(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 255.
#10451 2 years ago
Quoted from JackG:

The guy on Offer Up just said he'd take 1000 cash for the LW3 and that he needs money. I'm still not interested if any of you want to hit him up. Makes me a little nervous though.

That's an interesting turn. If he was in a bidding war with other people when it was listed at $1200, then why would he want to unload it for $1000 so soon..

#10452 2 years ago
Quoted from JackG:

I already have a Tommy project, and at the end of the day, I don't think LW3 would last long in my lineup.

If you want to move out that Tommy project, I would be interested in it.

#10453 2 years ago
Quoted from JackG:The guy on Offer Up just said he'd take 1000 cash for the LW3 and that he needs money. I'm still not interested if any of you want to hit him up. Makes me a little nervous though.

Also, on a side note, he had a friend who’s 3x bigger than any one I know. I thought it might be to protect him from crazies, but…

#10454 2 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

If you want to move out that Tommy project, I would be interested in it.

Want to get Tommy shopped so I could play it for a while first.

#10455 2 years ago
Quoted from JackG:

Also, on a side note, he had a friend who’s 3x bigger than any one I know. I thought it might be to protect him from crazies, but…

I'm starting to think pinside is a bunch of gangsters and offer up peeps hiring goons. Pinball becoming nefarious AF.

#10456 2 years ago

Damn. I'd take a lw3 for 1k any time.

#10457 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Damn. I'd take a lw3 for 1k any time.

I'd get it for you and bring to pagg next week.
But, and a BIG BUT, I don't know if I should get involved at this point.
This game and that pricing now seems to .....
Something ain't right.

#10458 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Something ain't right.

What a really nice offer! Go for it! Go check it out and pick it up for a pin bud! If it plays, it’s worth the $1k.

#10459 2 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

What a really nice offer! Go for it! Go check it out and pick it up for a pin bud! If it plays, it’s worth the $1k.

I'm heading to Banning for 5 game pick up, 5 people, all genre of games. I'll post pics in the Banning thread.
I couldn't get to the LW3 till Sat, I may be picking up another game for PAGG client about 10 miles away from this machine.
IT"S RAINING PINBALL MACHINE'S

#10460 2 years ago

I’m looking for a reasonably priced Jurassic Park Premium.

#10461 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Something ain't right.

Well, if you wanted to do that, I'd definitely be grateful. If it doesn't feel safe, don't do it. But I've gotten good deals like that on the past, and it's usually just someone who has a machine stashed somewhere and needs money.

#10462 2 years ago

The LW3 was sold. Not to me, sadly enough. But, from what I've heard, this was really sketchy, so keep safe, people.

#10463 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

The LW3 was sold. Not to me, sadly enough. But, from what I've heard, this was really sketchy, so keep safe, people.

I purchased the game. Jason is a cool guy. I have bought machines from him and he has bought machines from me. Definitely not sketchy. However the machine needs to be completely sanded down and decals applied because the paint has flaked off it completely on the head and most of the body. It’s going to be a lot of work but that’s what I do.

#10464 2 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:I purchased the game. Jason is a cool guy. I have bought machines from him and he has bought machines from me. Definitely not sketchy. However the machine needs to be completely sanded down and decals applied because the paint has flaked off it completely on the head and most of the body. It’s going to be a lot of work but that’s what I do.

That’s great. Glad for both parties. Was more than I am capable to do with a pin. That’s perfect someone is going to bring it back to life.

#10465 2 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

I purchased the game. Jason is a cool guy. I have bought machines from him and he has bought machines from me. Definitely not sketchy. However the machine needs to be completely sanded down and decals applied because the paint has flaked off it completely on the head and most of the body. It’s going to be a lot of work but that’s what I do.

Awesome! I'm glad it was a legit deal!

#10466 2 years ago

I gotta CPR Gold Space Shuttle playfield up for sale. It's from the first run I think. I was gonna do a restore on my Shuttle, but mine ain't that bad and the machine I really want to restore is my Cyclone, and CPR now has Cyclone playfields back in stock, so a choice had to be made.

Can deliver to PAGG next week, or with a little "greasing of the wheel," CAX the week after. I don't really do shipping.

Stokin' for PAGG.

#10467 2 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

I just skip right over the nonrelated stuff and stick with the pinball stuff, for example in this thread - stuff for sale in CA. There are still a lot of good things going on here, just have to ignore the nonsense.

Sure, it just gets tiring, you know? You say you just stick to pinball, and point to this thread, but I had to skip over 50 posts of people saying I live in a dumpster state. That's not pinball, that's just being mean because it makes you feel better about your life to be a jerk to someone. I don't need that energy.

Lines on a map are made up, all I know is I love all the friends I have here, and being able to drive to pick up lunch at my favorite gluten free cafe (I'm a celiac, it's not a trend, it's my life) with my wife and then go a few minutes further to eat looking out over the ocean.

I could afford a much nicer, bigger house in some other state. But this is where I want to live.

I've shipped a couple games in, couple games out, but by and large my sales were all here local. Everyone who bought from me got a fair deal, probably a little below the real market squeeze because I'm not hard nosed about that stuff. What goes around comes around.

Pandemic a weird time, for sure, but in better days a lot of you knew me in person. I post under my real name, I'm a friendly person to hang out with, I like being part of a community.

I'm a capitalist, and I'm not ashamed of selling my mods at a profit. I put a lot of work into them, and I think they're worth it, and a lot of people seem to agree. I don't hate money! But you know, the more expensive things are the greedier people seem to get. And it's not really much fun to be around.

Without community the hobby holds less interest for me personally I've found. Why I own more candy cabs than pins these days, my fighting game friends are a stronger community for me. I'd post a pic of my garage arcade setup for fun, but oops, this site is worried about money too, so no photos in the California thread!

Quoted from SDpinballer:

Please stay connected Aurich. I read and enjoy your posts. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail here soon.

Hey thanks, but I think it's just gonna get worse. Banning auction just fuel for the fire. Here's hoping.

Anyways, I'm not rage quitting, just not really motivated to write these long stupid essays like this much anymore. I don't read as much, I don't post as much, but I'll be around still. I even thought about working on mods again, I like projects. We'll see.

In the meantime I'll cut anyone with a valid CA driver's license a deal, METLE for $16500 instead!

#10468 2 years ago

Hang in there Aurich, always looking forward to your stuff, and I remember you from the Ars forums where I hung out for years. It would be cool if you worked on a new mod.

I don't think its just Pinside. It's life. Sure, I quickly glance at all those posts here about CA sucks or whatever it may be, but I am trained now like I said to just go "yeah, whatever" and move on. But, that's pretty much how I live my life overall with everything outside of pinball. I don't know if its the pandemic or what, but so many people seem to have gone so completely nuts about everything that you can hardly have a conversation with anyone anymore. When the nonsense starts, my eyes start to glaze over and my mind just blanks it out, and I move on to other things. It's just not worth one iota of my time to bother arguing about it with someone.

#10469 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'll cut anyone with a valid CA driver's license a deal, METLE for $16500 instead!

Man now the dmv line is going to be even worst then before. Thanks Aurich

#10470 2 years ago

Official ad for my EHOH if anyone is interested: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121812

#10471 2 years ago

Listed my Dialed In LE: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121827 I'm in Orange County if anyone is interested.

#10472 2 years ago

Looking for playfield assemblies for a homebrew, and would like to make a junk whitewood before buying new parts. I need a vuk/popper, data east pop bumper, ball ejects/scoops, and system 11 or WPC flipper mechs. I will be at PAGG.

#10473 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sure, it just gets tiring, you know? You say you just stick to pinball, and point to this thread, but I had to skip over 50 posts of people saying I live in a dumpster state. That's not pinball, that's just being mean because it makes you feel better about your life to be a jerk to someone. I don't need that energy.

Lighten up, Francis.

I live in the same state that you do, and I personally think that we do live in a dumpster state (in many regards).

How does that "make me feel better about my life to be a jerk to someone" when I live here too?

#10474 2 years ago

Dang, that one didn't last long.

Didn't make the cut?

#10475 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Dang, that one didn't last long.

Didn't make the cut?

I actually put Halloween on order and really want to put Wonka into the game room. I'm not completely sold on selling Elvira still and might just do the irresponsible thing and keep it.

#10476 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Lighten up, Francis.
I live in the same state that you do, and I personally think that we do live in a dumpster state (in many regards).
How does that "make me feel better about my life to be a jerk to someone" when I live here too?

Shame on you for being truthful and questioning the direction of your state!

#10477 2 years ago

I question the lack of #BSD for sale in California. That HEP by orange county pinball is to rich for my blood.......Where they at doe?

#10478 2 years ago

Maybe Jack Bauer and Dracula are on a joint mission…

#10479 2 years ago

I have a huo Sw comic pro and huo Sm forsale both completely modded out both are 10-10. Pm if interested.

#10480 2 years ago

Looking for a DE Simpsons in good shape that plays without errors. Going to a home in the Santa Barbara area as a first pin for a family I know. Thx

#10481 2 years ago

Got my BSD at Cax several years ago, after a shop job, and led mods, it turned out beutiful.
Mayby try Cax.

#10482 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Got my BSD at Cax several years ago, after a shop job, and led mods, it turned out beutiful.
Mayby try Cax.

Congratulations! Fun game! Miss mine, sold it years ago

#10483 2 years ago

Looks like I found a Speakeasy! Still REALLY Looking for an Escape from the Lost World.

How about a Heavy Metal Meltdown?

Long Shot: A Trident Backglass????

Also, I have set of Williams displays from a Space Shuttle that are all good; I just replaced them with the led ones I got with the machine. No burn in or missing segments or anything. DM me to make an offer.

Going to PAGG next weekend. Can deliver or pick up.

#10484 2 years ago
Quoted from PinCheese:

I question the lack of #BSD for sale in California. That HEP by orange county pinball is to rich for my blood.......Where they at doe?

My bad. Took one with me to Idaho. With the pinsound mix it is probably the highlight of my collection.

P.s. I recall a nice one for sale in So Cal about 6-9 months ago with a baby in the cabinet.

#10485 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

How about a Heavy Metal Meltdown?

I think I have a friend who has one. in his warehouse, my eyes spotted that one. I will ask him about the game, but I think it’s a keeper for him. Will ask though…

#10486 2 years ago

I myself thought about owning his particular one.
I’ll get a picture with it, anyways.

#10487 2 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

I would consider throwing my Rick & Morty into a three way trade if someone else wants Alien and has something interesting to put in the pot . I will also be at PAGG .

NevadaNutJob what pin are you looking for to do the 3 way trade for Rick and Morty and Alien?

#10488 2 years ago

I’ve got a beautifully restored Seawitch and a super project Space Mission available for delivery to PAGG if anyone is interested. Open to trades. Thinking $5500 for Seawitch and $200 for Space Mission.

#10489 2 years ago

Anyone has a iron man vault that is bored with? I’m might be in the hunt for one.
Thanks in advance

#10490 2 years ago

RobT has made me question my life choices and I'm going to sit on Elvira a little longer.

That said, I have a stupid nice Bally Gameshow that I'd love to trade for a stupid nice Cyclone. Any world where there's an interested party for that trade? Or, any Cyclones for sale?

#10491 2 years ago

Cyclone is a $10,350 pin now

#10492 2 years ago

Dropped the price on JP Lost World.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Pulling a LW JP off of route tonight. It's been a solid machine for years. The snagger works great. Here's a video:

Had LEDs when I bought it a couple...”

2021-09-23
San Ramon, CA
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1000 times

#10493 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

RobT has made me question my life choices and I'm going to sit on Elvira a little longer.
That said, I have a stupid nice Bally Gameshow that I'd love to trade for a stupid nice Cyclone. Any world where there's an interested party for that trade? Or, any Cyclones for sale?

If you’re coming to PAGG I would be interested in buying Gameshow depending on price - if you’re interested in selling .

#10494 2 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

If you’re coming to PAGG I would be interested in buying Gameshow depending on price - if you’re interested in selling .

Not coming to PAGG and not really looking to sell. It would be too expensive anyway lol. Cleared playfield, new decals, powder coated black gloss armor, powder blue wire form, etc. She's real nice! But if I sell it, I'll be missing that flavor in my lineup.

#10495 2 years ago

Totally understand . There was a nice one ( not blinged out like yours ) for sale in the Bay Area sixish ( ? ) months ago but at the time I was too busy to even think about a road trip . Anywho - sounds real nice .

#10496 2 years ago

Is Chris Foxx still rolling? I'm seriously thinking about throwing my hat in the ring and buying a van. My wife is getting sick of me being around the house all the time.

#10497 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Is Chris Foxx still rolling? I'm seriously thinking about throwing my hat in the ring and buying a van. My wife is getting sick of me being around the house all the time.

Yes Chris is still making the scene but I say go for it.

#10498 2 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Yes Chris is still making the scene but I say go for it.

I appreciate the words of encouragement. I will let you all know when I get the van. I'm thinking Phoenix to Portland.

#10499 2 years ago

Gay 90’s Price + Interest check.

I Got a friend in So Cal (Upland) that wants to sell his Gay 90s. It’s probably 7/10 condition but don’t know much about EM’s to compare it to. He got the machine about 3 years ago, inherited when he bought the house it was in. I helped him getting it cleaned and working 100% at the time; which really didn’t take too much effort to get it going. Only issue with it now, which started recently, is the 10’s digit doesn’t reset to 0.

Anyway, let me know what you guys might think a fair price to sell and if you know anyone interested. Thanks.

#10500 2 years ago

I have a Deadpool premium as trade bait for a Ford Transit, Dodge promaster or a Nissan NV200

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/210 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.