XM Wolverine Flasher.jpg
XM Magneto Flasher.jpg
DSC01618.jpg
DSC01594-338.jpg
DSC01599.jpg
Playfield.jpg
PF3.jpg
#1 9 years ago

This is a HUO single owner X-Men Pro. It is heavily modded and is well protected to prevent wear. Cabinet art looks as good as new no scratches or fading. Would consider trade for a Lord Of The Rings (I'd add $ for a nice one). Asking $4200, I'm in SF Bay Area (East Bay).

This is one of the nicest X-Men Pro's out there. Here is a list of the mods:
4 sockets under slings have been changed to 44s to prevent bulb pop outs, Shaker motor, Stern Playfield Support Brackets, One of a kind color changing topper from Laseriffic, Clear Edition Iceman Bust by Bowen with lighting, Custom metal apron with back lit cutouts which include game interactive flashers, Flasher strips have been installed under lightning decal on left ramp which are also interactive to gameplay, Blackbird scoop flasher interactive to gameplay, Hand painted Magneto and Wolverine figures by Pinball Refinery (extra stock Magneto & Wolverine figure included), Full LED conversion with 8 LED bulbs added to GI for enhanced illumination, Icicles have been installed on the right Iceman ramp, Posts with colored sleeves installed on sides of ramp entrances to reduce air balls and enhance look, Red flying cards added above where Gambit is on left loop of playfield, Blue acrylic flipper bat covers with X-Men logo on them, red tipped shooter rod, red start button, blacked out (black bolts, black feet, black T-molding), Cliffy shooter lane protectors on both left and right side of shooter lane, shooter lane kickout protector, Cliffy inlane protectors installed where ball drops from ramps, Cliffy scoop protector on Blackbird scoop, clear mylar/vinyl protectors around flipper buttons to protect cab, mylar/vinyl protectors around both magnets to prevent wear.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested. Prefer local sale but would consider shipping it as well. Pics are below Thanks for looking all.

#2 9 years ago

Pics:

XM Apron.jpgXM Apron.jpg
Front view.jpgFront view.jpg
Topper-481.jpgTopper-481.jpg
PF3.jpgPF3.jpg
Playfield.jpgPlayfield.jpg

#3 9 years ago

More:

DSC01599.jpgDSC01599.jpg DSC01594-338.jpgDSC01594-338.jpg DSC01618.jpgDSC01618.jpg XM Magneto Flasher.jpgXM Magneto Flasher.jpg XM Wolverine Flasher.jpgXM Wolverine Flasher.jpg
#4 9 years ago

Few More:

XM Lightning Flashers.jpgXM Lightning Flashers.jpg
Iceman Figure.jpgIceman Figure.jpg
Cab.jpgCab.jpg
Inside cab.jpgInside cab.jpg
XM SL.jpgXM SL.jpg
P1000806.jpgP1000806.jpg

#5 9 years ago

Wow, this is going to make someone's dreams come true! GLWTS

#6 9 years ago

Wow, this is flat out gorgeous.

#7 9 years ago

I've had the pleasure of playing this beauty several times. It has so many badass mods and is a blast to play. GLWS!

#8 9 years ago

Now that is a topper!,super cool.

#9 9 years ago

Great game! Great seller! Great price!

#10 9 years ago

This is just sick!!! Dude, why can't you be closer?

#11 9 years ago

Nice game , what city are you located in?

#12 9 years ago

Good luck with the sale. Sure does look sweet !!!

#13 9 years ago

You guys are awesome thanks for all the kind words!

Quoted from Gorf:

Nice game , what city are you located in?

I'm in The East Bay.

#14 9 years ago

Sell out!! I'm just kidding man. I wish laseriffic did more of that topper, I'm pretty sure you were the only one to get that version. Nicely molded at a low price, It will sell fast

#15 9 years ago

Hope this sells before my Avengers LE cause I want it.... Bump, trade for an AVLE blue, you cover shipping?.....

#16 9 years ago

Sell me the CCC.........

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Hope this sells before my Avengers LE cause I want it.... Bump, trade for an AVLE blue, you cover shipping?.....

Come on oropuro bring in that LOTR you've had it long enough! A good friend of mine just got an AVLE last week and we try not to have the same pins in the collection so we can swap from time to time. Cool pin though I started to warm up to it after getting some play on it.

1 week later
#20 9 years ago

All PMs replied to. Got some trade offers but nothing that worked so still for sale/trade for LOTR. If anyone has any questions jus let me know.

Bump for night crowd

1 week later
#22 9 years ago

great topper - GLWS

1 week later
#24 9 years ago

I have a buyer lined up for after the new year but I was hoping to sell or trade before that. Let me know if you have any questions.

Yoda Bump.jpgYoda Bump.jpg

#25 9 years ago

Nice Ice effect on the ramp..Bump for that!

#26 9 years ago

I agree, icicles look great! Where did you get them?

#27 9 years ago

Thanks all!! I got them off eBay they were for decorating toy houses I think. Let me do some research see if I can link something for you.

#29 9 years ago

Email sent Pete, Daughter changed her mind.
Harley D.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Email sent Pete, Daughter changed her mind.
Harley D.

Got your Email and responded. Looks like this one will be traded but I'll update the thread once its for sure.

#31 9 years ago

Great dealing with you Bro, stay in touch. By the way my boy flipped his lid becuase of that ice man figure and ramp. Keep Flipping
Harley D.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Great dealing with you Bro, stay in touch. By the way my boy flipped his lid becuase of that ice man figure and ramp. Keep Flipping
Harley D.

Great meeting you. Put a smile on my face hearing that he is loving it! Glad it went to a good home that will enjoy it.

This has been officially traded.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 12.95
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 18.95
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 7.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pro-huo-fs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.