a "different" addition to an established game room...

#244 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This is one case where supply does not equal demand.

There is an economic term called a Giffen Good in which demand increases as the price increases, and falls when the price decreases.

Though it sounds like it describes the original MM more than TAF.

#245 5 years ago

I have a WCS94 for sale. Its in players condition. Everything works and I have replaced the soccer ball.
Really looking to trade it for another Pin +/- cash.

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

Post edited by TateCenter: Link Did not work

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from TateCenter:

Here is the ad orangecounty.craigslist.org link

Something is amiss. Link doesn't work.

#248 5 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Something is amiss. Link doesn't work.

Thanks! Should work now.

#249 5 years ago

Bottom of the fourth page bump. Does someone here have a new Gorgar BTW?

#250 5 years ago

After having gone out and looked at an overpriced JM and HS here in the SFV. I finally purchased the $2300 T3 in Thousand Oaks that was linked here from Craigslist. It's a great looking HUO condition pin. Very pleased! Now to build up my bank roll in pursuit of my next great pin

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 218.00
€ 222.00
Cabinet - Decals
Buthamburg
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 109.99
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 149.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
€ 279.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
$ 289.00
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 14.95
$ 19.95
$ 22.00
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 26.95
$ 49.95
Playfield - Plastics
MicksPinball
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
There are 8752 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 176.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside