(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,700 posts
  • 506 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by SoCalPinballs
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8700 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 174.
#4351 3 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

You are a great guy. Still enjoying my POTC and added a shaker to it. You have to come check it out sometime.

Thanks brotha....defentiley have to cruise up there and game it up....because I know you have a awesome pin collection ...

#4352 3 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I'm looking to buy a World Cup Soccer 94'. I haven't seen any posted in the market within driving distance so just checking in here. Thanks!

What is your driving distance?
Might be too far San Clemente, CA?
Someones ad on Craigslist
orangecounty.craigslist.org link

Good Luck

#4353 3 years ago

Longtime Lurker and Vid guy. I'm ready to buy my first pin....trying to stay around $2K. Looking for something that will good for newbs...I have lots of kids that are at our house with our children and family members. Have played alot...been to PAGG twice, go to the pinball museum often (although I always leave there frustrated and not wanting a pin afterwards) and I own a business in a shopping center next to Phoenix Games in Concord....so I play their pins nearly every week. Still just not 100% sure on what I want.

I'm in the East Bay in the Concord/Walnut Creek area. If anything ever comes of mind and fits the bill to a newcomer like me...please keep me in mind.

Thanks -Mike

#4354 3 years ago

There are a TON of great solid state games up through the System 11 era that are great fun, simple to understand for young and old, and are usually well under $2k for a great condition example. You should have no problem finding a great game in your price range when one comes up for sale.

#4355 3 years ago
Quoted from mann0mann:

Longtime Lurker and Vid guy. I'm ready to buy my first pin....trying to stay around $2K. Looking for something that will good for newbs...I have lots of kids that are at our house with our children and family members. Have played alot...been to PAGG twice, go to the pinball museum often (although I always leave there frustrated and not wanting a pin afterwards) and I own a business in a shopping center next to Phoenix Games in Concord....so I play their pins nearly every week. Still just not 100% sure on what I want.
I'm in the East Bay in the Concord/Walnut Creek area. If anything ever comes of mind and fits the bill to a newcomer like me...please keep me in mind.
Thanks -Mike

I'd recommend WCS (World Cup Soccer). Great pin for the price and kids and inexperienced players love it. Lots of lastability - Easy to learn, tough to master.

#4357 3 years ago

Hey Mike, maybe help us narrow down to something you're into. What kind of themes do you like and dislike? Do you prefer DMD pins? Are you ok with pre-DMD solid state pins? A pin will go great with that awesome vid collection you have.

-JP

Quoted from mann0mann:

Thanks -Mike

#4358 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Hey Mike, maybe help us narrow down to something you're into. What kind of themes do you like and dislike? Do you prefer DMD pins? Are you ok with pre-DMD solid state pins? A pin will go great with that awesome vid collection you have.
-JP

Hey JP! Nice to see a familiar face.

So I'm definitely drawn to more modern pins. But realistically I just can bring myself to plop down $4-7K for one. It seems like my budget would bring me into the WPC era. Fish Tales, Getaway, Earthshaker, Whirlwhind, Partyzone, Elvira & Party Monsters all interest me. And then there are some of the Data East licensed titles like TMNT, Simpsons, RoboCop, Rock & Bullwinkle that look interesting but I'm not sure about.

Getaway HS2 has me super interested, but I've not played in the wild only on that Pinball app with my ipad. Trying to use that to supplement what I can't play locally. Not sure if that's a good idea or not?

#4359 3 years ago
Quoted from mann0mann:

Trying to use that to supplement what I can't play locally. Not sure if that's a good idea or not?

Great idea, just keep it mind it's nothing like the real thing, and way easier. But for learning rules it's great.

Getaway can be found for $2k no problem, but you're going to get a routed game with some wear and insert ghosting etc if all the ones I've seen at that price are any indication. Cosmetic stuff only.

#4360 3 years ago

Funny you mention those games. Those are all right in that ballpark. The ones I had in mind were Earthshaker, Whirlwind, Taxi, Space Shuttle, Pinbot, and Comet. All fun games with varying levels of complexity, but all relatively cheap(compared to DMD's) and reasonably plentiful in numbers.

Good luck!

#4361 3 years ago

Also had Elvira & Party Monsters on the list, also known as EATPM. Good luck getting that one!! I'm still trying....

#4362 3 years ago

I had for a while a TFTC that I really enjoyed. They're typically not that expensive.

#4363 3 years ago

Getaway would be a great first pin in that price range. But like Aurich said, for $2k it probably would need some cosmetic work done to it. There was a Rocky & Bullwinkle on Craigslist for under $2k recently. I believe the owner is here on Pinside. Also selling a Royal Rumble, if I remember correctly. What about Sega pins? I've seen Starship Troopers go for around that $2k and under range.

#4364 3 years ago

Have an Xmen pro for sale 4k takes it

#4365 3 years ago

Hay,Mannomann,there is a really nice Silverball Mania for sale right now for $1000.! Just a nice road trip from where your at!!

#4366 3 years ago
Quoted from mann0mann:

Hey JP! Nice to see a familiar face.
So I'm definitely drawn to more modern pins. But realistically I just can bring myself to plop down $4-7K for one. It seems like my budget would bring me into the WPC era. Fish Tales, Getaway, Earthshaker, Whirlwhind, Partyzone, Elvira & Party Monsters all interest me. And then there are some of the Data East licensed titles like TMNT, Simpsons, RoboCop, Rock & Bullwinkle that look interesting but I'm not sure about.
Getaway HS2 has me super interested, but I've not played in the wild only on that Pinball app with my ipad. Trying to use that to supplement what I can't play locally. Not sure if that's a good idea or not?

Hey Mann, I have a HS2 Getaway at my house that belongs to my brother who lives in the bay area. He plays in the league at Phoenix games in Concord every week and often works on their games. I live about 4 hrs south, but he comes down to my house regularly and could pick up and deliver the game to you on one of his trips. It plays very well, but is players condition and has some cosmetic issues. If you're interested I can see about price and take pics.

#4367 3 years ago

You can grab a faded one with some PF wear for $2200, they pop all the time.
-mof

#4368 3 years ago
Quoted from danisme:

Hey Mann, I have a HS2 Getaway at my house that belongs to my brother who lives in the bay area. He plays in the league at Phoenix games in Concord every week and often works on their games. I live about 4 hrs south, but he comes down to my house regularly and could pick up and deliver the game to you on one of his trips. It plays very well, but is players condition and has some cosmetic issues. If you're interested I can see about price and take pics.

Your brother is a great guy and a skilled technician. Buy with confidence.

#4369 3 years ago
Quoted from danisme:

Thanks Dan...sent you a PM

#4370 3 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Your brother is a great guy and a skilled technician. Buy with confidence.

Thanks! I taught him everything he knows. Not really, he does most of the work on our games and I pretend to help by holding the flashlight and handing him tools like the nurse does for the doctor in surgery.

#4371 3 years ago
Quoted from mann0mann:

Thanks Dan...sent you a PM

Just sent a reply. Thanks

#4372 3 years ago

Listed a Blackout in Northern CA

Archived after 7 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Here's a gallery of pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2kbu1nzm5jb1taz/AADT2KwtcT3trSult1zWp-Bra?dl=0 Here's what's been done: Replaced transformer. added fireproof fuse mode reb...”
2016-08-22
Lodi, CA
800 (OBO)

#4373 3 years ago

Stern Wild Fyre $800

#4374 3 years ago

Hope I am not violating any Pinside rules, but I have a friend in Santa Maria who has been a PinTech for many years now. He has a few pins that he wants to sell and doesn't use Pinside. i told him that i would try to help.

If any if these strike your interest, please PM me and I can give you particulars.

Bally Playboy, NOS playfield installed $2200
Bally Silverball Mania, NOS playfield installed $1800
Bally The Shadow $2700
Williams High Speed, NOS Mylar playfield, Steve Ritchie signed $1500
Williams F-14 Tomcat, NOS playfield installed $1600
Bally Capersville, $700
Stern Flight 2000, $550

Again, thanks for putting up with this. Kerry_Richard bought one from this guy and might back me up in dealing with the seller.

Thanks!

#4375 3 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Again, thanks for putting up with this. Kerry_Richard bought one from this guy and might back me up in dealing with the seller.

Thanks!

Yep! jbovenzi referred me to Dan down in Santa Maria. He's a real nice guy. I did purchase a nice DINER from him.

BTW: jbovenzi my offer to you to come over and play pins & have a beer, is still open!

#4376 3 years ago

Kerry,

Thanks for the backup on Dan! People are coming out of the woodwork for HS, F-14 and The Shadow already!

I will definitely take you up on the beer and pinball very soon! I will need a rest after being the go-between on this sale.

JimB.

#4377 3 years ago

Testing the water for interest in trading my pretty nice Williams Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure with color DMD for something of similar value/quality.

Market Ad...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38468

Very mild cabinet fade, PF is in extremely good shape, 2 cracked plastics that I have noticed (but I haven't gone looking with a magnifying glass so don't get all freaky about it). Sometimes the drop target bank sticks, I need to get in there and clean it. I haven't checked for matching numbers but overall the machine is pretty "un-messed" with that I can see. Apparently it was in the same home for 15 years before coming to me.

Game is in San Diego, Best to come and see/play it in person.

Interested in

- HUO LotR
- Nicely modded TRON Pro
- STLE
- ????

If I can't find a trade then I may sell for cash at $5800

#4379 3 years ago

I'm selling a couple nice EM's. Both working. A GTB 2001, and a GTB Aquarius. 1000.00 for both. Contact me for pics.

#4380 3 years ago

Looking to trade my Star Trek Pro for Walking Dead or Metallica Pro. Game was bought NIB by me. Open to other trades as well to feel free to hit me up with other ideas.

#4381 3 years ago

I'm looking for a nice example of a Williams Triple Strike. I'm in So. cal. in Menifee John

#4382 3 years ago

Looking for one of the following in San Diego/LA area...

- LotR up to $5500
- Star Trek Premium up to $6000
- Tron Pro (heavily modded) up to $6000

Minty HUO only.

mods, sound, blades, translight and light upgrades definitely preferred.

#4383 3 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Hope I am not violating any Pinside rules, but I have a friend in Santa Maria who has been a PinTech for many years now. He has a few pins that he wants to sell and doesn't use Pinside. i told him that i would try to help.
If any if these strike your interest, please PM me and I can give you particulars.
Bally Playboy, NOS playfield installed $2200
Bally Silverball Mania, NOS playfield installed $1800
Bally The Shadow $2700
Williams High Speed, NOS Mylar playfield, Steve Ritchie signed $1500
Williams F-14 Tomcat, NOS playfield installed $1600
Bally Capersville, $700
Stern Flight 2000, $550
Thanks!

Thanks to all who PMed!

Shadow and Capersville are spoken for. All the rest are still available.

#4384 3 years ago
Quoted from Griffin:

Testing the water for interest in trading my pretty nice Williams Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure with color DMD for something of similar value/quality.
Market Ad...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38468
Very mild cabinet fade, PF is in extremely good shape, 2 cracked plastics that I have noticed (but I haven't gone looking with a magnifying glass so don't get all freaky about it). Sometimes the drop target bank sticks, I need to get in there and clean it. I haven't checked for matching numbers but overall the machine is pretty "un-messed" with that I can see. Apparently it was in the same home for 15 years before coming to me.
Game is in San Diego, Best to come and see/play it in person.
Interested in
- HUO LotR
- Nicely modded TRON Pro
- STLE
- ????
If I can't find a trade then I may sell for cash at $5800

sold.

#4386 3 years ago

Looking for a Sopranos if anyone know of or has one that ia not ridiculously priced.

#4387 3 years ago

Selling a few pins in So Cal (South Bay area). EBDLE 1150.00. GTB Aquarius 450.00. GTB. Show Boat (Bgresto BG) 700.00. GTB. Score Board Woodrail 500.00. GTB. 2001 600.00 Contact me for pics.

#4389 3 years ago

I'm going to list my Caribbean Cruise cocktail & and RBION soon. Haven't decided on price yet and gotta take pics. Just a heads up if you're local and interested!

#4390 3 years ago

Looking for the Triple Strike plastic that is just behind the D target. Thanks, John

#4391 3 years ago

Anyone know who makes cabinet decals that aren't available for the mass market....wink wink? Sorry if this isn't the appropriate thread for this but I need some help and figured I'd try local? I'm in Santa Clarita. If you can help or know of anybody, please PM me. Thanks

#4392 3 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Anyone know who makes cabinet decals that aren't available for the mass market....wink wink? Sorry if this isn't the appropriate thread for this but I need some help and figured I'd try local? I'm in Santa Clarita. If you can help or know of anybody, please PM me. Thanks

might help to list the title you are looking for.

#4394 3 years ago

I need a pinball machine picked up in Chico California and brought down to Southern California. I contacted Sly Fox Shipping but he can't get it here for a couple weeks. Does anybody know of somebody else that offers shipping service besides NAVL?

#4396 3 years ago

Ghostbusters Limited Edition No. 427 new in unopened box sitting strapped to the Stern Factory pallet in my air conditioned space since I received it Thursday September 1, 2016. $9000.00 cash, no trades at this time, firm.

#4397 3 years ago

Officially listed my Xenon in the marketplace. Open to trade for other arcades besides the ones listed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38764

#4399 3 years ago

I know I got an ad up for a DE Simpsons, but if'n I can find a player's Mousin Around for something south of 2k (or some sort of cash/trade) within 250 mile, I'd take that instead.

#4400 3 years ago

Looking for a WWE LE and or X-MEN Magneto LE in California. If you're thinking about selling, please let me know. Thanks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 139.00
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 339.00
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 75.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 29.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 142.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 299.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 8700 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 174.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside